David Duke speaks of our Aryan brothers south of the border!

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

"Hispanics are Aryan, I admit that." _David Duke

David Duke speaks outs to his Aryan brethren! The owner of the channel is an Aryan who reminds people he doesn't have schizophrenia (he calls himself Zero Schizo). Another brave Aryan in "David Duke 'n pals" is an Argentinian with a tan that makes girls woo. Then we have a BASED WHITE GUY, FUCKING BASED… He's American AND white, BASED! Finally there is a Caribbean-linked Aryan who speaks once.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Indian_and_Iranian_nationalism
washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-kkk-leader-david-duke-backs-tulsi-gabbard-for-president
english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2015/04/07/Turkish-religious-authority-declares-toilet-paper-permissible.html
hammerandanvilmyblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/a-brief-history-of-the-white-nationalist-movement/
archive.is/giGb1
archive.fo/bz5b2
youtu.be/MwyJ02hpsqc?t=1283

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

so first trump now david is on the band wagon

we must appeal to minorities.jpg

-looks like a dog
-talks like a dog
-its not white

Charles White
Charles White

hispanics are white
I fucking knew it!

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

The term Aryan has lost all meanings thanks to Amerimutts.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Do NOT LISTEN to this man! He may look Aryan to you but he is UN-AMERICAN and has been known to covertly support RADICAL COMMUNISM like Castro and Chavez in Latin America!

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

Delete this post! You're going to repel our DACAryan brothers.

You will not divide us, no more brothers wars!!

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

covertly support RADICAL COMMUNISM
What the fuck are you talking about? This Aryan panel filled with Aryans from all over Latin America speak OPENLY against (((judeo-communism)))

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

THIS xd

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

t.

Attached: 1549039604466.jpg (105.5 KB, 774x720)

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

Fuck off and buy David Duke's books or do you want the Chinese to beat you?

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Delete this meme!
George Soros created this meme after paying 100 million dollars to shareblue and other meme companies.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

fuck off, Aryans are the true minority (were just under 1 Billion when you count hispanics as Aryans).

captcha: No rap f

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

Isn't hispanic supposed to mean non-white spaniard?

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US! NO MORE BROTHERS WARS!!

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

This is one fucking autistic thread. I shouldn't be on here in the middle of the night

Attached: download93886.png (154.7 KB, 2560x1440)

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

Attached: You-are-a-retard.jpg (2.89 KB, 133x136)

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

I also like traps my Aryan brethren

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Hell yeah my WHITE 8hispanic brother

Attached: trapsfortrump.jpg (143.91 KB, 1280x720)

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

ooofff mamacita ♥

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

It's Odd that this post is made after someone posted Dukes response to Trumps ridiculous SOTU where Duke called out Jews, Israel and their unprecedented influence in American culture. And how Trump is utterly comtemptous of the very people who voted him into office.
Trump didn't mention anything regarding Whites nor the opioid epidemic.

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

LE FUGGING PASTE AND LEADPILLED!111!!!

Jayden White
Jayden White

Funny none of you called for the erasure of the negro gangstalker meme, that is idolized by the SJW's on 4chan, to be deleted who was cowardly harassing me while I was forced onto schizo tablets by corrupt anti-White doctors where I developed a reaction to that permanently affected my vision and while I lost my freedom due to my political beliefs in National Action.

Attached: 1456078113287.jpeg (31.02 KB, 505x431)
Attached: African-Cannibalism.jpg (59.06 KB, 580x571)
Attached: rhodesia.jpg (80.54 KB, 520x792)

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

Yeah it's one hell of a coincidence, but I'm sure it's nothing! Go back to sleep! Totally. organic. grassroots. posting.

Attached: thought-police.png (729.38 KB, 640x640)

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania

It's the latin name for what is now spain you fucking idiots.

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

dubs aside, didn't Hitler know about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Indian_and_Iranian_nationalism ?

We should probably be using the term "Nordic Aryan" to be specific.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

There is a specific moment when you should let it all burn rather than keep humiliating yourself. Amerimutts seemed to miss it.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

Ill only accept this if spicxicans start telling me about hitler when i go get my haircut.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

What's the timestamp

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

Dont ever delete my post again you fucking trumpkikeniggerbloods.

Attached: a8471e3ed9d750eee8f51ac35a20895eccfe162f9baccd399f861bad192bd43d.jpg (357.58 KB, 1050x1374)

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

They really would rather you didn't know that.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Being shocked

Anyone who didnt realize exactly who and what david duke was by 2016 is a real fucking silly pants

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

BASTE WH*TE NAT*ONALIST
I HOPE HE SUPPORTS A DEMOCRAT THIS ELECTION CYCLE!

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

Arya means noble.

Angel Green
Angel Green

Yea, aint that some funny shit? They arent white and they dont want to associate with being spanish.. because, first off they are mostly jungle nigger, and second off an absolutely ridiculous percentage of spics have kike blood in them due to the makeup of the 'conquistadors'. So instead of claiming to be spanish, they used an archaic backdoor, through a dead language, to come up with a name for themselves.

Gives a whole new flavor to the terms "latino" and "hispanic". Speaking of hispanic, by spic metrics a huge portion of ireland can claim to be hispanic as well.

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

He supports Tulsi
washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-kkk-leader-david-duke-backs-tulsi-gabbard-for-president
Ex-KKK leader David Duke backs Tulsi Gabbard for president

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

OP includes no timestamp and most of you bought it. Zig Forums is a waste now

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

True and honest Dixiecrats (what Duke is) have always been ok with brown "people" so long as they stay in their own country and hate yankees. This is because the South's heritage is French, and as we all know France is infected with the same papist cancer Spain and Mexico are.

It's why the whole "ww2 vets regret fighting for the wrong side" is total bullshit. Even the most racist Dixiecrat has a problem with Hitler because Hitler invaded a latin-speaking country and attempted to de-latinize it with a German culture. They fought against this for a reason, and they'd happily choose racemixing with other catholics (Mexicans and converted slaves) instead of subject themselves to Lutheranist or Calvinist culture. And this says nothing of the Nazis' broader problem of tolerating christanity in the first place instead of paganism.

To win a race war a completely new praxis has to be installed. No jesus, no christian brotherhood, no shitskin languages and nothing besides pure Aryanism. Priests get the bullet the same way illegal immigrants they harbor do, including white traitors tolerant or otherwise supportive of either group. Louisiana must burn for the same reasons New Mexico, Puerto Rico and Italy must.

Attached: 0071-04.gif (32.44 KB, 474x244)

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

(((David Duke))) doesn't get banned from social media, when Trump says he's a nationalist and David Duke tweets about how it was a dog whistle for white nationalism the entire media rushed to cover it… the guy is a hack if you can't see that must've thought Q was real too Mr Corsi!

Attached: IMG-0645.jpeg (2.17 MB, 4032x3024)

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

what's the source of that image? I'm having a hard time parsing it.

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Yeah it was just awful the way the video response to the SOTU speech completely rustled your ass apart because it contains nothing but inconvenient facts, and now you are here doing this because you have no means to argue and must resort to backfoot character assassination. Why not just kill yourself Chaim?

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

not watching 2 hours and 9 minutes of video for one small short clip
I believe you
SAGE

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

i'll just leave this pic of david palling around with his bolshevik buddy dugin that likes lgbt shit pushed in the west because it weakens the west

Attached: C484o7UUoAE-Jqb.jpg (32.47 KB, 536x377)
Attached: dugin-bolshevik-party.jpg (109.59 KB, 840x441)

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

It's a 2 hour vid. What time of it is it in there?

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

Fucking based!

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

Two hours of baseness, enjoy

Jason White
Jason White

Ummmmmmmmm akshshshually, it's Dr. David Duke t-t-to y-y-y-y-you.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Spain is a country in Europe.
Sage

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

muh religionless white culture
Muslim in two generations, tops.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

mexiturnds half niggers = white…
NO Zig Forums just NO! I would rather have jews in my nation than mexiturds.

Andrew White
Andrew White

that's all that matters

MFW I get called Hispanic.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

How about a timestamp?

Non-white Spaniard? lol In the States Hispanic means anyone from a Spanish speaking culture, but that's Black Legend bullshit. In reality, Hispanic refers to the people and culture from Hispania, which is what the Romans called the Iberian Peninsula. The Spanish speaking peoples of the Americas are not Hispanics, nor are they Latin. True Hispanics and Latins are European.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

HOT

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

fed shill is a fed shill
the dacaryan spammer is flooding the board with his /int*/nigger friends again
moderation will do nothing at all

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

slightly offtopic but i'm seeing this a lot atm, these cointelpro feds thinking they can work the boomer anticommunism angle and do D&C around dugin
uh don't read dugin guys, even though he shits all over liberalism and marxism and is basically a russian fascist trying to hide it behind some "post-fascism" 4PT
don't read this extremely illiberal intellectual that the western establishment absolutely hate even though you can crib pretty good talking points from him
see? here's a picture from the 90s of a soviet flag
these commie assholes opposed yeltsin gang's glorious democratic free market reforms
commies HATE free markets, fellow right-wingers
um, something about alt-kike sodomite race-mixing with lots of brackets to show I'm one of you (I mean us)
also hitler was jewish and was addicted to meth and he destroyed the white race

GUYS. I take coachcoin, I will help you shill better

Attached: dugin-on-surfing.jpg (56.19 KB, 850x400)

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

At least Islam isn't a literal cuck religion based upon letting other people dominate you like christanity is.

The sooner europe drops jesus as the dead kike on a stick it is, the better.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

BASED Trotskyite Neo-Cohens will save the White race!

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Islam is just as kiked tho

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

No (((Christcuckery))) doesn't mean no religion

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

While cuckstianity does tell sheeple to turn the other cheek, the way shitskins interpret Islam is absolutely fucked up. They enslave their "muslim brothers" if they're niggers for example, they rape little boys because it's not rape if it's a little boy, they believe being gay is okay as long as you don't take it up the ass. There's also the pitfalls of following Islam so CLOSELY muslim governments such as Turkey were forced to consider toilet paper halal in order to stop their shitskin people wiping their asses with their barehands.

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2015/04/07/Turkish-religious-authority-declares-toilet-paper-permissible.html

Attached: I-AM-THE-LAW.jpg (56.59 KB, 500x500)

John Rivera
John Rivera

NO Zig Forums just NO! I would rather have jews in my nation than mexiturds.
Not neither
That typing style
You're not from here, are you?

John Turner
John Turner

Hispanics are Aryan so let them in!

t. (((David Duke)))

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

David Duke
Controlled opposition
Says beaners are Aryan
Aryan to the ancients simply meant the upper class. David Duke is a puppet.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

You ethernal kike, I know you are sliding the thread about David Duke demolishing Trump and his SOTU addressing. I just came back from watching it and it was empowering. I'm not even American but I felt it really, the neglect of white people in every politics which he mentioned all the wars for Israel. He btfod Israel and reasoned for normies about how communism is presently pushed and the massive genocide they caused, the Marx statue in Berlin, the Jewish Hollywood.

FUCK YOU JIDF I'M NOT GIVING YOU THIS ONE.

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

complains about sliding
doesn't sage
user…

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

literally in the 4th political theory dugin lays out how degeneracy is good for the west as a tactic to weaken it. you know damn well that ALL modern communism comes from russia and china and that our very own feds are involved in spreading it, facilitating it and supporting it

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Timestamp in the video where he said that.

Oh and if anyone wants some backstory on David Duke I offer this article:

hammerandanvilmyblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/a-brief-history-of-the-white-nationalist-movement/

(and the archive)
archive.is/giGb1

Just control+F: "David Duke" to find the his section.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Dubs for em David Duke Classic lads.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (73.44 KB, 273x185)

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

That's a sequel to the jew pedophile Frank Collin's "Deguello Report", it's only promoted by kikes.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

That's a sequel to the jew pedophile Frank Collin's "Deguello Report", it's only promoted by kikes.
That's an out of hand dismissal, (and a baseless claim at that) not a refutation of the document link I posted.

Regardless, I still haven't gotten a timestamp in that video of when Duke supposedly claims that Hispanics are Aryans.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

The moment you realize the Cohen line is actually White Europeans that was invaded by Coburgs and Rothschilds. Then find out the Cohen marker exists in all Royals of Ginger lineage. Both European and otherwise. Then you find out Ghengis Khan also carried that marker.

Then it dawns on you, a single family has been controlling the world for thousands of years.

Makes you really take a step back and wonder why you can't defeat them.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Attached: 1533863799512.png (96.2 KB, 254x254)

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

totally brudder

Attached: criminals-called-white-spics-police-arrest.jpg (1.77 MB, 1580x3431)

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Hey, not my fault you trash keep letting your relatives at me.

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

"A Brief History" is often referred to as "Son of Deguello", and was out circulation until some heeb author reprinted it in a book about evil White supremacists. It's pure kikery, and the accusations don't stand up to scrutiny.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

"A Brief History" is often referred to as "Son of Deguello",
By whom?

and was out circulation until some heeb author reprinted it in a book about evil White supremacists.
Says who? Proof?

It's pure kikery, and the accusations don't stand up to scrutiny.
Again, says who? Proof?

(still waiting on that timestamp, too)

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

what

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

It's a trap thread. Nobody is going to watch this guy blabber on for hours.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

The goalpost moving and question ignoring (((is rael))).
True. But:
Tranny loving kikes
MUH DICK urge posting
MAGA
Do you think we fall for this vile shit or what?
Ancient Northern India was white and only adopted the ancient Vedic religion of Aryansthat governed the Earth with kings. The present cast system is just shitskin larping of high casts as 1% aryan bloods and their religion, as leftists would say culturally appropriated it with shitskin gods that we left for them and they completely neglected everything and destroyed their own environment.
So just a normal day in the life of Zig Forums.

Attached: 1534613918142-1.jpg (62.75 KB, 900x599)

William Foster
William Foster

No Islam will cuck you harder, no more music or dancing under Islam so no art at all. Also our countries will be inbred low iq genetic trash like you. No scientific progress because its haram.

All muslims deserve the rope.

Attached: inbred-muslims.jpg (128.88 KB, 839x740)

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

So an ex Grand Wizard of the KKK is speaking out for Whites. Jew's wet dream like all WN retards.

What could possible go wrong?

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

How's that black supremacist jamal's dick taste?

Alexander King
Alexander King

“The latest development was I got a phone call yesterday from David Duke,” said Stallworth. “He wanted to talk about the fact that he’s concerned about how he is going to be portrayed in this film. He’s only seen the trailer and in the trailer, it makes him off to be a buffoonish cartoonish idiot.”
After being asked if Duke is depicted fairly in the film, Stallworth said: ”In some areas, yeah. Spike made him look kind of stupid, but he was stupid in how this whole thing transpired 40 years ago.”
Surprisingly, Stallworth told Holt: “He complimented Spike. He said I’ve always respected Spike Lee. Which surprised the heck out of me.”

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (16.33 KB, 480x360)

Jace Young
Jace Young

Base-d and wet pilled Amigo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.12 MB, 960x768)

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Mexicans suck, but if you have a population of 56%-ers, in a few generations you'll have 80%-ers, and eventually the population will bleach itself to 99%-ers, because that's how DNA works.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Things are beginning to look up for our people.

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

I wish I had a conservative Aryan family like this, what nordic country are they from btw??

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

"I'm a massive fucking CIAnigger shill." _David Duke

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

haHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHaHAAhhahahaHHahahahahahhahahahHAHAhHAHAHhAHHAhAHHAhhahAHHahHAHAhAHHAhHAHahHAHHAhHAHAHAHHAHAhHA!

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

What in the holy fuck are you cucks talking about in here? It looks like someone ran a shitty IP jumping bot in here that was programmed to slander Dr Duke. Where does Duke say that beaners are Aryans? If he did say that then there is some kind of evidence he is citing or something. Duke doesn't just pull shit out of his ass like some libtard. I want answers dammit!

Jace King
Jace King

It's a trap thread.
I wish.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

Who let the fucking boomers in here?>>12788846
I've been gone from Zig Forums for a few weeks. Seems it's teeming with a fresh wave of shills (who seem to like to reply to each other) and MAGAfags who haven't "began to hate them" yet.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

Yeah, there's a bunch of ADL niggers.

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

aryan
I don't give a shit about this meme. If you're ethnically European, you're good. If not, fuck off. There's so-called "aryans" in the Middle East. They're not a part of my in-group. I don't give a shit who is or isn't "aryan," I care about who's ethnically European.

Brody King
Brody King

If he said there are Aryans in South America then he could mean white people, not beaners.

archive.fo/bz5b2

In the 18th century, 65 million Europeans migrated to South America. There are many people there with 100% Spanish blood, no mix.

This might possibly be the part of the video where jew OP decided to twist the words of a great white man in order to sow dissent.

youtu.be/MwyJ02hpsqc?t=1283

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Thanks for the link.

It's true, of course. And, anyway, the way breeding works, if you have, say, a bunch of dogs that are all (mostly would also work, but it's trickier) over 50% border collie, you can, in the course of a few generations of breeding, produce a 99% border collie.

Noah Long
Noah Long

"Look hombre I'm hwite juss like you"

Attached: download.jpeg (8.78 KB, 221x228)

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

But that's not what he said. He basically said we should have alliances, and agree not to fuck over each other, but keep our own culture in our own countries.

I approve of this sentiment.

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

And without transnational ties, guys, we lose. And so the kikes try to convince us that the goal is a melding with those whom we should prefer distance.

But that isn't the goal. The goal is an ALLIANCE against A COMMON ENEMY.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

defending bolsheviks ever
gas yourself double nigger

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

This is factual. The role of the kikes has been pretty much ignored, though, by historians.

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

Chihuahua State, very nordic

Attached: 56er.jpg (89.72 KB, 612x428)

John Bailey
John Bailey

more like that's how mutt perception works

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

No, this is science. A true Nazi would understand science.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

you know damn well that ALL modern communism comes from russia and china
lol

Cameron King
Cameron King

kekked @ the "all"

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

OPEN THE BORDERS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Nazi
Fuck off.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

KEK

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Hitler has spoken!

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

OP broke the sharia-bots.

I guess now the lefties will try to attack our Aryan brothers south of the border.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Watch the video, bigger. Only true Europeans have the mental focus to watch a video filled with redpills.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

he said forge alliance.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

This. Latino literally means from Latinus which is the area around Rome. All the beaners like mexicans are mestizos they never were latinos or latinas. Same goes for their entire culture even the food its not theirs they are just occupying it and stealing it from their European masters because they are too dumb to check a history book.

Attached: mexican-virus.jpg (227.24 KB, 1032x1312)

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

islam isn't a cuck religion
You're right, its an incel religion because polygamy means not enough women to go around leading to mass numbers of incels and finally terrorism, rape, violence and a loss of productivity or innovation. Islam is not cucked but it's just as retarded.

James Jones
James Jones

< Nazis are bad
/gaschamber/index.html

Ian Long
Ian Long

Interestingly, the ones you show in that picture are probably over 51% European. And, due to how genetics work, it's inevitable they'll bleach themselves to 99% purity.

As much as you may hate this fact, and as fucking slow as it might be, that's the situation.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Stop it with the D&C, no more brothers wars

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

50% European? Never, those trolls are going to stay low IQ part niggers forever, there is no 'undoing' the race mixing damage that they have done to their genes.

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

((( )))
You. Will. Not. Divide. Us.
No more brothers wars.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

The Jews took that away from us. Never forget.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

This entire forum is meaningless, and I'm going to kill myself after this thread.

Western Culture is meaningless, it was just a vessel to deliver us to the consumerist era.

Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life – the only one they will ever have.

White genetics are not vital for the consumerist escalation. If they were; Indians in Silicon Valley wouldn't be a thing. Eventually genetic engineering will eclipse all of your concerns over phenotype aesthetic.

There is no great family model to return to where you can be a patriarch. Any children you have will be absorbed into the consumerist mass. Parental influence is meaningless in an age of hypercommunication.

Your wife will have social media. I don't think I need to go into any more detail on this.

There is no super intriguing clandestine force which controls the world – only consumerism and capital. Sure, Jews are involved, but only insofar as they are involved with everything which requires skill. It was just an upbringing which emphasises the importance of study. That's the end of the Jewish mystery; it was an ingroup which held intellect as its highest virtue.

In an age where there is no great struggle; there is no need for anything aside from intellect unfortunately. There is no need for valor or fidelity anymore. So the Jews win and you never get to bring your high minded presupposition of valor to them.

There is no great war or impending happening that will bring meaning to your life. There is only the slow assimilation into the global consumerist
mass.

There will be hiccups, like Islam for instance, but humanity has not produced a creed capable of contending with the awesome power of consumerism. It will devour you all.

There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.

Attached: 49385861-323102751632575-6510866911258132221-n.jpg (52.36 KB, 600x600)

James Hughes
James Hughes

They want you to kill yourself fam. But you're right all this shit is meaningless.

Don't an hero, ride the tiger and become an exceptional individual. Write books or some shit, if all else fails enter altered states and try to gain meaning from it ie meditation or drugs

Read Ride the Tiger by Evola. It will help you.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife
you better start believing son
because our telescopes are getting more advanced, we have found thousands of planets
and we still havent found a tidally locked satellite on a planet that also gets perfect eclipses
we are special and this is a closed system wake up retard

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

muh boomers and trumpnegros oy vey

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Attached: skully-face-palm.gif (1.34 MB, 500x281)

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Okay, now David Duke is done. Hes done a lot for actual whites but this is unacceptable. Went full retard, drank bolshevik kool-aid.
First 2 caps are of the shows host, hes a communist. Third shows Striker is puerto rican. Fourth shows him offering a debate invite he backed out of. Fifth shows a guy who says he holds 98% if not 100% of the same views as Striker, clearly visible are the hammer and sickle, dugin symbol.
Theyre bolsheviks. Thats race treason, you dont make the rules, I dont make the rules. Plain and simple, without question, treason.

Attached: striker-communist2.JPG (105.64 KB, 1134x949)
Attached: striker-communist.JPG (34.57 KB, 571x522)
Attached: Striker-Jose.JPG (171.88 KB, 1546x950)
Attached: striker-interview-backed-down2.JPG (161.44 KB, 597x989)
Attached: alt-right-tankie-dugin.JPG (41.67 KB, 566x318)

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

David "Based Aryan MS-13" Duke

Attached: sad-ss-kitty.jpeg (13.24 KB, 200x200)

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

((( )))
show host is a communist
Holy fucking shit. Have you ever watched his stuff? His ideas are as right as you can go.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

The MS13 are the modern version of SS13 :^3

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Attached: surf-nazis-must-die.JPG (76.67 KB, 387x602)

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

Holy fucking shit, I wish we had mods with their balls still intact to ban bolshevik subversives like you.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Black juche is the future, embrace it ambigo. Bolshevik gang muh j-left yo dawg.

Attached: striker-communist-embrace-it-amigo.JPG (26.73 KB, 628x171)
Attached: striker-communist-against-liberals-just-like-leftypol.JPG (123.93 KB, 772x648)

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

((( )))
Not an argument

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Attached: Spencer-Ronny-Cameron2.jpeg (147.85 KB, 720x1280)
Attached: Spencer-Ronny-Cameron.jpeg (134.69 KB, 720x1280)
Attached: Richard-Spencer-Zionist-Nigger-Lover.JPG (69.33 KB, 592x942)
Attached: Spencer-Ronny-Cameron3.JPG (64.46 KB, 576x488)
Attached: striker-spencer-ronnie-cameron-doxxed-actual-white-nationalist2.JPG (66.22 KB, 613x501)

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

Is it possible to anonymously pay some antifa goons to beat up these faggots.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

If you kept reading after the highlighted part, you would know that he's literally Zig Forums. He mentioned its (((masterminds))) and (((elites))). He also says that the Jews try to become the elites of any nation they parasite in OP's video.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Youre a bolshevik shill, they display hammer and sickles, Dugin logos etc, Spencer says hes for socialism in one country but opposes ethnonationalism. Your lying deception is over, everyone sees through it.
I watched the show, they were all sucking Dugin off and saying Juche is the same thing as National Socialism. Youre a shill, an anti-white one who wants to redistribute wealth and genocide ukranians while sucking Mugabes dick, not stop white genocide.
I also capped the bottom, this is what it said. Liberalism is bullshit, its communism. You shills are so transparent, Its like going through the motions with the "National Socialism is Socialism" retards except in reverse, where you actually think its a good thing.
Muh white privilege, muh were all just humans, feminism, faggotry, immigration, white self hate being taught, the long march through the institutions, communist professors etc, I could go on and on. Its communism, bolshevism. Thats why we exist, we dont exist to apologize for BASED TITO or the BASED VIETNAMESE COMMUNISTS or BASED CHINA DOG DRAGGERS or BASED PUTINS RUSSIA TODAY WITH LEE CAMP AND REDACTED TONIGHT

Youre shills. We exist to stop you, your ideology is so shit and dead and the enemy of whites that you can only get support by lying and deceiving whites. Youre scum, youre the real deplorables, detestable, you make people sick, your mere existence. Youre lying cowardly weasels and your leaders backed out of official debates because you cant win. OH please mr, dont talk about Spencer, dont talk about Heimbach, dont get angry at bolsheviks who get kicked out of NSM, theyre not really bolsheviks!
Fuck off, shill.

Attached: spencer-socialism-in-one-country.JPG (122.35 KB, 1423x570)
Attached: striker-communist-embrace-it-amigo.JPG (26.73 KB, 628x171)

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Attached: striker1.JPG (140.53 KB, 1237x948)
Attached: striker2.JPG (147.58 KB, 1242x905)
Attached: striker3.JPG (124.44 KB, 1239x915)
Attached: striker4.JPG (129.39 KB, 1248x876)

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

Attached: striker5.JPG (124.35 KB, 1237x920)
Attached: striker6.JPG (136.71 KB, 1243x916)
Attached: striker7.JPG (108.13 KB, 1243x933)
Attached: striker8.JPG (126.76 KB, 1248x934)
Attached: striker9.JPG (94 KB, 1239x877)

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

You can never recover.

Attached: striker10.JPG (116.44 KB, 1241x902)
Attached: striker11.JPG (68.89 KB, 1203x600)
Attached: striker-after.JPG (148.61 KB, 1222x900)
Attached: striker-after2.JPG (100.69 KB, 1204x686)
Attached: striker-after3.JPG (80.98 KB, 1217x588)

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Trump is clearly doing the right thing closing down the US's borders.

All of the neetsocs and stormweenies opposing Trump are shills planted to make the conservative movement look bad. They support pointless violence against civilians that does nothing against any real international conspiracies. They also generate racial divisions, preventing us from gaining support from conservative/Christian "roof" Koreans, conservative hispanics, normal Jews without ties to Israel, etc.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

This

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

There are still kike shills in this shit thread that don't want you to know hispania = Spain and not beaners in Mexico

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

((( )))
Don't D&C, no more brothers wars!

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

This!!!!!!!!!

OP BTFO

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

Striker is a massive faggot, he says the fact that weev is jewish (by his own admission) was made up by Newsweek last year.

Attached: Striker-Newsweek.mp4 (203.93 KB, 630x480)
Attached: weev-jew.png (783.99 KB, 951x812)

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

Hitler invaded a latin-speaking country and attempted to de-latinize it with a German culture.
Please do elaborate on this fascinating event in history that I've never heard of.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

appeal to minorities
White people are a minority. On a global scale a tiny minority, and within most of their ethnic homelands their ethnicities are at best barely majorities, most are already pluralities, as population data is heavily tampered with to make it appear that there are a lot fewer non-whites than there really are. Foreigners are not called minorities as a group, they are foreigners, that is the word, my fellow minority. And meds are European and white, and there are non-racemixed Europeans south of the American border. The majority of the South American populations however are not white in any way or form.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

Indeed. We must have alliances. We keep to our own kind, and we will thrive, because a deal with a spic is 100000000 times a deal with a kike.

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

This entire forum is meaningless
< forum
ahahahahahahahah these kikes!!!!

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Nobody in the US believes those people are Hispanic. That's boomer appeasement shit right there.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

I rather take a fucking negroid-american over a disgusting beaner

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

It's not about taking them. It's about having agreements. Achieving peace, and fighting the kikes.

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

This is a List of Doctors, Engineers, Rocket Scientists, and Lawyers. They are good for our economy. Look at them, just waiting to enrich our culture. Don't you care about freedom, and liberty? Safety!
Also, they make excellent food.. what more proof do you need that Multiculturalism is good.
Trans women, are women too.
Hispanics, are whites too.
Let us mix our seed with theirs, and enrich our equality. TO refuse to do so would be racist, and sexist, and homophobic.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

We're all white inside, no more brothers wars

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Let us mix our seed
But you're lying, kike. That's not what he said at all. You're a kike, curse your israel, curse your yahweh.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Timestamp

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Bumping this shit thread
Hispania is Spain, not beaners.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

muh shilling
muh it's a whole continent's fault
And I'm sure your do-nothing-ism is really going to fucking help, too. Thanks for contributing so much. I think you might actually stop White genocide and Rottenchild rule with your brave exposure and totes accurate narrative.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit