David Duke speaks of our Aryan brothers south of the border!

"Hispanics are Aryan, I admit that." _David Duke

David Duke speaks outs to his Aryan brethren! The owner of the channel is an Aryan who reminds people he doesn't have schizophrenia (he calls himself Zero Schizo). Another brave Aryan in "David Duke 'n pals" is an Argentinian with a tan that makes girls woo. Then we have a BASED WHITE GUY, FUCKING BASED… He's American AND white, BASED! Finally there is a Caribbean-linked Aryan who speaks once.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Indian_and_Iranian_nationalism
washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-kkk-leader-david-duke-backs-tulsi-gabbard-for-president
english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2015/04/07/Turkish-religious-authority-declares-toilet-paper-permissible.html
hammerandanvilmyblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/a-brief-history-of-the-white-nationalist-movement/
archive.is/giGb1
archive.fo/bz5b2
youtu.be/MwyJ02hpsqc?t=1283
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so first trump now david is on the band wagon

-looks like a dog
-talks like a dog
-its not white

I fucking knew it!

The term Aryan has lost all meanings thanks to Amerimutts.

Do NOT LISTEN to this man! He may look Aryan to you but he is UN-AMERICAN and has been known to covertly support RADICAL COMMUNISM like Castro and Chavez in Latin America!

Delete this post! You're going to repel our DACAryan brothers.

You will not divide us, no more brothers wars!!

What the fuck are you talking about? This Aryan panel filled with Aryans from all over Latin America speak OPENLY against (((judeo-communism)))

THIS xd

t.

Attached: 1549039604466.jpg (774x720, 105.5K)

Fuck off and buy David Duke's books or do you want the Chinese to beat you?

Delete this meme!
George Soros created this meme after paying 100 million dollars to shareblue and other meme companies.

fuck off, Aryans are the true minority (were just under 1 Billion when you count hispanics as Aryans).

captcha: No rap f

Isn't hispanic supposed to mean non-white spaniard?

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US! NO MORE BROTHERS WARS!!

This is one fucking autistic thread. I shouldn't be on here in the middle of the night

Attached: download93886.png (2560x1440, 154.7K)

Attached: You are a retard.jpg (133x136, 2.89K)

I also like traps my Aryan brethren

Hell yeah my WHITE 8hispanic brother

Attached: trapsfortrump.jpg (1280x720, 143.91K)

ooofff mamacita ♥

It's Odd that this post is made after someone posted Dukes response to Trumps ridiculous SOTU where Duke called out Jews, Israel and their unprecedented influence in American culture. And how Trump is utterly comtemptous of the very people who voted him into office.
Trump didn't mention anything regarding Whites nor the opioid epidemic.

LE FUGGING PASTE AND LEADPILLED!111!!!

Funny none of you called for the erasure of the negro gangstalker meme, that is idolized by the SJW's on 4chan, to be deleted who was cowardly harassing me while I was forced onto schizo tablets by corrupt anti-White doctors where I developed a reaction to that permanently affected my vision and while I lost my freedom due to my political beliefs in National Action.

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (505x431 59.06 KB, 31.02K)

Yeah it's one hell of a coincidence, but I'm sure it's nothing! Go back to sleep! Totally. organic. grassroots. posting.

Attached: thought police.png (640x640, 729.38K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania

It's the latin name for what is now spain you fucking idiots.

dubs aside, didn't Hitler know about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Indian_and_Iranian_nationalism ?

We should probably be using the term "Nordic Aryan" to be specific.

There is a specific moment when you should let it all burn rather than keep humiliating yourself. Amerimutts seemed to miss it.

Ill only accept this if spicxicans start telling me about hitler when i go get my haircut.

What's the timestamp

Dont ever delete my post again you fucking trumpkikeniggerbloods.

Attached: a8471e3ed9d750eee8f51ac35a20895eccfe162f9baccd399f861bad192bd43d.jpg (1050x1374, 357.58K)

They really would rather you didn't know that.

Anyone who didnt realize exactly who and what david duke was by 2016 is a real fucking silly pants

BASTE WH*TE NAT*ONALIST
I HOPE HE SUPPORTS A DEMOCRAT THIS ELECTION CYCLE!

Arya means noble.

Yea, aint that some funny shit? They arent white and they dont want to associate with being spanish.. because, first off they are mostly jungle nigger, and second off an absolutely ridiculous percentage of spics have kike blood in them due to the makeup of the 'conquistadors'. So instead of claiming to be spanish, they used an archaic backdoor, through a dead language, to come up with a name for themselves.

Gives a whole new flavor to the terms "latino" and "hispanic". Speaking of hispanic, by spic metrics a huge portion of ireland can claim to be hispanic as well.

He supports Tulsi
washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-kkk-leader-david-duke-backs-tulsi-gabbard-for-president

OP includes no timestamp and most of you bought it. Zig Forums is a waste now

True and honest Dixiecrats (what Duke is) have always been ok with brown "people" so long as they stay in their own country and hate yankees. This is because the South's heritage is French, and as we all know France is infected with the same papist cancer Spain and Mexico are.

It's why the whole "ww2 vets regret fighting for the wrong side" is total bullshit. Even the most racist Dixiecrat has a problem with Hitler because Hitler invaded a latin-speaking country and attempted to de-latinize it with a German culture. They fought against this for a reason, and they'd happily choose racemixing with other catholics (Mexicans and converted slaves) instead of subject themselves to Lutheranist or Calvinist culture. And this says nothing of the Nazis' broader problem of tolerating christanity in the first place instead of paganism.

To win a race war a completely new praxis has to be installed. No jesus, no christian brotherhood, no shitskin languages and nothing besides pure Aryanism. Priests get the bullet the same way illegal immigrants they harbor do, including white traitors tolerant or otherwise supportive of either group. Louisiana must burn for the same reasons New Mexico, Puerto Rico and Italy must.

Attached: 0071_04.gif (474x244, 32.44K)

(((David Duke))) doesn't get banned from social media, when Trump says he's a nationalist and David Duke tweets about how it was a dog whistle for white nationalism the entire media rushed to cover it… the guy is a hack if you can't see that must've thought Q was real too Mr Corsi!

Attached: IMG_0645.jpeg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

what's the source of that image? I'm having a hard time parsing it.

Yeah it was just awful the way the video response to the SOTU speech completely rustled your ass apart because it contains nothing but inconvenient facts, and now you are here doing this because you have no means to argue and must resort to backfoot character assassination. Why not just kill yourself Chaim?

not watching 2 hours and 9 minutes of video for one small short clip
I believe you
SAGE

i'll just leave this pic of david palling around with his bolshevik buddy dugin that likes lgbt shit pushed in the west because it weakens the west

Attached: dugin-bolshevik-party.jpg (536x377 109.59 KB, 32.47K)

It's a 2 hour vid. What time of it is it in there?

Fucking based!

Two hours of baseness, enjoy

Ummmmmmmmm akshshshually, it's Dr. David Duke t-t-to y-y-y-y-you.

Spain is a country in Europe.
Sage

Muslim in two generations, tops.

mexiturnds half niggers = white…
NO Zig Forums just NO! I would rather have jews in my nation than mexiturds.

MFW I get called Hispanic.

How about a timestamp?

Non-white Spaniard? lol In the States Hispanic means anyone from a Spanish speaking culture, but that's Black Legend bullshit. In reality, Hispanic refers to the people and culture from Hispania, which is what the Romans called the Iberian Peninsula. The Spanish speaking peoples of the Americas are not Hispanics, nor are they Latin. True Hispanics and Latins are European.

HOT

slightly offtopic but i'm seeing this a lot atm, these cointelpro feds thinking they can work the boomer anticommunism angle and do D&C around dugin

GUYS. I take coachcoin, I will help you shill better

Attached: dugin on surfing.jpg (850x400, 56.19K)

At least Islam isn't a literal cuck religion based upon letting other people dominate you like christanity is.

The sooner europe drops jesus as the dead kike on a stick it is, the better.

Islam is just as kiked tho

No (((Christcuckery))) doesn't mean no religion

While cuckstianity does tell sheeple to turn the other cheek, the way shitskins interpret Islam is absolutely fucked up. They enslave their "muslim brothers" if they're niggers for example, they rape little boys because it's not rape if it's a little boy, they believe being gay is okay as long as you don't take it up the ass. There's also the pitfalls of following Islam so CLOSELY muslim governments such as Turkey were forced to consider toilet paper halal in order to stop their shitskin people wiping their asses with their barehands.

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2015/04/07/Turkish-religious-authority-declares-toilet-paper-permissible.html

Attached: I AM THE LAW.jpg (500x500, 56.59K)

You're not from here, are you?

Hispanics are Aryan so let them in!

t. (((David Duke)))

Controlled opposition
Aryan to the ancients simply meant the upper class. David Duke is a puppet.

You ethernal kike, I know you are sliding the thread about David Duke demolishing Trump and his SOTU addressing. I just came back from watching it and it was empowering. I'm not even American but I felt it really, the neglect of white people in every politics which he mentioned all the wars for Israel. He btfod Israel and reasoned for normies about how communism is presently pushed and the massive genocide they caused, the Marx statue in Berlin, the Jewish Hollywood.

FUCK YOU JIDF I'M NOT GIVING YOU THIS ONE.

user…

literally in the 4th political theory dugin lays out how degeneracy is good for the west as a tactic to weaken it. you know damn well that ALL modern communism comes from russia and china and that our very own feds are involved in spreading it, facilitating it and supporting it

Timestamp in the video where he said that.

Oh and if anyone wants some backstory on David Duke I offer this article:

hammerandanvilmyblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/a-brief-history-of-the-white-nationalist-movement/

(and the archive)
archive.is/giGb1

Just control+F: "David Duke" to find the his section.

Dubs for em David Duke Classic lads.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (273x185, 73.44K)

That's a sequel to the jew pedophile Frank Collin's "Deguello Report", it's only promoted by kikes.

That's an out of hand dismissal, (and a baseless claim at that) not a refutation of the document link I posted.

Regardless, I still haven't gotten a timestamp in that video of when Duke supposedly claims that Hispanics are Aryans.

The moment you realize the Cohen line is actually White Europeans that was invaded by Coburgs and Rothschilds. Then find out the Cohen marker exists in all Royals of Ginger lineage. Both European and otherwise. Then you find out Ghengis Khan also carried that marker.

Then it dawns on you, a single family has been controlling the world for thousands of years.

Makes you really take a step back and wonder why you can't defeat them.

Attached: 1533863799512.png (254x254, 96.2K)

totally brudder

Attached: criminals called white spics police arrest.jpg (1580x3431, 1.77M)

Hey, not my fault you trash keep letting your relatives at me.

"A Brief History" is often referred to as "Son of Deguello", and was out circulation until some heeb author reprinted it in a book about evil White supremacists. It's pure kikery, and the accusations don't stand up to scrutiny.

By whom?

Says who? Proof?

Again, says who? Proof?

(still waiting on that timestamp, too)

what

It's a trap thread. Nobody is going to watch this guy blabber on for hours.

The goalpost moving and question ignoring (((is rael))).

True. But:

Tranny loving kikes
Do you think we fall for this vile shit or what?

Ancient Northern India was white and only adopted the ancient Vedic religion of Aryansthat governed the Earth with kings. The present cast system is just shitskin larping of high casts as 1% aryan bloods and their religion, as leftists would say culturally appropriated it with shitskin gods that we left for them and they completely neglected everything and destroyed their own environment.

So just a normal day in the life of Zig Forums.

Attached: 1534613918142-1.jpg (900x599, 62.75K)

No Islam will cuck you harder, no more music or dancing under Islam so no art at all. Also our countries will be inbred low iq genetic trash like you. No scientific progress because its haram.

All muslims deserve the rope.

Attached: inbred muslims.jpg (839x740, 128.88K)

So an ex Grand Wizard of the KKK is speaking out for Whites. Jew's wet dream like all WN retards.

What could possible go wrong?

How's that black supremacist jamal's dick taste?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.33K)

Base-d and wet pilled Amigo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x768, 1.12M)

Mexicans suck, but if you have a population of 56%-ers, in a few generations you'll have 80%-ers, and eventually the population will bleach itself to 99%-ers, because that's how DNA works.

Things are beginning to look up for our people.

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

I wish I had a conservative Aryan family like this, what nordic country are they from btw??

"I'm a massive fucking CIAnigger shill." _David Duke

haHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHaHAAhhahahaHHahahahahahhahahahHAHAhHAHAHhAHHAhAHHAhhahAHHahHAHAhAHHAhHAHahHAHHAhHAHAHAHHAHAhHA!

What in the holy fuck are you cucks talking about in here? It looks like someone ran a shitty IP jumping bot in here that was programmed to slander Dr Duke. Where does Duke say that beaners are Aryans? If he did say that then there is some kind of evidence he is citing or something. Duke doesn't just pull shit out of his ass like some libtard. I want answers dammit!

I wish.

Who let the fucking boomers in here?>>12788846
I've been gone from Zig Forums for a few weeks. Seems it's teeming with a fresh wave of shills (who seem to like to reply to each other) and MAGAfags who haven't "began to hate them" yet.

Yeah, there's a bunch of ADL niggers.

I don't give a shit about this meme. If you're ethnically European, you're good. If not, fuck off. There's so-called "aryans" in the Middle East. They're not a part of my in-group. I don't give a shit who is or isn't "aryan," I care about who's ethnically European.

If he said there are Aryans in South America then he could mean white people, not beaners.

archive.fo/bz5b2

In the 18th century, 65 million Europeans migrated to South America. There are many people there with 100% Spanish blood, no mix.

This might possibly be the part of the video where jew OP decided to twist the words of a great white man in order to sow dissent.

youtu.be/MwyJ02hpsqc?t=1283

Thanks for the link.

It's true, of course. And, anyway, the way breeding works, if you have, say, a bunch of dogs that are all (mostly would also work, but it's trickier) over 50% border collie, you can, in the course of a few generations of breeding, produce a 99% border collie.

"Look hombre I'm hwite juss like you"

Attached: download.jpeg (221x228, 8.78K)

But that's not what he said. He basically said we should have alliances, and agree not to fuck over each other, but keep our own culture in our own countries.

I approve of this sentiment.

And without transnational ties, guys, we lose. And so the kikes try to convince us that the goal is a melding with those whom we should prefer distance.

But that isn't the goal. The goal is an ALLIANCE against A COMMON ENEMY.

gas yourself double nigger

This is factual. The role of the kikes has been pretty much ignored, though, by historians.