Why music sucks these days

cRap music. This garbage hit the scene in the 70s and went mainstream in the 90s. Music has been going downhill ever since.

You think about how stupid and worthless the people that make it are. You simply loop a sample into a beat, then brag about how big your dick is, and make sure you rhyme while you're doing so.

I'm old enough to remember everyone rejecting it when the radio stations and MTV started pushing it on us. But much to our folly, eventually we relented.

So now, most "musicians" don't bother to learn how to actually play an instrument, that takes time and skill. And my bother with that, when you can simply fiddle with a machine?

Attached: monkey-with-gold-chain325.jpg (298x400 53.03 KB, 62.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5629465
youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
soundcloud.com/dannyonzanny/lilium
invidio.us/watch?v=qEoxu0_8uZU
invidio.us/watch?v=i4stIQioum4
invidio.us/watch?v=zqPaWSq0_N8
invidio.us/watch?v=SsJXfkOlCLw
invidio.us/watch?v=k373c_kxBb0
invidio.us/watch?v=Z1_sSbXoDH0
youtu.be/XYeCSJll0aE?t=133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tbh if you're not taking advantage of this and selling beats to niggy-nogs for $500 each you're missing out.

the white ethnostate will be funded by music producers LARPing as liberals.

and it's not even fiddling with a machine anymore, it's fiddling with software.

the developer of this game made this song with the trial version of the software and it sounds better than 90% of coontunes out there.

Rap was always shit but it's actually getting worse lately; I know because they play it at the gym all the time. It's excruciating to endure. Back in the 90's it was at least manly sounding and had a strong catchy rythme and rime to it but now it's just these jabbering idiots, no rythme no rime, just non stop faggoty jibbering. Total retard shite.

Music has been in a steady constant decline since the Baroque period ended

Attached: 1413081031717.gif (720x405, 2.28M)

the entire music industry was created by jews and it's purpose is to slowly render music into nothing but ugliness and stupidity

I mainly listen to ambient music and such when it comes to modern tunes, I quite like artists like Mount Shrine & Vangelis.

You used to be able to seduce a flock of cattle with a song. Now you just make termites dig faster

I sort of enjoy dark ambient industrial at times. Atrium Carceris for example.

There is some good news here though. Many of these rapping faggots are dying of drug overdoses. Hopefully it's a trend.

Attached: peep.JPG (601x425, 41.04K)

Obligatory

Attached: goldstein records.jpg (1582x1627, 327.98K)

my theory is tv made the pleb accostumed to eat shit

i agree that music now sucks, but there are many exceptions in pretty much every music genre, they're simple not popular

I notice there's a big crossover between rap and pro wrestling….that must indicate something…kek

If you can't find enjoyment in today's music tho, you're a shitty person

Out of all the music I've heard over the years, I've only ever encountered two good rap songs, and i'd barely consider them rap. The songs were "The Way" and "Soothesayer", both by Zack Hemsey. It sucks that amazing songs like Soothesayer are pushed to the side for "Muh Dick 3: This Time it's Personal". (((Record Labels))) will meet the same fate as the rest.

Attached: oyvey.jpg (543x417, 54.59K)

Something that might be to your liking.

Attached: this is important.mp4 (600x600, 4.86M)

Like everything else they fuckin' get their filth on.

lil peep got killed because of pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (775x413 270.17 KB, 82.8K)

there's too much music. music in everything, tv movies, even classical masterpieces in shitty jew commercials. normalfags listen to music to kill silence, they listen to it while mindlessly driving, they listen to it over the workplace speakers. music is so normalized it isn't special anymore

here

Attached: rap.jpg (460x730, 111.95K)

electronic music is the only place you can find innovation and creativity anymore. mainstream media, like anything else is infested with jews and they lack souls. art is an expression of a soul.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5629465

I'm 100% certain it applies to other things like drug use and overall attitude as well.

Fuck off reddit.

your looking in the wrong places, go check you the dark ambient/ electronic scene for innovation ex. tim hecker or ben frost

Because you've never heard real rap…
youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

Sorry but the Trap sound is the music of the revolution, your aged GenX ass just doesn't have the sonic pallet to appreciate it. Get fucked. Some of this stuff is the most inspiring music I have heard. Ever. The production on some of this stuff is absolutely arresting. If you don't agree… you're just wrong and like I said, you just don't have the sound pallet to appreciate it. Further, you can criticize the nogs all you want, plenty of shit to attack them over. However, because you can't understand the argot of rap/hip-hop/trap you simply dismiss it as "Nigger Music" and pat yourself on the back while you give yourself a tuggy listening to the same top 400 classic rock songs. I say all this as a very serious listener of classic rock as well. It's great stuff man, some real brilliance in their but let's get real… this shit is just tired, it's made from the bones of a dead world. Look up the word argot OP.

We anons speak in a breezy patois that few can comprehend, it's been cultivated through years of memes and such. This is why it's so easy for veteran anons and originalfags to spot outsiders.

Same thing with Hip-Hop. It is its own language and it goes right over most people's heads. Also as more intelligent people have found a way to express themselves with this medium, the slang has become incredibly complex and with good reason, this is the music of the underground… and if you want to get anything going anywhere you have to have chthonic support. Yes, I chose that word very specifically.

It's still nigger music.

Shut up nigger.

Whatever faggot.

Go listen to your utterly pozzed rock and roll. When you hear these baselines you better fucking get out of the way, because shit is going down.

soundcloud.com/dannyonzanny/lilium

Attached: 51459840_1985287461520401_1481835520383254528_n.jpg (708x682, 33.8K)

The greatest rap song of all time bar none

You're right I don't have the sonic pallet appreciate sonic garbage. I've heard more musical sounds coming from my asshole.

The only thing going over ones head is your ability to appreciate real music from real talent.

So profound

To be fair W2D isn't intending to hit the lowest common denominator with his music. Rap music is shit because it's music your brain doesn't need to stop and think about. I don't mean stop and analyze, I mean stop and just think or acknowledge for a second that something in the song happened. Easy to follow beats are what sell.

Exactly. It's music reduced to the lowest common denominator, so that even the most base among us can understand it.

lmao get wr3ked
invidio.us/watch?v=qEoxu0_8uZU
invidio.us/watch?v=i4stIQioum4
invidio.us/watch?v=zqPaWSq0_N8
invidio.us/watch?v=SsJXfkOlCLw
invidio.us/watch?v=k373c_kxBb0
invidio.us/watch?v=Z1_sSbXoDH0

I listen to everything. From Rachmaninov to Gucci, to the Dead, to Trance to Jazz to nordic throat singing. Most fucking music is garbage, it's up to people with exotic tastes to take out the trash. That's a DJ's job and it's why all the your pozzed radio stations have literal fucking algorithms that they use to choose the songs. Look into it, radio is quite possibly worse for your brain than talmudvision.

Seriously… if you say you don't need time to comprehend a hip-hop song, you have a debugger running in your brain that throws a "NIGGERALERT" break statement whereby you autistically screech about the destruction of music instead of realizing that this is just another form of art and most artists are shitty.

To say I have no taste is just foolish.

Attached: 576098_2.jpg (630x630, 44.25K)

I hate to tell you this, but the decline started with rock 'n roll.

Guess who invented rock 'n roll? the same people who invented rap.

Rap is just poetry. Rock is just classical music with guitars instead of violins. Stop being a pleb. What makes music shit is people who have no interest in expressing emotion through rhythm, and who are too braindead to have expressive lyrics.

The main issue with pop, rock, hip-hop and all that shit today is that it all has literally the exact same beat. It's just playing the same hypnotic tune over and over and over and over again, which normalises people to it; and when they hear something else it seems wrong. Depending on the person that wrong can be intriguing or repulsive.

Rock was the glue that kept young people pro White.

Music died after Wagner. There were some interesting composers afterward, like Toru Takemitsu and more recently Rob Dougan, but music is so thoroughly judaized anymore all I can listen to ambient, classical, and folk.

Go for video games music…Especially Japan video games music…Not even kidding, it's one of the kind of music that aren't corrupted by kikes yet, and you have for all the tastes.

Attached: 0bc5dc92ab7672186494c53b63d6c613736e363e94fcc62a0b1a842841c6fd09.jpg (503x563, 24.05K)

trips of redpill overdose

Attached: redpill OD.jpg (577x667, 67.42K)

Wagner is… really fucking pretentious. Honestly can't stand the guy. Much better composers out there.

Nobody posted any dead yet? Fuck-you-mean… you guys are fucking square. The Dead have been redpilling people longer than the fucking internet.

E.Michael Jones thinks it too. Look at this interview to see his interviews.
He thinks that little Nietzsche was corrupted by this revolutionary form of music, which was some kind of musical overthrow of the moral law, logos, and the promotion of sexual liberation. (the video begins at 2:13)
youtu.be/XYeCSJll0aE?t=133

I hope you're ready for a lot of autism to get dropped on (You), but you aren't lying.

Darkwave has been making an amazing comeback lately. LOTS of great artist out there making great stuff. Drab Majesty even managed to break mainstream.

with no exceptions, jews have awful taste in music. and jews produce all the music now.

This got my high school friends hard, they went from talking like normal dudes to saying "bet bruh" every fucking sentence. The friend group got split between me and some Reddit faggot. I lost all of them to him. Sometimes I wonder if I could have saved them from college debt, drugs and their absolute love of niggers. (even though we all made fun of niggers, they secretly adored them) They thought all white music with traditional instruments was "faggy".

Attached: Moderne-Familie-1988-477x700.jpeg (477x700, 77.73K)

It doesn't, unless you mean mass music, which by definition is music by the lowest common denominator for the lowest common denominator, and can only be as good as the average pleb's qualities, which speak for themselves. You ought not to listen to it though.

Attached: a3320432026_10.jpg (860x860, 190.24K)

Attached: 1549509091849.png (900x729 13.25 KB, 66.54K)

I can't believe I missed those trips… fucking-A

Facts. I'm thoroughly prepared for raging faggot boomers and Xirs to start screeching.

Attached: JokerElipsis.jpg (583x1508, 200.66K)

no you couldnt. I'm 15 years older now and those friends are all in the army or plumbers now. They never had a chance. It's a working class preference to copy alpha male behavior. If alpha males were WASP intellectuals they would copy that (like in the old days).

No. Its always been destructive mania.

Jews are behind the "mezmia" of MSMusic, already of the time of Henry Ford (see pic related)

Attached: Ford.jpg (513x1277, 213.29K)

Seriously guys, the fucking Dead are amazing. Their entire message is anti-establishment and I have found deadheads and psychonauts to be a demographic that will actually listen to you talk about the RP and such.

Attached: 1541488598598.jpg (500x333, 18.01K)

Ever since we started getting flooded with mainstream cuckservatives that took a baby's dose once (if that) and lost their tiny minds, the manufactured consensus here is supposed to be we don't try to expand our consciousnesses one iota and always remember the 6 gorillion.

I pity you.

I think the internet and "meme culture" has debased the average youngster's lexicon considerably. So many retards 7-10 years younger than me saying "it's lit (fam)". Yes, saying "fam" in real life. I've even heard white youth say internet acronyms IRL, like "el em ay oh" and "lawl" or "el oh el".

I remember back in 2007 or so almost no one said netspeak in real life, and when someone said "epic" in real life it was kinda cringey. But one year later, and retards started spewing "fail" and "epic win" in real life conversations. Working in an institution near a high school where a lot of schoolkids come, I can tell that it is far worse now. White students are almost completely niggerized. It may be only 20% or less who aren't wiggers.

lol gay

The greatful dead are pedo-trash

Smart boy can't even spell their name. Why won't you boomer brainlet mongrels just leave and die wherever you go?

You are a fucking nigger. This OP is absolute trash. It's just clutter. No insightful information, whatsoever. Flagellate yourself, OP.

Also this is now a thing. C&C music made concert. There is still hope!

Hammer, meet Nail!

← Beat me to it.

This is one of the most profound songs of the age. You will not understand it, unless you're very special… unless you've been their and are willing to sacrifice it all.

That's my favorite track, actually. So yeah, there you go. Good to see it's not all just lost Redditors, always gives me hope for the board.

Degenerate boomer music

You fucking boomers gonna kill niggers and jews or jack off to your pissed on dreams?

Mr. Bond is based.

Thanks, I needed that.

My dude… am I gonna see you at shakedown this summer? I fucking hope so… I fucking hope so.Happy trails my friend, happy trails!

Fuck you the alphabet shills. See how hard they slide this shit when I start throwing up the dead.

Attached: TripGirlSkul.jpg (500x500, 136.39K)

You guys really need to stop applying boomer to anything under the age of 50.

I want /mu/ to leave.

Go back to >>>/tumblr/

Fuck off.

peep was pretty decent, he was bi which is a big no-no but being against israel as user said

ehh, he was one of the better ones

That's not my opinion.

imagine being this pozzed with jew aids lol

more of this breh

Music isn't totally dead. On life support, maybe.

The Dead > Wagner

Some truth to what you say.
We whites are being milked by foreign peoples and races always. Yet we tend to only cater to ourselves, which doesn't bring new resources in amongst us. Unless we milk the foreign, we'll just bleed out slowly.

The trick is just not growing an ego and blowing your cover by wanting attention, when you seed the money milked from the foreign, back into your own in-group.

Thanks for saving me the trouble user.

/thread

I guess if his masonic dad gave him facials growing up getting facial tattoos is no big.

When will everyone realize that most of the (((promoted))) artists are degenerates from degenerate families promoted by (((degenerates)))?

For me the biggest bluepill was alcohol. Beer in particular.

Attached: matrix-main.jpg (670x377, 137.12K)

"Squaring the circle" is freemasonry, so you may be on to something. But wrestlers are usually good blue lodge boys who like to wrassle, not degenerate faggots like the ones they are bound to lie for in the red lodges.

How is Wagner pretentious? He possessed all the talent the pretentious faggots who came after only dream of, and he did it all without a record company or singing about drugs and gay sex. What's pretentious is calling almost anything after him music. Its almost all Jewish degeneracy, or like the dead its glowniggers.

Good thing we have the Internet. Nobody has to listen to mainstream music. People can pay musicians to produce the music they enjoy.

because it's far from the truth.
maybe not that far but far enough.
political correctness is basically self censorship. censorship, even mild, even not completely related to the subject you're dealing with, destroys any kind of artistic endeavour.

The psychedelic movement is the result of glowies going native. Nobody fries their balls off on some good acid and still supports the war on drugs. Fucking nobody. It's mind control. Period

So… how is Wagner pretentious? Do you not have ears? Or do you lack the neural circuitry to hear deception in sound? I really don't understand how anybody can throw on a Wagner piece and not immediately start rolling their eyes into the back of their skull. I literally cannot stand the faux triumphalism of his sound. It's grotesque, passionless, purposeless intellectual masturbation about an age that never existed. Puerility, and derivative drivel are it's hallmarks. He has some decent compositions, sure… but it's mainly just a din. Worthless detritus an absolute abuse of sound by characterized lurid, uncouth sonics.

Just my opinion.

Incel core is the best underground music scene there is.

Spoken like a true failure with no right to those words, hippy faggot.

Alcohol gets processed in the body as sugar and estorogen (feminizing sex hormone). Especially true for beer.

I see your mongrel brain got angry at the big words. I apologize. Let me make it simpler for your brain. He's loud, and unoriginal. Yawn, boring.

Peep was good shit.

Dude fucking no. EtOH is not metabolized into estrogen. There are plenty of estrogen mimic in various concoctions though.

mein gott that is one cute boi

FAM THAT'S FUCKIN LIT

Attached: 34567890.jpg (227x288, 18.59K)

Thanks for the explanation. How else would I know what estrogen is. Jokes aside, you're full of shit. Beer wont turn you into a tranny. From my experience it's quite the opposite. Hitler started his political career in pubs for fucks sake.
Soboys hate beer anything surrounding it. Sure you gain weight although you could say the same about milk. Thats why countries who domesticated animals and consume lots of milk are taller on average. Just look at the cheese munching dutch. I have yet to meet dutch manlet.

But you make posts like this so I wouldn't recommend alcohol.

Soyboys are all about craft beer, microbrews, and hops.