THE NORMIE PROBLEM : Why Zig Forums and other chans must expel them.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

Once, during the early 2000s up until around 2011, chans were obscure and their existence was unknown to most normal people I.E. people who actively participate in this Jewish society. The bluepilled masses were in the dark about the growing strength of white nationalism, race realists and historical "revisionists" meaning people who actually study history.

From above, their enlightened benefactors dropped redpills ; these benefactors organized large covert campaigns to do so, and could do this because their bases of organization were not well known, their language and terms were not understood.
Newcomers were few, and whenever revealed told to lurk, usually for 2 years. Normies had to either soak up information and board culture, or be reprimanded. This was accomplished through directed insults, forceful shitposts, and moderation if necessary. Newcomers, like immigrants, either became one of us, or undermined the board by spreading their inferior cultural values, polluting userbases by bringing even more of their own kind with them IF ALLOWED TO DO SO!

But, after 2011, chans started allowing more and more normies. Chan culture became mongrelized through mixing with values, ideologies and tropes from mainstream society. The userbases also became similarly mixed, tainted with normies and the shills who began showing up, realizing the growing activity and popularity on chans. People stopped safeguarding board culture, in favor of cultural enrichment. The old saying "lurk for 2 more years" became less and less common, and incentives for cultural integration less and less prominent.

Just look around, at the state of this format. Most imageboards no longer create organized campaigns, and experience constant sliding, endless thread spam with topics of miniscule value. 4chan is moderated by filthy SJWs, and board culture is effectively dead ; Zig Forums is comparatively young, but owned by US government assets who clearly want us to become another halfchan. In fact, we're mostly there already………………

Where did the old guard of chans go? Gone, extinct. Mods do not care. But we must fight. If normies are allowed to stay here, and destroy this format, all hope is lost. The chans are spiraling down every day towards rock bottom. Course correction is required, lest we die off or become Redditized. Moderators and BOs need to be ousted, overthrown and replaced with conservatives who will protect our values. Time is running out, the big election shill campaigns are just around a corner. We need to build a fucking wall around Zig Forums and expel normies.

If we fail, 2020 election shilling will break this board's back. We must fight to protect our values, which serve as a foundation for real life activities. WHY ARE PEOPLE HERE SHILLING FOR THE US GOVERNMENT AND PRESIDENT?

Attached: 645fee78b847bec2d6bf4c4e0e2c0594d36178001d48490b1bdda450332cd807.png (808.93 KB, 1400x1614)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomofmind.com/cult-mind-control/
people.howstuffworks.com/cult4.htm
decision-making-confidence.com/cult-tactics.html
phinnweb.org/neuro/brainwash/
archive.fo/rmwCJ
ordoevangelistarum.com/chat/#/welcome
i.imgur.com/OD4Vwxf.png
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

chan culture
You are part of the problem.

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

Bump for the truth.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

oy vey how dare you have an established way of anything, every board is /b/ goy!

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Without chan culture, the format would have died a decade ago. Just like the greater culture around us dying from pollution of it's values, so are chans. We once waged large psyops campaigns against our enemies but now imageboards are rendered impotent, because those very same values which allowed them are dying off.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Their called imageboards Mr. Old friend

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

normie
chans
Get out. You don't belong here.
IF ALLOWED TO DO SO!
Codemonkey allows them. You cannot change this. You will do nothing. Your thread is meaningless.
The old saying "lurk for 2 more years"
That's what happens when you get banned for saying it.
But we must fight.
You can't do anything. You're banned for trying.
If we fail, 2020 election shilling will break this board's back.
Good. It's already reddit.
WHY ARE PEOPLE HERE SHILLING FOR THE US GOVERNMENT AND PRESIDENT?
They're paid to, and protected by the website owner. You can't do anything about this.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

Jesus christ, normies like you only come here to post nonsensical trash like . If mods wanted to protect Zig Forums and allow us to thrive, you'd be banned.

LURK FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

the big election shill campaigns are just around a corner
but you're already here

David Hill
David Hill

If mods wanted to protect Zig Forums and allow us to thrive, you'd be banned.
If mods wanted to protect Zig Forums and allow us to thrive, they would allow free speech at least on /b/

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

normie
Lol everyone knows we say normal pals

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

You can't do anything about this.

If you think Zig Forums is Reddit already, why are you here posting? Traitor. Backstabber. Not all hope is lost yet. There are methods of fighting back. We can revive the old ways.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

WN retards fall yet again for the Jew thread.

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Oh just fuck off with this obvious subversion. Zig Forums has White Nationalist values. Go somewhere else.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

White Nationalist values?

LOL

Keep trying Jew.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

CHANS MUST BE PURIFIED AGAIN, AS IN DAYS OF OLD.

THOSE WHO TAINT OUR FORMAT MUST BE PUNISHED, LEST WE FALL INTO THE DEPTHS OF POSTMODERN DECLINE. THE NORMIE HORDE IS ALREADY AMONG US. WILL YOU CARRY THE BANNER AND WATER THE TREE, IN A REVIVAL OF OLD VALUES?

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

Stop saying normie.

It's fucking normalfag you unbearable cunt.

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

durrrrrrrrrr

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

You realize "normies" have been co-opted for some time now right?

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

Ever posted anything of actual value? See, this is the problem with letting plebs stay here.

They think it's like Reddit, except without downvotes. Like Facebook, except anonymous. And they think it's just a place where they can drop their loads of shit without any retribution whatsoever - no bans, nothing. It's time to stop them treating chans like a dumping ground, some kind of videogame.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Surrender is not an option. We will find a way to save this format. Naysayers aren't aware of a better time, and have no reference point.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

reject normalfags instead of convert them goy
you don't need numbers and footsoldiers goy

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Wanna know how OP is a faggot?

He uses "normie" instead of normalfag like a trumpcuck.
He says imageboards were obscure in 2010 (maybe to Gen X and Boomers).
He uses the term "redpill.

And the golden turd…….
HE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE 2020 ELECTION.

Blow your brains out, faggot.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

Letting them shit up the board and move in isn't the same as converting them. Not even close. The bluepilled, unwashed and unenlightened masses FAR outnumber us, which is why the only way to convert them is keeping them outside our walls. Allowing unlimited, unmoderated immigrants from other sites to come here is killing board culture and drowning out those in the know.

Let's see here. If you had a small nation, with a tiny population, with a certain value system, then flooded it with a tsunami of immigrants with a different value system, which one would win : The value system with few proponents and believers, or the much larger amount?
Come on, this is basic stuff.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

This board will be fully shilled and on the trump train come 2020.
There is nothing you can do about it either unless you are NEET and are prepared to use multiple VPNs to shill harder than anyone ever has before. But at that point you have just become the thing you hate most.

Stop trying to control everything and just let go.
The west has already fallen.
Arguing on this shitty fucking board isn't going to save it.

If you really want to save the west, take up arms and start killing the politicians that are selling out your societies.

Attached: 1545767408205.jpg (1.9 MB, 1869x2569)

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

You're part of the problem nigger.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Okay, i'll address this. Normie will leave my vocabulary. Imageboards were comparatively obscure back in 2010, as compared to now when everyone knows about them. Back in those days they weren't constantly flooded with slide threads, shills and people with inferior values I.E. normalfags who refuse integration and bring heinous cultural pollution.

Mostly I care about the election because chans are filled with Republicans and Democrats at this point who scream about Trump, Ocasio-Cortez and other mainstream topics. Putting on blindfolds and ignoring this problem won't solve it.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Wouldn't it be easier to make a new board on this website where normies/niggers will get banned for posting and let this board fall into another /qresearch/?

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

"Regularfriends" is the common parlance.
oy vey goyim a jew-owned website can totally be saved by posting when all posts can simply be deleted
Get out. Now.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

THE NORMIE PROBLEM
NORMIE
redpill
Jewish
chan culture
I recently arrived from cuckchan and won't lurk
This site is hosted on DoD servers due to Qlarp.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Yes and no. Zig Forums is a well established board, and most new ones end up dead, abandoned. But over time I'm guessing it would grow, though has a point : Controlled opposition mods can simply delete it. They own the entire place after all and clearly want another halfchan.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

The world is your imageboard faggot.
Get out and shitpost IRL.

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

hurr the feds own this site because I say so
Which shitty exodus site do you own?

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

I'm considering doing that. But without an organized base for operations, we are all individuals. I only have so much effectiveness alone.

Shut the fuck up. It is well known. It is proven. You're worthless, completely oblivious.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Most importantly, we stopped asking for the proofs…

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

normie
how about we start removing you OP?

Attached: 8a5457f53f329c5ee4f7f0fc90016233d55bf99dee0cd3493a635bd7cd30ffef.jpg (107 KB, 1280x718)

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Where's the proof?

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

It's going to take a while for me to find it, but I have it on this hard drive.

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

You can tell new-fags from old-fags because old fags will always include an image in their post. They understand that this is an image board first and foremost. New-fags just shit some text out and hit post because text posting and farming (You)s is more like reddit where they came from.

Attached: suck-a-dick.mp4 (879.03 KB, 480x480)

Henry Young
Henry Young

thanks for admitting you lied.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

I don't know which is gayer, the two fags in your file or you.

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

normie

GO. BACK. TO. AOL.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Want me showing you the archives?

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

You mad because Ebolachan got another 500?

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

4chan. Not Zig Forums. Zig Forums is infinite captain of the host of the royal arch.

Attached: 1442869906774.jpg (770.56 KB, 1434x1800)

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Attached: Jim-tech-(1).jpg (1.85 MB, 2022x2126)

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

He's a mason, while FBI are masons too that doesn't make Jim Watkins FBI, mason.

David Hill
David Hill

Form a legible sentence next time. So you trust a Freemason to own Zig Forums, huh?

Justin James
Justin James

None of that is proof. That's shit about 2ch and Hiroshimoot. You played yourself again.

John Long
John Long

Zig Forums is a place for truth, and to convert normalfags by opening their eyes.
That said, larpers need to be expelled as well as retards.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

U.S. Army Recruiting Command

Education Fort Knox

"Station Commander"

At the time the top award in recruiting command USAREC

Nothing to see here, move along.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

he was in the army once so everything remotely associated with him is 100% USG owned
Literally retarded.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

KYS and fuck your little copypasta too.
Trump 2020
Keep Commies Triggered

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

We can easily start shilling a new Zig Forums on here if we wanted this would either get chodenigger to change the rules so this place would not turn into a ghost town or leave it to it's demise. We can easily go to other chans that are right now empty for the taking that has Zig Forums's which is always a plus or invade meguca. But making a board here is much more easier than simply going to another chan for many reasons. If this board can survive 2016 with kampfy banning and with kampfy gone and all trump niggers left since they could not handle arguments and this board still survived the elections.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Attached: Jim-btfo.png (139.15 KB, 752x479)
Attached: 8chan-ips.png (44.97 KB, 1551x318)
Attached: Jim-pigchan.png (1.54 MB, 1488x4000)

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

The problem with a new board is that whoever ends up being the BO will turn it into a hug-box for whatever "truth" they dictate just like Kampfy.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

OP is correct. As someone who lived thorough all 4 mass migrations to cuckchan (07-2016) and the Exodus to here I can say with certainty Zig Forums is probably doomed to cuckchans fate in 2020. Those who don't follow rules 1&2, bringing the enemies to our den roll destroy our cultures and identity.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

So what is your suggestion? Nothing?

David Cruz
David Cruz

Well if we complain or debate the board owner he will probably change he does not want to his visitors early.

Henry James
Henry James

Funny joke!

Attached: f3f.gif (1.62 MB, 360x203)

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

To leave early*

Carson White
Carson White

This.
Shilling a new Zig Forumsboard on here is our best bet if this place ever goes to hell.
/polk/ and /zenpol/ are also viable options.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

this thread is full of niggers

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

Ever seen a mirror?

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

/3rdpol/ and fascist but they are more talking about ideologies so probably not, we got so many for migration.
/polk/ and /zenpol/ are both good once we start leaving to user's board after he is shilling it here numbers will be going down so fast chodenigger will get a panic attack.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

Well one or two options must be decided upon, and actively promoted then.

Ayden King
Ayden King

My suggestion is to make Zig Forums irrelevant by killing our enemies and righting the world towards the natural order. It should be the goal of everyone here, but most people just want to sit around and fellate the orange zionist and debate semantics about fences and walls.

KILL EVERY TRAITOROUS POLITICIAN
MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHO THEY SERVE

Attached: c11b2624152f478dd64726f5f256b29200adc79a72f553efe843f23d3083f49b.mp4 (209.17 KB, 640x360)

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

They are many Zig Forumsoptions but rather keep it to just two to make if simple rather than having 5 gorillion choices. Also because they are good boards for redpills.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

Any faggot who still needs "redpills" can fuck off back to cuck-chan.
Yourself included.
The time for redpills is over.
Its do or die faggot.

Attached: TestResultsCameIn.webm (957.56 KB, 640x480)

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

You wouldn't be able to post that without Zig Forums and chans. Imageboards serve, or once did serve as a bastion for this. But if we don't act soon, the era of chans will end, replaced by normalfag social media. Or barely alive zombie chans.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

OY VEEEEEEEEEEY
leaked IPs from Joshua Conner Moon's Infinity Next failure
Joshua Conner Moon's own lies and falsehoods where he shifts blame away from himself
some user posts and irc logs that have nothing to do with the claim
No. Proof.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Can anyone even Triforce anymore???????

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

What's the point of that post? Please clarify.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

reeeeee stop pointing out my "proof" doesn't actually prove my claim

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

t. jew

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

annoying faggot.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

So what? Jim Watkins is completely innocent? Got evidence?

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Lurk for 20 years

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

doesnt know

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

I'll admit I came here in 2016. There, I admit it, I won't pretend to be an oldfag. I lurked for 2 years. At least I don't spam about orange man and GOP VS Dems.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

goalpost moving
still has no proof of his initial claims

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

4chan is moderated by filthy SJWs
This.
I got permabanned for life very recently for loliposting on cuck/r9k/. What the fuck happened to that place man.

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

I posted my proof. So where is your proof? Got evidence of my evidence being false?

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Imageboards started to hit the mainstream vocabulary when chanology happened. So you're off by about 2 years

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

You have no evidence. nothing you posted has anything to do with your initial claim. I don't need to prove a negative.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

Well I don't know what else to say. My main point still stands, imageboards and chans are declining rapidly and rock bottom is within sight. Mods arent preventing this, they let immigration from anywhere to continue, unabated.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

Neither do i, senpai…pools closed

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Nigger this is strait facebook-tier garbage.

Attached: 869d7bdc7ea626ea716b3935f7c8129987b48c14d6ade862d0850655815f84a7.jpg (113.87 KB, 556x556)

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

All lolis are banned on 4chan.
Furry stuff is banned too
MLP is banned on all board except /mlp/

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Something about Jim Watkins just isn't right. He has an alias named John Cherney who runs The Goldwater, a pro-Trump news site.
Different images and information shows him alternately living in Nevada, the Philippines, and some other places if I recall. I posted proof of Zig Forums collecting user data and IPs.

Something is just very wrong about this place. Watkins is very spooky.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Talking shit about the heebs gets you banned ass swell

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

jim
Pic related

Attached: 1448720573446.jpg (21.81 KB, 512x512)

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Here is this more your taste?
POW RIGHT IN THE PISSER

Attached: pow-right-in-the-pisser.webm (3.81 MB, 1024x576)

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

haha he uses an alias for a new site so "big scary man that owns Zig Forums" isn't tied to his attempt at a legitimate news channel
look at my proof of JOSHUA CONNER MOON'S SHITTY INFINITY NEXT CODE LEAKING IPS that means Zig Forums is doing it always!!!!!
How many years are you going to shill this?

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

Is this you?

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

So it sounds like to me like there is only two options here: either full shut it down on every "dissenting" opinion that doesn't fully conform to the established board ideology, leaving it a ghost town circlejerk of about 15 active posters, or allow every opinion outside of obvious bait/trolling/spam like how Zig Forums is now. Is there no middle ground where we could let ideas in, see if they stand up to criticism and then decide whether to ban or allow from that?
We can easily go to other chans that are right now empty for the taking that has Zig Forums's
Why don't we just do this? Endchan, nextchan, nanochan, maaaaaybe even lainchan could all be used for that. The only problem I'm seeing here is that for some reason the vast majority of migrations fail, most likely due to anonimity of posters and therefore difficulty to congregate and organize effectively (as we see in the recent mewch > spacechan migration attempt). Surely there are people on here well familiar with IRC channels where /ourguys/ congregate and could recruit via those? Just some food for thought, sorry for blogpost.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Are you saying nothing is suspicious about his military service, aliases, and also how he seized control of 2chan as proven in my images?

Keep trying to deny how spooky he is.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

I got warned before for posting some objectively positive facts about Jews lel.
Their /b/ and /v/ had and probably still have loli porn threads. And the image I used was used by me and others before the 4channel split faggotry without anything happening.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

goalpost moving again

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

Why don't we just do this? Endchan, nextchan, nanochan, maaaaaybe even lainchan could all be used for that
dont think too loudly.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

trusting this website

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

no argument

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

You really do trust Jim I guess.
Well try stopping us from another exodus then.

Attached: bf2309b8c0e746d6f86c61b307744220-imagepng.png (3.49 MB, 2000x4000)

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

He's an outrage-click jew. Hence the reason he allows this place to be completely infested with kikes and other various shills. No such thing as bad publicity to those fucks. The pornjew didn't suddenly discover a conscience.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

trusting
this
website

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

another
We're still waiting for you fucks to leave like you kept threatening the last several attempts.

Attached: Buh-Bye.gif (2.06 MB, 460x200)

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

We need to organize first, and begin doing it on a place this shitty.

David Roberts
David Roberts

lowjew still trying
Pure tism.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

"Everyone I don't like is autistic" it's that guy again trying to shut down any and all argument.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

We need to organize first
How? As I said in , the anonimity is a catch 22 here.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

gets defensive about random comment
It's lowjew.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

we
organize
They paying you finally lowjew?

Attached: Negrus-Iluminatus.gif (721.33 KB, 640x480)

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

still no answer
more whiny shit that has nothign to do with the original accusation AND is using JOSHUA CONNER MOON's IP leaking as "proof" even though those IPs leaked because his code is pajeet-tier and HE leaked them
literally shilling for endkike and Joshua Conner Moon's failed site on his failed software that is literally what leaked the IPs you're whining about
having
no
argument

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

newfags will not type the word NIGGER.

problem?

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

Out of the two, I have a better feeling about /polk/index.html than I do have /zenpol/, in so far as continuing where Zig Forums left off. The focus should be be on keeping politically informed and becoming 1488 naturally due to how Clown World works, rather than focusing on ideology first and having a risk of becoming a hugbox.

Personally, I wouldn't mind moving to a board where "ironic shitposting" like pretending to support Jews or posting intentionally inflamatory "EPIC BASED ORANGE MAN/FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" shit isn't allowed. I hold niggers constantly doing that for easy (You)s as responsible for the shitty state we have today, where nobody can give anything measured and intelligent on Trump or talk about anything that isn't related to him.

Attached: 1339811803062.png (113.82 KB, 501x300)

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Zig Forums has normie problem as well as a shill problem, but it's not nearly as bad as on other chans and there's always the option to create your own board.

Attached: NormiesandShills.png (55.92 KB, 1000x500)

Caleb King
Caleb King

Call me any name in the book, kid. It doesn't defeat actual debate. I could just spam "Imkampfy! Imkikey! Turkroach!" instead of making these posts, because you talk like one of his goons but I am here for evidence based debate.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Why so defensive over lowjew, nigger?

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

I am lowjew. Now, what's the problem?

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

Zig Forums has a normalfag problem. Zig Forums has a normalfag problem because they do not lurk for 2 years. I recommend we move to 8.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

I expected you were, nigger. That was the point. You're one of the fucking pieces of cancer that helped drag shit into the ground. Kill yourself.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Moderators don't moderate worth shit. Good luck convincing them to lurk without any punishment otherwise, Kampfy.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

hi newbie. Lurk moar, 2 years before posting
now piss off

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

lurk for 6 million years newfag

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

Don't take dicks to get access to thots.

If that makes me a normie, then fuck each other faggots.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Why not just make a new board? At least have it as spillover/backup in case the mods go full kike?

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

Neither do the straight people that inhabit this board.

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Attached: eh.gif (409.09 KB, 500x281)

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

oy vey goyim trust jewish shills implicitly oy vey you exposed my government connections that's not an argument
/reddit/index.html

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Don't join cults.

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

The 2020 election shilling will break Zig Forums, no matter what. /r/The_ZOGling, unless the numbers are fake has 100k+ users, who will swarm small, easy access boards like this.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

still no actual proof

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Attached: Cultist.jpg (105.5 KB, 858x536)

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

h
nigger

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Look, i'll admit I don't have the direct evidence for Zig Forums being run on DoD servers, but you still haven't posted proof of my evidence being faulty. Okay, where is your evidence that Jim Watkins had no part in the IP logging, just like with 2chan?

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Because he either didn't know or knew and was complicit, even part of the data collection operation. He's generally very suspicious.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Op make a non-kiked image board or shut the fuck up.

8ch is a gov asset
we can save 8ch and thrive here
FFS.

We know the problem. We know the fucking solution. Make the board and be the fucking wall or stuff it.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

freedomofmind.com/cult-mind-control/

A destructive cult is a pyramid-shaped authoritarian regime with a person or group of people that have dictatorial control. It uses deception to recruit new members and does not tell them what the group is, what the group actually believes, and what will be expected of them if they become members. It also uses undue influence to keep people dependent, obedient, and loyal.

<Are there “in” groups and “out” groups?

<Does the group encourage the use of corporal punishment?

<Are children able to receive adequate medical treatment?

<Are children allowed to spend time with other children outside the group?

<Does the group do background checks for people working with children?

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

You don't join cults because they will just try to changes their rules if they can't manage to control you and make a profit off you.

Cults are basic bitch teir illegal corporations with a veneer of bullshit slide across their doorway of entry and a falsified reality pushed as fact.

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

I don't need to prove a negative. You have zero proof for your shilling and only the word of a biased source who's guilty of the very acts he blames 8ch ownership for.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Guilty of the very acts? Post proof.

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

Now the jews will be spamming the cult shit non-stop. A new folder had its bris.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

people.howstuffworks.com/cult4.htm

Thought reform is an umbrella term for any number of manipulative techniques used to get people to do something they wouldn't otherwise do. The concept of thought reform itself is a controversial one – some say it's mere propaganda designed to scare people away from new religions and political movements. But most psychologists believe that cult brainwashing techniques, which are similar to techni­ques used in prisoner interrogation, do change a person's thought processes. In cult recruiting and indoctrination, these techniques include:

<Cults mislead new recruits/members as to the true expectations and activities of the group.

<Cults may not allow unsupervised contact with the "outside world." In this way, there is no chance for a "reality check" or validation of a new member's concerns regarding the group.

<Any special talents the member has are immediately devalued and criticized in order to confuse the member's sense of self-worth.

<Once all ties to the outside world have been cut, the member feels like his only family is the group, and he has nowhere else to go.

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

Zig Forums has a trap cult discord with almost 5k members? How do we route the shill/spammer traffic on there instead of here?

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

JEWS ARE PART NIGGER

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

I believe the reason OP's asking is that, if we do commit to making a board jimp, we don't want every user to splinter across 5 gorillion Zig Forums alternatives trying to find where everybody went and render ourselves impotent.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

<he doesn't know what CloudFlare is
pigchan is infested with retards

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Zig Forums PROMOTES CULT-LIKE BEHAVIOR
decision-making-confidence.com/cult-tactics.html

Guilt is introduced in many ways, too. Guilt because of their weaknesses, their mistakes, weak faith, inability to understand, evil spirits, in fact, anything the leadership decides!

Fear and guilt are central to any thought reform/mind control program. A fearful person is one who cannot think critically and whose ability to make decisions is reduced. Cult tactics include inducing fears and phobias (strong, irrational fears) in group members to allow the leadership to maintain control.

<These emotional extremes place a huge burden on the member, psychologically and physically. It also makes it very difficult to think critically and make decisions when there is such an emotional overload.

The jargon in cults has multiple effects.

The group members feel understood because they all use the same words and it generates a sense of camaraderie (and elitism - see below).

New people may feel left out and often want to learn what the words and phrases mean, drawing them deeper into the mindset of the cult.

Complex situations are often reduced to a few words, and this begins to shut down the critical thinking of the members.

The words and phrases can dictate how the members should act in certain situations without having to make decisions. For example, one group had a phrase that meant that seniors in the hierarchy of the group were always right. So if there were any problems or disagreements, the phrase sorted everything out!

When the jargon is second nature, talking to outsiders may become tedious and awkward and this keeps group members isolated from outside influences.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Checked.
Problem is centralizing it all makes a single target for the shills yet again.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

2chan
4chan
Zig Forums
….
do i need to spell it out?

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

phinnweb.org/neuro/brainwash/

CULT OF Zig Forums, NO MIND NEEDED TO APPLY

Below is a list of the usual brainwashing/mind control techniques used in schools, hospitals, army, religious cults, totalitarian states; with political prisoners and dissidents, mentally insane, some versions of psychoterapy, etc., etc. "Indoctrination" is a more slight and more subliminal form of brainwashing (e.g. commercials).

<HYPNOSIS - Inducing a high state of suggestibility, often thinly disguised as relaxation or meditation.

<PEER GROUP PRESSURE - Suppressing doubt and resistance to new ideas by exploiting the need to belong.

< "LOVE BOMBING" - Creating a sense of family through physical touch, thought & feeling sharing and emotional bonding.

<CONFUSING DOCTRINE - Encouraging blind acceptance and rejection of logic through complex lectures on an incomprehensible doctrine.

<VERBAL ABUSE - Desensitizing through bombardment with foul and abusive language. (Physical abuse, such as torture, is the more extreme form of this.)

<FINGER POINTING - Creating a false sense of righteousness by pointing to the shortcomings of the outside world.

<ISOLATION - Inducing loss of reality by physical separation from family, friends, society and rational references.

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

That you want to run away waste everyone's time and do it all over? Nah. I'll just stick out out like I have been for years.

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

You would know.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

America and ZOG promote cult-like behavior. Cults themselves aren't a problem, it's what they teach.

Is every ideology and belief system a "cult"?

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

can't prove his claims
moves goalposts

/leftypol/index.html

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

If you're not part of our group you're obviously the outgroup.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

According to you, all evidence in support of my points is fake, and all evidence supporting yours is valid.

Or is no amount of evidence enough, and our planet is flat?

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Any successful effort against Jews is done on other formats like Reddit and Twitter.

Not vulgar retard Nazi fags on a chan board.

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

Hypnosis is boring

Peer Pressure. I have no peers here.

Love bombing. That's not love

Confusing Doctrime. I am not your Negro is my doctrine.

Verbal abuse. I am better at it that you.

Finger pointing at me is to ask for rape by the brotherhood.

Isolation, please do. I love isolation. Go away.

John Evans
John Evans

ebin shitpost

Attached: 953c455320859a15fa38caa87134a120646eedadeb3ccb2e4d714291e7806393.png (204.37 KB, 680x566)

James Price
James Price

Why are you here then?

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

HE

WILL

NOT

DIVIDE

US

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

Heil Trump! Heil victory! Heil Democracy! NEVER NUTZEES

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

Seriously why are homosexuals on a board where men that have gone infinite are looking for chans?

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Do you idiots not know what chans are?

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

WAAAAAH, everyone I don't like is a SHEEEEEEEL!!!
gtfo you little bitch. I've been here for decades. The shills have turned me into a shill more powerful than shills. Nobody can shill me! ISRAEL/AMERICA 2020! Lock HER up (she was a well-known anti-semite and anti-nigger)! TRUMP 2020! Greatest ally! AIPAC 2020!

Gtfo maga shill.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

FASCISM IS LE BETTER THAN NUTZEES SOME JEWS ARE GOOD! NEVER HITLER! HEIL ISRAEL

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

That's going to happen regardless of where we go. The kikes know what anonymous autists can do and want to break our discussions where they can to make us powerless, if not outright subvert us into golems. But so long as they're protected under "free speech" and the mods' hands are tied by Porchmonkey, we either sit down and take it or move somewhere where the moderation is hopefully on our side.

Reddit
The place where their most successful non-kike movement; ThotAudit, got banned barely a month in and they use fucking Shadowbanning

Twitter
Where you're constrained by a word limit, are being watched for wrongthink, and hashtags that are (((inconvenient))) are suppressed

Attached: thinkingfreezeman.png (2.23 KB, 120x184)

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

hurr u no believe what josh moon say so u flat erfer
/suicide/index.html
/leftypol/index.html

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Prove he said it. No hearsay, prove it. Post solid evidence

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

So what is this place supposed to look like? where is the dark edge?

true, the slide is real. Still, being hardcore nadzee is fun but then you have to pay your bills and get serious, you vote trumpy.

You can tell new-fags from old-fags because old fags will always include an image in their post. They understand that this is an image board first and foremost. New-fags just shit some text out and hit post because text posting and farming (You)s is more like reddit where they came from.

Where I come from we used to write on paper. I'm bored, beyond boomuhr.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

SHADILAY PRAISE KEKISTAN TRUMP2020 THE HOLOCAUST IS RAEL AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRAISEKEKISTAN THE_ZIONWALD PRAISEISRAEL

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Are you 12 years old?

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Stop being ageist, antipedo.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

To mock you Jews

William Parker
William Parker

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 11.jpg (14.67 KB, 603x381)

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Heil Trump!

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

No one comes here but Nazi fags anymore.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Unite the right 2016 praise kek pepe god emperor trump maga lock her up build the wall richard spencer

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Which is why if people are going to leave hate/pol/ as in it crashes and burns to the ground literally, better to spread it out and make the fuckers waste more resources. I've endured worse and until this places takes its final shit its comfy enough. I can piss into the neighbors yards just fine. When it's gone, god help them because I'll be the refugee.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

We get trannyfags too.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

"get serious, you vote trumpy."

Shadilay

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME

Attached: 111.jpg (59.29 KB, 1280x720)

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Go away, moishe.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

OY VEY NO PROOF I SAY SO OY FUCKING VEY IGNORE THE PROOF THAT HAS BEEN POSTED

James Gray
James Gray

Whites are too stupid to defend themselves from the Jews.

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

it's literally in the screencaps you yourself posted
<deflecting anyway

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

I will head back later. Too many homos in this state.

John Williams
John Williams

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 64.jpg (60.35 KB, 639x372)

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

What crime is that

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Nope, we just don't care about Jews.

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

josh moon blaming jim for what he himself did is proof

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

DAS SHIT IS RACIST
AINT ABOUT TO FLY

Attached: 74.jpg (134.18 KB, 560x315)

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Too altruistic. It has always been the failing of the white which has been exploited for millennia. Our hearts are becoming hard again.

Attached: The-Wanderer-Is-Coming.jpg (24.94 KB, 700x403)

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

Noone cares. My main point still stands. Keep fellating Jim Watkins' tiny dick, he's such a savior.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Oh look cultish behavior

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

How's your failing lolcow website, Josh?

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

Push off dirty bean.

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

Have

You

Seen

Ron

Around?

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

I find that mindset a little sedimentary (just look at the shitstorm of bait and shilling that's erupted around us while we're talking) and I'd rather not lose anons to the chaos because shills are replacable whereas whites are not, but I probably can't change your mind. Just keep in mind some of the alternatives; I'm going off to /polk/ for the time being.

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

I am Josh. I am your worst nightmare. Run now

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

No no, try harder.

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

listen and believe goy

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

You will choke to death upon your mother's ashes yid.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

I am amused, I don't have access to a shower and am still cleaner than that.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

you are doing what I am doing
Bump.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Reminder that Null is literally living off Weev's kitchen scraps somewhere in a tiny Russian apartment that he's too afraid to ever leave.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

(((polk)))

Attached: Off-To-Temple.png (736.93 KB, 774x778)

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

AND ANOTHER ONE

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Hi Mike Anglin.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Mlpol.net uses mlp porn to keep normies out. Maybe we could use gore or something to keep normies out.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

Attached: serveimage2.jpg (132.22 KB, 921x613)

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Is there something wrong with it? It just seemed better of the ones mentioned in the thread so far (though granted it was only it and /zenpol/).

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Orange man good

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

mlpol is pony porn plus kampfy-tier permabanning for even minor shitposts.

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

Forget the election. Its largely meaningless. If trumpenstein wins the best we can hope for is the leftists communists useful idiots will break their leashes and start getting violent enough to wake up more normalfags. If he loses we can hope normalfags will wake up and abandon their beloved "republican" party.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

How are you going to redpill the normies if you keep them out?

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

OREANGE MAN GOOD. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAAD

Logan James
Logan James

Zig Forums funnels down into 4chan which feeds into the rest of the internet/normiesphere (jewtube, reddit, sometimes instagram)

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

By going to their websites an spreading the red pill. Besides shock images aren't going to keep out all the normies. Just the ones who can't ignore what they don't like.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Sure thing Shlomo. More like your pormoted Nazi cuckery filters down.

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

<you have to let retarded people into your home
No, moishe. We don’t have to let anyone in here. Zig Forums has to be kept ideologically pure. Our message must spread FROM here.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Is it really? I thought they only banned you if your post wasn't politics or pony related. Some site drama with a user called "zald".

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

jews are good
Reported.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

To shoo away normgroids is simple. Just post words that trigger their NPC programming. For example

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

It was a jew fork. Huge push to try and get the board to split some time back.

Attached: Jews.png (259.97 KB, 540x300)

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Well said fellow Mangapede. Make Anime real again.

Attached: 727c9ea8a418eca723f5f2851463e58ceb4f806ed1392d0cca6ba5ef3c4176cc.jpg (288.16 KB, 620x620)
Attached: Animu.jpg (95.18 KB, 600x669)

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

woops, wrong thread.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Ah. I guess I can't assume it was made in good faith then. I'll check out /zenpol/.

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Attached: MythChan.png (16.34 KB, 300x100)

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG NORMALFAG

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

I don't understand this shit anymore. I thought Zig Forums wants all whites to become Nazis?

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

FUCKING NAZI PUNKS
FUCK OFF

James Thompson
James Thompson

KIKE KIKE NIGGER NIGGER SPIC SPIC GOOK GOOK TRANNY TRANNY

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

everthing i dont like is jewish do i fit in on pol fellow anons? just arrived from reddit

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Attached: Make-Smugs-Real.png (197.62 KB, 640x360)

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Hi Imkampfy

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Actually that wasn't a good example. It must be longer

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER GER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

pol
Not at all, Ari.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

2020 sperm count falling now!

Jesus said: spread some love

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

report this, reporter

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

Rent

Free

Thanks.
I got you.

Attached: 11112.jpg (806.4 KB, 1760x674)

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

David Diaz
David Diaz

zenpol was jewish no evidence required

AGREE WITH ME OR YOUR JEWISH INCLUDING PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE TRUMP NO EXCEPTION

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

How's Torah?

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

This ought to be posted in any thread full of shills.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

You mean every thread about Donald Blumpf?
No shit.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

I never said anything about zen. Never bothered to check into that one. But upon thinking about it timing was funny it pops up as polk fails to bait goyim.
Not sure what you're getting at with your reply though. Off your meds again Ari?

William Lopez
William Lopez

Cute-aggressive kike detected.

Attached: 587f349e9b0e8dc99763cbd7b4ec722c.jpg (74.94 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: sample-0f83ce92214936219d4d6b468b842fa7.jpg (431.86 KB, 850x1228)
Attached: 6184581e912a3eeac32fd3ff96c86638.jpg (65.62 KB, 700x795)
Attached: b29e2d5810690973eb1d01e0adfe9e2a.jpg (658.35 KB, 1024x1280)

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

You want to repel normalfags and shills? It's simple. Either post gore, or type out at least a paragraph of 5 sentences. They hate reading and icky pictures. Pic related is pretty tame, but hopefully it serves as an entry level redpill as well

Attached: waco-corpse-3.jpg (28.39 KB, 680x480)

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

No you the jew

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Ill suck ur dick bbe
NORMALFAGS?
YOU MEAN NPCS RIGHT?
USE NPC DAMN IT
RRREEEEEEEE
I lost my gore folders, thanks snow

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Let me tell you how to repel normalfags and shills. Say lurk for 2 more years and ban. Mods don't know this trick for some reason

Mason King
Mason King

Attached: Comparison.gif (2.31 MB, 295x216)

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Post anime to repel the goon kikes, post gore and racial slurs to repel the normgroids, and post that copypasta about Tiananmen Square to repel bugs. Together, we have the perfect vermin repellent.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

This reminds me. Offtopic metaposting is also a menace that needs to be purged. Like 75% of every thread is unrelated banter and

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

The last thing you want on your Zig Forums imageboard is normies.
But as it turns out, that might be what you get…

Attached: sadpu.jpg (7.24 KB, 218x231)

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

The first redpill is denying the holocaust.
Always.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

I just go into shill "anti/pro trump" threads to shit post and get you's, bump free of course.

Julian Green
Julian Green

Good luck convincing mods not to be counter-productive traitors.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Attached: NPC-Pride.png (1.45 MB, 2048x1024)

Brayden King
Brayden King

Ill suck ur dick bbe
b-but I'm an ebil Nazi…

Attached: d85ca97075043455853bdce53aafb4de.jpeg (499.14 KB, 768x960)

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

What holocaust? The one where the jews killed millions of snowniggers?

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

I will suck all of ur nazi dicks
Mods
We do not have those anymore user.
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

That post is approved by moderators. Welcome to 2019 on Zig Forums

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Yes niggers, what about them?

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

Do you hate white people?

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

Who are you talking to you?

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Only the traitors, otherwise I love my people. How about jew?

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

"Chan culture" is the equivalent of "LGBTQ+" for dysfunctional retards who thrive for a group mentality because they don't have anything else in their lives, much like redditors larping their lives away thinking they are partaking in some international shaping of sociability or politics when in fact a quick walk outside, away from their computer would have proved them wrong.
Chans were always about silly stories, ethnic banter and pictures of tits. If you think that politicizing the chans to water down the resistance wasn't part of the plan, think again, gamergate just accelerated the process. A lot of damaged people gained access to the internet these past few years and this is only the beggining, so buckle up, if you want to have a conversation on an image board go somewhere else.

Attached: 1448295091414.jpg (21.91 KB, 185x255)

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Wait, so you mean niggers right?

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

So the answer is……………………………………………… vote for Trump 2020?

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Attached: SmugSquad.jpg (624.66 KB, 2281x1576)

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

The problem is that mentality just started. As it also has infected everything else, but it hasn't.

It's just a demoralizing strategy used by leftists in this region to stop pure bloodlines from existing.
See you made the mistake of showing me that you're willing to create cloned masks of other we sites, and I know that the chans are a regionalized site. I know because you morons never are the same everywhere I go and you never have knowledge of past interactions when I was in different regions of the country just a few months ago.

Luis White
Luis White

Anime is stupid and repulsive, if anything it attracts the eternal LARPer. See

Attached: Anime.jpg (36.35 KB, 600x469)

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Before you ask me who to vote for -

Cortez 2020. Triggered duh Trumptard!

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Why did you do this………………………………………………………………………………………. in the other thread?

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

Why do you keep ban evading?

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

That's always the answer to everything.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Trumptard triggered. Plane crashing with no survivors. Accelerating rapidly

No stopping the vote plane

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

I haven't been banned once though?

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Anime is stupid and repulsive
Yes but rap and capeshit is great quality entertainment, right?
BAZINGA!!!

Attached: 1525547032798.webm (2.35 MB, 480x480)

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

This proves you don't belong here. Imagine respecting jannies

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Reddlt

Spacing

Nigger

Faggot

Attached: 65756rthfjyt67856754yfhh6578568888.png (1.39 MB, 1280x720)

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Attached: AOC.jpg (116.47 KB, 800x420)

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Are we on this earth to be entertained?

Attached: Club-s.png (19.6 KB, 255x211)

Christian Price
Christian Price

jannies
Fuck off back to kikechan nigger.

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

Triggered trumptard detected. i will do whatever triggers you. when triggerd i win

AOC 2020

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

YOU ARE HERE TO SUFFER

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

Oh you are on your phone, I got this.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Just throw the book at them for variety
NIGGER KIKE JEW GOOK WOP WOG SPOOK HOOP-APE PAVEMENT APE SPIC GROID WETBACK ZIPPERHEAD NIP 539 925 ABC ABCD ABO BOAT-PEOPLE CAMELJOCKEY TOWELHEAD CHARLIE COON FOG-INSPECTOR COALBURNER MUDSHARK OILDRILLER MUDBEARD SANDAPE MUDSLIME GOATFUCKER DUNE-COON CLIPTIP OVEN-DODGER FIREWOOD LAMPSHADE FOB GHETTO-HAMSTER HOODRAT GOLDBERG MOISHEWITZ SCHLOMO HERSCHEL STEINBERG SCHUMER COHEN HADJI JIGABOO JIHADI MELON-SUCKER JUNGLEBUNNY KAFFER NAGA NICKELNOSE PICKANINNY PORCH-MONKEY SLOPE-HEAD SPEAR-CHUCKER BUGMONKEY YARD-APE BAGEL-DOG NIGGER KIKE JEW GOOK WOP WOG SPOOK HOOP-APE PAVEMENT APE SPIC GROID WETBACK ZIPPERHEAD NIP 539 925 ABC ABCD ABO BOAT-PEOPLE CAMELJOCKEY TOWELHEAD CHARLIE COON FOG-INSPECTOR COALBURNER MUDSHARK OILDRILLER MUDBEARD SANDAPE MUDSLIME GOATFUCKER DUNE-COON CLIPTIP OVEN-DODGER FIREWOOD LAMPSHADE FOB GHETTO-HAMSTER HOODRAT GOLDBERG MOISHEWITZ SCHLOMO HERSCHEL STEINBERG SCHUMER COHEN HADJI JIGABOO JIHADI MELON-SUCKER JUNGLEBUNNY KAFFER NAGA NICKELNOSE PICKANINNY PORCH-MONKEY SLOPE-HEAD SPEAR-CHUCKER BUGMONKEY YARD-APE BAGEL-DOGNIGGER KIKE JEW GOOK WOP WOG SPOOK HOOP-APE PAVEMENT APE SPIC GROID WETBACK ZIPPERHEAD NIP 539 925 ABC ABCD ABO BOAT-PEOPLE CAMELJOCKEY TOWELHEAD CHARLIE COON FOG-INSPECTOR COALBURNER MUDSHARK OILDRILLER MUDBEARD SANDAPE MUDSLIME GOATFUCKER DUNE-COON CLIPTIP OVEN-DODGER FIREWOOD LAMPSHADE FOB GHETTO-HAMSTER HOODRAT GOLDBERG MOISHEWITZ SCHLOMO HERSCHEL STEINBERG SCHUMER COHEN HADJI JIGABOO JIHADI MELON-SUCKER JUNGLEBUNNY KAFFER NAGA NICKELNOSE PICKANINNY PORCH-MONKEY SLOPE-HEAD SPEAR-CHUCKER BUGMONKEY YARD-APE BAGEL-DOGNIGGER KIKE JEW GOOK WOP WOG SPOOK HOOP-APE PAVEMENT APE SPIC GROID WETBACK ZIPPERHEAD NIP 539 925 ABC ABCD ABO BOAT-PEOPLE CAMELJOCKEY TOWELHEAD CHARLIE COON FOG-INSPECTOR COALBURNER MUDSHARK OILDRILLER MUDBEARD SANDAPE MUDSLIME GOATFUCKER DUNE-COON CLIPTIP OVEN-DODGER FIREWOOD LAMPSHADE FOB GHETTO-HAMSTER HOODRAT GOLDBERG MOISHEWITZ SCHLOMO HERSCHEL STEINBERG SCHUMER COHEN HADJI JIGABOO JIHADI MELON-SUCKER JUNGLEBUNNY KAFFER NAGA NICKELNOSE PICKANINNY PORCH-MONKEY SLOPE-HEAD SPEAR-CHUCKER BUGMONKEY YARD-APE BAGEL-DOGNIGGER KIKE JEW GOOK WOP WOG SPOOK HOOP-APE PAVEMENT APE SPIC GROID WETBACK ZIPPERHEAD NIP 539 925 ABC ABCD ABO BOAT-PEOPLE CAMELJOCKEY TOWELHEAD CHARLIE COON FOG-INSPECTOR COALBURNER MUDSHARK OILDRILLER MUDBEARD SANDAPE MUDSLIME GOATFUCKER DUNE-COON CLIPTIP OVEN-DODGER FIREWOOD LAMPSHADE FOB GHETTO-HAMSTER HOODRAT GOLDBERG MOISHEWITZ SCHLOMO HERSCHEL STEINBERG SCHUMER COHEN HADJI JIGABOO JIHADI MELON-SUCKER JUNGLEBUNNY KAFFER NAGA NICKELNOSE PICKANINNY PORCH-MONKEY SLOPE-HEAD SPEAR-CHUCKER BUGMONKEY YARD-APE BAGEL-DOG

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

Its mostly phone posting faggots so start doing this.

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

Black Swans appear in Chan culture, and every government is utterly creeped out by Black Swans that they can't control.

See:
After Trump victory in 2016, 8ch Zig Forums disencouraged intelligent discussion and handed out hambanners left and right.

Why? We stopped being useful for election time was over. And worse than no longer being useful, they weren't sure if we were controllable.

The only reason site wasn't taken down is that they need us as cannon fodder against DNC and for potential asset to use in 2020.

Chase King
Chase King

GREAT THREAD user
Lots of top-notch posting here.
Keep up the good work!

Attached: 1548571887460.png (139.27 KB, 326x613)

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

AHEM
NIGGERS
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

Not even a New Yorker.

David Ward
David Ward

You divided yourselves. I am not queer.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

The bot is broken.

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

*TING*
*TING*
*TING*
Ahherrrm
*clears throat*
I have come to the say the N-Word!

​​

NIGGER

Attached: ting-ting-ting.png (250.17 KB, 1000x1000)

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

BASED AND REDPILLED

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

Why does this read like a Buzzfeed headline?
I don't think all those journalists lost their jobs.
They were directly hired by Soros's Open Society organizations.

We must do this, we must do that
Oh hi former Buzzfeed employee. Who is your master now?

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

That's assault-speech

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

normies
chans

Start with yourself.
/reddit/index.html

John Peterson
John Peterson

So you are saying fuck every newfag and fuck expansion or what?
This is the natural side effect of newbies coming every day. It's a torture if we don't have good stickied threads on shills, holocaust and history quick rundowns, natsoc politics/economy/ideals.
Your complaining is absolutely misdirected

Attached: some-sam-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn.png (2.32 MB, 1632x1158)

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Your complaining is absolutely misdirected

spotted the US government shill

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

If we are going to a different chan right now it would be endchan due to it already having a very similar natsoc leaning community to this Zig Forums.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Who do you think makes these insane boomer posts? The average Q-LARPer is 50 years old.

Attached: TheDonald.jpg (56.92 KB, 639x581)
Attached: c01b55c251b1fadcd5e139cd59488efd44b45c1a3fc4ea5008a104080db688c4.jpeg (34.44 KB, 349x642)
Attached: Megapedes.png (407.34 KB, 942x4013)

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

Tranny discord in full action…

Attached: trannydiscord.png (407.73 KB, 1506x718)
Attached: trannydiscord2.png (244.22 KB, 1637x945)
Attached: trannydiscord3.jpg (64.19 KB, 1024x461)
Attached: 227a97dc69506a2916ef932a79f04c1388d3e7ee183912ceb1c9e5b133980a8e.jpg (13.72 KB, 261x260)

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

spot the turk

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

HI CNN

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

Triggered trumptard detected

if i trigger you i win

Cortez 2020

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

Today and everyday's top story on CNN.

MUH TRUMP ORANGE MAN BAD

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

orange man good

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Feisty geezer-pede-lady standing her ground
Admirable.

Attached: 20f15be7f797e9d6d02217a40af625e41e50ff1bc36e98ca8c65f279f0138043.png (406.84 KB, 650x366)

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Attached: nigger-field-trip.jpg (370.03 KB, 1280x720)

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

It was the reddit boomers all along.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Millenial detected

Attached: kaboom.jpg (11.78 KB, 225x225)

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

funny, you just said this to me in another thread criticizing trump, how much do you get paid? is kushkike hiring? now go give me your best rebuttal in the Iran thread MAGAnigger

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

If some think /polk/ is jewish fine.
Letd have another two options.
/sudpol/ and /zenpol/

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

Escape from here while you still have sanity left

La criatura naranja las americas is lurking

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

Are you Huffington Post?

Luke Green
Luke Green

Yes, reddit boomers have nothing better to do than post on a Nazi fetish board.

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Trumptard triggered

i win

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Nazikneegrow detected

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

AOC 2020

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

implying I had not went insane years ago after knowing the wrong people won and behind every ill in our society.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Imagine the retardation of Stormtards that think being abnormal is a winning strategy.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Kek

Now this is a motherfucking shitpost, gentlemen.

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Hey anger troll still calling us lame insults despite it not being that effective.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

conform and be bluepilled

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Nice bait.
Tell jidf to get a new script.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Come election time Zig Forums is going to get DDoS to the point it becomes useless. I found another chan though, hosted on the darknet(that in itself is anti-normie) without any normie features like javascript. I'm not giving out the address to keep the normies out but if you want to find it use a darkweb search engine.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE ara/ - Mothercon
January 2019 - Zig Forums Transparency Report
Posting mode: Reply [Return] [Go to bottom] [Catalog] [Nerve Center] [Cancer]
Alice Books
Email New Reply
Comment *
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
File
Select/drop/paste files here
ara/ - Mothercon
January 2019 - Zig Forums Transparency Report
Posting mode: Reply [Return] [Go to bottom] [Catalog] [Nerve Center] [Cancer]
Alice Books
Email New Reply
Comment *
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE NIGGER KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE FAGGOT

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Since 98% of Whites are "normal" then maybe you might want to rethink your strategy?

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

It's not a stormfag board. And "normal" people post there.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

darknet
"normal" people
Meaning secret pedos disguised as lawyers, doctors, police and so on. You're not inducting our anons in your sick perverted game, Jew.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

Nice pilpul no one on Zig Forums is normal.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

anything I dont like is stormfag.
Than dont mind me wanting to show you the archives.

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

being normal good

orange man good

==white nationalism bad

racism bad

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Attached: cac.jpg (85.24 KB, 400x334)

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

< We must D&C
< D&C will save us
keeked @ the balls of this glow nigger

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

I am.

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

I am still. You ran out the door after thanking the old lady up front.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Fuck you, commie.

TRUMP 2020

Charles Young
Charles Young

That's not a sentence having meaning in English.

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

anyone who criticizes trump is a commie.

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

Fermi la bouche, TRS.

Attached: 1493662464220.jpg (69.65 KB, 1024x734)

William Evans
William Evans

bumpmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromisedmods compromised, board compromised, chan compromised

100 dead jews

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

When this isn't actually pol but a raid of people that don't belong.

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

This is pretty weird. The "that's an outsider" astroturfing by kikes. This has been emerging in a number of places, and may constitute an upgrade in their (((software))).

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Nuke Zig Forums

Shills, Jews and trannies BTFO

MAGApedes glassed. Mods and vols glassed.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Chaim, we still aren't voting for the demoncraps regardless whether this place is flooded with normalfags or not.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

OY VEY, TRUMPS A KIKE AND A HOMO AND HAS ANAL WARTS

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

I guess your anti Trump shit isn't working hebe.

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

Mods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromised

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

Is it still okay to post here?

Attached: 2019-01-13-214058-646x220-scrot.png (30.75 KB, 646x220)

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

Once, during the early 2000s up until around 2011, chans were obscure and their existence was unknown to most normal people I.E. people who actively participate in this Jewish society

nibba, people from newgrounds, anime and vidya websites knew what 4chan was during that time

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Jim Watkins, owner of Zig Forums is a criminal Jewish merchant.

Attached: 9e90eff2c1d8eed21b64d216c2f03c79a71db1aa7664692bd3c16bd94824c3ac.jpg (79.12 KB, 768x1024)

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

We know.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

That is what none of us are saying, both parties are owned.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

BTFO trannies. BTFO Jews. BTFO Shills. BTFO Ron and Jim Watkins. To do this spam Zig Forums with the truth.

Ron and Jim Watkins and Jew mongrel criminals.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

this thread is a lesson in how you guys can't win.

The mods don't like you assholes. They are pissed about you people have done to them.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

Quite true.

Attached: Differences.png (589.03 KB, 768x1102)
Attached: Safety.png (487.81 KB, 555x555)
Attached: the-choice.png (442.17 KB, 576x872)

John Green
John Green

no way…I didn't know
holy shit

Attached: bean-shocked.gif (1.87 MB, 435x245)

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

why so much spam in this thread
?

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

There are multiple attacks ongoing.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Crashing Trump train with no survivors

BTFO trannies. BTFO Jews. BTFO Shills. BTFO Ron and Jim Watkins. To do this spam Zig Forums with the truth.

Attached: 1498651100956.png (1022.53 KB, 1080x720)

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

There is no shitposting in this thread

Attached: bagdad-bob.jpg (35.01 KB, 600x450)

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Kekistan

Attached: cringe.gif (982.19 KB, 450x258)

John Bailey
John Bailey

==Ron and Jim Watkins and Jew mongrel criminals.==BTFO trannies. BTFO Jews. BTFO Shills. BTFO Ron and Jim Watkins. To do this spam Zig Forums with the truth.

==Ron and Jim Watkins and Jew mongrel criminals.==BTFO trannies. BTFO Jews. BTFO Shills. BTFO Ron and Jim Watkins. To do this spam Zig Forums with the truth.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Mods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromised

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

No no, still woefully inadequate. Let me try.

NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT== ==NIGGER FAGGOT

Attached: 23794921-1896076810420697-767381854240076117-n.jpg (45.69 KB, 640x590)

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

RAHOWA NOW GAS THE MODS, GAS THE VOLS AND GAS THE GLOBALS

Attached: 1509975700665.jpg (471.51 KB, 1130x706)

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Mods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods compromised vols compromised globals compromisedMods

6 million jews didn't but we will wipe out 6 trillion

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

We already decided on no more elections. Lurk more.

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

MODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDS MODS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED PROVENMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS FEDSMODS COMPROMISED MODS WORKINWORKING FOR US GOVERNMENT MODS

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Go on hispachan and copy and paste google translations and see how retarded you'll look, without knowing the language you will always look like a fool same goes for newfags

Attached: keyboard-abomination.jpg (165.58 KB, 2000x1335)

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

MODS COMPROMIMODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS MODS COMPROMISED PREPARE TO EXODUS SED PREPARE TO EXODUS

BOMBARDMENT NOW IN PROGRESS. PREPARE TO DEFEND AGAINST ENEMY FORCES.

Firing

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

WHY ARE PEOPLE HERE SHILLING FOR THE US GOVERNMENT AND PRESIDENT?

OP, inevitably some of us will have middle-ground opinions that tip slightly toward gambling on Trump than gambling against him. We might then view criticism of him as being based on shilling against our values, just as you view counter-criticism or support as shilling against our values. We should be open to our possibly sharing mostly the same values but having different theories for how they manifest, how competent Trump is at running a government to accomplish his goals despite sabotage, and just how many dimensions of chess are feasible.

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

Why do normalniggers even come here? Never forget that without the normalcattle the Jew would not be able to shit up the world.

Attached: normalfaggots.png (417.09 KB, 1246x724)
Attached: normalfagsdeservethis5.jpg (63.37 KB, 720x960)
Attached: normalfagstrash.png (1.61 MB, 2070x3123)
Attached: normaltardBTFO.png (343.18 KB, 1887x832)

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

Also, this is for our goon friends.

Attached: smuganimegirls.mp4 (6.28 MB, 640x360)

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Cause abnormal faggots will save us from the Jews.

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

If that bothers you, you can always go to Reddit to post with your peers.

Attached: lolnig2.jpeg (291.32 KB, 1200x1600)

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

Rahowa Now

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

Thanks for the supporting evidence of my argument.

Wew.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Go and kill yourself jew enabler

Attached: normalfagsdeservethis.jpg (694.57 KB, 260x121)

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

All you'll ever need to know about normalfags pretending to be from here is currently unfolding in the Owen Benjamin thread. One guy claiming he lurked for 2 years, multiple IP's and going on 18+ hours of nonstop posting and shilling for a baste eceleb. I can't believe the thread hasn't been deleted yet tbh since it's literally spamming and shilling by two ID's. Anyway, go savor the flavor of pure cringe and for fuck's sake, don't take the bait. Actually what it really needs is some good gore posting.

Attached: nHvdvGopIjakH.gif (1.98 MB, 350x266)

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Mods don't give a shit, they want a personal halfchan to make shekels from.

This is only the beginning.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

You forgot moon crickets

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

You been at this for a few days (((torpedo))) pur minds are still left unchanged and wondering you even have a life.
Tell jidf to get a new script, insulting and hoping that your little anger troll will work this is awful shilling.

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

Wow to nazi LARPers to stormfags to abnormal faggots.
Wow what a believable argument you got there jew.
Either you are derailing or anger troll neither of which is effective when you are this obvious.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

<that sea of white and neon colors
Celebrate Diversity™

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

:)

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

(1)

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

go away, abnormal stormfaggo.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

If we don't get our fucking wall I'll be voting for communists.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

normie
not saying that IB's haven't turned into cancerous cesspools since years ago, but it's duplicitous to mention this while using normalfag expressions, fucktard. Fuck the MIGAtards and the kikes for putting the final nail in the coffin and transforming imageboards that gave birth to OC and truth into (((civnat/alt lite forums)))

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

putting the final nail in the coffin and transforming imageboards
They didn't. Boards in general have always been shilled.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Bump

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

DAILY REMINDER ONLY THING NORMALFAGS AFRAID OF IS COMMUNISM!

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Lend you a verb.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

(1)

O DAM WELL FUK OFF M80

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Not understanding or mentioning that you have and are being used in probably the greatest Zionist/Mossad operation to destroy America planned by Likud for 30 years and feeling a false sense of accomplishment for getting their greatest operative elected as President is the very definition of a normal.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

What is the point of that post?

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

Nope. They brainwashed into hating capitalism and loving radical communism like Stalin and Castro

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

You fucking bumped the thread, stupid nigger.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Or someone else did.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

And that's the perfect explanation for why NASA hasn't done shit worth mentioning in the last 10 years.

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

As opposed to Hillary, fuckstick, the champion of champions amongst globalists and encouraging 3rd world shitskins and mulattos to flood the first world and telling everyone we need more feminism.

Good one.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

I literally got on here today to suggest posting gore as chemo, what a day.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Where did the old guard of chans go?
we're still here but it's hard to tell because the problem is one of quality dilution. and that's a problem we'll continue to face. see, now more than ever are chans on the radar. we used to be shockhorror backwaters but after more than a handful of gigantic troll operations and actually helping a president win an election, we're under constant monitoring. the alphabets now watch this place like a hawk. they've witnessed the power and ability of superautism and it has them concerned. a place like this is actually the worst nightmare of our enemies. why? it's an anonymous rightwing egregore that does whatever the hell it wants with recklessness and no punishment. it's self-sustaining, self-feeding, self-developing, mobile, tactical, and highly intelligent. the only way forward now for us is to adapt and survive. personally, i think someone needs to develop a new chan that utilises AI moderation to ban all leftists and shills. that way, an user just has to keep the server running. no one needs to be hired. if any compsci guys wanna take that idea further, go ahead.

Attached: Data.png (141.09 KB, 1366x768)

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

Which is why we need Matrix/Riot (moar info in archive.fo/rmwCJ )
ordoevangelistarum.com/chat/#/welcome
i.imgur.com/OD4Vwxf.png has good infographics

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

pigchan.org
I know thats not what you were talking about but oof you hit me right in the feels there buddy

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

most of the obligatory image posters are reddit/SA/tumblr because they want to fit in and have nothing to say. They download packs of reaction images, most notably the Apple™ certified monochrome fish pictures.

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

get ridda nomies?
Easy, flood this place with gore. Normies are unable to deal with gore, mortality and death. Just flood it. Anime works as well.

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

We are a hurtbox, we already expel all normies/shill that don't have thick enough skin to stay, meanwhile the rest gets converted.
Just keep insulting others when you disagree with them and everything will be fine.

I mean look all the faggots above asking for moderation to solve their problems.
Kikes, the lot of them.
You self control, you retards, the moderation is there only to defend against spam and raids, for the rest you have to control the board yourselves, dumb niggers.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

Good idea, but we need some rich user to start up their own Web Host specifically for the new chan, in some country that can't easily be banned/co-opted/threatened by leftist aids-ridden SJW cunts.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

<The literal reason why they need to be tossed out
Jewish reading comprehension is supposed to be passable

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

Not just normies, but only retarded normies could ever claim to be red-pilled and jew-wise and then throw their life's wirth and reputation out the window by going full guns blazing behind the orange order kike Trumpstein, all off the back of artificial astroturfing by semi-literate isreali jews managed by an odious CIA-kike like Imkampfy here, and the CIA-embedded frauds like Anglin and TRS in the 'scene'.
Obviously the red team jew vs blue team jew NPC is the problem with all of Western society.

That's why nationalism is not of the right, but 'is right.
NeoConservatism is wrong, and not a single step in any direction useful or helpful to our plight with dealing with the jewish malignant infection.

Attached: NPC-vs.-NPC-.jpg (40.04 KB, 452x377)
Attached: BasedjewessAutKikeRepLauraLoomer.jpg (124.37 KB, 500x888)
Attached: FeinsteinAndHerPartnerInCrimeTheGunGrabberInChiefTrumpstein.jpg (425.67 KB, 1891x1066)

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

I don't think getting used to the sight of morbid curiosity running to fulfillment is a good thing. It primes the wrong senses and expectations.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

This tbqh

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

until around 2011, chans were obscure
No. You're objectively retarded. Please end your life in a fire at the next convinient opportunity.

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

YES GOYM
SECLUDE YOURSELF, LOCK YOUR SELF OFF FROM THE WORLD, BECOME FRINGE AGAIN
WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY GAIN FROM CHANGING MINDS
NORMIES ARE BEYOND HEALING AND GET THE BULLET TO
FUCK YOUR OPTICS GO IN NOW GOY!!!
VOTE LEFTIST 2020
WE REALY HATE GETTING POWER GOY
PLEASE GOY DONT GIVE US THE POWER TO SIGN THE US ONTO THE MIGRATION PACT
ANYTHING BUT THAT GOY
ANYTHING BUT THAT
REMAIN PURE GOYM
DO NOT MIX WITH THE NORMIES THEY ARE BUT SLIME TO YOU
DO NOT CONVERT THEM
DO NOT TALK TO THEm
DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT THE JQ OR RACE REALISM OUTSIDE YOUR CONT- SECURE BOARDS FOR THEY WOULD NOT GET IT
YOU ARE STRONGER ALONE THEN TOGETHER GOYM
YOU CANNOT CONVICE THEM GOYM
KICK THEM OUT GOYM
LOCK YOURSELF OFF GOYM
BE BLACK PILLED GOYM
my god the kikes are really going hard for this shit
STOP FALLING FOR DEVIDE AND CONQURE
STOP HATING "maga pedes"
STOP HATING "anti trump black pillers"
we can argue and debate about this stuff all fucking day if we like
but this bullshit false dichotomy has to fucking ned
this is insantiy
this is faggotry
this is jewery
if you take nothing else i say seriously
if you think im a complete fucking shill in every other regard
if you get one fucking thing from this post
NEVER STOP TALKING TO NORMIES
ever!
never in a million years do you stop talking about race realism the JQ and national socialism to nonredpilled people
anyone who disagrees with THIS point is an out right fucking kike

Attached: shut-it-down-jew-with-walkie-talkie.jpg (107.11 KB, 735x820)

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

wtf? did you just give the filename a .jpg extension? Shouldn't it be a .gif extension?
I always click on the gore for some reason

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

Shit I just realized that.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

if I click on it do I win something?

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

guess le ebil internet racists are stoopid and should die, right Schlomo?

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

STUPID GOY ALL RACEESTS ARE NATZESS

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

You are a shill though.

I know what you are charging as well.

Logan King
Logan King

Where did the old guard of chans go? Gone, extinct. Mods do not care. But we must fight. If normies are allowed to stay here, and destroy this format, all hope is lost. The chans are spiraling down every day towards rock bottom. Course correction is required, lest we die off or become Redditized. Moderators and BOs need to be ousted, overthrown and replaced with conservatives who will protect our values. Time is running out, the big election shill campaigns are just around a corner. We need to build a fucking wall around Zig Forums and expel normies.

oldfag here from /new/ circa 2013, the only option is to salt the earth and burn this shithole to the ground if we cannot expel the trannie jannies

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Expel the normies rather than at least attempt to red pill them?

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Expel the normies rather than at least attempt to red pill them?

the problem is they do not respect board culture and expect the veterans to assimilate to their faggotry, no thanks shlomo

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

Anybody else miss when white immigrants contributed to the nations but muh Europeans are taking over. Now we allow a shit ton of shitskins. We should of allowed more immigration in the 10s and 20s. Bigger white race in USA!

Attached: EF59995D-BC01-4504-8A14-8DB3F6615265.jpeg (68.47 KB, 650x488)
Attached: 1ECE9232-C426-4069-8F51-9BBE976EE7DB.jpeg (442.78 KB, 1240x951)

Mason James
Mason James

I have been saying that for months.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

We added color coded IDs and we can't even keep the scripts secure.

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

maganiggers should be banned. no more 4d

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

to the ground if we cannot expel the trannie jannies
Aren't they mostly a problem at 4cucks?

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

I wasn't captured, The Sauds owe my family a life debt.

Henry Young
Henry Young

Honest question. Are you that one autistic Uruguayan poster from half/pol/? You type just like him.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

ctrl+f
normalFAG
42 results
Reasonably based, you niggers.
That's really sad tbh. I remember as a newfag on cuck/b/ in 2007, the best thing about the place was whatever bizarre insane shit the weirdest fuckers wanted to post. It's literally what the internet is for–not fucking putting up your personal information. What fucked times we live in.

Attached: Tile-Fucker.jpg (2.41 MB, 1600x8500)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit