DNA Links Prove Jews Are a 'Race,' Says Genetics Expert

KIKES ARE DIFFERENT GENETICALLY AND ARE NOT WHITE
STRAIGHT FROM THEIR OWN MOUTHS

Conjuring fear of Nazism and anti-Semitism, Jews recoil from the thought that Judaism might be a race, but medical geneticist Harry Ostrer insists the 'biological basis of Jewishness' cannot be ignored.

>A people, a religion or both?

more…

Attached: not a jew sculpture.jpg (1496x1122, 132.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113
archive.fo/FZtF8
web.archive.org/web/20180119040033/https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113
reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/apm8e9/on_todays_episode_of_parents_who_care_way_more/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

…continued

>A ‘people’

more…

…continued

>Mapping the human gene

>‘Jewish diseases’

more…

…continued

>Jewish intelligence

>Jon Entine is the founder and director of the Genetic Literacy Project at George Mason University, where he is senior research fellow at the Center for Health and Risk Communication.

haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113
archive.fo/FZtF8
web.archive.org/web/20180119040033/https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113

BUMP

Duh, I mean for fuck's sakes there's diseases like Tay Sachs and Schizophrenia that happen at an almost DISPROPORTIONAL rate amongst Jews in Jewish communities. Most specially those of Ashkenazi heritage. Honestly the fact this is an issue at all pisses me off and really has elucidated to me how fucking ignorant fucking normalfaggots are.

Attached: neck up squats shiggy.png (505x500, 70.73K)

academia said race didn't exist
race did not exist until god's chosen made it so
they made it so
the Jews are your gods goyim

Their blood really was cursed by God after rejecting Jesus Christ.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (602x422, 80.57K)

And when they do a geographic overlay of the dna mapping and low and behold they originate from pic related.
Not Palestine

Attached: shtetlach-130410.png (3507x2480, 1.03M)

Is obvious jews are not white, but what are they really? A real seed from satan?

Always makes me think

Arabian + Slav mixed race, hence the white skin tone but Middle Eastern facial features.

HEIL'd

They must be, Christ and those numbers do not lie. They and their synagogues are of their father, Satan.

Middle Eastern goat herder tribes that should have been eradicated 2000 years ago.

We've known this for decades, GenZ cuckchan refugee
>>>/cuckchan/

Old news is so exciting.

Can't wait for them to figure out their original nest was the thousands of years neander spent breeding with denisovan in that russian cave.

Has anyone claimed otherwise?

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report duplicate threads.
Sage duplicate threads.
Filter duplicate threads.

I literally had to look that up
I had no idea what it was
KEK I think its a just jew thing

Every genetical* jew carries a strain of iranid. Iranid is a racial subtype belonging to the caucasian race. An alpinised and dinarisized iranid is called armenoid.
Armenoid/iranid + central/northern european whites = ashkenazi looking jew.
Armenoid/iranid + mediterranean whites = sephardic jew.
Iranid/armenoid + arabid = mizrachi jew.
There are far more kikes in the world than Zig Forums thinks. Armenoid is also common in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, areas surrounding pissrael etc.
In a way an armenoid/anadolid turk can be a purer kike than an ashkenazi from pissrael.

Attached: Armenoid.jpg (429x291 296.24 KB, 25.62K)

The fuck is wrong with you? Sounds like you met too many jews posing as Iranian/Armenian Diaspora to me. The two Iranic peoples are fine and honorable in reality, and if you don't like them, you can choose not to interact with them. No need to be an ass about it.

I know the truth hurts but jews are extactly that - armenoids and iranids often blended with white europeans. Ancient jews were iranid, syrid/assyrid.

Sorry, researcher jew who wrote the original article but
THERE IS NO JEW DNA
There are only the in-bred, mixed-race, afro-asiatic people.
and converts

No, ancient jews stole there origin stories and plagiarized their history. the first jews were josephus and friends who were Afro-asiatic (Arab) and lived far north of their home (Arabia) in the Levant.

Descendents of Satan.

Indifference destroys most.

Yet jews aren't just armenids mixed with Europeans. They are far more mongrelized than that, and they are defined by their heavy inbreeding. Armenians aren't doing half the evil shit that jews are, so your shit is wrong.

Jews really aren't a race. They are like dog breeds. Too much sexual selection with occasional outbreeding created many dog breed jews. All dogs descend from wolves. The breeds are unnatural much like the jews.

How pathetic can you get to hide the fact that judaism is a religioius connection, and disappearing massively.

Technically they're not a race, they're a genetically distinct virus that's killing the planet.

ya right satan

jews are not a race they are bronze age levantine arabs (modern levantine arabs 80-100% similar to bronze age ones) mixed with host populations

ashkenazis jews seem to be sephardic jews with just more mediterranean admixture

Yeah, as a Belgian I can confirm Turks are literally a different kind of Jew.

reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/apm8e9/on_todays_episode_of_parents_who_care_way_more/

Gas yourself.

Kill yourself jew. Kikes are semitic-african-caucasoid-turanid mongrels, and it's the rootlessness and homelessness that comes with being a mongrel that characterizes the jewish existence.

Now THIS I believe. I have been observing this behavioral problem with that ENTIRE REGION for a while. The whole thing needs to be glassed and the survivors hunted down and slaughtered.

It is the 'base stock' that is the problem and if you think for one second that these afro-asiatic groups are not a problem, you need to look a bit deeper than the surface. They are really problematic and I have considered wiping them all out many many times. That entire region glassed and it survivors hunted and exterminated.

You simply aren't paying attention to WHO THEY ARE…they get just as much pleasure from the worst kinds of torture as the kikes do, as a matter of fact, I have always maintained that the kikes call them in when they need something really specialized and horrific done.

Attached: Biljana_Djurdjevic_Serbia_paintings_artodyssey_(18).jpg (1024x799 119.76 KB, 146.86K)

nope.

nope

An anachronistic sense of tribalism, perhaps? Jews are tribal. They are a tribe. And they use race and religion as shields, with slippery skins slick as eel snot, so that no one knows how to grasp them. They are a diaspora, a Nation spread into other Nations like a virus.

What holds them together is tribal history and beliefs, tribal biases and goals, tribal rituals and inside jokes and language, tribal trust, tribal enemies. Jews are for Jews, and whatever gets them further towards their target, they use it. Race and religion are to them just tools for societal interaction. They use anything, even war, that gets them closer to their goal.

Jews are a tribe.

Attached: first contact.jpg (625x313, 63.62K)

Neanderthal substrata. Amount of Neanderthal genome admix.
Semites are Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthalensis hybrids.

Attached: 101516_hybrids-skulls_free.png (231x300 14.45 KB, 20.63K)

explains why you thought this was worth a thread

Khazars, they're Khazars. Ashkenazi is just what they want you to call them.

It's a decent thread, compared to what goes up lately. Always nice to have fresh normie news which confirms race realism FOR DA JOOS ONLY, GOY

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-161333_Snapchat.jpg (1440x2960, 946.56K)