ZIONALD ZLUMPF ALREADY MAKING EXCUSES SO HE CAN SIGN THE SHITTY $1.5 BILLION BORDER DEAL

Say it with me, folks….ONE. TERM. PRESIDENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=3n3r5whtvD8

Attached: Trumpenstein.jpg (1374x1089, 197.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3n3r5whtvD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow such surprise

Attached: 1510590454316.jpg (500x500, 41.63K)

Who the fuck would be retarded enough to still support this kike?

Almost looking foreword to MAGApede tears on election day. Almost. It's going to suck regardless but at least people won't be able to chess cuck anymore.

Holy shit the anti-Trump discord shills are going hard as hell today. No matter. They will never turn Zig Forums against Trump, we have had his back all along and always will.

Attached: discord.png (1506x718, 407.73K)

I can link you to the_donald, how come you kike shills can never link to these supposed discord pages? Is it because they only exist in your diseased kike mind?

Private servers, unindexed by jewgle. It's like asking to link to an irc or skype log.

How (((convenient)))

>youtube.com/watch?v=3n3r5whtvD8
What an embarassing video. He basically says he is going to accept the cuck'ed deal. He wont declare a state of emergency. He wont allow another shutdown.

FUCK THIS LYING NIGGER

Attached: Jewish Monster Is Born.jpg (618x683 40.5 KB, 89.84K)

The Discord link was posted here and all the posts were made by "FuckDrumph" (who just so happens to be the person who took the screenshots, as can be seen in that) and edited poorly in ms paint.

Attached: 1491793792663.jpg (1506x718 91.05 KB, 406.19K)

trump touched a wall

btw, mueller probe just blew up today, officially found nothing, all of you paid heebs can gas yourselves now

$1.5Bn is shit. What do the fucking dems get?

"I make the best deals trust me"

Attached: 1.5 billion.jpg (618x677, 58.66K)

Who the fuck cares about that jewish witch hunt?
Only NPC ZOG BOTs give a shit about Russia or Muh Collusion.
BUILD THE WALL YOU ORANGE FAGGOT
OR ELSE THINGS ARE GOING TO GET REALLY VIOLENT IN THIS COUNTRY

Attached: Expectations Vs Reality.png (765x924 216.83 KB, 200.28K)

Zig Forums is ALWAYS right.

Attached: trump wall running.png (716x513, 492.92K)

Yeah, he's pretty much fucked. I don't think he cares though. All part of the plan.

Attached: The Trump Gambit.JPG (1280x720 103.14 KB, 6.46M)

The only thing your image proves is that people who were Anti-Trump from the getgo are as stupid as the MAGAPedes

Reminder: only a partial amount of the $1.5 billion can be used for Trump's shitty embarrassing fence.

I've been saying this since 2017, I think they rigged the election for Trump to pacify whites.

So there's no proof these aren't made up? lmao.

They tried to rig it for Hillary and got BTFO. They're trying to get rid of the electoral college because it's the only thing that foiled their plan.

What is it you shills always say?
I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

How does it prove that? The images were a sloppy pro-Trump psyop, and the people who were actually in that discord were anti-Trump because they perceived him to be a racist and for running on the "wrong" the jew-party, not because he's a life-long servant of Zion.

That's it, that's the 4D chess!
#based

No, Trump was their plan you retarded magakike faggot.

Wrong. If it wasn't obvious that Trump was a kike puppet in the primaries then you should kys.

Ahh, ok well carry on with whatever it is you do.

Reminding that you were all paid to come here right after Trump got on the campaign trail. Reminder that you'll make zero difference in his reelection, and he will be reelected.

ogres will likely vote for him again as no one in his right mind would want to candidate for the world's shittiest job.

maybe some scat freak

kys.

Go back to spamming your usususus shit on kiketube and circle jerking at reddit.

Those screenshots were from after he bombed Syria for Israel, and the links were posted here. "FuckDrumph" made the posts, then edited the names of other users onto the images (poorly) with paint. That's actually the least sloppy, but it's still clearly edited.

Filtered. I don't talk to hired shills and Zig Forums monkeys.

YES
Trump will be reelected by the millions of #BASED blacks and hispanics that LOVE HIM. Get rekt dems

I don't even care about the fucking wall m8. The wall was supposed to be a first step, not a final destination.

It could have value as a first step, but as a final destination it is worthless.

Attached: Muh Wall Tho.jpg (1945x3365, 1.1M)

He will be reelected, and no amount of shilling on Zig Forums will change that, Zig Forums. Filtered.

55 miles of NEW wall on a 2000 mile border
STFU FAGGOT

I was agreeing with you, fellow pede! We'll win this war together because we all bleed red blood!
#WINNING
#MIGA

every fucking time someone points out how kike'd he is this screenshot gets posted.

i was there, in 2015. the guy broke all his promises, he will keep selling america to the devil and that will be it.

Don't forget to filter me too Kampfy since you can't ban anyone anyone.

I'M SICK OF THIS WINNING
CORTEZ 2020
LETS DO THIS

you are delusional. stop posting.

Oh look, the consensus shill is hopping IPs. Filtered.

the point is, america is fucked. royally.

DONNY KERPLUNF BTFO

Attached: trump contract 2 apr22.jpg (638x826 163.5 KB, 479.91K)

That's what you want though, Zig Forums, right? Who do you think you're fooling?

TRUMP WILL 2020, IT IS ALL A SETUP

I'm not reading your pictures. Type something or don't tag me, nigger.

Best part is, he probably made that image himself, quoting himself. He is on discord, after all.

Why the fuck not, loser?

team a: usa, israel, saudis
team b: nwo and rest of the world

it will be a bloody war, that much is certain. bunker up lads. ww3 IS coming.

REELECTION THROUGH UNITY
Fuck all the racists that deny our black and Hispanic brothers that will help Trump win his second term.
SHILLS BTFO!!

Agree. Zig Forums was allways pro-Israel. MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN. Hail Trump. Hail Victory. Two scopes. Two terms.

Tired of winning?

Attached: 02e6144a9d1f6be4ad84e08624000fe2025c66e3bb375f8520c8ad50a0ffbffe.png (4296x2080 1.5 MB, 1.45M)

Filtered.

I only read people who post independent opinions, not copy-and-paste shit they saw someone else post.

He will win, and no amount of shilling on Zig Forums will change that. Does that hurt your feelings?

that's all you really need to know. everything else=bs
i will miss the internet :(

There won't be any worldwar3 unless USA, Russia or China go bankrupt.

OH NO NO OH NO NO NO OH NO!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (280x157, 59.26K)

See
Filtered.

nu/pol/ as fuck.
Thanks for doing what I told you to, loser.

Again, ignoring the fact that this "deal" will never pass the Senate due to the cap on beds in ICE holding facilities. Anything Trump says between now and Friday is just bluster, bullshit, and intended to convey a spirit of bipartisanship that everyone knows doesn't real. Expect Shutdown II come Friday

Do we re-elect the guy who has not delivered on any of the important promises?

Staying in middle east indefinitely

Bill & Hillary free as birds

Wall downgraded to slat barrier

DACA's allowed to stay

What an absolute travesty this administration has been.

Trump and his family are simply wealthy parasites, that's all!

But muh Trump!

How could it hurt my feelings to have the best president ever for another term? My Hispanic wife loves him too!

Attached: you fucking got that pt2.png (1976x3720 1.62 MB, 4.45M)

So why is he doing it? Its stupid.
Yeah, right after my EO on birthright citizenship gets signed, eh?

Trump is gonna fold.

You don't know what a meme is, nigger. What are you, some 40 year old shit-skin from NYC whow as just hired to come here? Filtered.

Good, because he's going to be reelected, shill. Filtered.

I want an hispanic wife, Venezuelan women are hot as fuck

Bump.

You JUST said that you filtered me. You lying sack of jizz, why do you say it if you don't even do it? lel

Trump is not good leader. But he is good showman. Sad that first pro white president in USA is actualy scam.

How does it feel knowing I can IP hop indefinitely and your filter into a safe space means nothing

Wrong. Already pulled troops out. Will continue to pull more out. No escalation of any conflict since getting in office.
Still a wall. The steel barrier is easier to produce and doesn't disturb the ecosystem. It's also much faster to install than concrete.
For a shill.

Doesn't bother me. You're so dumb you give yourself away, so all I have to do is filter.

He's not a very good showman either tbh, but then, our population is so fucking stupid, they could be entertained by just about anything.

By the way, everyone, this is one of only a handful of shills doing this, trying to give the impression of a large number of people, but in reality, it's only two or three people IP hopping around trying to consensus shill. Filter them all.

Trump is not going to have a decision or a voice, there's not going to be a deal for him to sign.

Wrong. Said we would be staying in Syria for a very long time.
Fence. If what he has built is a wall, then we always had a wall, because all he did was replaced existing fencing.
You are shilling right now. ;)

Even if he folds Trumpstein will probably be reelected considering the current field of Dems. Maybe Goyto'Rourke can beat Zognald Zisrael but at this point Dems are pathetic on all fronts. If Trump is reelected he will set whites back 10 years instead of 4. Civil War "American Spring" and Balkanization is the only way to save whites.

Didn't happen.

Fucking with you tech-illiterate boomers never gets old.

Seems dubious.

Not far from reality at this point.

Oh no! I bet your shilling on Zig Forums and annoying people will change that though! Wrong.

Filtered.

Checked for yet.

Why are you IP hopping?

don't hold your breath

To fuck with the faggot he's bantzing, who loves to tell people he's filtering them then doesn't, would be my guess.

Why are you annoyed? Are you a DACApede?

He's a shill. He's trying to create a consensus that we're all against "le zognald." You can tell by how hard he's trying he's not doing this for free.

Fuck Jews
Fuck Niggers
Fuck Mexicans
Fuck Trump
and most importantly
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: fuck jannies and niggers.jpg (800x600, 88.01K)

Give it a rest. We lost faith in Trump.