SHILLS BTFO: $23 BILLION HAS BEEN SECURED FOR THE BORDER WALL FROM OTHER SOURCES

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

DISCORD TRANNY MASS SUICIDE NOW

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1095469447933059073
archive.is/4mzpy
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1095469449052868610
archive.is/HRd2h

Attached: CWeJKpJoolRjyq4CnPfU6Sogqb-JLIPaP-U68iNGQOQ.jpg (390.09 KB, 1042x1550)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/card/trump-says-he-wants-largest-number-legal-immigrants-n967931
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria/withdrawal-of-u-s-forces-in-syria-likely-to-start-in-weeks-u-s-general-idUSKCN1PZ0RD?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
theblaze.com/news/2018/05/10/deportations-from-the-us-to-mexico-have-jumped-in-2018
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-meeting-national-sheriffs/
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-cabinet-meeting-13/
archive.is/JDAoK

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

/qresearch/index.html

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

(((totally organic thread)))

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

You'll never be a woman.

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

You'll never be a man

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

/qresearch/index.html

William Lee
William Lee

WHAT NOW ANTI TRUMP SHILLNIGGERS?
BETTER COME UP WITH A BETTER FRACTURE POINT TO EXPLOIT, HIS APPROVAL RATING IS GOING UP.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

(((totally organic post)))

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

(((totally organic Trump)))

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

It better be true.
If not than consider this thread in vain.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

Winning????????

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

I've been lied to by this man too many times to trust him at his word.
I will believe it when I see the wall being built.

Attached: ff581398fc138d4ba73fdfeef8718da90e2ffa2cf0757e790f42a8bc4a7a1b03.png (83.02 KB, 540x517)
Attached: Come-into-the-country-in-the-largest-numbers-ever.mp4 (6.46 MB, 1280x720)

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Daily reminder that the wall is an esoteric metaphor for rebuilding the missing walls of Solomon's temple.

Attached: 3fd65caad238951f3f60e83cfacc850c3712af794f6543348140bc13f1af865e.jpg (49.85 KB, 575x405)
Attached: 2d8f73ac7ec826380d47b67bedeae476dc2666c81e5d50c90a91e98b99eceb6b.jpg (43.46 KB, 668x381)

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

lol zog

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-12-at-7.22.09-PM.png (256.55 KB, 507x465)

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

BASED TRAPS FOR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
MAGA FAGGOTS

Attached: trapsfortrump2.jpg (45.65 KB, 640x360)

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

"presented concepts and parameters…"
Meaning the bill hasn't even been drafted yet.

"Will be getting almost $23 BILLION for Border Security. Regardless of Wall money, it is being built as we speak!"
"Regardless of Wall money…"
"Regardless…"
Meaning the $23 billion is for border security NOT for the wall hence the term "regardless".

Someone needs to perma ban this reject. Same shit every thread.
tranny
tranny
discord
tranny
muh trump
muh trump
shill
filtered
shill

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Daily reminder that you Stormtards will get the "gas" "when the time comes".

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

23 Billion to keep beaners out, that's an ok start.

Trump is the best we're going to get, we can't delude ourselves.
We have to make this orange haired bastard work for our best interests.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

GET FUCKED SHILLS.
DOUBTERS ETERNALLY BTFO!

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

"gas"
Why is that in quotes?

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

anyone who disagrees os from stormfront despite archives contradict what I said and not knowing the board was always like this.
Call us insults because you have no compelling arguments calling people stormfags is not gonna change anyone minds here.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

The bill hasn't even been drafted yet.

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

(((totally not scripted posting goyim trust me you stupid fucks)))

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

COPE

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Trump can talk about 23billion all day, if he doesn't have approval from congress it doesn't mean jack shit. The only way around that is declaring a national emergency and using the military, but he has already said he won't do that.

Someone needs to perma ban this reject. Same shit every thread.
Its a mod. Don't argue with him or you will get banned.
Just ignore.

Attached: Trump-2-e1460722476350-1024x640.jpg (96.68 KB, 1024x640)
Attached: 1c0839de6876ca01a642aa81393b768cd6e3637ea56a9e7d4f603565c73a8f18.png (142.41 KB, 692x587)

John Robinson
John Robinson

I'll believe it only when I see it.

Attached: America1.jpg (53.73 KB, 600x817)

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

It's already being built.

Attached: realdonaldtrump.jpg (66 KB, 457x642)

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

Aryan qt

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

I'll believe it only when I see it.
This.
Trump is a proven liar.

Attached: 164cf28b3cdbe1e1013916925f76208a90913adf1eca113905a31ff000dafd90.png (292.42 KB, 1140x508)

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

Here's how today went down:
Trump got raped on the new shutdown deal.
Tried to damage control.
His paid posters came here trying to generate a narrative.
It failed.
Trump tweets out bullshit about a bill that doesn't even exist yet to manufacture credibility
Bullshit is spotted a mile away.

Prove me wrong. Show me the bill.

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

-Shill damage control intensifies-
Trump delivers.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

I hate that blackpill demoralizing d&c bitch, she should be in the kitchen cooking for her Aryan family

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Delivers how? He's still going to go through Congress to attempt to get this money

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

other sources
israel letting use some of our own money to build a wall if we start a proxy war with iran?

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

10.01.2018 09:49
Hey look it's the fencing that was approved under Bush. Are you really dumb enough to think this would work here?

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

This is my only opinion anymore.

Attached: Don't-know-why-I-love-this-so-much.mp4 (1.96 MB, 852x480)

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

This!

Attached: 1540339561974.jpg (56.19 KB, 1136x640)

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

The other option is to ==VETO== bills until congress funds the wall, which he's not doing either. So far he has not vetoed a single bill. Rubberstamp Donald rumberstamps everything that comes across his desk.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

Trump delivers more lip service
shills btfo
(1)
As expected.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

And you should be roasting in an oven Trumpcuck.

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

M A G A
A
G
A

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

Ann Coulter has a bigger dick than you do faggot.
She is /ourgirl/

Attached: Expectations-Vs-Reality.png (226.59 KB, 952x731)
Attached: Gun-Grabbin-Don.mp4 (4.59 MB, 640x360)
Attached: gun-rights-trump.png (43.64 KB, 600x405)

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

JEW BE MAD!

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Show me the bill.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

when they post every fracture point at once
because theyre that fucking mad
<g-gun grabbin drumpf though goys
Over and over niggers

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

passes gun control reform
obliterates the first amendment

ALL HAIL THE ZOG EMPORER

Attached: ZOG-EMPORER-PREPARES-TO-COLLECT-FORESKIN.png (691.55 KB, 720x960)

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

(1)
Reddit raid.

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

Attached: buffalo-bill.png (3.79 MB, 1920x1080)

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Relying on Congress again. Nothing will be done.

RECOGNIZE THAT TRUMP IS A PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE AIMED AT WHITES

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

He likes signing things.
It makes him feel important.

Attached: 8b434643f2094056c3ddd6650e1ead28128f2dbf318c14881f8574375088ab5d.jpg (231.07 KB, 1194x1116)

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

projection
Heres (2) faggot

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

Tranny Anny has a dick
A mutilated one, but i guess it still counts.

Attached: TrannCoulter.jpg (162.19 KB, 1028x675)

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

My wife came to this country legally

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Of course it won't be done. The bill doesn't even exist yet.

projection
I can see your nose Dr. Freud. Want to analyze my dreams next?

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

i came in your wife illegally

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

A woman pointing out the fact that the zionist republicuck hasn't done anything is blackpilling
That's not what blackpilling means. If you expect Trump to lift a finger for White people, at this point, you're insane.

Pointing out insnances of Trump betraying America is blackpilling in the same way that pointing out that drinking bleach kills you is blackpilling.

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

Shit this and the (((mueller))) probe runs out of steam turning up nothing.
Get fucked you (under)paid postniggers.

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

And shitposting to /pol for the Jews makes you feel how?

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

As if projection isnt a key jewish trait. Nice snark redditnigger. Whats Zig Forumss favorite hitler quote?

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Don't you mean esoterically?

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

The bill doesn't even exist yet.
Even if it did, Trump would still be relying on the Congress that he has said multiple times, does nothing but block him.

Of course, we on Zig Forums know that both parties are owned by the same jews, but it just goes to show the blind faith that Trump has instilled in some. Either that, or every third poster really is a Kushner paid shill on this board.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

Did you want to link to the bill?

kike conceptualized projection
kike weaponizes "projection" against whites
n-no ur duh reddit!
hail Trump! MIG…err..MAGA!
K.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

More insults and no arguments?
Get a new script.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

If you think there is EVER going to be another President who is willing to shut down the government longer than at any other time in history to get a wall built on the border you are a fucking MORON.

Therefore, I think you need to stop fucking crying about it and keep the pressure up on Trump to deliver.

Trump wants the wall built, and so do you. Rome wasn't built in a day and Trump at any time could declare an emergency and get it done. He's indicated he's willing to do that to get it done. So stop being a fucking faggot about it

Attached: 1525826724577.png (100.23 KB, 208x238)

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

If you are this dumb you deserve to be white genocided. Not a single new inch of wall has been built since Trump took office. There has been replacement of existing sections, but that is all that has happened. As soon as part of it is replaced, Trump makes a tweet lying to people about how the wall is being built. You are a delusional faggot.

Attached: 4f3a46f9093927b352388edf5e07ba900cd6dbaf629a4d9069383d968da6fc02.png (2.42 MB, 1374x1494)
Attached: 0a502d3bfd85fb5cfc8ba7670a8b0ddfae0bb6972575766a6147488a5594f68a.png (494.31 KB, 605x609)

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Trump wants the wall built
No Trump actually wants to make Israel greater than ever and also complete the browning of America with "the most people ever, coming in legally"

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

we on Zig Forums
Top kek, utterly convincing (((user)))

implying you havent been projecting since your first (you)
implying any of the drivel you typed out is convincing or effective
Ill ask again, whats Zig Forumss favorite hitler quote?
It was the most common reaction image when jidf first started shilling here in 2015 my nigger. Try really hard to pretend you know at least.

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

Exactly. It's why at the SOTU address he brought that woman and her daughter out saying something like: "Oh their grandparents were murdered by illegals, blah, blah, blah. This is SUCH A MASSIVE PROBLEM that I'm going to let congress solve it so it never happens again."

He knows full well congress won't do anything, and that way he can keep looking like he's doing something and blame it on congress when it fails for the 50th time.

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

it's another imkampy grasping at a tiny straw to try and promote a failed leader again thread

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

If it offends you then take that part out. Would the rest of the post not still be valid, or are you asserting that both the Democrats and the Republicans are not owned by the same jews and jewish bought lobbyists?

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

do what I say
No kike, I don't play power games. Try again. Show me the bill.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

Trump wants the wall built
Then why does he refuse to build it?
All he needs to do is stamp his feet and legions of supporters will spring out of the ground to help him. All he needs to do is promise to deputize patriotic Americans and allow us to go after the disgusting scum who rule us.
Yet Trump refuses to even lift a finger to help his own most loyal supporters.

That is proof that he is not a friend but an enemy. What kind of treacherous scumbag will not even defend his own most loyal supporters?

He won't even declare a state of emergency, even when a horde of sneering Mexicans were storming the gates.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

He got his ass wrecked hard today and decided to celebrate with another meltdown.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Trying to make me believe something with 0 evidence
Aren't you the same shills too who non-stop say shit like "it was just a tweet." I will believe it when I see it.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Yeah you guys are totally right I should have just voted for Hildawg - I'll make sure to stay home in 2020 too.

Trump is the greatest President for whites in my lifetime. Better than Bush, Clinton, Bush, better than Obama. Trump campaigned on, and has fought for, building a wall on our southern border to keep Mexicans the fuck out.

I have every confidence that Trump will have his wall. Even now. And you know what? Even if he doesn't get it, I'm still going to vote for him in 2020. And fuck you if you don't like it.

All he needs to do is promise to deputize patriotic Americans and allow us to go after the disgusting scum who rule us.

Dude this is probably one of the most retarded things I have ever read in my life.

Attached: c7522d53e31b8b82bedcfd9d0e160f2943c820e77159466b77e4ebb19301b842.jpg (156.58 KB, 620x784)

Jack White
Jack White

concept
More [Deep Concern] from Trump! YAY!

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

The wall is the bait that Trump needs to lure the gullible boomers back into his camp.
There's no way he's going to build anything before he's re-elected and once he's re-elected he doesn't need to build anything, because what's the Trumpenproletariat gonna do? Not vote for him a third time?

Attached: 2ab3d83f3df1237b600b62ffdedb706c0f18966e6338a4c83a859d2db83671d6.jpg (45.8 KB, 728x485)
Attached: bf84cd2aa109770ace1263c913656f4708d634cd534cb978e7d06ff7d4aec121.png (402.7 KB, 1200x1200)

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

he can keep looking like he's doing something and blame it on congress when it fails for the 50th time.
Which gives credibility to the idea that he's owned by the kikes in his cabinet, and is being used to further the enslavement agenda.

Attached: waagh.webm (3.08 MB, 640x360)

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

totally organic hivemind

Attached: 1540521994954.gif (1003.59 KB, 400x323)

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Attached: based-black-guy.png (1.37 MB, 879x622)

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

any day now

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

Yeah you guys are totally right I should have just voted for Hildawg
Every time you point out a flaw with Trump, this is the line they come back with. It doesn't matter how many times you explain that both parties are jew owned, the shills repeat their lines regardless.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

killing your enemies is retarded.
I take it you ran out of justifications to support the treasonous Zionist.

Now fuck off cuckservative. Go worship AIPAC on reddit

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

the fucking kikes forgot to add an entire wall to their most holy and sanctimonious place

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

and has fought for, building a wall on our southern border to keep Mexicans the fuck out
8/10 bait there user.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

power game
when its a simple question
No you wont answer because you don’t know. You probably havent even opened mein kampf much less studied it. Disingenuos faggot.
What’s Zig Forumss favorite hitler quote?
Ill give you a hint. It describes the exact situation im in with you right now. It begins with the more i argued with them..

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Attached: f57660a167d6db822fa7ca859aa520ed96f6076e15d045471ec3df1416106e0d.jpg (141.04 KB, 969x721)
Attached: trump-border-wall-comic.png (66.86 KB, 1000x1000)

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

same shit with Qanon. thy say that whether it's a LARP or not it's good because it woke people up

funny that's the exact same excuse a lot of seemingly organic Alex Jones supporters used as well, years before there was Qanon

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Yeah I should definitely vote for Democrats instead, I wouldn't want to be STUPID right?

accusing me of being a shill
Why bother anymore tbh

Stay mad

Isaac White
Isaac White

Physicians were unable to reach a consensus: Should the U.S. build Trump's Mexican Wall?
The Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves. The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought Trump had a lot of nerve. Meanwhile, Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception while the Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted. Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Pediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!"
The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness while the Radiologists could see right through it. Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing, and the Internists claimed it would indeed be a bitter pill to swallow. The Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter." The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea. Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and those lofty Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in Washington!

TL;DR: /liberty/ always wins

Attached: 1448044217020.webm (567.03 KB, 578x360)
Attached: 1470968031528.webm (3.26 MB, 204x360)

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Dude this is probably one of the most retarded things I have ever read in my life.

Funny because
<And you know what? Even if he doesn't get it, I'm still going to vote for him in 2020. And fuck you if you don't like it.

is one of mine.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

(1)
IP hopping?
Did you want to show me the bill? Have you found it yet? No? That's because it doesn't exist.

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

The temple was destroyed by romans and the germans

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Thats because shills dont have arguments. They are paid posters who repeat the lines they are paid to spread. You can't argue with a commercial or a billboard on the side of the road, it just says the same thing over and over.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

What does this bill and the wall have in common? Neither exist.

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

U mad bro
Go back to reddit you disgusting scum. 8/pol/ is a White nationalist board. Not a Republicuck board.

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

I have every confidence that Trump will have his wall. Even now. And you know what? Even if he doesn't get it, I'm still going to vote for him in 2020.
This is what destroyed the West. This weird idea that you can strategically vote and it means something greater than the dissolution of your ideals and principles into a slurry mess of compromise for compromises sake. Truly a sad state of affairs.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

"….Will be getting almost $23 BILLION for Border Security. Regardless of Wall money, it is being built as we speak!"

chesscuck unironically believe this

Attached: 3820582.jpg (1.81 MB, 5000x5036)

William Jackson
William Jackson

8/pol/ is a White nationalist board
No, 8/pol/ is a pile of fucking shit ever since Trump announced he was running for President. Trump killed this fucking board and now its infested with boomers and normal faggots who think they are red-pilled.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

his ip doesnt rotate every hour
Ishyggdt
Whats Zig Forums‘s favorite hitler quote? You wont answer because you dont know, even though i gave you the opener kike
Whats Zig Forums‘s favorite hitler quote? You wont answer because you dont know, even though i gave you the opener kike

Ethan James
Ethan James

Q user and Alex Jones are both limited hangouts and if we're being honest if you can't see it you're a moron.

What's really funny is y'all think you're going to convince anybody to stay home in 2020 when the other side pits some nigger or literal communist to run against Trump. He's the best President in my lifetime and I'd be honored to vote for Donald Trump again.

There will never be another Donald Trump. I don't even care that much about the wall tbh. He's done a good job for our country and he's ending the needless wars overseas. And he WILL get the wall done. I'm going to come laugh at you faggots when he does.

Stay mad faggot

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

legally
If it is legal white genocide, where is problem? After all. There is only one race. Jewish race. And than filthy goyim.

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Cry about it

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

*chesscucks

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Trannies BTFO

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

I don't even care that much about the wall tbh
He's done a good job
Stopped reading right there.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

Yeah you're right I'm sorry Trump sucks and we should all vote Democrat because he's behind schedule on the wall.

Mason Price
Mason Price

shill

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

no wall
wall now means "steel slat barrier"
Mexico not paying for it
no mass deportation of illegals
the false-flags not exposed
9/11 hoax not exposed
hoaxes and false-flags still on-going (parkland, las vegas, border bar, etc)
obama not charged with fraud
hillary not arrested for crimes
DNC crimes not investigated
clinton foundation bribery not exposed
Assange has vanished
No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
US military still engaged overseas in stupid wars
domestic spying on the public still going on
tech and banking de-platforming conservatives
google monopoly not broken up
national debt increasing
nigger drug dealers freed
abortion still federally funded
moon landing and space station hoaxes not exposed
space-force nonsense
JFK files still covered up
CIA drug-dealing continues
opioid deaths of whites increasing
appointing homos as ambassadors and federal judges
niggers and jews still being placated
vaccine industry still active
bump-stocks banned
"Saudi allies"
"animal Assad"
Russia and Iran sanctions continue
new NAFTA same as old NAFTA
Chabbad Jews Jared and Ivanka advisors
Sesssions replaced by even worse Bob Barr
swamp not drained

Attached: 3f7c1da8772bb1b0bb87953d51d46b8a3b1e53a61e92eba6a3a9bfe151bf85324.png (126.13 KB, 1024x768)

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

keeeek

Reminder…

Attached: LEARNTOCODE.png (721.67 KB, 1429x1561)
Attached: Differences.png (589.03 KB, 768x1102)
Attached: PIGMAN.png (225.59 KB, 434x537)
Attached: the-choice.png (442.17 KB, 576x872)

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Maybe he did. But then, our ranks did grow during the election. And if Trump has done one thing (inadvertantly) for us, the screaming insane leftists cannot stand him and now call everyone a White soup-reeee-moshyst. This has been an educating experience for cuckservatives like who think that they can co-exist with these leftists. Now even Alex Jones is implying that violence may be the only answer.
But now it's time to move on and I will not be voting for this scumbag again. I expected nothing and got even less.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

DAILY REMINDER THAT WHEN TRUMP SAYS HE WILL BUILD A WALL, HE MEANS A WALL AROUND ISRAEL

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

A-at least he's better than a hole in the head
If you were smart, you'd realize that you are stupid.

Attached: JUST-VOTE-GOP.png (1.61 MB, 712x1560)

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

"presented concepts and parameters…"
Trump even says that this bill that would need to go through the House and Senate hasn't even been drafted yet, but these Trumpniggers only see what they want to see and hear what they want to here

Show me the bill.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (184.88 KB, 787x772)

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

That really needs to be changed into voter vs no voter

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Way ahead of you:
Read & weep.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

No, you need to start reading. Here's some reading for you niggers:

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

Anne coulburner
Jej

John Reyes
John Reyes

petty

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

"no wall means 'steel slat barrier'"
You should watch the video from earlier. He's started calling it a "structure". We're going to have a structure.

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

show me a document that is not available for public viewing yet
Why do you niggerfaggots always shift the goal post when i ask you this question?

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

but user, those are images

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

not agreeing with me makes you a cuckservative
When did I ever say that this wouldn't eventually turn to violence?

The whole reason I don't think the wall is THAT important is because any single item of Trump's agenda is far overshadowed by what happened in 2016 - King Nigger literally tried to overthrow the United States' elected government by spying on Trump and feeding it to Clinton. We live in a world where there is a hostile element inside the US government that is actively trying to subvert elections and take total control over the government. It is absolutely, totally clear now - just yesterday we learned that Clinton's campaign was in communicado with James Baker (chief legal counsel at the FBI.)

But, you know what? What makes me see through all this "boomer" this, "cuckservative" that is…THEY PULLED OUT ALL THE STOPS TO MAKE SURE TRUMP WAS NEVER ELECTED.

The entire fucking kike state exposed its hand, made its power known to every single member of the public with eyes to see. They did EVERYTHING they could to stop Trump. And since Trump was elected Mueller has been doing EVERYTHING in his power to stop him. Same with the fucking KIKES who control the ACTUAL cuckservatives (Kochs, etc.) Same with the kikes who run the Democratic Party. It MAY come to violence as you say. But Trump IS actually "one of us." I still have hope he will turn it around. But it has to start there, at treason, the wall is secondary.

So no, motherfucker, YOU'RE stupid. I'll say it and I hope you keep responding - I am happy to have voted for Trump and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1525221492190.jpg (200.23 KB, 1200x932)

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

ha ha ha

Gas yourself, kike!

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

(((totally organic post))))
Notice how they sage in this one, yet they don't sage when talking about "le zognald drumphf" in anti-Trump threads.
I WONDER WHY

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

bill doesn't exist
"TRUMP SECURED FUNDING! SHILLS BTFO!"
"WHY ARE YOU SHIFTING THE GOAL POST BY ASKING FOR THE BILL THAT VERIFIES MY STATEMENT!"
can't read
kek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (6.98 KB, 395x26)

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

this bill that would need to go through the House and Senate hasn't even been drafted yet
The Trumpnigger doesn't understand that there's a difference between walking the walk and talking the talk.
That's been the problem from day one. They hear what they want to hear and they couldn't care less about hearing the things that they don't want to hear or god forbid look at the things the ZOG emperor is actually doing.

Attached: Waiting-for-Liars.jpg (195.24 KB, 600x817)

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

I am happy to have voted for Trump and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Yeah, you are a retard.

Attached: d1ba1d17cd9948709c3de75f77dae7191fc79aa145d8dd6c1f624c5e737c7da1.jpg (26.07 KB, 300x348)

David Jones
David Jones

only see what they want to see and hear
That's exactly what I see in every anti-Trump "muh orange man bad" thread. No substance, no evidence. I'll believe it when I see it. As of yet, you shills have provided no evidence in any of your shill threads. Your OP claims don't even correlate with reality and are easily disproved.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Found the Cortez lover.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

Tell me what the genius play is then, guy. Stay home? Fuck that.

I'd vote for Trump again just to see the MSM lose it a second time. If it's all pointless anyway like you're trying to get everyone here to believe I might as well just vote for him again so I can enjoy the ride for 4 more years.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

The fact that you support a Zionist Republicuck over your own race is why you are a conservative, not a White revolutionary.

We live in a world where there is a hostile element inside the US government that is actively trying to subvert elections and take total control over the government.
No fucking shit. It's the jews.

THEY PULLED OUT ALL THE STOPS TO MAKE SURE TRUMP WAS NEVER ELECTED.
Then why is he president? Are you really so naïve to believe that (((they))) would just allow an enemy to become president?
Heh, We had a 3000 year plan for world domination and have no respect for the law and kill people on a whim, but this Trump Goy, he won a free and fair election so, shucks to us! Let's respect the results and not have our 100% bought congress just have him arrested on the spot.

Trump IS actually "one of us."
Then explain why he refuses to even lift a finger to defend us or resist the jews.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Oh wow you actually did it, good googling sass.
clipboard image
I wonder how long on jewgle it took you to find the german version.
You’re purposefully asking for proof absolutely no one whos not in government can provide. You disingenuous faggot.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Found the Cortez lover.
I mean Trump is a self-admitted nigger lover.
Hell Trump admitted he was a nigger lover way before he was even running for office.

Attached: scroll-of-truth.png (371.92 KB, 1011x1012)
Attached: Trump-Loves-Race-Mixing.mp4 (1.34 MB, 480x360)

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

The fact that you support a Zionist Republicuck over your own race is why you are a conservative, not a White revolutionary.

Ok Adolph Hitler tell me who to vote for so I'm not a race traitor then. Clinton? Sanders?

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Attached: baste-republican.png (142.72 KB, 488x511)
Attached: trumpfags.jpg (27.01 KB, 750x377)

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

i mean
Literally admitting to being a /leftypol/ shill. Filtered.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

le pwned with le discord memes

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

Then explain why he refuses to even lift a finger to defend us or resist the jews.
What do you mean? You know he and his entire family would have gotten JFK'd if he even attempted to take the kosher cock out of his mouth. (((They))) would probably get Antifas with Mossad tech to assassinate them all in a "tragic mass suicide".

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Dumb-ass, this is a means of attaining money that wouldn't need to go through congress, and thus it wouldn't be a bill.

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

Protip: We got into this mess by voting for republicans and democrats, but you are too stupid to understand that. Go back to your /Q-LARP/ board.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Protip, the democrat party is being subverted and co-opted by marxist socialists. Advocating for not voting is advocating for ceding all power to non-whites and marxist socialists. I will vote Trump. Suck it up, /leftypol/.

Leo King
Leo King

They hear what they want to hear and they couldn't care less about hearing the things that they don't want to hear or god forbid look at the things the ZOG emperor is actually doing.
Fine example of that right here:
Put it right in front of his face and he still didn't know what he was looking at.

Show me the bill.
Cortez
Redditboomer.

asks for the quote in english
provided the whole passage in german minus a single line
didn't know what he was looking at
had to have his hooked nose rubbed in it
excuse #6.000.001 on the way
Show me the bill, Ari.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

still no plan
continues the infighting because shills have managed to start a witch hunt
You're not helping anyone right now, including yourself.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

pic 2
I legit lol'd.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Which Zionist should I vote for?
None.
If you must vote, vote for someone you respect and agree with.
I'll vote for David Duke.

If it is impossible to resist the jews as president, then supporting him is pointless. Instead, we should be focusing on how to physically take down this evil monstrisity.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

You're that nigger that kept saying "show me the wall" last month, aren't you?

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Then why is he president? Are you really so naïve to believe that (((they))) would just allow an enemy to become president?

It's not naiive, it's what actually happened. He won despite the espionage op against him because he was cleaner than the IC thought he was.

They thought Trump would resign like Nixon. They thought they could Nixon him. JFK was an outlier, they don't work that way anymore. They appoint special counsels now to air the President's dirty laundry.

Let's examine YOUR worldview a bit, shall we?

If Trump is a kike puppet then why. the. FUCK. would Mueller get appointed? You realize Mueller has for two years taken the DoJ and FBI away from Trump and made them into his own personal Law Enforcement Agencies?

Don't bother, your whole premise is retarded - you're basically saying "Trump isn't assassinated, therefore he's a kike puppet." Circular logic.

Attached: 1525213294117.jpg (751.35 KB, 2560x3833)

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

No, but show me the wall too. You're going to have a hard time with both because they don't exist.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Heh, We had a 3000 year plan for world domination and have no respect for the law and kill people on a whim, but this Trump Goy, he won a free and fair election so, shucks to us! Let's respect the results and not have our 100% bought congress just have him arrested on the spot.
Ehh, the argument that Donald Trump just got blindsided when he got sworn in is bullshit imho. Tell me someone that had been around as much as him and knew as much as him that had been planning to be president for that long, he gets sworn in and folds to one death threat and then spends the next 2 years flip flopping all over the place and never really telling anyone the truth about anything, never making any attempt to get his base behind him to actually clear out corruption.

The only thing that makes sense is he's just comped from the beginning.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

I'm voting for David Duke too. Hes a kind soul and genuinely wants white people to have their own communities. Hes probably one of the most well-spoken and caring people I have ever met in my life.

Attached: Trump's-Jewish-Cabal.jpg (3.04 MB, 1104x9958)

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

I'm waiting on that wall too, but I'd rather not continue infighting for the sake of a witch hunt.

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Trump's first wife was a kikess and he's surrounded by kikes and niggers. Even the LARPers don't really believe that Trump is looking out for the interest of white people. His bloodline is jewish, he doesn't give a fuck about white people.

Attached: 1515131235113.jpg (3.72 MB, 2776x3920)
Attached: NaturalBlondeShiksaWithoutMakeup.jpeg (221.49 KB, 2048x1492)
Attached: NaturalBlonde.jpeg (67.96 KB, 928x523)
Attached: Ivana1.jpg (296.77 KB, 962x1177)

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

Reminder that there is no political solution to White Genocide.

Reminder that both parties are fully owned by kikes, including Trump.

Anyone clinging to the delusion that Whites will vote their way out of extinction is a naive little babby.

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

vote for David Duke as a write in in a Presidential election
Fuck you dumb cunt, what kind of shennanigans are you even trying to pull here? "Vote for anyone but Trump" seems to be what you faggots are all pushing for. Gee I wonder who would benefit from someone other than Trump being re-elected. Couldn't possibly be the Jews, no - as we all know Trump is a kike puppet, that's why he threw Israel to the wolves in Syria.

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

Show me the bill.
It's not going through congress, nigger.
ur a Redditboomer if u dont like cortez get with the times or get run over! this isnt the country of old white men anymore!
Wew… filtered.

Blake White
Blake White

regardless of wall money
lol

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Holy shit, a literal facebook boomer. Can't you fuckers pay your meme designer a bit better? This is horrible.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Hes technically not wrong, considering he could use the DoD to get the Engineering Corps off their asses to build a wall. It'd be defense budget cash to boot too.

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

We might as hell just vote in some brown anti-white marxists who support wealth redistrobution, destroying our constitutional rights, destroying our history etc. Sounds like a great idea, 'cause "twump a kike!" Oh yeah, you convinced me!

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Anyone clinging to the delusion that Whites will vote their way out of extinction is a naive little babby.
When it turns into a shooting war I'll be right there beside you.

Until then I'm fucking voting. And I'm voting Trump. And if it makes you squeal in anger, all the better. I'm tired of snide faggots here pretending they're being subversive when it's obvious what they're fucking doing. Yeah buddy advocate some "lone wolf" violence, like you're doing in this post - because that will work out so much better for the white race than voting for Trump.

Fucking asshole.

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

why. the. FUCK. would Mueller get appointed?
Maybe because the jews like kicking a weak White man around who won't even raise his hands to defend himself.

What you are saying is essentially;
It's impossible for the President of the United States o do anything to resist the jews. Therefore, he meekly allows them to kick him arouns and arrest his supporters. But we must support him because secretly, in his head, he thinks mean thoughts about the jews.

Who the fuck cares? I doubt he even is opposed to the jews. But he certainly does not deserve my support if he will not support his race. Nor does he support his supporters. Nor does he even lift a finger to support himself. He's just a weak coward.

I envy you, user.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

it's not going through congress
filtered
It's the filter sperg.

William Gray
William Gray

Maybe because the jews like kicking a weak White man around who won't even raise his hands to defend himself.
You're so far out on a limb here dude. You really should be embarrassed for even arguing this point.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Fuck you dumb cunt, what kind of shennanigans are you even trying to pull here? "Vote for anyone but Mitt Romney" seems to be what you faggots are all pushing for. Gee I wonder who would benefit from someone other than Mitt Romney being elected. Couldn't possibly be the Jews, no - as we all know Mitt Romney is a kike puppet, that's why he threw Israel to the wolves in Syria.

Also, no. Trump did not throw IsraHell to the wolves. He just meekly handed them 50 billion dollars.

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

You aren't going to be able to build a 2000+ mile wall across multiple states without congressional approval. You are insane if you think otherwise.
Well, unless that wall starts in Israel and goes through Palestine/Syria, but who are we kidding? Of course you could get congressional approval for that.

Attached: ff581398fc138d4ba73fdfeef8718da90e2ffa2cf0757e790f42a8bc4a7a1b03.jpg (108.27 KB, 946x776)

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Your non-argument is not an argument.
Now fuck off back to reddit, Republican.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

This is a kike:

<Trumpnigger

People who hate whites that much, they are all either sand niggers or kikes. A real white man would seek to rehabilitate the deceived. That kike wants to kill all white people.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

if you're not a white/ethno nationalist, but serve to improve my life a bit with your policies, i'd rather elect devout anti-white marxist socialists progressive hispanics, niggers, and jews to usher in bolhevism! 'cause i like to take my ball AND go home!
You're a nigger, shut up.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

You are a moron. Trump supports wealth redistribution on every level (Fed, social security, Ebt, IRS, etc), he's destroying our constitutional rights (1st & 2nd amendment) and the only people he's protecting are his fellow tribesmen.

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

admits congress is a problem
blames everything on trump
You shills are so fucking stupid it's unreal. Filtered.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Wrong on ever account. No wonder you can't provide evidence.

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

We should support a Republican because he is slightly less obnoxious than a Democrat
Let me guess, you shilled for Mitt Romney.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

How would I even begin to "argue" with pure speculation? I'm not sure what you even want me to say.

If Trump is truly a kike puppet as you say the deep state would NEVER HAVE APPOINTED MUELLER TO GET A LEASH ON HIM. He'd have reigned over us like Obama did for 8 years without a hint of scrutiny, and the kike media would be sucking his cock rather than going FULL TILT 24/7 PROPAGANDA.

Frankly I'd vote for him again just for the USSC nominations. Everything else is icing on the cake. Delaying the inevitable? Perhaps. But so fucking what mane.

Attached: 1525213959993.jpg (284.98 KB, 943x960)

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

lack of any evidence to the contrary is pretty strong evidence

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

God is a tranny dyke that liked to be pegged. You have no evidence, thus I'm right. Dumb nigger.

David Green
David Green

Oh wait, here's another. You're a shill. You can't prove otherwise; therefore I'm right.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

f-f-f-f-filter e-v-v-v-eryone!

Attached: 4D-MAGA-HAT-FAGGOT.jpg (98.34 KB, 325x607)

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

without congressional approval
>
That hasn't stopped Bush from slapping Iraq around. Or Johnson from sending the national guard to alabama who wanted to stop a bunch of niggers from going to a white school.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Filtered.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

< image
I've already addressed this here:
Read & weep, for I am victorious: you have no answer.

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

Difference is deep state wanted both of your other examples to happen.

David Bennett
David Bennett

you guys don't have the required intelligence to be taken seriously on a board like this

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

"This is a moral issue," Trump said. "The lawless state of our Southern border is a threat to the safety, security and financial well-being of all Americans. We have a moral duty to create an immigration system that protects the lives and jobs of our citizens. This includes our obligation to the millions of immigrants living here today, who followed the rules and respected our laws. Legal immigrants enrich our nation and strengthen our society in countless ways. I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally."
nbcnews.com/card/trump-says-he-wants-largest-number-legal-immigrants-n967931

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

How would I even begin to "argue" with pure speculation?
You expect us to believe that Trump is really a secret White nationalist DESPITE his actions.
That is pure speculation and is niggerishly retarded.

If Trump is truly a kike puppet as you say the deep state would NEVER HAVE APPOINTED MUELLER TO GET A LEASH ON HIM.
That's like saying that if Bill Clinton was a kike puppet, the Zionists would never have impeached him.
And if Hillary was a kike puppet, the fbi wouldn't have investigated her.

Delaying the inevitable
This is why I know you're just a cuckservative. You desperately want the Republicans to slow down White Genocide just a little. That's all you aim for. You're pathetic.

I want to destroy the vile scum who did this to my race.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

But that's obviously (5-1)D chess - promises like that are the same as "you can keep your healthcare plan if you like it". ie meaningless bullshit you dangle in front of the opposition, so they're like, "o-oh, okay, not so bad". But you fuck them over on it, obviously.

Like, are you NEW to politics?

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

I just laugh when I read people trying to turn statement like this into some kind of racial condemnation of Trump - OF COURSE he says that. OF COURSE he does. You know what though? If you actually read his ideal immigration screening process, which is """"merit""" based, you would quickly understand it is the singular most pro-white immigration proposal in our country's history.

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

You expect us to believe that Trump is really a secret White nationalist DESPITE his actions.

That is pure speculation and is niggerishly retarded.

You have obviously never read Trump's proposal for a merit-based immigration system. It would eliminate all of our racial problems in a matter of years.

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

CA just cancelled the Train to nowhere and owes the Fed 3.5 Billion for it, so there is 3.5 Billion for the Wall!
lolololol

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (881.08 KB, 1024x576)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (198.71 KB, 480x400)

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

this guy:

is this guy

who is also this guy

Someone had a busy night of shilling for ZionDon.

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

can't argue the point? call them a shill.

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

This.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

see:

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

I contradicted your shill buddy's comment. Oh well. Filtered.

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

Its a time honored Zig Forums tradition.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Go through the posts. You'll see that it's the same person filtering anyone who doesn't buy his bullshit.

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

Fuck off, degenerate

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

That's not a position. Saying "NO!" is just retarded.

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

It's a recent thing for sure. Nobody used to do that shit, that I remember, back in the Glory Days of Zig Forums

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THEY DON'T BUY TRUMP'S BULLSHIT ANYMORE
==FILTER THEM DADDY
FILTER THEM NOW!

Attached: 53b4229f8b3b1cb418d402e5ddba774afd2571580254bec6f9503cc026d0779b.png (94.4 KB, 828x612)

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

a Twitter post
no bill
Desperate, your turn.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

(((f383f6))) is fishing for (((You's))) at this point.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Yup. Merit based immigration. That and the elimination of visa programs. these shills will never let the wall go, while at the same time they hop on twitter and reddit and talk about how the wall wouldn't even make a difference. Funny. Our problems aren't with illegal immigration, they're with legal immigration. We bring in nearly a million shit-skins legally every year. They don't ever want to talk about that though. Only "muh orange zognald drumphf lied about muh wall." Meanwhile Refugee acceptance is down 80%, among other things.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

< image
< no argument
You have already been addressed, kike fool:

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Meanwhile Refugee acceptance is down 80%, among other things.
Not if Venezuela has anything to say about that.

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

It's progress but I agree with them that the wall is symbolically important, and in addition it would also be a practical barrier. I just don't think it's time to throw in the towel and declare Trump is a kike, I'm a radical centrist, y'know.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

I made no mention of lone wolf violence, you spastic. Lone wolf violence is something that the kikes absolutely love because they can use it to further their goals by spinning it with their massive media apparatus. Lone wolf violence accomplishes absolutely nothing.

If you continue to participate in the system that the kikes wholly own, you are allowing yourself to be owned by kikes. If you don't understand why that is or what the alternative is, you haven't read the most basic of Third Position philosophy and are just another nigger tier retard who thinks because he's aware of what the yids are up to he's somehow better than the rest of the mewling masses.

Reevaluate your trajectory and stop allowing the kikes to dictate your involvement in the false paradigm that they have created. The power of the kike lies in their constant creation of the illusion of choice for those they wish to control. By stubbornly continuing to vote because you fear the collapse of the system, you are supporting their agenda.

There's no excuse for willingly helping kikes keep up the appearance of order and status quo because you're too afraid of the chaos that is necessary for real change to begin.

Attached: 5f823bfb7513ccb135d77675b5669922892fe03a0b017cab55f5cf62776d5a85.png (168.69 KB, 1274x634)

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

trump promises wall
repeated fails to secure wall while continuing to promise a wall
"duh shills won't let the wall go!"
filter them all!

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

You've been owned, kikes!

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

sorry, just gets old you can't say anything real on this board without some low IQ imkampy retard or bot attacking you

Normally you could say "well spirited debate means people can arrive at the best consensus", and in the past its been one of /pol 's selling points but really all it is is some paid asshole and his bots spamming and attacking everyone until no one's really saying anything and everything's slid, and all to stop people frm realising Donald Trump is a fraud

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

Attached: All-of-Trump's-Children-With-Jews.mp4 (7.33 MB, 640x360)
Attached: Gun-Grabbin-Don.mp4 (4.59 MB, 640x360)

Gavin White
Gavin White

Nope, that's not the narrative at all.

YOU SHILL lie lie lie lie lie lie lie LIE LIE damn your yahweh pig nigger, LIE about what you do.

You claim that Trump has failed, when he hasn't even completed 1 term.

Moreover, you ignore my point about how the liberals support white genocide.

Additionally, did you know that the DNC receives 2x as much funding from kikes as the RNC?

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

He's only promised to build the wall a thousand times and every time he does the shills crawl out of their holes to praise him for it. Notice that they're no longer praising him for arresting Hillary, because that campaign promise was thrown out on election night.

Attached: Waiting-for-Donald.jpg (189.96 KB, 600x817)
Attached: itsmagic.jpg (209.51 KB, 1200x1200)

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

Right, that's a grab bag assortment that you kikes reach for, to D&C. Let's see you kike niggers actually attack the appearance of kikes. How about you attack israel for once? Let's see what you're made of.

But we know. You have a little hat on, and a massive nose in the middle of your aged face.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

It's not even November 2020 yet. Your (((fallacy))) is (((premature conclusion))).

You know this. You're a kike working for mossad, paid to shill.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Adding two more to the list;

He's a busy boy.

(((f383f6))) is broken.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

If you continue to participate in the system that the kikes wholly own, you are allowing yourself to be owned by kikes.

The central flaw in your reasoning is assuming that, somehow, you AREN'T participating in that very same system, and I AM participating in it, merely because we disagree on my open and enthusiastic support for Trump. Regardless of Trump's true intentions and motives, we, by allowing our paychecks to be taxed, by participating in the economy, and by consuming the products that economy produces, are participating in the kike system.

Literally the ONLY way for you and I to have an impact on this system, unless you or I turn out to be extraordinary people, is to raise awareness of the JQ. And on that front, we are brothers.

I apologize for strawmanning you on advocating violence. But it DOES logically follow from your post that that would be our option - violence is democracy in lieu of voting. No?

Attached: 1544836301643.jpg (1.34 MB, 1520x1488)

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

OC

Attached: i-want-to-believe-wall.png (70.17 KB, 223x300)

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

You have obviously never read Trump's proposal
proposal
I gotta hand it to the jews. They figured out that White people believe that words equal action.

Carson King
Carson King

Checked. Same, famalam.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

sage

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

#MAGA

Attached: cnn-btfo.jpg (958.91 KB, 1242x1561)

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

Not voting is a form of participation, if you're a part of a group that would have some likeliness to vote. It constitutes variation from the mean, and therefore a vote in whatever direction your deviation indicates. If likely R, it's a half vote for D (that's how you calculate it, a half vote).

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

Attached: The-Art-Of-The-Deal.png (979.95 KB, 1500x906)
Attached: MAGA'd.jpeg (232.1 KB, 1280x960)

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

Watch it, some people here consider cnn a valid opinion now.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

You're intentionally ignoring the context of what I said. The poster I was responding to dinged Trump for his quote "we'll let more people in than ever before," which itself is just empty words. I was pointing out that Trump has said other things that tend to imply his immigration stance is more pro-white than people in this thread are letting on.

I agree in spirit that results are the only way to gauge his success, I'm just saying I'm not going to throw in the towel just because you did.

Attached: 1537222710708.jpg (61.45 KB, 630x847)

David Edwards
David Edwards

headline
no indication of what was "given away"
Confirmation bias 101.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Yet again, you fail to respond to my quite coherent objections to your conclusion. Here it is, and various other places have the same:

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

There is one user on this board who really believes in Trump. He sits in every Trump thread and gets like 80-100 posts defending Trump 24/7.
Even after Trump has lied and shafted every white person in America for 2+ years, user still rolls up his sleeves and defends Trump every day of the week.
God bless his autism.
You make me proud user!
Stay NEET!
#MAGA

Attached: 275d9a4d17e91802f7eebcdcb9cadb4e5e0ab304777ed217c774cbe4866c132a.png (103.08 KB, 500x481)

Angel White
Angel White

(1)

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

There's at least 2 of us in just this thread…why do you have to call everyone else shills? You can't have an intelligent discussion, that's why. You're here to sit on the sidelines and jeer at people you disagree with without ever actually having an argument.

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

I'll say it once, I'll say it a million times. Once Trump does any of the shit he talks about, I'll celebrate. But he's been talking a mean game with no results whatsoever for the past 2 and a half years. In no area has there been a single improvement over Obama in the lives of the average White man. None.

Trump is a fucking ghost president.

Attached: YGbdu9bFhzQ.jpg (22.16 KB, 480x360)

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Trump has said a lot of things
True. But, as you say, we must judge him by his actions. And his actions speak of a man utterly devoid of any racial loyalty.

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

So sorry shills, despite your best efforts the thread didn't die.
Good news for Trump.
It's going to be a bad day for you.
:(

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Trump's presidency has been empty words. The only promises he's actually fulfilled are lining the pockets of wealthy kikes with tax cuts and giving Israel the biggest funding package ever.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Pure projection. Especially when theres a (30) user in here, doing the same shit he does every thread, crying zognald grumpf at anyone who even writes the fuckers name.

Oliver King
Oliver King

his actions speak of a man utterly devoid of any racial loyalty
Like you?

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Yep, plus it's an obvious chance for (5-1)D chess, because it's perfectly normal for politicians to lie about what will go on inside of bureaucracy, and it's too confusing for normies to understand. A great example is, "if you like it you can keep your healthcare plan". It's the sort of thing too hard to track, prove, becomes finger-pointing, the public doesn't know who to believe.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

why do you have to call everyone else shills
Ask yer boi:

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

proving him right
lol

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Same here. No fucking wall, I'm voting for commies, full accelerationist, commies in the DNC primary and also in the general, only for commies. The goal is to have the US military step in and impose Fascism.

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

Let me get this straight. You think not voting is a way out of extinction?

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

I'm not the one defending a race mixing Zionist.

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

proving anything
Well whatever

Attached: 1432584953006.gif (814.92 KB, 332x500)

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

You think voting is?

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

Killing politicians that support white genocide is the first step.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

You're also not doing anything at all other than shitpost here about MUH DRUMPF. I'd say he still has a big lead over you.

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

The absolute state of Americans… The deep state truly has taken it upon themselfes to fuck America.

I will be so overjoyed when the moment is ripe to reap what has been sowed. Delicious glownigger tears and their blood are all I will need in the future to survive. It will fuel me as I use vampiric law to take from them.

Listen, user, if you want to be cool with the wise guys. You ought to realize that some people are playing the long game. Maybe some of us here has only voted for Trump as an act of defiance, not, as a thought that it is a solution. We know he's not the solution that we need and we know that this was really only somebody that could buy us time. For time is all we have and is quite the commodity, eh.

Mainly the cretins behind the problems at hand aka Jews knew fully well that Trump was going to have to win. For if he didn't then they'd have to deal with this threat that has been growing over the decades in this country. Since we all know the reality is the overrepresentation of Jews in our government, our media, and economy, etc, is far too concerning to be ignored. They want to boil the frog slowly you know. If a majority of votes decided he was to be in. They had no choice but to accept the terms or else a backlash would have grown quicker than they could put it out.

What exactly am I getting at here? Don't be a faggot… Understand that the vote itself does nothing. Since money is the way they truly hold power within domains such as ours.
We all know it is easy for the majority of the populace to be influenced due to their upbringing in this technologically-dependent empire.
Actions in the real world are what define us especially as we live to fulfill our duties.

John Richardson
John Richardson

Explicity racial loyalty is something that you will never see from a white President in your life, as much as I don't like pointing it out. Trump is the best we'll ever has. And he does say a lot of pro white shit.

I'm all for pressuring Trump to deliver. But he's hurt Israel more than helped them. 50b deal sucked but I will tell you right here and now that staying in Syria would have been far, far, FAR more costly both in dollars and lives lost. But yes the 50b deal sucked. I never said he was perfect and if you're looking for perfection in Trump you're obviously going to be disappointed. He's no kike though. He's hurt Israel. His whole campaign platform is essentially to stop the Kalergi-style plan the (((DNC))) had concocted for America working hand in glove with the (((MEDIA))) and (((Global aid organizations)))

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Attached: refugeeresettlement.png.png.png (52.82 KB, 639x545)

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

I fucking hope that is real

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Are you 15 years old? This writing style is hilarious.

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

<YOU FUCKING DOUBLE TRUMPNIGGERS, ZION DON IS BRINGING IN MORE ILLEGALS AND RAPEFUGEES THAN ANY PRESIDENT EVER COMBINED REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kek, watch kikevol2 of (33) fame will call you a gobacktoredditnigger for even daring post that.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

I really hope you are right.
That trump is maybe not a owned puppet but I am not holding my breath.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

That's a common comeback.
Of course, defending a race mixing Zionist is doing less than nothing. So even if all I did was shitpost on the internet, I'd still be more effective in the struggle than you.
But my relative inaction does trouble me. I have done what I can IRL. I've flyposted and may or may not have sabotaged the enemy. But I am still ashamed at my own relative inaction and cowardice.

Trump is the best we'll ever has
So you believe that our race is going to go extinct?You believe that all is lost?

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

But I am still ashamed at my own relative inaction and cowardice
May want to jump on that instead of shitposting.

John Bailey
John Bailey

it sounds like a poo or beaner, possible a hue

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

checked

Is Trump total failure?
No. Everybody is /leftypol/ shill.

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

Maybe you should too. Less time defending zionist and more time figuring out how to resist the enemy.

Colton Green
Colton Green

Time will tell, I'm not here to shill for Trump or make you vote for the guy. I'm just stating my opinion. I don't see Trump as a kike puppet at all. In fact the very existence of the Mueller probe pretty much on its own disproves that notion in my mind. They REALLY didn't want him to win in '16.

So you believe that our race is going to go extinct?You believe that all is lost?
Fool. The white race does not need the United States government to survive. We built this world. Literally the entire thing. We are the keepers of this place, its stewards. It is our birthright. And the white race will never die from this earth.

The coming centuries will produce death, disease, famine, and war like the world has never seen in history. And we will survive, like we always have. We are a race of survivors, we thrive under adversity. One way or another our race will conquer. The discussion you're having right now is a sign that we're beginning to learn from our mistakes - we've been to lenient while our enemies have crept in to kill us. But they're the ones who are locked in with us.

Attached: 1527283064470.jpg (114.13 KB, 800x1172)

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

Got any bright ideas, then?

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

The only people who argue for hours and 90+ posts in these threads are probably fucking losers IRL.
If you don't have anything better to do than suck Trump's zionist cock for 12-14 hours a day you should probably just kill yourself.
Trump would probably call you a loser if he walked into you on the street.
Why not start working out, take a shower, stop eating hotpockets, and fucking do something with your life?
Hell, maybe you could even have a white kid or two instead of being completely useless?

Attached: 1541306471488.png (78.94 KB, 446x435)

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

Attached: 1524605835668.jpg (43.49 KB, 584x637)
Attached: 1532182407201.jpg (39.99 KB, 480x412)
Attached: 1530055771966.png (144.74 KB, 496x599)

Evan White
Evan White

None I'd be dumb enough to share here.

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

if we stayed in syria…
We're still there.
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria/withdrawal-of-u-s-forces-in-syria-likely-to-start-in-weeks-u-s-general-idUSKCN1PZ0RD?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

ABOARD A U.S. MILITARY AIRCRAFT (Reuters) - The United States is likely just weeks away from starting the withdrawal of ground troops from Syria ordered by President Donald Trump, the top U.S. commander overseeing American forces in the Middle East said on Sunday.

U.S. Army General Joseph Votel, head of the U.S. Central Command, cautioned that the exact timing would depend on the situation in Syria, where U.S.-backed fighters have launched a final assault against Islamic State enclaves near the Iraqi border.

The U.S. military has already started withdrawing equipment from Syria. Asked whether the withdrawal of America’s more than 2,000 troops would begin in days or weeks, Votel said: “Probably weeks. But again, it will all be driven by the situation on the ground.”

“In terms of the withdrawal … I think we’re right on track with where we wanted to be,” Votel told reporters traveling with him during a trip to the Middle East.

“Moving people is easier than moving equipment and so what we’re trying to do right now is again (to) kind of clear out those materials, that equipment, that we do not need.”

Trump’s surprise announcement in December that he was withdrawing American troops from Syria helped trigger the resignation of his defense secretary, Jim Mattis, and sent U.S. military officials scrambling to construct a withdrawal plan that preserves as many gains as possible.

Hundreds of additional troops have been sent to Syria to facilitate the withdrawal.

U.S. officials have long estimated that the Syria pullout could take until sometime in March or April to execute fully, but have been reluctant to set an exact timeline given hard-to-predict battlefield conditions.

Votel did not speculate about when the drawdown would be completed.

I will believe we are out when we are out. I will believe we are getting a wall when we have a wall, and I will believe that wall is being funded when the funding has actually been secured by a bill that has been signed by Trump and not when someone posts a screen cap of a tweet that says "concepts and parameters".

Levi Young
Levi Young

The only people who argue for hours and 90+ posts in these threads are probably fucking losers IRL.
I already know I'm a loser nigger I don't need you to tell me that shit

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

The best part, yid, is that you still have no fucking clue who I am.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Do you have the "Vote from the roof tops" faschwave WEBM? I like that one but never saved it.

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

to be fair there are a ton of goyphone faggots who post here. it's not hard to continue posting throughout the day while doing other things with one

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

In other words, no. You're a fucking moron, you just jeer from the sidelines while other people have intelligent discussions.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

I wish there was more anons like ypu on these threads rather than somes kikes going
storm trash neetsoc, trumpnigger cuckservative.
Etc… Etc…
It all gets tiresome.

John Evans
John Evans

It is real. Looks it up. He lowered the ceiling for refugees in '17, '18, and for this year. He will probably lower it again for next year. And if he gets in again, he'll probably keep lowering it. The cap is the max. All these shit-skins who've been coming to our southern border and getting caught are taught to demand refuge and to claim to be victims of war or violence. Well, there won't be many actually getting in. Maybe that's why they popularized those caravans on the news, as propaganda to make it seem like we're still being flooded. The vast majority of people caught get deported. There's a hard cap on acceptance, and it's very low. We need to crack down on legal immigration, and a merit-based system and overhauling the visa programs will do that. He's alluded to both, and has plans for some already.

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

he'll probably keep lowering it.
And when he loses in 2020, the democrat will make it unlimited and give full amnesty to all illegals, since Trump hasn't deported a single one of them.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

intelligent discussions.
Trump worshipers have very few arguments left. Just "better trump than Hillary!" and "He's a secret Nat-see! You'll see!"

That and shrieking at people.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

shrieking at people.
Thats what you've been doing the entire time.

Leo Green
Leo Green

Then debate some of those weak arguments instead of slacking off and making stupid generalizations that don't further the discussion you fucking retard.

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

Another lie.

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

since Trump hasn't deported a single one of them.
theblaze.com/news/2018/05/10/deportations-from-the-us-to-mexico-have-jumped-in-2018
Deportations from the U.S. to Mexico have jumped during President Donald Trump's second year in office.
The Associated Press reported that Mexican government data showed a spike of 40 percent during the first quarter of 2018 over the same period last year. From January to March, 53,764 Mexicans were deported, according to the data.
From the only 2018 info I could find, there's a large amount deported. There goes your claim…

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

Already did.
Don't support Zionists. If Reagan couldn't "save America" than Trump won't either.

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

You really haven't been contributing, other than wasting posts.

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

So is this that el chapo money?

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

More shrieking
YOU'RE wasting posts.
filtered.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

el spico having that much money
Were his assets ever tallied up

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

kikevol2, is that you?

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Updating:

He's having a tough time tonight.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

(35)
(21)
(22)

Why don't you fuckers just make a discord and circle jerk in there?
You are shitting up every thread with your pro-(((trump))) bullshit.

Attached: 1526678692457.jpg (533.29 KB, 1228x1739)

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

(1)
Because the trannies shitting up Zig Forums already have one :^)

Ian Price
Ian Price

So what are leftists waiting for? For America to become a third world shithole?

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Trump tweeted it so it must be true.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

wah, wah, why don't you support marxist socialists anti-white candidates like Cortez so we can usher in bolshevism and eternally displace white people?
Filtered.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

(1)
don't know who they're responding to
Well shit.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

This, until the wall gets built I ain't voting for this faggot.

Also this

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

Busy night JIDF? Seems your Trump is a Jew psyop isn't working.

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

You have no arguments. You just perpetually build strawmen and knock them over pretending to be an intellectual godzilla. Nobody said anything about that horsefaced communist, but here you are accusing people of supporting her.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (288.13 KB, 428x384)

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Yes, Stormfags like you are a reliable source.

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

when you call everyone else a shill to hide your own shilling

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

don't worry about the NRA, half of you are so afraid
they're on our side
(((our side)))
This is disturbing and explains the cucking on bump stocks. The largest single entity defending 2nd amendment rights and it's controlled opposition. Let that sink in for a moment, you cannot count on anyone to fight for you.
Zig Forums isn't one person so I'd guess it could be anything. Mine is, "For this people, and for the sake of this people we will struggle and fight.
And never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never despair." This should be the motto of every National Socialist, and at the heart of their very soul.
NOT so gradually I began to hate you. You aren't special because you heard an English quote from a book you haven't read you maganigger. Daily reminder that these shit stains haven't even read Mein Kampf.

Attached: 20190212-193105.jpg (5.06 MB, 5312x2988)

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Imagine being this obvious.
So many low tier shills today.

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

TRUMP THE BOOMER, CHRISTIAN JEW IS HIDING UNDER YOUR BED

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

Excellent thread for observing how disinfo spreads, and fucking awesome job tracking the Trump shilling across threads.

Remember that the (((NRA))) wants to make sure ex-felons get their gun rights back. And by ex-felons we know they mean niggers.

Attached: Yes.gif (1.93 MB, 235x240)

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

Moshe, if the post doesn't actually mention Q, you should stop doing that. Easily the most glowing thing you do. And you are all profiled.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

10 USC 284

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

I tend to lean toward GOA over the NRA. GOA is fighting to challenge the NFA which is a big deal
Problem is though at best you are going to get cuckservative libertarians in these groups.

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

Trotskyites are secretly against White genocide!

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Okay, kill yourself. There are zero deportations.

Attached: RaEqXxrg.jpg (70.83 KB, 728x691)
Attached: 2vNXWhag.jpg (119.61 KB, 728x940)

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

That is not gonna change our minds schlomo if you want our minds to changw on what Zig Forums thinks of national socialism, hitler which are pro and with trump being more controversial you can either engage us in civil discussions and proper counter arguments or make anons here more anti trump just to spite you.
Which one do you prefer?

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

thumbnails
Smooth move, champ.

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

That's fucking weird. I downloaded the full size.

Attached: RaEqXxr.jpg (2.46 MB, 5000x4748)
Attached: 2vNXWha.jpg (3.34 MB, 5320x6872)

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Beat me to the punch of reposting the proper, non insect man image

Attached: an-image-for-ants.png (874.87 KB, 1597x677)

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

He's probably talking about more funding for the Great Wall of Distraction. Illegal immigration + amnesty is the best way to hide financial bubble genocides.

William Garcia
William Garcia

I used to like Trump, but then he got into office and started being very anti-white while kissing Israel's ass.
I don't like Trump anymore.

Attached: 1516563584474.png (8.21 KB, 209x241)

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

But thats a fence.
Show me the actual phtot, not a trump tweet.

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

I'll give a shit if it actually starts getting built and the funding is actually secured instead of it just being a tweet.

Attached: 07b98e464ee2b2fadd9de1a68d3096b12c416df1fa10bad9bbf527496faaa9ee.png (267.9 KB, 894x894)

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

We need to reclaim the narrative from the kikes. The wall has never mattered. Deportations are the only thing that matter. Without deportations, Trump loses 2020 (it's already a done deal; he hasn't even started) as the last GOP president, and all illegals are instantly amnestied by his successor. Even if he magically built the wall–full length–in these next two years, they'll instantly tear it down and have a "Gorbachev moment" that will be in every history book from now until there's no one left alive on Earth who can read (2075). Deportation is the ONLY thing that has ever mattered, and he didn't do it.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Deportation doesn't matter if they don't stay gone.

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Thats why we need a Kill and Release program, not a Catch and Release one.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

It'd create an 'international humanitarian crisis' or some bullshit, so that's a non-starter. Ideally it'd just be economically suicidal to hire illegals and welfare would be removed.

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

BTFZO

Attached: btfo.gif (4.85 MB, 480x270)

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

The wall has never mattered.
Fucking kill yourself.
The wall is the only thing Trump promised that did matter.

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Ann the beast gave that nigger two black eyes for good measure.

Michael White
Michael White

Ideally it'd just be economically suicidal to hire illegals and welfare would be removed
It would be economically suicidal to remove the illegals. They form the cheap labor base that makes capitalism possible, and grease the gears of "small business" by giving them a method to maximize their profit and avoid paying taxes. And if you think this only matters to certain states, you're wrong. Agriculture is the foundation of the economy and connects many other industries, from equipment to manufacturing to electronics to power. If you collapse that base by suddenly doubling the expenses those owners will have on labor costs, the rest of the sectors will fall like dominoes.

Also, more white people are on welfare than immigrants. If you've never been to the Midwest basically entire small towns are composed of jobless loser rednecks on welfare. Also, how do you think people even GET welfare? You think they just walk into a building and get handed stacks of money? You can't get SHIT unless you have a social security number and proof of residence and all that jazz, which means illegal immigrants can't get much more than handouts at homeless shelters.

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Wrongthink thread! MODs, delete this now!

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

regardless of Wall money
Regardless
1. Having or showing no regard; without regard for; indifferent.
Origin:
from 'regard' + '-less'
from Old French 'regarder' = "take notice of" >from 're-' (intensive prefix) + 'garder' = "look", "heed", "respect"

Trump cares not, for this "wall".

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

immigrants are our strength
Fuck off npr jew.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

Fucking based!
Put that shitskin in her place, /ourpresident/ who is Aryan by birth right

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

capitalism cannot function without a brown tidal wave
hello, the 50s are calling

Attached: ad7258ca1031326e27cfe6a808c7faf2a4d5a304b096117dd0979a72f44f77e9.jpg (52.38 KB, 650x650)

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Attached: numbers-welfare-18-t3.jpg (423.96 KB, 2250x2119)

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

a tweet

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

I don't see a fucking wall yet, so why is this a thread? Why can't we just have 1 Trump megathread instead of shitting our pants every time he tweets anything? Bunch of fucking underage can't keep their posts in their pants, gotta btfo the shills and shit up the board.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

We need more Americans like her.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Can't stump
Won't stump

Attached: 0a261cae569261f715f45f3fa8ad6be84f79411b1bb6d2930726c3f36a0e889b.gif (292.31 KB, 450x450)

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or directing those words to /ourprez/

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

The Zognald is an obsessive compulsive liar. It is known.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Could be worse, like I could beleive the things you shills are shoveling onto the board on an hourly basis.

William Campbell
William Campbell

Give me a break, you astroturfing Maganigger. You probably operate out of Tel Aviv.

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

Prove it.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

wtf I love butterflies now

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

CRASHING THIS TRUMP TRAIN WITH NO SURVIVORS

NO BRAKES, DESIGN FLAW HEADING TOWARDS WALL AT 100 MPH

Attached: 1.JPG (11.83 KB, 400x271)

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

I'm a pretty hardcore Trump supporter, but even I have to question this language…. (((almost))) 23 Billion is what, exactly?

Is it over 22 billion? I'd prefer "over 22 billion" personally. Dubs would confirm a minimum investment. No telling how close you need for "almost". Perhaps 12 billion is almost 23 billion because it's halfway there?

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

That is because your eyes are closed. Wall construction started last April.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

The wall was an esoteric metaphor for reality, which the Trump train should be crashing into any day now (possibly 2020).

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

Satan, I would prefer DACApedes get amnesty over ygo getting shitter

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

NO BRAKES

Attached: img.jpg (531.92 KB, 2048x1147)

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

Attached: happymerchant.webm (4.72 MB, 1440x1080)

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

Ice's train crashed
Now that is the best esoteric metaphor so far

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

Shadilay, brother. You aren't forgetting 2016 on MY watch!

Attached: 1497754195582.jpg (110.96 KB, 843x768)

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

He's started calling it a "structure". We're going to have a structure.
You shills will dig at fucking anything. Here are transcripts from today and yesterday of him repeatedly using 'wall'.

Feb 11 whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-meeting-national-sheriffs/
We’ve actually started a big, big portion of wall today in a very important location. And it’s going to go up pretty quickly over the next nine months. That whole area will be finished. It’s fully funded. Construction, which I know a lot about, has begun. And it’s a much better wall, much stronger wall, and a much less expensive wall than we’ve been building. And we’re going to have a lot of wall being built in the last — in the next period of time.

Feb 12 whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-cabinet-meeting-13/
One in three women, as you know, are sexually assaulted on the long journey north. We want to stop that. We want to stop those journeys. The way you do that is with barrier security, a wall. And we’re making a lot of progress. In fact, I noticed yesterday, when I got to El Paso, they had signs, “Finish the Wall,” instead of “Build the Wall.” Because we’re doing a lot of wall right now. Just started a big portion of the wall in the Rio Grande

fuck off

Joshua James
Joshua James

No more brothers wars

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Post images, brother.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

Sides
Orbit

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

And? You think it's easy to get here?
OY VEY GOYIM DEPORTATION DOESN'T MATTER
OY FUCKING VEY WALLS MATTER WHEN THE GENOCIDE IS ALREADY HERE
Shill confirmed.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

lurking and watching over here

Attached: 485586384300085333.jpg (302.7 KB, 2048x1152)

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

New construction is starting. Based, brother! I hope he completes it!

Attached: 1494296605999.png (510.65 KB, 720x1019)

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

This happens on the very same day that El Chapo was convicted. He really wasn't lying… Mexico really is going to pay for the wall. Well… a Mexican citizen that is.

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

The only people we should deport are communists… and to Venezuela

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

My lawnmower guy showed me the same books

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

We should invade Venezuala and Iran at the same time then bring in more legal immigrants over oceans! Based and redpilled!

Heil God Emperor Trump

Attached: 1498651100956.png (1022.53 KB, 1080x720)

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

Nice books.

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

And just like that all the shills work was undone.
So sorry about your fractures, hope your handlers put some pennies in your postjar.
Trump is going to steamroll you faggots again.

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

I say Trump should invade somewhere with evil commies so they get liberated and immigrate into US!

MAGA

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

What a shame that the Kek meme was abused. I thought it was really interesting at the beginning.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Uh huh. I'll believe it when I see it. It would be nice to be able to praise him for once. Until then the assumption is that it's more bark without any bite. The fact that Shelby is involved is also suspicious.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

RECOGNIZE THAT TRUMP IS A PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE AIMED AT WHITES
He's a pretty shitty one if that's the case, he's more likely to cause a backdraft on the whole system if he doesn't actually do something he was voted in for.

Attached: flashover,-backdraft.gif (1.32 MB, 320x180)

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

I don't think you understand where you are. The goal here is to crash this plane.

Attached: c736e3d4ab053241234a5e81ac5cdefce2354755085ff51d39f450091e52a648.png (396.41 KB, 466x700)
Attached: a19f0622923fe5926bad7fe356aa3e09cff86631a16841d104ab89e95c9112f4.jpg (36.7 KB, 320x343)
Attached: 9673dbc277399299b7daabcb462e7d3fe595f8fc715704d21aac63f83c2ef729.gif (4.39 MB, 296x480)

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

lmao

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

You can't escape the inevitable.

Attached: 77a3baf602ddba81b196f5fb4163fbdb9e6e8abae6d411829fd09569600d817d.jpg (49.59 KB, 500x345)
Attached: 7ba.png (125.66 KB, 500x320)

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

What OS and DE are you running?

Also, nice books.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

cortez
communist
/foxnews/

Attached: 93da89940d633a79ee176cbb2111edb1e70bd9c76622fead18afc93acd376ae0.jpg (67.35 KB, 1199x855)

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

during the 50's taxes on corporations and the wealthy were above 90% and industries relied on hordes of slave labor from southern europe. because southern europe doesn't have a population surplus the new source of mass manpower is latin america

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

So is the wall actually coming or what?

Attached: Brexit-lol-liberals-dumb.jpg (404.26 KB, 816x1648)

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

no

Attached: frank.png (455.21 KB, 1075x712)

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

a countries GDP is more important than its identity

Schmuly pls go to bed you arent doin so hot right now and convenience/ necessity prevents me from helping you with that

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Bullshit Schlomo, they were paid a living wage. There are millions of Americans that would do these jobs. Shove it up you nasty Jew ass.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

So he is straight up lying?
If this is the case we need to punish him. The strength of the right wing is that we punish our traitors. That's why we got a comedy character into the White house in the first place.

PS

Is that meme you posted a reference to how the Franks were basically incubated by the Roman empire before unleashing their own imperial designs?

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

yeah they were payed a living wage. thanks to reagan and clinton who failed to make wages keep pace with inflation the wages are so low very few americans are willing to wagecuck for that little money, i saw a doco about a farm in upstate newyork that relied on beaners because no american wanted to work there. the solution to beaner labor is to raise the minimum wage as there is no incentive for corporations to import them en masse.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Border Security.
user plz. That could mean anything. I know not to trust any language from the government which is not incredibly specific. I will do the same for Trump. He will not get a free pass just because he deceived me into voting for him.

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

yeah he's just bullshitting to keep his lemming supporters on board while he fellates corporations and israel. the pic is referencing the roman use of franks as front line soldiers which gave them an insight on roman tactics and warfare which they used against them and whenever the romans needed the franks most(against atilla, constantine the usurper) they never honored their commitments

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

this. a tweet doesn't mean shit, i still will be skeptical if he somehow initiates the funding process. it's a fucking stupid solution anyway as corporations will just employ illegals who overstay tourist visas or come over on planes. the only way to fix this issue is removing any incentive for hiring illegals over burger workers. also why the fuck is no one talking about how large the debt is getting?? if you guys think america was bad during the gfc wait until the gov defaults on its debt and opioid use reaches italy tier levels and birthrates are east-germany tier

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Alternatively we could give the employers of illegals extremely heavy jail sentences.
The "but the economy!" defence, doesn't actually work because slavery and child prostitution are also "good for the economy" but illegal because they are fucking degenerate and morality>money.
yeah he's just bullshitting
I really hope this is not the case. Trump was always just a first step, he obviously will need to be replaced by something better in time, but are you certain he is not going to build this wall?
I can believe that he's a Zion-pig, as that is ideological, but, I'm sceptical about him simply being a corporate shill. Money just isn't really a big enough incentive for a man like him. I can understand his zoggism, as that is at least ideological (and is basically Jewish national socialism) but that he is just a slave to corporations? Nah, I don't really believe that so much.
the pic is referencing the roman use of franks as front line soldiers which gave them an insight on roman tactics and warfare
The late Roman empire is fascinating.
That the EU, which came into being with the treaty of Rome, would be advocating mass immigration from "refugees" is some serious fucking poetic irony.
I wonder if these guys actually are interested in Roman history or simply like the babby hollywood idea of a big empire, failing to grasp the shortcomings of the empire as well as what brought it down.

At least with the refugees that took out the Roman empire initially, these guys didn't fuck the place up and many of them were genuinely being screwed over, and had been attacked repeatedly by Rome. The shit that is infesting the west now are genuinely fucking retarded and have been given major reparations for any past transgressions.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

corporations find their way to wiggle around sentences, the only way we can conclusively end illegals being preferred for blue collar work is changing the economic situation to favor actual americans in a way that corporations cannot change. if it is cheaper or the same cost as hiring illegals corporations will start hiring more americans. Jail sentences could work in combination with wage raises and shit to basically cuck corporations out of using brown slave labor.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

i used to be super blackpilled about europe but i lived in greece during the height of the refugee crisis and afterward and the greek immigration police got special funding from the EU so they could operate efficiently in case of the economic situation worsening and the greek gov cutting back on funding. i'd say probably 8/10 boat ppl would be intercepted by greek or turkish coast guards and be turned around. thanks to pressure from italy and france funnily enough germany got forced to promise it would send back its refugees and any children they may have during their stay to syria once the war is over. europe is still kinda retarded but the situation is far from hopeless these days.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

The entire fucking kike state exposed its hand, made its power known to every single member of the public with eyes to see. They did EVERYTHING they could to stop Trump. And since Trump was elected Mueller has been doing EVERYTHING in his power to stop him. Same with the fucking KIKES who control the ACTUAL cuckservatives (Kochs, etc.) Same with the kikes who run the Democratic Party. It MAY come to violence as you say. But Trump IS actually "one of us." I still have hope he will turn it around. But it has to start there, at treason, the wall is secondary.

Take heart user, you aren’t the only one that feels this way. The division on this board used to be atheists/pagans vs christcucks but over the last year it is now obviously us Trumpniggers vs the rest. I had thought that the anti-Trump scum was just JIDF d&c (it definitely is to some extent) but I know too many so called white nationalists that either feel this way because they are impatient faggots or have been turned by kike programming because they are soft of mind.

Rest assured, you are correct in everything you say and the pragmatists on this board agree with you. Trump was NEVER meant to win that election. Treason at the highest forms of government occurred (and was found out) in order to shut him out, unfortunately for them Trump won so hard it was emphatic; despite that old crone Killary having $2b in her war chest and the (((media))) shilling against him 24/7 and the (((deep state))) cooking up a phony witch hunt regarding Russia (imagine how tremendously retarded the Left have to be to believe that nonsense lol) they were unable to screw him. You’re right, this cunt is so clean and so good (((their))) usual tricks of blackmail and bribery didn’t work, they found bupkus. Cos see the truth of the matter is voting DOES matter. (((They))) can cheat and skew the results to an extent, but they cant undo a landslide which is what Trump needed and he knew it. If they fucked with that kind of result the curtain would be drawn, the public would be aware America is a fuckin banana republic and there would be revolution. Notice how hard they kvetched after he won, even paying off that hippy cunt Jill Stein to file a recount dispute? It still didn’t matter, the Trumpslide was overwhelming.

You were right to vote for Trump and you are right to vote for him again. That motherfucker is one of the best people on this godforsaken planet and he legitimately loves America and wants to make it great again. He is a narcissist and a consummate winner, the psychology of someone like that is of a person who wants to leave a legacy behind and be remembered as one of the greatest of all time – not a kike puppet who goes down the same road as the last 9 donkeys. As much as these faggots try and poke fun, there IS a plan. There has always been one, years before he even decided to run. It wasn’t a fluke that he managed to win the election and it’s not a fluke that he manages to turn pretty much every underhanded thing the Demokikes throw at him, Trump has very good people in his corner and he will have a plan for every conceivable outcome.

The thing that escapes the chucklefucks on this board who like to larp as Nazis (and who like to piss and moan about everything Trump does or doesn’t do, but then don’t have the fuckin balls to make any kind of moves themselves) is that they aren’t in the chair; they really have three fifths of fuck all understanding about what could come of any decision Trump makes. They only have access to a minutiae of the overall picture and intel that Trump does, yet have the audacity to make out like they could do a better job. The lot of em are masturbating themselves to a fantasy, they are quintessentially those kind of faggot kids in high school who would see someone else do something awesome and then say “I could do that, but I don’t want to” LOL

The wall will go up and Trump will succeed, it is who he has been his entire life. But it will happen on his time, not when a bunch of tough talking faggots on a Nepalese air guitar enthusiast board that makes up 0.0015625 of the population expect it to happen. If they don’t want to come along for the ride fuck em.

Attached: when-your-timeline-used-to-be-boring-but-now-its-23574482.png (58.63 KB, 500x610)

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

There's always the sword option. Name and shame and ya know etc.
No tolerance for treason.
It is indeed far from hopeless.
The only time you can justifiably say that it's time to abandon hope, kind of, is if you're dying.

Globalists want to kill every last one of us one way or another. That fact makes decision making really easy for us.

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

Good post except for the end where you think the wall is going up. IMO Trump is the last signifier of our once Republic, as it descends openly into revolution. Don’t expect anything other than more opposition against Trump, which is exactly what is still fueling the flames for a civil war. Without Trump we wouldn’t destroy the Republic. The Kali Yuga ends, the Black Sun rises.

Attached: 549E2102-22F9-4182-A1E8-301802F93DFA.png (272.51 KB, 975x373)

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

So that wall isn't happening?

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

Good post except for the end where you think the wall is going up.

If there is a snowball's chance in hell it can be done, he will find a way. No one thought he'd get as far as he has. I'd say he is waiting until closer to election time to make a real move on it, people's memories are short and he needs a trump card to play that will result in another landslide - he knows the kikes will be working overtime to steal the election through voter fraud.

Without a wall he's effed, I dont seem him allowing that to happen.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

muh aproval ratings
shiggy diggy
Hyde 2020

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Go back to leftypol faggot.

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

zion don made a twitter post, so it must be true
Just like his campaign promises that turned out to be true, right?
le anyone I don't like is le discord tranny
Go back to /qresearch/index.html you schizo.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

How awfully jewish of you.
Proceeds to insight argument
It is definitely a lot of kikes shilling d&c with "oy vey, goy, he was part of jewry all along; pay no attention to the shekels we afforded the opposition and the mass arrests of pedophiles and human sex trafficking across the world." But sure a few are lower iq shitposters who can't see how Trump has fucked the media industrial complex.

NIGGER

Attached: 813f9c82a752fb8b0eb1a172b1de254ff86e59501ba6b7a1ddf966e2e0cafad7.jpg (88.58 KB, 863x960)

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

The organic Trump spam has done some amazing things to the chans. No where is policy debated, no where are answer sought to fight the kikes. Nooo, Zig Forums is now occupied with (((entertainment))) surrounding king kike. Anxiously waiting for the next episode of 'build that wall!' without looking further.
Zig Forums youre beginning to disgust me.

David Lee
David Lee

ask for proof of the bill to support OPs claim
y-you're jewish!
(1)
Naturally.

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Remember a few years ago when Australia dedicated themselves to "stopping the boats" filled with (((asylum seekers))) from Indonesia?
Over the same period, work and migration visas, issued mostly to chinks and poos, TRIPLED.
It's almost like it was a test run for the big smoke and mirrors act trump is performing now.
Look at me, fellow white people, I'm closing the back door to beaners.
Welcomes equally as unwelcome garbage through the front in unprecedented numbers

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

oh no not the wall

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

14 hours later, no one has proof that the supposed 23 billion has been "secured for the wall"

Attached: 4c07c8e1eaa7ed8e75256e33e3b94e41918d35469a215cac6ccafbc2e7834a51.jpg (233.88 KB, 850x1202)

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

DISCORD TRANNY MASS SUICIDE NOW
hahahah scab pickers

Leo Price
Leo Price

but sweetie, trump touched a wall so you must be a paid shill, k thx

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

samefag with almost the same posts in this thread
At the same time

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

But there are still trumpshills attempting to force the meme that the wall is coming.

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

(((1)))

Is displaying Judaism.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

8Pol is ridiculously infested with nonces and shills.

Naturally, they will shit up a thread by coordinating on Discord. This has been proven.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Is there anything more pure than a working scab picker?

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

samefag
nope

how much per post, heeb?

Attached: weather-forecast-in-telaviv.jpg (20.78 KB, 467x128)

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

Nice job in mspaint. Do you get a bonus for it?

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

election was 2 years ago
buhlieve me the wall is going to be built
still no progress

Dominic White
Dominic White

Nice job in mspaint. Do you get a bonus for it?
Still waiting for that check from orange hitler/kike

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

If this is true, why would it warrant a bunch of blue haired dykes and leftists shitting up the thread with their orange man bad nonsense? What about this wall/barrier/fence triggers so-called National Socialists? Is it that a steel barrier doesn't look like the Israel wall or isn't strong enough or what?

David Ward
David Ward

(((1)))
Pot. Kettle. Nigger.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

Is a steel barrier with spikes on top worse than a wall? If so, why? If areas that already have a wall are being repaired or strengthened, how is that a bad thing?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (38.05 KB, 594x352)

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

A simple fence worked in hungary. After Merkel said all the migrants could live in Germany they had tens of thousands of them trying to cross per day.
Building a fence brought that number down to just a couple oer day.

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

nothing can change a stormfags mind

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

except money from soros

Elijah White
Elijah White

ha, I always figured 40k fags were jews

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Probably because jews are actually a subversive force and actively work every day to exterminate whites

Attached: rabbi-admits-white-genocide-is-the-plan.webm (4.26 MB, 640x360)

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

I'm not a fan of all things Trump, but if he can get shit done then I support that. Most of the complaints here seem to gloating that Trump has failed. That's a strange attitude to have for someone focused on results and not petty politics.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

This is organized damage control. Check timestamps.

stormfag
I swear there is something in this thread…
Holy shit nigger, have you been doing this all night?

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

I want to destroy the vile scum who did this to my race.
and yet all you do is talk shit on Zig Forums
put your money where your mouth is

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

it's very strange that people who said he was a lying kike and have been called shills for two years would gloat about him being a lying kike
Wirklich?

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

Yeah the anti wall shills are pushing a pretty bizarre point of view. Their argument imply that the democrats would have got the wall built by now. When they are the ones blocking it.

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

anti wall
No one is anti wall. People are now anti Trump because he has shown that he favors Israel and Hispanics over white people

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

You know exactly what I meant by anti wall shills.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Their argument imply that the democrats would have got the wall built by now.
Like I said here This is organized shilling.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

No I really didn't, and don't. Care to point out a post that is explicitly only anti wall and not just anti Trump, angry that he hasn't finished his promised wall?

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

that still means no wall.
round up lefties, put bullet in their head, build wall on their bones.
no more invaders, no more traitors.
how is that complicated?

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

Given that Trump is the one prominent politician pushing for the wall, being anti Trump is being anti wall.
As I said already its totally bizarre to imply that voting for Hillary or the democrats would have got us more progress on teh wall.

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

I haven't seen evidence of Trump's statement being a lie yet. Anons are claiming that no new wall/barrier segments have been constructed, but what is that claim based on?

I get that and nobody should be happy about Trump's statement on legal immigration and his defense of juden, but this is about the wall. If he is making progress on border security, that is a good thing.

It's complicated when you take the idea out of your imagination and put it into real life. Are you doing that? Are you building a wall with invader's bones yet? If not, then why? It's not complicated.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

round up lefties, put bullet in their head, build wall on their bones.

Good idea. Its like in that sparta movie where they made a wall of their dead enemies.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

Ok. Thank you for confirming you are just butthurt at people insulting your ZOG Emperor, and that there is no such thing as an "anti wall shill"

Attached: smug-6.gif (370.16 KB, 500x465)

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

It was a figure of speech that I thought you would have understood. My mistake.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

No problem, Kushner employee. Your posts here are completely accepted and endorsed by our site admin Codemonkey, so you're still welcome here!

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

funny, just saying aipac lobbies for Jewish interest using money to get pro-Israel policies is enough to get this kike to say you need to resign. Speaking the truth apparently is enough to zognald trump upset.

oh shit he called anons a 'stormtard'! I hate white people now. You convinced me trump intern, America will be great again only when it's 25% white. More niggers and spics please god-emperor trump! We need the workers!!!!!!!!! Fuck quality of life!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

Politicians have been receiving political campaign money from the Tax Payers through Israel as a Proxy, they know it. At the minimum they should be registered as forign agents.

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

8Pol
You're certainly from here.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

IT WAS NEVER BUILT
HE CUCKED
TWICE
YOU are being paid by this point.

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Discord tranny hates organic stuff
Unlike clockwork.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

Site admin monkey
Im not in to eceleb drama sorry.

Julian Young
Julian Young

Repeating a lie in redtext does not make it true.
How much wall has been built so far and how much is remaining? What is Trump's role in this, meaning how much power does he have to get it done while being opposed by both parties?

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

Yeah its just another political racket.
For instance we send pakistan 3 billion per year and they spend a hundreds of millions funding their lobby so that we keep sending them 3 billion.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

doesn't deny being a paid Kushner-bot
Lel

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

I should be paid to be the voice of reason on here. Anti wall shill.

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

The wall between Israel and Egypt is 150 miles long. Trump has built around 650 miles of wall/barriers so far, has sent thousands of troops to the border, also uncucked ICE and made DHS do something actually useful by having them focus on border security. What about those things is bad?

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

goes right back to his script
Were you reprimanded by your boss?

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

could a individual politician be sued?

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

anti wall shills are upset by the term anti wall shill

Ask yourself, does making that fact so obvious encourage me to use the term more or less?

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

so far
NONE
remaining
ALL OF IT
Trump's role
He can make it so wit the stroke of a pen. Executive order has pushed more extreme measures through effortlessly, but this cuckold won't do it.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

tell him he's upset even though he proved you wrong and you admitted it
Actually pathetic

Attached: smug-hug.png (137.65 KB, 463x411)

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

There's no way Trump is not going to sign it. It will likely alienate Trump even more from his party if he does so. And yet another Government shutdown will likely be political suicide. In my opinion Trump seems to have fucked himself here.

So let's try to think about this honestly: how exactly could he still get substantial money for the wall on this new bill even when it will likely be written to fuck with him? Obviously there may be some loophole, but what specifically would be needed to circumvent the initial low funding?

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

More facts:

After breaking ground in 2010, Israel completed the 242-km. (150-mile) fence in December 2013 at a cost of around $450 million. Whereas about 9,500 Africans crossed into Israel illegally in the first six months of 2012, less than three dozen did so in the first six months of 2013, at which time the major components of the barrier had been completed.

About 60,000 Africans, mainly from Sudan and Eritrea, surreptitiously crossed from Egypt into Israel from 2005 to 2012. The fence has proved effective. After about 200 asylum seekers were smuggled from Egypt in 2015, some sections of the fence were made higher. In 2016, only about a dozen were reported to have crossed.

Kind of destroys the whole lie that "fences" are not effective. In our case a tall steel fence with spikes on top.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

23 Billion to keep beaners out
The wall has never, and will never be about keeping beaners out. They will continue to immigrate en masse legally.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

The problem with democracy is that its much more difficult to pin the blame on any one person.
Funding Israel and that type of thing is one of the few things in congress that recieves total unanimous support from all parties.
You can blame all the politicians for that. Its just some are more hypocritical than others.
The ones that make statements against Israel still vote to fund them.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

What exactly did he prove me wrong on mr anti wall?

James Perry
James Perry

I think that you are a liar, because no source on this topic is claiming that "NONE" of the wall has been built yet. Even the lying MSM doesn't make such a false claim. You are terrible at this.

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

<<12795024

<<12794943
My mistake.

No more (You)'s, Kushner bot

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

That wasnt proving me wrong that was me mistakenly thinking he was smarter than he was.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

<<12795031
backpedaling
still fishing for (You)'s
cant into IDs
Tell your boss you failed today.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Your just reaching now mr anti wall.

Me explaining how a conversation went is not back pedaling.
I dont know what you are referring to with yous and IDs.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

<<12795038
I dont know what you are referring to with yous and IDs.
outs himself

Attached: smug-laughing-girls-2.gif (3.22 MB, 386x232)

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Explain what you mean better then.

I presumed I was talking to two people. Are you saying I am actually only talking to one?

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

So let's try to think about this honestly: how exactly could he still get substantial money for the wall on this new bill even when it will likely be written to fuck with him? Obviously there may be some loophole, but what specifically would be needed to circumvent the initial low funding?
he needs to nut up, declare an emergency and build it. Then lower/stop the amount of LEGAL immigration as 1million+ non-whites every year is going to crush us. He will do neither of course because he doesn't actually want a wall as he has demonstrated for the past 2 years, and by putting a pro immigration Jew in charge of the negation, he dooms himself and us. Hoped you liked nigger reform, 2.0 is coming if trump gets anything.

Attached: niggerreform-2-beaner-edition.jpg (120.12 KB, 865x741)

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

archive.is/JDAoK forgot the archive

William Morales
William Morales

<<12795046
Explain what you mean better then.
explain what I'm doing wrong so I can subvert this board better, goy
No :^)

Attached: oh.jpg (69.31 KB, 490x490)

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

So why would I follow your request to stop calling anti wall shills anti wall shills if you wont even explain yourself?

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Many of us wonder how much power President Trump actually has and how much could he get done with an Executive Order. Sure, the unwise will claim President Trump has unlimited power while others will say he has zero power through EOs. The answer depends on what Congress wants and what the majority of Supreme Court justices want. We are in a situation now where Congress and the Supreme Court would not back President Trump if he were to push too hard for our border security agenda. That's because we are a zionist occupied government. If RGB dies and Trump manages to get a halfway decent white guy in the Supreme Court, then he might be able to push through his wall. IMO, if he tries that now, there is a good chance that he gets shut down.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

there is a good chance that he gets shut down.
better to try and fail, so the blame goes where it belongs, then to not try, and get blamed himself. That assumes of course he isn't a lying kike, which is a huge assumption of good faith he doesn't deserve after flooding us with 2+million non-whites and deporting none of the 11 million spics he COULD deport but doesn't

Jayden White
Jayden White

no wall
only thing being built is from Bush-era approved spending
You're incredulity is part of your tactic..

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

not responding to anyone
just posting random damage control
"here's how Trump can win!"
Throw as much out there as you can and hope something sticks.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Newfag, go back and kill yourself faggot. Buy a rope.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

No, i was thinking more like the Great Wall of China.
Litterally built on the bones of workers who slacked during former bit.
Good to know it chills you enough that you would like to pass that as a joke.
It means it speaks to you, because you know that's what you desserve.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

There's no source "proving" any HAS been built you fucking niggerfaggot.
REBUILDING EXISTING FENCING FROM THE BUSH YEARS IS NOT BUILDING THE WALL

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

Oww my delicate feelings have been damaged.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

We know already that most of the government is aligned against Trump, so it doesn't seem like we would gain anything to keep proving that. Trump attempting an EO and being shut down would result in neverending gloating and demoralization that could be very damaging. Sometimes it is necessary to wait for the right moment to attack. I could be wrong, but that's just how I see it.

Putting words in my mouth and moving the goalpost is your tactic.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Calm down, tranny. You'll pop your rot-hole.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Ah I see what you mean.
A lot of large construction works have dead bodies entombed inside them which fell in during construction.

They used to brick up cats inside walls in England for good luck or some shit.

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

it's a risk he has to take, he opened HIMSELF up to it by saying he could do it, if he pretends he can build the wall but then doesn't, he's totally fucked. Even the MAGAniggers would abandon him

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

Surely any president 'could' build the wall?

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

If he wasn't a do-nothing cuckold BITCH, he wouldn't LET nigger judges in hawaii ILLEGALLY block EOs which are not within the powers of judges to block.

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

So building the wall is not building the wall because you don't like Trump. Got it. Only you are claiming that nothing new has been built, when even the jew ran MSM don't say that. Of course you will keep moving the goal posts because you have no facts to back up your statement.

If it isn't in their power to block, then how do they keep getting away with it? Before you reply, think about what I'm asking, how do they keep getting away with it after Trump has already signed the EO? So he signs it and then it gets blocked and then you expect what to happen?

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

You're forgetting that everything bad that ever happens is automatically Drumpfs fault.
And everything good that happens is a result of what Obama did two years ago.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Listen here you paid shill niggerfaggot.
Repairing and replacing existing fencing isn't building the wall. This is not hard to understand.
(((You))) have no proof of ANY new wall being built EVER. Not once in the months, years you've spammed images trying to claim the non-existent wall is built.
If it isn't in their power to block, then how do they keep getting away with it?
Because the pressure release valve capitulates at the slightest sign of resistance.

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

sage

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

you'd hope so, anything good for the people but not good for the business community and politicians is almost impossible to accomplish

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

moving the goal post
moving the goal post

shifting the goal post

Same shill, same shit, different IP, different day.

David Bennett
David Bennett

the disingenuous anti-trump shills in here are so easy to spot. and they never seem to understand how we can tell the difference between (((them))) and actual genuine Zig Forums posters.

they can never figure out how their negative feelings towards a wall being built, immigrants being deported, and other such things they pretend to want, but actually hate it just bleeds through their posts.
i honestly dont even think theyre capable of figuring out how they glow in the dark, let alone stop themselves from glowing in the dark.

Attached: 3c7e83ec2e94fb91cb36dfb091319be8b86c08230df8d8fb88028fea02e58884.png (126 KB, 271x297)

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

(((1)))

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

they can never figure out how their negative feelings towards a wall being built, immigrants being deported,
citation needed

Attached: iwanttobelieve.jpg (94.43 KB, 1024x768)

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

If RGB dies and Trump manages to get a halfway decent white guy in the Supreme Court, then he might be able to push through his wall. IMO, if he tries that now, there is a good chance that he gets shut down.

I heard the most conservative judge who is an option for the supreme court is a based black guy.
On the one hand they cant play the race card against a black guy. But being black hes probably raped hundreds of white chicks so they might 'me too' him.

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

So I post proof and then you will complain that "only x miles have been built?!!". We all know how you people do things.
Because the pressure release valve capitulates at the slightest sign of resistance.
Let's speak plainly and clearly, not relying on faggy metaphors. What do you mean exactly? How does a blocked EO get unblocked?

David Gomez
David Gomez

what's your point?

you want a source for a shills genuine feeling bleeding through his post?
are you literally retarded?

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

the other part, the doing the things that he isn't doing part

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

Yeah you can easily spot the bitterness and anger they have been struggling to deal with since November 2016.

The most obvious shills that I enounter are the ones who are 'angry that Trump isnt actually Hitler'.
But on here during the election, everyone seemed to be aware he was a center ground politician who had been a member of both parties. The only people who thought Trump would be literally Hitler were the ones who watch CNN and actually took them seriously. Those people obviously dont come from here.

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

reread what i wrote. especially the part you just quoted, nigger brain.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

That you lost last night, and you're back trying to shill your narrative when you think no one is around to counter you.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

well that wasn't what I meant, but you can hardly prove that either. Prove the part of him deporting the 11 million illegals and building the wall, that apparently has people who dislike trump up in arms.

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

and they cant tell how the first part of what you said bleeds through on every one of their posts. its so obvious its a joke at this point.
the second part is absolutely true. imagine being blackpilled by a guy you never thought was going to save the white race.

even fucking imkikey knew that.

i lost last night? not everyone stalks this site from 10 different IPs, mobile poster.

read it again, retard. im not going to nitpick numbers with you because it wasnt even an argument i attempted to make.
is english a second language for you? do you need me to explain what i said?

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

not coordinated
Sure.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

accusing others of IP hopping
from a mobile post
while the other shill is also a mobile poster
wew.

Attached: yeha.png (3.66 KB, 397x110)
Attached: 3b58fa38f1b277cf481200cd53aa7134262aa58612301162b290afb7627c0189.jpg (115.35 KB, 1280x720)

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

23 BILLION DOLLARS - THE WALL GROWS

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

you made a ridiculous claim that people on here are shilling against trump because he is building a wall and deporting people. He is doing neither of those things, you need to prove he is for your claim to have any validity.

So to prove your asinine assessment, that people were upset with all of trumps deportations, I looked it up on Ice's website, the department that actually physically removes them, 61,094 were deported under trump in 2017. I don't see 2018 on there. He has deported essentially no one. Why would people be upset about something he hasn't done you dumb nigger?

Obviously there is no wall, or fence or barrier, so that hardly needs a rebuttal. So no, people are not shilling against trump because of massive deportations and no wall, you have it backwards you dumb fuck

Attached: Trumps-deportations.jpg (64.94 KB, 813x621)

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

shills are always so angry.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), in partnership with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), has awarded a contract to construct approximately six miles of levee wall system in the U.S. Border Patrol’s (USBP) Rio Grande Valley (RGV) Sector, which was funded in CBP’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 appropriation. The contract for this project, referred to by CBP as RGV-03, awarded on October 31, 2018 to Slsco Ltd in the amount of $145 Million for construction. Construction is scheduled to begin in February 2019.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

you made a ridiculous claim that people on here are shilling against trump because he is building a wall and deporting people
no i did not, learn how to read, retard-san.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

You dont think its possible that he made a good point about the shills being easy to spot that I agree with?

To me its obvious the shills have a recruitment issue.The ideal shill is someone cold and detatched from the situation so he can be strategic.
But the only people they seem to hire for their anti wall shilling are bitter hotheads who believed all the anti Trump stuff in the media and blame all of their personal failings on Drumpf.

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

WASHINGTON – U.S. Customs and Border Protection, in partnership with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, has awarded a contract to construct up to 32 miles of Primary Pedestrian Replacement Wall in Arizona, within the U.S. Border Patrol’s Yuma and Tucson sectors.

The project was funded with CBP’s Fiscal Year 2018 appropriations. The contract for this project was awarded on November 13, 2018 to Barnard Construction Company, Inc. for the base contract of $172 million for approximately 14 miles in Yuma Sector. Total contract value, including options, is approximately $324 million. Construction is scheduled to begin in April 2019.

The Arizona projects include the construction and installation of upgraded tactical infrastructure including approximately five miles in Lukeville, Arizona, and approximately 27 miles in Yuma, Arizona. This project is within the Yuma and Tucson Border Patrol sectors’ areas of responsibility.

The primary pedestrian replacement wall in Arizona will improve each sector’s ability to impede and deny illegal border crossings and the drug and human smuggling activities of transnational criminal organizations.

CBP continues to implement President Trump’s Executive Order 13767 – also known as Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements – and continues to take steps to expeditiously plan, design, and construct a physical wall using appropriate materials and technology to most effectively achieve operational control of the southern border.

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

the disingenuous anti-trump shills in here are so easy to spot. and they never seem to understand how we can tell the difference between (((them))) and actual genuine Zig Forums posters.

they can never figure out how their negative feelings towards a wall being built, immigrants being deported, and other such things they pretend to want, but actually hate it just bleeds through their posts.

You need to learn how to read, you said people shilling against trump are only doing so because he is doing such a great job on deporting illegals and building the wall. He doing neither, you're a fucking delusional retard. People are "shilling" against trump because they hate how he failed to live up to his promises

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

ASHINGTON – U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), in partnership with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), has awarded a contract to construct up to 14 miles of secondary wall and up to 15 miles of primary pedestrian replacement wall in California within the U.S. Border Patrol’s (USBP) San Diego, Yuma, and El Centro Sectors. The contract was awarded on December 20, 2018 to SLSCO Ltd. using CBP’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 appropriations. The total contract value, including options, is approximately $287 million. Construction for the San Diego secondary is anticipated to begin in February 2019 and construction for the primary pedestrian replacement wall is anticipated to begin in July 2019.

The contract award includes approximately $156 million for the primary pedestrian replacement wall project, including approximately $68 million in the contract base and approximately $88 million in unawarded options. The primary pedestrian replacement wall project will include replacement of various outdated designs with new 30 ft. tall steel bollard wall. The approximately 15 miles supported in the contract base and options include approximately 11 miles in Calexico, approximately three miles in Tecate, and approximately one mile in Andrade, California. These locations represent the top operational priorities for replacement for the USBP and will improve each respective Sector’s ability to impede and deny illegal border crossings and the drug and human smuggling activities of transnational criminal organizations.

The contract award includes approximately $131 million for the secondary wall project, including approximately $101 million in the contract base and approximately $30 million in unawarded options. The secondary wall project will include the replacement of existing secondary barrier with a 30 ft. tall steel bollard wall. This project is adjacent to the San Diego primary fence replacement project that is currently under construction. These two important barriers, in combination with a patrol road and technology, create an enforcement zone for the USBP as part of the border wall system. Given the high-density population in San Diego-Tijuana urban area, the stronger infrastructure is critically important.

CBP continues to implement President Trump’s Executive Order 13767 – also known as Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements – and continues to take steps to expeditiously plan, design, and construct a physical wall using appropriate materials and technology to most effectively achieve operational control of the southern border.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's borders at and between official ports of entry. CBP is charged with securing the borders of the United States while enforcing hundreds of laws and facilitating lawful trade and travel.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

NOW MOVE THOSE GOALPOSTS FAGGOTS

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

I'm not a shill! I'm here for reasonable dialogue…
shilling intensifies

anti wall
not trying to force a meme

we're gonna have a wall!
here's your steel slats
YOU'RE THE ONES MOVING THE GOAL POST
Salty.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

replying to living examples.
it is fun, i agree

you said people shilling against trump are only doing so because he is doing such a great job on deporting illegals and building the wall
no i didnt, shill-kun.
nowhere in either of the sentences you posted did i suggest that trump is doing anything. want to try reading it again? but this time maybe tone down the trump derangement a tad so you can read it properly? are the tears in your eyes obscuring your vision? are you ESL?
or just stupid.
try chopping down the quote to where i stated what you keep insisting that i stated. :)

Attached: f5f8ff0253cf513b16a822e2d2afeb621453418618-full.jpg (84.78 KB, 640x515)

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

You have no proof. Ever.
How does a blocked EO get unblocked?'
An EO cannot legally get blocked by some faggot judge in hawaii. It is not within his power. If Trump wasn't a pressure release valve jewlover shill, he'd fight back and actually DO something.

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

here comes the kampfy posting.

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

not trying to force a meme
Im only forcing it because a couple of the anti wall shills got really angry over it.
Even in an apolitical situation you should never reveal that something like that has power over you.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Release Date:
September 21, 2018

EL PASO, Texas – As part of the President's Executive Order 13767, and at the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security, construction for replacement of existing pedestrian fencing in El Paso with new steel bollard wall will begin on Saturday, September 22.

“This new wall will be far more durable and far more effective in deterring would-be illegal entrants,” said Chief Patrol Agent Aaron A. Hull, U.S. Border Patrol, El Paso Sector.

CBP awarded a construction contract June 1, 2018 to West Point Contractors of Tucson, Arizona. The location of the border wall project will be a four-mile section of existing chain link and expanded metal fence beginning just west of the Paso Del Norte international crossing and extending east to the Fonseca Road area. The existing barrier will be removed and an 18 foot high steel bollard wall will be constructed in its place. The construction project is expected to be completed in late April 2019. The estimated cost for this project is $22 million.

The ability to see through into Mexico is a concept supported by the steel bollard wall included in this project. The bollard design wall has proved beneficial to the Border Patrol to detect illegal entries and the smuggling of narcotics into the United States by providing situational awareness of activity south of the wall.

El Paso Sector continues to experience a high number of apprehensions of illegal aliens and drug smuggling. In fiscal year 2017, El Paso Sector apprehended 25,193 illegal aliens, seized 34,189 pounds of marijuana and 140 pounds of cocaine. Additionally during that fiscal year, there were 54 assaults against El Paso Sector agents.

Leadership within El Paso Sector has made great efforts to collaborate with local and state authorities to address any issues that may occur during the construction period.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is committed to environmental and cultural stewardship. Concerns regarding environmental impacts have been and are continuously being considered to ensure the least possible disturbance to natural habitats and the environment. CBP works diligently to integrate responsible environmental practices – including incorporating sustainable practices – into all aspects of our decision-making and operations.

The operational control of the border is of highest priority for El Paso Sector Border Patrol. With the construction of the replacement wall, agents will be better equipped to complete their mission.

Ryder White
Ryder White

Then why did it work?

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

not an argument, you illiterate faggot. you cant chop down what i said to support your accusation because i never said it. most likely because you have trump derangment syndrome and are still hurting from the 2016 election because you didnt get your pantsuit dyke.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Is it your position that steel barriers are not effective? If that's what you are claiming, then we could easily debate that.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

6 miles

32 miles new miles

14 new miles, 15 replacement miles

amazing 48 miles of border fence, just what I wanted

you're an idiot who can't even read your own pro trump shilling diatribes. Yes everyone who is disappointed with trump is paid by hillary. Fuck off kushner shill

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

As predicted, first claims no wall has been built, then proven wrong so moves the goalposts. Typical.

David Clark
David Clark

Trump cares not, for this "wall".
Look a the kike fail so hard at English. Go back to your hebrew studies, Moshe. Trump cares not, for the "money".

Something you shekel grubbers could never understand.

Attached: crybully.png (200.79 KB, 267x334)

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

So you would agree that the people who said there was no progress were lying?

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

people are mad I'm shilling a forced meme
they must be shills
That's some kind of reasoning right there.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

most likely because you have trump derangment syndrome and are still hurting from the 2016 election because you didnt get your pantsuit dyke.
I voted for trump, I voted for the republickikes in the midterm, then trump started calling the wall a fence, started bleeding support and has been backpeddling for 2 months, lost the government shutdown virtue signalling fight and the pro-trump MAGAshills here have been going berserk in damage control, reading you're guys shit is getting so fucking old.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

Forcing memes isnt automatically shilling.
Particularly if the forced memes are calling out the shills.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

Watch the rat squirm out of this one.

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

You needs to argue when you have anime?

Attached: bouncing-tiddies-3.gif (1.68 MB, 853x480)

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

okay I concede, 1/40th of the wall is being built

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

i'm here for a debate
No you're not.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

if I call them shills then I'm not shilling a forced meme
Is that how it works?

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

So is that a yes or a no? Do you think that steel barriers are ineffective at preventing illegal border crossing?

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

feed me (((You's)))
No more for (((you))).

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Do you think that steel barriers are ineffective at preventing illegal border crossing?
does it really matter when trump wants them here legally anyways?

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

P U T A
M A D R E

Chase White
Chase White

you're an idiot who can't even read
ok, let me explain it, since youre too stupid to read englsih you ESL spic.
i said that shills have a negative feeling towards a wall being built and immigrants being deported, but pretend to want it, and that animosity towards those 2 things shine through their posts anyway.

things dont have to actually happen, for people to have negative feelings about something.

understand now you illiterate piece of shit, shill thats glowing in the dark while trying to justify your Zig Forums position?

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

It can work either way.

Forcing a meme doesnt automatically make you a shill.
But on the other hand I fully admit forcing a meme that calls out the shills doesnt automatically make you not a shill.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

things dont have to actually happen, for people to have negative feelings about something.
well I got you to admit trump isn't deporting anyone or building the wall, I'll take what I can get

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

my shilling isn't really shilling if i call others shills while shilling
t. notakike

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

/leftypol/ please, your raid has failed. Have some decency and get a regular job. Trump fanboys please, you CANNOT control or influence Trump the way you you think you have been doing since the election. Grow up and grow out of memes. Zig Forumsacks please come back and explain to these retards the dangers of magical thinking and delusion of grandeur.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Hey now… You admitted here we are building 1/40th of the wall:

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

but i can see that if he was, you'd genuinely be very upset about it. thats why youre here. shilling. pretending youre one of us.
but you glow in the dark. and you'll never understand why you subhuman filth.

you will never be white.

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

6+32+14=48? No, 52.
40x48=550? No, 1920.

Now I see where the confusion is. You can't do math or read facts. The wall is supposed to be 500-550 miles long. So 10% of wall with just the small sampling I posted.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Very evasive of you. Where are you going now with this? I thought we were talking about the wall. I guess you lose.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

do you really honestly think, only people who paid to hate trump post their grievances about him here?

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

dont tell him, he probably thinks im not reading the rest of the thread. he also doesnt understand why his statement made no sense, since i was giving a hypothetical, and hence didnt make an argument and was just pointing out his unhinged liberal vitriol.

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

The wall is supposed to be 500-550 miles long
The border is 2000 miles long

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

Nobody was ever proposing to build a solid wall over the entire 2000 miles. It was only ever going to be 500-550 miles. If you have evidence that contradicts that then please post it here.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

I didnt say that.
In fact in the post you quoted I said just because Im calling out shills that doesnt automatically mean im not a shill.
I would argue the content of my posts proves im not a shill. Thats a different point altogether.

Also its very true what the other guy said about shills being easy to identify because the internal bitterness and strife that they have been struggling to cope with since the 2016 election result leaks out in to their posts.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

holy shit, user. how illiterate are you? i explicitly explained what i said and you still somehow think i said that?
holy fucking shit.
i said the fucking shills are easy to spot. nothing more, nothing less. is that simplified enough for you?

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

If you have evidence that contradicts that then please post it here.
I don't have to prove an absent claim.
YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT TRUMP FROM THE START SAID 500-550 MILES

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

forcing a meme that attempts to associate any criticism of trump with shilling isn't shilling
Oh..yeah..totally. A+ for effort.

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

Nobody was ever proposing to build a solid wall over the entire 2000 miles.
Fuck off Trump nigger. That is exactly what we were promised. A complete and total barrier.

Attached: f62784cd0256e2775cd4c36693f53b47b0afee41327bc29fc622255110bcc2e3.png (131.21 KB, 716x513)

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

The meme I was forcing isnt Trump specific.

Lets say in an alternative timeline Bernie Sanders wanted to build a border wall, the people trying to undermine that would still be anti wall shills in my book.

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

Prove that he said he was building a 2000 mile wall.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Where do you see that info. Can you post a link to where he said that?

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

nobody was proposing to build a solid wall over the entire 2000 miles
Bad news. Trump promised it. It was supposed to be called the "End Illegal Immigration Act".

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Prove it!

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Make up your minds what to call me.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

With that ID I call you quads nigger.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

well can't argue with that astounding observation. What I saw was an undercover pig trying to torpedo me so I left

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

So you failed to back up your claim that Trump promised a 2000 mile wall and are now squirming your way out to some other issue that isn't the wall. You lose.

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

look in this alternate universe i say i wouldn't be shilling if i did the same thing, thus i am not a shill in this universe
Do go on.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

Because Trump allowed it

John Walker
John Walker

Nov. 2, 2017
“You have 2,000 miles. You have mountains, you have rivers, you have things that you don’t put the wall in, you don’t need them.” - TRUMP

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

tfw you don't read ahead
You're in for a tough life.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Trump is a liar. He just tweeted out some bullshit randomly after looking at the el chapo headlines(all he does is watch MSM news) because he knows his base is turning on him. The "approval polls" are absolute bullshit. Everyone I know IRL is turning on Trump, even normal faggots that supported him. Their major complaint is that he keeps pretending he is doing something when in reality he hasnt.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (97.91 KB, 632x404)

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

Hey no wall no service, no loyalty.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

I wasn't the one you were talking with. Do you think your steel slats will fix pic related though?

Attached: 51%-white-2010.jpg (125.39 KB, 1160x739)

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

NO GOYIM I MEANT A PARTIAL WALL

goalpost moving
OY VEY WHY DO YOU MOVE GOALPOSTS

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

GOALPOST MOVING FAGGOTS BTFO BY A SINGLE BIG BRAINED user
Sorry libturds. You lose.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

OK for the third and last time: Just because im calling out the anti wall shills doesnt automatically mean im not a shill.
You are wasting your own time by arguing against something I never said in the first place.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

civnat trumpfag cancer has reached 8ch
These cia and mossad garbage just infiltrate everything don't they. Disgusting worthless people.

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

after he was elected and started to backpedal

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

I'm going to go make a bunch of money now and laugh at how easily you were destroyed.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

"Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such a wall; establishes a two-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a five-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions, or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first."

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

50 cents per post
(32)
a bunch of money, after tax
Yeah I'm sure roughly 16 dollars is a lot to you, Kushner employee

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

implying there is such a thing as an anti wall shill
"but i forced the meme!"
Heh.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

you didn't convince a single person that didn't already agree with you

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

So you are quoting Trump backpedaling and bowing to kikes? Yea, thats not really a good look. Just proves Trump is a duplicitous snake once again.

Attached: 2f850acc01560663c9ac4a7efae4468ffd18bf1583de3a344b607a6fbc251cd4.jpg (88.76 KB, 1024x683)
Attached: 25c0e8501eb203406d16dcf972872801321beff9514e42dcba4f8c3fdbd1747d.jpg (1.72 MB, 2543x2355)
Attached: 625e00f8c80f5650f5eb56e464eb748af4bbd11963799f76034be5fe1aadf288.jpg (783.53 KB, 2048x1229)
Attached: 83638de60ecca7dd3756eb9f1c2640b280698ae4cd72b25417fbdbfa519f873b.jpg (62.77 KB, 961x641)

James Baker
James Baker

Its probably a bot
No one is that retarded

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

Obviously they would reduce the demographic problems in the USA but not fox them.

If you look at somewhere like Hungary as a good role model, they have built their border fence and got immigration down from completely unmanageable levels to jalmost zero.
Now that is in place they are putting in to place policies which encourage and reward the local population to have more children.

That all has to work together.
Because Hungary has closed borders and is ethnically and culturally homogeneous, they can have these kinds of programs without them being exploited by people coming in from abroad.

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Dream on

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

I'm not arguing against the wall, I'm just being contrarian since the USA is fucked anyways. You made a post in good faith arguing for the wall so I will just say I agree with you, but it isn't enough to fix the problem.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

shills
So you mean you are BTFO
Let me guess - Q predicted this

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

trump has gone above and beyond what anyone here expected of him.
id gladly vote for him again.

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

watch this goyim
Consensus cracking, ACTIVATE

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

trump has gone above and beyond what anyone here expected of him.
could you name some ways in which this statement is true? He has only disappointed me. Except on tariffs and regulation.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Board wide IDs
Board wide filtering
Not this per thread shit inside of a board.
sage for OT

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Hes done absolutely nothing.
He hasn't delivered on a single promise.
You are a shill.

Attached: 2af6a381818879729f2b796eed99ad4db75d34ef69ffb28b618a49273fe8197f.jpeg (90.85 KB, 854x960)

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

essentially advocating for usernames and logins
Back to reddit, you incredible fag

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

That is fair enough. Yours is one of the few anti wall arguments that holds water.
The demographics in the US ARE fucked. They are following the same path that caused every empire in history to collapse. Diversity, complacency and female empowerment are at the very least symptoms of massive societal collapse if not direct causes.

At this point for the USA, giving up on the wall is giving up on your country. Which is why I think the anti wall shills are such faggots.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

He has only disappointed me. Except
without even getting into it, i can tell youre not from here, and put waaay too much stock into what he said he was going to do.

implying
wew

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

I'm not arguing against the wall
Yours is one of the few anti wall arguments that holds water.

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Trump cucks leave

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

nothing worked, Kushner.

Kushner bot with a poor grasp on english complains about others' english
Imagine not understanding more poetic, old style english. Is it not "jive" and ebonic enough for you?

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

*laughs in steel tariff and no more dependence on foreign oil*

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

without even getting into it, i can tell youre not from here,
well you're wrong, so please get into it. I even gave Trump nigger a positive on 2 things but it wasn't good enough for MAGAnigger kushner shills, so please go into how I'm not from here.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

who talks like this?

Attached: 1476165171028.png (3.94 MB, 2133x2885)

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

You will never get anyone to repeat your memes ever again, kampfy

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

could you name some ways in which this statement is true?

Hes very strong on Tariffs and regulation. Where previous presidents have always cucked to overseas countries and sold out normal Murricans.

Im not happy with the debt. Spending and welfare should be slahsed.
But hes hardly put a foot wrong foreign policy wise. For instance pulling out of Syria.
I always say theres nothing sillier than being part of a war in Syria.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

please go into how I'm not from here.
people from the chans drop real dox and real evidence, so far you kushner claim is all talk
how convienent that you can use it to attack trump though huh? pure coincidence im sure.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

TELL YOUR HANDLERS THAT THE BOTS ARE FAILING

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

(((950f4e))) is clearly a kike. Non-stop pilpul and they even use kike tactic of providing reinforcement but never relenting on the attack:
good goyim you submitted to me, you're one of the good shills
you're a good white man who has recognized his privilege

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

His paid posters came here trying to generate a narrative.
kek. unlike the libshits, Zognald Drumpf has no paid shills. we do it for free.

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

my answer was in the post you replied to, subhuman illiterate nigger. need a quote?
you put too much stock in what he said. NOBODY from here, not even imkikey thought he would be the god emperor like you thought, you insufferable reddit lying faggot.

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

no more dependence on foreign oil
So Trump is just kissing Saudi ass for free because he likes the taste?

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

Yes, no one expected him to not build a wall and open the borders to immigration. He has done much more for the jews than any zionist like you would have ever expected

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

If that guy hadnt become so triggered over my throwaway term 'anti wall shill' I wouldnt have even seen it as a big thing.

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

the absolute state of your coping.

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

hurr ur ctr if u understand english
Shut the fuck up nigger. They're paying you too much.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

and open the borders to immigration

So before Trump was elected the borders were closed to immigration? And Trump opened them?
Your getting pretty desperate if you expect people to beleive that.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

you just wrecked your own argument, since you gave no evidence how I'm not from here, but try again

you put too much stock in what he said.
ah my bad, even in civnat cuck campaign mode he is a lying kike. I should have known that.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

another shill infested with trump derangment sydrome pretending to be pro-white/anti-jew
youre glowing in the dark, kike.

FACT: TRUMP WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT ANYONE FROM HERE THOUGHT HE WOULD DO.
everyone else is either not from here, or a shill pretending to be outraged.

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

I guess he just does it for free than

Attached: alex-cowboy.jpg (205.03 KB, 1024x946)

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

you gave no evidence how I'm not from here
by not giving evidence. thats my evidence. you come in here making claims that are unfounded and im calling you out

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

FACT:WHERE DA FUCK IS MY WALL

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

the chans
They are refereed to as imageboards outside of reddit

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

hey boomer

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

throwaway
It's in almost all of your posts. You're a liar.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

whats that

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

I will use my lack of evidence to call out your lack of evidence

You two are not so different.
You could be boyfriends.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

You're paying with faggots. What in the fuck would I want faggots for?

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

You don't like my slats?

Attached: donald-trump-steel-slat-barrier-mexican-border-wall-hero.jpg (57.94 KB, 784x560)

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

you need to prove my retarded claim or I'm right
nah

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Seriously what would I want with queers and non White women?

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

The first time I posted it, it was a throwaway term that I just used to save typing a whole sentence.
Then I kept repeating it because the guy sperged out and told me to stop saying it.

I know hes still here and it still hurts him physically when I type anti wall shill.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

did that post really go over your head, shill-chan?

I should have known that.
everyone from here knew that user. even imkikey. we were happy with trump just talking. before his election, he did more than we ever thought he would do.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

You're a liar, and you're making excuses for your lies.

Christopher King
Christopher King

To be fair, Trump never promised a wall. He only promised a partial steel slat barrier somewhere along our southern border. He never meant to completely wall off mexico. That would hurt the country because then we wouldn't be able to fund social security with all the new arrivals coming into Texas and California.

Like it or not, having only a partial steel slat barrier is a HUGE WIN for Trump and everyone on the right.

Attached: winning.jpg (6.45 KB, 275x183)
Attached: 0rerwxu7i59y.jpg (22.75 KB, 480x360)
Attached: growing-stronger.jpg (6.21 KB, 222x227)
Attached: sbxuo11wa0cz.jpg (61.15 KB, 418x619)

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Yeah, Trump went above all expectations to cuck for the jews and Israel, so I guess you will be voting for him again
Also you can't be anti-Trump and a shill at the same time
Check your facts, retard

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

It doesnt really matter anyway. That is all in the past.
I now know it is significant because it causes major triggering to the anti wall shills.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Fucking this, everyone knew the wall was a metaphor

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

#BASED
#WINNING

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

guy
shills
So now it's more than one? Like I said, you're a liar.

William Clark
William Clark

Trump never said that he was going to build the wall.
Trump said that we were going to build a wall.

If the wall doesn't get built, you only have yourselves to blame.

Attached: 1541472902225.jpg (68.65 KB, 960x633)

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Oh wow is that the new narrative? That's rich. The gall of you kikes never ceases to amaze. It will be your downfall, just like the last time.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

That must mean all of them

Jason Price
Jason Price

you can't be anti-Trump and a shill at the same time
wew
listen shill, trump is getting elected in 2020, and theres no amount of mutts and subhuman niggers you can bring to the stage that will beat him. and this is just the beginning. 2024 will have someone even more extreme as the viewpoints sale further and further to the right as race relations fall further and further.
before you know it, we will have our hitler. and history will see trump as the turning point.

there is nothing you can do about it, and it makes you angry, because youre a kike shill, trying to stop the momentum. but guess what? the momentum of the overton window isnt slowing down.. its snowballing.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Yes I think at one point there was two.
If you read the thread you will be able to see the whole conversation.

Am I correct in presuming English is not your first language?

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

BASED. WITH BULLARD FENCING, WHO NEEDS A WALL? THE REAL PROBLEM IS CARS COMING INTO AMERICA ILLEGALLY. CHECKMATE BLACKPILLERS

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

I did read the whole thread. You lie. Frequently.

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

listen shill, trump is getting elected in 2020, and theres no amount of mutts and subhuman niggers you can bring to the stage that will beat him. and this is just the beginning. 2024 will have someone even more
i agreed with you up to then, Trump will be the last republican president since he did nothing to stop the flood of LEGAL non-white immigrants. He will probably hold on in 2020 since presidents usually win re-election, then it's over. We will have an extreme candidate but Texas and Florida will be blue states so it won't matter.

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

listen shill
Talking to yourself
trump is getting elected in 2020, and theres no amount of mutts and subhuman niggers you can bring to the stage that will beat him. and this is just the beginning. 2024 will have someone even more extreme as the viewpoints sale further and further to the right as race relations fall further and further.
I am not going to bring in anyone but Trump has already brought in enough to lose the elections himself
Accelerationism for the system's collapse is the best and the only thing you can accomplish by voting

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Are you just so confident that you don't think people will read the thread and see your pilpul in action?

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Attached: bollard-fencing-(2).png (130.28 KB, 899x651)
Attached: bollard-fencing-(1).png (134.62 KB, 883x731)

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

I think the best course of action right now would be to legalize all 45million illegals in the country and replace 40-80 miles of existing wall in strategic locations.
This would be the best compromise and would be best when thinking of the future of America.

Attached: god-emperor-eating-a-meal.jpg (534.27 KB, 1462x1678)

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

republicans
holy shit reddit, let me help you out.
stop watching the news.
the left is in panic mode, the dnc is on fire.
6 more years of trump is driving the left further and further insane. theyre bleeding support like crazy. and fractioning with no signs of slowing down or improving.
trump changed political discourse and moved the overton window. we wont get a hitler next. but we may get a salvini.

accelerating white destruction is the only way
typical tricks, merchant.

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

probably what is going to happen but it will wait til trump is re-elected before he does his amnesty, wouldn't want those 'new Americans' voting the wrong way til his ass is out the door

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

looks very easy to climb

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

articulate HOW that post went over my head

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

because you didnt get it, and your response showcased that.
question: did you vote for trump, thinking he was a god emperor that was going to build a wall, deport all the illegals, and stop all non-white immigration while having every corrupt politician arrested?

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

accelerating white destruction
Typical kike putting words into other person's mouth
ACCELERATION OF THE COLLAPSE OF THE SYSTEM WHICH KILLS WHITE PEOPLE AND DEFENDS JEWS AND WON'T GIVE US CHANCE TO DEFEND OURSELVES

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

No articulate what I got wrong about that post

and YES I voted for Trump thinking he would keep his campaign promise and build the wall
as noted here

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

what is a lie?
How do we know it's really gonna happen. Honestly, we've all been sitting on our asses, and haven't gotten anything done. Why are we making such a big deal out of this?

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

They are deathly afraid of accelerationism.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

I voted for Trump thinking he would keep his campaign promise and build the wall
Fuck off shill. Trump never promised to build a wall.
Quit moving the goal posts.

Attached: 1545817637523.jpg (2.62 MB, 4767x4260)

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

im not accelarating the destruction of whites
im accelerating the system which destroys whites
ummm, did you mean to say that?

so you admit youre not from here, and a complete newfag? even imkikey didnt think trump was going to do all that you fucking idiot.
you only have yourself and reddit to blame for brainwashing you.

trump went above and beyond what i, and anyone from Zig Forums expected him to do.
understand, now?

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

from the amount of shilling it seems the wall is getting built

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

I thought he would be able to tell the difference between present and past tense.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

how is south africa not that

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

They should just say the whole wall is to stop vehicles from crashing in to wildlife. So the dems might not block it.
Stopping illegal immigrants could just be a happy side effect.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

Attached: sniff.png (67.08 KB, 1000x1000)

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

what I say is true because of the amount of people who show me it isn't
Kike logic.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

i spend way more time on these boards than you and the shills are like swarms sometimes.
the syria bombing was a doozy let me tell you

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

because SA whites are like 5% of the pop

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

This is a paid shill.

Attached: Criticism-Creates-Support.JPG (155 KB, 720x960)

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

and what is california at?

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

So you admit that NO amount of demographic replacement will EVER get whites to fight back. Got it.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

worthless bait but I will post it once more again for (((you))) in separate sentences as it seems you are unable to read over 4 words per sentence
acceleration for the
collapse of the system
which destroys white people

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

28, I think. I haven't checked in a while. It was over 90 in 1965.

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

I have a criticism
why arent there any wikileaks tyo back you guys up?

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

then where is the argument for acceleerationism

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

I don't think that's accurate.
6,000,000 you fucking shill!
Look here's some data…
6 fucking MILLION! I'm le oldest oldfag!

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Crash the system before demographic replacement

Attached: sean-connery.jpg (36.58 KB, 1280x720)

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

well basically what trump said is unprovable, so it boils down to people that are believing it, and people that arent.
the fact that this place is getting shilled is making some anons think its happening.

you do know that there is a difference between an anti-trump poster and an anti-trump shill, right? the shills glow. the posters dont.

yep, and how do we get it to collapse? by accelerating it you say? sounds like a great plan. accelerating the system that kills me and my family, so that it collapses.
nigger logic.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

see

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

better hurry up, the youngest generation whites are less then 50%

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

accelerating the system that kills me and my family
Das juden has a freudian slip

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

The argument is "shut up and die, whites ha ha lol."
And so you do that by… doing exactly what jews want. Got it.

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

accomplish literally nothing but freeing niggers from prison and giving them some jobs
ABOVE AND BEYOND

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

the shills glow
That's more unverifiable bullshit that's simply used to attack people when you don't like their argument, and you're trying to create a board consensus around it.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

And so you do that by… doing exactly what jews want
Doubt it considering how much you glowniggers cry against the idea

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

accelerating the collapse by voting for people with bad economic policy, more socially liberal, less counter-terrorism, less power for the government/police/military

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

basically what trump said is unprovable
1. Trump said "wall"; no wall.
2. Trump said "deportations"; no deportations.
3. Trump said "arrests"; no arrests.

It's proven.
the fact that this place is getting shilled is making some anons think its happening.
No, it means shills repeat their paid talking points.
you do know that there is a difference between an anti-trump poster and an anti-trump shill, right?
In what way?
OY VEY GOYIM I WAS ALREADY EXPOSED USING THIS TACTIC:
SO I'M GOING TO KEEP USING IT
HA HA LOL TRUMP IS GOD
/reddit/index.html

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Regardless of what he may or may not have done in the past, or whether he's compromised today or not, a couple of things David Duke absolutely got right in his response to Trump's recent SOTU address :
A) If Trump cucks and doesn't deliver the wall he will be out and an alternative will be found.
B) The kikes hate him today with as much vehemence as they did Jesus Christ at the time of His ministry. The President pulled off a yuge victory in 2016 despite the best efforts of Satan and his minions to stop it, and (((They))) will do everything in their power to destroy Trump and his family, according to Duke.

Make no mistake, delivering on this border wall during this term will be the key to Trump's successful future.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

NOPE

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

Maybe this is how Mexico is going to pay the wall. By taking the assets from a spik and using his money to fund it.
Definitely Beta O'cork is going to bitch about it.

Attached: Untitled.png (71.48 KB, 618x682)

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

We only get wikileaks when people have bad OPSEC.

Trump should make his own private server like Hillary did.
But when it gets leaked its just filled with memes about CNN and Barrons lewd drawings.

Attached: barronsoc.jpg (207.67 KB, 1200x1188)

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

They could name the part of the wall paid for by his money after him. The rest can be named after Trump.

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

a bill that has to go through the house and senate is going to solve this
hasn't figured out all of these encouragements and proposals are simply posturing to make it look like they're doing something
cavedinhead.jpg

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Will you please post more of these?

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

im white. this current system that you want to accelerate is killing me and my white family. how is this a freudian slip?

yes.

so… youre admitting you cant tell the difference between a genuine poster and a shill?
its pretty fucking obvious. does it kill you that you cant tell what makes you glow?

they will continue to get their unlimited supply of jewish-fun-bucks as long as theyre good goys user. and you want to give the people power that want us to be the goodest of goys? are you new here?
debt doesnt matter. none of that shit matters. its all fiat currency. none of it matters and as long as we're good goys and fight for israel, we'll keep getting taken care of economically.
do you even know what specifically would cause a collapse?
genuine question.

trump saying he got the money is unprovable at this point.
not the shill talking points you just mentioned for no reason.
In what way?
you think im going to help you blend in? i already said in earlier posts, if you didnt have trump derangement syndrome you would have seen it already and taken note.
also, it should be pretty fucking obvious

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

This tbh except I believe Trump is struggling to succeed. There is a battle going on in the shadows and the jews are pulling out all stops to try and defeat Trump. Trump was likely unprepared for how dirty the jews would fight and is surprised something so obviously beneficial is so hard to do. At the end of the day though Trump is the man in the arena who is fighting the kike agenda and it is only he, not the critics, who count.

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

Eh, I don't want to spam, even in a paid shill thread.
trump saying he got the money is unprovable at this point.
Oh, that! Yeah, it's unprovable. He doesn't need "the money", because he has the mandate to build it. The cost is already built into the budget.
not the shill talking points
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR ZOG EMPEROR IS A FUCKING FRAUD
In what way?
So in no way. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.
/reddit/index.html
This is not your website. Your kike shill isn't supported here.

Lucas White
Lucas White

But when it gets leaked its just filled with memes about CNN and Barrons lewd drawings.
kek.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

this current system that you want to accelerate
see

Attached: I-really-hope-youre-not-a-human-because-that-would-make-you-dishonet-to-the-point-of-retardation.png (11 KB, 2981x799)

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

<they don't want to fund the wall
<see, I said they are just pretending that they want to fund it

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

we unironicly need to do nothing to 'crash' the system, it's killing itself, anti-immigrant, anti-women rights, anti-intervention policies would be the only thing that could hold it together. The more immigration, more corruption, more wasted money/lives abroad, more uneven administration of the law, more anti-white bias in the media, more monopoly money being churned out at the fed, more anti-male family courts, more women voting, all these things will crash it without us lifting a finger and both parties enthusiastically support these things.

Adrian James
Adrian James

did you seriously just quote yourself and then reply to my response to your quote?
learn how to use this fucking website before shilling here please.
absolutely disrespectful.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

how do you plan on crashing it? by being the best goys you can possibly be? do you even understand what the problem is, user? i said it in my previous post, but you apparently didnt read.
hint: the system will never collapse as long as we're being good goys.
do you even understand why WW2 happened?

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

Spotted the glownigger.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Can you please tell me where to find more?

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

Do you think that's going to pass the House and Senate? Be honest. Do you really believe the issue is money?

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

Calling peopel glowniggers is a pretty good sign that you came during the election.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Western Europe is near it's collapse
I think that is because of retards and that police does not have rights for any violence. I have not researched about economy in specific.
unlimited supply of jewish-fun-bucks
Money does not matter when we run out of resources. Money is just needed to exchange the resources

James Watson
James Watson

please cite your previous post where you SPECIFICALLY said what the problem was

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

did you argue that shills dont glow? in this post ?
did you change your mind, nigger brain?

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Big if true.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

it has nothing to do with trump or the election

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

they glow
no definition
You're glowing.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

And you want to say that the public isn't going to see how this part will be dealt by showing who's for and who's against it? I'd wait if those democrats are proposing to use this spiks money to fund tranny operations and faggot parades or their "Green New Deal".

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

see
they will continue to get their unlimited supply of jewish-fun-bucks as long as theyre good goys user. and you want to give the people power that want us to be the goodest of goys? are you new here?

debt doesnt matter. none of that shit matters. its all fiat currency. none of it matters and as long as we're good goys and fight for israel, we'll keep getting taken care of economically.

genuine question.

true about resources, but we can always obtain more as long as we're the jews goldenboy. and we will continue to be their goldenboy as long as we're good goys. so i dont see how being better goys is going to cause a collapse.

then why did you call me a glow nigger if you dont know what it means?

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

oy vey what are IDs
Get out, yid.
Let's see if this works. It's a ZIP renamed to PDF for the sake of uploading. Download, change the extension, and unzip.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Yep, works.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

you quoted yourself in that post. im not the one that asked "In what way?"
you said that in this post.
how fucking new are you? first day on the job?

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

Again, do you think Ted's posturing is changing anything? Do you believe anything is going to change by him urging shit over twitter? They put out the least effort and people like you fall over each other trying to be the first to congratulate them on their hard work.

You're glowing brighter than the sun at this point.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

you quoted yourself in that post.
Magical. If your IQ was in the triple digits, you'd understand what context clues are.
how fucking new are you?
Not an argument. Explain why you support Trump.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

There isn't a political solution to any of this anymore.
Make sure you are in shape and armed.
Food, ammo, water, shelter.
Take care of your family and be ready for RWDS.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

(checked)
/thread

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

oh i knew what you were saying, i was just making fun of how you failed to even use the quote system competently, then proceeded to tell me to "go back"

Attached: 271cb58520289d8db546bc86731ff02fde582367b3a7fac321a2f2cba377264e.png (161.59 KB, 900x927)

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

oy vey you're dumb because I don't know why you quoted what you quoted
This is a new low for you.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

you
Aw shit is 40831c kampfy?

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

none of it matters and as long as we're good goys
<BUT DONT FORGET TO VOTE IN 2020 GUISE

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

"first" post in the thread was an avatarfag of a smug anime girl
unwavering support of trump, despite all facts and logic
"anyone who doesn't support the jewish ZOG emperor is a jewish shill"
I'd say so, yeah.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Well that would explain its retardation. That or its a bot.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

He also had the first mention of kikey ITT. Trying to inflate his god complex and inject himself back into the board
even fucking imkikey knew that.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

first post
HAHAHAHA!
Kampfy, you filthy fucking roach, you spend more time here now than you did before codemonkey publicly savaged your ass and took the board from you! God damn! What exactly are you doing with your life?

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

For the first, I think is that the system won't work because of how antagonistic the people have become (but the economy will affect it too with stuff like free healthcare/taxing rich people)
The politics are dividing the country, people can't work properly because half of the country is "republican" and half "democrat"
People attack each other over wearing MAGA hat and so on. The word "retards", I use this word for leftist activists/spoiled kids/"bored people" who commit mass shootings/drug dealers/antisocial fuckups.
Now the problem I see with Trump is that he wants peace and control in the country

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

i quoted myself on purpose, then replied to it as if it was your response to said quote.
youre dumb for pointing out my mistake
wew.

not as citizens. they dont care what the citizens do. as a country. if our government is pushing progressivism and holocaust class, we're being good goys.
if voter turnout was literally 0, none of it owuld matter until the country itself starts acting out.
do you know why judea declared war against germany? do you know why england did?
hint: it wasnt because germany voted for the weimar republic and went full blown degenerate

imkikey was pro trump and is a common example of a pro-trump shill since he censored all dissent. and even he wasnt as pro-trump as the anti-trump blackpill shills itt pretend that they were.

sounds like youre making an argument for trump indirectly causing a collapse.
i agree things will get worse, and the country will become more divided.
but trumps mouth (and twitter) can be directly credited with alot of that divisiveness.

Attached: 4dc364c6e873d7a5cbb7788e6b09b0ebebfb0b13621cbeb567258464545572a1.gif (497.99 KB, 500x500)

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

still acting
Give it up, tinyblart

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

admits to IP hopping
is too fucking stupid to know what quotation marks are
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA IT'S KIKEY

Parker Young
Parker Young

Goddamn it, I clicked on the wrong post. Sorry.

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

its pee pee, checkmate poo poo'ers
<NO ITS POO POO
ACHSHUALLY ITS PEE PEE
<WRONG! POO POO BECAUSE FARTS AND BUTTS
ONLY SHILLS SAY ITS NOT PEE PEE
POO POO, PEE PEES ON SUICIDE WATCH

──────────████████─────██████
─────────█░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░█
────────█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
───────█░░░░░░░███░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
───────█░░░░███░░░███░█░░░████░█
──────█░░░██░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░██
─────█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███
────█░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░████░░█
────█░░░░░░░░░█████░░░████░░██░░██░░█
───██░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███
──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░█████████
─█░░░░░░░░░░░████─████──████─█████──█
─█░░░░░░░░░░█──────█─███──█───███─█─█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░█───████─████──██──█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░░██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████▒▒█
░░░░░░░░░█▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

discord tranny
you forgot to add 'furry' and 'pedophile'

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

border wall
border security
pick one nigger

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

good argument. totally got me.

David Reed
David Reed

sounds like youre making an argument for trump indirectly causing a collapse.
If he had announced to gas the kikes and kill niggers, we would have a civil war by now (and that is what we need)
However his job is to keep the system strong and therefore cucks out on most pro-white/anti-jew things, meaning the America will stay strong while white people will suffer under him
He is holding down the conflict on purpose only to keep the system running as long as it fights for Israel
He will not care about the white people, he has his children married with jews and Trump will be regarded as honorary jew in Israel.
However I doubt he is going to get reelected. What is important here is that most likely if the civil war comes, "/ourside/" will be most likely runned by these same zionist neocons, therefore you don't fight against one enemy, you fight against two. So we should be sure that only we, will be the side that fights against leftists or we should hope that America gets destabilized for years, so that Iran and the rest of the Muslim countries could destroy Israel by that time

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

second image
StoneToss is pure gold.

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

He is holding down the conflict
he's a boomer normalfag. what do you expect? he probably still thinks that there can be a peaceful solution and i doubt he'll ever figure it out in his lifetime.
however, as far as keeping down the conflict, he's doing a terrible job. prior to his election run, the perceived "right wing" were neoconservatives. now the perceived right wing is white nationalists.
thats an important shift.

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

the same generic basic bitch cuckservative israel, nigger, gay, and spic lovers are called "white nationalists" and this totally helps us
/reddit/index.html

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

thats not what i said.
im saying that prior to the election, the pro-war-for-israel were as right, politically in this nation that anyone was willing to mention, or even share the viewpoints of. when people said "right wing" people thought of people like lindsay graham and boomers like mccain wanting to bomb iran.
now people think of actual white nationalists marching in the streets saying "jews will not replace us"

before, moderate topics like "only 2 genders" were seen as taboo by the mainstream. now the mainstream talks about endless wars though we're not ready to say "for israel" yet, foreign lobbying like aipac, and government corruption.

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

I doubt at that neoconservatives are considered white nationalists now
most people who became white nationalists recently are rather young people influenced by 4chan's memes
the neoconservatives are now Q-boomers (just like before but now with schizophrenia)

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

i didnt say they would be considered white nationalists. i said they used to be considered the united states "right wing" and now white nationalists are seen as our right wing instead of them.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

Kike shills said we'd never get the wall. (You lied to me.)
But we will, oh we will. (You lied to me.)
All this smug you said i'd never feel. (You lied to me.)
But I do. Oh I do do do.

==Return of the smug.
Return of the smug.
You know that i'll be back.==

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

that wall was actually built by pagan romans.
:^)

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

oompa loompa oompady doo
here's another random twitter for u

Attached: lamers.jpg (45.42 KB, 684x306)

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

I think that the positive part is that more people will just check this out instead of getting emotional trauma just by hearing the word but if the less right and considered to be more right, that means our politics are swifting towards to left-wing (and they have since the second world war).

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Fuck off Anti-Trump shills.
USE YOUR HEAD.
THINK!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.18 MB, 689x904)

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

and you'll wait for someone else to do it won't you user

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

expecting leftists to think

Attached: maxresdefault-(4).jpg (77.13 KB, 1280x720)

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

the neoconservatives are now Q-boomers (just like before but now with schizophrenia)
that made me laugh harder then it should have

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Blatant lies. You know nothing you talk about.
Non citizens can get benefits from the fed government and the state. Illegals can get SSN numbers you dumb fuck

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

They're all unemployed losers with nothing to do but sit at their desktops all day and shill their anti Trump rhetoric with eachother. Little do they know the working man is voting for him again without doubt since the mother fucker pulled through with over 80% of what he ran on. We can see the entrenched establishment cock blocked the wall and he's actively pursuing measures to fuck em. We knew it'd be an uphill battle

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

more whites are on welfare than immigrants
doesnt know what per capita is
/leftypol/index.html
it would be economic suicide to remove illegals
It would be the literal suicide of whites as a whole to not remove illegals and nonwhite legals.

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Suicide is probably your best option. Trump hasn't done anything he promised. Infact, hes actually done the opposite in many occasions like when he banned bumpstocks in december.

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

Nice fence.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (47.91 KB, 492x449)

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Trump is backstabbing jew.

Liam Young
Liam Young

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

/thread

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit