White Genocide

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

White Genocide: The Bill

Uppermost kek. I'll give you $5 if you can spot a single white baby in this pic.

Attached: family-act-no-white-kids.PNG (195.17 KB, 584x612)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/fukushima-nuclear-disaster-radiation-lethal-levels-leak-japan-tsunami-tokyo-electric-power-company-a8190981.html
globalresearch.ca/fukushima-nuclear-war-worldwide-nuclear-radiation-2/28870
theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/03/fukushima-daiichi-radiation-levels-highest-since-2011-meltdown
wired.com/story/fukushimas-other-big-problem-a-million-tons-of-radioactive-water/
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

There are somehow still people that deny that there's a massive conspiracy to destroy whites.

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Attached: 1a5d8fdcaf90547e08cf5f1a3af774939552d1f7c209f4552cc484661d348174.jpg (94.5 KB, 1395x1080)

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

It's called "White Nationalism" an AIDS like virus which made Whites defenseless.

William Bennett
William Bennett

I am unsure of the paid maternal leave.
Its actually insentive to not hire women because they’ll leave but this also makes them have more children……..

Pretty annoyed at the image though, not only is there no white children, there are homo parents as well, a great way to give them access to abuse children.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

What the fuck are you even saying?
Man you guys are bad at this.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

( 1 ) post

Attached: 27ac61ca3fdfb9f80ba7bb38e210684c509c5337fc3b85447cd359d6408986bb.jpeg (8.34 KB, 276x182)

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

2 interracial gay couples
1 interracial brown man white woman couple
1 interracial white man brown woman couple where the man got cucked and the kids are black

LOL

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

Its time to wake up our peoples brothers. Its getting too close to home. We need people spreading the word of white well being and combat this anti white paradigm. Spics, niggers, and muzzies are second to the wretched kikes pupeting these hordes of subhumans at our doorsteps. The way we win is of we win more of our people to our thinking.

Attached: hitlers-razor[1].jpg (21.24 KB, 594x732)

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

brunette white man, mystery meat woman, black babies indicating that he got cucked by a nigger
brunette white nerd (or asian nerd) in gay marriage with bearded nigger, adopted mystery meat baby
redhead woman with flower in her hair with mystery meat and mystery meat babies
brunette white woman with feminist hipster glasses with what appears to be a pajeet and an adopted chink baby

Attached: wew-lad.mp4 (1.38 MB, 636x360)

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

white male, nigress
mixed fags
white female, nigger
mixed dykes
Absolutely disgusting.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

looks like nailed it actually

Attached: yo-don't-put-that-shit-on-instagram.mp4 (2.78 MB, 360x360)

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

the white woman they pick to be with the brown is a redhead, rarest most prized phenotype
no blonde hair to be seen

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

with a flower in her hair, mind you

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

this woman has a driver's license and I don't
Haha fuck america

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

White nationalism is a jewish trick
That's why they've spent literally trillions of dollars fighting to contain and destroy it.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

Attached: White-Nationalism-is-a-Psy-Op-Jews-want-you-to-be-Nazis-Class-Struggle.jpg (2.09 MB, 1704x5400)
Attached: derad-prop-on-nupol.jpg (2.2 MB, 1304x5360)

Jordan White
Jordan White

Trillions of dollars to fight ==Nazi Fags==

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

I am not even exaggerating when I say I think that every single movie now has a black dude with a white chick. Commercials as well.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

cry moar, faggot

Attached: White-Were-back.png (68.71 KB, 2480x3508)

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

This bill after first skim looks pants on head retarded. A new draw like social security that the employer is forced to pay out of pocket? Are they even trying to hide how retarded they are anymore? How do they not see that everyone is going to 'spend' their benefits at the end of the valid period so they don't waste their benefits? If this shit passes mark my words at the end of each pay period or cycle or whatever there will be hundreds of thousands of people just sitting at home for 60 days. This shit is going to collapse in a heartbeat.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Attached: hitler-3.jpg (102.51 KB, 802x641)

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

still thinking his meme is effective.
Jews can't meme.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

Yeah 10 years ago
I see more commercials now with black chicks and white dudes than the opposite.
I think we all agree we hate the shilling, as everyone wants a hot nubian qt3.14 for borking because her breasts feel like bags of sand.

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

Hey moishe stop spamming

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

The funniest part is that was actually probably intentional.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

youll notice that there are no two black people either … ur not wrong

but its human genocide

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

(repeating integers)
What I find the most hilarious is how the gibbering subhumans of every shade of shit go on and on and on about how they're gonna genocide us.
<hahaha you're gonna be a minority in your own country
you're going extinct whitey
<we're gonna invade and outbreed you
haha goyim we're going to replace you
<Your people are going to be extinct
So then I'm like, well shit maybe I should kill you instead if that's how things are going to be.
<AHHHHHHH RACIST EBIL WHITE SUPREMACIST! HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY SAY THAT, WHY DOES HE PERSECUTE ME SO!!
I'm not even mad at this point, just tired of the bullshit. I have to make it stop, no matter what it takes.

Attached: 1428850637852.jpg (43.9 KB, 604x617)

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

I'm just glad I am not the only one who has had it with their bullshit.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

What I find the most hilarious is how the gibbering subhumans of every shade of shit go on and on and on about how they're gonna genocide us.

because all they have to do is stand still, white man is killing himself by enjoying agreeing with jews and enjoying pussy sports games

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

I'm just glad I am not the only one who has had it with their bullshit.
Seriously. I'm not even upset that they're trying to kill me, I just can't stand how arrogant they are about it. We're talking about groups of people who are on average at least 4 standard IQ deviations below me, literal animals, who are all hopped up on kike pilpul and fully convinced they're going to just have a cake walk killing me. I must retort. I have to, it's not like I have an option.

white man is killing himself by enjoying agreeing with jews and enjoying pussy sports games
<getting killed is the same as suicide
I don't know, man. Maybe. Or maybe most people are too goddamn stupid to know any better. Maybe ~100 IQ simply isn't sufficient to have complex thoughts about abstract ideals or probable outcomes. If that's true, the only ones who can be held to any reasonable account are the smartest people which I always equate with courage, because discarding old beliefs and trying new ones on takes courage, us, I guess. It's very zombie-simulator-tier, being surrounded by 6 billion mindless hominids who want nothing more than to kill everyone you care about down to the last man, while even the side your fighting for is mainly NPCs. Good fucking times.

Attached: 1432850146259-0.jpg (26.67 KB, 500x359)

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

Go to Idaho with your diamond 8. Whenever you're ready, we'll spread the hate.

Pass it on bad goy

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

your diamond 8
Everybody should go get a pack of playing cards if you don't have one handy, the 8 of diamonds may save your life one day. Idaho is in the generally safe zone, hold out for a while longer. I'm guessing the battle lines will be something like this at the outset. Figure out how to migrate your local subhumans to the killzones, which is where the degenerate savages will rip each other apart when they don't have the White man to parasite off. Also I would really like to get some video drones up so we can livestream them eating each other all day every day.

Attached: whitopia.png (247.98 KB, 1310x796)

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

It was and is the Jews who bring the negro to the Rhine, always with the same concealed thought and the clear goal of destroying, by the bastardization which would necessarily set in, the white race which they hate, to throw it down from its cultural and political height and in turn to rise personally to the position of master.
For a racially pure people, conscious of its blood, can never be enslaved by the Jew. It will forever only be the master of bastards in this world."
(Mein Kampf, by Adolf Hitler)

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

Fuck you, North Carolina is the best state. Our record in the Revolution, the Civil War, and World War II proves it. We have never lost. We produced the most successful battleship to have ever sailed. You're not shit.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

It said "Ded nigger storage" not "wasteland". Your state can be the gateway. We need more coast anyhow, probably.

Justin Price
Justin Price

<The result I expected occvrs
Fine, I just drew a general line. I knew East Coast Aryans were gonna have a shit fit. I don't know quite enough about the, well, state of every State. Assist me in refining it if you don't terribly mind.

Attached: US-states.png (115.24 KB, 1310x796)

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

It said "Ded nigger storage" not "wasteland". Your state can be the gateway. We need more coast anyhow, probably.
Also I intend to reclaim these areas in 6-24 months, depending on how quickly they kill each other.

Attached: whitopia.png (251.24 KB, 1310x796)

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

Why do those two fags have a niglet? Oh, clown world.

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

Attached: TheFaggots.jpg (323.29 KB, 1428x1024)

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Women are such a waste of resources in the jobs market. Employer spends time & money training a woman to do full time work, of which she could at any time become pregnant and do part time work going forward.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Imagine how much shit the military has to deal with.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Attached: scaled-full-a1e370ff37f5034ba891.jpg (103.15 KB, 700x232)

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Poor memetic power.
Have something better.

Attached: Heroes-Never-Die.png (57.21 KB, 2480x3508)

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

And legends live forever.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

I'm not a Nazi by any means
posted on h8/pol/ in 2014
I bet he is by now.

Attached: CIVIL-WAR-IN-THE-USA-HA-HA-HA-HA-SNORT-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-02.jpg.png (515.58 KB, 1446x1437)
Attached: CIVIL-WAR-IN-THE-USA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-GTFO-NIGGERFAGGOT-KYS.png (305.5 KB, 1315x890)

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

1 interracial white man brown woman couple where the man got cucked and the kids are black
Or they're just black because that's how pretty much all mulattoes turn out. Pretty kikey of you to automatically assume that the white guy is being cucked

James Foster
James Foster

I 100% agree with that picture the south is lost to the enemy it's a fucking shit hole full of niggers and nigger lovers that needs to be nuked

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

moarpheus fuck off

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

he doesn't know the reference
It's time to open your eyes to some strong memetics.

Attached: hitler-flawless.mp4 (2.54 MB, 640x360)

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

it's a fucking shit hole full of niggers and nigger lovers that needs to be nuked
I was thinking zombie apocalypse would be better. Whatever makes the bodies pile up works though, we're going to have to invent deradiation tech anyway as soon as we're done handling the local invasive fauna. It's why I moved my timeframe up a couple notches

Attached: serveimage.png (973.38 KB, 991x634)

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

zombies
everyone is suddenly a different type of retard that it's OK to slaughter
Sounds bretty good

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

They're zombies right now. Why aren't you shooting already?

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

everyone is suddenly a different type of retard that it's OK to slaughter
Everyone NONWHITE OR THEIR ENABLERS
I don't think anyone's gonna be satisfied without a little good old fashioned WAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

Because tactics and strategies, asshat. Nobody does shit until the music starts, then everything happens simultaneously. Or did you think you could tempt us out of position? Pathetic. I'll enjoy this world more when you're not in it.

Attached: WAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!.jpg (101.52 KB, 602x338)

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

Waaagh
With an R
Get a load of dis grot

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Waagh
No exclamation points
not war gghh though
I need to brush up on my orkish I admit

Parker Green
Parker Green

i don't know what radiation is, the post
lmao you stupid fucking retard, you're panicking over nothing

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

k why don't you enlighten me as to why Fukishima is no big deal, professor cocksucker

Lethal levels of radiation have been detected at Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant, seven years after it was destroyed by an earthquake and tsunami.
<independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/fukushima-nuclear-disaster-radiation-lethal-levels-leak-japan-tsunami-tokyo-electric-power-company-a8190981.html

While the long-term repercussions of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster are yet to be fully assessed, they are far more serious than those pertaining to the 1986 Chernobyl disaster in the Ukraine, which resulted in almost one million deaths (New Book Concludes – Chernobyl death toll: 985,000, mostly from cancer Global Research, September 10, 2010, See also Matthew Penney and Mark Selden The Severity of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster: Comparing Chernobyl and Fukushima, Global Research, May 25, 2011)
<globalresearch.ca/fukushima-nuclear-war-worldwide-nuclear-radiation-2/28870

This is just the very first shit that pops up homosexual, got any evidence you can offer AT ALL that it's just not a problem to worry about? Because I'm sure that no one in charge of anything wants to straight up admit that this is an issue that nobody knows how to deal with

Attached: 1429391436154.jpg (26.45 KB, 350x229)

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Yeah no i'm not gonna bother reading the bullshit link you posted. You do realize you get more radiation from flying NY to London than you'll ever get from fukushima, right? Fuck you're stupid.

Please remove yourself from the gene pool, and no, bathing on the west coast won't work as suicide.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

insinuating we shouldn’t give a shit about a nuclear reactor leaking radiation into the ocean and still isn’t fully contained
wew lad

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

<why don't you enlighten me as to why Fukishima is no big deal
no
I just want to make a claim without even bothering to provide a single shred of evidence
I won't even read the thing you posted either
Then shut your whore mouth before I shut it for ya. I'm coming for you kikes, and not a single one of you will slip through my grasp this time

Fukushima nuclear reactor radiation at highest level since 2011 meltdown; Extraordinary readings pile pressure on operator Tepco in its efforts to decommission nuclear power station
<theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/03/fukushima-daiichi-radiation-levels-highest-since-2011-meltdown

The filters, however, don’t catch tritium, a radioactive isotope of hydrogen. That’s a much trickier task. Cesium and strontium atoms go into solution with the water, like sugar in tea; but tritium can bond with oxygen just like regular hydrogen, rendering the water molecules themselves radioactive. “It’s one thing to separate cesium from water, but how do you separate water from water?” asks John Raymont, Kurion’s founder and now president of Veolia’s nuclear solutions group. The company claims to have developed a system that can do the job, but Tepco has so far balked at the multi-billion dollar cost.
<So for now, the tritiated water is pumped into a steadily growing collection of tanks. There are already hundreds of them, and Tepco has to start building a new one every four days.
Tepco has at least reduced the water’s inflow. As much as 400 tons per day was gushing in just a couple of years ago. In an effort to keep the groundwater from getting in, Tepco has built a network of pumps, and in 2016 installed an underground “ice wall”—a $300 million subterranean fence of 30-yard-long rods through which tons of sub-zero brine is pumped, freezing the surrounding earth. All of which helps, but hasn’t solved the problem.
<wired.com/story/fukushimas-other-big-problem-a-million-tons-of-radioactive-water/

(checked)
It's a kike who thinks his plan to poison us will go into effect before we root them out of their attics and dump their rotten corpses into the oven. Sorry Schlomo, kinetics are going to dominate your womanly poison technique

Attached: 04d5036ff19aa2e822c5edd6c5ddbfa7d8b57215e1bbf958bd2a86f701bc9472.jpg (61.43 KB, 867x500)

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

adopting a niglet
I'm happy that they didn't get their hands on a white baby but why would anyone want a niglet? Niggers smell and I don't think fags would want such an ugly thing for a fuck toy.

shooting them
using the straightforward obvious solution that kikes will see coming and already have countermeasures for
not buying section ape housing through a shell company, dusting the houses with radium, and then selling the houses to a kike so he takes the heat when cancer rates quadruple and two headed niglets start being born.

Stop thinking with your dick. You are a white man, act like it.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Are you against family? :3

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Then shut your whore mouth before I shut it for ya. I'm coming for you kikes, and not a single one of you will slip through my grasp this time

everything i don't understand is a kike, maybe radioactive kike
You put the stupid in dumb fucking stupid american. Yeah enjoy your fear cunt, don't leave your basement as the sun's radiations are dangerous.

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

Attached: pragmatism.png (212.41 KB, 1310x1300)
Attached: fixedWA.png (3.79 MB, 5400x3586)

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

I will find you. I will kill you. I will tear this Earth in half before I let you have one moment of peace.

I get it, yes, more East Coast anons who have state pride. You're going to need to think about this a bit more tacticooly. Jew York MUST burn in purifying fire, and the whole area from there to DC is going to be a no-go for a couple years. Also kek @ you saying that one tiny state is all that should be left to Whites while we give up on the entire continent. I understand sarcasm and I don't mind the banter, but come on now.

Attached: 1426210754345.jpg (101.06 KB, 800x612)

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500

come get me

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

But still, as I think about it, we can probably revise the battle lines to include your region. Actually that thought HAD crossed my mind. Realistically where would you draw the lines, what do you think would happen if power went out in NYC, how would you suggest we deal with nearby leafland cities

Attached: white-people-land.jpg (136.73 KB, 1197x985)

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

Lel I'm a kike I own your 'president'
Thanks for the intel

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

I hope you get a brief moment before I feed you to a demon to think about what you did to make this happen to yourself. But I suppose it would be a waste of a moment

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

LMAO I hope you're not getting paid for this.

Civil War
we never lost
I have bad news for you, user…

It's been snowing in northern Maine pretty much non-stop since mid-October. Very few shit skin can handle that. Very few non-whites, so taking care of them won't be any trouble.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Proof that nigger is not a race, its a state of mind

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

(wew)
Very few non-whites, so taking care of them won't be any trouble
That's what I like to hear. You're not worried about roving bands of zombies pouring out of NYC tho? It could be summer when it happens.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Typical jewish group. Ashkenazi jews are represented by soyboy beta male and a coal burner jewess.

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

You fuckers are barely even trying today. Or are you the b-team, since now the Left are all sperging out about the JQ you're spread thin in containing all the Jew hate?

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Attached: Big-Dipper-Seasons.png (38.44 KB, 2000x1744)
Attached: Reclaim-Your-Birthright.png (80.72 KB, 2480x3508)

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

uploading a murder to instagram
killing someone to get your son
go to prison and never see him again

the lack of iq never ceases to amaze me. i literally cant even.

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

That video is fake/acting.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

species*
Retard.

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Im gonna line you dead weight jews up in a line and shoot you all,
one at a time

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

What you need to do is draw the lines at the county level or more finely. Check out this racial distribution map, and you'll see that large sections of the East Coast are salvageable, at least from a racial perspective:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

I always tell people to look at the county level, as county & municipal, not state government, usually runs much of the day-to-day operations that people really care about.

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

Fuck off nigger why are you here? Why do you have to try so hard? Could it be, you are, and always will be beneath us no matter how much the kikes try? Kys.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

(checked)
Most won't make it as far as northern Maine, and the ones that do won't last 7 - 8 months of harsh winter with ice cold temps and constant snow. I'd say most non-whites fleeing NYC will go south where it's warmer. The non-whites in Maine now survive because a societal structure is in place to provide them with enough necessities/creature comforts. Take that away and they'll either flee or die.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

can't even redtext
you have to go back

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

The pistol cycles, a spent case ejects, and you can see an impact on the guy's chest. The strange calmness of the boy after the fact is highly questionable, but from my experience watching shootings it looks legit.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

sand
Only Christcucks like sand to be honest

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

I liked the pictures people used to post with "We're back" with Arno Breker sculptures
Arno Breker in particular is just so motivating in some way, he unironically was the thing that made me properly commit and get jacked

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

total failure
Why is it backwards?

Attached: Screenshot-20190214-074819-Chrome.jpg (130.38 KB, 1439x1552)

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

whatever there will be hundreds of thousands of people just sitting at home for 60 days.
Good the modern 9-5 are anti-white and anti-family a most employers don't cover much vacation or sick days to even see their child except during the weekends. Fathers and mothers need to spend time with their sons and daughters more often and get them off after school care.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

what did he mean by this?

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

Because German LARPers got it wrong side.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Outer arms of hakenkreuz line up with dipper's locations through the seasons.
It's not yours if you can't see that.

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Look at the shit that is being pumped into their televisions. I got rid of my TV awhile ago because you don't need one if you have internet access.

I am not being contrarian, it is that when I try to watch TV it's nothing but advertisements and social engineering. At least we still have movies made before 2010.

Attached: Wtf.gif (4.82 MB, 600x352)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit