N-Word Pass: scumbag journos dox a kid for shitposting

N-Word Pass: scumbag journos dox a kid for shitposting
NEW: Students caught exchanging "N-word passes" Friday at Churchill H.S. in Bethesda.

The pieces of paper gave passholders "permission" to use the N-word.

MCPS hasn't said how many students/passes were involved. We also don't know if the students were black, not black or both.

Staff at Winston Churchill High School caught an unidentified number of students exchanging “N-word passes” during the lunch hour Friday.

The pieces of paper, handed from student to student, provided passholders with "permission" to use the N-word.

wjla.com/news/local/students-allegedly-caught-exchanging-n-word-passes-at-md-school

archive.vn/5q1Da

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (696x320 186.58 KB, 430.59K)

Print your own N-Word passes and shitpost IRL with this fun poster

Attached: N-Word Pass.png (2480x3508, 863.92K)

journo in question and tweet

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (571x538, 419.53K)

But he saw it on /pol

this aint it
citation needed

Ooh this is my favorite show. Scum bags try to crucify children for hurting their fee fee's and have it blow up in their face. I can't wait to see how this weeks episode plays out.

Holy fucking shit.

As a Zoomerfag myself, I'm just fucking… appalled. This is gross, I got a good black friend (Who's a fan of Malcom X, don't get pissy he's based.) so I think I should collaborate with him to make this an actual thing.

Attached: angery.jpg (480x360, 15.03K)

come back in 5 years, zoomerfag

Attached: cringe.png (250x202, 13.06K)

tell your friend that malcolm X cucked out in the end and followed CIAnigger puppet (((MLK))) and that elijah mohammed was true to the cause of black nationalism til the end

Elijah Mohammed was pretty good but Malcom X is better than MLK.

And he's not a basketball-american. He's pretty pure as far as I see.

< he's 30
fucksake! don't lie!

tbh, I get along with niggers too. There's no reason not to, if you can control your benis.

that's the journo's dox you niglet
Though that should be specified in OP

this is getting fucking tired.

well fuk, m80. Non-sage because I was retarded.

do the mods now delete and ban anyone that uses the word Nigger?
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

just start using the phrase, "black people."

it's not a slur. it's not derogatory. it's completely innocent…and accurate.

and it will make them lose their minds. All non-whites are inherently are of their inferiority to Whites. Any reminder of their social and biological status is, to them, hate speech.

Make black people the new nigger. then watch everyone squirm. Use this in all social media. Do not use derogatory terms.

MAKE BLACK PEOPLE RACIST

Niggers aren't people.

It already is. They've gone through several different words, none of which was inherently insulting, and every one of them became known as an insult. Negro, nigger, coloured, black. The new 'politically correct' term is 'people of colour'. This is a better attempt as it lumps others in with the niggers, but so long as there are niggers about it will inevitably become offensive and then they'll find a new term for us to call them.

The whole thing is ridiculous and boggles my mind that no one can see it.

obviously. but nigger is already considered derogatory. the goal is to make them show just how fucking stupid and inferior they really are.

the blix dont like being called black anyway
lmao ok sure thing people of brown

this

i hear you. im not saying to stop using the term nigger. im saying we adopt additional terms to further the movement of solidifying the fact, to normies, that niggers are in fact subhuman.

But your use of the additional term "black people" is not only incorrect but makes you look weaker to normalfags. Do you think the average person just forgot how to say nigger? They didn't, and most people don't care. And so what if they do? If you manage to trigger someone into leaving your area or start yelling by saying a single word, I'd say that's a victory for rational people, especially if you can defuse the situation with arguments and stats.

To be fair the blacks could use an accelerationist leader like Malcom X again. His first order of business would be murdering Shaun King and that is always a good thing. After that we could go full on race war and just let the chips fall where they will.

Attached: Princess Highground.jpg (600x2644, 352.79K)

When this makes me laugh but more angry that jews are so desparate to fuck up everyone's lives.

Attached: lmao.jpg (400x400, 30.5K)

Attached: aB09Omx_700b.jpg (480x532 54.99 KB, 42.63K)

The soyim know.

You do know Malcom X was a white supremacist right? You do know that #basednigger is planning to backstab you? Right?

Oh well, burn the coal pay the toll.

Or how zoomers say 🔥 the coal 💸 pay the toll.

Attached: 200d31220983bb9e578ca5803ee01f2525179abf48382d3fdf5dd2539c28079c.png (500x512 108.98 KB, 31.75K)

No nigger on the planet should be alive.

Awesome OC!

Excuse me, this is racist and unacceptable.

Attached: 71d2eead8ffa8957019a925d099b6615.png (512x512, 250.39K)

Kid deserved to get doxed. Being an edgelord irl doesn’t get you anywhere but knee deep in shit. The whole “c-can I get permission to say NIGGER” meme isn’t inherently ours either, it’s something from normiebook.

Attached: 0F5F63F1-3A73-4CA0-A80C-39F169CAB0DD.jpeg (470x521, 54.57K)

Niggerlovers at it again.

Attached: A8E244C6-973B-4153-84AA-C41F265E554B.jpeg (561x800, 151.62K)

>(((Bethesda, Maryland))) (literally a ZOG hub of its own)

Is this more contrived bullshit like (((Smiling Sandmann)))?

Probably is, and both Zig Forums and the alt-right are dumb enough to fall for it again.

Attached: 70307493-C909-4221-B142-B30F9B518102.jpeg (900x1200, 213.79K)

Those disgusting mulattos are not “cute”. They’re a disgusting insult to nature and a healthy society l. Why the fuck should we care what nigger nationalists think? They’re all the same non-white scum that should be expunged. You’re a sickening fetishist that wants to promote your borderline beastiality. Fuck off

Correct.
You accidentally posted an ugly goblin instead of a cute girl.

One drop of nigger blood inside a living body is a crime.

Do not Jews go to their own schools away for goyim though?

This is pretty good! Let's make this trend. #WonkaGate #WonkandaPass #GoldenTickets ….
Here's something that sticks out if you want to waste some colored ink.

Attached: Gold_N-Word_Pass.jpg (2480x3508, 721.32K)

Has anyone called this fag yet?

wow look an adolescent jew

That's Fat Sister. You can tell by its GUID image names. I'm afraid it's now too late for you since you replied to it…

You’ll totally own the libs with that edgy racism, guys.

No one is trying to own libs, kike

Attached: 5e3f371ff70e23c21278d72043500693c7704e7f287ba19d26949e3625ea9be2.jpg (480x448, 71.1K)

when blacks and mestizos begin performing at the level of whites, many whites will stop being racist. but they don't operate at the level of whites… and they never will.

just imagine being born a jew. I'd be bitter, too.

Attached: 1521917905621.png (640x300, 114.18K)

This. The fact it's become a sin against god to recognize that other """humans""" are objectively lower in almost every sort of biological facet (besides breeding like the animals they are) is something that drives me fuckin nuts. (((Racism))) wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the fact that those other races are subhuman trash. Whites will always be racist because the other races are always gonna be inferior, and downright stupid.

theres already a nigger pass

Attached: furst.jpg (332x288, 55.42K)

KYS kike

Attached: jude star jew.gif (375x421, 24.42K)

get the fuck out of here nigger

That is exactly what is going on right now

Any anons that do not recognize the tactics being displayed here need to spend some time refreshing on common shill tactics.

Vro are you kidding me. N-word passes are a stupid meme in literally every high-school in America, just last year I can remember the screeching laughs of freshmen talking about how "Rasheed gave me the n-word pass" "Tyrone gave me an n-word pass hahaha"

It's just dumb highschool shit, and its widespread dumb shit too.

Free n-word passes for all the children!

That was quick.

Attached: golden-ticket-copy.png (1000x1006, 405.38K)

Is this going to become a thing now?

smh

holy shit gotta jew fast

Attached: JIDF glowing PC merchant.jpg (1111x597, 432.68K)

Pretty good comig

So…who is going to systematically doxx journowhore enemies of the people?

I would but all my doxes get ignored and eventually slide into nonexistence

Not a bad idea. I think the tear off passes should be gold as well.

Attached: aa69da9f82579eff7841f32edea9b687fa6d39b10a11d3dbb5219e0dba164d50.jpg (1280x720, 79.12K)

Today's your lucky day, sport!

Attached: Gold_N-Word_Passx2.jpg (2480x3508, 788.57K)

At least try to find attractive 56%ers.

Why do you need a pass to say this word? Have we actually regressed this hard? This is fucking disgusting.

Attached: bcc06ddddbc475ac96240ff937fe95aacce6e4271834027cc06c01ad1a13aa3b.jpg (557x364, 39.5K)

That's the joke.

Find the journos and have them killed.

This thread is filled with bots, actual bots.

Try saying nigger in front of your boss in [current year]-10 then.

God created niggers to make us laugh.

That's not even really the problem. There's plenty of things I would say at home that I wouldn't say at work. That's fine.

It's when some tattle tale busybody cunt spies on me at home, then reports what I say at home to my boss that it becomes a real issue.

Y u GOD putus niggas on da planit? Juz 2 suffah?

I don't think anyone here has ever argued against this. What's your point?

These damn zoomers always manage to make me laugh.

Attached: very fast kek.png (447x438, 183.33K)