Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

archive.is/PLENH

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x798, 217.14K)

Can the left be taken to court now?

Catalog nigger.

It was a ridiculous story from the start. It's so obviously Israeli collusion and not Russian and that's the real reason why they went full SHUT IT DOWN.

I seriously can't even believe this is a thing given how fucking stupid this was from the start. I will say this though: Trump might be the cleanest fucking POTUS in the history of mankind given they have had two plus years to try to find any fucking thing and the best they have is that he once stated chicks let celebs grab their pussy because they fiend for the D (which is true anyhow).

It's pretty impressive if you think about it. Guy is a rich billionaire real estate mogul in NYC his entire life and the best they can throw at him is a comment he made about how chicks want to fuck famous people. I seriously laugh as I type this because, fuckā€¦. that truly is impressive that they have literally nothing on the guy and had to resort to literally making shit up. I hope he is fucking crushing them behind the scenes for this baloney.

DemocRATs are acting like children.

Attached: 2ec2o0.jpg (666x500, 54.52K)

It never was a thing. TV is all make believe. Some people believe it.

just imagine my surprise.

the whole thing was for boomer consumption anyway, nobody else except old fucks watch torahvision nowdays.

Instead of being all over the place trying to fight a global front it would be more effective to pick a country that is a good candidate to turn over to full far right nationalism. Instead of little victories all over the place.

If one country can go full hard-right ethno-nationalist, others will be easier to sway once the genie is out of the bottle. Once people see it established in once country, they can see the results for themselves and think about it as a realistic possibility. Right now ethno-nationalism is a pipe dream for most countries. The country that should be picked is one that is already susceptible to far right views, is still largely majority white yet under threat of migration, not completely economically irrelevant, and isn't already in control of far leftists. Britain, Germany, France, Sweden, and America are not good choices to focus on. They are instead the end game. They are too hard to crack as they are and the point of making another country ethno-nationalist is to weakan the global strangle hold of far left globalism on the west. This will make it easier to then change these counties which are right now too far gone.

It might be best to pick the easiest target possible and sway them.

Attached: _59092126_hungary_map.gif (540x800 10.13 KB, 337.44K)

WHERES THE INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMPS TIES TO ISRAEL??

TRUMP IS A ZIONIST STOOGE

user it is called bread and circuses.

They're called boomers

just sayin

Attached: Slovenska_pospolitost_.jpg (1200x798, 145.39K)

I have some bad news for you, user. . .

In the last 50 years, the sheer amount of fucking he's done, and the money he's given to abortion groups, practically guarantees he has a load of dead fetuses piled up that tons of people know about but won't bring up.

Why not bring it up and sink him with the boomercuck evangelicals?

They don't actually want to.

Attached: No_Refunds_MAGA.png (1890x800, 1.21M)

As great as that idea is, it won't work if we don't go for the big fish first because they can easily meddle in the weaker countries and cause them to fail, thus invalidating ethnonationalism to other countries and their populaces.

SO MANY JEWS HERE

shills mad! very sad!

Has anyone laid out the monetary cost of this investigation? Like how much money was wasted compared to other crimes not investigted as a result?

not a single thread, heebstein

bump because paid discord trannies need to leave

HEY HEY HO HO
DISCORD TRANNIES HAVE TO GO

his daughter is jewish and he touched a wall so I should have voted for Hillary

Its absurd that it took them 2 years to figure out what everyone already knew.

Attached: billboaard.png (804x667, 389.07K)

Attached: 237c85eb07d5d459b1647d2f7cf655a487d3e4616db6e54b139bea30f4c0bb49.jpg (1200x744, 163.15K)

trump may be a lot of things but i never believed this collaboration shit. I wouldn't say 100% that he's a kike puppet either. I think trump's foremost objective is looking out for number 1.