I tried posting earlier you all thought I was a glow fag

NEINCHAN.COM is up

You guys can come check it out if you want I guess you all want to see that its not a honeypot well here is a pic of my apartment I guess I'm living the high life as an FBI nigger in a 2 bedrroom apartment.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo1 (2).jpg (800x600, 53.63K)

Attached: fbi.png (1024x1024, 113.29K)

TOR BLOCKED
THIS IS A HONEYPOT

WHY YOU LIE SHILL?

reported

for what faggot?
hahahhaha fucking loser. fuck you and your (((safe space)))
le BuMp

I said along with your computer.

You mad?

If you feel the need to state that it isn't a honeypot, it's a honeypot.

Attached: hang.jpg (494x494, 53.76K)

I know you're mad, I took your White girl away from you.

It is Wednesday and it's nighttime.

Sorry that you were treated that way. You are a faggot , that was last of them to only say fag.

hahaha faggot

Faggot? Did you see the size of the milkers on that Jewish Princess at the library?

Oh boy another webzone for me and my based MAGApeads to hang out on I can't wait!

It doesn't matter if it is a Honeypot or not. The HTML is broken and the site is complete shit. No one will post anything incriminating because no one is going to want to use it. If you don't believe me, go check it out. Click images in the catalog and such. This was a low effort waste of a domain.

Glow nigger did they atleast improve the recipe for the spicy chicken at popeyes?

The fuck you talking about it works fine I already posted

I told you on my post on your Zig Forums with a capital P. Your shit is broken, just because you posted doesn't mean it is working well. I didn't stay around after, because (like I told you on there if you even looked or could see it) your low effort shit is competition with 8 and 4 and it is much crappier than both in terms of design and functionality. If you don't see it then you are blind. Other anons that visit will tell you the same, if they even bother.

who cares. do you even know where you’re at right now? whats the difference, even if it was compromised, it wouldn’t be any different than this place

It's a queer mad I said a attractive woman wasn't a dog.

I completely understand if you didn't see my post though, or ignored it, because it wasn't Zig Forums (Pol?) related. But your /G/ is a dead empty board and you didn't bother to put a meta up. I have a very strong feeling you don't know what you are doing. Heart in the right place, sure.

I don't think it is compromised. I think your heart is in the right place but your experience with what a chan needs to function is limited, along with your web design and programming skills.

I whipped this up in 1 week. Give me one more week I'll have the entire thing crispy clean.

Your such a god damn faggot.

You sound like the medialiesagain poster.

You think people just give up after one go you moron I have a base of people on Discord they are willing to stick around to the end.

There are some minor issues yeah I know just give it another week it will be finished.

LMAO who gives a shit?

Like My Ass Opie

Nobody cares. People everywhere are meaner than I am. Try taking the tour like I did, you're in for a rude awakening

Like I said on there. You screwed the pooch. At least I am bothering to talk to you about it. Most here won't. You advertised an unfinished competitor. Meaning people already went there, said "what the fuck is this?" and noped out. I wish you best, maybe I will be wrong, I will surely check back in a week, but damn user, use some common sense. You open a restaurant before you have any fucking meals and people aren't going to keep coming back for a menu.

Moot didn't build 4Chan in one week. I built this in one week. Yeah the site struggles to function in some areas that's not the issue most ViFaggot downloads don't give you Captcha integration which is what has to be built out in order to not get run over.

1. Thread View needs the option to reply
2. Yeah clicking on photos to enlarge
3. Metas for all categories. Can get those in within 30 minutes.
4. Reply Text
5. BlueText

These things will take maybe 4 days.

Other than that it looks fine.

JEEZE why are the shills going so hard against this