Reconciling Paganism with Occultism Today there are many different ways of...

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Reconciling Paganism with Occultism

Today there are many different ways of worship and practice regarding spiritualism and paganism. Even in ancient times certain cults being deemed as feminine and others labeled brutish. Think of Odin, utilizing Seiðr magic despite it being feminine. But what did it make of him? A wiser man. Combining two aspects of worship into something that transcends into divine insight.

The Occult is innately feminine.
Heathenry is innately masculine.
The combining of these two is what births a new religion (NatSoc germany). Union between man and women. It isn't about pic related, yelling into a fire. It's about understanding the world and bring life into it. If I would give an example of today successful paganism I would say Rodnovery has sufficient masculine/feminine ideals and likewise is something that you could raise a family with.

I want this thread to be a discussion between the differences of worship with men and women, and how we can close the gap between them and forge a new bond.

Attached: Volkheath.PNG (748.27 KB, 848x429)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widukind
meguca.org/nya/
archive.is/FSES
rferl.org/a/north_caucasus_insurgents_ethnographer_murder/2272112.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E&t=13769s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox#Hypothetical_explanations_for_the_paradox
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Come out LARPagans, I know you're out there. Lets have a discussion..

Attached: rodnov.PNG (822.86 KB, 852x383)

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Trannys are still this mad

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Heathenry
The Occult
these concept came from christcucks, ancient Aryan religions did not have them, back to /christian/ shill

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

<I don't like those words!
wahh
buys brands/labels
these concepts came from kikes, ancient Aryans did not have them, back to /Telaviv/ schlomo.

The fact is the groups refer to themselves with these concepts/labels proves my point. We need to reconcile them as one.

Attached: 064cdc0a70aa515e76b3a95bf043b7dca00030d2b8f578d6c18332b1f86db26f.jpg (133.54 KB, 720x800)

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

I just want to know what the shit is going on in those photos!

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

rodnovery refer to themselves as heathens and occultists
meanwhile, a fairly simple knowledge of slavic languages shows that "rodnovery" literally means native faith or faith of the "rod", which means genus
<buys brands/labels
implying
projection

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

Paganism, Christianity, it's all just made up nonsense. Stop clinging to your old gods and put the White race above all else

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

Yeah this guy's correct. Occult just means hidden. Because that stuiff was literally hidden by the Roman church (Kirk).

The original Christians read the Bible like the "occult" - "St. Augustine" on record, read it all as an allegory of the Sun and planets and "astrotheology". Literally sainted FFS.

Until the Roman church decided to push the literalist message, as better for controlling slaves.

Everyone is missing the context of Christianity. It was devised as a slave-control religion, because Rome was coming out of 3 big fucking wars against slaves. Remember Spartacus? Yeah that was the fucking context that they devised Christianity into.

3 Servile wars. So theyu come up with a narrative about the slave-God, who preaches that you should be a good slave.

Yeah.

Pagan means non-Christian. Occult means hidden. Then you have faggy gay-ass "satanists" today who just want to piss off their parents - that's not the "occult" - that's not hidden. That's just basic, taking the alt-side of the Bible narrative. The Pagan gods were the same as the old Roman gods, the Greek gods. Thor = Zeus = Jupiter - lightning bolts etc.

It's not even complicated.

Attached: 411.jpg (31.33 KB, 480x253)

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

<semantics looks a lot like semitics doesn't it…

And no, rodnovery does not refer to themselves as heathens and occultist. That is why I said they were exceptional. You have an interesting way of agreeing with me but wording it like an argument. It's fascinating..

Attached: Rodnovery.jpg (49.52 KB, 500x334)

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Quick run-down of this for fun.

Jesus = Jupiter-Zeus = Horus, son of Isis
Isis is Mary
Isis is Venus
Venus heralds the new day - the morning star
You can see Venus like 30 mins before the dawn
Mary is based on the Hebrew Miryam or Mere-Yom, which means "mother of the day" or "the dawn" (Yom is hebrew for Day, like Yom Kippur)

So you have several Catholic hymns about "Mary the dawn", "Mary the morning star" etc.

Mary is Isis.

Isis had Horus in a virgin birth. She hovered over a penis, didn't actually have sex. Horus is Jesus.

The big red spot of Jupiter looks a lot like the Eye of Horus, BTW.

The Hebrew god El is Saturn. Also known in the Greek as Chronos, father time, which is also our character "Death". "El" is actually "Al", aleph lamed.

Ancient Egyptians were white with blond hair BTW. This is nothing like the kangz meme - we have the mummies that's the way it was.

Much, much more, but that will do for now.

Attached: jesus-horus.png (257.02 KB, 450x289)
Attached: Blonde-red-haired-Egyptians-Phaorahs.jpg (48.44 KB, 454x261)

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

Jesus = Jupiter-Zeus = Horus, son of Isis
Ehh.. No.
Zeus is not a solar figure.
More like
Jesus = Apollo = Horus
Also, it is a bit ambiguous but you could correlate Odin with Jesus (sun cross, hanging from Yggdrasil as a sacrifice/hanging from crucifix as a sacrifice.

Attached: 121.jpg (133.76 KB, 708x1024)

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

But what did it make of him? A wiser man
Odin doesn't exist. Your example illustrates exactly how a "culture" that worship women falls and is completely destroyed, as the nordic was, and with their current descendants being useless numales.
Every single civilization must be masculine, with Man being the center of the universe, and God (or gods) being the ideal Man.
All women are tools. Not people. No woman shall ever be idolized.
Worshiping women is akin to be a mentally ill subhuman, comparable to being a jew.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

Human sacrifice is an important part of the human soul. Jews see whites and white fertility as their great enemy, so they ritualistically murder white children and invite our own elites to engage in their own spiritual destruction in the guise of "satanism" or as simple degenerate lust (though it is still more than pathos they are engaging).

Romans used to sacrifice the conquered kings and nobles at the foot of Jupiter at the end of the general's victory parade. This was their great secret, for it cemented the soul of Rome itself as a great conqueror first and foremost, and reinforced the "us vs them" instinct of the roman populace.

I think we should reinstate human sacrifice as a punishment for pedophilia, corruption and Judaism. For these are our great spiritual enemies today.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Occultism is fucking gay and inherently Christian. Luciferianism and other stupid bullshit. It has nothing to do with paganism.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

Forgot to mention abortion as a human sacrifice instituted by Jews.

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

That's right goy, subjugate your women and put those whores in concubines like the Semitic Muslims!

Attached: mokosh-slv.jpg (154.66 KB, 600x715)

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

Yeah Horus is not the sun, it's like gateway to the sun, like the Jesus is the "gateway to the father". Like through Jesus they find justification to approach the father, that type of thing.

But yes it's not an exactly logical picture, it's not this left-brain-coffee thing - it's more like archetypes. See what Jung said about archetypes - you can't really write them down - we try to write them down and it loses information, like a JPEG loses information (Jung didn't add the bit about JPEGs of course..).

Whatever though we're almost on the same fucking picture what are we going to be like fucking denominations now & argue over the fucking details? Fuck that shit! Think about it for a while. None of those narratives are tightly-woven precise logic. You'll find many opinions and many of them hold water even though they contradict.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

You are both retards. Europeans have always been patriarchal regardless of their faith. The only times we weren't was immediately before the collapse of one of our civilizations. Really makes ya think.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

Cults have existed alongside paganism since ancient times.. It probably is semantics thats being argued but occult ≠ santanic/gothic shit

Attached: Accolade-Edmund-Blair-Leighton-1901.jpg (2.04 MB, 2329x4000)

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

Yes we have been patriarchal. HOWEVER benevolent patriarchs. Not using women as sex slaves. Having women serve feminine role via nurturing/child rearing/spiritual mysteries. I mean the idea of chivalry is pre-christian. I hope you do understand this..

And yes there were goddess of worthy of worship.

Attached: Sabine-Women-Morre-Jacques-Louis-David.jpg (596.29 KB, 1201x860)

William Johnson
William Johnson

goddesses worthy of worship*

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

I do understand this. You don't seem to, however. Semites abuse women because they are subhumans that can never pass their shit tests. Comparing white patriarchs to jews and niggers is ridiculous to begin with.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

that's a fucking scary idea, that subjugation of women comes from not passing the fucking shit tests. Fuck you for that idea. Where did you get that

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

I got it from observing the behavior niggers and jews. Women test your inner character. Flipping your shit and setting your wife on fire is not passing the shit test.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

And then you look at African females & you see how they fall in line with the male ways, very aggressive, attacking other females etc.

But then if you play up to the shit test you've lost also, because you've allowed feminism to win. It's like the right answer is that neither wins - both are maintained this this constant fucking tension. But that doesn't work in an "economy" where they need "functional servants". The real tension of maintaining both masculinity and femininity needs privacy - and we're losing all fucking privacy - it needs a secure family unit without the constant threats of today.

And then most people have 2-3 generations without any functioning system. Fuck we're so fucked.

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Then say mysticism. Occult != Cult

The semantical argument:
Occult is from ob + celare = over + to hide
Cult is from cultus = to work, to develop

They are totally unrelated. The PIE root of Occult comes from "Kel" and the PIE root of Cult comes from "Kwel."

Etymology by sound is not sound etymology.

James Phillips
James Phillips

How about focusing on things that actually exist?

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Stop roleplaying and come back to reality.
Its time to save the white race.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.94 MB, 1500x1083)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (650.77 KB, 640x640)

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

-t. Fedora.

You can't have a purely materialist outlook my katana wielding friend. There is a spiritual element that is being neglected. It's no coincidence that Christianity and the West are dying together.

From a purely materialist point of view, you have Europeans, the dominant and apex species on the planet careening in an instant towards total extinction. Never before in the history of life has this happened, because it makes no sense from a materialist point of view.

What is happening right now is a plague of souls. Aryans caught a spiritual contagion and are dying en masse to it. All the NPCs and bugmen are the people whose souls have died to the spiritual pathogen.

It is a very profound proof for souls. If you're capable of conversation on this topic I'll give you more proofs for the factual existence of literal souls.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Like Trump?
HAHAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'd rather not take this clownworld's narrative/plot seriously.

Also
Denying existence of the Gods

Attached: Ægishjálmur.png (15.33 KB, 454x454)

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

You are a peasant with a wifi connection. You're not saving anybody.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Yeah. But consider that in America, half our problem is Christians who should be big conservatives, but who are totally fucking cucked by their literalist interpretation of the Roman slave control religion. Sending out girls on "mission trips" to Africa literally for the sole purpose of getting them hooked up with an African.

Dealing with these issues is a crucial priority.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Whites should only practice native European religions of course you don't have to literally believe in any of that shit but anything to excise the eternal jew from our people.

The purpose adopting asatru,odinism what ever is not to larp as a viking neck beard but to make whites racially aware and to exclude non whites and jews on the face of it.

Point blank shitskins are not European and cannot claim European gods so they are excluded

Before christcucks chime in and post pics of shitskins and faggots larping as "pagans" (a derogatory term that non christians shouldn't use or embrace) of course these people exist but they can easily be cast out and do not represent or pose any threat to normal white practitioners. Any sect that allowed such nonsense to happen is not a European religion and not main stream.

All of this should be obvious to the non brainwashed=

European Gods for European people

If you argue with that statement you are the enemy and deserve nothing short of death.

Attached: 1523206402200.jpg (3.05 MB, 3648x2736)

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Paganism
Heathenry
…Identifying yourself this way is like going around saying, "nice to meet you, I'm a goy" you must revolt against the history of Semitic domination of the European soul nya~

Attached: e07699bcf9ee10b280fa4343f7f61fd8a6052cf6.png (1.18 MB, 1000x1414)

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

he accepts the widely agreed upon "truth" as reality
Have you even had one redpill?

Attached: Bundesarchiv-Bild-183-2007-0705-500,-Guido-von-List.jpg (81.76 KB, 541x800)

Matthew King
Matthew King

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widukind
NEVER FORGET NEVER FORGIVE NYA~

Attached: 9faabc0c892bc81eb8f179609929c98072206a02.jpg (109.94 KB, 900x1141)

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

Yes, notice something about asatru and odinism? It's repellent for women. This is not sustainable and we will not proliferate our ideology without the inclusion of feminine divinity.

yaddah yaddah, gas the kikes… You know what? How about love your people. Spawn as many as possible and give them a world better than this shit we have now.

Attached: 80f90868b7e82b9da4985940100cd8fb.jpg (422.5 KB, 1280x1707)

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

Television is reality, and reality is less than television.

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Get the fuck out weaboo

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

HEIL FREYA
You first kike, Japan is one of the few countries still to venerate INDRA AKA THOR NYA~

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

So does India via hinduism. You want to start posting bollywood shit now. Un-employed childless faggot.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

bitching about anime
on an image board
Did you come here during the burger election, nyaa~?

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

Many female God exist and are important.

Start a Native European religious Group in your area and you are sure to drown in pussy. I'm seriously considering doing it myself. What have you got to lose in this insane world after all?

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Except the women into asatru have exactly those values.. but I guess you don't get those wherever you live.
Odinism is just christcuckery btw..

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Jack Donovan

Attached: Becoming-a-Barbarian.jpg (497.71 KB, 800x800)

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

no, fuck you that guy is a faggot ad doesn't represent whites. only trs promotes that fucking degenerate

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

ooh projecting now kike?
meguca.org/nya/
NYA~

Attached: 4c7f921f8779e0bda2fdc1c629802bd60622b898.jpg (1.01 MB, 1300x1770)

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

asatru
women
pick one. b-but I've seen one with my own eyes!
If you want to see a feminine group. Look at wiccans, this is what I'm talking about when I say we need union between the sexes.

Attached: Waterhouse-The-Lady-of-Shalott.jpg (407.16 KB, 1296x986)

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

That's whose picture is in the OP.

Logan King
Logan King

psychos … fucking losers

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

successful paganism I would say Rodnovery
The Book of Veles is illegal to both own or even quote from in Russia, Rodnovery won't grow without it, the Communist jews know this ever since the Birch Book was found by a White Russian Colonel in a ruined Ukrainian castle and have fought against its contents since then. Its even one of the items used to discredit Himmler as being into junk science for acquiring it in Belgium.

Further along the Southern border of Russia throughout the Caucuses, most of the tribes would easily revert back to paganism, since Communism is over, if the Russian government wasn't using Islam as a way to keep them all in check through extremist jihads to kill a few polytheist idol worshipers here or there. The Duginists know paganism breeds ethnic nationalism and to see a bunch of small states break off in the South would do a lot of damage to Russia's united future in multiculturalism.

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

wiccans
Im ok with a union of them and burning sticks

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

so,I'm not op I've been saying this for years.

European Gods for European people

it's insane what we have now is

kike gods for European people

whites need to wake the fuck up and realize altruism will be the death of us and tribalism is the natural order of the world and the natural order is the highest law which can never be broken.

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

more wordism
It's a slow day here on /bol/.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Remember, Christians are the pawns of Jews nya~

Attached: f886252eb3b8a4f95f1b5dc1a23d3c5b4549102922eaca2066fe6303d7dbe755.png (245.58 KB, 1681x2802)

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

And that's exactly what I said we need to stop doing. ie heathenry
Union between man and women. It isn't about pic related, yelling into a fire. It's about understanding the world and bring life into it.
Sick reading comprehension? Or I guess we agree

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

newfag can't into greentext
Shills like Donovan are a distraction from legit people like Odinia.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Etymology by sound is not sound etymology.
Brilliant.

Duganists
How big of a thing is this anyways? It seems he is favored by Putin but how much sway does he have and why are there ethnic Russians supporting that regime and not a Russian nationalist one?

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

They've even been on the morning news shows here more than once.
I don't know where you live but I am not bullshitting you, this is true for most of scandinavia.
supporting wicca
lmao

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Lightning bolt

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

supporting wicca
wrong. I'm equating wicca to jack's homosexual heathen cult. Both are radical
feminine/masculine.

They've even been on the morning news shows here more than once.

I don't know where you live but I am not bullshitting you, this is true for most of scandinavia.

North America. And if thats true, thats incredible.

Attached: Bouguereau-1.jpg (4.55 MB, 2055x3999)

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Wicca is a jewish forgery. It has nothing to do with European femininity.

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

it's no coincidence that christmas falls on the winter solstice. it was originally a pagan holiday.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

I wouldn't say incredible, but it is true.
Last time they mocked them and then said their rune-necklaces were somehow racist, which really rumbled my boulders.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Start a local group in your town/city
Network with other like minded nearby groups
run for local government positions
grow your numbers like the golden dawn help your local community
"a little old white lady needs her gutters cleaned who comes to help the local asatru group" this is how you win the people and grow in popularity

become main stream and supplant the kike run christ cucks

This is a call to action,a path that whites can take to reclaim our right to self determination.

Attached: 1523533672131.jpg (3.54 MB, 2560x1440)

John Anderson
John Anderson

And so is Jack donavan's heathen cult. Its jewish forgery. It has nothing to do with European masculinity.

HOWEVER that doesn't mean that europeans are being misguided into those two things. That's what I am saying…

Attached: Waterhouse-Hylas-Nymphs-Manchester1896.jpg (411.24 KB, 2124x1317)

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Please elaborate.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

This reeks of petertstein influence.

A call to action is helping your common folk. Yes. But so is raising a family.

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

you can do both and best to find a woman who isn't kike brainwashed.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

implying that women have an innate mechanism that tells them when their entitlement and ego are out of control

You're not paying attention to what's happening in society are you?

Don't blame the jews for this one.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

I never implied anything of the sort.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

edgy krisjan alert

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

There is no way to pass shit tests if they become progressively more and more impossible to pass, much like infinite limits in calculus, you will never reach "zero".

Whether you walk away or you chimp out and get violent, the general outcome is the same, a failed relationship.

Robert White
Robert White

An open hand slap is not a chimp out, wigger.

Attached: S-U-C-C.jpg (29.25 KB, 507x392)

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

Resorting to violence presages the beginning of the end of a relationship.

If you're trying to split hairs between blackening eyes or slapping, you're merely making excuses.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

The Occult is innately feminine.
Seidr since '74!!
Just lacking some manboobs though.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

It's not splitting hairs at all, faggot. There are stark differences in intent and implication between a slap and savagely beating someone. Only judaised minds can't see the difference.

Attached: laughing-nords.jpg (232.94 KB, 511x638)

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

LOL wife beater.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

operationwerewolf.com

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

Russia in recent years has specifically destroyed any and all Russian nationalist movements in country, even more than a decade ago some within the country understood what this would mean.
Predicting a Majority-Muslim Russia
archive.is/FSES

A Muslim Russia would work in the favor of the Duginist anti-Racist ideology under Muhammad's Last Sermon which would create the most unified Russia, in their minds. A movement like Adyghe Habze for instance stood in the way of this and so Muslims are used to end it like back in 2010, the Orthodox Christians are asleep to see how Islam is used to prevent pagan Nationalism on the borders of Russia but in time the same will be done to them, when they are a much smaller percentage of the population by the end of the century.
rferl.org/a/north_caucasus_insurgents_ethnographer_murder/2272112.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (53.46 KB, 656x738)

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Every organised pagan movement is infested with lefties and ONA cunts who love to shit in the tea and bring their former hang ups with the Abrahamic religion's with them
Do your own thing and embrace isolation or embrace the community and all the halfbreeds, fags and headaches it attracts

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Hermetic user here.
Natural Law is the key to all of this. Natural Law is not inherently masculine or feminine, it just is.

If you have the time for it, I highly reccommend Mark Passio's explanation of it: youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E&t=13769s

If not, the tl;dr version is that people need to live in truth, and the work of the Jew has been one that obscures that truth from others in order to exert control. Occultism, the concealment or occulting of information, is inherently evil, and revealing and spreading of truth is inherently good, but the truth itself is neither, it just is. Anyone can grasp it, man or woman. It doesn't change or yield for anyone. Natural law is true and singular. Understanding it grants power. Bringing yourself into alignment in it grants you more power, too.

There will always be those who can't fully live in truth, who are bound by some illusory thing or another. Those people are not evil, if they have natural law and the love of truth in their hearts, it's your obligation to help them. If a person seeks to obscure the true nature of the world for their own gain, they are bad and you should judge them and vindicate them.

It's that simple, much simpler than any grandiose mystic tradition would suggest.

Attached: hermes.jpg (46.63 KB, 539x599)

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

Sounds more like White Nationalism.

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

Not Wotanism. Leftists would be literally blood-eagled if they opened their claptrap.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Occultism, the concealment or occulting of information, is inherently evil, and revealing and spreading of truth is inherently good,

Do you see evil when a mother hides Easter eggs for the children to find?

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

Heathenry is innately masculine.

imagine being over the age of 20 and still latching on to this DnD Nerdic bullshit

(NatSoc germany)

Yeah, that 90% Christian nation state was totally an exemplar of le pagan EVROPA

Is this board just intoxicated by it's own farts or something?

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

muh

White Christians bad
White Pagans bad
White Boomers bad
White Trump bad
White Gays bad

Stormtard plan to save the White race

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Deontological morality is NPC-tier. It presumes that logos is subservient to ethos, which is false. Ethos flows from logos. Logos serves none, not even itself.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Haven't take a shit in awhile?

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

Ironic considering how a lot of huwhite heathenry are libtard dicksuckers and attention seeking thots.

leave the real authentic paganism to people like the Kalash or Uralic Russians, not rootless amerimutts

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Reminder that an American who is Irish, Italian, Swedish and 5% black has no blood connection with anything pagan. You have no roots in Europe, only in America, accept it and move on.

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

It all depends on how real you want to get. You are taking the adversarial position when you do something like that. That's kind of how authority works, too, and also why the dichotomy between the "Nice Guy White Nationalists" and the siegefags is a false one. Siegefags understand the underworkings of war better than anyone else. You also have to understand that in the furthering of a state and of a cohesive reality, absolute adherence to truth is difficult and sometimes counter-productive - even Hitler was a pragmatist who phased out the SA after their role was over.

A person who orients themselves as a leader must understand the difference between good and evil, but also must grant himself the moral authority to commit great atrocities for the greater good, and keep his power. As long as the wisest and most powerful man is in control, all is well, regardless of what form of government is in place.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

The idea of good/evil is…. semitic. Foreign to native european religion. The dualistic nature of that is something seen in the kabbalah, torah, free masonry, islam, christianity. Pagans have trickster deities. Even then they're not seen as evil.

The division within paganism is more aligned with chaos/order. BUT EVEN THEN.. the archetypes differentiate themselves further and beyond dualism.

Attached: Neptune-Fountain-Florence-Piazza-della-Signoria5.PNG (183.52 KB, 850x463)

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

Keep trying Schlomo.

It does not work.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

Go stick a placenta (WOTAN!!!!) up your asshole, fucking sodomite.

Attached: DnKwXkrW0AAfysO.jpg (20.77 KB, 462x425)

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Attached: 1484971818307.jpg (148.59 KB, 590x639)

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

worshiping
cucktianity
le epic neo-baganism
Fellas, what if I told you that an alternative exists, one that manifests the hyperborean overman?

Attached: tumblr-pjqoclcb6A1xei4qro1-540.jpg (20.2 KB, 540x440)
Attached: tumblr-pcae0oPxcB1x1n5hto1-1280.jpg (487.64 KB, 948x1280)

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

Paganism is only 100 years old

Attached: a33cbcfb522ef678cc70db8f72190683afec1a33b30782ff44d76439f9b890a9.png (32.15 KB, 558x614)

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Trees for the forest with you, huh?

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

Basically this

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

your about 10 meme images away from unearthing the hidden redpilled meaning of Skyrim®

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Obscurity and lacking coherence with you, huh?

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

Wow, the face of paganism.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

Modern conceptions of good and evil prob have more to do with emergence of nationalism in post French Revolution Yurop than anything.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

Wow, the face of the overman.
<abstract archetypes that transcend culture is good!
kys

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

Wag your tail some more for Odin and I'm sure he'll give you a treat.

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

Wag your tail some more for universe and I'm sure you still won't understand a thing about life.

Abstraction leads nowhere. At some point you need to specify a direction in your life. Ancestral worship is nothing to be made fun of about, I guess if you're a pseudo intellectual you can poke holes through anything if you try hard enough!

Attached: Cabanel-The-Birth-of-Venus.jpg (171.73 KB, 1200x682)

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

worship
There is that word again.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

<Why worship the Gods when I AM GOD?
Comical. How is being the best there ever was at literally EVERYTHING?

Attached: Idun-and-the-Apples1890-J.-Doyle-Penrose..jpg (162.46 KB, 500x314)

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

You assume a lot of things. Maybe you should read some books instead of making assumptions.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

^^^ This is the gayest exchange I've seen in a long time.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

Hitler did a fine job assblasting Europe.

WN retards now attacking pagans….muh I though Christcucks…muh…Pagancucks

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

Oy vey!

Attached: 717420e342f8a6949be16b6653c352cb1c87f5a10cebd1503f01d14556d6634e.jpg (130.1 KB, 612x380)

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Maybe you read Nietzsche like I just did!
Grow up, I read thus spoke Zarathustra before you were even born. That's how I can assume a lot about you. I know the head space you're in because I was once there too.

Attached: Leighton-God-Speed.jpg (5.18 MB, 2904x4000)

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

I read the wikipedia summary of Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Fixed

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Totally got me, I just read the cover title tbqh.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

What is fantastic is that I use the term "Overman" and immediately you assume that I am ONLY referring to the concept proposed by Nietzsche and not something else as proposed by the likes of Evola and Guenon. You're mentally shot and stuck.
You assume too much and read too little.

Attached: 1455768121536.gif (1.32 MB, 200x200)

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Ooh, we gotta super genius he's read not 1…not..2…
Books. Man, tell me about life. Is reading all there is too it?

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

No, every now and then I watch a Thulean Perspective video.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

THE TRUTH!
gasp

Sounds fulfilling. When you're not doing that you can criticize the way other people live their life too!

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Yeah man, I love him and the Golden One. Jack Donovan is also pretty cool. Also that one cowboy guy that talks about Norse myth. Very redpilled gentlemen.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

Tell me about it, the other day I wore roman armor and rubbed essential oils all over my body flexing my muscles howling at the full moon to invoke the WOLFMANCULT
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK (totally not a fury homosexual)

Some how, I think you're being sincere on some level and its disturbing me. I'm leaving now.

Attached: varg-spear2.jpg (168.28 KB, 600x900)

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

females & you see how they fall in line with the male ways
Women are elemental water and earth. They fit the container formed, as the constant substance within the container.
Men are elemental fire and air. They are the container, and their fluctuation non-constant nature gives the adaptability needed for survival in this clown world.

You don't understand the world you live in. You don't go against the current, because that's a waste of effort. You save your efforts, and let the autism of others serve you. If you do so honorably without insulting others, they will feel fulfilled in being guided for mutual gain. When you do eventually open your mouth or raise your arms, it becomes a remarkable thing rather than a mundane chore. Women are easy to predict, when you know the rules they're hardwired to play by. Use their hardwired autism to suit you, because a woman feels fulfilled when she has a container she can fit into. They are the most adaptive, but the least original. Men are both adaptive and original, but fall heavily with the standard curve of deviation - The crucible of reality separates lesser child-boys from the leaders. Know that only a person insecure and underdeveloped finds pleasure in violating the bottom line of their society, which are the women, children, and the men who have not yet realized themselves.

The adult-man's reign is brief, but long if he is the greatest among greats. Men really do all want the same thing, which also makes them predictable. However the place where they choose to belong on the curve of standard deviation shapes their perspective, and therefore goals. This is where the Jewish plague of modernism comes in: people now expect everything for nothing. Instant gratification, absolutely pitifully fragile, and emotional incontinence have made cucks of men and whores of women. We are most miserable because we deny ourselves of our nature, and our societal programming whispers us into denying ourselves of what we are. Become the change you want to see, and see yourself as owing nothing to nobody until you wish to honor them and yourself by recognizing and reciprocating the good they do. Mercilessly punish the banality of the things that are truly evil - not the mindless mainstream meme of 'evil', but its real presence.

If you dominate others in service to yourself, you become a broken soul that has become addicted to self gratification.
If you raise others up from and through the benefit of wisdom, they will seek to serve you because it also serves themselves, and all will prosper blamelessly.

All things however are cyclical, and all move within the constant 5th element: the Ethereal. The weak have been made such, while complying with the siren song of the Jew. This does not absolve the monster that is the Jew of his sin. When you push a buoyant object underwater, it pops back up just as hard. The Jew is not as powerful as it thinks, because it has chosen to operate by fighting the natural order: that buoyant object will pop back up. If the Jews really did have the strength to fight this kinetic force, they wouldn't have tried to do so in the first place. They would have been so powerful, that they would not have needed to try, and would have realized the folly of it before even attempting. They aren't just fighting the enemy that they foolishly chose; they're fighting causality itself. This world may be a prison, but its a prison meant for humans. Not the Jews.

You are part of that ignorance which is merely a symptom of how far under the water we are.
You will pass loudly, like all the other distractions.
You are a tragedy, living in the shadow of your true self without realizing it.
I hope you will retain your will, and subject yourself to violent introspection. It is only with great strides that any of us can move forward, and our squeamishness will only weaken us.

We must secure the existence of our peoples.
We must secure the existence of our children.
But first we must become a people once again, and we must resume the honor of bringing forth children.

SUPERHUMANIZE YOURSELF, AND BECOME BLOODSHED

Polite sage for off topic.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

Covering yourselves in hideous tattoos like a death row murderer and LARPing as a fucking Odinist (what you imagine Odinists were in your unlearned mind) isn't really the road to political success. These guys are all dope addicted retards that never read a book. The SS would beat the shit out of scum like this, send them to the harshest prisons.

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

Dead kike on a stick

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

You mean like a Stormtard?

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Still can't get laid Adolf?

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

(heil'd)
Of course Donavan is operating a cult. He's a raging homosexual.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

You mean like a Stormtard?

You mean that gaggle of crypto jews and FBI agents?

Cooper King
Cooper King

You have never passed shit tests before have you? Nor do you understand what a shit test is eh?
walk away, chimp out, or get violent? those aren't even options, that's just a list of how you fail.
You don't pass it by rising to it, that is called qualifying yourself and failing the fucking shit test miserably. You pass it by deflecting the test casually or by owning it and sending it back at her in a funny and also backhand way.
All shit tests are equal. The appearance of difficulty settings within shit tests is just a sign of you buying into the paradigm of the test and failing no matter what you do. Buying the test paradigm is the test numbnuts.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Don't reply to bait.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Life is a larp. You better get good at it.

William Green
William Green

Usually I gotta wait to get some objections to my logic before I know what approach to use. For really euphoric science progressivists I go the Fermi's Paradox & Great Filter route.

Fermi's Paradox: In a purely material universe where Earth is not special, the odds of the genesis of life occurring only on Earth is astronomically low to the point of impossibility. There are definitely other aliums out there far older than Humans who have had technological capability for at least a million years (up to a billion years more) by the time Humans arose on Earth. This is because Earth is very very young on the galactic scale.

The paradox is that it only takes 100,000 years to travel across the galaxy even at sublight speeds. Meaning the galaxy would be fully populated (and probably also processed into machinery and infrastructure like self-replicating robots and dyson swarms) by the time Humans arose. Or in other words, Earth should already have been colonized by aliens at least 900,000 years ago. This is mathematically certain.

Either Earth is somehow very very special and is the first place life arose, which is basically impossible, or there are extremely profound implications for why this didn't/hasn't happened.

1. (My hypothesis) Gods are real, and there is a cosmological struggle on a plane of existence we can't see or even comprehend; a "war in heaven" that causes the destruction of souls. We're basically caught in the crossfire between the spirits of nobility, the Aesir, and the spirits of depravity (Hell, Mulspel, Moloch, etc). In this theory, Jews have souls of darkness to act as a foil to the souls of light that Aryans possess.

2. (The gay pop culture explanation, ala Mass Effect, Halo, and other sci fi garbage) That something is systematically exterminating life that has reached a certain stage of development. Since it is the favored explanation for kike media it is very likely that this is a red herring. Especially since we can see with our own fucking eyes in real time that the White race is dying out not to some space alium culling but to a spiritual sickness warping their perceptions and judgments.

3. There are a lot more. For a partial list see (((wikipedia))):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox#Hypothetical_explanations_for_the_paradox

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

occult

I really wish dumb fagots would stop using words they don't understand

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

get gud m8

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

thats very esoteric of you

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

unironcially calling yourself 'pagan'

Means villager, the word not-imperial cultists would shout at philosophers while they pulled them out of their homes.
The modern version just means non-Semitic.

I'm leveling up as Thulean Wizard with a dip into the Hy-Brasil Bard. Hopefully I'll be able to cast 'Volkanization' for the final boss fight.

Attached: esoteric-bob-wizardofpol.jpg (164.21 KB, 727x1000)

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

First you'll have to get people to acknowledge that in all religions men and women worshipped differently.
Good fucking luck in an era with 1488 genders.

John Wright
John Wright

Come out LARPagans, I know you're out there. Lets have a discussion.
No. Go away. There's shills and furious judeo-christians that turn everything into a screaming match, no matter how many carefully written paragraphs and genuine effort we pump into these threads.
The occultists are meditating, the LARPagans are working out or gardening, and the good Christians are getting along with us all like normal people.

(check'd)
Fermi Paradox
Yes, that's one of the things that used to keep me awake at night.
The way I think of it, look at the path of evolution. We've had the slate wiped clean on Earth multiple times, and
Eyes have evolved independently 7-11 times
Echolocation has evolved independently 2 times
Locomotion via quadrupedal legs has evolved either 4 times or countless times depending on where you set the origin point
Human level intelligence has evolved only once
And look at that one time that "human level intelligence" evolved. Only the Aryan and far-eastern asiatic strains can be argued to show any measurable intelligence. And it was only the Aryans that spread across the globe, advanced technologically and continued to evolve themselves. If we hadn't come along, some of the Asians would probably have a well structured culture with basic technology, but it's unlikely they would have achieved as much as we did without us to copy from. They still can't seem to build a military without plagiarizing old Soviet engineering designs.

It's very likely that the universe is teeming with life, except they're all plants, animals, niggers and creatures that have a working society that doesn't expand very much. Perhaps it's not life that is so rare, but rather the type of intelligence that can advance and evolve itself until it can expand and grow no further without taking to the stars just doesn't show up very often.

And what if this pattern repeats at higher levels? Perhaps even Aryans will realize they can't hold together a massive intergalactic empire and will have to keep our domain to a limited amount of star systems or risk intergalactic society fracturing. Maybe among the rare spacefaring races the race that can hold itself together over vast distances in time and space is even more elusive. Perhaps we'll be the first.

Attached: pillars-of-creation-new-view.jpg (1.31 MB, 2048x1536)

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

pagan
FUCK OFF CHRIST NIGGER

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

FUCK OFF CHRIST NIGGER
Saving the White race

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

I think Christians need to get back to roots of being an imperial death cult.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

And look at that one time that "human level intelligence" evolved. Only the Aryan and far-eastern asiatic strains can be argued to show any measurable intelligence. And it was only the Aryans that spread across the globe, advanced technologically and continued to evolve themselves. If we hadn't come along, some of the Asians would probably have a well structured culture with basic technology, but it's unlikely they would have achieved as much as we did without us to copy from. They still can't seem to build a military without plagiarizing old Soviet engineering designs.

It's very likely that the universe is teeming with life, except they're all plants, animals, niggers and creatures that have a working society that doesn't expand very much.

Or in other words, only Aryans have souls. I believe the Ettins from our mythology were actually aliens without souls, creatures who only existed to devour, but who had managed to essentially 'evolve' the ability to use starflight like the way bees and ants evolved agriculture and architecture in building their hives. There might be 'advanced' space aliums that are on paper more advanced than we are, but are the ultimate NPCs who just react to stimulus and only exist to fulfill their base needs. They live, build, tear down, rebuild, eat, shit, and die. Complete stagnancy due to no souls whatsoever, and once every hundred thousand years some mutations cause them to use their technology incorrectly in a way that accidentally improves its efficacy. Technological evolution in a very real sense.

And what if this pattern repeats at higher levels? Perhaps even Aryans will realize they can't hold together a massive intergalactic empire and will have to keep our domain to a limited amount of star systems or risk intergalactic society fracturing. Maybe among the rare spacefaring races the race that can hold itself together over vast distances in time and space is even more elusive. Perhaps we'll be the first.
It doesn't really matter with regards to my hypothesis or Fermi's paradox itself. Administering a central government being impossible over interstellar distances, especially if FTL is impossible or very difficult, is quite likely. But that only limits central governments. It does not prevent biological and colonial proliferation. It'd be just like the American frontier, or the migration period of human history. Splinter groups would break away from the established core and settle the frontiers, continually fleeing the advance of civilization(s), being pushed away. These splinter groups would be the seeds of life that would expand in every direction until the entire galaxy had been filled with innumerable Aryan (or alien) civililzations.

And alarmingly, this has not happened to the Milky Way yet.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Still touching kids torpedo kike?

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Your IP still on the Jew's Nazi list?

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

I hope so

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

implying women don’t submit to violence naturally
The biggest underlying propaganda meme for the jews to split the family in western society was that men were (((abusing))) their women. Then the jews paraded the wives of deadbeat alcoholics they helped create and said “see this is why we should give the courts to the women”. There is a difference between discipline and abuse and most marriages where abuse occurred was where a drunken/heathen of a man usually satiated with jewish cultural filth like alcoholism and degenerate desires took to abusing his women instead of himself. Jews create these men like flys create larvae. Selfish indolent men that are so pathetically weak and cowardly they act as the jews agent without even knowing

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

This thread is now an occult/pagan humor thread.

Attached: pracicing-the-occult.jpg (114.59 KB, 800x600)

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Let me in on the fun

Attached: a34464ed50276d669fcb71896192c2aacb3965bb9df36d135173b6d5af894121.png (474.88 KB, 655x688)
Attached: ad519d4a5ca144ea9c17ab8a18ec2262bc1e647907956f1c47f7e4a0100ee81a.jpg (75 KB, 450x720)

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

This can't be true because the roman idols are idols, and idolatry is forbidden in the Bible. Jesus cannot be Jupiter-Zeus, because the way the Jesus interacts with God is nothing like how Zeus interacts with Chronos. Zeus killed Chronos. Everyone in the New Testament is given eternal life in heaven, so literally nobody dies. I'd really like to hear you go into detail on how you arrived at the conclusions you posted, because it seems like you literally pulled them out of your ass.

David Clark
David Clark

As a Christian, I think it's ok to have an interest in Astaru, from a cultural heritage standpoint. But Astaru is obviously obsolete as a spiritual practice. Just because you're interested in your heritage doesn't mean that you have to bow down to lesser idols.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Reconcile your brain with a bullet esonigger

Friendly reminder this is the kind of non-political non-content white noise CM wants on Zig Forums

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

negated

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

reinstated

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

I read through threads like this.
I start generally interested and then i realise most of you are
- not well adjusted
- bitter that a stronger whiter man than you is having sex and you’re not

Go be a leftist where you belong.

Attached: EA5FC6E0-8131-48DF-9FC7-33187E3C6501.jpeg (109.41 KB, 414x640)

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Why don't you lead the discussion? You may get what you want out of it, and then you won't feel the need to complain like the vague little bitch that you are. Fucking beta.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Most gods are indeed lesser idols. This does not mean their worship is completely evil. In the apocryphal gospel of Matthew , it speaks of how when Christ came to a temple in egypt, the idols of Egypt fell down upon their face as if they were bowing , all centered and pointed around Christ. The high priest then declared that Christ was truly the god of OUR gods and the high one spoken of in legend. Notice that here the idols are not destroyed nor are they declared demons but merely as lesser deities. I don't really see any difference between archangels and pagan gods honestly . I think the archangels are merely the pagan gods that stayed loyal to god while others either strayed or tried to make their own path.

The exception is odin and Krishna. Both are said to be avatars , gods in the flesh of men. Both are the ultimate godhead compressed into a single form. Both are leaders of whole races in crusades against darkness. Both are said to have laid their hands upon the heads of their followers and healed them and strengenthed them for battle. Both ascended back to heaven on their own volition but not before promising men that they could be immortal as well , if they made their hearts pure and lived with honor.

Odin and Krishna are the same entity as Christ Jesus , the godhead descended upon earth to instruct man and set him straight from his errors. There will be another coming of the godhead and this time he will come with righteous fire and legions of angels. The next avatar will make odin seem tame but comparison.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Knowing the difference could save a life. Learn the difference today by calling 1-800-SPOOKS-R-US

Attached: learn-the-difference.jpg (84.03 KB, 800x630)

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Pagans get the rope too

Attached: 1519360320275.gif (96.18 KB, 205x234)

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Agreed. Holy war on the Christians. While they draw breath there can never be peace between Europeans.

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

while attempting to come off smug and clever, you just come off as ass-backwards retarded

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

What non retard non drug addled adult could seriously believe in any of this fucking superstitious nonsense?

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

None. LARPagans are degenerates that want to regress and forgo everything their ancestors built just so they can dance in the mud like niggers.

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Very interesting perspective you have there. From what little reading I've done on Odin (I mainly focus and meditate on Christian studies), I would agree that he does possess a divine spark, by definition. I don't believe that his divinity is as great as that of Jesus Christ, who is from the direct lineage of God himself. Odin does, however, seem to me like he was at the center of the Aesir civilization, and possessed the divine spark when those around him were simply NPCs or whatever.

Like I said, I don't know everything about the subject. I'd be interested in your sources which support your hypothesis.

These conversations serve the purpose of bringing us closer to a common sense of morality. Establishing a common sense of morality is the first step in unifying the White race. We do this by consulting Holy scripture and other historical texts.

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

Have you no concept of history?
If you are white, which I assume you aren't because you seem American, but let's pretend you are for arguments sake.
If you are white, the majority of your ancestors did not subscribe to a semitic religion that was eventually cleaned up by adding traditional european folkbeliefs.

And the "progress" that occured during the golden age being attributed to christianity is retarded. Most inventors and artists were members of non-christian cults that formed due to the lack of cerebral breathing-room christianity allowed at the time.
Furthermore Christianity is responsible for turning europe into a stinking mess, literally, because cleanliness being next to godliness is very new. For fucks sake cats were considered the spawn of satan because they washed.
Meanwhile the godfearing men got plagued by disease because the allmighty one and only god forbade cleanliness.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

You have to admit that the economic powerhouse that is America was the direct result of Whites adopting Christianity.

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

being this retarded

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Christian scum shrieks as you strike him down.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

This whole thread is 'we wuz kangz' for white people, except atleast in our case some of it is true.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Just kill the kikes.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Fermi's Paradox presupposes that civilization would necessary expand everywhere it can. What if civilizations just don't? We have all we need on Earth.
Dead airless irradiated rocks seem that much interesting in comparison with the Antarctic or the sea bed or the deserts? Hey, you can actually breath, and not freeze over/roast to death in a minute in our earthly deserts that have like 1 berber over 10.000sq klicks of land.

it only takes 100,000 years to travel across the galaxy even at sublight speeds
only
10x our whole history since agriculture was invented
ludicrous amount of energy to propel to sub-light then brake back to sane speed
just to move some mass…somewhere…because reasons
GROSSLY INEFFICIENT. Also useless as of our modern capacities and interests. It might stay just that way forever. Just calculate how much energy must be wasted to propel to sublight a small piece of mass that might have a change to fly close to a start with dead rocks orbiting it. Have fun not overshooting your target or actually braking to sane speed and landing for… what? What exactly does it have the Solar system doesn't?

Or maybe they don't even use physical transportation. So the advanced aliens are everywhere using occult tech to remotely look at things with amusement, but primitives don't even know they are being screened constantly.

Or maybe the logic of progress dictates our future to be inscrutable, so our conceptions of ayyys behaving like XIX century naval roach are false. Try to explain to a peasant from the mountain bumfuck of Laos why do Murricans maintain an extremely complex world financial system backed by extremely exploitative economy in search of rarest metals and minerals only to seemingly stuff random niggers with poisonous fast food to death from morbid obesity. We can't comprehend half the stuff that happens daily on Earth, yet think of extremely developed ayyys motives.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

America was outwardly founded on christianity, but the core was masonic.
Being an economic powerhouse has nothing to do with Christianity, one might say it contradicts the teachings of rabbi Jesus even.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

The dream of grasping a planet and make it's environment bend the knee to us is inherently western.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

There is no evidence of masons being Christian or non-Christian. If it is true that masons act wrong in the eyes of God, it doesn't make America any less Christian. For example: in Jerusalem: the Pharisees were nepotistic and greedy, despite their outward religious beliefs. I doubt that you would call Israel a non-Jewish nation, even though the ruling class exhibited behavior which is antithetical to Jewish ideals.
The fact remains that America had always been populated predominantly by White Christians until recently. Therefore, America was a result of Whites adopting Christianity.

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

we should reinstate human sacrifice as a punishment for pedophilia, corruption and Judaism
Sorry for my ill-educated question here, but isn't the point of a sacrifice the fact that it's precious?
A worthy God needs to be offered a worthy sacrifice. How is a pedophile worthy of being given to Him?

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

You aren't considering the fact that this system may not have the easiest to extract materials. If there were materials to be had in Alpha Centari. We may go there, if we go there we may stay there, if we stay there, its easier to go to the next one. This Geo-Centric worldview is not serving you. The "logic of progress" isn't linear or even a thing. No-one predicted the industrial or agricultural revolution. Flying machines were fantasies of madmen. Step out of your age/era and view time holistically, whats 100k years when the universe is billions old and we have TRILLIONS of years to go?

By this benchmark (100,000 years to travel galaxy) I expect humanity to explore it in its entirety within 200,000 years. If you disagree…look at a map made in 1492. what's 500years / 10000years? 5%. so in 5% of the span of our civilization we were able to map the entire world and take a picture of every single square meter. You realize how crazy that is right? From lauding a skygod to launching satellite in just a few hundred years. We doing just fine.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

Also, it is a bit ambiguous but you could correlate Odin with Jesus (sun cross, hanging from Yggdrasil as a sacrifice/hanging from crucifix as a sacrifice.

Black Sun = Light = Odin = God = Jeus =/= Satan = Jewhowa = Baal = Darkness = Moon

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

No, every now and then I watch a Thulean Perspective video.
xx Based ² xx

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Looks erroneous.
The Woman would be Air and Water.
The Man Earth and Fire.
It makes more sense and makes Man and Woman faaaaaar more complementary.

Plus Hugo Boss for fuck's sake!

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

And therefore one would find kike bones in the basement of America.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

Jeus
?
Also, problem with moons?

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

These heathen groups are just w collection of lost men looking for meaning, thinking they will find it in tattoos and a sense of style. I think it is a way to essentially assauge the desire to live freely in a surface level, clinging to materialism in a way still. They all seem like cowards, tbh. No amount of looking like a "bad ass" actually makes up for the emptiness of modern vapidity.

David Peterson
David Peterson

The jew bots have taken over. The stupid White man is so easy to troll.

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

Which ones?

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

related

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

occult heathenry is the new religion

die in fire op

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

It is also very pie in the sky. There are states in the US the area of a mid-size European country yet with population of mid-size European city, due to being an arid wasteland or a tundra wasteland or a Floridan swamp or whatever. Many orders of magnitude easier to tame and colonize due to myriads of factors, and that much easier to reach. You don't have to fly half a year to year in an irradiated void to land on an airless rock without a single bacterium around, or even liquid water.
Wasting precious time and resources on getting people high in the sky for no reason to be there and plant a colored rag is retarded. Aside from the Apollo Program being useless (except for a vanity display of "fuck you commies"), the USSR had literally starving peoples while resources were wasted on shooting a man in the sky real quick to show them capitalist pigdogs who's vanity fit is better.
Then you have the modern USA seemingly unable to land on the Moon once more, somehow "loosing" supposedly very basic tech from over 40 years ago. Or the whole deal of creepy tales of proto-Gagarins burning alive on the start or re-entry. All for a vanity fit, a symbol of "taming" or "overcoming" something a human being is intrinsically and will ever be a part of.

Then again, "make it's environment bend the knee" is not just Western, but Modern Western. Christian mindset sees Nature as enemy territory, and community of believers as a temporary refuge before the imaginary land of endless bliss. Or endless torment if you paid to pay your taxes for wine and whores for the Roman dude with the funny hat.

A big problem of neo-pagans is precisely such an abyss between their mindset and their ancestral mindset, spanning thousands of years. You can't JUST go to a blot and hail Odin there, and then happily shitpost on the internet and work your dayjob serving Muslim niggers vanilla coffee, with all the decay it does to nature and human psyche, much less Odin's displeasure.
Paganism done to its logical conclusions leads not just to NatSoc - to full-blown ecoterorrism and religious fundamentalism (fundamental crime being replacing Judeo-Liberal fundament of Europe and Americas with something else). You would see a society attacking other nations with bioweapons because they dare upset Njord's domain with plastic waste from over the globe, or leading genocidal not-jihads against aliens because their men need live target practice and maybe slaves to sacrifice, or waste ludicrous amount of wealth on building ancestral mounds or raising 100-meter high steel runestones instead of space rockets and bank offices' glass skyscrapers. You know, like Islam, only times 10 more alien. National-Socialism wouldn't even register to them other than a blip on False Degenerate Teachings, they would be that much alien to it as to anything else Modern.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

You would see a society attacking other nations with bioweapons because they dare upset Njord's domain with plastic waste from over the globe, or leading genocidal not-jihads against aliens because their men need live target practice and maybe slaves to sacrifice, or waste ludicrous amount of wealth on building ancestral mounds or raising 100-meter high steel runestones instead of space rockets and bank offices' glass skyscrapers. You know, like Islam, only times 10 more alien. National-Socialism wouldn't even register to them other than a blip on False Degenerate Teachings, they would be that much alien to it as to anything else Modern.
I think you're taking this a little too far user…

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Any homosexual belongs in the bog, by Pagan law, so why should I bother watching his shit?

David Butler
David Butler

You would see a society attacking other nations with bioweapons
Hmmmmm…..

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Absolutely false. That sentiment is a total fabrication born from weak willed neo-pagans projecting their modern sensibilities upon ancient cultures. Ritual sacrifice of captured enemies was the rule, not the exception.

Kayden James
Kayden James

Can we agree that the only good christians were fascist? Despite their religion they actually don't have as much problems with heathens as conservitards do which already puts them leagues ahead imo. /christian/ doesn't fit this description with their godly nigger worship I must add.

Attached: codreanu.jpg (77.39 KB, 442x708)

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

Issac Newton.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (508.44 KB, 643x482)

Carson James
Carson James

correct also decent person is acceptable

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

America was founded on White nationalist Freemasonry, as bizarre as it sounds. Look up the history of the book and the author's history: Common Sense.

Attached: Founding-fathers.jpeg (458.32 KB, 1100x1659)

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

I consider myself a sort of "druid", but I don't wear a cloak or deer horns. In the end, it is about seeking. You have to seek and what you sought will be revealed. The trick is just defining what you want, taking action and then paying attention. I spent nearly 30 years spinning my wheels because I didn't understand that all 3 requirements must be met. If you wish to know the masculine, petition the masculine to teach you and he will. The same goes for the feminine.

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

I don't believe that his divinity is as great as that of Jesus Christ, who is from the direct lineage of God himself

you misunderstand; they are the same entity under different names. Odin even claims that he has walked the earth many times, and been known to many men and many races, under thousands of different names. he is the "Unknown God" worshiped by the Greeks in Acts 17. the primordial creator essence that is the root of all divine inspiration, the creator of mankind, the breather of life into the souls of humans. Why do you think when the Gothic Bible was translated, they translated the words for Jehovah, Elohim and Ellyion as "God"? Do you know the origin of this word? It was the Goths name for Odin, where their tribal name originates (the connection is easier to see in German; Gott). They understood that Odin was not a demon, nor a false God, but the same God which was spoken of in the Bible. The similarities between Odin and the Christian God are a little too much to ignore. Odin hung himself upon a tree and was stabbed with a spear, in sacrifice to himself, so that he could learn the mysteries of the universe and reveal these secrets to men. He was the first God, and with his 2 brothers Villi and Ve (whose names are basically just different iterations of the same vital essence of Odin, together their names are "Will, Faith, and Inspiration") he shaped the universe and gave birth to the first humans, Ask and Elm. A trinity of creation, "Let US make man in OUR own image", and its worth nothing that Genesis contains many elements which are similar to Germanic mythology, even phrasing (Flesh to flesh, blood to blood, bone to bone, a very recurrent phrase and spell in different Indo-Aryan religions) Jehovah is frequently referred to as the Lord of Hosts and is often called upon to protect his followers in battle, to lead his angels against the armies of the enemy and to cloth his soldiers in divine armor and the helmet of salvation. Odin is similarly called the God of Armies, the Lord of Warriors, and the Germanic tribes supplicated him to lead his einherjar against their enemies in battle. Then there are the ritualistic and moral similarities between the Bible and the Germanic tribes; baptism, hatred of faggots, distrust of civilization. I think God merely turned his attentions away from the Hebrews and towards the Germanic tribes because the Hebrews had become corrupt and Moloch-worshiping savages while the Germans were increasingly showing a higher moral standard. This eventually resulted in the damnation of the Hebrews when they killed the most recent Avatar, which was Christ, thus making it very clear whose seed they were truly from.

sources would be the Mahabharata, the Heimskringla (which is where it explicitly states that Odin walked the earth as a warlike avatar and created Aryan civilization) and Genesis 2:23 compared to the second Merseberg charm and to passages in the Atharvaveda.

Merseberg chant (2): Phol and Wodan were riding to the woods,
and the foot of Balder's foal was sprained
So Sinthgunt, Sunna's sister, conjured it.
and Frija, Volla's sister, conjured it.
and Wodan conjured it, as well he could:
Like bone-sprain, so blood-sprain,
so joint-sprain:
Bone to bone, blood to blood,
joints to joints, so may they be mended.

Atharvaveda, hymn IV, 12:
1. Grower (Rohani) art thou, grower, grower of severed bone; make this grow. O arundhatī
2. What of thee is torn, what of thee is inflamed (?), what of thee is crushed (?) in thyself
may Dhātar excellently put that together again, joint with joint.
3. Let thy marrow come together with marrow, and thy joint together with joint;
together let what of your flesh has fallen apart, together let thy bone grow over.
4. Let marrow be put together with marrow; let skin grow with skin;
let thy blood, bone grow; let flesh grow with flesh.
5. Fit thou together hair with hair; fit together skin with skin;
let thy blood, bone grow; put together what is severed, O herb…, etc.

Genesis 2:23: And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Attached: N05895-10.jpg (217.77 KB, 1086x1536)
Attached: early-germanic-crucifix.jpg (36.72 KB, 296x342)
Attached: Bluetooth-runestone.jpg (223.35 KB, 1152x1429)
Attached: Odin's-Self-sacrifice-by-Collingwood.jpg (1.72 MB, 1868x2436)

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Sacrifice is personal. It shows how much personal effort and time you dedicate to the gods, as a measure of your loyalty and affection to them.
Sacrificing a pedo would show to the gods how much of your personal time and effort you invested to save the community from predation and please the gods by punishing misbehaviour. It would be a worthy sacrifice.
Unless the pedo was easily caught and/or didn't harm the community that much, so one would easily off him and sacrifice something worthwhile instead.
Same with war captives - European gods weren't that bloodthirsty, so you dedicated your willingness to be injured or die in open battle for your kin and honour to your gods, not just any random strangers you happily scurried away like a lousy rat. That would be a very Jewish way of trying to bribe off a literal god

If there were materials to be had in Alpha Centari. We may go there
The system is alike to our very much. Hence you won't find any exotic matter there, and even if you do, the cost of transportation in insurmountable.
I expect humanity to explore it in its entirety within 200,000 years
Well, I don't. Hence is it pure speculation born out of personal preference.
Step out of your age/era and view time holistically
I did. The Americas were discovered by accident by people searching for silks and spices denied by the Ottomans due to rivalry with the Venetians. If the Ottomans were more lenient or Byzantium didn't fall, the Americas might have not been discovered, because sailing across Africa or "empty" Atlantic-Pacific was profitable only relative to Ottomans being naughty.
Projecting specifically Age of Sail sentiments on faraway aliens is precisely your's being stuck in an ancient era. Space Opera is a rehash of Age of Sail tales with new decor. Except it took up to 30 days to sail from the Canary isles to the Windward Isles. Not 4 years of impossible speed, or over 400 years of reasonable speed.
The Chinese didn't send out explorer expeditions because they had everything they ever wanted right at home, or close enough. Frantic search for shiny things to sell or process is a very Modern, even Capitalist notion alien to earlier European mindset. You have everything you need for a good life right at home, them spices and silks very luxuries for a decadent elite anyway.

And that was on free wind energy. Good luck speeding up to lightspeed on a free energy light sail. And don't forget the back trip.
That is if you don't happen to overshoot your target by some minuscule couple hundred million kilometers and sail away for billions of years in the emptiest void. Them monkeys spent half a year and 2 billion dollars to send a 150kg rover to a dead end trip to a second closest planet yet make plans to cover all the Galaxy in "merely over 200000 years". Must be the reason sci-fi nerds are bad at counting their own life expenses.

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

luring white people into occult practices
LARPagans being exposed as the paws of satanic kikes

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Pic very related

Attached: Vril.jpg (30.69 KB, 700x646)

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Attached: 968b9a9c7e3a309cb1e8434c799777e5b57220fa7a551dbbcef2efa4656f112e.png (717.01 KB, 686x782)

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

picking and proding
pick and probe
"paco pico"
lena 1980s
"paco pico"
gian carlo 2005

Attached: 2putamadreistijuanatortillasisteeteeisrosalilialiragaleradotterofricardolirasandoval.png (177.17 KB, 1366x768)

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

Based Vrilposter.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

Hurf durf hurr muh LARPagans
Christians being exposed for being retards

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Odinia?

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

oh look it's the same autist from /christian/ looking to get btfo yet again!

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Grossly underrated post.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

It was literally just 1488.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

If they really get back to roots, they'll be like munchies for lions.

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Put down the dice and come back to reality.

Attached: 1550369849806.jpg (99.52 KB, 640x919)
Attached: 1550370553287.jpg (105.56 KB, 1024x734)
Attached: 1550373486689.png (307.65 KB, 975x978)
Attached: 1550369813730.png (487.33 KB, 647x459)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit