Reconciling Paganism with Occultism

Reconciling Paganism with Occultism

Today there are many different ways of worship and practice regarding spiritualism and paganism. Even in ancient times certain cults being deemed as feminine and others labeled brutish. Think of Odin, utilizing Seiðr magic despite it being feminine. But what did it make of him? A wiser man. Combining two aspects of worship into something that transcends into divine insight.

The Occult is innately feminine.
Heathenry is innately masculine.
The combining of these two is what births a new religion (NatSoc germany). Union between man and women. It isn't about pic related, yelling into a fire. It's about understanding the world and bring life into it. If I would give an example of today successful paganism I would say Rodnovery has sufficient masculine/feminine ideals and likewise is something that you could raise a family with.

I want this thread to be a discussion between the differences of worship with men and women, and how we can close the gap between them and forge a new bond.

Attached: Volkheath.PNG (848x429, 748.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widukind
meguca.org/nya/
archive.is/FSES
rferl.org/a/north_caucasus_insurgents_ethnographer_murder/2272112.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E&t=13769s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come out LARPagans, I know you're out there. Lets have a discussion..

Attached: rodnov.PNG (852x383, 822.86K)

these concept came from christcucks, ancient Aryan religions did not have them, back to Zig Forums shill

Attached: 064cdc0a70aa515e76b3a95bf043b7dca00030d2b8f578d6c18332b1f86db26f.jpg (720x800, 133.54K)

I just want to know what the shit is going on in those photos!

meanwhile, a fairly simple knowledge of slavic languages shows that "rodnovery" literally means native faith or faith of the "rod", which means genus

Paganism, Christianity, it's all just made up nonsense. Stop clinging to your old gods and put the White race above all else

Yeah this guy's correct. Occult just means hidden. Because that stuiff was literally hidden by the Roman church (Kirk).

The original Christians read the Bible like the "occult" - "St. Augustine" on record, read it all as an allegory of the Sun and planets and "astrotheology". Literally sainted FFS.

Until the Roman church decided to push the literalist message, as better for controlling slaves.

Everyone is missing the context of Christianity. It was devised as a slave-control religion, because Rome was coming out of 3 big fucking wars against slaves. Remember Spartacus? Yeah that was the fucking context that they devised Christianity into.

3 Servile wars. So theyu come up with a narrative about the slave-God, who preaches that you should be a good slave.

Yeah.

Pagan means non-Christian. Occult means hidden. Then you have faggy gay-ass "satanists" today who just want to piss off their parents - that's not the "occult" - that's not hidden. That's just basic, taking the alt-side of the Bible narrative. The Pagan gods were the same as the old Roman gods, the Greek gods. Thor = Zeus = Jupiter - lightning bolts etc.

It's not even complicated.

Attached: 411.jpg (480x253, 31.33K)

Attached: Rodnovery.jpg (500x334, 49.52K)

Quick run-down of this for fun.

Jesus = Jupiter-Zeus = Horus, son of Isis
Isis is Mary
Isis is Venus
Venus heralds the new day - the morning star
You can see Venus like 30 mins before the dawn
Mary is based on the Hebrew Miryam or Mere-Yom, which means "mother of the day" or "the dawn" (Yom is hebrew for Day, like Yom Kippur)

So you have several Catholic hymns about "Mary the dawn", "Mary the morning star" etc.

Mary is Isis.

Isis had Horus in a virgin birth. She hovered over a penis, didn't actually have sex. Horus is Jesus.

The big red spot of Jupiter looks a lot like the Eye of Horus, BTW.

The Hebrew god El is Saturn. Also known in the Greek as Chronos, father time, which is also our character "Death". "El" is actually "Al", aleph lamed.

Ancient Egyptians were white with blond hair BTW. This is nothing like the kangz meme - we have the mummies that's the way it was.

Much, much more, but that will do for now.

Attached: Blonde-red haired-Egyptians-Phaorahs.jpg (450x289 48.44 KB, 257.02K)

Ehh.. No.
Zeus is not a solar figure.
More like
Also, it is a bit ambiguous but you could correlate Odin with Jesus (sun cross, hanging from Yggdrasil as a sacrifice/hanging from crucifix as a sacrifice.

Attached: 121.jpg (708x1024, 133.76K)

Odin doesn't exist. Your example illustrates exactly how a "culture" that worship women falls and is completely destroyed, as the nordic was, and with their current descendants being useless numales.
Every single civilization must be masculine, with Man being the center of the universe, and God (or gods) being the ideal Man.
All women are tools. Not people. No woman shall ever be idolized.
Worshiping women is akin to be a mentally ill subhuman, comparable to being a jew.

Human sacrifice is an important part of the human soul. Jews see whites and white fertility as their great enemy, so they ritualistically murder white children and invite our own elites to engage in their own spiritual destruction in the guise of "satanism" or as simple degenerate lust (though it is still more than pathos they are engaging).

Romans used to sacrifice the conquered kings and nobles at the foot of Jupiter at the end of the general's victory parade. This was their great secret, for it cemented the soul of Rome itself as a great conqueror first and foremost, and reinforced the "us vs them" instinct of the roman populace.

I think we should reinstate human sacrifice as a punishment for pedophilia, corruption and Judaism. For these are our great spiritual enemies today.

Occultism is fucking gay and inherently Christian. Luciferianism and other stupid bullshit. It has nothing to do with paganism.

Forgot to mention abortion as a human sacrifice instituted by Jews.

That's right goy, subjugate your women and put those whores in concubines like the Semitic Muslims!

Attached: mokosh-slv.jpg (600x715, 154.66K)

Yeah Horus is not the sun, it's like gateway to the sun, like the Jesus is the "gateway to the father". Like through Jesus they find justification to approach the father, that type of thing.

But yes it's not an exactly logical picture, it's not this left-brain-coffee thing - it's more like archetypes. See what Jung said about archetypes - you can't really write them down - we try to write them down and it loses information, like a JPEG loses information (Jung didn't add the bit about JPEGs of course..).

Whatever though we're almost on the same fucking picture what are we going to be like fucking denominations now & argue over the fucking details? Fuck that shit! Think about it for a while. None of those narratives are tightly-woven precise logic. You'll find many opinions and many of them hold water even though they contradict.

You are both retards. Europeans have always been patriarchal regardless of their faith. The only times we weren't was immediately before the collapse of one of our civilizations. Really makes ya think.

Cults have existed alongside paganism since ancient times.. It probably is semantics thats being argued but occult ≠ santanic/gothic shit

Attached: Accolade_Edmund_Blair_Leighton-1901.jpg (2329x4000, 2.04M)

Yes we have been patriarchal. HOWEVER benevolent patriarchs. Not using women as sex slaves. Having women serve feminine role via nurturing/child rearing/spiritual mysteries. I mean the idea of chivalry is pre-christian. I hope you do understand this..

And yes there were goddess of worthy of worship.

Attached: Sabine_Women-Morre Jacques-Louis David.jpg (1201x860, 596.29K)

goddesses worthy of worship*

I do understand this. You don't seem to, however. Semites abuse women because they are subhumans that can never pass their shit tests. Comparing white patriarchs to jews and niggers is ridiculous to begin with.

that's a fucking scary idea, that subjugation of women comes from not passing the fucking shit tests. Fuck you for that idea. Where did you get that

I got it from observing the behavior niggers and jews. Women test your inner character. Flipping your shit and setting your wife on fire is not passing the shit test.

And then you look at African females & you see how they fall in line with the male ways, very aggressive, attacking other females etc.

But then if you play up to the shit test you've lost also, because you've allowed feminism to win. It's like the right answer is that neither wins - both are maintained this this constant fucking tension. But that doesn't work in an "economy" where they need "functional servants". The real tension of maintaining both masculinity and femininity needs privacy - and we're losing all fucking privacy - it needs a secure family unit without the constant threats of today.

And then most people have 2-3 generations without any functioning system. Fuck we're so fucked.

Then say mysticism. Occult != Cult

The semantical argument:
Occult is from ob + celare = over + to hide
Cult is from cultus = to work, to develop

They are totally unrelated. The PIE root of Occult comes from "Kel" and the PIE root of Cult comes from "Kwel."

Etymology by sound is not sound etymology.

How about focusing on things that actually exist?

Stop roleplaying and come back to reality.
Its time to save the white race.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1500x1083 650.77 KB, 1.94M)

-t. Fedora.

You can't have a purely materialist outlook my katana wielding friend. There is a spiritual element that is being neglected. It's no coincidence that Christianity and the West are dying together.

From a purely materialist point of view, you have Europeans, the dominant and apex species on the planet careening in an instant towards total extinction. Never before in the history of life has this happened, because it makes no sense from a materialist point of view.

What is happening right now is a plague of souls. Aryans caught a spiritual contagion and are dying en masse to it. All the NPCs and bugmen are the people whose souls have died to the spiritual pathogen.

It is a very profound proof for souls. If you're capable of conversation on this topic I'll give you more proofs for the factual existence of literal souls.

Like Trump?
HAHAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'd rather not take this clownworld's narrative/plot seriously.

Also

Attached: Ægishjálmur.png (454x454, 15.33K)

You are a peasant with a wifi connection. You're not saving anybody.

Yeah. But consider that in America, half our problem is Christians who should be big conservatives, but who are totally fucking cucked by their literalist interpretation of the Roman slave control religion. Sending out girls on "mission trips" to Africa literally for the sole purpose of getting them hooked up with an African.

Dealing with these issues is a crucial priority.

Whites should only practice native European religions of course you don't have to literally believe in any of that shit but anything to excise the eternal jew from our people.

The purpose adopting asatru,odinism what ever is not to larp as a viking neck beard but to make whites racially aware and to exclude non whites and jews on the face of it.

Point blank shitskins are not European and cannot claim European gods so they are excluded

Before christcucks chime in and post pics of shitskins and faggots larping as "pagans" (a derogatory term that non christians shouldn't use or embrace) of course these people exist but they can easily be cast out and do not represent or pose any threat to normal white practitioners. Any sect that allowed such nonsense to happen is not a European religion and not main stream.

All of this should be obvious to the non brainwashed=

European Gods for European people

If you argue with that statement you are the enemy and deserve nothing short of death.

Attached: 1523206402200.jpg (3648x2736, 3.05M)

Paganism
Heathenry
…Identifying yourself this way is like going around saying, "nice to meet you, I'm a goy" you must revolt against the history of Semitic domination of the European soul nya~

Attached: e07699bcf9ee10b280fa4343f7f61fd8a6052cf6.png (1000x1414, 1.18M)

Have you even had one redpill?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-2007-0705-500,_Guido_von_List.jpg (541x800, 81.76K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widukind
NEVER FORGET NEVER FORGIVE NYA~

Attached: 9faabc0c892bc81eb8f179609929c98072206a02.jpg (900x1141, 109.94K)

Yes, notice something about asatru and odinism? It's repellent for women. This is not sustainable and we will not proliferate our ideology without the inclusion of feminine divinity.

yaddah yaddah, gas the kikes… You know what? How about love your people. Spawn as many as possible and give them a world better than this shit we have now.

Attached: 80f90868b7e82b9da4985940100cd8fb.jpg (1280x1707, 422.5K)

Television is reality, and reality is less than television.

Get the fuck out weaboo

HEIL FREYA

You first kike, Japan is one of the few countries still to venerate INDRA AKA THOR NYA~

So does India via hinduism. You want to start posting bollywood shit now. Un-employed childless faggot.

Did you come here during the burger election, nyaa~?

Many female God exist and are important.

Start a Native European religious Group in your area and you are sure to drown in pussy. I'm seriously considering doing it myself. What have you got to lose in this insane world after all?

Except the women into asatru have exactly those values.. but I guess you don't get those wherever you live.
Odinism is just christcuckery btw..

Attached: Becoming a Barbarian.jpg (800x800, 497.71K)

no, fuck you that guy is a faggot ad doesn't represent whites. only trs promotes that fucking degenerate

ooh projecting now kike?
meguca.org/nya/
NYA~

Attached: 4c7f921f8779e0bda2fdc1c629802bd60622b898.jpg (1300x1770, 1.01M)

pick one. b-but I've seen one with my own eyes!
If you want to see a feminine group. Look at wiccans, this is what I'm talking about when I say we need union between the sexes.

Attached: Waterhouse_The_Lady_of_Shalott.jpg (1296x986, 407.16K)

That's whose picture is in the OP.

psychos … fucking losers

The Book of Veles is illegal to both own or even quote from in Russia, Rodnovery won't grow without it, the Communist jews know this ever since the Birch Book was found by a White Russian Colonel in a ruined Ukrainian castle and have fought against its contents since then. Its even one of the items used to discredit Himmler as being into junk science for acquiring it in Belgium.

Further along the Southern border of Russia throughout the Caucuses, most of the tribes would easily revert back to paganism, since Communism is over, if the Russian government wasn't using Islam as a way to keep them all in check through extremist jihads to kill a few polytheist idol worshipers here or there. The Duginists know paganism breeds ethnic nationalism and to see a bunch of small states break off in the South would do a lot of damage to Russia's united future in multiculturalism.

Im ok with a union of them and burning sticks

so,I'm not op I've been saying this for years.

European Gods for European people

it's insane what we have now is

kike gods for European people

whites need to wake the fuck up and realize altruism will be the death of us and tribalism is the natural order of the world and the natural order is the highest law which can never be broken.

It's a slow day here on /bol/.

Remember, Christians are the pawns of Jews nya~

Attached: f886252eb3b8a4f95f1b5dc1a23d3c5b4549102922eaca2066fe6303d7dbe755.png (1681x2802, 245.58K)

And that's exactly what I said we need to stop doing. ie heathenry
Sick reading comprehension? Or I guess we agree

Shills like Donovan are a distraction from legit people like Odinia.

Brilliant.

How big of a thing is this anyways? It seems he is favored by Putin but how much sway does he have and why are there ethnic Russians supporting that regime and not a Russian nationalist one?

They've even been on the morning news shows here more than once.
I don't know where you live but I am not bullshitting you, this is true for most of scandinavia.
lmao

Lightning bolt

wrong. I'm equating wicca to jack's homosexual heathen cult. Both are radical
feminine/masculine.

North America. And if thats true, thats incredible.

Attached: Bouguereau-1.jpg (2055x3999, 4.55M)

Wicca is a jewish forgery. It has nothing to do with European femininity.

it's no coincidence that christmas falls on the winter solstice. it was originally a pagan holiday.

I wouldn't say incredible, but it is true.
Last time they mocked them and then said their rune-necklaces were somehow racist, which really rumbled my boulders.

Start a local group in your town/city
Network with other like minded nearby groups
run for local government positions
grow your numbers like the golden dawn help your local community
"a little old white lady needs her gutters cleaned who comes to help the local asatru group" this is how you win the people and grow in popularity

become main stream and supplant the kike run christ cucks

This is a call to action,a path that whites can take to reclaim our right to self determination.

Attached: 1523533672131.jpg (2560x1440, 3.54M)

And so is Jack donavan's heathen cult. Its jewish forgery. It has nothing to do with European masculinity.

HOWEVER that doesn't mean that europeans are being misguided into those two things. That's what I am saying…

Attached: Waterhouse_Hylas_Nymphs_Manchester1896.jpg (2124x1317, 411.24K)

Please elaborate.

This reeks of petertstein influence.

A call to action is helping your common folk. Yes. But so is raising a family.

you can do both and best to find a woman who isn't kike brainwashed.

You're not paying attention to what's happening in society are you?

Don't blame the jews for this one.

I never implied anything of the sort.

edgy krisjan alert

There is no way to pass shit tests if they become progressively more and more impossible to pass, much like infinite limits in calculus, you will never reach "zero".

Whether you walk away or you chimp out and get violent, the general outcome is the same, a failed relationship.

An open hand slap is not a chimp out, wigger.

Attached: S U C C.jpg (507x392, 29.25K)

Resorting to violence presages the beginning of the end of a relationship.

If you're trying to split hairs between blackening eyes or slapping, you're merely making excuses.

Seidr since '74!!
Just lacking some manboobs though.

It's not splitting hairs at all, faggot. There are stark differences in intent and implication between a slap and savagely beating someone. Only judaised minds can't see the difference.

Attached: laughing nords.jpg (511x638, 232.94K)

LOL wife beater.

operationwerewolf.com

Russia in recent years has specifically destroyed any and all Russian nationalist movements in country, even more than a decade ago some within the country understood what this would mean.
archive.is/FSES

A Muslim Russia would work in the favor of the Duginist anti-Racist ideology under Muhammad's Last Sermon which would create the most unified Russia, in their minds. A movement like Adyghe Habze for instance stood in the way of this and so Muslims are used to end it like back in 2010, the Orthodox Christians are asleep to see how Islam is used to prevent pagan Nationalism on the borders of Russia but in time the same will be done to them, when they are a much smaller percentage of the population by the end of the century.
rferl.org/a/north_caucasus_insurgents_ethnographer_murder/2272112.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (656x738, 53.46K)

Every organised pagan movement is infested with lefties and ONA cunts who love to shit in the tea and bring their former hang ups with the Abrahamic religion's with them
Do your own thing and embrace isolation or embrace the community and all the halfbreeds, fags and headaches it attracts

Hermetic user here.
Natural Law is the key to all of this. Natural Law is not inherently masculine or feminine, it just is.

If you have the time for it, I highly reccommend Mark Passio's explanation of it: youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E&t=13769s

If not, the tl;dr version is that people need to live in truth, and the work of the Jew has been one that obscures that truth from others in order to exert control. Occultism, the concealment or occulting of information, is inherently evil, and revealing and spreading of truth is inherently good, but the truth itself is neither, it just is. Anyone can grasp it, man or woman. It doesn't change or yield for anyone. Natural law is true and singular. Understanding it grants power. Bringing yourself into alignment in it grants you more power, too.

There will always be those who can't fully live in truth, who are bound by some illusory thing or another. Those people are not evil, if they have natural law and the love of truth in their hearts, it's your obligation to help them. If a person seeks to obscure the true nature of the world for their own gain, they are bad and you should judge them and vindicate them.

It's that simple, much simpler than any grandiose mystic tradition would suggest.

Attached: hermes.jpg (539x599, 46.63K)

Sounds more like White Nationalism.

Not Wotanism. Leftists would be literally blood-eagled if they opened their claptrap.

Do you see evil when a mother hides Easter eggs for the children to find?

imagine being over the age of 20 and still latching on to this DnD Nerdic bullshit

Yeah, that 90% Christian nation state was totally an exemplar of le pagan EVROPA

Is this board just intoxicated by it's own farts or something?

muh

Stormtard plan to save the White race

Deontological morality is NPC-tier. It presumes that logos is subservient to ethos, which is false. Ethos flows from logos. Logos serves none, not even itself.

Haven't take a shit in awhile?

Ironic considering how a lot of huwhite heathenry are libtard dicksuckers and attention seeking thots.

leave the real authentic paganism to people like the Kalash or Uralic Russians, not rootless amerimutts

Reminder that an American who is Irish, Italian, Swedish and 5% black has no blood connection with anything pagan. You have no roots in Europe, only in America, accept it and move on.

It all depends on how real you want to get. You are taking the adversarial position when you do something like that. That's kind of how authority works, too, and also why the dichotomy between the "Nice Guy White Nationalists" and the siegefags is a false one. Siegefags understand the underworkings of war better than anyone else. You also have to understand that in the furthering of a state and of a cohesive reality, absolute adherence to truth is difficult and sometimes counter-productive - even Hitler was a pragmatist who phased out the SA after their role was over.

A person who orients themselves as a leader must understand the difference between good and evil, but also must grant himself the moral authority to commit great atrocities for the greater good, and keep his power. As long as the wisest and most powerful man is in control, all is well, regardless of what form of government is in place.

The idea of good/evil is…. semitic. Foreign to native european religion. The dualistic nature of that is something seen in the kabbalah, torah, free masonry, islam, christianity. Pagans have trickster deities. Even then they're not seen as evil.

The division within paganism is more aligned with chaos/order. BUT EVEN THEN.. the archetypes differentiate themselves further and beyond dualism.

Attached: Neptune-Fountain-Florence-Piazza-della-Signoria5.PNG (850x463, 183.52K)

Keep trying Schlomo.

It does not work.

Go stick a placenta (WOTAN!!!!) up your asshole, fucking sodomite.

Attached: DnKwXkrW0AAfysO.jpg (462x425, 20.77K)

Attached: 1484971818307.jpg (590x639, 148.59K)

Fellas, what if I told you that an alternative exists, one that manifests the hyperborean overman?

Attached: tumblr_pcae0oPxcB1x1n5hto1_1280.jpg (540x440 487.64 KB, 20.2K)

Attached: a33cbcfb522ef678cc70db8f72190683afec1a33b30782ff44d76439f9b890a9.png (558x614, 32.15K)

Trees for the forest with you, huh?