Imagine the shitstorm a 'white population counter' would generate

Like me you've probably seen those basic sites that show a counter with 'days till' a particular event, e.g. 'days till the Olympics' or 'days till Trump leaves office'.

I thought to myself, what if someone made a similar site showing the current white population on earth?

It could be coded in to follow actual population statistics and projections and this would give it an underlying sense of reliability.

I think seeing the number of whites dropping every second (a result of low white birthrates) would really wake people up.

I know nothing about making websites otherwise I would make it myself. Hopefully an user who knows about making websites could take up this idea.

Attached: counter.jpg (310x300, 61.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic-social/products/vitstats/index.cshtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not bad reddit. You need a population counter running next to the shitskin counters though so they can see the numbers fly.

If the site is made, a counter for beans, gooks and niggers should be added too

DUBS

I think it is a good idea, but two problems.
1. What statistics will it actually pull from? Especially world wide. Non-whites have been labeled white by certain statistics for some time now.
2. People are really well versed in shutting their eyes and ignoring the problem. To a sane mind, seeing this would bring apprehension and fear about our future. To the insanity that we have now it will be denied, ignored or celebrated.
Still, something like this could be valuable to some.

After seeing the SPLC (or ADL, same thing essentially) having a chart showing the dwindling white population in the US, it's clear that jews and leftists would unironically promote it. The same way jews will often admit guilt and representation when they let their guard down - anyone remember J-Dar?

This is a pretty good idea. Projections of numbers make everything very visual. Ticking down like a bomb is very ominous.

Sounds persuasive.

Killing non-whites is a better option.

this, I came to this thread to say exactly this

Use statistics for non-Hispanic whites in the U.S., in Europe, Australia, etc.

It's good if the radical leftists celebrate it. I hope they do, it will expose to everyone what they really want. It can't be denied if it pulls statistics from official sources. The worst that could happen is it gets ignored, and that would be very difficult.

Numbers have a different impact: concise, hard and understandable by nearly all

this would be good. like the debt clock

No. This should be done clean, just like IOTBW

There shouldn't be any propaganda on the page, no mentions of "white genocide", no links, no indicaton of who made it, just the counter.

קחו את עצמכם מהחיים

Thanks for the input FBI. Try better next time

Attached: image.jpg (658x507, 57.77K)

You can tell when you are on to something when the kike first post is that salty.

fuck off kike, there is no political solution
ONLY VIOLENCE WILL RIGHT OUR NATIONS TOWARDS THE NATURAL ORDER

Do it OP.

Why do you want it to only contain the white population counter? We want to WAKE our fellow whites to the genocide that is happening, not rile them up with some website that's the jew can easily mark as being 'white supremacist'. The global population counter simply shows the numbers of whites, niggs, spics and gooks around the globe. This will be a good step towards white awareness, because it shows the fallacy of forced diversity, which is one of the most destructive sociological weapons the jew has deployed against us.

Most people in denial have globalist tendencies. I'm not a genius in crafting arguments, but an argument can be crafted that links global niggs population (& growth) versus global white population (&growth) that will break the normie mind, or at least gently guide them to the truth.

להרוג את עצמך

Alright boys, the kike wants only white decline to be seen so we need birth counters for whites, blacks, beaners, gooks, kikes, stinkies, poojeets, etc. We also need the death counters for the same. Basic vital statistics.
Then let the comparisons fly.

And a total population counter following birth and death so they can see just how much of a fucking plague certain races are.

Should include a daily/monthly/yearly net gain total for each group as well.

If the website were something neutral like GlobalPopulationByRace.com I would agree with you, but if it is more like WhitePopulationCounter.com then I would disagree.

good idea op

A counter of the percent of world population that is White
'European' would be good nya~

Attached: 5b273b1f456074003a7dd1d8bffd15de5ed49d89c13a387fdae7b9ab25eacff5.png (1024x1536, 458K)

Including demographics of other races allows this smear-job to happen far more easily. In a normie's mind it would trigger as "this website sees nonwhite races as a problem, therefore it is racist and I should disregard it".

It would be like including "AND OTHER RACES ARE ATTACKING WHITES" after "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE". It changes the message drastically in a way that it makes it easier to attack and less likely that normies will be waken up by it.

How about Whites becoming tribal IRL again instead of Nazi larping for the Jews?

This but with counters for all the races. Just a very minimalist neutral presentation of the statistics. Great idea.

Realising that Whites, even including Slavs and 'Greeks' and 'Spaninards' are a small minority of world population would destroy invert the minority myth. Whites deserve protection not niggers nya~

Attached: 3bec62d31990c2885b4e4a607844ef0fa6ed93fc.jpg (1414x2000, 1.08M)

There's already something like that - percentage in USA I think? Totally banned off facebook. What was that?

The possibilities are numerous.
Gonna bump this thread until this has been picked up.
Hypothetically; what IT skills are needed to create such a website?

Then i'm thinking we are in agreement

It's possible to present the stats in a neutral way; it being seen as a problem (which it is), is the mental connection the normie has to make itself.

We could approach this from the angle that the jew likes to use against 20 and 30 something whites to cease breeding: the rising population levels on earth are a threat to the survival of the planet. This website is just to help concerned citizens to see where the population growth is happening most rapidly.

Yes, this basically. Jews have cast illusions over us, and they need to be shattered in order to see again. This is knowledge.

Attached: unknown.png (852x614, 634.5K)

Yep, I would be fine with either, but if it presents stats for other races then it should be neutral. The message will be received either way, and as long as it's neutral it would be impossible to justifiably criticize. IOTBW effect.

this.

use the kike's own tools against them OP.
unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic-social/products/vitstats/index.cshtml

short sighted faggot idiot. if you put GAS THE KIKES NIGGERS HANG on the website, no normal person will pay any attention to it or ever spread it.
the whole idea is to red pill people quietly, so they start thinking for themselves, without the kike-owned isps/server companies etc shutting it down.
fucking lurk for 10 years you cunt

You aren't controlling the narrative yid.

Attached: Worried Merchant.jpg (782x730, 190.12K)

This is the answer.
Seemingly neutral, but then people will have an idea of just how many shitskins there are, and that they multiply like bacteria on dogshit.

No one is saying that. I stated very clearly what is needed. Again you set up strawmen, why is that?

Exactly.

Did you even read the fucking thread nigger?

bump

Include a percentage of world population counter.

Adding a counter for everyone else is enough. Normies are sensitive.

DYOR and learn how to fucking type. Just go make a fucking wix site or something, they have templates.

Ishygddt

Attached: globeearth.jpg (720x436 66.38 KB, 29.06K)

Yeah, it makes perfect sense that you megucaniggers are in every fucking thread here to promote your fucking echo chamber hugbox. Oh, wait, no it doesn't. Get fucked.

Attached: BUMP.png (610x284, 331.26K)

1. Right but could be circumvented. Although certain countries don't provide racial stats any longer.
2. Fuck NPCs.

Look nigger, water stuck to a ball.

Attached: nigga smart.jpg (670x1191, 253.29K)

Attached: Capture.PNG (323x343, 174.13K)

That’s a very good idea user.

bump for concept

you could also show water on flat ground , so you are saying there is at least a similar amount of evidence

you wouldnt say shit , because you are a retard

it's good, but easy to over complicate with suggestions in thread
it'd be like the 'it's okay to be white' thing, where a simple fact is half the message and the outrage and hatred is the other half
i'd suggest a pie graph with other races, but it'll just over complicate it and take away the iotbw impact

Attached: population graph distribution.png (2000x1863, 190.27K)

European, Asian, African. No idiotic double-hyphenated invented bs.

Absolute numbers and growth shown visually. Maybe a world map with continents sized by population, and "unsustainable" growth rates increasingly red, while below-replacement ones a white or light blue.

Another

(((White Nationalist)))

cringe idea

DO IT

The last operation we had was Stand Your Ground and the 4cuck refugees destroyed it.

These are both great ideas

Operatives like you disgust me, didnt you have to take an oath?

Great idea. If nobody does this within two weeks, I'll do it.

A simple model based on relative racial fertility rates is sufficient to make projections. Anyone who wants to argue against it being at least "reasonable" is arguing that the total bullshit climate models are even worse. Fertility rate data is a decent basis.

make a counter for each "race" and one for each continent. each one a real cheap dinky page with just a background picture and a counter and some text.
and then make another website that put all those websites into one website. maybe even with frames. 1998.

Paid shills.

The challenge was water on a ball shit for brains.

READ THE THREAD NIGGERS

Attached: Can't Make a Nigga Read.jpg (500x571, 91.2K)

This is way more productive than a hundred rallies.

We already have one. It's called the Southern Poverty Law Center.

>"Just vote better next time, this is all you need to fix everything"

Be sure to sidebar an article describing how no country or landmass on earth is becoming whiter and why that's a good thing.

Definitely include the projected outcomes counters.

Meguca is a great place tbh and you know it because you post there.

The nuclear clock the nuke scientists have had out, FOR DECADES!!! is now, '2mins to midnight' and no one gives a fuuuuuuck. These assholes WANT to die. I say we make their dreams come true. RACE WAR NAO fuckers.

This is fucking genius. Any one here a coder? Get your ass on this shit!

Attached: 6e11a8c344f8b8160b67c899d17b7c5d2e0c59e4765ffa4935515ed1c3e78e1f.jpeg (1080x846, 162.66K)

This would be trivial to create, but where does one get non-kiked data?

/*
*jewscript
*/

function maind(){
startdate = new Date()
now(startdate.getYear(),startdate.getMonth(),startdate.getDate(),startdate.getHours(),startdate.getMinutes(),startdate.getSeconds())
}

function ChangeValue(number,pv){
numberstring =""
var j=0
var i=0
while (number > 1)
{

numberstring = (Math.round(number-0.5) % 10) + numberstring
number= number / 10
j++
if (number > 1 && j==3) {
numberstring = "," + numberstring
j=0}
i++
}

numberstring=numberstring

if (pv==1) {document.getElementById("worldpop").innerHTML=numberstring }
}

function now(year,month,date,hours,minutes,seconds){
startdatum = new Date(year,month,date,hours,minutes,seconds)

var now = 5600000000.0
var now2 = 5690000000.0
var groeipercentage = (now2 - now) / now *100
var groeiperseconde = (now * (groeipercentage/100))/365.0/24.0/60.0/60.0
nu = new Date ()
schuldstartdatum = new Date (96,1,1)
secondenoppagina = (nu.getTime() - startdatum.getTime())/1000
totaleschuld= (nu.getTime() - schuldstartdatum.getTime())/1000*groeiperseconde + now
ChangeValue(totaleschuld,1);

timerID = setTimeout("now(startdatum.getYear(),startdatum.getMonth(),startdatum.getDate(),startdatum.getHours(),startdatum.getMinutes(),startdatum.getSeconds())",200)
}

window.onload=maind

Current world population (estimated): .

why???? do I get money???

For intellectuals the further they go the more closed in their social group becomes. It's the Russian dolls all over again. The deeper you go into the dolls the more you're surrounded by other dolls and you can't escape.

Interesting view you have.

We will perform this task by taking two snapshots of the "White" Population over time, and then we will divide the change in population by the change in time.

Do any of us get paid for supporting our race, you filthy jew?

Not until we have our own racial consciousness will any of us be in a position to receive benefits for protecting our race.

Attached: a6096e092084a0351a7f6b63aa466a85987b7d268aa15a5597c2c5b0b6ad94b9.jpg (185x255, 10.87K)

Bumping this great thread. Get gassed shills.

Attached: download.jpeg (300x168, 6.75K)

Great idea OP, now it's up to you to make it. There's lots of options to learn how to do it, and it's pretty easy. But this is your responsibility now.

This is a fucking great idea.
Make sure you do the following: specify genetic phenotypical sequence of typical western/northern European admixture.
And put a counter for worldwide population.

Oh one more thing, be sure to load beautiful stock pictures of tradwife and white nuclear families doing wholesome things to inspire a sense of loss.
Post euro architecture, historical figures, inventions.
Show them that our soft post war indulgence and lack of children enough for replacement will end the birthplace of civil society.
If anyone thinks technology will advance without white inventions and innovation and math they're dillusinal. Once we're gone, it's over for society for a long time.
We're ahead of the bell curve because it takes intelligence to survive an icy wasteland.
My hope is that the grand solar minimum is the savior we need.
Niggers can freeze.

You're alright CIAnigger. You're alright.

gravity

And how can you possibly do a counter for the "white population" when there is no such thing as race and "white people"? It sounds like yet another white supremacist idea.

Great idea, OP

bumping for amazing idea

This also do not call it white people counter call it Caucasian people counter

Then go and make the first step.

You could also have a Whites Kiled by Blacks / Whites killed by Semites counter too. But that might bee too much for the masses.

Either way, great idea OP

Stormtard counter of hope many posts are for and by Jews.

But if it was flat all the water would run off the side

I hope you realize the reason there's so many shitty posters on this thread is because it's a great idea.

Attached: 7e7e4cee633b59ed8458fb89bcd7743c_686b24d4-9006-4cf1-a828-4f3fc7e47e8d.png (800x527, 487.87K)

Just stick this on a site. Most browsers accept javascipt.

You don't need to own a site. Just have an applet that can run anywhere like them html5 games.

Nice idea, OP. I thought of a "White Genocide Clock" a couple months ago, but am not a graphic designer. My idea was this:
The individual comes to the site, they are shown the worldwide white population in 1850 or so, represented graphically on the globe showing the distribution of whites in each country (ie., Europe is all white and North America is 90+% white). Then, the clock begins ticking and it shows the gradual displacement of whites to the present and then projects it into the future. Graphic display of disappearing whites in their own country.

Mean while the spammer still has no arguments and thinling his low tier shilling will convince people.
Don't like it here? Go back to cuckchan.

There was thread about this last night on 4chan. I personally calculated the global white birth rate which is currently 1.61. There's currently 920,218,023 white people roughly in the world. We just need to figure out the population growth rate with these numbers and put in on a website.

The SPLC already has one.

Attached: splc-white-genocide.jpeg (866x766, 137.59K)