ISRAEL'S PRIME MINISTER BENJAMIN NETANYAHU SAYS THAT THEY WANT WAR WITH IRAN!

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Looks like Bibi tried to delete it this morning, but luckily we managed to archive it. What do you think the purpose of this was to do? Did he slip up or was this his way of trying to do "A B" testing by seeing what the reactions would be?

archive.fo/7nDgm

Attached: 1550084677843.png (50.92 KB, 640x426)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/qunzhong_luxian/status/1095763904045764608
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-tells-putin-iran-wants-to-carry-out-another-holocaust/
wsws.org/en/articles/2008/04/iran-a24.html
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
rt.com/business/450763-russia-iran-ditch-dollar/
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

So does Trump.
Thats what Zionists want.
War with Iran.
Why did you kill a thread to tell us shit we already know?

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

The kikes usually aren't that direct with their desire for war. This is thread-worthy.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

I'd be more than happy if they got into the war on their own and got themselves nuked out of existence, but fuck bringing us along.

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

If you think Israel is going to war without U.S. involvement, you are retarded.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

This is the end goal. Trump has been tooting the anti-Iran horn since he became president.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Little Benny is feeling 10 feet tall now that he commands the American mongrel forces by proxy.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

Israel cannot maintain troop mobilization Without fucking up their economy

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

Israel cannot maintain troop mobilization Without fucking up their economy
that's why the USA is going to do it for them, like always, dummy

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

We want the US to go to war with Iran for us then pay us to watch them suffer and die! - jews

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Trump was elected to polish up america before the great war. America is going to be the great partner of Israel

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

As long as it's Muslims and Jews vs slightly different Muslims, I'm okay with it.

Assuming we don't get any refugees.

I'm for staying out of it. Luckily the US is not involved in such talks.

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

as long as we don't get refugees
luckily the US will stay out of it
LOL

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Luckily the US is not involved in such talks.
user I…

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

Good catch, OP.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

(((>>12796103)))
This is what cuckchan poster looks like

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

Attached: war-with-iran.png (75.69 KB, 609x511)

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

they changed the wording

Attached: war-2.png (63.78 KB, 612x402)

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

twitter.com/qunzhong_luxian/status/1095763904045764608

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Don't even have the intellectual capability to put the archive on the picture?

Attached: 2a83db13bdebf9f373ba58b7548e54ad6887a8135af63f83204b508c70676a06.jpg (84.86 KB, 640x426)

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Sunnies are a mistake on the face of Islam.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

So that's it. The (((usual suspects))) are finally extremely open about their desire to puppet the US into another war for Israel. History dictates that during or after a war that country's citizens don't want, but still get because of their corrupt government, there is a period of internal strife. Will some user with great willpower be able to make a move? Will someone else unrelated be able to do so? Will the U.S. retreat into full Weimar and degenerate into Communism?

Jews seem intent on making very rash moves - perhaps someone out there that isn't on their radar could start building themselves up. Much like a certain someone did not that long ago. It'll be a fun fifty years to see.

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

I was doing it but with the original URL

Attached: War-on.in-Iran.png (93.74 KB, 633x897)

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

The kikes usually aren't that direct with their desire for war.
No, they actually are. This is why so many of us are incredulous that it seems to be such a struggle to get normal people to under that it's the jews, stupid!

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

What other arab countries are gonna side with the kikes?

Attached: absolutely-moderate.jpg (55.52 KB, 719x720)

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

THEY WANT THE US TO HAVE A WAR WITH IRAN

FTFY

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

all the sunni dogs, prolly.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

none at this point, no one wants to be caught with shit on their hands.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Unless… oh can they do it? A bunch of stinkies play nice only to turn on the rats finally and devour them whole? Do jews really trust any of their neighbors enough to expose their throat?

Attached: Mögen.png (70.01 KB, 437x352)

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

If you think Israel is going to war without U.S. involvement, you are retarded.

Get ready to die for israel again, Goyim.

Attached: 1550090513463.jpg (318.9 KB, 1000x624)

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

The kikes usually aren't that direct with their desire for war.

yes, they are

March 24th, 1933

Attached: lvYlbWC.jpg (432.42 KB, 1372x986)

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

none at this point, no one wants to be caught with shit on their hands.

Saudi Arabia and their foot soldiers (al CIAda), Egypt if sisi is paid enough ? just to name a few…

Attached: 23orb-superJumbo.jpg (34.17 KB, 400x283)

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

bump for visibility

Attached: 2539C258-AB1D-49CC-8956-7E4C3F32029D-cx0-cy6-cw0-w1023-r1-s.jpg (122.08 KB, 1023x575)

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

oy vey I have to get them not to talk about it without blowing my cover
Nice try

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Iran is lying about the range of their cruise missile BTW. They CAN REACH ISRAEL. I'm sure the jews will find out the hard way very soon.

Attached: Iran-Cruise-missile-Hoveizeh-2.2.19.jpg (135.59 KB, 1000x667)

Chase James
Chase James

I support Israel, fuck iran and fuck sandniggers

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Iranians aren't arabs, dipshit. Unlike the mind-numbingly stupid towlheads, Iranians are smart which is why they have their own indigenous military industries, while arabs need to buy Russian and Western hardware….they're too dumb to make their own.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

You're in the wrong hood motherfucker.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

brown middle easterners speaking arabic aren't sandniggers

5 more wrong posts and you're getting the rope, shlomo.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

trying this hard
your tears are apparent, schlomo

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

GOOD!
Mutual assured destruction for both houses of the semitic kikes. NOTHING on this planet could be better.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

nothing? are you sure.. nothing? nothing could better than this? I mean, sure its hard to top but nothing? the 3rd world dying out from biowarfare would be better I think. Perhaps glassing the entire middle east and its Abrahamic proxies in Europe would be better too.

Or better yet, colonizing mars and leaving the non-white sub 100IQ earthniggers behind to die from an 'accidental' asteroid crash. That would be best.

James Diaz
James Diaz

You know nothing about genetics. Don't post again.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

you will never feel the warm summer breeze run gently through your peyot as you blissfully walk the blood-paved streets of Jerusalem
why even live goyim

Attached: 6a00d83451b71f69e20134889f287b970c-800wi.jpg (8.5 KB, 195x240)

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

I hate to break it to you user but you may in fact be retarded. I am so sorry that you had to find out like this. I understand it can be shocking and difficult at first but rest assured, there are plenty of programs out there to assist with your disability. You brave man.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

ATTENTION

THIS COULD BE THE SIGNAL TO OPERATIVES OF THE FALSE FLAG TO BE BLAMED ON IRAN THAT WE HAVE AL BEEN EXPECTING.

Mueller report may come out soon which could
(1) Implicate Israels in elecrtion interference
(2) Weaken Trump/Bolton to the point where they wouldn't be able to authorize or convince anyone of an attack on Israel.
(3) Provide a useful distraction for anyone implicated in the report.

The timing is perfect. Be vigilant anons. Hopefully it is just some shitty cyber attack.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

Correction to point (2). Attack on Iran. Also the (((Lobby)) is under trmendous pressure now and needs a distraction to remind us who our greatest ally is.

Bad Feeling

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

muh iran from bibi

What else is new? He's been screaming about them for decades now and his warnings and predictions always turn out to be lies.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Posting with the twitter link instead of the archive.
Don't defend yourself. You are making yourself look worse.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Hes been saying it for years. Only difference is hes pushing america into it vs outright saying it.

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

common interests

"Muslims, could you kill other muslims so we would be free to kill you next?"

If i didnt know the rest is ruled by cryptokikes i would be surprised.

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

רה"מ נתניהו: "מכאן אני הולך למפגש עם 60 שרי חוץ ונציגים של מדינות בעולם נגד איראן. מה שחשוב זה המפגש, ומפגש לא בסתר ולא בהיחבא, כי כאלו יש הרבה. זהו למעשה מפגש גלוי עם נציגים של מדינות ערביות מובילות שיושבות יחד עם ישראל כדי לקדם את האינטרס המשותף של מלחמה באיראן".

PM Netanyahu: "From here I am going to a meeting with 60 foreign ministers and representatives of countries around the world against Iran. What is important is the encounter, and a meeting not secretly or secretly, because there are many. This is in fact an open meeting with representatives of leading Arab countries that sit with Israel to advance the common interest of a war in Iran. "

Attached: warwithiran.png (206.44 KB, 816x1056)

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-tells-putin-iran-wants-to-carry-out-another-holocaust/ then theres the time he said iran wants to kill 6 million jews, which has meme potential

Attached: iran-israel-.jpg (73.49 KB, 875x640)
Attached: irannnn.jpg (142.14 KB, 572x531)
Attached: ISIS-Israel-2.png (167.2 KB, 665x610)
Attached: Israel-aid-from-US-.png (881.95 KB, 1021x1541)
Attached: jihad.jpg (68.01 KB, 775x437)

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Trump will tell the Jews to fuck off if they attack Iran and ask for help.

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

60 arab countries
joining jews
This will end well. kek

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

only six gorillion
jews are the eternal optimists.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

ATTENTION

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOLLOWS

REGARDING NETANYAHU'S "WAR WITH IRAN" TWEET

THIS COULD BE THE SIGNAL TO OPERATIVES OF THE FALSE FLAG TO BE BLAMED ON IRAN THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN EXPECTING.

Mueller report may come out soon which could:

(1) Implicate Israel in election interference

(2) Weaken Trump/Bolton to the point where they wouldn't be able to authorize or convince anyone of an attack on Iran.

(3) Provide a useful distraction for anyone implicated in the report. Make a deal with ZOG.

(4) The (((Lobby))) is currently under scrutiny and needs to remind everyone who our greatest ally is.

The timing is perfect. Be vigilant anons. Hopefully it is just some shitty cyber attack.

Bad Feeling

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

your brain is dog shit mate.

Attached: 65a433d5baef1367e9aebb347a617ecca93eb49f0acdc2a65f72bf478bf933cd.jpg (187.29 KB, 1224x688)
Attached: 3151e794afa7d6999969f6d81acafb5bac6f41eb97c1aa52c141ecf795c6f167.png (307.4 KB, 480x656)
Attached: hitler-laughing-.jpg (28.41 KB, 858x536)
Attached: Israel-aid-from-US-.png (881.95 KB, 1021x1541)

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

As an aside, that second infograph was obviously made by a shitskin.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

I thought all the trumptards and qlarpers on Zig Forums were down with War on Iran. Trump's agenda has been pushing for war with Iran for like a year from this very site.

Attached: Qanon-War.png (112.6 KB, 615x506)

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

Fuck off yid.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Nations dont want this, ZOG wants this. They have the same amount of say in it like webdo.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Goddamn I swear we'll get revenge for Assange one day. He was humanity's greatest hero of the age.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Fuck off shitskin.

Attached: MIDF.png (366.1 KB, 576x324)

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

FALSE FLAG TO BE BLAMED ON IRAN
Hopefully it is just some shitty cyber attack
Hate to burst your bubble user, but it's gonna take a (((terrorist attack))) with casualties a magnitude greater than 9/11 for the American public to support war with Iran.

Attached: 1395614901214.jpg (104.41 KB, 633x758)

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Good news, it doesn't take the American public for a jewish controlled government to go to war with Iran. What providence!

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Why did they bother with 9/11 then?

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Theater.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

Did you repost this?

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

Jews will eventually claim a 2nd Holocaust happened regardless, so we may as well let it.

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

persians arent whi…

Attached: DyW0cKrU0AArvIT.jpg (51 KB, 808x483)
Attached: DyW2vBPU8AAaAiF.jpg (53.91 KB, 564x815)

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

calls out Zionism
gets called a yid
I think you confused that other user, me too by the way.

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

well shit, there has been a build up for the last few months if not years, shit i wish that i didn't get burned out already.

this is all so tiresome

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, possibly Iraq

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

Yup, it's years.

Killary in 2008… wsws.org/en/articles/2008/04/iran-a24.html

And Killary in 2015
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

Egypt, Qatar and FSA for sure. The thing is, Russia would have to sell out Iran for anything to occur, BUT taking into account the demonization of Russia over the past couple years, it seems likely we will approach without their permission and engulf the region from the western border of Iran to the Mediterranean Sea engulfing Syria and naturally Iraq, Iraq will be the main field of war imo, since it is already split between Shia and Sunni it will work out nicely for USA and Israel. If Russia violates air space it will be WWIII.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

True, Egypt, Iraq and even Libya have been brought to heel in the last few years, now well and truly in the grip of the Zionists. Israel also has Lebanon firmly in its sights, so I'd imagine they will try and tie Iran to Hezbollah, potentially with a few false flags, accusations of chemical attacks thrown in for good measure.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

Kike OP. Non-kiked 1st post. Another lefty raid thread. How do I know?

Trump slide comments are what, 1/3 of the content? Pass. I shouldn't have clicked on this. The left have no ideas. Just #resisting and shilling for their masters.

I would have been better served by clicking on the "laugh at the right" thread over in /leftypol/.

Sad that current moderation is such that the only heat on Zig Forums is surface friction from commies rubbing the front of their pants.

I have several bunkers. Don't relish the idea of using them. Free speech retreating further from the mainstream.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

Why always (((6 million)))?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (490.98 KB, 800x869)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (49.17 KB, 600x113)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (75.83 KB, 300x431)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.06 MB, 800x1168)

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

What would an Iranian false flag look like? Dirty bomb? Bio weapon? If they went for 9/11 redux, it'd be flying a plane into Trump Tower, but I don't think Trump would let that slide like a USS Liberty.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Yup, basically its the greater israel thing, war with iran would just be an excuse to completely rewrite the borders and nations of the area, splitting the bounty between the FSA, Israel and USA

John Wood
John Wood

I can envisage 1 of 2 scenarios

1st is per Syria. "Oy vey Iran is using chemical weapons against itsown people. To arms goyim!"

2nd is that Israel gets into Lebanon, fires a missile from Lebanon, hits something in Israel, probably an american asset, possibly involving children. Blames Hezbollah and Iran in one go

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

What do you reckon Erdogan will do?

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

I think Erdogan (and probably Russia for that matter) will sit on the fence with the rest of the EU to the best of their abilities and will spend their time defending swarths of their border from the Kurds.

Attached: DzVjkFEVAAAZyHH.jpg (49.47 KB, 597x332)

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

But i also see the USA Israel alliance trying to expand the conflict and draw in both nato and russia, turkey would be in a bind in that case and will have to choose a side.

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

when will the world learn?

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Working-class whites voted for Trump because they believed he would improve their economic prospects, not because they believed he might put them in harm's way.

I support Israel
You'll have a chance to clean toilets there someday.

You're an idiot

Go back to reddit, it's the best "bunker" for you

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

I wonder if Erdogan will play off both sides and take monies from each for favours, access, land, intel etc. I think Russia will be in with Iran regardless, given trade relations:

rt.com/business/450763-russia-iran-ditch-dollar/

You can also add Britain to that USA Israel alliance, they'll act independently of the EU who will likely be more sanguine

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

I think Egypt is solidly in the pocket for the USA / Israel. Also I agree, both Britain and France are as well, in fact this may just cause an unrepairable rift and split in the EU something I didnt think of before and youre right, Iran has STRONG trade ties with Russia, China and India. I've seen that article, the world is definitely planning for the end of the American Era. Many in the west forget Iran isnt a rag tag dictatorship anymore and that any action would completely destabilize the world markets for at least 10 years (so the rich have to have all their hedge funds in place). Unfortunately we have some really unhinged neo cons in the cabinet right now and we can all be assured the boys in Israel are telling each other 'its now or never time' with trump in office

Isaac James
Isaac James

cherrypicking stolen white genes
Pic fucking related shitskin.
all jews love pissrael
kill yourself

Attached: SO-WHITE.jpg (41.01 KB, 640x320)

Levi Price
Levi Price

Reminds me of vid related.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

probably an american asset
Very interesting that they just relocated the embassy. That's what they'd go for.
<The Katyusha rockets were fired by the ELITE Iranian Revolutionary Guards from a stronghold in Southern Syria. The rockets devastated much of the U.S. embassy compound, leaving scores dead. Grief turned to exasperation when heart breaking news broke that missiles bombs landed in the wing hosting the daycare facility for Children of U.S. State Department service men and women working abroad. President Trump has convened emergency national security talks, but issued a brief twitter remark: Our response will be strong and swift. Some of you Iranians are alright, don't be in Tehran tomorrow.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Germany should be added on the list.

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Ok there might be a few things, like seeing God reach down and put all semites out of the misery they have caused this planet to endure through a massive extermination. But few things could be better.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Iran is not /ourpeople/ user. Too much fucking niggers when the Islamic slave trade happened. We have nothing in common with them, they are as 'white' as hispanics are 'white'…by which I mean, NOT AT ALL.

Attached: iranian-boys.jpg (553.03 KB, 1920x1080)

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

As we all know, the original "6 million" never happened. They wanna make it true.

Attached: WWII.png (423.28 KB, 800x4017)
Attached: holocast-fraud.jpg (262.59 KB, 800x1370)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit