Gilets Jaunes OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

I've been noticing a profound lack of milking the Gilets Jaunes movement for the spirit it carries. Even if it doesn't happen right now it could very well be the spark that lights the fire. They're saying the right things & people need some sort of mainstream approval. Bringing these folk's anger & emotion to the masses is crucial.
Building upon that & slightly & slightly leading em towards the right direction also.

In that sense I put almost 600 sole vids of the past months into a 13 minute meatgrinder of a montage to best possibly bring you as close to their sentiment as possible combined with fitting music.

youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ

bitchute.com/video/9kvExiVYT7IE/

I thought it would die down 2 months ago, to what point will it escalate?

Attached: IMG_20190213_062149.jpg (592x622, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfiles.com/NfP6Met0bc/Gilets_Jaunes_Fertiggg-1_mp4
theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/01/17/on-yellow-vests-and-monsters/
meguca.org/nya/
youtube.com/watch?v=raZCHzKjrjA&t=403s
youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ
terminalcornucopia.com/
vimeo.com/channels/terminalcornucopia
twitter.com/BackinBuck?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're 100% right, OP. Which is why the Kushner mods will lock/anchor this thread.

Test bump

They did that to my other threads over the last months. For "data phising". I just try a second time, word it a bit different and it stays up. They are a bit paranoid but I understand at first sight shoaing apparent shilling. It's quality content tho & I think it warrents the rare thread. Let's see

You comfortable bastards think this will last forever.
But the cracks are starting to show.

To what point will it escalate? All the way.

Here's a download link if you wanna use it yourself in whatever way:

anonfiles.com/NfP6Met0bc/Gilets_Jaunes_Fertiggg-1_mp4

Attached: IMG_20190211_115615409.jpg (4096x3072, 4.12M)

Noice.

Not a Zig Forums regular btw, how long until a thread gets archived? Or after what time do I normally bump?

I think this article from the Occidental Observer hits the nail on the head. It's a manifestation of the indecipherable raw emotion of the white working and lower middle class. In my opinion the establishment left and Antifa have noticed this and have been trying to subvert it to their ends, sometimes succeeding, sometimes failing. Antifa has the benefit of being a sprawling decentralized organization with clear command structures and international governmental and NGO support, and we of course are deplatformed everywhere and deprived of our ability to organize on social media. The fact that even after that there is still substantial far right visibility in the Gilets Jaunes says something. The silver bullet, I think, is to emphasize that Antifa are paid pawns of the establishment.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/01/17/on-yellow-vests-and-monsters/

Bookmarked for a later read.
You're right, they're snakes. Made a point of not including any antifa flags, the anarchism one got a pass as I think muvh of the system has to be torn down but that most are flying the national flags is a strong statement on it's own completely apart from left wing ideology. Dunno if that line is like that in France too tho

Zig Forumss goal should be to amplify the Gilets Jaunes movement into a revolution. End the banks. Silver standard. Deport all invaders and traitors to Africa/Israel/Saudi-Arabia nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: 2fba5c5bb45345d7106c10d26070b79eaeac2e90.png (3840x2160, 2.63M)

Don't give a shit about French Frogs and never will. The French have always been faggots

Indeed, since 3000 BC.

Good vid OP. Shared

Attached: everything will be great.jpg (761x563, 58.29K)

Who do you think is doing better in 2019 and why?

Attached: I know, Sheckelbergerstein.webm (320x360, 6.1M)

The latest 4chan exodus destroyed this board and Zig Forums is running rampant with D&C. 4cucks have no idea who the yellow vests are.

What do you mean? 4chan has yellow vests generals every weekend throughout. It's ok as I like it fast paced and can't easily leave since I've been on there since like 2009.

It could be way more as mentioned in op tho

That is fine. Local fags act like if 4chan Zig Forums is some gay reddit. But it is basicly more mainstream Zig Forums.

Agree but we would need some people from France. There are yellow vests in Germany but they are not violent. Yellow vest deserve some fresh energy. But it is not in America so there is not enough people to push something bigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=raZCHzKjrjA&t=403s

I don't keep up with cuckchan, why did they bail this time?

>youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ
You followed my Suggestion! Well done!
Another is show more drumming, more people with music instruments, that is how you lead a crowd into battle. Also, you should find a frenchie that can write french subtitles for ZNA productions's videos on making cheap effective shields. He's a prodigy, but his results CAN be replicated.

Grew very much on me, was a bit hesitant at first as I didn't know how to incorporate it properly. Worked out great tho.
Yes the instruments added a lot, more dynamic and energetic.
I took the translation from the last thread itself so you should probably look elsewhere for that m8

I mean, the problem the vests have is a lack of portable cover to defend from flashballs and other projectile threats. If they had cheap shields and helmets, there'd be fewer injured.

Everything in the way of equipment gets confiscated from them.

What about stuff that looks like other stuff? Like lunches? Also there are weapons you can make from stuff bought in stores. This guy made weapons from stuff bought in airport shops.
terminalcornucopia.com/
vimeo.com/channels/terminalcornucopia

you literally gave me a mental breakdown. Good job. I'm pretty hardened but this got me right in the feels.

Oh boy, that's a hell of a power to carry I must say

Let's hope the kike mods don't anchor this thread.

Attached: Jew8.jpg (220x220, 18.97K)

Back to whence you came, &tc. But thanks for the content. OC gets a special pass around here

Attached: e3c9d731628dd1c197704150f607560de9ecf93858a53ce2528cb1ccb7157b26.jpg (328x1000, 99.27K)

Best get the shieldanon on it. You can find him at /tok/

Attached: 1450611611579.jpg (255x255, 17.39K)

Somebody turned their bots off

Attached: 055f151d4a6b52cf46231e4041beef7e2c2995456c0283b3d9d84b364808da8c.jpg (1920x1080, 160.63K)

very nice editing skills.

The video hammers home that you need to have supplies ready for events like YV: loudspeakers for yelling demoralizing stuff at police, dogs to attack police, shields to protect protestors, and helmets with visors and gas masks. Meaning, you should have all. of your own riot gear ready.

Once I rallied 2000 protesters and made Bush the lesser have to reroute his exfiltration…with a 5 gallon bucket. Let me tell you about 5g buckets. They're just the cat's meow. You can stand on one like a platform. You can carry stuff in it. You can fill it with liquid if you want. But most importantly, it works as a makeshift drum. I can do more damage with a 5 gallon bucket than with an AK. You can take that to the bank.

Attached: 144bbfe25c2ffadf660e80dd799ec57773c6427ae0ac253de0d831e4e1771083.jpg (1920x1080, 388.94K)

>youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ
I checked it out, this is pretty fucking good. Bamp

Attached: 1420953799332.png (201x255, 55.74K)

bump for epic work on video editing
dog bless you user

(Check'd)
These quads confirm for the evil french tactic of the loaded baguette.

How could I miss epic mega-satan quads? This oversight ends now

Attached: 100049586.jpg (275x187, 29.91K)

If you guys wanna keep up to date on new vids or dm me songs, ideas etc. Here's my twitter. I don't tweet that much at all but it's a nice hub to spread the vids nontheless

Forgot the link lol
Sieh dir BackinBuck (@BackinBuck) an: twitter.com/BackinBuck?s=09

Best Zig Forums video editor. Still rolling. Respect. Good work.

Attached: 1550092859867.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

has youtube downgraded the resolution? I always feel like youtube downgrades the resolution to make it hard to see what is happening. Am I just delusional or is their truth to what I am saying. OP, pls respond.

Nice. Use the Bitchute link
(Youtube scum requires signin)

Attached: land.png (1568x1030, 1.1M)

Don't think so dude. Should be available in 1080. Maybe compressed but looks good to me

the scenes with police brutality are all blurry… was that what the original footage looked like?

Alright, I'm here. I'm not sure how much help I can be at this time without real funds and a heated shop, since the temperatures here making setting of the resins nearly impossible.

Can you get some thin sheets of aluminum, bolts, steel brackets, oak dowels of suitable thickness for a handle, duck cloth (or equivalent, denim would work for riot grade. Woven roving fiberglass for lvl 1) and polyester resin?

Attached: abf49b88bfabc0f8199bf26a2afe5be733a50ad6333496ef68ce4cdc0dbd78cb.jpg (2220x2955 671.82 KB, 5.14M)

Yea, most of it is filmed horizontally so I have to crop it heavily

I'm a fucking leaf. But this is appreciated. BTW Hi Herbalanon!

Cool, my man. I just wanted you to know we're keeping the lanterns burning for ya. What exactly would you need to make the next steps forward? Be general in your descriptions, of course. Ho man, working in a steel barn in winter. Been there, done that. It's a comfortable way to get frostbite, kek

Attached: d654e87c4ada801a952527289a3804a2d131c0bd0ab0527aeee516f4c1c35f06.png (625x352, 309.71K)

I hope it's not frostpunk steelworks cold, like -70. That game recently got much harder.

Indeed, the lack of France/pol/ in some form is worrying. The revolution must start in from France, Britain, Ireland, or Sweden. Germany cannot lead again or history will repeat all will be lost. Also, the yellow vests should take over the media as their first action, and rob the Rothschild banks. Macron is a Rothschild manservant.

VIVE LA REVOLUTION NYA~

Avoiding direct competition with the police, who just do as they are told for money, it critical. If you read up on the Communist revolution in Russia, robbing banks is the most powerful way to support revolution nya~

Attached: 00caa8b347d1406ea1dd2286bac643eb5c4ac812.png (1000x1300, 702.9K)

Unite the Far Left and Far Right by acknowledging RACE AND CLASS WAR IS REAL. The white French proletarian volk must fight for their existence.

ONWARDS COMRADES HAIL VICTORY NYA

Attached: 692f8b9a40619dd0da980cedbd07f296496360c525a27260d6f3b66525dc39f8.jpg (1280x720, 124.76K)

This bothers me much less than it probably should

(topcheck)
That's a good kitty. I was just dealing with strays lovingly anyway

Attached: its fine.jpg (836x956, 74.59K)

What's happening here frens

Attached: IMG_20190213_234917.jpg (592x622, 240.95K)

Give him a pass, he's always posted quality shit. Otherwise I'd organize an exterminatus

Meguca raiding. They're from a board there called /nya/

I think you're probably in the same boat. Guess we're all in the same boat now

But they're actually less annoying than 80% of shills and newfaggots, so why contain it? implying I'd ever set foot in their stinking goblin-hole to do anything other than purge

Attached: 277a6a82a93d4480de9be3a91934b63fa242fb12b95bba46d1522f15f2facecb.jpg (600x858 28.16 KB, 106.98K)

hello dark one

Funds for a new place that isn't in a more temperate wasteland than this one, so I don't have to decide between a safe working temperature heh… -20 at some points this winter. The resins will not set. and good ventilation. Can't even safely run a wood stove, due to flammable materials, though the resins and binders for the next run of r&d won't have that off-gassing issue, so burning wood for heat again may be viable.
I have my hands in a lot of different pots, trying to get the funds I need, living off of next to nothing with every scrap invested, but it's not easy waiting for the win. Thanks for the support though, it's good to know that my efforts are still in the minds of others. just got an email from fringewizard even, still need to get back to him.

Because meguca is sadly filled with heretics who defame the name of Kek and would rather see Zig Forums burn than to forge ahead to a new Reich.

Attached: 150db2752ca52a6e22b0f0e3bc24240186728c1e1e3b252e482129cd7b9003d3.jpg (962x386, 156K)

Fuck off kike, the French are homos and always have been, if you actually support them you're dumber than shit. None of these fucking faggot frogs gave one shit about these mudslimes before

BISEXUAL ARYAN CATGIRL SUPREMACY NYA~

Attached: e9852cd14dfa3051397ec624a62c94ef88a080347c3ac1c980848727a4588402.jpeg (700x1050, 149.1K)

Frenchies are stuck between a rock and a hard place because they want to take the country back but they can't because they gave up all their guns. Thank God for the 2nd amendment.

I'll envision the future you require. You can be mosre specific if you want, it would make my job easier. I need an armorsmith I can trust, and your project is the one I'd have started with, myself.

They better be careful, then. I mean, I already assumed this, but if the hivemind takes notice of them I'll have no choice but to violently purge

Attached: 1430588686176.jpg (599x471, 49.31K)

Americans still got fucked harder than anyone else yet. Guns don't help if you can't shoot & think straight

Attached: IMG_20181216_010941.jpg (1242x1676, 244.87K)

This is why Stormtards need the rope.

Amazin'

Attached: paris.jpg (1280x1280, 185.55K)

Shameless self bump nya~
meguca.org/nya/
The plan is there, but Zig Forums and /b/ are dead after having been cucked by Kushner. Hopefully the diaspora can recover to save France and the the WORLD!

VICTORY OR VALHALLA NYA

It's possible the /nya/fags aren't as bad as meguca/pol/ is, they're honestly being far less annoying than the standard fair there, but the owner of the site is trash in my book, just another distraction on the roadside.
Funds, sad, pure, and simple. It's possible I'll have them myself within a month, or it could take six for me to get there.

How the fuck? Anyone who's been here for years knows how shit's gone down.

Maybe it's like that in your coastal regions but here in the Midwest we're doing alright. School is closed for the first day of rifle season for deer hunting.

I figured as much, I just didn't want to say it outright. OK message received
pic related: dude who wished he had a shield

Attached: 1418011719123.gif (239x165, 1.98M)

Not a Murican myself but a Italien.
Well it's long overdue that you guys have burned the pleasure dome that is Hwood to the ground & stopped Lucifers rising which is quite literally the cancer destroying the world.
Jews beaming their filth into the homes of innocent children. If that's not a reason to revolt I dunno what is

The day will come when all our work has come to fruition. I won't give in to hope that I am not too late in my efforts, but to whatever end, I will continue this path until I've reached my end.

Attached: d00b6fb9cf1c00ac38c71e408ad15f68ea595cbe96d26bb6a02f1a8e4b39c760.jpg (320x320, 30.29K)

vols are definitely in on this crap.

lel he doesn't know or deflects. Kushner ran the internet campaign and used Zig Forums. Have PTSD or are a shill nya~

Attached: Christians-Jewish-Slaves.png (896x5808, 342.87K)

(Kek'd)
And for these people, and for the sake of these people, never slacken

Maybe Hitler really was the Antichrist. Wouldn't find it strange that their messiah would get into a messy relationship with them. He was loved by everybody, rightfully so but lead the jews back to Israel and instated them as the rulers of the world. Or acted as a stepping stone for them.

Or maybe I am. It's been confirmed by my associates that I'm not, but my trust level is -100. I may have done something unprecedented, so either I'm sorry or you're welcome. Pick a side of this line

lowkike is an antifa pedo yeah? Like finding a dick in a pile of dicks.

You don't like bisexual women?

The who?

He's trying to say that I am gay, and not simply taking votes and power.

Degenerate trannies.

Who's a tranny?

Getting real late, night guys

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYY

Look no further than Zig Forums Zig Forums. Shill-fests, raids, mods won't ban anyone… from what I gather 4chan is just more popular, therefore a bigger target for imbeciles who seek an end to 1st-world culture.

Wish soon-to-be-granted. Salt incoming… from the inevitable butt-hurt from bending over. Tears mixed with feces. Disgusting.

Word to the wise. Shill for globalists at your own peril. Don't get used and tossed aside.
Don't be yesterday's used condom. It's going to be a Magnum.

The jews hated him and turned into a symbol of hate so no not really.
Nope his changed his mind about that quickly after conversing with the muslim friend of his.

Attached: 7ac.jpg (250x140 170.94 KB, 7.2M)

So he still had his original plan in mind, let's also include table talks and other sources where it has hitler saying he felt forced to agree with them and how nasty these jews did to get their way and you got a couple rants here and there.

Also don't forget hitler was gay, had one ballsack, was a nigger jew as well.

Attached: (((Hitler had african dna))).jpg (1500x6000, 1.66M)

Fuck off schlomo.

Out of every hitler lie I seen what makes you think that were gonna fall for that he is the anti christ? Which is promoted by (((history channel))))

Attached: 1547845931881.jpg (640x356 461.89 KB, 51.85K)

Continue spamming.
In fact you can go back where you came from right now.

They don't need to disarm you physically because they already disarmed you mentally.

now that's a fine brawl

the one talking is a turbo faggot tho kek

good shit op, chill out with the cuts though man, the viewer needs time to soak in some of those scenes

And yet, they're on the streets and you aren't. Funny that.