Trump Confirms He Will Be Signing the (((Border Bill)))

>be blood sucking, child fucking, satan worshipping jew puppet who killed his own supporters in Vegas as a sacrifice to his devil worshiping (((masters)))
666 dimensional chess

archive.is/r4aMc

Attached: 3d4978f56d9dac1af49645fcb3c2eb8380cdf8f1c66acf8ca35561da7af8d4dc.png (633x633 19.51 KB, 265.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/law/help/citizenship/pdf/congressglobe_2890.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His supporters are the dumbest people who have ever existed in any place at point in recorded history.

Look on the bright side, user. At least our elites will now have an influx of new children they can rape and sacrifice to Moloch.

bill passed with veto-proof majorities.

Not tired.. of winning.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (396x317, 289.89K)

They're getting shilled pretty hard by Kushner's Israeli click farms but you're right there's no excuse.

That's no excuse not to veto it.

I got so depressed and fat since Trump began to betray us. This bill just might be the final straw for me

Sorry my American friends, you could had done great things, but your time has come. For whatever sane among you which remains, I implore you leave for Europe as quickly as possible or face your unbearable extinction.

What do you think they're wishing for that needs so much blood? Historically the thing wished for is immortality but they still seem to be dying with the exception of Count Soros. It must be something… even bigger.

There's no excuse not to sign it.
It's veto-proof because Republicans are for illegal immigration.

I wish Jeb had won. This shit has been a horrifying experience.

You niggers really need to open a book and actually learn something.

the coming of their Messiah, or the antichrist.

That's not even a thang, m8. America was founded on liberal enlightenment principles and democratic values and republicanism. I'd happily push a button to destroy America right now even if it didn't also destroy Israel. Freeing my people from this unholy imperial union death hug is the first step to anything else.

this is your mind on The_Zognald

T_D is shitting itself over this bill, they're angry as fuck

I almost wish Kampfy was still the mod just to see how he would be sperging out to the total abandonment of trump

It's been a lot of fun along the way too, can't deny that. And I kind of knew what we were signing up for when I voted for him, just wasn't sure when it'd all come undone

Zig Forums wouldn't even exist anymore with that kikelover in command.

"Muh Wall"
Every
Fucking
Time
It's like magapedes don't get it. I live in America. It's much too late for a goddamn wall. I'm trying to rent out my house and find roommates because kike and nigger Obama fucked us the day he started mentioning ObamaCare and every company dropped the hourly rate out of fear of actually paying for anyone's healthcare. My utility bills are higher than my pay, but I have three empty rooms. I put up the listing on five sites already and got tons of replies from niggers and beaners. Okay, the description specifically says that they WILL BE SHARING THE HOUSE WITH ROOMMATES. Yet when these illiterate pieces of shit who's Facebook and Twitter accounts I find as most of them are niggers twerking or spics speaking in unintelligible ebonics send me a message, they get upset when they find out they're not getting it to themselves. I would love to post it up as only white people need apply, but that's AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW IN COMMUNIST SHITHOLE USA.
FUCK YOU, JEWS. FUCK YOU HOOKNOSED PIECES OF SHIT FOR SURROUNDING ME WITH SHITSKINS AND RUINING MY LIFE

Attached: 7685021.jpg (768x502, 69.23K)

Pick only one.

>be blood sucking, child fucking, satan worshipping jew puppet who killed his own supporters in Vegas as a sacrifice to his devil worshiping (((masters)))

He also raped Molly Tibits and partook in her ritual sacrifice with Sholom Rubashkin and James Comey in Iowa after on of his MIGA rallies. But that's antisemitic and illegal to talk about goy.

Zig Forums would look like this

Attached: bd2e4e7bdf4631c66518f4fd1da8933c3be3729380fd51e3caf003691ccbce1a.jpg (1022x461 88.46 KB, 44.39K)

so you're agreeing that to destroy israel you must destroy america first, before (you know) anything else?

Muh wall was the fucking mandate, faggot.

"Build the Wall, Deport them All," to be precise. The wall was the easy part. The deportations was the hard part. We will never see the deportations because we won't even see the token wall which was the monument to our will to survive as a people if nothing else.

Mind you, walls DO work, and is much more than a simple monument, but the most important factor of the wall was the psychology of it. It says "White people on this side, Spics on the other." And that would be forever. Building the wall and making Mexico pay for it was both doable and would have made doing more things possible, such as the deportations of 30 million undesirables.

She deserved it.

So much this

Sacrifice all whites to baal right

This. My enemy deserves what is coming to them, and then they deserve once more to be spat on when they claim they've been victimized.

Hey leave Epstein and Pedosta alone! Those kids would have grown up to be people who would get on a jury and find me guilty of hate crimes for using mean words. Look at the big picture here, these "rape victims " are people who would in 100% of cases just end up being another brick in the wall blocking us from unlimited freedom and paradise. They would gladly keep this torture chamber maintained. Is this the type of world I want, a world where elites can rape torture and kill children to feel "big"? No, but they are just doing that to their allies. The families of their victims immediately turn around and go die in oil wars. Their children are destroyed by mafias backed by their government, then they kill you for trying to do something about it.

You want to kill (((them))) to save them, but they will kill you to save the demiurge.

Matrix was the biggest red pil of all time. These people are corrupted and are sadly you enemy. Enlightenment comes from suffering, so sadly if these people just had all rainbows and sunshine they would never understand.

The campaign promise was to build the wall using Remittances to Mexico.

It's not against the law to sell or rent your shit to whomever you choose. The fair housing act is unconstitutional supression of protected speech. Speech is speech. Beliefs ae speech. Monies are speech. Art is speech. Your property is speech. Therefore, who you choose to sell it to is speech.

Also, because they argue discrimination for physical stage shit that can't be changed like race or sex but they allow economic discrimination which is determined by a person's race or sex or religion. If I rent my house for only billions, I have restricted the potential rent pool to mostly jews, which is unconstitutional discrimination. Either you cac or you can;t and the answer is that you can because free protected speech. However, a public entity, such as the state, or even a publicly accessable service, such as a taxi or a grocer, cannot, or should not, discriminate. But a private service, product, or business can and should as that is their protected right.

Then you sue them when they speak I'll of you.

That was one of the ways. Also, to use the presidential power over treaties and trade deals to utterly decimate Mexico's economy until they paid up. With the implicit unspoken threat of military actions to also extort the money from them if economic warfare didn't work. Honestly, we should have opened with that as our starting offer to make everyone FEAR what our country was capable of with a (in this alternate timeline) REAL leader in command of our treaties and military.

Women here are corrupted. You have to give up all earth pleasures. Not because pleasure is bad but because this world is corrupted and enjoying pleasures implies consent. Dedicate your life to meditating. Ignore humans, they deserve whatever happens to them because they know better but still choose evil. Care for animals, they are your true children. You were given tools to survive and grown because somebody higher than you looked down below , at a pathetic child like you, and gave you a chance, yet you turn around and slaughter a pig to fulfil your gluttonous urges when true eternal paradise is one choice away?

Stop your off topic derailing bullshit, faggot.

Every single post on this site is Perez Hilton tier omg what did these rich people say bullshit. You spam my life with useless whining then have the nerve to pill out your do as I say not as I do con? Go fuck yourself npc.

Omg im discussing celebrities and fake politics omg omg don't interupt my gossip this gossip is so important reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Constitution states that president can veto a bill and provide objections with it to be sent back to the house in which it originated. The objections are to be entered into their journal, and they will reconsider the bill. After reconsideration and an agreement of 2/3 of the house, it is sent to the other house with the objections to be reconsidered again. If passed by 2/3 of that house, the bill/act/legislation comes into force.

There may be some house rules that have been added to the legislative process, but I'm not seeing the doctrine of "Veto-proof Majority" in the Bill of Rights, and the idea itself seems to create an imbalance of power. If someone can provide the language and a source or a screenshot showing where the rule is stated that would clear up some of the confusion.

NO IT FUCKING WASN'T. TRUMP SUPPORTED DACA AND WHINED ABOUT KEEPING "LEGAL" IMMIGRANTS IN. MEANWHILE HE WENT OFF ABOUT LOVING NIGGERS. FUCK THAT BLOATED ORANGE KIKE. HE'S ONLY ONE IN A LONG LINE SINCE KENNEDY'S DEATH FUCKING OVER THIS MIXING POT OF SMELLY DUMB NEGRO SCUM BROUGHT OVER BY KIKE SLAVESHIPS AND HALF-WHITE WHITE HATING BEANERS. I'M NOT GOING TO GO SILENTLY WHEN I'M EVICTED.

You're not getting it, user. I am not receiving -any- responses from other white people. I can't even white flight because this is my house. I'm trapped in a disgusting, rarely any white people city. I've only seen two other white people in months. This is America. This is the pozzed French statue of liberty's vision. GIVE US YOUR SMELLY MASSES, LAND OF INTERRACIALLY BEING OVERWHELMED BY SHITSKINS UNTIL WHITE GENOCIDE.

Attached: Im-Using-Capslock.jpg (620x351, 18.22K)

Omg dude omg somebody interrupted a post where we autisticaly analyze tweets on social media that are meant to distract me. How dare somebody distract me from my distractions! I have a right to be a whiney pussy faggot in peace!

cool derail
na

that poster has posted on topic and made falsifiable, arguable, statements. you just blog posted.

That was THE way, published on the website of his campaign.

REEEEEEEEEEEE I'm a defeatist cuckold you needs my master to tell me what to be outraged about REEEEEEEEEEEE Mk ultra me daddy please I need my thoughts bleep bloop!

Holy fuck you are pathetic. Go for a walk and stop autisticaly analyzing shit that does not matter. These people don't know who you are and don't care, yet you let them enrage you like you are their puppet.

:^)

WE'RE ALL THEIR PUPPETS, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. HR672, NIGGER. MUH ANTISEMITISM IS NOW ILLEGAL. ME? YOU TOO. YOU'RE A ZOG CUCK. WE'RE ALL TAKING IT IN THE ASS FOR MULTICULTURALISM. THE POINT BEING NO FUCKING WALL IS GOING TO GET RID OF THESE "LEGAL" SHITSKINS ALREADY HERE.

Because it's time we are playing in.

What's it like shitting and pissing from two assholes? That tranny cloaca getting you all the peacocks?

Attached: 61fgaedb.JPG (790x353 41.19 KB, 41.19K)

Okay, and? Like, the white paper also mentioned economic tariffs as well, but what is your point about the remittances?

Attached: kodsaiue.JPG (497x255, 23.88K)

Attached: Capture.JPG (813x1408, 236.53K)

Settle thine tiddies. If you genuinely called it on Trump being a kikeloving cuck, without being a broken clock that calls everyone a kikeloving cuck, then you are a pretty smart guy. But if we hadn't backed Trump we of course would have just gotten some other kikeloving cuck. We did the best we could, but we were wrong.

Amnesty Trump is the biggest traitor to our country since LBJ, and the third worst president of all time after Lincoln and LBJ with this bill.

But the mandate? The mandate comes from the people, not the potus. The mandate was build the wall and deport them all, and I'll fucking fite you if you disagree, nigger.

Trump is a nigger, it was over when he put Kushner in charge of the country.

Enjoy the civil war.

Attached: enough1.jpg (250x339, 38.09K)

I don't disagree with the statement. I'm just aware that was never Trump's fucking mandate. I would gladly join Border Patrol right now if it meant deport them "all". You know fucking A well it never meant they're all out of here. Only the "illegals".

So Zig Forums in 2016/2017?

On the plus side, we all save a ton of fucking time during the 2020 elections by not giving a shit

they'll run some crazy dem, Trump wins. Cool. I will personally save about 2 work-months by not giving a fucking shit. It's like the Romney days. Who gives a shit. Work harder. Get more shit done

Attached: life's a piece of shit when you look at it.png (437x287, 103.97K)

This meme keeps getting repeated and it ignores the unrelenting banning campaign that lasted for roughly two years on this board. The people who keep repeating the meme are the same people who directed the banning campaign. So, fuck off kike.

I never expected anything other than the illegals. There's 30 million of them, minimum. Do you have any idea how much life that would breathe back into the country to be rid of that much dead weight?

Yeah we need to also get rid of birth right citizenship, which likely would have happened if Trump had been genuine. We see that he has gotten to appoint THREE supreme court justices with the impending death of (((Ginsberg.))) A genuine Trump in an alternate timeline could have easily done that on step 3 if step 1 and 2 were the wall and the deportations of illegals.

Then step four would be the retroactive citizenship removal of the birthright usurpers

And step five would be the removal of citizenship for the legal immigrants. Which I would have been completely okay with not happening as it's quite far down the list and could have been pushed for with the next presidency which we would have had the momentum to claim with the power of a new mandate.

No Zig Forumsacks supported him. Everyone who didn't suck his cock was banned for 88 years across 65,536 IP addresses per ban.

Wasn't my dick

Doesn't exist and never has. It was invented in 1982. Anchors have NEVER been legal. There are over 60,000,000 illegals.

Trump will go down as one of the worst presidents in US history.

He is Franklin Pierce tier.

BASTE AND REDPILLED

MIGA 2020

IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HIM, MOSSAD IS GOING TO HUNT DOWN ALL OF YOU NAZIS

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (634x423 295.95 KB, 60.83K)

how long before trump is saying he made a mistake and still trust him, and cucks fall for it? or he's calling his own supporters racist?

Attached: euripides-34-70-01.jpg (850x400, 134.55K)

How fucking played can Trump get? He's going to sign this out of humiliation. He lost to Pelosi twice, they got full amnesty and MORE low skill workers. This is treason, he is scum.

Cry harder schlomo….a bit too obvious.

would he rather get tortured into an unseen oblivion on his feet than live on his knees?

Maybe with all the bullshit garbage finally washing over we can get to what Trump's ties to Epstein were.

loc.gov/law/help/citizenship/pdf/congressglobe_2890.pdf

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 12.51.15 AM.png (520x641, 257.59K)

ye

I'M ALREADY LIVING A LIFE OF TORTURE

TRUMP IS HITLER!

but you can bluepill yourself instead of dying in vain (potentially)

I think it's pretty self-evident with how hard Dershowitz shills for Trump and a nobody like Acosta getting a cabinet position.

checks out

I don't think you understand.

Attached: One-Does-Not-Simply.jpg (568x335, 40.9K)

Talking to yourself again?

Newfag test

Attached: IMG_0749.JPG (720x514, 64.61K)

Attached: You.jpg (990x638, 140.2K)

Feel free to beat feet back to conservative treehouse, trumpnigger. You can have all the sunshine shoved up your ass you can handle. Filtered.

JESUS

Attached: you know it's bad when this boomer is angry.png (597x176, 19.23K)

He just George Bushed himself. He blew it

Worship the ZOG emperor on a different website.

Is that you in the pic hebe?

Fuck off Schlomo.

I wish I saved the screencap.

Trump isn't a pedophile.

Which kike do you want to suggest is Hitler next? Because everyone here only mocks your stupid bullshit.

Attached: btfo.jpg (4368x2912 3.76 KB, 470.15K)

Except if you're really not dying in vain, then you're just fodder for Jewry against everything you value - and you can potentially be tortured to indefinity if you were actually effective.

Zig Forums looks like this as a standard, the problem is noone actually uses those weapons, just sits until police will confiscate them, and black/immigrant hordes come right next after it into their living rooms.

I think he's guaranteed a second term. The jews will get that surprise hispanic vote for him since he signed a bill allowing them to tear down the wall as soon as his terms are finished. It's gonna suck watching him assault/battery Warren for it though since the jews don't like seeing their browns look pathetic and weak in front of the Chinese.

NEW STAB IN THE BACK ETHOS NOW!

Trump has roped himself, no new Taxes and Iran hostage crisis rolled into one, he's a one termer. They fucked him because he slept on the job and allowed the negotiations take place while he did fuck all about it. Now they veto proofed it. He's done, Pelosi made a fucking fool of him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1231x196, 10.75K)