Okay...

Okay, how can this kid openly talk about Israel and Jews for hours in all of his videos and 1) Zig Forums doesn't worship him and 2) he isn't banned from Youtube yet?

How?

Also keep in mind that cripple chan hates him.

Attached: 5ba01bbc0e3d9.image.jpg (400x400, 15.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IY0JwskiLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel first!!!

based republicans!

He's a "trust the plan!" tier christcuck, hypocritical optics cuck.

Who?

Baste, my kekerino. Do you know that trump is playing 6000000D chess with the jewz and he is totally winning

Did you forget which site you're sliding today?

Attached: comic.png (1000x1893, 446.34K)

I support him. He is pushing the Overton window towards us.

OP is the anti-Eric Striker shill from /cow/ if you don't know yet.

Zig Forums is cripplechan, retard. The site was started by a cripple named Hotwheels

Attached: 1651651651561.png (1561x502, 130.22K)

He's a full-blooded mayan.

Why do people call him Nick 'the knife' when Nick 'the spic' is the more obvious choice ?

Jokes, love ya Nick. Maybe when you're a big boy you'll get to work at a big important Republican Think-Tank.

CIA

So do I get a link or what?

No.

He is not promoting the old republican lines, but simply is adopting their aesthetics. If you watch his show you will see that he openely names them and criticizes Israel every day. He wants 0 illegal and LEGAL immigration and denies the holocaust. So how exactly is repeating the old GOP lines?>>12824112

Oh, that's because he isn't White. Look at what niggers get away with on Black-Youtube or Black-Twitter.

Attached: smh fam.jpg (940x492, 77.67K)

He isn't banned because he is smart in social media… Jamie, can pull up the video he talks about what he posts on Twitter? Not that one, the other one

MayAryan? Maryan?

youtube.com/watch?v=4IY0JwskiLE

If he does all that and is not banned from yt, then he's a zog asset for sure

Sounds like that Owen Benjamin jew-faggot who acts like a fucking psychopath, spouts off half-heartedly about jews, supports israel, and yet maintains his channel despite his preposterous antics and theatrical behavior = ZOG asset

I don’t watch Owen because he is low IQ but nick CRITICIZES israel and talks about the USS liberty and all the other false flag terrorist attacks conducted by Israel. So I don’t know if it makes sense to compare him to someone who is pro Israel. And there is nothing half hearted about the way he attacks Jewish power. He just avoids edgy gas chamber memes and hitler references so he stays platformed on YouTube.