HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING TRUMP TO DEMAND $9 BILLION FOR WALL

archive.is/kpWx9

Now we know why were seeing this rise in yang discord tranny shilling across the web.

Attached: 0 (2).jpg (1079x882 400.93 KB, 254.85K)

lel lets do it faggots

Trump demanded wall funding before and didn't get it, then cucked after a gubmint shutdown.

The niggers still got their EBT during the shutdown though, of course!

Attached: commander-rockwell-with-troops.jpeg (480x360 42.36 KB, 1.34M)

He doesn't need to ask. He never needed to ask. There is zero reason for Congress to be involved with this at all. The executive has complete authority to simply order the wall built using the Army Corps of Engineers. That this hasn't, isn't, and won't be happening is your clue – in neon lights – that you are being worked.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Mandatory.

If that logic is flawed, I guess they could withhold yangbux for a single month from every American to cover the cost. #thinkchink
I'M HERE FOR THE YANG BANG

Thanks user.

Guess what's not happening.

(((You))) are here.

Rent free.

This is a joke, every week there's another 4d chess bullshit scenario and nothing happens. He even declared emergency and literally nothing changed. This guy is using the art of the deal against his voters who red that book. Fucking burgers man, so fucking dumb.

Attached: 1549546031962.jpg (750x188, 20.9K)

No, you're paid to post here.

Second post
Bottom text lmao

Attached: ed3.png (1000x900, 233.59K)

Again?
Trump:
Commies:
Trump:
Commies:
Shutdown
Trump:

Attached: candidate trump vs president trump.jpg (720x542, 59.23K)

This is like a 17 year old asking Daddy for a Ferrari. He already knows the answer will be no.

Man it must suck to be part of the B-team that has to cycle through 2016 memes which worked.

Really? Wheres my check for the month?

MAN HES JUST DOING IT TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW EVIL THE DEMOKKKRATS ARE, TRUST THE PLAN

Try harder.

Ok, I want my shekels.

You forfeited them when you hopped IPs to craft a narrative.

Nobody is buying this shit anymore.
This board is controlled by Qushner black cube and The Goyim Know.
Let me know when the "wall" is actually built
Israel has a CONCRETE FUCKING WALL and nearly $50 Billion has been given to them since Trump was elected.

He didn't even write the Art of the Deal. It also sucked hard, especially when he tells the story about the fucking Central Park ice rink two or three times.

The Goyim Know
Trump is done in a 2020 and IF he actually "wins" elections aren't real

TRUM GUN MAK AMURCUH GR8 AGIN HE TELLED ME HE WUD!! HE SAYD IT ON TWIDUR! BASTE! WE GOTSTA SUPORT ISRAL FIRST, THO!

Attached: 4Li1irN.jpg (588x823, 138.4K)

It literally isn't going to happen.

Attached: f5400c829a5874dab33710c9223e55ad806caeed9e73f005aab1b0adf2516703.jpg (1536x2048, 299.85K)

Debased and bluepilled.

Dumbass.

The only way Trump wins is if the U.S. is in some sort of (((justified))) war. Bush was a retard, but his approval shot to near 90% after 9/11. That started to drop a bit in the 2004 election, so they had a fake Osama bin Laden (who looked too young) threaten American voters, "If you vote Bush… I will attack you!". It worked.

SUPID FUCKS!! NOTHING BUT PACIFICATION FOR THE STPID FUCKING GOY!! WHY DO YOU THINK HE IS SEEKING TO PACIFY YOU NOW? KILL ALL RAINBOW NIGGERS AND TAKE OUR FUCKING NATION BACK!!

CHINA NUMBA 1
Bump

He was always surrounded by jews and promoting globohomo though, you just chose to ignore it. Your image should show a kike army in the background of pane #1, Sheldon Adelson's boys that you just chose not to look at.

HOLY CRACKERS

TRUMP

IS

A

KIKE

WHO

INTENDS

TO

CUCKOUT

AGAIN

FUCK THE ORANGE NIGGER

HOLY CRACKERS

TRUMP

IS

A

KIKE

WHO

INTENDS

TO

CUCKOUT

AGAIN

FUCK THE ORANGE NIGGER

HOLY CRACKERS

TRUMP

IS

A

KIKE

WHO

INTENDS

TO

CUCKOUT

AGAIN

FUCK THE ORANGE NIGGER

HOLY CRACKERS

TRUMP

IS

A

KIKE

WHO

INTENDS

TO

CUCKOUT

AGAIN

FUCK THE ORANGE NIGGER

wew

wew x2

Go on.

Yeah because his "demands" are taken so seriously by Tel Aviv and the Congress. Where's the "state of emergency" with discretionary wall spending?

Attached: Karl Von Siege Gang.png (500x774, 715.61K)

Mods I hope you're taking notes on everyone who doesn't belong here. This discord raid has gone on long enough.

You're completely fucking retarded if you think they're going to do anything about this.

Fuck off already kikey

wew lad

Also, thanks for outing yourself. Now kill yourself you tranny freak.

I'm over the chance he could help us. Bring on accelerationism.

Its a global board, vols only ban threads and anons based on personal attack and if their kike meds arent working.

Reported.

>r/the_dreidel still supporting (((Trump))) despite 2 years of nothing but anti-White kikery
jej

They can't help themselves. Mods have been too lenient and that's fine, but these people are actors in an organized raid and don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Make Zig Forums Great Again and ban these niggers.

Back to r/the_dildo, shitbird

Hey Ron, have you seen your dad around? I have some tax issues I need to talk to him about.

For what, talking to you?

Whats it like knowing you have no power over others?

sage

Well now this makes sense

I actually do IRL, nice projection, internet tough guy

kek

What law?

Exactly. They post the same pics and use the same "insults" if they disagree with you. And they are openly for Tulsi/Yang.

lol

Filtered. I will treat you like your president does, I will ignore you.

Is that what you were paid to say, Yang shill?

And you fucks fall for this everytime

I know you're stringing me along, but I'm curious to see how far you go.

Attached: what.jpg (180x162, 40.01K)

FTFY

Surely he will build the wall this time

Im still sippen tho

Why haven't you changed IPs again since being called out on it? Are you afraid that people here don't actually support your kike puppet?

We have IDs here. why are you posting like this is your first time ITT, shill?

Maybe because you're wrong?

Look how mad trumpshits get when you show them the reality of things. It's a cult. Quite fascinating, the cognitive dissonance is too much for them!

Look at this shill forgetting to change his IP

Yes, I agree fellow user, you are, quite, right, in your, post!!!

The absolute state of absolute states.

The favourite tactic of a shills is to acuse you of things they do. Just think about it.

>r/the_dreidel actively supports (((Trump)))'s anti-White kikery
Neck yourself.

T-T-Trump's still going to UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE… right? I read every Q post, and own 3 different Trump hats. Don't tell me it all a waste of time.

Hi kike2, its been a while.

Yo, have you seen Ron around?

Wasn't Mexico going to pay for it?

You'd think all of El Chapo's crap would be worth something. Guess the kikes gobbled that up too.

They've always been nothing more than a personality cult vehemently attacking anyone who criticizes their zog emeperor while completely disregarding all the (((negative))) shit he does.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Not enough.

Isn't it funny how you expose yourself in every thread? You literally cannot help it. At all. Reported for being imkikey.

Sounds like you're not trusting the plan enough, user. :^)

LET ME IN TENDER MAGATARD, LET ME IN CRIED THE ZOG EMPRAH…

You paranoia makes me giddy, please continue.

Attached: Inspired.jpg (1000x562, 236.6K)

Your next line includes the word 'everyone.'

everyone

Attached: u sure.jpg (326x222, 16.96K)

Trump: I want 8.6 billion
The Rest: You won't get it.
Trump: OK. I am going to use this in the elections so that I can point the finger at you
The Rest: Sure, it doesn't matter anyway. We all serve the same Jew master
Trump: *swallows*
The Rest: Good Goy.

I spat my beer out that's great

>>>/reddit/

If only Trump didn't give Israel about 4 billion, this would sound a lot more reasonable.

I forget, how many billion and how easily was money given to Isreal in a recent bill/action?

Nevermind, there you go.

As I remember it was right around 4 billion in an "aid package". I believe it was in 2017. Where are you getting a number as high as 35?

It's 35 over the course of the newest deal. Not a lump sum, but partially per year until it "expires," whereupon it will be raised again (like it has been since the '60s).

3,1 or 3,6
Very easy.