Ebola treatment center attacked again as Congo battles a deadly epidemic

fuck white doctors and fuck white medicine
Militants attacked an Ebola treatment center in the Democratic Republic of Congo, killing a police officer as the nation battles a growing epidemic that has killed hundreds.
He said some groups are "exploiting the desperation of the situation" during the Ebola outbreak.

Attacks halt efforts to tackle outbreak
The two provinces are among the most populous in the nation and border Uganda, Rwanda and South Sudan.

archive.is/BrJ6e

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x553, 789.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/symbol/mrk
gs.statcounter.com/social-media-stats/all/congo-democratic-republic-of-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 140e06872e94e525b7ee7790be6050485838222dba03896ec11eb179a4b1d6fc.jpg (1024x776 44.01 KB, 274.34K)

Attached: niggertoon civilization forgotten frame.jpg (1052x570, 182.06K)

When is Ebola going to evolve and genocide all of Africa on it's own?

Good luck, Ebola-chan!

Attached: bbf5f7370a37e35986030f28e2fb295ea01d5e28bbd037e88bf64adb0bcb2881.png (320x240, 11.46K)

Ebola should make a debut in India

Finally, some good news.

Checked. May the poo be with you.

Attached: become one with the quantum.jpg (600x450, 59.34K)

We'd have to come up with a new name. Like corpse in the loo or ebola in the loo or IDK…think of something.

Wouldn't even surprise me if CIAniggers were actually spreading it. Kind of inevitable with all the endless food aid to 65-iq barely iron-age people, though.

poo in the eboloo

Damn the Ebola-ridden corpses must be worth a lot on the black markets

Attached: 291049pa.jpg (871x1200, 186.04K)

Glowies probably stocking up for convenient outbreaks in the US and Western Europe.

How could the White Race survive from an ethnic bioweapon ?

Grow wings and fly, Ebola Chan!

Attached: 1527169641207.jpg (850x1206 60.69 KB, 165.38K)

Then why doesn't he go right to the emergency centers and roll up his own sleeves?

Ebola Chan has been a fucking let down so far. Year after year and nothing but a few dead nogs.

Attached: waiting.jpg (500x574, 129.15K)

Pray for me.

Attached: 886.jpg (680x526, 50.24K)

good

Red Curry Clots?
Curry Red Trots?
Bleed and a Bindi?
When the curry hits the street?

What was it that crazy Pole said about Omar?
That she is made out of carbon so if we dry her out she can be burned to provide fuel for heating polish homes…or was he talking about AOC…who knows, who cares, both are made out of carbon and if dried out could be used as fuel.

I don't know why but this is totally my favorite.

I love you ebola chan

And yet the kikes and their cucks won't leave these vermin to die. If unaided by superior races and left entirely to themselves the African population would be minuscule today. Instead it has become a pestilence, an ever-growing plague of locusts.

Attached: Mugabe_1.jpg (716x2048, 251.18K)

Wouldn't you just pay for a picture of Mugabe with Ebola? I would.

Because (((they))) are in your head man.

Attached: subversive.gif (450x192, 8.1M)

What if whitey really IS spreading ebola and the niggers where right all along?

Epoola? It does make people shit themselves to death, no? Designated shitting infection?

Your belief is not strong enough user. We must make her grow wings, to turn from a larvae to beautiful butterfly of pestilence.

Shit yes…profuse diarrhea everywhere and then bleeding out through all orifices I think…IDK it has been years since I did my Ebola research and came to my conclusions about that one.

Thanks for the laugh.

These memes great. If ebola wins, we win.

Attached: EbolaPepe.png (1133x519, 567.98K)

Ebola would have to win on a more global scale for us to win user…but I like your spirit. Since we are only 7-11% of the global pop we are talking about a good 90% kill rate and Ebola is no where near potent enough to achieve that…she has potential but not enough.

Niggers deserve to be extinct for eating Ebola bats. The scary thing is ebola could spread across the world and it's because niggers are dumb and keep eating dead animals that are carriers of ebola

Attached: batpepe.jpg (591x280, 57.67K)

Cellphone ownership is actually kinda high in Congo. Over 80%. They totally skipped over landlines and went right to cellular.

If anyone speaks BIXNOOD we could get on their apps and help spread the word about the CIA infecting people at these treatment centers.

Attached: uguboogacallmeback.jpg (1024x724, 279.93K)

Just sound out clicks and whistles and add a picture. They'll figure it out.

The jews need to keep the pets alive ?

♥♥♥RABU FOREVER EBOLA-CHAN♥♥♥

Rude!

Attached: IMG_2572.JPG (300x168, 15.29K)

Nice try white devil but Africans are the true victims of colonial imperialism that try to deprive them of Her previous Llove!

Attached: IMG_2519.PNG (432x426, 255.3K)

Is Ebola-Chan making a comeback for 2020? Who is the ebola-chan candidate?

If any of you faggots are interested in not being poor pieces of shit for the rest of your lives
There is a company called Merk that has devellopped and manufactured a vacine for ebola
They already sold stock piles to America and Spain and have a deal with the government of the Congo to create more
If this shit blows up all over the dark horn of africa
and at the rate these niggers are killing doctors fuck knows it will
they will be selling a fuck ton more vaccines soon
>>>nasdaq.com/symbol/mrk

Attached: Official-Goodluck-Jonathan.jpg (338x480, 36.04K)

My 5 seconds of research seems to indicate that they just use Facebook with 1/2 broken dumbphone apps. When there are riots and protests its what the government orders shutdown.
Maybe an art user can make a simple infograph about the CIA and ebola treatment centers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 9.18.39 PM.png (465x122 76.72 KB, 28.92K)

indeed

Attached: ebolanigger.png (1024x1886, 1.49M)

Call it medical colonialism and say the CIA is using niggers as guinea pigs for experimental treatments. Liberals will be fucked.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (332x371, 156.56K)

This. Contact their military. Ebola clinics are infecting people. Attack!

Why is it you only see ebola where there are treatment centers? Wakanda forever!

Official language is French. + 4 nigger languages Kituba (called "Kikongo"), Lingala, Swahili and Tshiluba

Social media sites they use.

gs.statcounter.com/social-media-stats/all/congo-democratic-republic-of-the

I will never understand how whites work so hard and dedicate so much time, effort, and resources to a group of people meant to go extinct, or at least have their numbers whittled down to maintainable amount. Think of all the genius scientists wasting their abilities on this shit, why?

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 41.62K)

Attached: kaz fulton a coon and I pop the balloon miller.jpg (301x325, 11.07K)

Godspeed, Ebola-Chan!

Attached: Ebola_Chan.png (494x894, 355.65K)

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN! GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN

Attached: kawaii_ebola_chan.jpg (457x395, 25.3K)

Are these whom Trump would legally import?

Say it's the Jews.

Attached: merchant.jpeg (208x243, 9.44K)

Every one elses problems in life appears so brightful when compared with less fortunate folks, in time people in power devote less resources to maintain the lower classes.

I know a lot of doctors do it just to build experience. Seems reasonable to me. In white countries you have consequences for patients dying. In Africa though you are just dealing with test subjects. You can try different treatments or no treatments and see what happens. Patient dies? Just chuck them over to the dead nigger storage. No one cares.

Attached: 2712945c1fdda4b993e0c761b804d7b3546231e99188208f87e2e088e462dd32.jpg (1080x1252, 70.5K)

You hope too much. Why would they ever follow their own standards?

cause the cucks will submit to cryin' niggers even when they're chopping their heads off

Because whites have no will to live and thus no right to.

I doubt there are any geniuses working there. It's all part of the welfare industry, most employees are probably cucks or women who wouldn't find a job on the free market anyway. It's certainly the case in Western countries, why would these NGO bleeding hearts be any different?

As to why nigs attack the people helping them: Medicine is voodoo to them, they see no difference between the local witch doctor trying to heal you or some honey doing honey magic on them. They do understand though that the witch doctor does not "take away" people while the white debbil does. And then they don't come back! Must be that the white demons killed them!

Honey? I meant HONKEY.

Why help people that don't want your help?

fuck those QUADS

FUCK WHITES
U
C
K

W
H
I
T
E
S

When you help a scared hungry dog that dog will be grateful and friendly towards you. That's the mistake Whites make. Non-whites are less than dogs.

This video always makes my kokoro go doki doki.

Attached: IMG_3294.JPG (1600x1100, 87.59K)

Because we're still retarded enough to import diseased monkeys into our homelands.

cntrl+F “Yang” = 0 results found

Today was a good day

Can't we just burn the whole negro place to the ground? Why SHOULD we keep negroes alive again? According to what ethics?