Yellow Jackets like the Spirit of Hitler Declare War on Freemasons, Raid Lodge

Yellow Vests ransack MASONIC LODGE in French village as protest gets out of hand

A crowd of Yellow Vest protesters broke into and trashed a Masonic lodge in the French village of Tarbes. The ransacking has been condemned by the French government, who accused the protesters of “stupidity” and “intolerance.”
Some 450 protesters had gathered in Tarbes on Saturday for the 17th straight weekend of anti-government demonstrations. Around midnight, La Dépêche paper reported, some protesters began shouting “we’re going to the freemasons!”
A smaller crowd of protesters marched on the Masonic temple, with one battering down the door of the secretive organization’s clubhouse. More protesters pelted rocks at the building and eventually the group forced its way inside. They overturned furniture, trashed the esoteric art hanging on the walls, and stole four ceremonial swords; they gave these back later on.

Police have opened an investigation, and France’s Interior Minister Christophe Castaner condemned the vandalism.
“After the Jews, the Freemasons,” he tweeted, alluding to alleged anti-Semitism within the ranks of the protesters.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lUxgm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry#Nazi_Germany_and_occupied_Europe
pna.gov.ph/articles/1053568
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.fo/lUxgm

Get rid of the freemasons.

Let's spy on them.

If they didn't kill jews, it was useless.
Kill the enemy. Don't waste time humiliating the enemy. Kill the enemy.

Im not going to get excited until mass arsons destroy cities or fences are erected with skewered bodies or redneck isis-style videos with contemporary countrymusic as bankers are executed with mossyoak duck-hunting Remington 1100s.

How kind of them.

TOGTFO

youre living in a dream world where dreams dont come true.

Fucking based!

Attached: hanuka.png (800x1200, 827.77K)

They should have hung the juden scum in the lodge every single child fucking cannibalizing one

inb4 HURRRRRRRRRRR U JEW

fuck you retard masonry is sabbatean frankist lucifer worship, always was

I didn't realize that Macron's name is only one letter different than the French spelling of "mason" until I read the tweet -→
"Après les juifs, les francs-maçons." ( “after the Jews, it is the Masons.”) by France's faggot Interior Minisiter.

I wonder if the Rothschilds had a sort of inside joke going when they installed Macron by name..?

Attached: 4427752800873628252.jpg (442x632 79.24 KB, 42.51K)

That sounds so French. Errr I lose control and dishonor myself by becoming the thief. 'Ear, 'ave 'em back and we do battle once more tomorrow.

The French don't listen to country music nor do they own Remington shotguns so your standards are way off base.

bump
why no sticky

(Hitrips checked)
The French are disproving all the memes about them being pussies. Well, they probably originate from them surrendering to the Third Reich, so I wonder (((who))) could be behind them?

Threads haven't been stickied on this board for a long time. The last time they were, they were mostly Trump shill threads during or immediately after the election.

then bump

TANKS IN 30 SECONDS

He's basically a fucking court jester, Macron is the most pathetic politician to ever grace Europe.

Attached: macron the cuckold.jpg (634x423, 39.04K)

Why are they both so sweaty? Why are their shirts off. This is so disgusting.

Yes hehe just moider people already go-I mean guys, that's the only way to make your government understand, especially indiscriminate killing hehe

I kinda feel like that’s the point lol. They are openly casting our destruction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry#Nazi_Germany_and_occupied_Europe

The french are the cancerous joke that is infecting the white race so it fits them, the yellow turds will not accomplish anything!

Get it thru your heads, until the scum of the eu(Afrance, Bongistan and Germanistan) are wiped out there can be no hope for white men.
Can the whites there be saved? No, sad but true. Only after these race traitorous scum are wiped out by their pet shit skins, can a white europe arise, brought forth by slavs.

Attached: da3a555e2d8e33baeffcc63e3c4417c8cdfe36c23465248c2193121d02ea7ea1.jpg (656x487, 76.34K)

Attached: 8b4f0ecc5a92a8ee935f738f68ff0573c654ee1beacb5c7f9670f82b267b5167.png (584x438, 342.79K)

>(((Castaner)))
Every. Single. Time.

It's probably wise not to ask questions you don't really want an answer to.

I like how you retards worship a gypo, literally the only shit skins worst then niggers.

(beautiful trips)
beautiful news

Attached: ZTXRSFWVDC.png (473x374, 183.96K)

You're the nigger. Now move along disgusting jew.

Attached: e908775da4d5697b46633dde69f78946c15b330083d97784a05aadda4feb0844.png (535x679, 297.99K)

Humiliation, Macron is a nigger loving faggot in the literal sense and they "subtly" show it every now and then to shame the people who elected him.

Bongistan is the only one that's truly beyond hope.

Attached: F5D8E4G1D5.png (1024x2024, 1.12M)

(fucking SIEG HEIL!)
Baguettes literally doing the job (almost, still no dead ZOGbot yet, could change fast) while we are sitting on a stockpile of guns and witnessing our own death in the United States of Zion.

Attached: db4a73412a5ba0030c6d75337a768110c0e0304583d15a95311e1b0dc4f2e52a.jpg (480x775, 28.22K)

This, pretty much.

Occult Forces

Is like a freemason kristalnacht.

He's saying he wants to see it happen in the Cucknited State-Prisons of Judaica, too.

The empire needs to decline further. Reactionary Evangelical militias would probably put a stop to it.

You wouldn't happen to be a Freemason, by any chance?

It's just a recreation riot, I guess.

Freemasonry was literally allowed in Nazi Germany. Various Freemasons were part of the high Nazi circles.

DOWN WITH THE JUDEO-MASONIC FIFTH REPUBLIC

Found the freemason

Hardly any French voted in the 2017 presidential election, it had a historic low turnout. The French realize that (((democracy))) is a scam, and largely don't bother to waste their time to partake. They know that both Macron and Le Pen are puppets of the kikes, Le Pen has a kike boyfriend and threw her father under the bus because he refused to completely prostrate himself before the Holohoax religion.

If anyone actually did vote for Macron, it was financially well-off boomers, (((speculators))), old wealthy cat ladies, and resident big business owners.

And the german freemasons weren't free of jews either, were they?

Freemasons will have to go, no more secret societies!

Kristalnacht for the freemasons.

This is a brilliant idea.

Let's steal and publish their secrets.

Shills gonna shill.

Attached: Freemason-Kikes3.jpg (850x698 71.76 KB, 615.49K)

Attached: Heydrich-Changes5.PNG (1579x750 123.89 KB, 141.74K)

go get them frogs

Hitler trips bless this thread.

Based yellow jackets, destroy those Corrupt Persons. Don't forget that Fag Masons are, among others in the Zionist cabal, behind the "war of civilizations" that went hot with the 9/11 ritual sacrifice.

Lick many bronze anus rings lately Fag Mason?

Kys.

Friendly fire, I meant that for

Bump

You're trying too hard, but I laughed anyway. Kek.

Oui. Macron est un macaron pour les maçon maisons.

Attached: 872c24c16f26a7a5ccbe7f861babbca37057e7dfaea26097018f8d8297f2f08b.jpg (888x888, 243.71K)

still whiter than you, cock sucking kikes

CHECKED for
PUTAIN DE JUIF

Okay brainlet

Attached: communismjews.png (1218x1000, 405.5K)

Attached: communismjews2.png (1002x552, 238.31K)

the polish jews pretending to be ultra nationalists will save you goy

OY VEY!

slavs especially the russian asiatic ones are subhuman as fuck

it's like a small step above niggers

Makes sense. The avowed mission of the Masons is to rebuild Judaism's Third Temple. Which is why they are called "Masons".

Rebuilding the Third Temple is a primary aim of Judaism, second only to the arrival of their Messiah, as the temple rebuilding heralds the arrival of that Jewish Messiah.

Judaism's Messiah signals the complete eradication of all other nations except for Israel, the ownership of all land by Jews, and the slavery of all remaining peoples to Jews.

Attacking the Freemasons is perfectly consistent with resolving the complaints of the Yellow Vests. In spirit, at least.

You know, I never thought about the stereotypes being possibly from that

This is excellent and pretty much proves they're legit. Hopefully they kill all the fucking (((mason))) kikes.

Deus Vult.

Yes.

It's vests, nigger. Yellow Vests.

Where is this avowed?
Pretty sure masons build more than just one temple.

If you want to be the first to do that, you'll need a time machine. The ERH manuscript from 1696 was the first of many exposures.

you wheren't saying that when you where chocking on our cocks after we gave back your country from the germans frogturd

How I regret papa Stalin didn't just join Hitler in whipping you cowardly, nigger loving cancerous tumors from the earth

Yea I am sure all the subhuman shit skins are whiter then the euro races right Jean?

How are you doing?
pna.gov.ph/articles/1053568

Pooland seems to think Flips are based huwhite catholic :)

Freemasons killed Kennedy. I hope they burn down every lodge.

(fuck, can't sleep)

Fail at history. There was a massive crackdown on Masonry and esoterists at large because way too many of them or their "traditions" including Jewish elements.

And as I understood, his favorite way to use his miserable antenna time was to make stupid jokes about the holohoax instead of delivering redpills. If you're ready to face justice for your opinions, there probably are far better ways to use your livecast time than to waste it on silly pranks, right?
Other things I got from other people is that the Lepen also had to pay lip service to some people in the system because the father once received a generous offer, a vineyard estate or something related to champagne iirc, so he was indebted.
If anyone is interested in that anyway, from a distance the Lepen family has been poisoning the well in their own way.
When you look at the brief (wiki) history of the Front Nationale party, you look at the date and it's baffling. Would you believe this? That party has existed for fifty years and never achieved any meaningful victory. Right there this would be suspicious!
I wonder if the guys of the French DailyStormer-like website could shed light on this affair.
I pity the members of the party because from my perspective and limited knowledge, it looks like those who believed and still believe in this dynasty that has hijacked the national movement are massively cucked. I also read that the Lepen never relinquished control to anyone else, which is terrible because they're the only "big" national party in France. There was a guy who was on top too but he got killed in some car explosion.
We keep highlighting the yiddish links in Trump's network, but can't we have memes and nice infographics about the Lepen family and "their" political party?

(HOLY —- MOTHER OF GOD)
(really needs to wake up)

Sorry?

Slaves of Saturn BTFO

This, they are the craftsmen building the ZOG.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

h

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 8.png (320x360, 218.65K)

Macron is absolutely the most based politician in our times. He is the reason why French revolt against ZOG

Lol faggot

it worked during the last French revolution

Edinburgh Register House Manuscript (1693). It was a publication of Masonic ritual. Mostly a handy guide for Masons at the time.