Based MIGA Boomer: Trump Says He Would Have 98 Percent Support as Israeli Prime Minister Candidate

Days after calling the Democratic Party 'anti-Jewish' and 'anti-Israel,' Axios reports that Trump told Republican donors in an off-the-record gathering that the Israeli public would widely support him

archive.is/y6T8E

On Friday, following a House of Representatives vote condemning hatred of Jews, Muslims, and other religious groups, Donald Trump told reporters that the House vote was a “disgrace,” and went on to assert that “Democrats have become an anti-Israel party, the anti-Jewish party,” as The Inquisitr reported.

But at a private Republican National Committee fundraising event on Friday night, Trump not only repeated that remark, adding that he did not know how any Jewish person could vote Democratic, he also made a series of equally outrageous and potentially offensive remarks, including a joke about “blackface” that may have been a reference to the controversy surrounding Virginia’s democratic Governor Ralph Northam in early February.

After freshman Congresswoman Ilhan Omar’s comments that pro-Israel activists were pressuring her to have “allegiance” to Israel, the president told Republican National Committee donors that “he didn’t understand how any Jew could vote for a Democrat these days,” according to the Axios news site.

Axios, citing three unnamed sources who heard Trump's comments, reported Sunday that the president made the statement while speaking to a group of RNC donors at Mar-a-Lago. The news outlet reported that security guards required attendees to place their cellphones in magnetized pouches to prevent possible leaks of Trump's speech.

According to Axios, Trump at the event described peering out the White House windows to observe Secret Service agents guarding the building, saying “They’re in the trees, on the lawn,” and adding, “they’re in blackface.” The site said that the “blackface” reference appeared to be a “joking” reference to masks worn by Secret Service agents at night. But because the agents were in “blackface” Trump said, “they have to take them away.”

Axios said that the quotes of Trump’s remarks were based on the recollections of sources who attended the Mar-a-Lago fundraiser. In addition to his claim that Democrats “hate Jewish people,” Trump also boasted that he would win an election for prime minister in Israel because, if he were to run, he would receive 98 percent support in voter opinion polls.

MIGA
Based MIGA Boomer
MIGA
Based MIGA Boomer
MIGA
Based MIGA Boomer

Attached: 1480541888002.png (1014x1024 145.88 KB, 231.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3zRFG
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1104892328144076800
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-report-trump-says-he-would-have-98-percent-support-as-israeli-pm-candidate-1.7004628
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There should really be a better way to mange such shit faggots. If there s a thread on every thing trump does every thread will be trump thread. Should sticky a 'Trump's a jew General' thread and be done with it.

good idea. do it.

I don't know if any of you monitor normalfag (((media))) like MSNBC and CNN, but they're pushing solidarity with Israel like it's Fox Jews. It's like they're backpedaling to make up for the years of only being partially for Israel. Now they want Democrats to be overtly pro-Israel like the Republicans.

all media is controlled by them. they only feign opposition. israel #1

Yeah, even npr, who usually has segments with the 'ifamericaknew' lady, has anti-isrnotreal jews on and the first thing they do is distance themselves from Omar's comments. Even the isnotreal-hating jews are loving isnotreal now.

Report: Trump Says He Would Have 98 Percent Support as Israeli Prime Minister Candidate

Days after calling the Democratic Party 'anti-Jewish' and 'anti-Israel,' Axios reports that Trump told Republican donors in an off-the-record gathering that the Israeli public would widely support him

WASHINGTON - President Trump told top Republican donors that if he ran for Prime Minister of Israel he would get 98 percent in the polls, according to a report published on Sunday. Axios journalist Jonathan Swan wrote that Trump made the unusual comment during an off-the-record gathering of the Republican National Committee in Florida. Trump, according to the report, also repeated his new attack line that uses Israel and anti-Semitism in order to criticize the Democratic party.

"Trump said if he could run to be prime minister of Israel, he'd be at 98% in the polls, according to three sources who were there," Swan wrote. Trump has proved widely popular in Israel, but not at a level close to the number he reportedly mentioned. Several public opinion polls from the past two years have shown that approximately two-thirds of Israelis have a favorable view of him.

archive.is/3zRFG

twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1104892328144076800

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-report-trump-says-he-would-have-98-percent-support-as-israeli-pm-candidate-1.7004628

Attached: 71f06cc47c48e75867d1d4659a3fc73028be88c40edfe2a9a32ae95886f91fea.jpg (916x900, 96.86K)

Go here and complain
>>>/sudo/94155

I don't care what the alternative is. Kosherservatism is not an option

Zognald should run for office in Israel and become the massiach he was meant to be.

That's a good idea.

Attached: 1a4220d634f78eae5f0fd948ff4401cd491fdb74a44723cc7d563486d205f356.jpg (4000x3964, 1.91M)

bump

sliiiiide it

They always supported Israel, it's just that before they had to give the illusion that they didn't support them as much as Fox News and the GOP. When shit hits the fan and the end of the day comes, they will always fully back Israel. ZOG is no conspiracy theory, but a fact.

As kiked up as NPR is, I do have to give them some credit for at least sometimes giving coverage to the other side, even if it is just largely theatrical.

B-but Zig Forums told me the Democrats were the Jewish party!

Reminder that every time someone calls you a leftist/democrat/discord tranny for hating kikes, this is where they got it from. Zion Don and his handler Jared Kushner.

This

Hitler had 98% support from the Zionists too.

This.
Reminder this is the only central disagreement between Jews over Israel. But they’re different sides of the same ZOG coin.

I like how this thread isnt anchored

Its amazing how cucked one man can be

lol just stop

Nope

Attached: 1393377768124.jpg (1280x800, 153.75K)

"We should build a big, beautiful wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. It's only going to take $3 billion(2016) so have Mexico write that check for $5.6 billion(2017) or I'll just take it from you guys, oh, and don't forget to tell Congress to give me $7 billion(2018) or I'll shut them down and be sure to read my 2020 budget which will give me the $8.7 billion for the wall!" - Lord Dampnut

Tired of winning yet?

OP will be banned for posting "politically correct" opinion on "politically incorrect" board

I'd like to add atheist Jews do not conflict with liberal Jews. Because, speaking from their point of view, if the Jewish god has yet to give the true religion to the world, then all other religions are false and Jewish atheism is technically right for the moment. But they'll drop all that nonsense and leave the dumbass atheist goyim behind when the Jewish messiah appears.

Anti Hitler is always a jew.

Attached: 00.jpg (820x704, 118.13K)

Hitler was the greatest man that ever walked the Earth, the world didn't deserve him but we need him now more than ever.

a anti-yang thread died for this
at this point I want the cuckroach back, seriously

t. imkikey

Just counted, we have fifty five threads featuring Trump in the OP, including two exact duplicates of this thread. We don't need a thread for every article or tweet featuring Trump.

Make a general for trump news and put everything except genuine happenings in it (which may still have dedicated threads). The OP should be written neutrally.

-Your beloved mod.

Attached: OBEY.jpg (500x669 240.43 KB, 457.91K)