US govt looks at cutting higher education costs to woo Indian students

economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/services/education/us-govt-looks-at-cutting-higher-education-costs-to-woo-indian-students/articleshow/68307468.cms

Attached: happy-Indian-computer-programmer-software-developer-technology-tech[1].jpg (724x483, 46.75K)

Learn how to make decent threads, cuckchan.

Fuck pajeets deport them all and abolish work visas for non-whites.

TBH poos were the last of the brown scum that I was at the very least sympathetic to, but now I'm beginning to really dislike them. From being smelly street shitters to being bad at war, they have lost favor with me.I used to think that being hindu and what not gave them some kind of higher moral values, but I have since realized that most poos only want to rape, eat funny smelling food, and just shit up everything.
NUKE THE POO

Hindustanis hate White people and have an existential struggle against political islam. They are the ultimate kike toadies and are the preferred replacement vehicle of ZOGistan moving forward.

MAGA

BASED TRUMP BRINGING MORE POO-IN-LOOS INTO THE USA
GOD BLESS AMERICA CURRY NIGGERS FTW!!!

Attached: india_flag_1-500x500.jpg (500x313, 30.2K)

Attached: 1540548357688.png (663x715, 201.99K)

Same here, I mostly don't mind them, but the context is terrible. This is the government working with India to make sure that

1. the ridiculously expensive American university system is kept in business even with their insane costs

2. American businesses have a huge reservoir of skilled labor to keep their costs down

Compared to the social costs of millions of Mexicans and so forth, it's not nearly as bad, but it's still an issue, and I haven't seen much discussion of it.

Upon further review, I believe these two posters to be ameliorating kike shills.

I hear you, but would you have gone that route if you had lots of other options? Like marrying a cute girl, having kids and a nice job without having to go to college? Kind of like the easy world that the boomers grew up in.

Attached: Annex - Dee, Sandra_04.jpg (1387x1800, 615K)

Free education for chinese and indian students, with free accommodation, food and spending money, $50,000 a year total value for any of them that want to go to the US.
To pay for it, US citizens can be charged double. It makes sense if you think about it.
Also, jews should be paid to go to university because they benefit the country so much, I recommend a starting figure of $500,000 a year for each jew that goes to university because they would otherwise be earning that much and you shouldn't waste their time.
Also only jews should be allowed in congress, and to work as govenors.

POO IN IT

In what fucking way? Previously I would have thought otherwise about them, what with Germany going on expeditions there to find out more about hyporbea and aryans and such. At the very least hinduism seemed to give them some kind of ethic, it made them seem peaceful and reasonable. But since the lower castes of indian society are in great number and now spreading, they don't seem as decent or interesting as before. As with islam and shit, they are only chill in small numbers, but when they become numerous theyre aggressive as fuck.
Just another variety of soulless bug man.

Of course, that would be a fucking dream come true, but it is regrettably not the case. We were sold out, pic related.
From our youngest memories we were systematically ruined, emotionally and otherwise. For fuck sake, when I was in elementary school I was one of the three white kids in my class out of like 20-30, (the third one ended up burning coal). So not only do they psychologically fuck with us, they also make it a point to tell us that we are second class persons, that white girls should be with sub humans, and so on.
That would be fucking great, if not for them making an effort to shame me for wanting to be near the cute females of my classes and trying to push me into the jewess girls that were there. t@v!stock may have effected me
I would like to have done everything you mentioned, but I, and many of the men like myself, have been systematically excluded, the only response is vengeance.

Attached: f7004655385f2bb2d05a3f6ede943e90f4ce5bf49958388c9463ce5b6b4baf5f.png (1122x844, 193.86K)

Attached: PooOnNeet.jpg (820x548, 129.64K)

can someone sum up foreign students for me?
seems like a cashcow, students who can't speak the local language inexplicably get passing grades, and chinese spies and stolen research

Attached: international education uni.png (714x917, 123.73K)

It's kind of funny, the whole anti-NEET thing.
In china there are 1mil men who have NO HOPE, of ever finding a woman, that's 1mil men who more or less don't give a shit anymore, 1mil men who are, other than work and school, available.
What normally happens when such a bubble exists? usually it pops and releases pressure. In the scheme of a mass of men, this usually means that a great amount of death is afoot.
NEETs are, in this aspect, the reserve forces of the worlds armies, when all the others are dead, the NEETs will be pushed into killing. They don't have shit else to do otherwise, and may even be happy to have something to do, it will give them an outlet for their rage and frustration, it may give them some hope to acquire a freed up female.
NEETs beware, there are those who would like to use you as cannon fodder.

I'm no expert, but one thing to consider is that the American education system is so extremely over-priced that it really doesn't make sense for them to learn here unless they are getting some type of subsidies and/or they expect to live here.

Why else would anyone travel to the United States to spend $35,000 a year at a private university?

Maybe getting caught in debt is a part of their plan.

I've said for a long time that men in the United States actually have it worse. In China, it's a breakneck race for women, but at least the laws are your side, and there is a better ratio there in some respects. Part of the issue with the Chinese is that they want them quite young.

The problem we have in the United States is a high percentage of women are obese. Most white guys and Asian guys would rather be single than be with that. There are other problems, like obnoxious female entitlement and women being slathered with tattoos, that makes things that much worse. It's crazy to think how easy our grandfathers and even our fathers had it compared to us.

Attached: Annex - Ann-Margret_13 - Original Uncleaned.jpg (1270x1600, 236.63K)

Not only that, but a great deal are also race traitors, and if your a young guy (late teens/early 20s) then the age of consent cucks you and sends you to prison for trying to be with a girl that could become a life long marriage, but instead they insist on whoring out as much as possible. Not to mention that you could be sent to prison anyways on a whim if they claim rape, so even then there is a very dangerous risk with even trying to be with them, the lesser of these risks would be a ruined reputation among people who know of you. Which by then, trying to get with a women is a null point anyways.

The odds are stacked against us in a rigged game.

This is your nation white America! A joke that only responds to the needs of foreigners!

Attached: 1416353689741.jpg (347x313, 124.64K)

If you would be up for it, considering writing down your story and sending it AmRen or some other site. There is a shortage of articles like this where people tell their stories in depth, and they can have a big impact. Make sure everything is vague enough that it can't be traced to you.

And those laws are never applied to blacks and other non-whites in the same way. For them, it's still like 1980, and an 18 year old guy can have a 14 year old girlfriend,and nobody really cares.

Oh friend, the sum of our problems is much greater.

I really don't know where you got the idea from that Hindus are more ethical than the average brown. These people learn nothing of their own religion, they barely have any shared values because it's a fucking polytheistic mess where every village and every toilet got its own deity.

I mean, what do you associate with Hinduism? What morals does it support?

Thank God someone has the right idea. These Indian's are nothing more than cockroaches siphoning from our great nation. I wouldn't mind if they actually solved a fucking problem, and didn't hire based off skin color. As far as I'm concerned, they should work in a labor camp if they over stay their visa. On our new Trump Wall.

In the United States at least, Indians are a "model minority." Low crime rate, successful, all of that.

That is likely what he meant.

More reinforcement of the jewish narrative.

ahem…
FLUSH THE POO!
that is all :)

If I were to list all injuries and insults against the younger whites of America my post would be longer than the tax code. The simplest thing to say is this: whites pay for America to exist, America exists to crush whites.

This user is correct.

For most americans, in media and otherwise, it is commonplace for indians to be put on a pedestal of (((ethnic diversity))) and neat stuff turns out it's all propaganda, go figure

(check'd)
Agreed.

I don't need you to explain it since you're talking past the principle issue, which I already explained.

You just keep shitting up the thread with vague jewish narratives about hard work and values.

Good point. When directly compared to other shitskins they do come off as better but anyone who has worked with them should know its all bullshit.

I'll take a look into it, there are a great many things that, in hindsight, were really fucky in my childhood, a lot of sketchy shit that is akin to betrayal. I can say that everyone from my own family to the teachers, they all gave me a lot of shit growing up.
The more time goes on, the more life feels like the start of a moon man song

Poos are a model minority in the English-speaking world because of their education, low crime rates, skilled jobs and willingness to integrate.

I hate most of them though, because they're extremely cunning and ruthless. They also often continue to marry within their respective castes for some strange reason, while secretly wishing they had a non-indian woman in bed

All poos will be flushed in the loo.

People like you drag down discussion on Zig Forums because you are unable to process information and speak in any nuance. You just dumb down and shit out the group talking points because you want so badly to belong to something. I was honestly charitable to respond to you.

There needs to be more discussion of that. For example, what would a white minority sharing a majority Indian workplace have to deal with?

I understand that in Canada, Indians are considerably worse in terms of criminality, and have organized crime groups.

I see, well it is typically associated with stuff like staying in your own caste, doing good in this life so that you can be reborn into a higher caste and ultimately reach nirvana, being one with/being good to nature, Their tasty food (>inb4 liberal faggot)
fun fact: curry smells the same when shit, as it is when eaten.

Yeah, please give it some thought. It's funny how sometimes it's years later that we remember something that was so fucked up that happened to us or that we saw, but we didn't think much of it at the time because as kids we have such a limited frame of reference.

This thread is getting shilled hard as fuck now with the same general message.

The number one force destroying the West is the subversion of all state power to foreign geopolitical interests that direct and divest resources, human capital, and accrued wealth to the zionist entity. The primary shape this takes is the nation-wrecking imperial wars that Whites are overwhelmingly tasked to fight and die in against islamic countries who hadn't attacked us since the Ottoman Empire was carved up.

The genuine solution to the muslim problem is to just get rid of them in Western countries. The end. Stupid simple. Instead, we get the mass importation and integration into technocrat social strata of a brown race of foreigners who have hundreds of years of existential struggle against political islam.

Hindustanis are among the very most dangerous invaders to Western countries as they are direct lifelines and structural reinforcements of ZOG itself.

>it is commonplace for indians to be put on a pedestal of (((ethnic diversity)))
True. Much like boat people from SEA they are used as a trojan horse to bring other over, more destructive "refugees" such as Somalis, Latinos, and various kinds of Semitic trash such as inbred Arabs.

They are also the backup option of choice for old fat white women.

Wrong. They are direct reinforcement for ZOG specifically for their crossover in anti-White and anti-muslim proclivities.

The caste system has been abolished anyway so that's hardly a concern to the modern Pajeet. As to what constitutes "doing good deeds", that's completely up in the air. It's obvious that Asian societes place no value on truthfulness for example and it really fucking shows with pajeets. Their work ethics are also completely different (worse). What matters is maintaining the appearance of competence and that's about it.

And as I said, the average Pajeet knows about as much about his religion as the average Christian these days. There's maybe a vague understanding and a few morals they picked up through cultural osmosis but that's it.

So why are these people protesting against NEETS, did some pajeet neet finally go crazy due to the lack of toilets.

Gross, I'd rather not have that image in my mind.

This. Stop using their oil and kick them out along with their Jewish cousins and the Muslims are no longer a problem for any white nation. These people wouldn't be a military threat even with a nuclear arsenal.

Never thought of it that way. They are ridiculously easy to control and used to living like rats so their usefulness for ZOG is pretty obvious from that perspective.

Nah, they're just spiteful little creatures like all the other muds and don't want someone to be free from the toil they have to commit, boomers and X'ers share this similarity.

Remember that Jews try to tell us these people have an average IQ of 110. Confucian values fit the lowly chink well, they are backwards, short sighted, and idiotic just like them.

AOC's finance dude (done for stealing campaign funds) is a pajeet brahman.

For a people that got their shit repeatedly pushed in for centuries I wouldn't expect anything less.

Well it is kinda true. Let's talk about a few others:

1. Chinks - Don't care to integrate for the most part. Can't speak english. Support communist or oppressive regimes. Rude as shit. Anti-western sentiment at times

2. Sand niggers - Islam. Lack of education. Anti-western sentiment

3. Niggers - crime. Lack of education. Anti-white sentiment

4. Mestizos/Latinos/Hispanics - Crime. Lack of education.

So they're going to start pooing in our rivers?

hide in the bathroom, they wont find you there.

I used to think that Indians were great. Then I had to work with them.

They are a shit people.

Shill.

You were never a maintenance man for lower income immigrants and asisn students. When you say shitty, you have no idea how true its true.

They are one of the worst people on the planet…just absolute dogshit people. DISGUSTING NIGGERS.

You're saying that muslims are better than indians?

Attached: birdcigar.jpg (480x720, 72.5K)

Wonderful the Ethnoglobe user's here.

In the context of continuing the imperial processes that have been and continue to destroy the White race – emphatically yes. But that is a false choice. If Muslims were a genuine problem, an existential problem all on their own for their own sake, then Western governments would simply get rid of them. Instead they present them as a permanent nuisance who needs to be balanced out with some other brown foreigner who just so coincidentally has the same imperial sympathies against political islam that continues to drain blood and treasure from White nations and families for no discernible benefit for White people.

More proof that the government is truly ZOG.
College is not for white men unless you get a full ride scholarship or the tuition is pocket change.

Many are second sons of the wealthy upper crusts of third world(inclusive of Europe). They can afford outright which is good fiscally and also receive a lifestyle vacation and a braggadocios degree to dab on their natives with. Of course this is contrary to needs of US-origin students, but colleges were never concerned with their host and their population.
T. Attendant of private uni w/10% international student

Glad schlomo has his priorities straight.

Literally the one and only thing OP did wrong was not archiving. Kill yourself.

Literally nothing wrong with this. Zig Forums and nu/pol/ alike too easily fall for propaganda from femikikes claiming the AOC needs to be stupid high instead of based on biology.

As it should be, except not exclusively for non-whites.

Don't get me wrong I still hate them though. It's just that they're better than the rest

Exactly

US Higher Education shouldn't even cost money for whites.
The tuition should be paid in bodies for the US Army to fight off communism once and for all.

Sneaky pajeet shill.

Attached: ed5d66eaf48c82322434b0c2450d17d8.jpg (350x313, 35.39K)

Indians are clearly the master race. Take that, Pakistan.

>make an education system that's completely impossible to afford without going into absurd amounts of (((debt)))
Education is a right and should be free for a nation's citizens, but a luxury and an expensive cost for its visitors.

Attached: 1385581654313.gif (362x332, 27.93K)

enjoy the designated shitting streets.

This is the leftist dream, isn't it? Cutting education costs but oh no not for you. It's meant for the foreign pocs who can work low wages and pad pockets of (((them))).

If giving the population skills that would make them useful to society was the goal then they wouldn't be letting in low-IQ curry niggers in the first place.

Attached: 5aaa1cca159dd-funny-weird-wtf-stock-photos-44-5a3bd58da47f8__700.jpg (700x1143, 105.11K)