Report: Trump Says He’d Win 98% of Vote if He Ran in Israeli Election

breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/03/11/report-trump-says-hed-win-98-of-vote-if-he-ran-in-israeli-election/

Archive didn't work.

Attached: kike.png (1351x303, 68.22K)

Great, why doesn't he move there then?

Then off yourself dude, I don't care

He needs to be primaried.

I bet he does once his term is up. Trump Tower Jerusalem.

They're all useless; remove their mandate.

I keep seeing ads for vacations in tel aviv and jeruselum.

This isn’t support for jews. It’s support for israel for stupid christian boomers who think that piece of shot land deserves a date other than being nuked.

fuck, I’ll just give up on phoneposting then

jewish consumers are shrewd and miserly, mongrel goyim are gullible. better profits in the US

We're going to make the Gaza Strip into the most beautiful golf course you've ever seen. The people who live there, if you can call them that, they live like pigs, like animals! Beautiful coastal scenery. We might even break it up, do 10 different courses.

No one said he'd pack up his U.S. interests. He has an international income, he can live wherever he wants, and you can bet that Israel would make him an honorary Jew. Also what's more for him to do in 2020 when he is replaced by a young vibrant POC just kidding, you're getting Hillary? He'll write his memoirs and then fuck off.

Pretty much this. Looks like this entire presidency was a con to sell out as much as possible to Israel. Divide up the last bit of wealth of a failing empire and give it to the jews. One and done and then fuck off to wherever.

Remind me again about how he's (((their goy)))…

Attached: 6cf7260c04a740ced7d60eb1a71ee84ef862ad1995f8cbd9e205951ebb1f2edf.gif (315x242, 4.16M)

Go back wherever you came from

>Remind me again about how he's (((their goy)))

Because he does everything kushner orders him to do and then never delivers on any of his promises to white america and actively acts against white america's interests.

because he gave them billions of dollars and still has troops in Syria/Iraq protecting them

Lurk more you incorrigible retard.

Don't even know where to start with this one.

He’s waiting until after he’s out of office for his Aliyah

Attached: images (96)

Because it's fake, you blumbering idiot.
All the outrage surrounding Trump: it's fake.

All they needed was an unlikely candidate that looked like an outsider to step in and let them roll over. But if Trump got in and started acting like Netanyhu's Vice President, people would grow suspicious.
This PR war that the media is waging against him? It's completely fabricated. Just think about it: it costs a FUCKLOAD of money to keep 80% of your newscycles focused on a single person. Everytime he drops off the newscycle, something happens immediately to bring him back. And it's always something that can be contrusted as "He's actually doing a THING!" to rally support from his base and "He's doing a THING!" to rally oposition from the usefull idiots on the left.
The goal is simple: sit a buffon on the Whitehouse, syphon the economy while installing more parasitic kikes BUT, give the public a public-image war on the media, so people pick sides, fight among themselves and never suspect that both Trump and the Media are actually, get ready:
ON THE SAME FUCKING SIDE

Think about this: libel laws, were they opened? No.
Campaign promises, were they kept? No.
All Trump does so far is shitpost and troll. That's all. Nothing more. He gets people talking about him. He gets people defending him and people attacking him.
And as long as all eyes are fixed on him, noone sees our (((big-nosed allies))) leading this country down the drain.

The Jewish oligarchs nominate spineless shabbos goyim presidential candidates, the Jewish media skillfully molds the opinions of the mostly apolitical and manipulatable masses who go and vote for the array of Jewish puppets, all before the Electoral College (the last major line of Jewish defense) (((officially))) installs the puppet in power. Under democracy it is literally impossible under normal circumstances to have people of good racial stock and IQ even approach the halls of power. All of this Trump hysteria is all smoke and mirrors, a true, as another puppet president, (((intramural scrimmage)))

This. I hate pushing the idea of not voting, because it feels so defeatest. I'm admitting that the govt and country my ancestors built is no longer capable/willing to represent my interests. But reality is reality, and I've given up. I can't support them anymore. Trump was my final attempt at engaging in their pozzed system. I'm done.

That is what the Jew wants you to do — give up. All methods should be at our disposal, the one chosen at any given moment corresponding to what best fits the situation at hand. To not engage in within ZOG politics, as futile as it may be, is necessary so long as at least a portion of Whites sees this rotten democratic system as legitimate in any way. We can’t put all of our eggs in one basket. Running for government should be complimented with extra-governmental work among the people as well. It’s winning the people that is our ultimate goal. There needs to be a serious party of a new type to represent the interests of our race. Never feel blackpilled, millions of unborn white children are counting on us.

Of course, this is all idle talk until someone begins to take action towards some of the goals I’ve described above

quality shitpost, I applaud

Trump is trying so hard to seem pro-Jew that I still hope deep in my heart that this is all prep for the "I hate to do it but I need that 30 billion we promised you for the wall, but you already have MANY walls so you can already defend yourself without it, RESPECT oneechan" face-turn (for America) heel-turn (to Jews).

it would be so glorious

Attached: brainlet 46.png (866x900, 343.48K)

Just counted, we have fifty five threads featuring Trump in the OP, including an exact duplicate of this thread. We don't need a thread for every article or tweet featuring Trump.

Make a general for trump news and put everything except genuine happenings in it (which may still have dedicated threads). The OP should be written neutrally.

-Your beloved mod.

Attached: OBEY.jpg (1280x1280, 240.43K)