Trump calls for cutting National Science Foundation funding by $1 billion

twitter.com/thehill/status/1105273976002134016

Meanwhile he's giving away hundreds of billions of dollars to Israel and Saudi Arabia, far more than Obama ever did, $1.5 trillion tax benefits to Google, Walmart, Amazon, Apple, ExxonMobil et al., and a $750 billion military budget much of which will go to the NSA, FBI and CIA to spy and abduct you secretly (newest NDAA permits this).

Attached: donaldtrump.jpg (640x360, 22.6K)

Nsf beneficiaries are kikes, chinks and pajeets anyway. Let everything accelerate.

Most of it goes to studying why the sun is racist anyway, so fuck it, who cares.

Franklin Pierce was overwhelmed, you could argue Woodrow Wilson was outwitted. This guy is a straight up hostile foreign agent.

Why foster scientific development when the USA and all of N. America for that matter are in the process of rapid de-industrialization? There will be no need for science in the United States of Mexcrement. It's going to be fun watching situation comedies in Spanish on TV about funny uncles that bust their 10 year old nieces cherries and knock them up.

I was always prepared for this but even at that it was quite the dramatic shift for this asshole to manage between the Mid Term Elections and the new congress in January.

Science, the kind of which is funded by government, has very little to do with the science that gave us cars and televisions and rocket ships.

Rockets originated from the V2 program in NS Germany. It was absolutely a government project. So was this thing we're communicating over.

Attached: hitler-volkswagen.jpg (660x371 236 KB, 39K)

I Fucking Hate Science!

Yeah ok.

Good Lord, it's a good thing he has "mass illegal immigration" on his agenda, otherwise I couldn't tell him apart from North Korea.

You fucking idiots. A massive pile of it is spent on passion projects and dumb shit, yes.
But it's that small amount that gets into the hands of actual scientists that actually generates new technology and keeps a country competitive.
If he cuts $1 billion, guess who is gonna feel this shit more? The guys getting paid to watch elephants swim, or the one's developing cures for diseases?

Like most things that went boom in the decades spanning 1930 to 1950, it was bankrolled by Prescott Bush and Daddy Warbucks. Get at me about that Tetrahedral Lead and IG Farben's patent disputes with Standard Oil.

also
>(((televisions)))

Attached: electric-jew.jpg (500x593, 164.37K)

Yeah awesome your point is made. Wake me up when the sheep have stopped bleating about climate change.

Getting government funding out of science may be the first step to getting politics out of science. Ah, but I forget, SCIENCE is the new religion, scientists are the high priests who are incorruptible and pure and would never, ever, take money in order to justify a position or law a politician wanted to make. No, surely the pureness of SCIENCE will make sure that never happens.
Face it, this is a good thing, getting government funding out of science is a good thing and if you can see how many fields of science have been turned from an academic study into real-world solution into another arm of political, and cultural control then you're a nigger. Or a Jew

I guess this is MAGA, r-right guys?

It sure would be nice if they came up with fusion power.

If you want I can look for source, or you could google it yourself, but from the last news I had on that field, the last 3 guys that came close to that slipped and fell head first into a hand full of bullets in what was considered a tragic accident.
That sort of tech can only work if it's developed and deployed in a small country with no ties to international Oil and Carbon industry. And even then, it's no guarantee: just take a look at Iran.

Yeah, India could have molten salt reactors and all the energy it ever needed for literally dirt cheap but the the big shots keep fucking with them to stop them from doing that.

Dont worry, private sector will spend it on R&D, meet new iphone implanted in your body, mandatory for everyone!

Isn't it better and more efficient to just move R&D to the private sector companies based in Israel? Much cheaper to not do the legwork and then just buy in at the consumer end. See, when you think about it, it's so bad at all is it? The hybrid model of propping up Israel financially and providing incentives for American companies to outsource R&D over there has shown a lot of promise. Just look at how successful Intel is!

Just counted, we have fifty five threads featuring Trump in the OP. We don't need a thread for every article or tweet featuring Trump.

Make a general for trump news and put everything except genuine happenings in it (which may still have dedicated threads). The OP should be written neutrally.

-Your beloved mod.

Attached: 9e365ff2c2d22c8d3c207ee2e8f4305b9f7cc0380c12d3ded7105fa64e565f1c.png (720x960, 691.55K)