Jews Caught in Massive SAT/ACT Cheating Scam

Of course, it doesn't say "Jews" but read the criminal compliant. The excuse for why you have to take the test in LA/Houston, where the Jew had the proctor paid off? You "have a bar mitvah" that weekend. Schools included Yale, USC, UCLA, etc..
in addition to the exams, they'd bribe coaches to take on as an athletic recruit for a sport not played, it just goes deeper and deeper. You have to read the complaint. I esp like Attorney "Caplan" asking "Is this Kosher?" as he sets up a former Harvard tennis player to take the SAT in Florida for his daughter. So you have nigger AA from one side, this from the other. Whitey is fucked in-between both of them. Amazing. Like right out of "the Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

(the summary is terrible– the holywood element really doesn't matter– read the criminal complaint to really savor the Jewish flavor of this scheme).

buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/felicity-huffman-lori-loughlin-college-entrance-cheating

archive.fo/RM6em

"Three Hollywood stars have been implicated in a massive cheating scandal.

Full House star Lori Loughlin and Oscar nominee Felicity Huffman are two of the 50 parents charged in a plot to get their children into schools including Georgetown, Stanford, UCLA, University of San Diego, USC, University of Texas, Wake Forest, and Yale.

The scheme was uncovered by the FBI and federal prosecutors in Boston, and involved parents paying bribes of up to $6 million to get their children into these elite schools.

In many instances, the children were unaware that their parents had paid these bribes according to federal documents.

Huffman has two daughters with husband William H. Macy including Sofia, who is 18, and 16-year old Georgia.

Loughlin and her designer husband Mossimo Giannulli also have two daughters: Olivia, 19, and Isabella, 20.

Macy was not charged but Giannulli was named alongside his wife in the papers.

Huffman, Loughlin and Giannulli are all charged with Conspiracy to Commit Mail Fraud."

Attached: kikes-schemeing.png (2842x1252, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/11/26/ron-unz-on-jewish-strategizing-to-maintain-1000-overrepresentation-in-the-ivy-leage/
justice.gov/usao-ma/investigations-college-admissions-and-testing-bribery-scheme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol imagine having to cheat on those piss easy tests
protip take the act it's a lot easier

Oh, and you could even order up the exact scores you wanted for little Abe or Sarah too. ACT- 34, 35, 36? And don't forget, you have to see the psychologist (another Jew) for the extra time on the exam for your (((learning disability))). How many fucking places have this going on? This is only one, and it isn't even exclusively Jews, but read the names, 80%.

it goes a lot deeper than that user. how about having the coach at yale put you on his special list of one of the 5 soccer recruits he gets to pick for $100k?

BUT MUH SUPERIOR JEWISH IQ

Right? I read this article this morning and people paid like $20-75k to rig the tests. How fucking dumb are they to pay for that? I took the ACT and SAT (over a decade ago) and it was piss easy. I didn't even study. I just went in, and banged through the questions. I was a dumb as shit kid too and I got through it fine. It really wasn't much more difficult than that state standardized testing we had to do every year. I got accepted to every school I applied to. Plus unlike these kikes I didn't have to permanently mar my medical record with a fake disorder so I could get extra time on the test.

Yale has a soccer team? Can't be that good, I'm surprised people have to rig the system to make it.

Attached: thighhighs.mp4 (1280x720, 11.81M)

They just love that fucking number.

It's not the point, it's the same with LS. Try having just squeaked pby with a 172 and you're sitting next to a negress who proudly boasts boasts of her 152, which is like the 45th percentile. You're in the 99th percentile of test tasters, and with that a 4.0 you just squeaked in by your balls. you always knew the it was happenings with legacies and old money and Deefield/Exter types, but at least it wasn't outright Jewish scheming right in your face.

Attached: 4bb499695de6d21bb7a8e3d40166e126e782c5f0249b9a87fa055848fb28823b.png (1140x1471, 103.92K)

same here, took both, didn't study one minute for either, didn't do that great on the SAT but got a good enough score on the ACT to go to any school i wanted. implying those scores are actually used for anything and that the enrollment managers at school don't just google "x surname origin" to base their decisions off of.

LITERALLY NOONE IS SURPRISED

KIKES AND DARKIES ARE IMMORAL BEASTS AND LYING ISN'T A PROBLEM TO THEM

WHITES HAVE HIGHEST IQ NOT CHEATING CHInESE BAMBOO NIGGERS

To the people thinking the cheating is to come out with a passing grade, you really are fucking morons.
The cheating is to get picked in admission you fucking dumbass. Not to get a great score for the test.

Guess her daughters are gonna have to work their way up in Hollywood like mom did

Attached: 7A21952E-BD6D-448B-8F54-CC90149CDBEF.gif (360x201, 211.95K)

Protip is go to community college for undergrad courses first and transfer with you AA. It's highschool lite with hot chicks and costs you dirt. Super protip is take community college classes in highschool because it's free.

Of course, they picked the Gentiles to high light who are b list celebs rather than the Greenwich Jews. Why is the excuse to use the LA testing center always "a Bar Mitzvah?"

that's exactly what i did

Why are they even taking the fucking places at USC from the poor bastards who will need to support someone like them one day? Any bets on how many days either of these will be working in their lives? and you'd work like a nigger in the fields to fuck them too, even knowing they'd fleece in the end. USC…is it even hard to get into USC that you need to drop $1 million?

Attached: cunts.png (1282x1208, 2.4M)

They also give Jews special honors programs where they don't attend class or take any tests for four years and just fuck around doing whatever they want and receive their graduation credentials for completing some random fucking 'project' at the end of it. It can be a fucking diary of their travel itinerary through Europe and all the dicks they sucked and drugs they partook in.

Attached: 7c5ca54b551a46988fc676c114195fbfa4f2de7a5887e27418f205f9169a0c12.png (540x540, 307.96K)

Why is it surprising?They are not as smart as they claim to be,they try to keep the image that they are God's chosen men,therefore superior to goyim.It doesn't matter that God had abandoned them for so long,nor that they destroy God's work,and that in the end they're still inferior,no matter how much interracial breeding with white people they try do.

These are only the ones with the "b level" connections who can't go right to the main line. You can bet your ass….Jard jushner didn't go to harvard fairly, no did trump's to Upenn.

I got 1500+, drunk for the first half and hung over for the second because I can't into weeks of the day. Retarded ass joods don't even realize they can get into Harvard just by putting Shekelstein on the application.

Attached: 1538567581975.png (1000x1000, 93.08K)

Rush covered this on his first segment. He over emphasized, "white liberal" scandal like 15 times. I knew there had to be some jawing going on here just becuase of how Rush was admitted on over emphasizing "white liberals."

Not excusing what they did, but aren't they screwing themselves? I thought it was shown statistically that those super-expensive, big-name universities don't mean shit once you control for other factors. All you really need is the degree, might as well go the cheapest route to get it.

He’s jew wise just another boomer scum though
Once again Zig Forums is right and yeah , it’s the god damned juden filth
I began to hate them…

this is further proof the that point of attending the top schools is for connections
you are a Stanford MBA you get $$$ in venture capital for your company easy, the actual education over a regular state school isn't that much better

I go back and forth on how true the IQ shit is. Meanwhile, they have nepotism going for them, and something that is not brought up enough off is that they seem to grow up in households and communities that are far more supportive of intellectual growth. Whites need to do that.

Which if you're a dumbass, you will lose that money. Maybe you get a bigger starting salary at some firm out of the gate, but the rest is on you, and meanwhile you have a much large debt.

I think it's mostly bullshit, tbh. When the difference in tuition was $5k with the cheap school and $10k with Ivy League, then it probably paid off. But are you really going to make $100k or $200k more because it was Ivy League?

are you seriously assuming a jew would ever give up a chance to feed its ego? that's why they go to those schools if not the only reason.

As awful as the actions of the parents are, their morality being very questionable, I think we should be focusing on the schools themselves, and not the folks bribing. Yes, they're wrong for bribing, and this basically implores we're third world-tier in terms of money buying you anything.
But the fact is, these so-called prestigious education centers allowed this to happen. The professors took the bribes, they compromised the whole education system by taking part in this, and it wouldn't be very difficult for one to tell the parents to fuck off. If some people are not fired for this, and the attacks are focused on the parents, then fuck this bullshit system, we all know the educators are probably Jews themselves, let alone the Jewish parents bribing them.

$6 million

That number

Let's see some fucking charges.
Even though Harvey was just a fall guy, we can still be glad that Hollywood is now under a microscope

Across the board for various degrees and networking, yes. For real degrees STEM and high-order logic&philosophy, reputation suggests rigor and exposure to great minds and bleeding-edge technology.
I.e: avg STEM BS 〜$75, avg top 5 STEM BS: 〜$105k

I took the ACT and got a 28 without even studying. These tests are designed to filter out the >100IQ tards that infest American high schools, they mean little in terms of getting into an Ivy League which is all about connections and contracts.

Attached: 1412569678105.jpg (306x392, 32.43K)

Avg pay upon graduation**

Consider yourself, unfiltered.

My understanding though is that if you control for IQ and look at lifetime earnings, the advantage all but disappears.I'm not saying there isn't a slight advantage, but when the disparity in costs are so obscene as they are today….

I've always been under the impression that sports teams at elite schools are a backdoor for admitting underachievers.

Shit I used the wrong arrow.

Attached: CIA frog.png (472x410, 15.92K)

fuck these jews.. but what is illegal here?

jew bribes a private institution to admit their retard spawn, where is the crime? two private individuals are making a business arrangement

jew cheats on SAT; it's like calling someone a nigger on twitter; it's against the terms of service but breaking a companies terms of service is not a legal matter, it's a civil one

A lot of startups don't need to be smart or even terribly successful, they just need to be sold to a bigger idiot after 5 years.

Conspiracy to defraud the SAT Board/ the retards in midwest who run ACT.

is the SAT Board/ACT a government institution? i never took it

Zig Forums was libertarian 8 years ago cuckchaner

What a surprise.

Attached: jews get special treatment goyim.png (960x828, 692.63K)

No, but you are still using the mail service to commit fraud when you return them.

ya i guess fraud is illegal

It's even more disgusting if you work in military technology.
Literally happened on multiple missile guidance programs. The myth of the great "Israeli" tech boom is one of domestic American Jews stealing from American contractors and passing inventions off to Mossad agents to avoid violating NDAs. And the Boomers just let it happen because they're all Evangelicuck slaves.

36 is high?
I got 36 and was denied entrance to a state school. Guess I wasn't Jewish enough.

sigh, Intel

Remember that China got the designs to the F-35 from Israeli agents embedding outlawed chips into the circuitry. They are the worst fucking blight on this Earth and boomers should be ashamed of themselves for supporting them.

It's the same as gooks. The Jews push this meme "asians are good at math," yet when you look at the mathematics they're learning, it was all designed by Europeans. The truth is most Chinese are quite retarded, and the ones you meat in North America are the cream of their crop, and even in that group, 90% seem to cheat their way through everything.

*meet
I have now joined the ranks of the wrong arrow poster I mocked above. Will kill myself promptly and respawn with higher IQ.

Somebody pointed out to me that:
Loughlin is of Irish descent.

Huffman is of German, English, Scots-Irish, Scottish, French-Canadian, and Irish ancestry.

Are they Jewish actually.

I didn’t study or prepare at all and pulled an 1800, the SAT is brainless, what a bunch of retards

Again, READ THE FUCKING COMPLAINT. huffman is indeed a Jewess, the other I don't believe is. the excuse they use in every call is "a bar mitvah." Read it, paste it here if you want. They're all Jews.

welcome to /b/ where everyone never studies but totally ACED the tests and is super smart, and pointing out this hilarity is met with the extremely original high-IQ reply of "lel, brainlet".

It only goes up to 36 idiot. I only got a 33 overall, i'm doubting you got a 36 overall and were turned down by a state school but what do I know.

did you know that cities are companies?

Jews gaming the system to get into the ivy league:
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard/

And here:
theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/11/26/ron-unz-on-jewish-strategizing-to-maintain-1000-overrepresentation-in-the-ivy-leage/

Who would a thunk?

Attached: 564340.jpg (872x1241, 208.85K)

@12909063
(((you)))

Attached: 1417748778417.jpg (247x243, 10.58K)

According to a former telemarketer friend of mine, jews are the easiest to talk into buying shit they don't need. Just make them think they're getting a better deal than the goyim do, and they'll do whatever you ask.

forgot to say that the embed on the previous post was the FBI press conference.

Attached: CNN - college exam cheating.webm (640x360, 9.39M)

Could you be more embarrassing?

Somebody was literally trolling my credibility. Note to self present evidence of Jewishness when asserting a Jew has done something. I get she's not Jewish bullshit.

Hoffmann/Hoffman/Huffman is a German Jew surname. Not sure on the other one.

Attached: jewishhuffman.png (972x589, 73.09K)

List of people charged
justice.gov/usao-ma/investigations-college-admissions-and-testing-bribery-scheme

I heard Rush's segment too. When he was describing all the different positions involved it sounded like a Network of people already loyal to each other…probably a bunch if Jews I figured

Just like all good catholics, here is (((Miss Huffman))) celebrating "shabbat."

Attached: shabbatt.png (1462x1528, 2.01M)

Attached: College_bribery_plot_A_list_of_names_of_those_charged_in_the_nationwide_scheme_-_The_Boston_Globe.png (939x4518 699.1 KB, 1016.77K)

Who wants to see which are jews?
William "Rick" Singer
Rudolf "Rudy" Meredith
Mark Riddell
John Vandemoer
Igor Dvorskiy
Gordon Ernst
William Ferguson
Martin Fox isn't this a nigger "comedian"?
Donna Heinel
Laura Janke
Ali Khosroshahim
Steven Masera
Jorge Salcedo
Mikaela Sanford
David Sidoo
Jovan Vavic
Niki Williams
Gregory Abbot
Marcia Abbot
Gamal Abdelaziz
Diane Blake
Todd Blake
Jane Buckingham
Gordon Caplan
Michael Center
I-Hsin "Joey" Chen
Amy Colburn I wonder
Robert Flaxman
Mossimo Giannulli
Elizabeth Henriquez
Manuel Henriquez
Douglas Hodge
Felicity Huffman
Agustin Huneeus
Bruce Isackson
Davina Isackson
Michelle Janavs
Elizabeth Kimmel
Marjorie Klapper
Lori Loughlin
Toby Macfarlane
William McGlashan
Mari Palatella
Peter Jan Sartorio
Stephen Semprevivo
Devin Sloane
John Wilson
Homayoun Zadeh
Robert Zangrillo

Ok, so who's the real yid behind the yid?

now how many jews got pushed through before this list; probably thousands of not tens of thousands.

i thought this was pretty standard though; rich jew makes some fat donations to the university, jew's kid get's admitted, simple as that; i didn't think they had to go through such lengths to actually cheat on the SAT

Likely.

What's shabbat?

It depends how big the Jew. It's not as easy as…they can't just stack it with 1005 jews, although they do try, and remember you will have individual Jews fighting over the biggest slice of the kosher pie.

I know it's not catholic or Lutheran or anything else christian, I don't think it's muzzie or hindu, so guess…

it's an ancient aryan holiday that is practiced only by the most aryan of aryans.

you gots to be really careful because a lot of CC wont transfer for CERTAIN DEGREES at certain colleges.

example: CalPoly is a big architect school, but about the only thing they allow from highly rated Foothill/DeAnza is Calc and Freshman English.

They don't allow fairly normal CC classes like History of USA to transfer for an Architect degree, but will allow it for shit degree like "English Lit".

The real nigger in the woodpile here, they usually give these exams on saturdays, when normal people take them, so how many kikes get them them given on a sunday through a Heeb school? That's the real big one and the big fraud here. These are just the ones without connections.

the entire college scam is nothing but a jewish money grubbing scam

When Clintons and Obamas sent their kids to private school in Wash DC (Amy Carter went to public school) their shills story was "that was their right to do so as parents".

Brace for similar on this cheating scam.

one thing I don't get. how do you cheat on athletics to get a spot on Rowing Team?

If you ain't a real top rower, ain't that gonna become pretty clear moment you hit the water?

You're bribing the fucking coach. you think the Jews are going to check "one of the people the stanford sailing coach recruited broke her spine, can't be on team." they don't pull the spot.

how do you get an athletic admission; and then stub your toe and not play for the rest of your entire time at college? is that a thing? even for legit players if they injure themselves a week after they get there; they are still on an athletic admission / scholarship?

they do it constantly. you can't do it at smaller schools, but you really think the Jews are going to kick out every nigger who doesn't make the football team at usc? The media jews would screech. how can you do it for crew or sailing or golf or who fucking knows?

For jews yes.
For humans. No. Your scholarship doesn't end but the money stops flowing, you don't get kicked out of the school but you now have to meet requirements to stay in rather than just going to coach.

Unless it was an injury at a sporting event. If it was you're still covered by the scholarship.

they are doing it with these irrelevant sports because college football is way too monitored, it's a huge profit generator for a lot of these colleges and the path to the NFL, i doubt they could get away with this with football; women's soccer or fucking "sailing" on the other hand.

Makes you really wonder if basically all Jewish test scores are faked. Is it me or do Jews fucking cheat at everything?

Chinks are a close second. It was known that the "asian student society" passed down all the exams year to year and people, including the jews, would curse them.

Am I going to be accepted into the ethnostate if I only scored 80th percentile in math? I got a 95th percentile score in reading though.

Be me, have 185 IQ. Scored higher on standardized at age 14 than most college graduates. Never study, get Ds and Fs at everything except math and science because everything else is to boring to bother with. Laugh at notion of Jewish superior intelligence. Brainlets.

can confirm, jews pull all sorts of bullshit. Can't tell you how many times I've seen yids pull some bullshit during exams. They'll say "oy vey, it's holy day #6,000,000, I can't take the test today!" and then they get to take it a couple days later after receiving the answers from everyone else. Hell, I know jews in medschool who had middling MCAT scores who only got into the program because they pulled some strings from one jew to another, arrange a personal interview with the jewish dean through backdoor channels, interview is nothing but bonding over how jewish they are, and then they get in.

Apparently, having a 185 Iq doesn't allow you to know the difference between "to" and too" or to remember not to end a sentence with a preposition.

These test scores mentioned in the affidavit are cracking me up. Like, 22s and 24s on the ACT. How in the fuck do you score that low without being borderline retarded? I did no studying at all and made a 34.

Nigger I literally stated that I didn't pay attention to anything except math and science in my post. But muh syntax and lexical values. Spells. Muh dick.

Maybe this is kind of wrong of me, given the scale, but I’m really happy to see the coaches got nabbed for this. Accepting bribes to fabricate credentials is bad for sports, bad for education, and surprisingly unsurprising given what seems to me to be inappropriately high compensation for coaches. Some people can’t ever be paid enough.

look at this 5 year old level hand writing

these are retarded children of the rich but these rich people didn't get rich from intelligence they got rich from appearance and connections; this "actress" for example who sucked dick to the top and then spawned; i doubt she is a beacon of intelligence to begin with

Mail fraud?

Do you think they made this skit back then to downplay it? How long have they possibly been doing this and have just now been caught?

Attached: newman.jpg (480x360, 11.79K)

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Attached: jewbrainlet.jpg (545x478, 19.19K)

One of the witnesses said twenty years, and then later said five years (as of 2016). You can safely assume whenever das Juden took control of the admissions departments of ivy league schools, these schemes went into immediate effect. Harvard didn't flip from 95% white to 89% Jewish in 30 years for no reason.