Trump & Republicans Signal Support for Gun Confiscation Law

archive.is/KWgPT

Attached: breitbart.jpg (654x665, 62.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/news/brett-kavanaugh-has-already-had-an-impact-on-the-supreme-court-starting-with-gun-rights
archive.org/details/SevenMilitaryClassicsOfAncientChina2
sites.ualberta.ca/~enoch/Readings/The_Art_Of_War.pdf
nga.org/policy-positions/principles-for-state-federal-relations/
law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/2/419
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mods are kikes a
So is Trump

based graham crackers
he totally was mean to one of his fellow kike puppets that one time
and now he's saying fuck the constitution

Treason is a thing you fat foreign fucks.

MIGA
Reminder that Trumpkikes are still using "dems take our gunz" as an argument

Why is Lindsey Graham always at the center of everything that is rotten? He's like a fly that is flying from corpse to corpse. If there's a dead body, Lindsey Graham can't be far.

Trust the plan.

Attached: 2625424_0.jpg (630x630, 138.52K)

Why can't they make good on red flag laws and just take guns from all the niggers?

Yep, he's been fully compromised by now. The impeachment's off now that he's turned coat.

At this rate, civil war won't wait until after he get's impeached - he's gonna bring it on himself.

They've already done that. Convicted felons are not allowed to own firearms, which is a blatant violation of the second amendment.

Lindsey Graham was the one who pushed for making it illegal for "mentally unstable" people to own guns. They are tryting everything under the sun to destroy the second amendment and make gun-ownership as difficult as possible.

No doubt they are going to resurrect this boogeyman for the coming elections.
The audacity of these kikes.

But he stood up for Brett Kavanaugh, the savior of the White race.

Niggers do not deserve rights

Slippery slope.

A couple of things:
a) Everyone has the right to keep & bear arms
b) Politicians do not get to pick and choose who gets to own guns
c) More guns = less crime. Niggers don't want to get robbed and they don't want to get shot while robbing. One of the reasons why there's so much gun violence in the inner cities is because the criminals can be fairly certain that their victim is not armed.

Checking those truth dubs

Do you retards never stop with the retarded shilling? Republicans may be willing to betray their voters in this way, but they can't go very far since their support base fucking hates it. On the other hand, you leftist cunts and your politicans love this shit. If Democrats are elected, you'd start to outright ban guns. Apples and oranges.

Oops, meant to respond to these kikes.

kys

Build alliance of cops that refuse to obey unlawful orders, and support anyone who kills criminals in uniform attempting to unlawfully disarm them.

Yeah I agree the "based niggers" shilling is a slippery slope.

Nope. Both democrats and republicans can't get away with banning guns, because they'd make powerful enemies: The american people.

Good luck being around niggers when you're not allowed to own guns.

This could be an interesting development. Let's see how this plays out.

Attached: 1541487562928.jpg (640x639, 199.57K)

NPC's fear thread.

Kill yourself trumpnigger.

On what planet do you live? They've done their best to chip away at the basic right for ages. They do whatever they can to screw you over. They've told you that their ultimate goal is to get rid of it. And the leftists half of the country fully approves.
I don't see how it's possible to honestly believe and say this.

I love not living in a faggoty state. My state encourages open carry. Everyone around me loves guns.

The democrats do not only rely on leftist voters, but also on conservative voters who stay home. Since most elections are decided by a few percentage points, they can't afford to energize conservatives, which makes taking pro gun-control positions very difficult, unless you are from a very leftist state.

That's cute, OP. Did /tv/ bullied you?

Attached: 9abc4ef4d570ecb1c5f661256f1d5e3ff801eedd0cbc6dfd1f83eb7765003f31.png (1466x1700, 415.83K)

As always.

Attached: basteorange.jpeg (887x668, 165.67K)

I don't know why i said gun control, i know that the proper terms is gun confiscation.

THE 2ND AMEND IS NOT ABOUT PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF GUNS. IT IS ABOUT COLLECTIVE RIGHT OF "THE PEOPLE" TO BE THE ONES TO BEAR ARMS, WHICH MEANS CONGRESS CANNOT GIVE OUR ARMS TO ISRAEL OR ANYONE ELSE. LETS LOOK AT WTF WAS GOING ON IN EUROPE AT THE TIME AND WHY THE FOUNDERS PROHIBITED US GOVT FROM DOING SIMILAR. IN EUROPE AT THE TIME ALL THESE INBRED FAMILIES (THEY CALL THEMSELVES "NOBLES") WERE GOING AROUND STARTING WARS AND JOINING WARS IN OTHER NATIONS BASED ON INBREEDING, THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR OWN PEOPLE. THEY WERE ALSO SENDING TAX MONEY TO INBRED FAMILY MEMBERS FOR WARS WITHOUT TELLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE, BUT THE PEOPLE BEING HARMED BY THE WAR FUNDING WOULD KNOW WHERE THE MONEY WAS COMING FROM, AND THAT WOULD MAKE THEM START A WAR AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T KNOW THEIR LEADER STARTED A WAR FIRST. IT WAS ALL FUCKED UP. THE MAIN PROBLEM WAS INBREDS GETTING THEIR NATION INTO WARS WITHOUT HAVING TO DRAG "THE MILITIA" INTO IT FIRST. IF YOU LIMIT THE GOVT TO ONLY USING ITS OWN PEOPLE AS AN ARMY IT MAKES IT TOUGHER TO START WARS FOR WRONG REASONS.
THERE IS WHAT THE 2ND AMEND REALLY OUTLAWS:
1)MILITARY AID, LEND LEASE, ETC
2)MONEY FOR MILITARY AID
3)FOREIGN ARMS SALES
4)NON-CITIZENS IN MILITARY OF USA
5)ANY FORM OF COMPENSATION TO CREATE ANY FORM OF PROXY FOR WAR

Oh the one where anyone can just say you're scurry and then the cops come try to remove your 2nd Amendment rights with no judge, jury or even any evidence at all? Right. That one.

Attached: 10707447b6a6bca2d75b0bfa672bad2ac67ecb54e5ac8fae83087eaf51aa8200.jpg (700x500, 55.58K)

WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN THE JEWS OPENLY ATTACKED YOUR CHILDREN WITH SAVAGE NIGGERS WITH FORCED BUSING?

BASICALLY NOTHING.

(checkin em)
Just so you know if you're in one of the killzones:
Five states allow guns to be seized before someone can commit violence

Attached: minority report.jpg (610x419, 76.7K)

and now they never will, user.

Attached: king of the spuds.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

So the illegal 30-40 million wetback spics squatting in the country, they "get rights" too? Well since "everyone" "deserves rights", I guess it's all just fine and dandy that invasive beaners should get to vote too. I just absolutely BET they vote to eliminate gun rights, because they're criminals and they want a disarmed populace to terrorize, rape, rob and murder.

As for niggers, fuck niggers. Sure, I've met some blacks in my day that I liked fairly well. A couple. But the fact is that these are extreme outliers. And the time for half-measures is long since past. Give them the option of Liberia Part 2: Nig Enslaving Nog Bugaloo if that makes your heart bleed a little less. They don't need to be here anymore. Let the "baste niggers" become the new ruling class in a country full of their own kind. If they can. protip: they can't and they know it. Every "based nigger" gets the fuck out of being around their own people. Just like every other race but Whites.

Attached: serveimage1.jpg (640x320, 76.92K)

The Republican party has a strong history of restricting firearms rights in the contemporary era, but it has some very good marketing and a deluded base it needs to pander to. They only give token support because they believed the targets of their looting were dim and in the dark, fully supportive of zionist capital's position. Now that they are realizing that is changing, their positions on firearm confiscation and restriction won't be obfuscated.

Learn the difference between a privilege and a right. A right is something you already have, so the right to bear arms is not a privilege, it is an inalienable right and the constitution doesn't grant it or bestow upon you, it merely recognizes its existence.

Go fuck yourself civnat scum. I knew that rhetoric when I was 5 years old.

So yes, you're saying that LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD has the "right" to own firearms. OK, fine, let me tell your childish ass what a right REALLY is. Right: whatever you are capable of doing. By your own logic that's all it means. It's something you "already have", it's not granted in any way shape or form. Therefore, if I am capable of killing you, it is my right to do so. No one grants me this right, it's not bestowed upon me. If I choose to kill you, and I can, then that is my God-given right by definition, because that comes directly from my creator.

And I intend to exercise my rights at my pleasure. The fact that I don't is simply me being polite.

But why? I still cant figure it out. Is it just as simple as to protect their own power? Im sure for some its purely political theatre amd they could give a shit less. And for others it just seems they want them gone because. But once you start down that path of just taking things away, why not take it all away, alcohol kills a bunch of people and look how prohibition turned put. With the ammount of guns in the states it would be impossible to confiscate them all without the populace being willing.

Because capitalist propaganda is failing, their foreign policy is a disastrous failure that is obviously being orchestrated by foreigners at the expense of the United States, and they are recognizing that groups of people they had assumed were intellectually neutralized are increasingly not so.

When you kill people god punishes you by sending their friends and family to kill you, whereas when you bear arms you are blessed and you enjoy protection and security. Look up natural law.

It's all about setting precedent. If the feds can claim the authority to take away your guns for one reason, they can take them away for another reason. It's all about establishing the precedent that they can take your guns. 30-40 years down the road, they'll be like "Even the conservative Lindsey Graham was for common sense weapon control, why don't you want to give up your knives? Look at these statistics that show that people with knives are more likely to cut themselves"

Attached: 753b108f03147281bde87295b072e15b920977b3109eab6d95af04832c7d3bce.png (220x374, 14.29K)

There is nothing evil about people being able to trade with a good, reasonable amount of freedom. Others being more wealthy than you doesn't harm you in any way. Grow up.

Filtered.

Topkek, so then why'd God give me the RIGHT to do it then? He must not care that much. InB4 lel it's to test you, your creator gave you the RIGHT to do this but if you act on that RIGHT He also designed an infinite torture chamber to torture you for timescales unimaginable by man. If that's your God, then FUCK YOUR GOD. Fucking yaweh desert cultist, you just can't get any worse.
So make sure to kill every man, woman and child who might retaliate? Chinggis Kahn style? Be prepared before hand with comprehensive intel and a squad and execute our RIGHTS all at the same time? Thanks for the advice.
Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower. Hey smart guy, which one? WHICH FUCKING ONE

Attached: 1a26c074b00e3d42d07c2eed44aa68c9a8a338ffd51367f41b402b6f35259e3b.jpg (729x760, 299.25K)

Webbum because motherfuckers
YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS, IT'S SHORT, DO IT NOW
Huffington Post doing journalism? Clown Universe

Attached: take the guns first and then go to court.webm (360x360, 2.46M)

Where'd you go, civnat faggot? I asked which version of natural law you were referring to and whether or not you were a yahweh cultist. See:

But I also wanted to add, as I think about it, so stealth kills also avoid God's punishment? Because if nobody knows who was exercising their RIGHTS then nobody knows who to retaliate against. And therefore God does not punish me. So God apparently prefers mass killings and assassinations to something like duels. Tell me, do you own a yarmulke?

you've got to love all the liars and larping shills that have been allowed to run amok promoting an alternative reality of any kind of good element within current administration

No patriot can promote total crap like John Mccain being executed while this fairy ponces around promoting gun control unless you factor in a simple truth, they're all corrupt and none of them are patriots and none of it has anything to do with being American, being loyal to American values.

And Brett Kavanaugh seems to have been completely useless since he took the job. Maybe it would have been better if he had fallen under the weight of the lying dog-face woman. Might have redpilled at least a couple thousand men on how radical feminism has essentially taken over the government.

Attached: 2014_09_19_84_fergusonbro.9c9ec.jpg (950x534, 84.85K)

Ironically, Brett Kavanaugh is not only pro-2nd amdendment, but it's an issue he seems passionate about. Getting him on the Supreme Court is one of the few good things Orangeman has done.

psmag.com/news/brett-kavanaugh-has-already-had-an-impact-on-the-supreme-court-starting-with-gun-rights

My grandmother actually fought against the busing. Unfortunately the federal government was already too far gone by then and decided to force racial integration at the point of a gun

Suck start a shotgun you Hillary Clinton hooker.

I was on r/The_Donald for at least a year before I had the necessary understanding of what level chess Trump is playing in that clip. Needless to say, nobody here will comprehend it.

Attached: 1438525157193.gif (500x500, 438.31K)

MOLON LABE

DON'T VOTE FOR YANG, VOTE FOR TRUMP
YANG IS ANTI-GUN
TRUST THE PLAN
DON'T VOTE FOR UBI, VOTE FOR WELFARE

Trump is kosher
He’s done
He fucked up and now only gets one term
Did you mark my words? You should mark them well

Even if he's good on the 2nd Amendment, he's still ZOGged.

He was being sarcastic, bro. The actual number of Trump supporters here literally seems to be dropping by the day.

Until there isn't a kike, another 4 years will pass

You niggers seriously need to read the art of war and other chinese military classics…

Seven Chinese Military Classics:
archive.org/details/SevenMilitaryClassicsOfAncientChina2

Art of War:
sites.ualberta.ca/~enoch/Readings/The_Art_Of_War.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_20180127-135546.jpg (564x365, 29.28K)

If they can use "social media" posts to justify signing off on an ERPO, it doesn't seem like a giant leap for them to start targeting john q Zig Forumsack for forcible disarmament. (((Google))) and the (((others))) would surely be happy to provide assistance.

What exactly defines "social media" and who gets to interpret what it is?

Pardon my autism user I can’t into sarcasm well
But yeah , fuck that orange kike lover and his kike loving kin
Gradually I began to hate them

Understood, friend. I would only suggest that knowing how little support Trump has at the moment, re-read anything that seems to be in his favor.

Thanks, I didn't know that about Kavanaugh and the Patriot Act. The reality is that things have gotten so bad now that it's easy to get excited over things that are just a little good. Knowing Trump, I half-expected Kavanaugh to be some guy whose personal mission was to overturn Roe v Wade because he cries himself to sleep every night about all the black babies being aborted.

Clearly superseded by this work of genius. I had to read it many times to grasp the pure brilliance of not building a wall when you have a Republican majority in both houses of Congress, but waiting until after the mid-terms when everyone expects the Republicans to lose the House.

Attached: 81KSwdILwIL[1].jpg (1660x2560, 427.91K)

If you want to read an actual military classic, pick up On War by Clausowitz. He makes Sun Tzu look like an amateur.

Attached: The_Art_Of_The_Deal.png (1500x906, 979.95K)

I checked the date and it's a year old. I MAY have seen it before, but with this new legislation being passed in all these states, it seems more relevant than ever. It's simply pure treason from the chief executive, outright saying that the Constitution SHOULD NOT BE FOLLOWED. Well of course since we've been bankrupt since what, 1933, yep, that's right, 1933. Go ask a judge about what happened in 1933 and watch their face go pale. They all know. and since we've been in a perpetual state of emergency since WWII DEUS EX WAS RIGHT AGAIN!, I suppose they are just getting more brazen about the fact that we live under an anarcho-tyranny ZOG system.
That's one more click on my Rage meter

Attached: aa870f75bbbdc5614af9770d0a995049d77b7accc1bb3fed82f81c74d646c8bf.jpg (305x736, 27.17K)

I don't know any judges. What happened in 1933?

Attached: Gun_Grabbin_Don.mp4 (640x360, 4.59M)

Trump is such a goddamn pile of shit.

user tell us of 1933 and other secrets these fiat-kikes are hiding

and I used to be anti-abortion, to my great shame

The US went bankrupt. I, as a matter of fact, DO know judges. Ergo why I never get in trouble for jack shit, not that I'm much of a troublemaker these days. But I am quite close with some important ones around here. It was this elite lawyer/judge who confirmed for me the following:
THE "U.S. GOVERNMENT" WENT BANKRUPT IN 1933 AND IS NO LONGER A REPUBLIC

Attached: 005b392a451fa6e86001ff10f46ccbd9447318f5edf9426cef25c2a774f73cf0.jpg (627x733, 114.36K)

how did it all go so wrong?

Thank God. I'm shit at split-second target discrimination. Much better to have no friendlies at all to worry about.

What happened to the state governments? They didn't go bankrupt.

A broken clock tells the correct time twice a day.

Republicans are so efficient they don't even have a /rightypol/. It's more cost-effective to pretend this is /rightypol/.

Q: How does a country that invented planes, trains and automobiles go bankrupt?
A: Kosher shenanigans.

a lot of people always try to pin point some person, cause or date as to when the USA wasn't the USA anymore etc and that may all be true but it doesn't really mean anything as to getting anything done now and it's no excuse if you don't let it be one.

They didn't have to pretend kids died at Sandy Hook, and they can get in fucking trouble if it comes out they did pretend, so lets fucking do it. Histroy is no doubt important but I honestly wonder why people are so poor at choosing what to go after. Talking about the holocaust is a waste of time, they got all that in the bag, but there's still plenty of people that don't want some fucking retarded martian banning guns or psych raping their kids.

Lol, I really hope this is sarcasm

Why are the niggers on this board responding to this copypasta? It is literally below reddit standards, even for goon fodder.

The incompetent elite desperately want people to hate and fear guns - because a world that replicates their failed nature at the expense of all diversity is a world that lives in pointless terror of guns just as they do.

Look around you. Go out into a crowdedpublic space, and look around yourself again. Notice all the people you’ve never met. Realize: they don’t hate you. They don’t know you. It wouldn’t matter if every last one had a pistol in their pocket, because we live in a society where strangers almost never hurt each other.

Take the mystic Pig Menthos rays out of your eyes. Ignore their clothes and colors. Imagine for a moment that each and every person is a candlefire. They burn in their own lives. You don’t usually see their candles because they don’t burn in your life.

People who hate guns live in paranoia. They imagine that they can’t live with a world that hates them, or that they inagine hates them, or that they believe would hate them if their secrets were exposed. The existence of guns out there makes them feel like they dwell in hell being burned up by the candleflame of every other person.

Those who live without hatred can work without fear of the power of strangers. So… let go of hatred. Atone for your own sins. Expose what you can; make amends; live in peace and bring society towards peace.

The true root of peace is not disarmament. It is the certain confidence that it does not matter if every soul in your city has a gun, because you live in a society of people who will not attack each other, and neither will you attack them.

Well since local governments seem to be following the same legal precedents as the federal government which I know for a fact they do I didn't dig a lot deeper into the subject. As usual, I'm more of an explorer than an academic. I usually just jump off the cliff and see how shit goes more dangerous, but more efficient and reliable. But I went ahead and looked it up anyway. So from the National Governors Association:
nga.org/policy-positions/principles-for-state-federal-relations/

Welp that was an easy one. No constitution=no actual state governments. It'll be a bit hard to swallow at first, but you'll just have to understand that it's ALL color-of-law. There's no lawful basis for any of the shit, it's all legal mumbo-jumbo, fancy hats and robes, and dudes with guns. I don't really want to get into Babylonian law or Admiralty law, because again it's just a huge series of legal precedents going back for fucking ever. But you can look those terms up on your own.

My lawyer/judge friend one of the highest paid in my city, or so I hear tell literally told me he'd stand in court and use those precedents to defend my case, all those years ago. Because he knows I know my shit and we're old family friends. But that, instead, I should let him handle it his way. Ever since that day, if I ever went to court I always hung out in the back room with the lawyers well except for one time when he was out of the country. And he'd have me tell my crazy stories for everyone's great amusement. I don't even think these are bad people, not really. It's the legality that existed before they were born. I'm just a bit more idealistic than most.

Oh, I agree. I've just been using it to be immune from most 'laws' for a fuck of a long time. I guess I probably got gud on this stuff at least 15 years ago. I'm just smart enough to use the backdoor channels instead of standing in front of a judge whining, and since it's so convenient I just let it slide. Anyway I don't consider telling you autists about it to be breaking my word. I don't rock the boat in my area so I think that's sufficient. And it's not like I do real outreach, it's not like a purpose of mine. I just thought a couple hundred NatSocs spread across the continent might be interested.

Attached: 1468796894117.jpg (255x255, 13.13K)

jewnald jewp

Well maybe it was closer to 10 years ago, now that I consider it. Point remains though. You can also get to know your local police. When there are no actual laws, the way people feel about you trumps what may or may not have really happened. Hope you didn't neglect those charisma points in your build, sons.

I’m not afraid of people trying to make me live with my lies, but people have tried to make me live with more lies than I’ve ever told, or with their fucked-up interpretations of things that I’ve always been willing to explain. It was fear campaigning. One of the roles that I was obediently supposed to play was to scream about gun rights in a way that would undermine them. Thing is, terrorists suck, and I will never submit. I value guns because I’m a pacifist. I treasure living in a society where anyone could blow my head off, enjoying the best security there is: the knowledge that they won’t.

We have nuclear power plants only because we have a society that can be trusted with great hazards. Carry that power of trust forward. Leftists can’t tolerate nuclear power because the very society they talk so much about needing to come together around is a society they do not trust.

I am a pacifist, just like a great many other people.

I don't understand that. The states were there before the constitution, in fact they wrote the constitution.

I like your attitude

Attached: Terry_Attitude.webm (640x480, 14.75M)

Doesn't sound like you're a pacifist, but ok.

I'm still anti-abortion, but only anti-abortion for White babies.

I'm beginning to think that the USA never was some organic constitutional republic, but a Judeo-Masonic corporate republic from its very inception. Look at the case, Chisholm v. Georgia (1793), in the case, it was said that the states within and the United States are corporations:

law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/2/419

This case was decided less than two years after the Bill of Rights were ratified and went into effect, and this was also around the time that George Washington and his men were forcefully collecting those tax shekels during the Whiskey Rebellion.

IDK, look it up. Try that link, I'm far from a legal expert. I figured out a tactic that worked for me and have been riding that for a decade so that I DIDN'T have to learn more about a system I see as fundamentally corrupt

Probably. There are terms you can define, CORPoration, like as in corporeal or corpse. Last time I dug deep was in Black's Law Dictionary 6th edition. But hoo boy there are some fun ones in there. This is one of my favorites:

So this one's old, but Black's 6th says the same. And just because it's old doesn't in the slightest mean it's less relevant. In fact, it probably makes it exceedingly MORE relevant. A human "being" is not a human at all. It's a human-like being. Keep that in mind if you ever see me calling someone a human being instead of a man. It's an inside joke for the legal community. They're calling you an animal with no chance of inheritance. And we all have a sensible chuckle. A bit crude, but then again I post on h8/pol/

Attached: 51de446033726311352a2c68fc36e8f610a067a9304eb51c936aea80ae59ba83.jpg (491x488, 19.06K)

I think about Terry Davis sometimes. Well, he's gone now, his days of running over glowniggers have come to an end. And now he can truly see that his OS was never meant for this world, but for the higher realms beyond this one. I'm certain he's happily hacking away at it in lower heaven as we speak. But here's the thing about ol' Terry: he fucking destroyed those glowniggers and pissed on the grave of their reputation. When I say "glownigger", who am I referring to? Of course you know, we all know. Terry marked those idiots. Just one crazy dude, and he shit on their whole industry.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE, user

Attached: rip Terry.jpg (418x438, 31.06K)

A show of force is more important than actually using the force.

Go back to shilling for yang on reddit faggot

I wouldn't even bother with 3 levels of irony. I've already demonstrated that the entire thing is a hoax ITT. I do wonder why people still try. I'm assuming it's stupidity.

Nice references, I never read the Military Classics… I do take exception to some of the advice
I understand good order and discipline, but if you look at the conquests of history's greatest leaders, they often took the spoils of war to further their ambitions. There is some advice that is tinged with the aroma of a "beta cuck", saying to "restrain the strong, reward the meek", which is a recipe for disaster. One wonders if a Viking would recieve this philosophy, or an ancient Roman. It seems like it would be the preference of the conquered to say, "make sure to leave the spoils unmolested, we will love you for it" but in their hearts they would harbor resentment all the same. It seems that conquest is best done by conquerors, by people who care little for any but their own people. Who could say that we would have lost in Vietnam if we had colonized it? Or in Afghanistan today if we but every Afghani on the equivalent of Indian Reservations? Their economic output is negligable, and amounts to nothing more than opiods for degenerates in the West. No, we could easily win an entire nation that is "the graveyard of Empires" if we were willing to actually conquer it, to own it forever, and do the mean things that it takes to ensure peace and security for future generations.

LOL, this