Group claiming to be "New-IRA" sends Mail Bombs to British Officials

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

UK police have confirmed that a group calling itself the Irish Republican Army (IRA) has claimed responsibility for a spate of parcel bombs that were received at buildings in London and Glasgow last week.

The group, which is also known as the 'New IRA', say five devices were posted to UK addresses but only four have been detected so far.

Police say the paramilitary organization claimed responsibility for the explosive parcels by sending a statement containing a recognized codeword to a Northern Irish media outlet.

The group say that three of the envelopes were sent to “commercial targets,” while the other two were posted to British Army recruitment officers.

The statement says that the device discovered at Glasgow University was intended for a recruitment officer who works there. The undiscovered device was also sent to another recruitment officer, the Belfast Telegraph reports.

Major disruption was caused when three of the packages were discovered at Heathrow Airport, London City Airport, and Waterloo train station.

The device sent to Heathrow Airport burst into flames when it was opened, while the other two were dealt with by the British Army bomb squad.

Is the IRA back? Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes.

Attached: 8c67a924d67177bcbb7124507d3e5bc56c93fa372eee241fcb230a67b08e328c.jpg (17.87 KB, 318x180)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/453606-ira-claims-responsibility-uk-explosives/
archive.fo/pnKJg
meguca.org/nya/
youtube.com/watch?v=2CqcPA_-5Yo

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

IRELAND (NOT NORTHERN IRELAND, YET) NOW HAS SLUMS FULL OF NIGGERS.

I'D SAY HAVING N IRELAND UNDER (WHITE) UK CONTROL IS THE LEAST OF THEIR WORRIES.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Sorry, forgot link like a faggot

rt.com/uk/453606-ira-claims-responsibility-uk-explosives/

archive.fo/pnKJg

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

taytonigz am i right.

serious fuck these celt faggots.

who's the one trying to uncuck themselves? Not the irish; but the anglos.

Attached: tayto.jpg (128.12 KB, 677x901)
Attached: ANGLOS.png (1.46 MB, 736x1129)

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

IRA bogeyman reappears during brexit fiasco
What a cohencidence.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

This pretty much

Justin White
Justin White

UK
white
oh lawdy

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Attached: d34cf4c191a1dc7a8aca1b6ee2d06c11d329f09a8c45af378580dc55f09feed2.png (245.52 KB, 1470x662)

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

forgot ireland existed until a brexit vid mentioned it
* The EU's 'SECRET' Brexit Negotiation EXPOSED 🙄
CGP Grey
1.3M views2 days ago

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

YEAH, I KNOW, BUT I DO WORK WITH SOME N IRISH (CATHOLICS….THREE WORDS, ONE BAND "THE WOLF TONES"….NUFF SAID) AND I MENTIONED THE UK'S POO PROBLEMS AND THEY SAID "NOT IN N IRELAND, YET"

James White
James White

fuck the republic of ireland

Attached: 66e1cb86030586ea6ae07d2f5ec0089b38c771bbfc17f3f3d744a3568d8dae00.jpg (304.24 KB, 850x1070)

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

Does new-IRA realize this isn't the 1980's anymore? It's not like the British Isles is ruled by monocle wearing mustachioed BRITISH aristocrats, it's a globalist ruled economic system. And also the Irish government is flooding Ireland with immigrants. This new-IRA people are really annoying. Just another instance of white people venting frustrations on each other in an impotent way rather than doing something constructive about their situation. Pathetic.

Attached: Utah.png (1.91 MB, 2642x922)

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

die
usa
white

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

This new-IRA people are really annoying. Just another instance of white people venting frustrations on each other in an impotent way rather than doing something constructive about their situation. Pathetic.
Heh… yeah…
sure is pathetic to see that…

On another note, these NIRA dorks ought to send these letter bombs to actual threats to the Irish people.

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

Is there even a point for the IRA to be around anymore? The UK is embarrassingly cucked.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Fuckin Mossad, any terror attack instantly assume it's the Mossad and see if there's an Jewish motive. Pic related

What's next, Trump Bolton and Pompeo pushing sanctions?

Attached: Mossadfalseflag.PNG (646.29 KB, 1750x820)

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

but but muh backstop!!!
Fuckin kikes love going back to this well the minute ireland wants to seperate.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

And no real damage either, just a potential fire hazard, and one (fire?)bomb saved for until after they see the public's reaction to the first (((four)))

James Butler
James Butler

so is this new IRA just going to attack whites or do something about all the niggers in Ireland?

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

Irish aren't white, and anyone who defends the Irish is a fucking retard

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

salient points you make there

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Anyone else think this is a lead up to a bigger attack on St Patricks day or Easter?

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

new IRA
send mail bombs
0 deaths
wat?

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

I feel like this is a wannabe IRA faggot who's crying because he knows that their cause is detrimental to the survival of Europa and the white race and is just major coping.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

You nailed it.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Divide and conquer huh rabbi

Attached: genetics.png (159.06 KB, 1024x819)

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

Only a jew would call the Irish white when they've never been white before, just niggers

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

It's good to see that there are still real people posting here who are intelligent enough to recognize bullshit when they see it.
The real IRA produced bodies and mayhem.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

The real IRA were just worthless niggers who got BTFO like always and attacked innocent people. No one likes the potatoes and that is why

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

Hey put, why you attacking the kettle?

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

And you aren't a D&C kike, eh rabbi?

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

The state of this board…
Seriously, get a real job you fat keyboard jockey slob.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Third shift in Tel Aviv…

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

Yeah, fuck science!
Am I right fellow white person????
Ha!

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

Basically, if you're anti Irish, you will be rounded up on the DOTR no matter what your skin tone is. That means you, Schlomo.

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

the letter contained a codeword that proves it was the IRA
What the fuck? So the IRA and the UK have secret passwords they use with each other? Yeah, Im gonna agree with you guys; someone benefits from this, look into who it could be and bingo, a nose pops up. FUCK.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

Pretty funny.
t. celtnigger

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Oh no, they will take out some ZOG by accident? Oh noooooo.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Germany has always supported Irish Independence.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

same fucking poster
doesn't wait until another reply comes in so that it's not back to back

btfo potatonigger.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

meguca.org/nya/
Any Irish 'paramilitary' that does not first seek to expel all Niggers, Traitors and invaders is controlled by (((them))) nya~

Attached: 219ff2a89aa7135293de7dc537c398b8ddd92f43.jpg (79.48 KB, 800x1131)

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

Fuck the united cuckdom too nya~

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

WTF is wrong with the Irish?

immigration at record levels
no go areas
Muslims grooming scores of young girls
silence.mp4

Some Brits invaded a few centuries ago
BOMB THE FECKERS!

Attached: fcbfca104f964fb139c4ca23be134086c969efaee3f7d4a9f379584153a051d7.jpg (1.12 MB, 837x1193)

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

the UK is to blame for almost everything negative that has happened to Ireland in the past 300 years. In some way, the UK was connected to anything bad. Ireland is a bunch of potato farmers who have been stepped on by one of the most cancerous nations in Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=2CqcPA_-5Yo

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

The IRA's gay but the UK government is gayer so that's fine

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Number of bombs sent to Brussels: 0

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

You can hardly go house-to-house executing undesirables while you still have the boot of an occupier on your throat. Same reason the Amis keep their zogbots in Germany nyaa~

Attached: ira.png (363.33 KB, 940x940)

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

based nya poster is back

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

I hope so because the British government is the enemy of the British people. In a perfect world they would all be killed.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Aussie here. Fuck the irish rats.
White niggers is what they are.
They are like jews, always thinking its someone elses fault or issue. They never look inward to see that they themselves are the issue.
You cannot prove me wrong on this either. Not when my direct descendants on my mothers side are Irish. I have seen them up close and personal. I no longer talk or relate to that side of the family.

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

If the poo nigger reigns there can be no doubt this is a false flag. Irish are extinguished in Eire. They were all killed starved or fled. what's left are the ones bred for slavery and racemixing

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes
wanting a literal marxist druggie group to come back and kill white children

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit