The glowniggers tried to pull a ruby ridge all over again

I noticed one of the other mods deleted the original thread. The OP was shit but this seems legit to me so I'm re-posting.

An FBI frame up and a rigged trial!
Schaeffer Cox, a well known 2nd Amendment lobbyist who had won 38% of the vote in a State House election, became the subject of an intense FBI investigation after he angered State and Federal authorities by openly accusing them of drug trafficking and child prostitution.

Free Schaeffer Cox

Oil pipeline service company executive, Bill Allen, who had been spared prosecution on multiple counts of sexual abuse of minors in exchange for his 2008 testimony against pro-2nd Amendment Alaska Senator Ted Stevens, was among those implicated. “The State Wide Drug Taskforce supplied children for sex to a number of state and federal officials in exchange for those official’s cooperation in concealing the ongoing illicit drug trafficking activities of the State Wide Drug Taskforce,” Schaeffer Cox said.

Not long after these public statements, the same departments that Schaeffer Cox accused of corruption sent in numerous provocateurs to try to switch his efforts off of exposing corruption and on to violent vigilante-type actions. Schaeffer cox, who believes in non-aggression and voluntarism, can be heard on multiple undercover recordings telling the provocateurs, “No, I’m going to pull a Ghandi, NOT a Rambo” and “if we turn violent, people will see us as the bad guys.”

In what some have called a deviation from accepted investigative techniques, the FBI responded to Schaeffer Cox’s rejection of their violent proposals by creating a threat to his children that could serve as a motivator.

Working with the Office of Child Services, the FBI filed a child neglect complaint regarding Schaeffer and his wife Marti’s 1 and 1/2 year old son. Because they do not require probable cause, child neglect complaints are an attractive tool for investigators who wish to enter a home, but lack any evidence to support a warrant.

Once Schaeffer Cox was made aware of the “writ of assistance” issued for the seizure of his young son, the FBI dispatched undercover provocateur, Bill Fulton, to again try to convince Schaeffer Cox to go on a shooting spree in response to these new developments. Bill Fulton, acting under the supervision of FBI Special Agent Sandra Klein, pointed out that the child neglect complaint was obviously the corrupt work of Schaeffer Cox’s political adversaries in the government, and urged him to go kill all officials involved.

When Schaeffer Cox and his friend, Les Zerbe, refused Fulton’s violent suggestions a second time, Fulton flew into a rage, held a hunting knife to Les Zerbe’s throat, and told him he would “slit his throat open and bleed him out at his feet” if he and Cox didn’t agree to the proposed mass shooting. Cox and Zerbe refused, and escaped never to see Fulton again.

Suspecting foul play by the FBI and local police, and fearing for their lives from Fulton, Schaeffer Cox and his wife went to the military police station on Ft. Wainwright for help. Officers there advised Schaeffer Cox that Federal agents had come into the station and bragged of how they planned to “fix the Schaeffer Cox problem” by “going into his home to take out his kid, then just shoot Schaeffer Cox in the process.” The MP’s gave Schaeffer Cox’s attorney affidavits to this effect and would later testify to the same under oath.

At FBI Special Agent Klein’s direction, Fulton made a third attempt to get Schaeffer Cox to do a mass shooting. Fulton did this by issuing a death threat ultimatum and promising to kill Schaeffer Cox himself if he refused the proposal of violence again.

Fearing for their lives, the Cox family packed up and headed for Canada. But the FBI sent another undercover provocateur, RJ Olson, after them, court documents say. Olson, a self described “drug wholesaler” working under the supervision of FBI Special Agent Richard Southerland, held the whole Cox family, including a 2 year old boy and a 3 week old baby girl, hostage, against their will in an attic for 21 days after sabotaging their vehicle, then using death threats from Fulton and a made up story about a truck driver to keep them from leaving.

“The government does not dispute the fact that the actions of the provocateurs working under the FBI’s supervision did in fact meet the legal definition of 1st degree kidnapping,” said Robert John, the Fairbanks attorney who got all related State charges against Cox thrown out.

On March 10th, 2011 Schaeffer Cox was taken from the attic to a deserted industrial lot in Fairbanks where he believed he would meet the “truck driver” Olson had promised. No such truck driver existed. Instead, there was a FBI ambush of out of town agents who did not know Schaeffer Cox was a well respected local political voice with popular support. The Agent’s, who had been instructed to shoot Schaeffer Cox on site if he had a weapon, were not advised by the local FBI case agent of Cox’s repeated statements about being like Ghandi not Rambo.

FBI Special Agent Richard Southerland supplied JR Olson with an unregistered, nontraceable pistol and instructed him to “put it in Schaeffer’s lap then get under the truck so there will be some thick metal between you and him when the shooting starts.” The FBI’s plan was interrupted when the owner of the industrial lot happened upon the scene and started asking questions about why men with masks and machine guns were hiding around the corner.

Schaeffer Cox was arrested and put on trial for “conspiracy against the government.” The prosecution was led by Steve Skrocki and Joseph Botini, the same people that were held in contempt of court for hiding evidence in several related trials of Alaska political personalities. The audio recording of Schaeffer Cox repeatedly rejecting violence were hidden from the jury, but are now being made available to the public by Schaeffer Cox’s supporters via youtube and other means.

Steve Skrocki, who has publically attacked Schaeffer Cox for his belief in Moral Higher Law, built his case primarily on the testimony of Fulton and Olson. But recently released audio recording and email between Steve Skrocki and his boss, US Attorney Karen Loeffler, now show that Skrocki coached his witnesses to lie, then vouched for those lies in his closing arguments to the jury.

Still others have taken issue with Skrocki’s entire theory of the case. “The importance of this case is significant to the whole of humanity,” says Larry Pratt, president of Gun Owners of America. He points out that the prosecution conceded that Cox had no actual plans for violence, but convicted him anyway based on Cox’s belief that ‘We The People’ may someday have to stand down an out of control government.

Schaeffer Cox, who has been in prison since 2011 agrees. “This amounts to sending people to prison for simply believing in the original meaning of the 2nd Amendment,” he says. “If we don’t reverse my conviction, it will set a sweeping new precedent allowing for the wholesale round up of those who have not committed any crimes.”

archive.li/vII8v

Attached: Get Some.png (1200x900 355.95 KB, 150.16K)

Damn, that's fucked. I wonder if it would have been possible to lure the provocateurs into an ambush and get away with it.

Just launch the nukes already.

From Wikipedia(but that's where other people will look fore info if you want to spread this),He got 26 years in prison for "conspiracy to commit murder"
So do you have to really add "in Minecraft" to all your sentences?,which part of Free Speech is that?,Although I assume that in my country if the government wanted to fuck me they would suddenly have access to all conversations where a phone was in a 5 meter radius of me and since I play pen&paper there probably is a conversation where I plan on killing someone
And there is another guy convicted in this case Lonnie Vernon who on top of what Cox got also i accused of "conspiracy to possess unregistered silencers and destructive devices and possession of unregistered destructive devices"
Which with my trust to the government might as well mean talking about buying suppressors for your ASG rifle and having a fucking knife, "destructive devices" Who the fuck wrote this shit into Law?

There are two categories of destructive devices (DDs):[17]
Explosive ordnance
Any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas, including bombs, grenades, rockets, missiles, mines and similar devices (e.g. grenade launchers, rocket launchers).
Small rockets, with less than 4 ounces (113 grams) of propellant, are exempt.
Large bore firearms
Any projectile weapon with a bore diameter greater than ​1⁄2 inch (50 caliber, 12.7 mm), except for shotguns "generally recognized as particularly suitable for sporting purposes".
Most commercial shotguns have a bore diameter greater than ​1⁄2 inch, but are exempt due to their "sporting purpose"; however, both the Street Sweeper and USAS-12 shotguns, designed for military or police use, were reclassified as DDs when the ATF determined they were combat shotguns not "generally recognized as particularly suitable for sporting purposes".

Devices which are not intended or not likely to be used as a weapon are also exempt. Examples of non-weapon large bore firearms include:
Line-throwing devices for marine rescue, such as lyle guns and rockets for breeches buoys.
Civilian flare guns, which fire 37 mm flare caliber (1.46 inch) non-weapon rounds.
Fireworks are non-weapon explosive ordnance.
Flare launchers are normally exempt as they are signalling devices, not weapons; however, possession of a flare launcher and anti-personnel ammunition for it puts it in the DD category as it is then considered to be a weapon.

The legal term silencer, also known as a "suppressor", is defined as :
A fucking pillow can land you in jail

And I firmly believe this shit is written thin openly on purpose

Glow in the darks are the scum of the universe.

So what's the problem?

That, you fucking retard.

It might be easier to explain this to Americans by drawing parallels to communist political convictions,where there is no evidence or the evidence is fake,where all judges are members of the party,where all witnesses are either lying or have been told they will also be accused if they don't comply
If you don't recognize this shit for what it is it will only spread,I live in a "post communist" country,and we still face the consequences of traitors that sold the country for their own profit,people who held their commie secret friends interest higher than the interest of the people and the country,and we will face those consequences for years still until people realize we are not occupied anymore and need to get our shit together
For all intents and purposes CIA running their secret deals,getting money and blackmail is communism under a different name,I can't remember who said it but "If you act like my enemy you are my enemy"

They're all commie kike fucksleeve bootlickers, it's communism.

That is exactly why Hitler created the SS, to protect the message of peace from the never ending threats and violence of the jewish paid agitators. You cannot go against violence with peace, if you're not protected by people who would also use violence. Furthermore it's this lack of understanding the laws of nature that let to Hitlers downfall, because he should've used violence to utterly destroy them when he had the chance, but he was just too good to do it.

The problem is those responsible and the kikes pulling the strings are still free to do it again.
The reason they went after Cox is one, exposing the pedophile rings, another is because he was leading a militia.
Jews HATE anything to do with militias. Communism CANNOT function if a nation has operating militias. Anyone who wants to defend their blood and land, should be part of an operating local militia. Alphabet agencies, often run by jews or traitors, hate militias more than anything else. Because the bottom line of reality, is that force overcomes everything. What is a law? It's a document, and you need force to enforce whatever is written on that document. Without force, laws are meaningless, unless you can provide the illusion of force. A militia counters the illusion of force, and forces those trying to enforce their laws to use actual force, and actual force, is very expensive, and requires a lot more paperwork and propaganda.

This argument has been tried countless times before. It doesn't make any sense, and won't ever make any sense.
He would of lost regardless, and hurt his movement from being carried on by future generations.
The Third Reich lost, because the United States decided to betray Europe for the sake of the jew. Hitler knew, if the United States decided to go against him, he'd lose. It was not a winnable solution. It is irrelevant if he had killed more people, you stupid fucking jew.

Probably, but you would need help and additional organization. Never engage an enemy on their terms and never speak with outsiders about illegal activity.

I'm going to need to see your shitposting loiscence, m8.

This is something that will forever be very hard to "overcome" White people in their core are good people,they just can't see that helping their enemies is not good
Most people think that if you don't treat someone like your enemy he won't be your enemy which is not only not true it also has the opposite effect of your enemy thinking you are weak
First mistake is thinking the enemy will play by your rules,why would he ever do that? You might think he isn't your enemy but he might think you are his

On different note
If I wanted to be some shitskin Hitler all I have to do is point at a local McDonald's and say "They are putting their shops on our land",this will however get you branded as a communist for not liking business
To all people other than capitalists putting your things(Army for example) where they don't belong is an act of war,Something like this will be very hard to explain because people like earning money and jews perfected their war through business and will continue to do so until no matter what you do you work for them.

No it hasn't. It's was always the same mental roadblock of showing mercy instead of eradicating the entire bloodline. It's a fucking parasite, like cancer, and one has to get it all or it will forever come back until the host finally succumbs to death. The jews are continuously committing the same crimes of subverting and destroying nations, and not once did they chose another route. Wasn't the Roman Empire enough, or the British Empire, to get the point across that the jews are fully incompatible with humanity? Do we really want the entire western civilization getting destroyed, just because you can't bring it over yourself to take the lives of innocents…while nearly 8 billion human beings are in constant suffering because of jewish crimes? How can compassion be so self destructive that you would even waste a second on securing the few over the many?

What jews did he kill? The 300k that died in the prison camps, because US jews were starving Germans to death? Or do you count the Russians that were send to their slaughter by the jewish bolsheviks? Imagine the lack of manpower in the jewish crime syndicate if 6 million of them were killed in WWII? Like how many wars and crimes could've been prevented, just because there were not enough jews to subvert positions of power?

What a bunch of fucking niggers.

Attached: terry warning.jpg (300x300, 5.79K)

Attached: 2c20ea141998809a8a1e923bf4a23f68d75ca964014dfb136c55876f755704e1.gif (500x579, 926.9K)

This is what happens when you have hostile (((global))) moderation. You get spergs that don't enforce any of the actual rules of the fucking board, but will ban and delete you if you don't follow some faggot's known and exposed shill thread template. Real threads with real info get nuked for not following templates, while the board gets filled with garbage that violates the few rules we have and are generally off topic entirely, but are ignored by the (((moderation))) because the intent is to destroy the board into total impotence, rather than 90% impotence.

Mods first goal is to assuage their blasted asses from high school by having a means to power trip. Always and everywhere.

The first thread was Q-LARP spam.

Funny how sheriffs are in support of 2a but feds are not.

I wonder how the alphabet niggers rationalise all this or do they even bother any more?

Agreed.

Its more than killing in war. With the best will in the world to Hitler he was making a rod for his own back even should he have won through the haavara agreement and his lenient stance on jew blood, pic related.

A new, harder and more ruthless Aryan must arise through the crucible of the coming war. Its our job to be that Aryan and show our people the way.

The horrible truth is that for all the sickness and perversion of the jew HIV it was our pity and forgiveness along with greed and short sightedness that was the niche the jew exploited. Natural Law abhors softness and weakness, we must cut it away or it will drag us down to death.

Attached: da96593677ac0bf7a6e5659fee57dcdf7f8df6ef.png (1566x1093, 154.85K)

Aaaand nothing? FBI agents routinely lie in the courts. Period. Perjury is like breathing to them.
Being upfront to the system is pointless.

Yes, a quarter jew is a quarter too many.
Only an eighth might be acceptable, and that under extremely rigorous conditions. Starting with definite whiteness and absence of conspicuous jewish facial traits and behaviors. And that would only be the beginning of it.

And you deliberately hide the fact this is a fucking blogpost from a fucking blog behind the archive. What a cum gargling jew.

Glownigger.

Attached: glow.gif (280x280, 2.37M)

The thread was nuked after user said that pedos had moved in an organized way in the last decade to Alaska, Utah, and Texas.

You will never be white, moshe.

It's a vol.

you dont ever mess with their cp and child slave rings. you can call 9/11 a false flag until the end of the earth but you never mess with this stuff. theyll plant devices filled with illegal shit or drugs or run you off the highway or just dissapear you. you can talk about it but you start naming names and they will come after you. these people need to be kidnapped and tortured for confessions on video. they have no fear at all of you as most boomers are closet pedos and wont do anything about it while new generations are open pedos fapping to loli and shota. it all needs to burn as if you are against this, you are the minority. the hedonism is so out of control they dont even care about damaging childrens psyche as long as it feels good to them. they dont care about making the future worse by creating broken individuals.

the hypersexualized cretin cant escape his own mind. its pathetic.

i had not heard of this case, but now i'm reading everything ever written about it. thx for poasting this user. in many respects, Schaeffer Cox's shocking persecution is worse than Ruby Ridge, because of the pedo elites Pizzagate nexus, and the vast FBI corruption of them using Informants to commit felonies and entrap innocent people with zero consequences, and because the FBI got away with it in the end.

it's shit like this that convinces me that Pizzagate is not only 100% real, but is a million times worse than the most paranoid schizo batshit catlady screecher on Voat imagines about John Podesta and Denny Hastert on an "undisclosed Japanese Island" sipping fresh Adrenochrome from a straw plucked into a hole in the skulls of caged kidnapped babies.

i mean just what in the fresh hell is going on over at Quantico? it's like (((The Powers and Principalities and forces of Spiritual Wickedness in High Places))) have taken over the FBI.
for fucks sake, Fairbanks Alaska is tiny, population 31,000, it's nothing. so for FBI to be running so many criminal informants and going to such extreme measures of entrapment in such a tiny population means this crooked ass shit being pulled by faggot FBI mafioso is fucking ENORMOUS in larger cities. shit man, the FBI probably runs all of the pedo gangs and narco terrorists in LA, Houston, Chicago and NY.

the US Govt are the baddies. the US govt are the criminals. the US govt are the terrorists.

i understand why Cox embraced the tactics of "Gandi, not Rambo", because when you're staring at FBI informants who are so dirty they deserve to be buried underneath the prison and who are trying to entrap you and provoke you to say one wrong word so that the FBI cocksucker running the Informant can use your word as fake evidence to justify deploying Ruby Ridge snipers against your home.

but i don't agree with Cox's Gandi method. fuck that. the only way these FBI traitors are ever going to look in the mirror at their own corruption and be stunned gasping and choking for breath at the realization that it's the FBI who are the biggest criminal mafia and who are slowly destroying America–the only way that tipping point can be reached is by murdering hundreds of FBI agents. somehow.

its a national security operation. they use degeneracy to blackmail all who join the club. without dirt on those in power, they may feel inclined to implement a will not ordered from the all seeing eye. they do it for pleasure but it is justified in classified meetings as a national security tactic.

so how do I resist the glowniggers Zig Forums

Uninstall windows
Never use google botnets
Never use jew antivirus nonsense software
Never install anything that isn't free/opensource
NEVER turn off vpn

what else?

Being a cuck and playing by their rules is how you lose. This fag had 0 balls and they knew it from the start they could play the weak bitch like a fiddle

If it’s a true story, it’s a good example of why America has such profound public trust issues. FBI agents are agents of law. Far more than most people, the law must be lawful.

seems like being cuck is the norm now, even if you stand out the slightest from the crowd with dissidence you get instantly frowned upon.

a Cure for the Cuck, might be several years into the future.

VPN programs track everything you do. Peace and law are better protectors even in a dubious system.

Pulling a Ghandi is correct. The second amendment preserves peace, and nonviolent resistance takes a tremendous strength. Conservatives have been losing in part because they have in the fringes tended to submit to efforts to strip them of peace’s strength.

up is down

Also takes a complete fool to not understand that might has to be met with might. For all the shit Ghandi did Indians aren't any better off then they were. They were far better off under British colonialism

Aryan is a slur. Nazi Germany never should have happened. Knock it off; quit trying to drag people down.

If people are actually doing the evillest shit, that seems less like hedonism, more like personal injury. I get how someone could tell themselves it’s fun, but personally I ask myself a question when evaluating hedonic experiences: “Will this experience blow out my tolerances and degrade my long-term hedonic capacity?” You see, everything turns the hedonic treadmill, but I think the people dying of boredom have either 1) become stubbornly stuck in a rut, or 2) have mistaken stress factors for pleasures. 1) is an everyman problem and hits stupid people harder; 2) is the issue that afflicts criminals and hits smart people harder.

If you treat your own psyche with care and respect, it’s possible to operate a meta-treadmill where old things become new again at intervals. There are so many things to do and see in this world that they can be rotated to defeat the hedonic treadmill. This requires voluntarily foregoing hazardous behaviors that create chains of sequential necessity, as well as foregoing unduly intense experiences which change one’s nature too much to permit the return to prior pleasures.

Willpower isn’t in evidence amidst a backlash😌

B-but every mass shooting was real goys. N-no government cohesion at a-all…

Maybe tracking the feds and exposing whatever they do is the right course?

Coercion.

next tactic

I'm not saying we should spy on them, just point them out whenever we happen to spot one. Like a game. Photo-tag with glowinthedarks. They can't go around killing people for photographing them in public, that would be suicide.

Top checked,mate

Sure. Truth is limitless.

Next tactic queued and loading.

If it glows it needs to be splattered

What exactly are you checking faggot?

If you’re strong in governing philosophy, coercion (via lies, threats, and force) is generally not necessary to achieve compliance. Lawless leadership teaches the public to be lawless, whereas people bend themselves willingly to displays of integrity. It is integrity that may have decorum in humility, and that may bend others by bending itself in just the right way. Those who can conceive of flexibility only in the violation of rules are not strong in governing philosophy.

obviously youre wrong relativist.
i remember arguing with you guys before vote shit took over this board and you always end up exposing yourselves as believing nothing can be truly known.

anyone have that image of owls crucified in some politicians back yard that ukrainian rebels? raided

Attached: Pink.jpg (1280x720, 49.01K)

A cross for a jew, I say.

Attached: 29e186c8950adf73d0a308eac8da00a42d557318ea748d6f8bc6d5edb2d96033.png (356x244, 146.33K)

There was a known rebel that starred in tranny/crossdressing porn and sacrificed dogs, NSFL tbh. Cap is from Iron March before they went under.

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-08-23 17-26-20.png (1048x791, 580.07K)

This. Look at the early CIA plan to expand their network using the already established networks of witch covens and child rapists. They come prebuilt with secrecy and blackmail at their core.

One of these days you godless alphabet nigger faggots are gonna try and Waco the wrong American and get absolutely lit the fuck up like a Christmas tree. I look forward to that day, so I can screencap your face as it contorts in agony and using it as a reaction image here in my shitposts.

Attached: 51c049f2549ffe0f67db665abb835cec6fbaec478c794c5ab0d6f1624dacbeb1.jpeg (640x480, 48.19K)

If you are this worried about it and already understand where this is going. Just dox EVERYONE involved. Them, their families, friends, local haunts, prior projects and residences. If you don't do this one thing guess what, the ones willing to pull the trigger will actually never move because different skillsets and motivators. They live in fear of what someone noticing them can do. Pointing out whom they are is often all that is required one way, or another. And they know it.

Governance is little more than this believe it or not. One specialist does the foot work and rounds up an target, local beat cop, another specialist might be trained for high intensity operations for high risks, swat. One specialist does financial research, one general background investigation or specific on site search and retrieval, detectives. Another specialist knows under which rules an issue can be brought to bear, prosecutor. Another specialist runs media operations and releases, public relations. Another presides over things to lend an air of authority to authoritarianism, judges.

Do the same to them. Each user has their own specialty skills. Expecting each individual user who would like to take action to harness ALL facets of an operation is pretty much expecting someone on the level of some make believe movie hero, and those actually don't exist. But an user whom finds stories like this, is step one. Another user whom can dig in some areas can post more information about those involved beyond the 'systems' victim as it is laid out in the news. Another user more local can scout out potential locations and confirm if said information on individuals may be right. Another user can dig into connections and financials and how important they may be one way or another to an organization. Another user can produce propaganda that expresses why said target was worth being dealt with and front run any news organization and releases before anything can even happen. Another user can track patterns and paths of targets. Another user can confirm target locations based on said patters and paths with confirmation on target being as they are. Then, finally an user with all this information at his fingers may take it one himself to do as must be done for the betterment of society.

There are plenty of trigger pullers out there. But such men are going to be lacking in some skills even if they have the will to bleed an enemy. An four hundred pound user isn't going to go roof top hunting, but his whitehat skills are useful in other areas. An aspie tard isn't going to be able to plan an operation, but he could be in place to watch an area for confirmation on what is spoken. And thru all of this, some random normalfag user could realize 'hey, im just down the road from this bastard' and the next day someone finds out how bad a day they are having when an break line just happened severed.

The system operators know all of this. And this is what they fear. Lone wolves have always been an threat beyond, but lone wolves have always had their power limited by the nuances of reality compared to the distributed power of group operations. Distributed unconnected retribution in grass root form, is the best of both worlds and the nightmare of the ages for jackboots.

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-210411_Chan Burauza.jpg (1439x1641, 375.25K)

anybody that works for the government is a horrible person that should be ashamed of themself

its the right idea but this place is blatantly ran by feds. it will become obvious when they delete and ban you for posting the dox of a child raping kike politician or media faggot.

Doxing is only rarely illegal, and we have no board rules specifically against it. The globals do what globals do but I think it's usually fine.

Just proxy up if your concerned or tor post it.

BEST LINE EVER

Attached: [wooo].gif (350x264, 577.25K)

Don't use a site hijacked by a freemason and run by his halfbreed son.

This is why we are losing. Because we dont return fire, and we dont shoot them. Waco? How would Waco have happened if they had to shoot their way to the gathering spot, if they had to engage in firefights the moment they suited up?

How would the FBI or ATF had gotten anything done if everytime they tried to show up, they were met with hails of bullets?

Nonviolent pussy shit accomplishes nothing, and just sends the message that they can do wahtever they like and need obey no rules.

What led to Hitler's downfall was following the drive to the east autism and not Long Knifing the Prussian aristocracy and pointing the Soviets south to reclaim Constantinople and claim the Suez while he forced Salazar's hand and based air power across Gibraltar and then proceeded to secure the Mediterranean.

But noooo, he wanted to kill the Slavs.

And that militia didn't do shit.

And the pussies didn't kill this fucker immediately. And bolt for it.

Guess you're a dead man walking since you just violated your own advice.

Attached: Shafer.png (728x90, 32.98K)

Slightly fixed

Attached: Shafer.png (728x90, 33.05K)

You will never be white.

You are a cow with the body of a man and your values reflect that.

Trips of truth.

Attached: 5c0f3e872de62f1be3d9616da78deda03a4a692ce1e4823e2a882e65072cb234.jpg (480x599, 54.86K)

Do not use this place for actual operations.
They will track you down and make you disappear.
Glowniggers are watching this place 24/7.

You're a disgusting piece of shit. The fuck is that garbage.

I understand your frustration.

Attached: 1475a6f07e0045cfd967366401ae5ebdaf040fe9157b3191ed18b915a95814a9.jpg (1280x720, 104.22K)

You must be one of the new vols.

they literally shot the shit out of the atf yet nobody came to help from behind atf lines wreaking havoc in their flanks

besides the fact there were divisions of russians fighting for the germans and the russian people in the conquered lands for the most part treated the germans as saviors

white niggers versus glow niggers, fuck yeah!!!!!

Attached: giphy[1].gif (317x346, 4.91M)

You were proven wrong. You have no argument. You're shilling for the jewish destruction of Western values and lying about history. You couldn't be more pathetic.

why do shills always feel the need to post gifs with either mutts or shitskins in them

Found another Redditor

The thing I like best about PizzaGate is this: it proved, really and truly, that the signs of a narcissistic abuser are that they violate privacy and punish history. As wrongheaded as it was, that campaign should not have rebounded against anyone involved.

Please elaborate.

The second best thing is that it outs places like this as brutally dishonest. OP’s story is about a pacifist. True or false, it’s fundamentally a story about a man whose pacifism has kept him alive and effective. So what are people here doing in reaction? Condemning him.

People here aren’t supposed to be effective.

This but in a nasally, sardonic Jewish college professor voice.

Easy. The campaigners weren’t doing anything that could be punished straightforwardly and honestly via courts, so they weren’t doing anything that could rightly be punished at all. Law defends truth and must be respected.

hey kike, spin another one for me will ya? I need some more comedy in life.

This
Peace only for us. Violence and punishment against all our enemies.

When you're a Jewish pseudointellectual trying to convince us with smart sounding Rabbibabble.

A true genius.

Attached: wojak_05.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x1188, 163.5K)

fulton even wrote a book, absolutely shameless

Attached: glowinthedarkbook.png (232x345, 204.83K)

Attached: D1Jzxg2WoAAsIE3.jpg (918x516 54.01 KB, 173.59K)

Report all mainstream candidate shills.

Yep, it's America's FBI doing what they do best.

His pacifism is great, but it needs to be spread to normalfags who do understand empathy so they can see the fbi as the niggers that they are.