Anti Anglo hate is jew tier and divisive

The entire anti anglo meme is absolute trash and screams of organised Jewish/FBI tactics to try to divide and seperate europeans in western countries with an anglo majority such as the US or Canada. Most of the time it's parroted by white mystery meats who LARP as germans from the SS or 2nd or 3rd gen wops who feel out of place within an english speaking society in the age of liberalism. This fucking queer meme needs to be squashed. Theres a fucking reason the Jew imposed an authoritarian state on the Anglo as well as any western nation, they fear them as they did the Germans in the Weimar Era. Anyone pushing anti anglo bs needs to be beaten.

Attached: 49560061_1937647359667198_7058000283858632704_n.jpg (960x531, 37.48K)

Oh look Zig Forums raid thread.

Have any intelligent response to that?

It's the Anglo slavishness to the Jew that people have a problem with, not the Anglos themselves.

Hard for them to even realise who rules them given their current political climate.

B-but they're white! We all have to look out for each other guys, this is a team effort!

Attached: Ricky.png (593x515, 482.8K)

You really fell for that shit user? how new are you?

Hate X because look at the subversion, hate X because they got sold out by the same people who sold me out in X-2. We all know the enemy and what they have done. If you want to fight with your brothers and cousins - well the only people doing that are definitely not Aryan.

Go to hell.

Attached: 8137e59cf716ffefdd7d848cfd4d8ecd40cb76fb88e07578d48c005dfd2ace95.jpg (1422x1016, 306.74K)

Anglos are literally the antifa of Europeans.

comedy gold
the fact that anglos came up with something like british israelism says it all really
gangrened appendages must be cut off at some point if you want to save the rest, and the anglo world is such an appendage, judaeized down to the bone

Ango here.
I dont think we should hate Anti Anglos. They are just misguided.

don't get upset, it's the libertarians that hate anglos

Waste of good dubs. Fuck off Brit, go polish your royals jewels or something.

Attached: celt_stronk_bongistan.jpg (1024x879, 83.15K)

Attached: Anglo-Israel.jpg (368x605, 42.29K)

fun part is when they are confronted they try to deflect by blaming america, of course failing to realize that most of the white population there is of anglo descent

You mean German descent?

Gee, i wonder why people hate the eternal anglo

I understand the hatred from mainland Europeans. What I don't understand are the Americans who think it doesn't apply to them because their great grandfather was half German.

Is that why you fags are ZOG central and every time I see one of you in an Odinic group you're always pushing dumb as fuck ideas?

AIPAC existing means all americans support israel and also love isralites

Weren't those stolen? kek. Also fuck off fagOP. Think long and hard about why the anglocucks get spit on around here.

the royal family are kike mutts. and the further you go back; theyre just kikes. look up a picture of queen victoria… looks nothing like the drawn portraits, but im sure thats just a cohencidence.
the english as a people are historically white, but as long as theyre ruled by kikes, they shouldnt be trusted.

afterall, without their help the jews would have never been able to plunge the world into such chaos.

So only trust Pakistanis, Iranians and the Icelandic

The anti-Anglo meme blames Anglos for the work of the jews who have occupied their countries for centuries
but this
is why everyone justifiably hates you.

Anglos are biological Germanic you fucking retard, fuck off with your nigger christkike identity shit.

No shit, Sherlock. Every single anti x white nationality line pushed here is kike D&C shilling.

Grouping Icelandics with Iranians and shitskin pakis. Your nose is showing shlomo.

Pretty sure it's just bantz m8. Like the mutt meme. Although apparently my fellow burgers here don't take that joke well.

Okay while it's obviously D&C why do we need a thread about this once a week? Just ignore schizo shill posters.

Attached: doubt.png (728x392, 84.62K)

It's actually beaners meming it.

The majority of English speakers are spiritually Jewish. You don't need to blame the Brit's though since American TV, literature and later video games are to blame. Though activision was a big part of starting the punch Nazis trend

before jews the international tyrant was the eternal angleshit saxons normans vikings are a noble people angles are inbred norfies subservient to the jew queen

Yeah. Iran is the only one of those countries that actively resists Israel

You mad? You were lorded over by a bunch of inbred Saxon, Vikings?

Anglos backstabbed Europe who was fighting communism\jews, and ultimately perished themselves to them. You reap what you sow.

This was from a poster a couple of years ago:

Majority of the problems that morons on Zig Forums blame on Anglos can be blamed on the jewish "cousinhood", i.e. the zionist elite in Britain associated with finance, elites, and politics. That anti-anglo Zig Forumslacks rarely mention them goes to show just how garbage anons' knowledge is on the history of the jew (or that they are shills).

Go read the books The Divided Elite: Economics, Politics, and Anglo-Jewry, 1882-1917 and The Cousinhood: The Anglo-Jewish gentry. Both are scholarly literature and not garbage. Alternatively go read the historian John A. Hobson from the 19th century who wrote a number of books showing the connections between imperialism, colonialism, and jew elites. His analysis of the role of British Jews in the Boer war is very interesting, and generally ignored by most. Another ignored figure is Moses Montefiore, a historical figure rarely mentioned but very important in British Zionism and the eventual establishment of Israel. Guy had connections and influences all over the place, pushing pro-Jew shit among literary elites, media elites, foreign politics, financial elites. Basically the same shit happening today.

Yet morons on Zig Forums solely blame the anglo. This how you lose. By not learning from history and how the enemy operates.

Listen here you little bitch slave. You only exist because of us, now let us run the memes and psych warfare and you fuck off to a coal mine or something.

Attached: inakkjym35001.jpg (600x430, 31.91K)

Actually Germany supported the Bolshevik revolution in Russia whilst the British sided with the Tsar. There's plenty of crimes that the British are guilty of, but no more than any other nation in Europe. The reason Anglos are targeted here is the same reason why Russians are targeted on plebbit; they pose a potential threat and can be linked to various 'bad things' that cause an emotional reaction in morons and serve to foster divison between peoples who might otherwise be united.

I also don't understand this "Britain backstabbed all of Europe" thing. Is this because the British have opposed every attempt at 'unifying' Europe in history? How is that 'betraying' Europe? The people of Europe did not, and DO NOT want to be united. We are friends, we like to come together to fight big threats, but we do not want to live under one-another's laws.

Germans backstabbed Europe by inviting in millions of third world terrorists and rapists. Every single german is responsible for it, germans did it deliberately.
The French are responsible for it too, and italians, greeks too and spanish, they were shipping immigrants directly onto the continent and bussing them to every corner of europe.
The swedish have chosen to become slaves to the shitskins and ruined europe for all time. Slavs let in the ottomans in the first place, deliberately inviting them in and corrupting half of europe for centuries so they could have a party with their muslim friends.
The real red pill is that every single person of european blood is guilty of deliberately leading europe to its doom, and no outside source is at fault whatsoever at any point in history ever.

>relies on the (((history))) channel

with the exception of the Mitford sisters and Sir Oswald Moseley the Anglos are all crypto or wannabe jews, thank you very much Oliver Cromwell.

The reason OP makes this thread is precisely because of the responses it gets. Clearly the only ones who say shit about Anglos are all shitskins, either that or they're butthurt (((irish))). Although I wouldn't be surprised if it was also slavs

Attached: ade3e7b8cf8cf2180e3e583a175e453988181b9a9b5ed0b6776cd5a37cbd16c5.jpg (665x609, 100.37K)

Nationalists don't like thoroughly judaized British society or their Jew-enabling "national heroes". Uhm…

Attached: salomons.png (1678x1225 51.8 KB, 286.41K)

i love the English people, the Welsh, the Scots and the Irish, all our governments are shit and I don't blame them more then anyone else for that

Just as with the Opium Wars and the Boer war, these things are not as 'clear cut' as you make them out to be. The Opium Wars were fought for a jew mr sassoon because a German whore Victoria got paid by him.

We actually have no idea what Cromwell thought about the jews, but considering he was a puritan he likely did not think well of them. Letting the jews in was the terms of the Dutch war loan that was needed to stop the King importing foreign armies to force Catholicism on the country. The whole thing was a mess, and Cromwell definitely should not have let the jews in; but hindsight is a hell of an advantage, and Cromwell's plan clearly had nothing to do with the jews. If you were staging a civil war against your treacherous leaders, would you consider letting a few jewish families settle in your lands in exchange for the money required to fund an army? … I have never understood why so many people demonise Cromwell but say NOTHING about the Dutch who forced him to accept them?

Found a video for you, you dirty kike lover.

I thought Russia was supposed to baste?

True. However, what do you consider "anti anglo bs"?

The atrocities of many subhuman anglos simply can't be denied. For example Hitler allowed allied soldiers to evacuate to Britain and they returned that favor in being the executor of a massive burned offering to Moloch?! And all that despite countless of generous offers of peace. Rudolf Hess personally flought to Britain without even participating in WW2 to negotiate peace. Brits put him in a cell until 1987 when they finally murdered him.

Sure enough the anglo people can't be collectively held responsible for this nor should they feel "white guilt", but some things need to be acknowledged and honourably redeemed.

Attached: Dresden-Leichen-1945.jpg (702x1408 72.22 KB, 302.14K)

The greatest crime the English people have committed against their fellow whites, aside from the obvious, is the blind trust placed in the authorities in the name of law and order; an extension of the moralising yet unnatural and hypocritical society formed from religious control. Do not underestimate the deep division between the classes which has continued into this century, despite both main parties repeatedly exploiting and betraying the working class; who truth be told, are more like an enslaved class with little self respect now.

Attached: Britpol Political Professor.jpg (500x500, 54.19K)

Hitler also bombed the hell out of England, he broke geneva convention rules and murdered commandos and individual Germans massacred Brits. Yes, Brits did it too; some say Brits started bombing Germans first, maybe that's true too.

The point is that the common people on both sides had no part in it. The point is horrible things happened to both sides. There is no need to try to 'score points', we are all in agreement that Hitler was right to try to free the world from the jewish banks; but the Germans killed and wounded the spirit of many Brits, just as the Brits did to the Germans. Stop fanning the flames of hatred and let our people heal you fuck. It was not a clear cut case of "one side is totally evil and the other totally innocent", atrocities happened on both sides. I don't care if the Germans started it or the British started it, it's history now and dwelling on that with all our problems today is simply idiocy.

I do agree that we all need to redeem ourselves though. The entirety of the West has allowed the parasite to nest itself in their bellies and bring ruin to their people. We all must fight against them. The historic crimes of the English, Rus, Germans, French, Italians and Spanish no longer matter. The enemy is the jew; arguably it was ALWAYS the jew, even when we thought it was the Anglo, the Rus, the German or the Frenchman.

I would fist fight that Mick

the gulf between British classes is so vast that physically, they appear to be two distinctly different races.

It's not the (((Irish)))…it's the (((anglos))).

I agree, but lets not forget what the (((Anglos))) have done.

There hasn't been discussion about Anglos since that one who posted all the "brits are the real jews" threads was rightfully told to fuck off a couple months ago. Bringing this topic back up will do nothing but wake up waves of retards, reddit niggers, and shills who will slide the board into oblivion as they blame each other for issues the jews are responsible for.

Freemasonry has been one of the biggest tools used to subvert patriotic/ethnocentric European values. One just has to analyze all the big socio-political changes which happened in the European nations with the bigger Freemasonic activity, especially during the "long nineteenth century" (1789–1914) and things will become clearer than ever.

Attached: 1.jpg (738x429 275 KB, 349.52K)

this

Anglos are the most advanced lifeforms in the universe and all others are envious

Attached: big4.jpg (655x485 80.91 KB, 72.19K)

yeah freemasons need to be exterminated

WW1 was complete zog bank insanity heightened by spiritually jewish europeans. Germany stood nothing to gain from a war since it peacefully became the strongest and most culturally advanced empire in europe. Germany's crime in WW1 was naivety, which includes tolerance of jews. Like every WW1 participant.

Meh. Tsarist russia directed some panslavist cancer and unjust war towards Germany to distract from their severe inner political problems. So it was only reasonable in terms of german self preservation to somewhat support various revolutions on the condition of peace. Ultimately the utter incompetence of the tsarist russian elite was the biggest reason for bolshevism to succeed. Many in Russia, who initially opposed bolshevism, simply gave up and basically handed it to them.
Bolshevist revolutions didn't succeed for example in Germany, Hungary and Spain. That said I would have personally executed the man responsible for allowing Lenin passage. Especially because it were jews themselves who suggested and possibly leveraged that.

The british elite was butthurt that it's dominance over europe was threatened by being peacefully outcompeted. Germans didn't even have any hostilities towards Britain even though the recent boer wars were quite alarming to say the least. Muh hun.
They could have at least as much geostrategically positioned themselves against the USA when it came to muh navy and world wide power.

(((France))) settled their colonial negro forces in the Rhineland after the war.

History would mostly disagree, unfortunately. That is how it's supposed to be though, yes.

Can't say I agree 100%, but that hardly matters.
I do agree with the core of what you are saying.
We need every capable european to oppose this evil. Unfortunately the chosenites have erected a totalitarian system where the absolute worst of subhuman traitors among our european people are selected for as useful idiots.

History would mostly disagree, unfortunately. That is how it's supposed to be though, yes.

Attached: 1549912621123.jpg (715x609 73.52 KB, 96.6K)

You've been the tools of the Jew for centuries. What the fuck do you expect? English history is a history of stabbing every other European in the back.

That pic says it all. Evelyn de Rothschild poking Prince Charles, heir to the British throne, in the chest.

Italy did the same thing and no one hates them for it.

UK is gay as fuck why wont you leave northern ireland? hopefully a no deal brexit will start a civil war again if not we may be the bigger cucks

Attached: Θ ╦┘¥ ╦ε Φ⌠╦ ╦§±╦⌠╦╦⌡ ├╦¥╦ ╦┘╦ ⌠╦╦┘≈±╦≈ Φ⌠±╦╦.jpg (633x840, 85.52K)

Anglos are cucks. Therefore, they are the enemy.

this. jews want you divided. don't fall for it.

I think that plenty of people hated them for it, but after their fall(s) it's kinda moot.

northern ireland is much whiter with better gun rights than the "republic of ireland" (a.k.a. marxist terrorist-occupied Britain)

Anglos behave like jews in many regards, and where they aren't acting like kikes, they're the biggest shabbos goyim you can find. That's why I don't like them, which is the same reason I don't like jews come to think of it.

More moral (((relativism))).
And the German massacre of nigger saxons? Oh boy this is a rich one.

Only an (((anglo))).

Britain is an example of the way the united states is going if things get bad
it would serve as a better example if we
NUKE THE UK
we should have invaded it and burned it to the fucking the ground after 1776 the moment we built up an army of sufficient size.
it could have been split with the uncucked version of france at the time.

shit, I never thought of it that one user. Now you got me all fucked up.

Attached: 3f98aa2fc984dd23171a5d877ad17919390f13d6a308603bce5d22a48413dc94.jpeg (151x158, 3.74K)

there are more and more niggers here everyday thanks to the fact they come here to cross into the UK
yeah i just need to sell my ass just for a chance at a handgun

Ah another one of those threads where White people unleash our hatred for our cousins based on who sided with who during the war.

Okay, since we're mindlessly German-centric, someone name a single country other than Germany that did not at some point fight against Germany.
Anyone? Anyone at all?

Saxons are Germans.

It's an old /int/ meme that got picked up by shills. It's very old. Shills discovered a long time ago that you could use /int/ for D&C. Basically you take anything said on Zig Forums and parody it.
< /int/ makes Eternal Anglo
< /int/ makes the Hibernian Conspiracy
< /int/ makes snow niggers
< /int/ makes the "meds" meme

Shills will also always try to blame what jews do on their host countries.
< Blame it all on the British
< Blane it on the Americans
Other variation:
< Blame it on Hitler, then blame it on countries that were sent to war against Hitler.

Misdirect blame - it's a common shill tactic.

Pretty sure the UK is not going to be unscathed after all this is over. Britain will burn. Get out while you still can.

Everywhere will burn. There is nowhere to go.

Yep and if they manage to take the guns then it will be a vicious fight to an ugly death swarmed by shitskins with pangas with us crushing their skulls with 3' long 1/4" rebar

>Anglos are jews and therefore not white
1776 muuuurica muther fucker
Why do you still fall for this shit, Zig Forums?

So advanced that you've genocided yourselves, and are now becoming a minority in your own country.

that's happening to literally every white country other than Eastern Europe, and even in Eastern Europe

Do any of you plastic paddies even visit Ireland?
The president is a gay Indian and Dublin should be renamed New Karachi/London 2.0

tbh, yanks have got a right to be annoyed. It's hard to be constantly reminded of your own inferiority.

.. and it is BEAUTIFUL!

Attached: 1515628940146.jpg (776x770, 100.62K)

At this point, as a Brit, I no longer care about the hate. It's deserved. Dresden. The massacre of the French navy. The mining of civilian ports in Norway. Our invasion of Iceland. Our lack of will to say no to the rampaging shitskins and niggers invading our lands and raping our kids. All the while the best we can muster is a "u mad amerimutt" and a shitty meme. Our royals betrayed us. Our leaders want us gone. We praise worthless kike controlled pets like Tommy Robinson and marched on Westminster for *him* but refused to march to stop our children getting raped. Every day this land falls into more darkness and most ignore it all and the few of us willing to shoulder the weight of our sins and betrayals, the few of us willing to fight are too few. Britain is dying. Maybe it's already dead and we just don't know it yet. I see no hope for these lands, the rot is infested on so many levels. Our army encouraging shitskins to join and ignoring what happens when you rely on an army of foreigners like Rome, the game is already far ahead. I used to make posts on /sig/, try to give hope as a proud son of Albion. Lately though I have come to see just how far we have fallen and I see no hope.

I know I should die at my post. I know I should stand even now when all seems lost. But I simply don't care about this nation any more, it's not worth saving. What heroes do we have now, what actual men dare raise their voice? These blighted isles are a grave marker of what could of been a once noble people had we only been willing to say no when it may of meant a change. My home is gone. I don't know what to do or where to go now. Do I rally to America somehow with my family, do I run to central Europe? I don't want my son to grow up in this hell, I don't want to die leaving him alone in a country that wants to see him raped and dead. I've never felt so alone. I don't know what to do.

Get out of the hotspots. That an austrian painter believed more in the english people than your own degenerated elite is none of your fault. Somewhere where you can make a difference. Maybe some northern areas of Britain are still salvageable, I dunno.
There is no shame in retreating to the highland hills. Or central europe, whatever. Nobody hates brits here. What is gone now can be reclaimed tomorrow.
Though a strong sense of community is invaluable. Should be hard to leave an established one behind. Atomized because of an orwellian society? Nothing to hold you back in that case.
I'm sure you'll figure something out.

Attached: apus.jpeg (1387x702, 92.81K)

There's a bigger picture at play here. Jews are taking their deserved pound of flesh from Anglos now, since anglos got all puffed up with their 'empire', largely thanks to big jews, and then the Wasps wouldn't even let them in their damn country clubs. Well now they're gutting your world just to show you who was really boss, and unfortunately anglos are left with few friends. Shakespeare warned you but you didn't listen.

Where?

Yeah China is where the JHQ is headed now.

Attached: 8b9342f471202b3eea63e3b1ff6bb082bf04261506ad0419e34f9196bfd0abc8.jpg (972x1187, 375.45K)

Wow now we know where the zog get their material from for this D&C shit

but the anglos are pretty much jew mutts, soulless golems, units to be assimilated into a system enslaved to their hook nosed messiah.

merchant of venice. pretty simple tale about taking jew-gold for your ventures. Eventually they will come to collect and there's not much you can do about it.

It's like the triumph of Sauron. Gird yourself and prepare to die fighting without hope in obscurity wherever you find yourself.

fixed it for ya m80
Jews would still be desert peddler had it not been for the best goyim they ever had

Attached: eternal anglo.jpg (1440x1050, 702.75K)

Ah, of course! I never bothered to read or watch. I think there is a movie?
Macbeth also is a something to behold. Though I don't know if Shakespeare did the historical Macbeth justice. Whatever. It's theme is great.

Also I gotta reread Faust.

A polar shift is my greatest hope at this point in time.

look at this stupid faggot
why would you think America is any better? America is

are over 40*