Facebook isn't the only company having to YOINK servers from datacenters

The train came to a stop when the rails were discovered.

Other site's downtime is result of mass-surveillance sniffing, deep packet inspection nodes being removed / disabled / bypassed.

Look for more cheap servers and gobs of cheap 40gbe fiber cards on the market soon.

Attached: 3-13-2019.downdetector.com.highlighted.png (930x7142, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/03/13/technology/facebook-data-deals-investigation.html
nytimes.com/2018/07/02/technology/facebook-federal-investigations.html?module=inline
navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/03/13/waging-war-against-the-troll-farms/
tradoc.army.mil/Multi-Domain-Operations/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is this?

OP it would help if you wrote this in English. I suspect all these sites are using Amazon's cloud?

What's the source for any of this drivel? Amateur OP.

???
?
?

Writings on the wall. Do you really think every ISP in USA would have downtime at the exact same time without something major going on?

Facebook, insta, whatsapp is central to the Datalog operation. Shuttering datalog means removal of the logging server(s) from affected networks. Notice spikes in other large sites not being there or being very low in comparison.

Just a quick graphic I whipped up after I noticed the ISP pattern on downdetector.

NOTE: dd had a hicup when I did the capture, the latest refresh is still pretty solid for the ISP's.

The servers and 40gbe cards are a guess, could just be tiny nodes but anything doing anything meaningful like logging (with packet inspection) is going to be pretty beefy.

Less data logging means good. Why? Is it good though? What is the writing on the wall? Is justice coming and their covering their tracks?

couldn't it be glowies installing NEW monitoring hardware
or
CHINA!!

Start over with an explanation of what happened and the implications of it. Apparently goybook was down for a while today? And that spilled over to other data centers? You're saying that it was malicious and a result of inherent hardware flaws on a specific run of server hardware (and that these parts will be resold soon without any warning)?

maybe team 'Patriot' Q decided only one team gets to sniff all the data rather than it being a free for all and potential competition. I mean the secret space program pleadian alliance decided that it was time to make a move to free humanity

Wait so it's not just a coincidence that my internet has been shitting itself every night for the past week?

This. I get what you're saying in
but I'm a network admin and your case isn't coherent enough to make sense to non Zig Forums.

The last times synchronized downtime across multiple large ISPs was during the October CY+1 when Assange's press conference was blocked and in the summer before that during the DNC which was just after the Killary email leak.

You're theorizing that this downtime is for the removal of sniffing nodes, but the shutdown of a data logging project isn't conclusive. Go deeper, give us more. Also, why would spying infra _ever_ be removed?

Disclaimer: I'm ignorant on this topic.
Could this have something to do with the NSA news from tha last week saying they were not going to collect metadata anymore?
Could this be a "mission accomplished"?

lmao

thats like mcdonalds saying they're not going to serve burgers anymore

This, although that doesn't mean it's not related. It could be a feigned move, as suggests, or something else.

mission accomplished or "oh fuck it's being used against us"

It is my belief in good faith that the hiccups seen around the world today, and the slow speeds many people saw today is due to changes in infrastructure at pretty much every ISP located in USA.

As pointed out less logging is good. The writing has been there, recent events regarding Q triggered this response. I did not expect ISP's to be involved in this, but via DD made the connection and realization that the easiest places for Datalog to log data is right at the central hubs of each ISP. Datalog = FB so makes sense to me.

No spilling, you can't spill over if you're already there.

You are pretty much on point here, to what I was thinking.

Removed / disabled / bypassed. It is not inconceivable that they were simply changed. Perhaps there will be no cheap cards or servers, only time will tell in this case.

Niggerbrain thread.

trivia: centurylink bought out level 3 in '17

I was saying they have a point - that it is likely the infrastructure has changed hands.

In what manner, and for what purpose?

Facebook’s Data Deals Are Under Criminal Investigation
nytimes.com/2019/03/13/technology/facebook-data-deals-investigation.html

Facebook Faces Broadened Federal Investigations Over Data and Privacy
nytimes.com/2018/07/02/technology/facebook-federal-investigations.html?module=inline

this is a retaliatory attack from Russia for the cyberwar strike which CYBERCOM just launched against Venezuela to destroy their electric grid. the same way Russia has new types of nuclear weapons which are impervious to every counter which the Pentagon has, the Russians also have new types of cyberweapons which the NSA and CYBERCOM have no defense against. this is just Russia sending a message: "if you fuck with us, if you cannot count the wonder weapons we hold against you, you're going to find out what it's like for half of America to have no Internet and no electricity for several months."

we're talking realistic occurrences, not what call of duty taught you.

Attached: ss (2019-03-13 at 04.41.36).png (688x368, 18.5K)

Has OP found evidence of Facebook illegally destroying evidence of criminal activity?

Gtfo Windows luser. No serious Zig Forums would deny Russian capabilities and is definitely plausible.

we took down a russian internet agency in november. The navy straight up brags about waging war in the cyber domains with russia and china. Grey zone stages of warfare are now fought cyber attacks and satellite hacking rather than traditional espionage and propaganda.

navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/03/13/waging-war-against-the-troll-farms/

Attached: 5a576be0fc7e93d7708b4567.jpg (900x506, 147.86K)

strange how this was posted today. Maybe to offset public concern that the US is losing the cyber war? The civil space is also considered a vital domain of warfare and public relations is a key strategy.

Awfully reminiscent of how the """"""Patriot Act"""""" weaponized military against """""""terrorists""""""" (individuals) this appears to be laying the psychological groundwork for treating anons as legit military targets.

Fucking do it Ivan!!

That's sooper gay of us all, I want the Folkvangr.

they 100% are. The military is circle jerking about "cross domain operations" which basically means efficiently utilizing all assets as one cohesive unit to combat threats to US interests and hegemony. The traditional domains of warfare exist as air land and sea, but for modern warfare there exists 3 more: cyber space and civil (human domain). Generals straight up preach about how controling and neutralizing threats in the civil domain, by utilizing the other 5 domains, is key to preventing large scale warfare.

Of course, these threats in the human domain under current military thought are russian trolls and thus anyone that is subversive to the US status quo. Under the philosophy of an integrated military and C4ISR operational tactics, mass surveillance and counter insurgency are simply solutions to threats across cyber and civil spaces.

Basically military strategy blatantly considers rounding up and murdering dissidents fair game.

The fuck does that have to do with this? Hes making a baseless assumption and assumes we should lap it up like a bunch of morons.

tradoc.army.mil/Multi-Domain-Operations/

Implying they would have these problems upgrading their own equipment.

You'd be surprised how hired goons fuck up even the most basic of shit.

Holy cow, that's why they need to recruit so many women now.

the army just realized this year that their supply chain is ass open and ready to be boofed by the simplest of cyber attacks.

Space is the other?

Packet inspection is almost never real time for major public services. The packets are categorized, suspect are duplicated and inspected well after they reach their destination.

Attached: 3SJOLLBV6JD3HJ7X2BVOZQ7I6Y.jpg (1200x653, 103.21K)

yeah

technically civil/human isnt on the books in any studies but any higher ranking officer will tell you it is considered a valid strategic domain in the war against terrorism and 'near peer' state actors.

THATS WHAT WE CALL A

C Y B E R S O L D I E R

It's a good thing our cyber soldier has a nigger buddy to watch his 6.

Why is the navy wearing army camo? That's not going to do them any good in cyberspace OR the water… wtf were they thinking.

Attached: 03afd7d011e37ece17e9a26801b22cc58a101e5bf85607ea663d8ba8776a1131.jpg (625x564, 66.05K)

Yessur, im lookin' at dem three logos right now sur.

Attached: just.png (900x1011, 751.03K)

Attached: 180621-F-FD742-0582.JPG (825x551, 119.88K)

This was a panic scrub.

Won't matter, the NSA grabs everything.

Put your helmet on, b/c shit's gonna get retarded.

Attached: iac.png (960x540, 70.96K)

Join the Navy they said… See the world they said.

or removing Huwei gear?

Attached: opsec.png (763x960, 374.53K)

Yeah, Russia has "teleports behind u" nukes. I'm sure. Well then, when they try to fire them the USA will just unleash its fleet of refurbished UFOs and their graviton weaponry will obliterate them in their silos. The resulting explosions will piss off the Atlanteans who will rise from the Mediterranean and fire a retaliatory fussion superweapon against America. This retaliatory strike being witnessed by the moon Nazis, of course, who will finally wipe the Med menace from the face of the Earth and usher in a ten trillion year reich.

Attached: Found_the_Problem.jpg (1200x653, 174.59K)

I'm cool with this. They sweat over the details, I'll give the orders and the target list. In the meantime, these are the geniuses who couldn't dig the gooks out of tunnels in a jungle we turned into a free-fire zone for 20 years, despite slathering every explosive and incendiary device ever invented over an area the size of California.

I'm not staying up late being paranoid that an ignorant jock whose major life accomplishments have been winning a few games for West Point and raping a cheerleader is going to figure me out and liquidate my terror cell. Good fucking luck, General Faggot. Even if you kill me, all you'll get is one dead me – that's actually a loss in your column, since you had to pay for the gas money to get me.

>navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/03/13/waging-war-against-the-troll-farms/

Lol they are still in denial that a bunch of bored losers posting anime pictures managed to shift political power from the most notorious deep state power whore to a orange guy who likes to say "yuge".

Attached: womp womp.jpg (1920x1080, 281.79K)

Probably part of the psyop against the Russians. Not only were you hacked, you were hacked by niggers.

This would be unironically effective. One of the gremlins inhabiting the Russians' collective heads is how much they hate being compared (unfavorably) with niggers. Whenever you feel the need to trigger a Slav, tell them you had better customer service (or whatever) when you visited Africa. There will probably be consequences, but the consequences will be quite funny.

Attached: Most_Russian.jpg (550x412, 57.43K)

>/qresearch/
>>>/brainlet/
Take your meds.

And betray and disappoint his entire voterbase and his own sons.