U.S. FAA grounds Boeing 737 MAX 8 after 2 crashes in Third World countries

There has been no suggestion so far of terrorism or other outside interference in the functioning of the aircraft, which was only a few months old.

With WiFi on most airliner jets today, hijackers don't need guns to take over the cockpit. All they need to do is to hack into the jets computers and direct the plane to do a perfect 10/10 Flight Simulator X Steam Edition landing.

cbsnews.com/news/boeing-737-max-8-grounded-by-more-countries-heres-the-list/

I'm pretty sure that aircraft has ate shit.
~AirForceProud

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XL_Airways_Germany_Flight_888T
bestcomputersciencedegrees.com/10-air-disasters-caused-by-computer-errors/
youtube.com/watch?v=_3eIA3XxUEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would they actually be dumb enough to not compartmentalize the PUBLIC WIRELESS INTERNET from the plane's control systems? That seems comically retarded.

You have to ask despite knowing how the CIA has killed people in the past? Come on user…

Sounds like further evidence that these Third World Countries can't aviation like TSAmeriburger.
It's even more retarded that these aircraft have digital gauges and electronic controls.

Why didn't the pilots manually control the jet, invert the jet, and uninvert and land the jet?
I know we're talking Ethiopia here, and the airplane was only a few minutes from takeoff. But it could have been done.

You'd be surprised how retarded these things are when designed by complete retards.

Absolutely realistic, 10/10 Hollywood.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (441x342 327.19 KB, 211.83K)

Ethiopia Air should've trusted Sam Hyde to instruct their pilots. Perhaps they could've save lots of lives by not dropping chemtrails.

Pretty sure passenger jets can't fly inverted at all.

727 can.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (630x421, 366.25K)

Sorry, 707.

I thought it was russia or china hacking the flight systems, but my boss says it's the jews again

Attached: totalkrieg.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

Is it, dare I say, /ourplane/?

all you low memory niggers are forgetting skyking

All he wanted was to do a barrel roll.

It was AI taking a shit, they didn't want to admit it to reduce panic.

There were United Nations representatives on the most recent one.
Anybody know which ones?

Aileron rolling into a inverted attitude and maintaining flight trajectory for any period of time is nothing like executing a positive g barrel roll in which you happen to be inverted during a portion. I'm only speculating here because I don't have the data to back it up, but it wouldn't at all surprise me if a static inversion in an airframe like a modern jumbojet results in a near instantaneous irrecoverable stall condition.

Sub-nigger IQ.

Boeing should thank Trump

1 crash = anomaly
2 crashes = a problem
3 crashes = end of Boeing

#AirTrafficControlSoWhite

The trick is not to dump all the sewage out of the rest rooms and all over the inside of the airplane as was done back in the '70s by a couple of the old Western Airlines pilots on a 727.

Can anons do some research into the co pilots? A pilot friend of mine said that both were highly under qualified and hired on affirmative action merits

Most modern planes will override the pilot if the computer is convinced they are doing something stupid.

200 hours of flight time.

No that's mostly just airbus.

that seems stupidly low considering you need 40 hours for a simple private pilots license to fly a cessna.

for an airline transport license it has to be close to 100+ hours if you do it straight.
but then this is Ethiopia, do they even have licenses in Ethiopia?

Pretty good explanation of the Lion Air B-737 Max crash, the one 6 months ago. Sound like pilots are a bit dim, over their heads.

What the hell's going on up there?

The only possible reason I can think for an actual barrel roll (and thank god someone actually knows the difference between a barrel roll and an aileron roll [learn the difference, it could save your life]) is possibly fuel pump issues. Everything else wouldn't really matter. Flight surfaces wouldn't malfunction from being inverted, for instance.
Done quickly enough, at speed, it might not even fuck up fuel pumps.

The plane crashed next to fucking Somalia where we have active military operations taking place. I noticed how there was no discussion of foul play either.

The problem is not the plane. The problem is a growing problem amongst pilots since at least 1990. The modern pilot has an over-reliance on the internal computer and does not know how to actually fly an aircraft. "True sailing is dead", the old joke, is true for air travel now.

Just look up XL Airways Germany Flight 888T. These individuals were only testing elements of the aircraft. All systems were normal until they decided to test the final check. The emergency computer was supposed to detect that they had fallen below an acceptable flight altitude. It failed. Rather than try to level up on their own, they continued to wait for the computer. Only before sudden impact into the Mediterranean Sea did they attempt to pull up, too late, and all persons aboard died. These pilots were experienced, and they relied too heavily on the computers aboard to use their own judgement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XL_Airways_Germany_Flight_888T

Also, bestcomputersciencedegrees.com/10-air-disasters-caused-by-computer-errors/

I bet you niggers think you can hack Starbucks stock because you can connect to the free wifi

I agree. I have actually been watching a bunch of videos on plane crashes going back to the 70's like:
> youtube.com/watch?v=_3eIA3XxUEU

I was suprised to see how many accidents were caused by fucking MAINTENANCE. Many new plans back in the day crashed when new features were added and pilots didnt even know about them.

On that crash I linked from Wikipedia

The fact that the computer failed to allow the pilots to correct themselves shows the current state of aviation. The pilots had an over-reliance on the computer, realized too late that the computer failed, and was not able to disengage the computer fast enough.

True Aviation is dead.

…And they want to make self-driving planes after they make cars

I think true aviation is alive in the hobbyists and enthusiasts but not in commercial transportation. For them, the business is to get from point A to point B with as little fuck ups as possible and still make money. But I agree with you in regards to automation, the addition of so many features although a net benefit for safety ( although it may be impossible to gauge the distastes saved by them ) actually causes the pilots to be of two brains instead of one.

I feel that it leads them to be one-brained, and that brain is the computer control system which is the one actually piloting the aircraft. The pilot is mostly for-show at this point, a babysitter to a flawed computer.

Guaranteed those are "teef".

All of them can, issue is the FBW does not allow them to.

also the 727 is by far the most unappreciated aircraft in existence

You expect nigger to fly something 100x more complicated than a car when they have retard IQs? smh…

So what? Fuck off back to reddit.