We should Clone Hitler

We have the technology. Does Pol have the will to endorse this? What would be the benefits to society?

Attached: clone hitler.jpg (500x418, 135.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVCMKN_1SeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The spirit of Wotan will rise when the time is right. Do not shit on the noble legacy of your people with shit tier threads.

No thanks. Would rather turn everyone into a "Hitler" than bring back a failure.

There is no point in that. The clone wouldn't have Hitler's memories or thoughts. He would just be another normie, and we have plenty of those already.

Attached: bq-5c868a0f4ed13.jpeg (700x329, 73.16K)

Hey, let's play on this map I made while we're role playing.
It's based on a post that got 4 quads about how we should adopt Anarcho-feudal national-tribalism.
It's set in the distant future after we have eliminated the jew and restored a White anarcho-feudal national-tribalist continent. Each tribe chose a new name for itself based on our own lore and stories. Though some styled themselves after states and nations of our own past. Civilization in the form of city states has re-emerged while barbarian tribes reign supreme across the wild American continent. This is an age of adventure, conquest, and glory.

Attached: Anarcho-Feudal National-Tribalist America.png (1766x1363, 3.19M)

Attached: Jesus Jew rebuttal.jpg (900x3186, 954.29K)

Is that an early "Current Year" meme?

Attached: 1494622044273.jpg (1388x842, 322.17K)

Attached: 1502056665227.jpg (1048x3320, 1.13M)

Attached: Henry Ford on chosen people.JPG (1280x720, 821.57K)

Attached: Who-are-the-jews-Jewish-Almanac-768x603.jpg (768x603, 85.86K)

where do we get a copy of his dna? 23 and me?

Attached: Casius Dio on jews.JPG (1180x927, 624.5K)

Sure, if you could hack in I am sure they have the data. They are always analyzing data to 'locate their enemies' DNA so that they are easier to slaughter in the coming Bolshevik purge.

Attached: organ-harvesting1.jpg (960x680, 81.62K)

Which tribe should Hitler 2.0 lead?

Attached: If you think Hitler was evil.JPG (960x1018, 133.21K)

Such a clone would need to be raised in an environment to foster his growth into a like person. While exact memories are not possible to recover, we could produce an individual with a very similar make up. The boys from Brazil does an excellent job of explaining this. youtube.com/watch?v=bVCMKN_1SeM

If you didn't sage this thread, lurk 2 years.

Dubs is right. It's the dream if Hitler that matters. The man was a figurehead.

Can't happen,user.
Not even Hymywood magic can make that happen.

maybe clone him twice :^)

Dont mind me asking but why is south america included?

So when are we starting a kick starter?

You should consider suicide. You are a moron and would only be polluting the genepool if you somehow managed to breed.

You know I think we actually should? I don’t think he’ md break upwards and shatter against the roof of the world on a second go-round.

Auto-eugenic suicide is a violation of collective responsibility. Even you should not kill yourself. We have all a responsibility to live as long as we can, and learn as much as we can in the struggle.

Dude you need to relax. Recognize a LARP when you see it.

One day we will have the technology to bring back all of the great people of the world.

That or we can just create Serpentor.

But seriously, this talk of resurrecting Hitler is just foolish. There have been many great white men before and after.

Attached: Serpentor.png (1024x575, 817.47K)

I heard on late night talk radio that clone technology originally was given to mankind by aliens. Maybe they want us to bring Hitler back.

Attached: 8446277447619765944-91475131740.jpg (480x652, 50.67K)

After reading The Boys From Brazil, I came away half-convinced the Jews have been secretly cloning Hitler for 50 years, and kill the clones at various stages of their lives. It seems like the kind of thing a Jew would find amusing. When they get bored in another 50 years, they'll probably start letting the Hitler clones marry and raise children, then kill those. They'll probably pay for the program by catering to Jewesses whose kink is bearing Hitler's child.

I have to stop now because it's actually getting scary how easy this is to imagine happening.

This entire thread is proof that Zig Forums is filled with underage users, uneducated people, and morons with toliet paper degrees like gender studies.

That was because of many fronts.
(((user)))