Happening in Christchurch, New Zealand right now

radionz.co.nz/news/national/384790/live-blood-everywhere-as-shots-fired-at-mosque-in-central-christchurch

Some guy shot up a mosque a short time ago and is still on the loose

Attached: eight_col_mosque.jpg (720x450, 79.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrentonTarrant
archive.is/0LLGF
8ch.net/pol/res/12916717.html
media.8ch.net/file_store/d9017cfda86a09390ffcea09766374fbe270c20d7ac5e53c0d895de8d6a97231.pdf
mediafire.com/file/sgjhhv1hkumgh8i/The Great Replacement.docx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did the mad lad get away?

He posted about it here first. Read the catalog before posting.

I just watched the shocking video, I had no idea you Aussies drove on the other side of the street. Fucking weird!

you should watch their toilets flush

You're a literal fucking boomer

Already a thread you fucking moron

this one is cooler and has less feds

post YFW aussie removes kebab

Attached: 923701851.jpg (475x393, 22.33K)

Its this fag, confirmed fbi.

Attached: 1111.jpg (1276x672, 95.23K)

Just got here, he posted in the other thread?

Anyone have copies of the videos mentioned in the manifesto?

1Gfs7KVa7vPDzPH1LdWAjTZEyeL1g1CDe5
bitcoin

Send here for new meme shooter pics

Put me in the screencap, will you?

Is this Hitler reborn?

Attached: D358FDD1-2A7B-46ED-896E-60D49BC1E15F.jpeg (1218x1600, 352.02K)

Checked for not only did he get away, he played Initial D enroute.

anyone have an active link? or someone upload the video themselves? I didn't download

I knew there was bound to be a happening but jesus a literal shitposter? the madman actually did it

Attached: King Star KingV2.png (1448x389, 128.26K)

Attached: 3ed01793be9e3f3b41570e73561376940cdace0c1ec15a01194fb42942a9a134.png (640x360 142 B, 15.76M)

Not until he tries to fuck his niece

Who did this help exactly? A small number of Moslems dead, and now all pro-white activism will be seen as terrorism by everyone. More than it ever was before.
Total psyop.

Retweet his manifesto
twitter.com/BrentonTarrant

Attached: aubrey-grey-hh.jpg (1280x853, 102.21K)

Nah, Hitler went another route; but this guy did okay too.

Kill them all!

Attached: 1551493656076.webm (764x720, 1.13M)

Fuck off, optics cuck

archive.is/0LLGF
8ch.net/pol/res/12916717.html
SAVE IT

I hope him and all you sick neckbearded fucks who encouraged this burn. just because yall suffer from mental problems and insecurities doesnt justify making others suffer for a meme. just kill yourselves instead you worthless cunts

REPOSTAN SHIT FOR ANONS TO SEE

Attached: b4407ba1f2fcc0226cafb4e4916c2d364ccaf5ba30c88c6dfda873310b97e6a3.png (1912x1060 331 KB, 1.17M)

Do we have any more footage aside from the 16m stream that got saved?

I SARGON OF AKKAD APPROVE OF THIS HAPPENING

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (589x354, 582.14K)

Attached: 3ed01793be9e3f3b41570e73561376940cdace0c1ec15a01194fb42942a9a134.png (640x360 142 B, 15.76M)

Makes glow in the dark niggers like yourself stick out. Don't worry white people will worry about how to help.

Attached: 6ad.jpg (362x447, 48.47K)

Attached: 78d795b10d374037100d6f96e1ed07074bb6b80e948af4752abc03fd36f8291f.png (759x522 493.68 KB, 679.02K)

>>/twitter/

Watch it Jew

jesus fucking christ so many tourists here

Yeeeeeah, about that… Seems less like he was trying to fuck her, and more like he was trying to keep her from getting fucked by some kike, and then it wound up the 'muh good kike' was the one trying to fuck her.
Fancy that!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1038x161, 73.68K)

It was already seen as terrorism by everyone.

.govs are not 'tourists' my man.

A single baed kiwi doing what millions of amerimutts couldn't.

Just hand in your guns, you fat fucks aren't going to do anything with it anyway.

I also have new inside info

Buy it for bitcoin here lmao

1Gfs7KVa7vPDzPH1LdWAjTZEyeL1g1CDe5

CAN'T DENT THE BRENT

Do your weeping at Nice.

media.8ch.net/file_store/d9017cfda86a09390ffcea09766374fbe270c20d7ac5e53c0d895de8d6a97231.pdf

Sorry for double-posting this because 2 threads but when you ctrl-f in his manifesto for 'Jew' :

1 result

Not to be a conspiritard but don't you think that's a bit odd for a Zig Forumstard

You'd think jews would be his number 1 point

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-15 at 03.01.25.png (2216x1468 27.69 KB, 440.68K)

one person in custody. two mosques hit.

Attached: official statement.jpg (1920x1080, 217.12K)

I hope to god Zig Forums survives this

Attached: 47e852d68230ea7d10c2ac6f9808fe8b454f917ba61626b2c9928dcb8bd4f51a.jpg (320x320, 23.03K)

Yeah, yeah, what a surprise - you hope that the people you hate who fight back against the enemies you aid get something bad happening to them later.

He says, while social signaling desperately in a completely #triggered state.
You faggots are human projectors.

is it true? Has is reign of righteousness ended?

Spam these fags then.

Attached: TheseFaggots.png (844x157, 11.7K)

That is the only footage that exists
t. clicked the link when it was still up

Here's his manifesto if anyone is interested

mediafire.com/file/sgjhhv1hkumgh8i/The Great Replacement.docx

If they shut us down we spread out to the normie-verse.

ALL NEW OUTLETS READING THIS
HERE'S A MESSAGE FROM ME, THE LEADER OF Zig Forums INSURGENCY AND OPERATIONS
MUST READ

Attached: Writeup01.png (700x988, 571.87K)

Yeah, god forbid the media makes out to be dangerous and criminal for once :^)

Attached: Spurdo_81.png (317x731, 188.66K)

Meh. Fuck Zig Forums. Its run by scumbags who serve (((scumbags))).

When a platform falls, people don't just stop using the internet. They go someplace else.
I fucking dare them to take this board down.

Old thread reached post limit

Rhetoric is no substitute for reason. When you stoop to their level, you become them.

For the countries that actually do it? Pretty fucking well. Do you really think that shooting up a few mosques will actually do anything but give the biggest fucking highway toward stripping freedom and rights away from the rest of us? See: Norway, post-Breivik

Any of you cheering this on (and the shooter himself) are successfully brainwashed by one of the largest, most insidious manipulation campaigns in history - one which aims to completely demonize the west, while simultaneously enslaving it. Do you really think anyone responsible for letting any of these people in will "think twice"? That they'll suddenly stop?

Attached: 1460794795159.png (446x373, 80.46K)

So a second shooting and expected multiple people, wew lads could be reactionary to the first

WTF I hate doing things now. Thanks rabbi!

A well educated man of style and taste.

Why did he allow himself to get caught?

(all previous)
no doubt…but let them speak aloud and get jailed for not sending thoughts and prayers. This is what happens when cultures that are completely opposite of each other are forced together. Something about Newton's Third Law happening here.

ON the other hand, if enough people repeat it, problem gone. Maybe they'll go invade somewhere else.
The idiots offering thoughts and prayers on twatter, have no meaningful idea of what it actually is like to watch your entire city change from open and free to sharia patrols and bombs. (Malmo as an example).

nah brah these people are not fucking smart enough for that. They'll keep coming because gibs and this is going to happen around the western world in any community where they have taken over and forced their shite on the native population. They're vicious in their every day lives. Try going into a no go zone. People who haven't done that will never ever understand what we have done to ourselves by permitting mass migration of a culture so backwards and alien to our own. There is only one way back now. Either send them back or round them up. We cannot live side by side a people whose only goal it is to replace us.

This is what happens when commies wake up or are activated. They are prone to violence and demanding the world be as they see fit. It is narcissism at the unhinged level. The left must change it's evil ways. The university professors selling out western civilization in order to get laid and get tenure will never answer for their indoctrination because the con man was just talking the weak to do their bidding. This is why the left always says you should read this or that when they come to an impasse in argument. I don't know if this will help anyone from Zig Forums or leftism in general, but wake up and renounce violence and start with your own ego. This is not your universe, you are a temporary passenger. Your significance is lower that the ground we all walk on. Wake up.

Welp.

I hope not. Codemonkey should be killed for what he did to Zig Forums.

the police chief made it seem like a second shooting is different from the first shooter.

Fuck you Zig Forums for this. I hope Zig Forums gets taken down and not the whole website. Why couldn't this have /lefty-pol/
-Zig Forums

Pretty much a psyop and hes either a kike or bought by kikes.

fucking faggot

Attached: 458baae662d88214253cb9409fc240a7496e607bbe7ad7475d523ee0ad9d6d28.png (953x1282, 495.46K)

Fucking hell. Anime CP. Must purge hard drive now.

I bet you post on gab, schizos.

Everything rots.
From the decomposed remains comes new life.

Attached: 20e15e9b96b8757d1cf47a3cdff57b8a.webm (640x480, 1.28M)

Attached: you won't do anything.png (1912x1060, 1.17M)

Really Mossad? You hired a video game company to make a fake shooting video for you? Really niggers?
And they couldn't help using the same art direction as popular First Person Shooters either.
Fake and gay as hell.

Heil hitler. Muslims, arabs, africans, asiatics, get out. Jews, get out and into the ovens.

Checked
Yep he’s on the run
Shit gets done right when it’s fucking done right
Take note journkikes

Its gonna be a fucking rough ride, user. The flood gates will open.

Muzzie scum

This is a jew, confirmed. Ban immediately.

Why? He streamed it on Kikebook.

Are you willfully dense?

the one fucking bad impact from all this.

Attached: A_beautiful_day_on_the_slopes.webm (270x480, 7.33M)

Why are neo-nazi so fucking stupid? People praising this cringe lord really? You think ISIS losing will teach you stupid ultraviolence only leads to death and failure. Like, was Brievik the only intelligent one among you lot? Was Brievik the only intelligent one to realize how fucking dumb shooting up a mosque is?

Anyway, thanks for helping us strip New Zealand gun right, demonizing whites more (thanks for the juicy footage, I don't think we have footage of muzzies shooting up christians like that, because they know how bad it would be for propaganda), neo-nazi loser on Zig Forums gonna get spit on the very people they think they are protecting. Thanks for being reponsible for ensuring a white person is responsible for the worst terrorist attack, thanks for attacking some dumb fringe muslim sect mosque, couldn't even go for the Sunni.

I mean, you could have gone for journalists, or people pushing anti-white garbage, or politician immigration promoters. Instead, you attacked a bunch of dumb muzzies. Muzzies that will be quickly replaced, to the cheers of whites to condem this evil attack. Meanwhile, Brievik killed the children of leftist elite, and his damage is still felt today, and its harder to get demonized for it.

You're a bunch of cuck, if you had to chose between Tim Wise and a preschool of black children, you'll probably go for the children and pretend you are a hero for it. Cuck. I bet deep down you like the idea of whites shitting on neo-nazi. Playing the role of the bad guy. I love how white people are now responsible for the greatest terrorist attack on New Zealand. Muh acceleration. No faggot, someone always loses hardcore during accelerationism, it'll be you guys getting lined up against a wall.

Even your violence is unintelligent, no wonder you retards keep losing. We may need to purge the inferiors in this movement.

a natural ddos if I ever have seen one

And it is totally unreasonable to sit back and hope someone comes to save you while doing nothing.

Attached: On Your Mark - Ghibli.webm (640x360, 11.93M)

fingerless gloves lol

CAN'T PUT A DENT IN THE BRENT

Attached: 00.jpg (400x220 454 B, 5.49M)

How easy is it to get guns in New Zealand? The guy probably got guns from someone. My guess from some feds.

How long till we go down?

Attached: the-scapegoat-sacrificial-lamb-painting-by.jpg (940x529, 211.86K)

Don’t respond to schizos

Go back wherever you came from

Gettin caught was the plan user

this, it looks highly suspicious

As if decades of peaceful political opposition has accomplished anything. In the first place, violence like this wouldn't be necessary if communities hadn't been forced to "tolerate" and welcome these foreigners into their midst. If people had simply been allowed to continue bullying and discriminating against them they never would've gotten so comfortable coming to our countries by the millions, and countless murders, rapes, and other organized crime would've been avoided.
But this is the only possible outcome of multiculturalism when it is allowed to progress this far. Different groups will never coexist. One side will seek to exterminate the other, using increasingly deadly methods as the minority group increases in number.

Got the video he linked on his twitter, and from the muslim association

Yeah, for this board. You didnt see the thread he made like 2 hours ago?

His target were the muzzies not his fellow zealanders.

t. D&C shill
Right. Not removing Kebab is a good thing, they're our friends. They don't mean to murder us.
What a load of horseshit.

Attached: DOOFUS.jpg (245x273, 12.38K)

Were you taught violence and extremism by video games,music,literature,cinema?
Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies.

Attached: spyro nationalism.png (556x633, 533.23K)

Attacking someone for 'mental illness' or the like is the single most semitic move you can make, yet, you fags keep doing it.
You stick out like a sore thumb with matzo on it.

I bet you post on gab too, in support (((Ricky Vaughn))) and such ilk.