You fuckers did this. Innocent people are dead

You fuckers did this. Innocent people are dead.
This will make things worse for everyone.
Maybe it's time to rethink what you're doing here.

Attached: 1527883062146.png (576x590, 336.87K)

antisemite.

This is brought to you by…. leftypol.

Have sex.

Fuck everyone and your multikulti dystopia.
:)
Eat shit lefty.

Dead enemies is what we want.

TOGTFO

Lel, it's only beginning.

ENJOY THE RIDE

Attached: purge.png (1465x937, 1.42M)

no u

whoa whoa WHOA! Hold on a second friend, I was just here for the memes, I didn't endorse this!
I get bad things happen, but this is an isolated indecent! The rest of us are peaceful people who would NEVER wish harm upon ANYONE!

Attached: 94e9e776c7528c9826fc1c267c3e1f8be0382f32769c806f509c9c5719e727c0.png (1018x836, 394.93K)

Zig Forums is a board of peace.

Only whites are human

by definition muslims aren't innocent

no chance m80 :)

Don't worry, yang will give you a thousand bucks or something, right OP?

Exactly! The only thing we endorse is PEACE, we never wanted there to be ANY violence! If people would just stop the violence, muslims AND white people alike the world would be much better!
We need to learn to be tolerant of one anothers culture and to love each other!

sleeping is overated

FUCK YEA WE DID
WEW

Attached: 1546852473386.gif (342x342, 404.49K)

Shitskin invaders of White homelands are never innocent. Even if they were born there, by making the decision to continue living there they remain invaders.
Every single one of them deserved to die.
Death to all kikes and sandniggers.

Not the encroachment and escalation of progressive policies causing irreparable harm to western society

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

I was beginning to fucking worry, has the world gone to shit?

This shooting restored my faith in humanity.

GODSPEED

Attached: deutschland_über_alles_hitlerjugend.webm (640x360, 9.01M)

Part and parcel.

Good. Kikes want to keep us fat and happy, take that all away and you have a people ready to fight

Attached: 1498020065336.png (480x270 2.38 MB, 3.61M)

it was in nz and im in australia
would you support an abo or maori uprising

kek

tfw you're so dead inside because this has been happening in America year after year since you were born that you are genuinely perplexed at peoples shock and emotion at this. Sorry kiwis.

remember to subscribe to pewdiepie you faggot.

Attached: pewdiepie..o.PNG (1144x648, 591.86K)

Attached: 5404271040107.jpg (850x618, 158.28K)

All the abos and Maoris should be exterminated.
Fuck them and fuck traitors like (You) too.

Someone hasn't been reading their 20th century philosophy. We live in an age where there are no innocents in war. The wars from this point onward include the entire populace of every nation on earth. Welcome to the Zero Sum game. Best get yourself ready.

Things need to get worse before improving

Stop being a pussy and man up

i uhh… where do i start… explaining this

your culture, this culture did this.

this is their homeland, my right to this country is by birth, a few of my ancestors were sent here against their will by the english. Im sure a good portion of the muslims in that mosque had right to be there from birth.

are there any detailed pictures of his guns? I wanted to read the scrawls on them

i'm kinda betting a few of the dead had terrorist links, or were on watch-lists

Attached: shy.png (289x225, 57.41K)

Attached: 0cad55854862b31e2316d2ac0ffd333e2fc2b2e4c3b8b6dfe775bb0c85a05cff.png (440x581, 493.68K)

Attached: D1qd-QfXcAAB0Wb.jpg:large.jpeg (1406x1080, 232.83K)

No. >>>/reddit/

There's clearly a bunch of bitter, psychopaths who hate life who browse this website and this board. They adopt the ideology and language of this place, but just that. They call themselves "white nationalism", but its clear they are not sane, they are batshit insane, and care more about causing violence and murder like some edgelord that any real devotion to their ideology and the European race. Like, so many people ON THIS BOARD are repulsed by them. It was only a matter of time this was gonna happen. We had a sociopath before who wanted to commit a school shooting from this board, but he thankfully just shot himself in the head.

It was just a manner of time until people like that get this site shutdown. Dangerous to sane people.

Australia and New Zealand are White homelands. The abos aren't human at all, and the Maoris are barely so, although granted better than abos.
Winning a land by right of battle is different from having it usurped out from under you by kikes and the millions of shitskins they import against the will of the folk.
Our ancestors won those lands by right of battle, and they are our homelands. We are natives, and the abos and Maoris are the ones who have no right to be here.
Same goes with America, by the way. All the featherniggers lost the land by right of battle, and the White Aryans who dwell on the America continent are the only ones who have the right to be called native now.

Felix YES

Thanks, I swear a drawing of the Iron Guard hash sign on the barrel.

*I swear I saw

Why are you so racist against white people?
This shooting has nothing to do with us.
Don't tar all people with the same brush just because we are from the same group. I've never gone on a mass shooting rampage in the name of my religion.

I know right? They could have killed leftists and kikes but they wasted their chance killing mudslimes instead

New Zealand is not a white homeland.

Maori make up a significant amount of the population, and due to the way the British set things up, they technically own New Zealand. Unlike all other colonial possession.

Do you see why people don't like you edgelords using this violent language? You sound like niggers with your stupidity.

Sure think like that, don't be surprised people turn on you and kill you.

Pick one and only one, faggot.

I also saw one on top of the eotech.

That's the point retard

Dear butthurt, these people are useful to collapse this shitty modern world. So cry more.

Stay mad. There are no innocent mudslime. There are no innocent cattle/mindless masses. The killings will only go up from now on. You will never be safe again. All complacent, pacifist and inactive cuck will be killed, along with the enemy.

Be scared, kike

Uh, read a history book you fucking faggots. The Maori DID wage war against the British and even got some lands on their terms. So part of New Zealand, even by YOUR LOGIC, is rightfully owned by the Maori. New Zealand is the worst place to preach that shit.

God, white nationalism is okay, but white supremacy truly is stupid. Inflated ego only hurts Europeans.

You violent fucktards lose all the time, nothing to be scared of violent psychopaths. You'll just end up like ISIS. End up losing and then getting (rightfully) tortured by the people you wanted to kill. Don't be an edgelord. Or stop pretending you give a shit about whites. Its tiring.

dubs thread

dubs=happening
trips=shooting
quads=race war
quints=holocaust actually happens

Can I get a reroll?

The fear is palpable, Schlomo

No they won't edgelord. Even faggots Islamists cannot accomplish this. You're just some bitter loser on a anime imageboard. What you gonna do, commit a school shooting?

Yeah, maybe because the fed is gonna arrest us.

I feel like 80% of the posts here are by paid shills and AI

Dissolved CIA ops with higher IQ members extracted for the next campaign?

The difference is that the Maori aren't White. We are White, therefore the land belongs to us and if anyone gets in the way they die.
If you're White, you should stand for your race against other races in war, which is what this is. The land must belong to someone. Thus, it should belong to those who best capable of utilizing it to spur upward growth and development and achieve a higher state of humanity - and this quality is found only in the Aryan.

You're a pussy. What did you expect, a peaceful race war? Put a bullet in your own head if you're so scared of war

I will shower your lefty friends with fast moving love :)

reroll

One last roll.

i dont agree with his actions and disavow but im dead inside so i dont really care at the end of the day, ill still enjoy myself with the endless waves of fresh memes

Well, if he does, hope your family members die. I've heard if you type the word "edgy" a thousand times, dead muzzies come back to life.

Most people would disagree with another mans actions because we're hyper-individualized and lack uniformity in attack. I don't disavow the violence though especially if a mans reasons were just and righteous. Violence is natures eternal law and rejecting it regardless of its form is cowardice.

Well, many whites and non-whites and any other sentiment individuals will consider you a psychopath with an insane superiority complex for holding that belief, so, yeah, don't be surprised to see strong resistant, because that sounds like a dumb future.

You're being called edgy cause its true. You are just a sheltered bitter loser hiding out on this place because no other place welcomes you, you are resented by others, and even I'm starting to resent people like you. So if you don't like being told the truth, being a loser sitting in his computer browsing an anime imageboard, telling other people about your violent fantasies, go slit your throat.

History is filled with fags like you wishing for fantasy violence and never getting it.

Kek. Weird how you don't get angry over stuff like Rotherham.

#notall/pol/acks

But the maori kicked your white ancestors asses. So how does that entitle you to shit you little fuck? You want the land that bad, kill for it. Theoritcally speakin of course.

>
ACTION BAD GOY DON'T DO IT

You know as well as I do that the only thing keeping those island-niggers alive is the fact that Aryans let them live. They would've been killed to the last man had the Brits actually had the will to.
Once Aryan nations are run by Aryans again, you'll see what happens to a bunch of uppity island-niggers.

There are no innocent invaders. ;)

Things have to get worse before they can get better. ;D

Maybe its time to start killing the enemies of the European people. XD

Ah, its all just a prank bro.

Jesus Christ dude you're still going?

Bruh, history is full of people who were killed by their enemies and people who killed their enemies. Which do you want to be?

The truth is, nobody cares about your words anymore.

And yet here you are not killing them. Europeans only displaced populations that succumbed to smallpox. Byzantium fell to steppe niggers dont forget.

op here
(((I did)))

this dumb fuck attitude of being with us or against us is what pushes people into retarded extreme positions and makes them willing to shoot into a pile of cowering innocent people

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay man, if that's the line you wanna go with!

Byzantium was full of steppe niggers tbh fam.

But user…

There are no innocent invaders.

Any Muslim 'migrant' in New Zealand knew EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING THERE.
They didn't wind up there by accident. They weren't trying to go home.

You can't claim innocence in such contexts. That a jew would let you rape a White man's daughter does not excuse you from blame if you should accept the offer.

maybe. but all of those innocents..?

Your white skin is no birthright. Better yourself nigger and sharpen your swords. White skin is little virtue and wont save you from the hordes.

Oh, also
That's called tribalism my man.

And, who do you think is the primary group that complains about tribalism?
I'll give you a hint…. Beak.

Attached: Jews - Tribalism.jpg (2408x7768, 3.45M)

Who the fuck wouldn't want to live in new zealand.
You really think they were secretly planning to kick out all the white people?
in like 3 generations their kids wouldnt give a fuck about their religion any more, look at italians and greeks.
i dont advocate open borders but i don't think you should discriminate based on race.

since we have a lot of normalfags here let me show what Islam thinks of you

Kafir=non-believer that's you and these quotes are straight from the Koran

33:60 They [Kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and murdered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.

No one who believes in Islam is innocent.

How are colonists innocent?

Islam isnt a race and greeks and italians were assimilating into a fellow christian culture. Also christianity is a religion of pussies, it doesnt condone wiping nonbelievers from the face of the earth.

Sure is bud.
My swords are plenty sharp bruv.
It quite literally will, that's what has you so shaken up. ;D

Who the fuck wouldn't want to live in your house? I guess that means I can just walk in start fucking your daughter, right? ;D
Yep, 100%. Demographic replacement. They even talk about it openly.
You mean like that Italian girl who got raped to death by muslims?
Nobody cares what you think faggot.

fuck off, jewish tribalism/nepotism is a real and shitty thing probably worse than a lot of other groups.

There are no innocents. How about that?

There's nothing wrong with tribalism bro.

The problem is when one group does it and calls it 'evil' on behalf of others. Which is what jews do.

You are so new you're practically still in the wrapper.

I dindu shit nigger, I'm just an observer in this whole situation.

Attached: 8c7610e3b18706f1ca3adac1bcfdc7042bab0bca1b62058b78b192584292eea9.png (640x480, 110.01K)

Here, let me help you understand.

Attached: Jew Explains Why Jews Are Evil.webm (5672x8352 682.5 KB, 8.08M)

Attached: Jews - Why the West is Fucked.jpg (3128x3420, 1.84M)

i went through my edgy right wing phase 8 years ago cunt