Ok listen. I am hanz...

Ok listen. I am hanz. This post was intended for 4chan Zig Forums but im banned on there like allways abd it concerns you aswell and im tired of your shit.

Copy paste begins

You fucking faggots.

All of this is not real, but i will tell you anyways all the things that are wrong with this situation.

1. Christchurch was that one place i considered moving to because i thought it was the last good place on earth AND YOU HAVE TO CORRUPT IT WITH YOUR SHIT i dont even know why you do all this to me.
The pain im feeling is beyond the scale and i cant even process anymore all the pain im feeling. There is nothing good in this world because all this is an illusion and every day i wake up with fear and pain.

2. You did this inhumane heartless shooting right after i complained how HEARTLESS you beings must be for torturing me like this all my life. I literally never did anything and i never had anything. Right when i was born it started. Why do you do this you satanic beings? Why do you do this? WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME!!!!

the pain is breaking the scales and its so much i cant process it anymore but you know that already.

3. FUCKING MOSQUES IN CHRISTCHURCH!!!???

THATS LIKE PUTTING WINE IN WATER!! YOU CANT DO THAT!!!

CHRIST-CHURCH!!!

YOU CANT PUT MOSQUES IN CHRISTCHURCH

YOUR SIMULATION/MATRIX IS FUCKING SHIT

4. you fucking faggots. I just woke up from crying and begging for mercy all night yesterday only to find out another heartless mass shooting in a city i liked happened. This fucking conspiracy to destroy good and break my heart is fucking… i cant find words for it but im so fucking done and i want this pain to end and i vant take it anymord and no obe helps me because this fuckong world is a simulation and you all arent real

5. Doing a mass shooting in a city called christchurch IS A FUCKING LINE THAT IS SO DARK RED YOU CANT EVEN FIND IT ON THE FUCKING SPECTRUM

I dont even believe any of this is real and the place is so fucking terrible and torture all the way around abd no one ever does good and what ever you fucking things are, you are not human.

And if you were, this would now be the monent where you lost your humanity, and everyone who supports this murder, you wont fibd your souls anymore because you are so far gone in the negative spectrum

Ok, let me tell you one thing, and i dont care if ur just npcs or not but i feel better if i mention this.

1. Every human (i know you arent humans but let me just put it right how it should be correct) being must be appreciated
It doesnt matter what race, what belief, what they do, what they achieve, what their fucking income is.
The only thing that matters is that they are living things too.
And if you ask me, animals shouldnt be massacred either for food. Fucking eat synthethic proteins or something but i dont want to see animals dieing. Especially at the technological level we are now. I know you will hate me for spreading good words, but fuck you and i do what i wabt. And i do it bexause i like doibg good.

2. The obly things that are important in life are the unimportant things. Not your car, what matzers are thibgd like how good your heart is and how emphathic you are and what yozr moral compass is. I dont want to see pain ok? Pain is bad and you, what ever you are, you spread pain.

I am disgusted by your actions, what ever you are, and i wish you would all be punished for being as you are. But the world right now is on a very dark path and you are satans right hands, as you can see for doing a mass shooting in CHRISTCHURCH

3. I cant put in words how wrong it is what you do to me. Have mercy. You can see into my head and you know what im thinking. Its pointlesd to ask for mercy. Because what ever you are, you are just here to torture me and you have done so since i was born.

Attached: proof.png (3572x1476, 255.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/
dropbox.com/sh/g7cwc3fuf4pz7zk/AABJPv9uvvnbBLIIGoAuyXNIa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah, so it's ok if they colonize our countries, rape our daughters, and behead us for refusing to submit to their religion and culture. Because they're living beings and we must not fight back.

Consider suicide.

Pressing F to pay respects! Go accelerationism go!

I was raped and almost killed by my "best friend", right behind our house, satanists would meet up to cast rituals against me. I never had a peaceful "life" and i was beibg tortured for literally all of it. School? Bullied. I wanted to kill myself. Then i escaped to the internet where i was being stalked by high tier satanist people who want my soul. Back then when i tried to warn boxxy, i was lured in and ever since then they stalk me. Even in real life. I have nothing left. I am in constant pure agony and i cant even sleep. They took my sleep. I can literally stay awake for an unlimited amount of time. Abd the few times i do sleep, i feel agony in my sleep because nightmares. Then i wake up and the pain continues. Its a nightmare without end. In 2013 i was brainwashed and lost my mind. Ever since then i cant think anymore. And the pain just continues. i want you to stop.

All this is an illusion anyways. And it hurts.

There you go mod, if you want to ban me again for spreading truth, go ahead and do it. Like you allways do.

Soulless asshole. You probably enjoy me saying that. Its all a truman show.

ITT: i will vent how angry i am at you for doing this fucking shit and this existance is hell

Hanz! The German /x/ psy-op is back.
How is your schatze?

Yep that’s the playbook. Outward physical force is EVIL ((( unless it’s for israel)))soft genocide is GOOD (((especially in european countries)))
THIS IS (((THEIR )))DICHOTOMY. SUBVERT IT

KILLING THINGS IS NEVER OK! NOT FOR THEM AND NOT FOR YOU

DO NOT FIGHT THEM KILLING YOU BY KILLING THEM

FIGHT IT BY TELLING THEM HOW WRONG IT IS AND GIVE THEM A SENSE OF MORALE

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD MORALE MEANS??

FEELINGS ARE THAT WHICH IS IMPORTANT

NOT CARS
NOT POWER
NOT MONEY

FEELINGS ARE THE IMPORTANT THING

But im sure you dont have feelings

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

We have literally been doing that for centuries. You know how many times that's worked? ZERO. Fighting them is the only thing that has ever worked.
Morale means confidence and enthusiasm. When we lay back and let them do as they please, it gives them plenty of confidence and enthusiasm.

This is probably the tenth thread I've seen from you.
Stop sliding the board.

I want to believe you're a troll but there are genuinely idiots out there stupid as you. But just in case…

You know, these girls begged and attempted to reason with their captors.

bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/

What happened, pray tell?

Do you know what happens when you fight fire with fire?

The fire increases.

Think about that

The rules of this world are fucked.

The only thing in this illusion thats worth anything is our souls, which we lose when we do bad things. Why? Because we are hardcoded to feel pain when doing bad things and everytime you feel pain and do bad, your soul dies a little more.

You say you fight the globalist jews.
Globalist jews = synagogue of satan
Doing a mass shooting in christchurch = being the right hand of satan.

Ok, lets put up a few basic rules here to remind you.

Pain = bad
Right?
Killing others = pain

Aka, killing others is bad

When you kill others, they will want to kill you

And in return both are dead.

When everyone is dead what do we have then?

Humanity is gone

Its all basic logic.

Are you the same hanz that burned his apartment down?

Who the fuck let you out of the ward?

You people need to be reminded again what being human is like.

Warning for Newfags
Hanz is a schizoid german who spent a lot of time in the Lunatic Asylum and appears to be allowed on the internet. I watched him lose his mind back in 2012.

Hanz, please go chill. Nobody is reading your spastic outbursts.

If im crazy for doing good, then yes im crazy.

If doing good is now a mental illness on the world and doing mass shootings is the right thing, then we are lost.

Im only crazy because of the psy op and torture you have given me all my life. I was a mindcontrol victim my whole life

And now i almost lost hope because the only thing ive ever wanted was a gf and i never got a gf.

Thats no German.
Thats the pajeet shitskin with a sexual obsession.

This is my first fucking thread here.

Either you are psy ops trying to gaslight me or you live in your own illusion.

Either way you are wrong.

Just accrediting all the good things to me to denounce it all and use me as a pawn is such a dark action you have no idea.

I dont know what you satanists try to accomplish but you are nothing. You are not some omnipotent super advanced immortal transcendened or enlightened beings. And even if you are, the point of existing lies in the simple things. Such as a gf or love. You will never have those feelings because if ur immortal and all powerful ur literally too high to enjoy the simple things. Which is where the magic lies in.

Look at me, all i want is a girlfriend that truly loves me and i would be happy for the rest of my life. Of course i want the truth too but i cant ever get it.

IF I HAVE THE CHOICE BETWEEN BEING AN ALL POWERFUL IMMORTAL BEING and just a beatiful girlfriend and true love, i would choose the latter.

Cry some more

You can label me all you want but you and me both know its just to hide your own insecurities and hide yourself from the truth. No, i am not indian. I am german.

Fire creates more fire
Hate creates mord hate

Labeling them savages as if they were creatures is wrong.

The worse a parent is to their child the worse the child becomes.

Is it the childs fault then?

No, its the parents fault, and their parents fault and so on.

Rise above your animalistic instincts

Being German alone doesnt give you a free pass, you subhuman.

Attached: a2a196e9f124236dd5c4ac0390163def22faccc33f6f39ac2c69d003614a1a1e.jpg (720x570 34.2 KB, 67.09K)

Sure, tell the kikes and the traitors to stop the invasions and restore gun rights.
Do it.
Oh wait.

this dude aint a reddit nigger hes an imageboard schizo cow. hes spent the past 9 years schizo posting and has a cult following of trolls that know him across various image boards. he believes hes being gang stalked by a group of people he calls "The Shiners" or something like that. he got swatted at a coffee shop in berlin and live posted the entire shit. known this dude for years hes an advanced schizo cow that mainly hangs around on /x/ and Zig Forums where he constantly gets banned for posting his deep lore

Attached: 231-gates.jpg (768x768, 409.9K)

Pic related

Please illuminati can you stop torturing me? Why do you do this? I never did anything to you. Tell me please why you torture me that way. I wish i could stop posting here but im fucking addicted. And then people come and insult me and ny reputation sinks more and more and the cycle continues. It never ends. And only people like you are at fault. Do you have no heart? Can you not think what you do? Why are you allways so negative to me?

And the bad thing is as soon as i defend myself i get banned. So i dont defend myself but then they use it to further discredit me. Maybe i should just destroy my phone. I already destroyed most of my electronics but if i destroy this phone i dont have internet anymore.

This is all a nightmare without escape and no one wants to help me.

Reply:
Schizo cow? Is that a new term?

Your story is completely false.

1, yes i was diagnosed schizo becazse of all the pain that built up in me from people like you and it never got released. Ur contributing to the problem, as im trying to say here.

2. Thats no cult, its people who have seen me here and there and now know me, as is the nature of what happens when u post with a name and that repeadetly. There is no cult and i gave 0 friends. Those who claimed to be my friends turned out working for them. Pic related.

3. That group is called scanners, they have a board right here named /scanner/ which got taken down by one of my helpers.

Here is an entire folder of their actions.
dropbox.com/sh/g7cwc3fuf4pz7zk/AABJPv9uvvnbBLIIGoAuyXNIa?dl=0

I was not swatted at a cofee shop. It happend at home. And i did it because i wanted to die but i just cant kill myself so i made police come to kill me. Which failed. And i still want to die.

no one here did anything or knows who you are or cares
go to bed, youre almost as bad as zon

Wrong. Many people here know me.

Can you actually see these posts? Because i was told multiple times they seem to be invisible for most people.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-10-40-34.png (720x1280, 242.76K)

Yeah, nah, get fucked ya cunt.

Das beweist deinen miesen character.

See the larpers are out in full force.

You aren't one of us.

You never were.

No-one will mourn your loss

Lmao my dude, you've fried your brain with drugs. Morale is a military concept related to standing up to collective adversity as a collective. The existential threat the west faces is a result of a crisis with our morale, which outwardly manifests as letting these invaders into our countries and creating these shitty moral paradigms justifying it. Please learn the definition of words before you try to talk down to people.

Nope can't see them.

lol this isn't even "fighting back", it's stepping toward surrender. The global equivalent of suicide by cop.

You literally cant see the three posts i linked?

4chan is a cucked site ran by SJWs since years.