They have demonstrated in no uncertain terms that they are beyond the reach of any rational discourse...

They have demonstrated in no uncertain terms that they are beyond the reach of any rational discourse. They flood our nations with invaders who have wrecked their own homelands for the sole purpose of destroying ours; all protest is met with cries of racism. They blatantly lie and have no qualms with conducting vicious smear campaigns that destroy the lives of upstanding men, women, and children; all protest is met with deflection, evasion, and pilpul. They openly state that they seek to eliminate the white race; all protest is met with comparisons to caricatured Nazis.

There is absolutely no reasoning with them.

In their own minds, they are at war against the West – and have been for a century. We, however, have been unwilling to believe it. We have compromised, allowed them into positions of influence, and have allowed them to collectivize a tight grasp on power, media, and economics. And we are now at the precipice of the West collapsing under the weight of their subversion and vile deception. If the greatest civilization in the history of the human race is to survive, then our mentality must change.

We are at war. And we need to start acting like it.

Attached: efVWU.jpg (1024x662, 395.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lKtSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for truth

Yup couldn't have said it better

this is exactly where we are at right now.

There is nothing left to debate. We've pursued every avenue of peaceful resolution with them, and they simply will not leave us alone.

i dont advocate violence except in self defense. but everything in the OP is 100% correct. it is inevitable that widespread and organized violence is going to ensue. our ideologies are simply too different to coexist peacefully. total war is coming.

if and when that happens be prepared. know your enemy, know who is influential among your enemy, especially local to you. get fit, get focused, hone a skill that will be useful. if you live in a large leftist city, scope out critical infrastructure: especially water, telecom, rail, and highways. We have a matter of months, certainly not many years, before the powder keg explodes.

i would say network, but if you do that be very wary. only do it with people you have known irl for a large portion of your life and with whom you share more values than you don't – even if its your family, they can turn on you in a heartbeat if they think you're going to be "dangerous."

So how long did it take you to discover what we've known en masse since the 1930s?

Hello fellow 8 channel users

And that's why you have already failed and why whites will never win.
Why? Whites aren't doing anything now. Why would they later?

We know. Leave forever.

You fuck off, coward.

I only wish that more shootings and war had greeted me when I got up this morning and looked…these parasites ALL OF THE SUBHUMANS are destroying our nations. Why do we need to take a 'breather' while they recoup and AS INVADERS vow to injure us more than they already have? We are the only real people on the planet and we NEED TO START THE PURGE NOW.

got some kinda bootlicking optics cuck here

oh hai fbi

Attached: index.jpeg (334x151, 8.62K)

The virgin jewrnalist wants to make his own phoney baloney slide thread to screencap and post on his article about MUH HATE SPEECH on Zig Forums little does he know the chad NEET will embrace his message and his articles as free advertising, since the chad NEET knows exactly the need of using violence on the struggle to save our race and has personally murdered over 9000 minority homeless people without ever getting caught

capped

Attached: 2019-03-15 15.04.13 8ch.net fa111a7917a5.jpg (1013x480, 158.73K)

FUCKING THIS just remember don't hurt any jews they're alright

Not a journo and not a slide thread. Dead serious.

it needs to be said and needs to be seen

So now what?

We're already in self defense. They're attacking us like beasts, so now we must exterminate them. Drive them to extinction, like every other life form to threaten our race.

Fuck off shill. This is in all likelihood the same guy who posted the Japan hate thread and shit.

This. They are parasites that feed on us. There's nothing to discuss anymore and in all actuality hasn't been anything to discuss for decades. It's only because Trump caused them to sperg out and take off their mask that now people fully realize the situation.

The idea of "talking it out" at this point is mostly rhetoric to mask the fact both sides are gathering the troops. The only end is banging it out plain and simple and that's what nobody wants to say in public.

It's true. How many statistics and studies redpills have we give them already? We gave them a chance.

but they do compare us to caricatures of nazis. they dont even bother to criticize actual natsoc ideas, they go after straw men of them

I know a ton of boomer Dixiecrat types that were lifelong blue-dog leaning democrats who have been in near constant shock over the past few years at what they think the "Democratic Party has become." it's about to the point now where everyone's picked which side of the line they're on

Attached: b4035a70fc08c876b68cb947cc37776f06e0fa5052c2f17e14773fab160278ee.jpeg (480x480 76.13 KB, 1.24M)

(OP)

You're spot on. We whites have been thrust into a no-win situation.

(A)-Smile,walk on eggshells,succumb to intimidation tactics/psychological manipulation of the radical alt-left,and be tolerant like good little Caucasians and be reduced to minorities in our own lands or,at worst,extinction.
(B)-Defend our borders,languages,cultures,and our ultimate survival and be deemed as "racists," "bigots," "Islamophobes," "xenophobes," "white nationalists," "Nazis," etc.

I think we should try the non-violent way preferably. Coordinated meme strikes and truth bombs,use of hashtags and flooding FB and Twatter,content creation that stands a chance of redpilling those that aren't hopelessly white-guilted,sharing information. These are just things I can think of off the top of my head. We need proper organization and military style tactics. However,we must also be open-minded to the possibility of violence if there are no alternatives to conducting the operation.

We do have some things going for us. Brexit,the election of Donald Trump,the Yellow Vests,the Visegrad 4,the election of Salvini,the downfall of Merkel,the inevitable crumbling of the EU into dust,etc. There is indeed a nationalist and populist uprising among Western nations. We need to keep that wave going.

Bumped for truth. Going code 800,000 and helping as many enemies as possible seems to be the only option left. Sentiments are changing but the jew keeps on importing voting cattle faster than people are waking up, and with migration now being a human right it is only going to get worse.

Rational persuasion only works on an audience that has not completely abandoned reason. It is useful for growing a resistance base, but there is a point of diminishing returns at which it simply isn't worth it to continue trying to reason with people whose method of dealing with reality is to defy or evade it. We are past that point. This does not mean that you do not continue to propagate information; it simply means that it is not worth it to persuade the invincibly ignorant.

The nature of reality dictates that two mutually exclusive principles cannot long occupy a single civilization at the same time. By way of their being fundamentally incompatible, one cultural principle must necessarily displace the other. And when reason has failed as a means of persuasion, the only remaining method of defending your life, liberty, family, culture, race, and values is unrelentingly brutal force.

This is the reality of the conflict we are in. To do nothing is to abrogate your right to defend yourself against an enemy that openly states its intention to wipe you out. And if apathetic evasion of reality is your chosen course of action, you quite frankly deserve what is coming to you.

REAL white men (tm) lay down and die if you don't do this you're not a REAL white man (tm) like me. i have the monopoly on saying who is white and who isn't

Don't worry anons. We'll make sure the invaders leave our civilisation as we secure our lands for (((the white race))).

you npcs are so fucking RETARDED JESUS CHRIST.

This mentality is the reason we are in this mess. If we had still been willing to use force in offense, as we did in the ancient world, none of this would ever have happened.

It is a matter of RACE, not ideology. Culture is merely a reflection of racial instinct.

The absolute refusal of people to accept this would be sad if it wasn't so infuriating. They literally do no possess what for us is normal human emotion. They are invasive and aggressive and will cause us nothing but agony as long as they exist in this world. By what twisted moral logic does a life-form not have the right to seek to vanquish another whose existence will only cause the former death and suffering?

Bump

this needs to be stated openly in public

Dr. Peirce and Jared Taylor all tried intellectual rational discourse for decades.

Where did that get them?

Even argumentman Molymeme has had enough.

If they can't be reasoned with there's only one option left.

we're really going to have a civil war arent we

Can't argue with your arguments.

Shall not perish.

Attached: Brenton_Gf.jpg (605x807, 100.11K)

yeah, I noticed that in the video he did after they were shut down in vancouver via heckler's veto. the fuckers started with pressuring the venue to cancel moly's "hate speech" event, and when the venue didn't back down, they started making death threats.

archive.fo/lKtSg

it is true, these scumbags cannot be reasoned with.

Looks like a total faggot tbh

And the obvious question is always 'so what do we do now?' The answer is always to do nothing more than bitch about it online. We have no groups or movements to join that aren't co-opted from their inception, no spaces not monitored and controlled. We get random shootings because there is no feasible way for anyone to form a movement of any sort until some isolated individual snaps. Voting certainly isn't the answer, since we're being replaced, and our candidates all bow to the same masters. We have reached the point where violence is the only solution? Okay, now tell me how lone wolf attacks solve anything?

Wolves are pack animals, and a lone wold starves. Where do we go from here, if not nowhere?

The only reason someone would post this in a thread like this is if they want to prevent and discourage a certain type of behavior. But really, how does that behavior hurt the people on this site? It doesn't. The ones who benefit from preventing this behavior are the ones with time on their side. The ones who are in charge, the ones who simply have to wait for their plan of demographic replacement to reach the point of no return. They fear people who might interrupt that.

gas gas gas. absolute chaos, as fast as possible, within the borders of the US. just three people can do a lot. and the military at every level is more sympathetic than people realize.

Attached: eluhhbp404cpd.png (1802x905, 201.06K)

People like to say that the army would be on our side. I am not convinced. I respect the soldier more than the cop, but I trust neither inherently. Unless we're conveniently going to ignore and forget the time the national guard disarmed law abiding citizens during hurricane Katrina?

And your proposed solution just sounds like more lone wolves. Sure, three people can fling a lot of shit, but they cannot build much out of it that will last.

When they declared on nsdap germany.

they are absolutely terrified. they know they are not going to win a revolution scenario in the US if it sparks now. and it would spread to the rest of their vassal states.

This is why all of you alt-whites should be classified as terrorists and put into camps. At the very least your guns should be taken away because you are all insane.

Yeah. What did you think was going to happen?

Attached: 1456703733170.gif (200x183, 428.26K)

guess you shouldn't have taken a wrecking ball to our countries. White men put up with a lot for a long time, and when they are ultimately moved to action, entire cultures disappear

these shills ARE the niggers.

creating siege conditions in major leftist cities would be hilarious though. wreck the utilities and telecom infrastructure, mine the major thoroughfares in and out with ied's, and randomly snipe people trying to escape. lock the sjw proggies in with their precious shitskins and set up live streams of the looting murder and rape. i cant think of a better punishment for them than entertaining the whole world as they die at the hands of their own precious zoo animals.

It must be understood that there are two kinds of primitives. The first kind hates technology. The second kind of primitive loves technology. They love it so much they abuse it until the first kind of primitive predominates.

There are certain techniques that don’t work as implemented by China and Cuba, but which never would have been conceived of in those places if primitivism hadn’t infested US tech direction.

People who look at a disaster and say, “this is terrible, but fixing it would bring about a worse situation,” must be understood as a kind of conservative - not friends of progress, not special virtuous people, but simply as harbingers of the old ways.

Bigots are still broken people. I hope you people heal someday, both the real bigots and the fake bigots. There are many joys available to the humble.

fuck off kike

Yeah, how faggy to have a cute girl sitting in your lap and rubbing on you? Totally a faggot!

I could imagine highlight clips of blue-haired SJWs getting gangraped by packs of wild niggers, with Bird is the Word as the background music.

It is very simple when you get right down to the facts:
It is us or them
We need to ask every white man and woman on earth
Are you with us or against us?
You have to take a side right now, are you siding with whites or with non-whites?
Do you want to be ruled by people that hate you and exploit you?
Or by people that love you and are willing to fight and die for you?

what a fag
I hope you die soon

FUCK OFF SLAVE…you sound like joan of'art

Attached: fat land whale.jpg (1714x1070, 630.81K)

That was drunk Styx. This thread rustled him hard.

Jesus, you're a fucking fag.