Rampaging seems to be a very inefficient way of killing lots of people

Rampaging seems to be a very inefficient way of killing lots of people.

To me it seems like the way of serial-killing would be better suited. A serial killing setup could go on like this:
1) make grindr profile
2) set up meetings
3) kill the target, pick up their phone and take it with you (hide your own) so that it seems like they're still alive and moving to (((google))).
4) either toss the phone in a ditch or use it to acquire new targets.
5) repeat.

Attached: Williamson.jpg (1181x1770, 1.62M)

Your goddamn nigger ass us thinking too small. All it takes is a single goddamn lit match in the right place to burn down half a goddamn state. Burn the fuckers alive, burn down their houses, burn down their businesses, and leave nothing but ashes.

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.37M)

Fire requires a lot of air to burn properly. A fire based attack would be better suited for a building with double glazing, since the channel works as a chimney, increasing the air flow and allowing the fire to reach temperatures high enough to destroy the lower pillars/beams.

Attached: sumika3.PNG (304x325, 182.57K)

enemy phones are usually locked.

Dousing a target with gasoline and lighting them on fire is very effective. Also, even in the best of times large fires are hard to contain and control. Dozens of large fires all at once are unstoppable.

Attached: 83478657834534.jpg (2048x1340 268.21 KB, 457.64K)

Stop wight now

You'd need a literal RWDS armed to the teeth for that

Race wars start with sporadic violence on random people of one group or another, it creates tit for tat violence which creates outrage and counter outrage, no one gives a fuck who started killing who as both sides were guilty at the beginning. Welcome to actual history based facts of civil war.

Attached: 1452110154179.jpg (839x561, 53.28K)

What have you done?

Unless the target runs away and hugs you, then you're fucked. Africans started doing this when they're being necklaced.

Well we can't all be as cool as a keyboard warriors like yourself

I can't be a serial killer because I have cats to take care of, if I get arrested then they'll get euthanized

And?

Ideally you should think about ways to get oxygen into the building through chemical processes that enhance the rate and heat of the burn. Whole neighborhoods and cities, like London, could and SHOULD be exterminated this way to free our nations from the subhuman scourge. Make sure you look for high density populations of jews as well. Just because there maybe Europeans living alongside them doesn't mean that they should be allowed to skate for their crimes and importation of this scum to our nations. Hit the TARGETS.

FUCK OFF NORMIE GIRL YOU FUCKING KIKE.

OP is right, but for the wrong reasons. The American Revolution wasn't won because we killed the redcoats lining up with rifles, we won because we guerrilla sniped the captain/commander who was usually the only guy on horseback and wearing "please shoot me" medals.

America would be a much different place if the people making the laws requiring diversity and such bullshit were quickly neutralized.

Just an observation.

The fire rises

Attached: bane-absolutely-for-you.jpeg (589x570, 104.48K)

I think I could probably kill a politicial, judge, lawyer or anything of the sort and not feel remorse later

Fix'd.

Never deny your martyrs, never throw people who have given the ultimate sacrifice under the bus. Muh he didnt kill policymakers, this is what Jews do, try to shit on heroes.

Attached: Pat-little-martyrdom.jpg (595x379 145.04 KB, 93.91K)

so what is the best way on killing mass amount of people? fire? mustard gas? multiple bombs? asking for a friend

Attached: FBI.png (658x507, 65.36K)

Mass prescription of antidepressants

the faggots in 1916 didnt do shit, we're still under occupation

But a rampage is fun, don't you agree?

I don't think so when the guilt hits you it's pretty heavy. Doing it one at a time gives you more time to process and adapt to your new life as a serial killer

See, thats how Jews talk, Irishmen cherish their martyrs. That image itself proves they "did shit" because they inspired other people who went on to do other things. Just because the Republic is an EU slave today, because it ignored the Irish when they voted no - doesnt mean the martyrs arent accomplished martyrs.

NUKE

Le cringe. The US "won" because the Jew's and a Freemasons running the British empire wanted them to win

You should stop hiding and be as a flamboyant as possible like the NZ guy doing everything in a Livestream while spelling memes, it will terrorize them and recruit more disfranchised youths into your Hanks.

Attached: screenshot.png (1568x685, 35.55K)

Uh who cares?

Why did the North win in the American Civil War, then?

Have fun in your isolation cells, clearnet-cucks!

Look up libido dominandi and the paradox of choice. More "freedom" actually makes it much easier to control the goyim

Here we go again.

Explains all of the normalfaggotry

Its the manifesto being linked, its one of the only places it can be hosted. They only get the file, not our board.

You only read half of that post. Why did the North win then if that was their modus operandi? You're not making any sense. Also by winning the Revolutionary War, the colonials started a weak central government. This, again, is not how jews are known to work. They don't do 10 steps back, 1 step forward.

Fire is good in places like California. Anywhere there is a lot of dry material and its windy.

only communists praise the fags that did the 1916 revolution, they died in vain because 6 counties are still occupied
im irish and know its full of shit, they failed the revolution and got betrayed, then negotiated because they got fucked up, just like the border campaign, just like the troubles and just like the last 800 years, unless english settlers are completely removed from ireland and the island is not anywhere under UK control then more people will exploit small civil wars to gain politically, you dont know our history and you dont live here, probably yet another american talking shit about things and cultures he doesnt know about

I'm thinking more:

Would be much more efficient.

biological is too dangerous, can spread out of control and end up wiping alot of us out too if not careful, use chemical warefare, bombs or fire, i doubt most people even have gas masks nowadays you could use some airborne agent

Collateral damage is always a risk, but a risk worth taking.

(marry me fag)

user, it is statistically proven that mass killers kill way more than 99% of serial killers. Serial killers get caught rather quickly due to advances in forensics.

Circumcision with no anesthetic

To each his own. Dylan Roof practiced a specific-target type elimination tactic that also worked well. I wouldn't call rampaging inefficient, as 50 dead from on dude is pretty good.

A lot could be learned from it tbh. Surprised a movie literally took my idea of a mass shooting by using a police attack diversion.

ohshitnigger, he should've posted his links on 4cuck

Forensics departments are super backlogged as it is and they constantly have to send stuff to privatized third parties. If you don't give away that you're a serial killer (stay mobile by not hunting in the same place, don't pick the same kind of targets using the same MOs etc.) they won't bump you up the priority list and you'll last a long time. That's if you're not unlucky enough to get spotted by a random camera or a witness though, something that even the best planning can't account for.

Virgin rampager of innocent people vs chad poisoner of policymakers.

Attached: Three-Women-Stop-Man-From-Spiking-Date’s-Drink.jpg (1024x512, 242.35K)

OP is a Fed trying to fabricate a career, because he can't do real police work.

Who cares what Israeli niggers in the desert want? There are plenty of faggot dicks here for you to ride.

The age of serial killers is over, too much cameras these days. Best areas to play videogames are gatherings, conventions.

btw

Journalists are the biggest threat to humanity. In minecraft.

You say that like its a bad thing

Both are good ideas, as well as mass shootings.
Remember the most important part: the world is ours. We can do whatever we want. Literally.

most serial killers dont get 20+ victims

Multiple incendiaries delivered by air.

Attached: 6a00d8341c565553ef0120a8c3ced3970b.jpg (2126x1508, 490.03K)

no no no no, you need to make sure the phone is disposable and dispose of it after every kill of your fellow minecrafter, not only that but they need to be purchased long in advance using cash and the receipts destroyed, otherwise they can triangulate where your phone has been lately, and reference the victims phone. And don't forget to clean up your brass. Brass is important in newer versions of industrialcraft.

Attached: 4315b90d7631c81799a80a41e7bac825d1ee080d6178dd97ecf3ef575eb1536b.jpg (504x352, 65.59K)

So it's finally coming to this…

Attached: cni7v0qtnjcy.png (720x455, 409.58K)

Please don't use arson against natural habitats. Keep it in cities.

The tripfag Moody from >>>/4chon/ is from new zealand and did the shooting.

────────────────────▄▄▄▄
────────────────▄▄█▀▀──▀▀█▄
─────────────▄█▀▀─────────▀▀█▄
────────────▄█▀──▄▄▄▄▄▄──────▀█
────────────█───█▌────▀▀█▄─────█
────────────█──▄█────────▀▀▀█──█
────────────█──█──▀▀▀──▀▀▀▄─▐──█
────────────█──▌────────────▐──█
────────────█──▌─▄▀▀▄───────▐──█
───────────█▀▌█──▄▄▄───▄▀▀▄─▐──█
───────────▌─▀───█▄█▌─▄▄▄────█─█
───────────▌──────▀▀──█▄█▌────█
───────────█───────────▀▀─────▐
────────────█──────▌──────────█
────────────██────█──────────█
─────────────█──▄──█▄█─▄────█
─────────────█──▌─▄▄▄▄▄─█──█
─────────────█─────▄▄──▄▀─█
─────────────█▄──────────█
─────────────█▀█▄▄──▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄
───────────▄██▄──▀▀▀█─────────█
──────────██▄─█▄────█─────────█
───▄▄▄▄███──█▄─█▄───█─────────██▄▄▄
▄█▀▀────█────█──█▄──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█───▀▀▄
█──────█─────█───████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█────▀█
█──────█─────█───█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────█
█─────█──────█───███▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓█───────█
█────█───────█───█───▄▄▄▄████───────█
█────█───────█──▄▀───────────█──▄───█
█────█───────█─▄▀─────█████▀▀▀─▄█───█
█────█───────█▄▀────────█─█────█────█
█────█───────█▀───────███─█────█────█
█─────█────▄█▀──────────█─█────█────█
█─────█──▄██▀────────▄▀██─█▄───█────█
█────▄███▀─█───────▄█─▄█───█▄──█────█
█─▄██▀──█──█─────▄███─█─────█──█────█
██▀────▄█───█▄▄▄█████─▀▀▀▀█▀▀──█────█
█──────█────▄▀──█████─────█────▀█───█
───────█──▄█▀───█████─────█─────█───█
──────▄███▀─────▀███▀─────█─────█───█
─────────────────────────────────────
▀█▀─█▀▄─█─█─█▀────▄▀▀─▀█▀─▄▀▄─█▀▄─█─█
─█──█▄▀─█─█─█▀────▀▀█──█──█─█─█▄▀─█▄█
─▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀▀────▀▀───▀───▀──▀─▀─▄▄█
─────────────────────────────────────
-

A good way to fuck with forensics is to really make a mess out of the crime scene, like letting the sinks overflow, dumping liquid cleaners and alcohol around, show the fridge inhabitants how to fly, scribble some hieroglyphics on the walls, stick a bunch of kitchen knives in random places, and a cozy little fire as the cherry on top. Afterwards put a printed sign on the door that says "are you good enough to find the five secrets I've hidden?"

Do this a couple of times and they will never touch one of your crime scenes ever again. You will go down in history as the serial killer who was shunned by the law.

Attached: 1402088484699.png (1000x1000, 879.66K)

I like that P Little quote. Maybe he will volunteer for martyrdom since he seems so keen on providing it for White men?
Didn't think so…typical ZOG BOT open borders CIVNAT gun control faggots…going to volunteer our own precious people for Martyrdom while fucking sniveling in the background just like all the rest of the 'so-called leadership' on this planet.

WE NEED POSTERS

BRENTON DID NOTHING WRONG AND OTHER SUPPORTING MESSAGES

START PUTTING THEM UP EVERYWHERE

THIS WILL BE A NEW LEVEL OF PANIC, WE ALREADY SAW HOW THEY PANICED OVER IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE, NOW LETS MAKE SURE THAT IN EVERY COUNTRY TO RACE TRAITORS DO NOT FEEL SAFE AND KNOW THE GOYIM KNOW

POSTER CAMPAIGN NOW!

What about filling the place with flammable gas then setting a light? worked at waco

we dont need posters we need some other user to go out an shoot up a synagog

Do it yourself, Ari.

Attached: hJY3Wf1.jpg (1440x900, 393.47K)

they dont have any jews here though, only chapels.

There's always some excuse with you people.

yeah, i cant shoot up some jews because there is none where i live, you want me to convert to judaism and killmyself? that would be 1 jew down

It would never work. Someone's going to tell their family/friends they're on a date, they'll suddenly go missing, they ask Grind for your details and GPS details, you go to prison.

import subhuman shitskinns into their nation, protect said subhuman shitskinns as an special class of person while demonizing the host people. Cover up all subhuman crimes against the host people and blow any retaliation out of proportion while demoralizating the host population and making it fearful to speak out.

There is more, but honestly you should go ask the cia or fbi guys. They have been running this kind of operation on the west for decades very effectively.

Not true. Ethnic civil wars were created by politicians and mobs.

Deathbounce. When you kill your enemies, their community reorganizes with freah purpose and fresh trauma.

i disavow such acts of hatred and bigotry, but if for some reason one were inclined to reenact such a scenario in a game of minecraft, griefing the houses of other players with tnt would possibly be the most effective way to ensure that the server is in chaos because it is easier to escape if you dont try to pvp another player and you get just as much attention from the admins and fear from the players.

wait if your focus is on muslims why the fuck would you go on grindr?

You don't say?

Attached: 1434844242236.jpg (1000x1000, 203.38K)

Nigger you are insane.

Here ya go Anons. Cortinarius Rubellus. Best not consume this one, you won't know what's hit you until your liver fails almost a month later! Whole villages have made this mistake before.

Attached: 220px-Cortinarius_rubellus_01.jpg (220x165, 19.99K)