Mossadi False Flag NZ

Here are some notable events that happened regarding the mosque shooting in NZ:

>Tarrant STILL supports (((Trump))) as a symbol of white identity
Mosque shooting

I am not saying the guy who played Tarrant wasn't on this board; in fact, I think it was a CIA/Mossadi glowkike that
completely enshrined himself in his new identity to do this attack, which makes it even more disorienting for anons.

What this did:

The best course of action? Unironically blame Israel for inspiring hatred against muslims with figures like Trump (Tarrant
supported Trump), Tommy Robinson (literal Mossad agent) and Avi Yemeni (Aussie-pretender constantly attacking
Muslims). This can only be beneficial, because either Israel admits that they hate muslims, or they have to pretend they
like muslims (hypocritical). We must control the narrative.

Also, dig, fellow anons.

Attached: ziokiketrumplover.png (640x416 8.06 KB, 352.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheGreatReplacement_20190315_1216
up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He stayed at an (((Aga Khan))) hotel in Pakistan

He also visited North Korea. Maybe he's Kim's assassin? Or maybe white people are getting tired of their own genocide and aren't sure how else to react? Fuck off boomers.

ONE THREAD PER TOPIC

See OP:

What a (((cohencidence)))

Attached: EAE5B216-129C-4A55-BEF9-778D175FE342.jpeg (612x788, 113.27K)

He'll be assassinated or arrested for "treason" against "Australia."
How is that in any way an accurate statement?

Stopped reading there, you do not have a functioning brain.

lol fag, why do you even bother? Blow your hooknosed mug across the room.

this is moust retarted shit i seen on Zig Forums. i am here sice 2015 so you realy have to try hard to suprise me

Newest addition to my comment filter.

READ HIS MANIFEST and do not quote some (((media))) who just distorts truth! He is well aware, that Trump will not save us.

READ THE 74 pages!

archive.org/details/TheGreatReplacement_20190315_1216

fuck this im going back to playing minecraft

Its the Alex Jones watches who think nothing can happen organically and every single event is somehow staged

You mean kikes try to shut it down, anyone reacting negatively to this event is either a stupid cuck that doesn't belong here or a kike trying to sell being a stupid cuck that doesn't belong here.

Wow

Disinfo plays both sides, actually. They both praise and condemn the actions of people like this. Some call him CIA/Mossad, while others call them retarded for even suggesting that it was a hoax/false flag. They have these whole big bitchfights amongst themselves in each of these threads, just to try to make it so that the average user reading the thread doesn't know which way is up. Let's face it, most people drawn to places like Zig Forums may have some critical thinking skills, but when faced with a whole crowd of other Zig Forumsacks who can't seem to agree on literally anything, it does tend to make one question one's own beliefs.

Disinfo agents are a very powerful weapon.

Confirmed: kiwis are being denied access to halfchan and Zig Forums. Simultaneously, kike media companies such as Facebook and Twitter are scrubbing all actual footage and evidence of the shooting, out of (((‘public interest’))), making only discussion about the (((approved narrative))) possible.

Do you also think Sandy Hook happened, kike? Man, if I were a Mossad/CIA agent, I wouldn’t be nearly as retarded as you are.

Attached: B3F16DAD-E153-4918-9562-B1A5D27DD4CC.jpeg (750x1152, 445.75K)

Im really confused with this situation, if it was a false flag why the government wants to censor it so bad?

If only there was a way to combine traditional web-hosting along side peer-to-peer hosting, so users could host in case a site goes down.

With browser like Brave now coming with Tor integrated into them I'm surprised we aren't moving faster towards peer-to-peer sites, including video. So many people have fiber-optic now we could host our own small youtube platforms.

Expand on that!
Now!

So you are confused and it gives this event some wicked aura.
Wasn't 911 extremely confusing after all? And ten years later? And now?

Not every happening is James Bond with a yarmulke and a teleporter machine.

I don't find that to be so odd. He probably went there thinking that muslims are great, got a dose of muslims outside of the internet, and changed his mind. Muslims and niggers are the types of people that once you get to know them in real life, you don't like them. But on the internet, there's a facade that they're all equal and hold western values.

That NZ shooting happened. That woman on the curb, blood is splattered on the exit point of the wound in the head.

Because it doesn't matter whether it was a false flag or not. Their job is to make it where people are too confused to be able to say whether or not it was a false flag. This prevents other people from committing accelerationist acts. The fact that you dismiss something so obvious and fly straight to calling me "kike" for explaining disinfo/con-op tactics honestly gets my noggin joggin'.

Blaming muslims directly instead of those who brought them there.
Anything BUT the Jews.

Thats what im saying, OP ideas on the case seems good to me, but i will like to expand on the censorship part, i will say that is because NZ government doesn't have anything to do with it and don't want his population to see what happened

9/11 was a false flag with people dying too, you can have a guy killing others and still being a false flag

I really suspect of people that call everyone a kike without a good reason, Specially with a post like the one that you did that in no way derailed the topic

they figured it out.
is the key.

right? what a dumb shilling mother fucker.
it's plainly obvious Trump sparked nationalism and white racial consciousness in the U.S. and arguably the globe whether he wanted to or not. His policies and actions don't mean shit, he woke something up inside mass dormant European blood.
I like how he leaves out the last part of the quote too.
Trump was no more than a flag, and a clear symbol that nationalists, who later turned to white nationalism, gathered under.

Regardless of his intentions or him being commandeered by his heeb son in law, he has brought out the true derangement of the jew and its puppets to everyday folk.

False flags don't mention people like Edda. Fuck off faggot

Attached: edda.jpg (615x399, 32.93K)

Mossad might (most probably) benefit from this terrorist attack as their operation was blown a few months ago.

However the terrorist has links to Shia muslims, and the target was a Sunni mosque.

Fun fact: now Sunni muslims want revenge on whites, NOT on Shias.

Attached: 6274a03ae49a437deb6781f362826c55c0f42b6f267c4c20da880bc3af8be6cc.jpg (1006x652 64.02 KB, 116.58K)

peaceful mudshit invaders are beginning to know fear, it's all that matters.

If it was a false flag, 40 white people would have wound up dead when all was said and done.

Fucking hell, Moishe. You're bottom of the barrel. Hand in your JIDF discount card immediately.

>(((/ourguy/)))

Ebba

Shooter is not quoted saying Pakistan should accept more immigration, just make encourage tourism by making it easier to grab visas. Two different things.

Moishe. Listen. All we are asking is that for your next ff, man up and out yourselves. Own your multicult. Own your hatred of native Europeans. Fucking pussy.

and what would that accomplish for them?
is pol raided by literal retards today or what?

You are fucking dense. Remember memeing open borders for Israel?

Back to your retard containment board >>>Zig Forums

Attached: las vegas.jpg (1200x800, 173.55K)

I don't think it was a conventional false flag… it was simply a Shia Muslim killing Sunnis. He identified as white, so now Sunnis want to get revenge on us.

Jewish-american spelling? I don't follow.

polite sage

WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID ON THE ISSUE OF TRUMP

Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?
As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.

Why do you even bother if they control everything and everything is conspiracy? I am sure MOSSAD can't shitpost during killing spree. But you will just create insane theories like Alex Jones. Tell me that mechanical nazi elves told him to kill some muslims.

Fuck יהוה. Fuck jewish satanic god. And fuck all idiots do nothing because everything is bad for your retarted optics. They want to replace you slowly. By doing nothing you do what they want. Just waiting to become minority in your own country. I am sick of all these virtue signaling. You want to remove all muslims but can't handle 50 dead muslims killed in one day. Pathetic.

Also jews always play both sides so whatever you do, it is good for their plan.

they found another way that doesnt include whites. why is that hard to comprehend? and you can bet it will be much more effective

We want kikes removed. Once they are removed then we can clean up their mess. Muslims can then either take the free plane ticket back to sandland, or the internment camp until they die.

In fairness to the other guy, all of those shootings took place in America. Politicizing shootings makes sense in the context of America, where they still have some gun rights (albeit heavily restricted). Taking away gun rights isn't really the point of politicizing this shooting though – this is more about fanning the flames between different groups of goyim. With that in mind, he wasn't saying this wasn't a false flag, he was saying it wouldn't make sense for the shooter to have killed 40 white people if it was a false flag. Because it wouldn't. It would muddy the issue and just make him seem deranged, rather than this being an anti-muslim thing. It wouldn't be as easy to politicize this.

The manifesto contained wording not at all common in new-Zealand, more expected of kikes in the US/Israel.

This

I did

This

No, not everything is conspiracy. I genuinely think yellow vests, for example, are, if not completely, at least largely honest whites fed up with the (((system))). Stop making strawmans.

Please quote Tarrant saying that beautiful Pakistan should open its borders.

Dunce.
A Trump supporter who has no issue with Israel and kills Sheeit Moslems.

Basically,
It sounds like
Am I getting that right?

Most probably they are blocking it on the dns level.
Tech is there and it continues to evolve (ipfs). People in general have not been cornered enough to use it. Btw it would be interesting if someone uploaded the vid and manifesto to ipfs and distribute it that way as a way to test the platform.

Does anybody yet know the racial demographics of the 'victims' Also fuck off and read the old threads then come up with some actually new arguments if you wanna claim he was a false flagger / shill or even that what he did was an overall negative

Maybe he fronted that during the election, but quickly cucked into obsolescence. Now he will be rewarded with treachery from all sides.

as in what type of arab? They were all brown.

He was a jew trying to demonize us. What, are you, stupid?

I hope all you qniggers suicide yourselves by bigmac overdose. Read his fucking manifesto. He explains everything. He wasnt against muslims. He was against immigrants and muslims are the easiest to bait into over reaction and the most responsible for invading europe. There is 0 evidence this was falae flag although it may have been permitted by TPTB.

Species: Brown
Subspecies: Kebab

Muslims only come because they're nicely invited.
Who handed the invitations?

This is just bizarre.

They don't control everything, people go along with them because they are trusted. When aren't trusted, no one obeys.
They're killing people so no one realizes jews are untrustworthy.

You dense motherfucker.

Attached: 267624bf062d0f2bd1cf07701c7e98fe4208af17a16a1cd86f11da43c45431b6.jpeg (1006x652, 116.58K)

Hey Satan, where's the quote? I just see a bunch of hearsay.

Read the fucking Israr Osho Thang post you metastasic decerebrate. That's the one that quotes Tarrant giving his opinion on Pakistan's policy regarding tourism and visas. There is zero advocacy for open borders (aka real, massive invasion).

fresh counter-meme

Attached: Goldstein vs Tarrant.jpg (696x447, 123.42K)

What counter? Regardless of one's opinion about Tarrant, he was clearly pro Israel as long as Israel minded its own business and stopped zogging.
Which is frankly totally stupid. Not a snowball chance in hell to ever see that happening.
It's a miracle this brainlet with copious amounts of high power illegal rifles could type a "manifesto".

Attached: Enemies abound.png (1080x439, 369.65K)

Probably one of the same small brains that says being against Trump is being for Hillary.

Incredible, you managed to state exactly the point, while missing it altogether.

No, nigger. Your assumption is that no one does anything, and that everything is some operation by CIA as an effort to quell the fires that may be stoked in others. You kikes are terrified right now because someone you don't control actually did something. Anti-Israel and overall anti-semitism is on the rise all over, and you kikes are in full panic mode attempting to control what you've actually lost control of. So fuck off, neck yourself, and enjoy the days to come. People are no longer scared of your pet muzzies, and are lashing back finally. Soon, you'll be next!

Attached: 1490924605521.jpg (488x506, 125.76K)

You talk about it like if it is something easy. Of course we want to remove kikes. Many civilizations tried that and failed. To remove kikes you would have catch all jews and kill them or make impossible for them to make another generation of jews. Good luck with that. We all know how they cry when you force them to work in factory for free.

Learn to dig deeper and think who might benefit from this. Not like I expect any kind of logic or analytical ability from animeshit. Plenty of evidence was posted in other threads, try to fucking read a bit.

Jews benefit if do nothing or if do something. They allways benefit from it. And you know what? Muslims also benefit from this. And whites also benefit from this.

I’m not saying that whites should do nothing, I’m merely saying that killing muslets on your own in the current environment is useless and works counter productive. To affect change, you need a large group of whites, i.e. yellow vests, not lone wolfs lashing out. Only people in power are effective lone wolfs, which is why (((they))) try to control literally everything. Also, take out the kikes first. Muslims are tools (((they))) use to destroy the white race, not the other way around.

Attached: Be men once more.png (1080x439, 367.25K)

There was a way to do the killing without jews benefiting from this but nooo. He is either a fucking retard or mossad\cia agent, judging by evidence its the second case. Anyway we lost more than we gained, NZ would by fucked with anti gun and anti human laws, internet would be double fucked with same shit.

This operation is 100% synthetic, globalist kikery

Okay, now you step the fuck back and take a moment before you say something more monumentally retarded.

Supposedly important, what's the point of pointing this out?

Yes, because people totally spew out their hate or disdain for other religions and people everywhere they go. Not everybody is a fucking retard, that doesn't know how to hide their power level

He is a symbol, what the fuck are you on about? He did help to lift the spirits of America, making them feel as if they still had a choice and a chance to change the course of their country. Literally everywhere in the fucking US government have jewish ties these days, so it barely waters down what Trump really represented in the grand scheme of things. He's still a fucking shill, but that doesn't mean he can't encourage people and lift hopes.

He wrote the name of another freedom fighter on his rifle as inspiration. Point?

Now hold the fuck up, what are you even talking about? It's literally no different than writing I've seen from people, whose first language isn't English/American. It's fucking internet english, because American permeates internet language so fucking much. This is absolute bullshit, mate.
Again, as with the Trump being a symbol of white identity, you speak as if people can't be inspired by what people represent. Breivik killed a bunch of immigrant-happy spastics in norway, in an attempt to curb the support of anti-immigration.
Nobody can curb the fucking immigration support alone.

And this conclusion was made by the above "evidence" was it? Fuck off, nigger, that's absolutely far fetched and you can easily realize this, if you just keep reading.

He said he wanted all these things to happen in his manifesto, to seed a further devide. Accelerationism through backlash at white people, right-wing policies, anti-islam people, everything. Accelerationism is pretty fucking simple to understand, if you've actually listened and read what some jewish parasites say about the gradual progression of western countries. They want it to be as slow as possible, so we don't react to it, before it's too late. How can this be any fucking simpler to counter, than to speed things up? They aren't going to stop trying to fuck up our countries, just because we write about how much we dislike it on the internet.

We all know Israel and the fucking jews are behind mass immigration, and we should name the jew whenever possible, but you fucking know as well as I, that normies cannot swallow such a red pill off the get go.
This is where the most important detail, that apparently went completely over your head, is; He kept mentioning the coorporations that sells their people and gets in retarded sandniggers to be easy wageslaves. He isn't directly naming the fucking jew, because normies have been taught to more easily dismiss anything people say, if they ever mention the fucking jew. That's why he makes it subtle. We all know who "the coorporations, that are everything but religious, are selling their countries" are.

From everything you've written, I get the feeling you haven't read the manifesto. I can share it here, so you can read the original, unpolluted text. I'm sure there's some fake manifestos out there by now.

I also have the videos, if anybody cares about seeing those.

Attached: 1371311893369.jpg (294x273, 32.54K)

Evidence? Oh you mean like the Zig Forums user who claimed no one was shot because they didn't gush like a hollywood-style corpse.

Thanks for outing yourself retard. The fact that you go right for ad hom instead of actually attempting to prove me wrong actually proves my own point.

Nigger, do you even know what that word means? And no, you don't need 'large groups' to affect change. Sometimes, the greatest changes comes from one person daring to stand up and do something. And by standing up against the muzzies, it effectively neuters the kikes current greatest weapon. They aren't this immortal force that no one can stand against and fight, they're human, they can bleed, and they can fucking die. So no, while large groups are desirable, one person can affect just as much, if not more change, than even a large group.

Attached: f5194b3e.gif (320x180, 3.2M)

How?

==WE NEED THIS UNEDITED PICTURE. THIS IS THE SECOND MOSQUE SHOOTER - THIS MAN IS A NEGRO - THIS HALF IS BEING MEMORY HOLED=+

Attached: News 7 - black man in army fatigues on side walk - face blurred out - Copy.PNG (1047x860, 907.59K)

Citation? Doesn't look black from those pixels.

Oh vey white people aren't allowed to take extreme measures to defend their homelands. Oh vey it was all a fake goyim, don't you dare think about doing the same. Muh optics. Muh media.

You stupid boomer niggers would be bitching about Optics even if we had 1k armed natsocs storming congress.

Yup. That's the hole that revealed how much of a sham Bretton's manifesto was.

No shit it doesn't look black, it's edited.

Download Links/Watch Video

2 Part WEBM's: up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO

Full MP4: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t

MP4 Playback: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1

Touched up version: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V

Touched up preview: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1

Manifesto PDF: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY

the unpixelated picture was posted here lastnight. He's white. The only nigger is the guy who posted that pixelated image.

This is the most ridiculous shit I've read, and I think most of us can tell when it's an attack on white identity vs an actual attack on our enemies.

Fist off, he's obviously wearing the regalia of a Golden Dawn member, who are vehemently opposed to the globalist free mason kike agenda. Stop assuming every Hermeticist is some shady kike who sits in a dark room studying gematria and plotting against the white man. Most are white folks wanting to liberate both the world and the hermetic arts from the shylock grasp.

Second off, how can you call this a false flag when we have THE WHOLE FUCKING ATTACK ON VIDEO in first person. From how he conducted himself all the way down to his manifesto (which was full of memes and blatant lies), you can tell this man was sincere. I know you'll pick apart his whole life, find some obscure detail, and claim, "his whole life, personal veiws, and politics don't line up with Hitler's 1:1! Therefore he must not be our guy! He really must be a kike! Just look! He likes Rick and Morty on his kikebook page! Need you any more proof he was really a mossad agent!?"

Go ahead, though, you fucking shabbos goy. Just try to convince everyone here that this was an inside job. Try to demoralize us whites even further by trying to take away from us every heroic figure, by trying to defame them, by trying make them unrelatable to us. I can see the light reflecting off your nose and tin foil hat. Keep sweating.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 32.23K)

If he really wanted to accelerate anything, he would've shot up a synagogue. Legislation magically generated out of thin air overnight.

No, you are retarded, shitskins actually got killed, its not important. What important is stuff like pic related. Also the way he killed them is far from amateur, even if you train for 2 years there is no way he could do it so professional and calm like he got nothing to fear and just do a routine job, he also not afraid of getting getting caught like he know he would be backed up by the gov. Also the fact it does fucking nothing for nazies and people why try to preserve white race but greatly benefit jews. They have reasons to assault mega and 8ch now, they have reasons to fuck up internet and free speech further, they have reasons to fuck up NZ and its people with dumb laws. All of that is too fucking obvious.
Its not ad hom, you faggot, its usually payed fucks who post random anime shit in \pol\ trying to blend in and look like "our guy" by doing so. They does it on 4cucks, they does it on russian boards too.

Remote detonating a mosque while escaping, burning it, gassing it, without mixing 8ch and the rest of internet resources jews don't like and want to controll into this. His actions made no sense, they wont motivate people, they wont open their eyes, they would be used by media to shit on everything even more. Breivik did the same and it was fucking useless.

Attached: 20_yl2ztUe8.jpg (607x1080, 246.26K)

As soon as I heard the news, I thought: "Its the jews."

I was right. Not only that, but Q literally predicted this several days ago. :o

Attached: D214378FB.png (497x468, 188.07K)

You what, mate? Don't pretend this won't serve to speed up things.

Cry harder kikes.

Attached: 13.jpg (1702x874 1.47 MB, 233.14K)

POSTING IN A JEWISH DAMAGE CONTROL THREAD

REMEMBER TO CROSS OUT "DO NOT BUMP

Goreposters, this is where you strike. Not in the main threads.

Guess this guy thought a fellow jihadi was arriving for prayer.

Attached: 20190315154356325.mp4 (568x320, 5.27M)

Kikes love their pop culture references.