Hypocrite

"Other races are fine as long as they live in their own country."
"Other races are enemies because they overpopulate in their own country and contribute to global warming! Kill them!"

Attached: hypocrite.png (1063x667, 105.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/d9017cfda86a09390ffcea09766374fbe270c20d7ac5e53c0d895de8d6a97231.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those shitholes are only becoming over populated in the first place because of jewish capitalism enabling them to breed out of their means like insects.

Stop globalism and you stop feeding the shitskins of the world. And their equilibrium is restored.

the former is true in terms of necessary racial conflict, the latter is true in terms of environmentalism. third world overpopulation could be dealt with by mass-sterilization, nanovirus/bioweapon, crop destruction, etc.

this

We just need to release the biological weapon that purges subhumans from the Earth to restore the balance.

Nah, they're utterly fucked and have nothing in common with Europeans. We'd be better off without them.

lol, what kind of retard thinks those 2 view conlfict with eachother in any way?

are you illiterate?

No. It's more of a reasonable stance to take. He may not have been fully redpilled yet, but was getting there. Or it could have just been for good optics. Either way better to come off as reasonable, than fanatical. By taking a neutral stance, it gives more weight for considering the viewpoint of the one presenting it. Plus, it counters the hysterics of any opposition by making his own position look better by comparison.

Attached: 96f907dd81cade21e25e99d459bba524.jpg (700x990, 80.95K)

We don't have to. They will start to die en masse and return to their natural population levels the moment we stop sending their IQ80 asses gibs.

You got a copy of the manifesto?

How/where did he originally post/distribute his manifesto? I'm not asking for a link to the manifesto, I've seen it, I am just curious where he first posted it.

i am asking for a link searching desperately

Scribed.

its on mediafire but thats been taken down

Oy vey!

There was a link to it here like a day ago but I didn't save it

That's where it was first posted? And if so, where did he post the link to the scribd?

WE NEED POSTERS

BRENTON DID NOTHING WRONG AND OTHER SUPPORTING MESSAGES

START PUTTING THEM UP EVERYWHERE

THIS WILL BE A NEW LEVEL OF PANIC, WE ALREADY SAW HOW THEY PANICED OVER IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE, NOW LETS MAKE SURE THAT IN EVERY COUNTRY TO RACE TRAITORS DO NOT FEEL SAFE AND KNOW THE GOYIM KNOW

POSTER CAMPAIGN NOW!

Also fuck you faggot OP.

Here

Yes thank you, jesus, a decent amount of the people on Zig Forums these days are absolutely retarded/shills. Coming off like an unhinged lunatic does nothing useful for us.

The shooter himself first posted the link to the manifesto here? Did he post it elsewhere too or just here? I knew he browsed Zig Forums, didn't realize this is where he posted the manifesto.

Will you optic cucks fuck off back to cuckchan already. Being weak is why you're in the mess to start with, nothing you worthless faggots have ever done or talked about has helped the fucking situation one bit

Why is he trying to sound reasonable.
Why doesn't he just accept that he's a cold-blooded cunt and revel in it.
Because at the end of the day the muslims he killed weren't converts, so they weren't the muslims he hated.
If you're going to write a manifesto, at least tell the truth, half-ass it to see less racist or islamophobic or whatever, especially if you proceed to shoot up a mosque

I think he hosted it on a bunch of file-sharing sites and then posted the links on the thread he made

Interesting, thanks

here

or
>media.8ch.net/file_store/d9017cfda86a09390ffcea09766374fbe270c20d7ac5e53c0d895de8d6a97231.pdf

This. And I don't he was a regular poster on Zig Forums either considering he was unknown to New Zealand intelligence, and his 74 page manifesto only had 1 instance of the word 'jew'.
That being said, weird to take the plunge so quickly into shooting up a mosque, might have had couple mental issues

You only have to love the things they threaten.

*at least tell the truth, *don't* half ass-it

Yeah the post was like this mate

Attached: 1552628445350.jpg (1831x729, 136.9K)

wew

Guy seems to be a master of the wedge. You sound far more reasonable if you hate muslims because they are invaders than because they exist.

Link to manifesto: assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf

You just don't understand the difference between environment and global climate. Environment is mostly local issue, whereas the evidence that we even affect global climate is scant, though even if we do, it's not as severe as the potential for local pollution and environment destruction.

Marxists have been trying to turn environment into a global thing for decades now, including the cartoon "captain planet", to invoke scarcity idea on climate.

But in practice they're two very different things, environment and climate.

For example poo pollution and water pollution is terrible around India. This does not affect Germany. Chinese go crazy with throwing plastic into the ocean, but this does not affect Argentina. And so on.

Attached: buzzfeed.PNG (1607x967, 653.53K)

What have you done faggot? Not 1% as much as Brenton

It is another effort by some faggot trying to minimize what he did because it scares them. OP is the same cuck that rejoices when Mohammed runs over children in a box van and then believes "innocent" means anything anymore. It and its ilk will be here for weeks posting about how evil this was and how sickened they are, but will jump on twitter to scream about how muslims are the real victims when some child gets torn in two by one while out with their parents.

You can see the glow from across the atlantic.

I don't think NZ prisons are that full of kebab. They make up only 1.5% of all religions in NZ.
And the few that are in prison should be afraid of him.

it really wasn't, he changes magazines when he isn't out of ammo, and at one point he just drops his magazine for no reason

No this is basically the movie TOYS with Robin Williams where kids play video games not knowing they are controlling attack drones. He played Counter Strike IRL.

I want to kill all retards too.

larping has lost all meaning at this point, there's a lot to criticize about his tactics but calling it larping is pretty ridiculous

Well, if we allow them to take root in host countries and start breeding there too, the problem will get even more unmanageable. If we could just wall them off on one hemisphere of the planet we might be able to keep our lands green and pleasant at least. As it is the whole earth is on track to become a giant ball of mud and slime.