HOW TO HONOR BRENTONS SACRIFICE 1

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

HOW TO HONOR BRENTONS SACRIFICE

1. Distribute the manifesto. It can be found here:
documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html

Distribute it wherever you find appropriate. Twitter, facebook, youtube, even that hellhole gab. Post it under the videos of cuckolds like Styxhexenhammer666 or Vee who disavow this hero.

2. Create memes. Memetic warfare is the single most powerful tool of Zig Forums. Remember the NPC meme? We need a memetic operation with an impact as large as that. Be creative, make crossover memes, videos, quotes, just do your part.

3. Do IRL stuff in relation to the purge. Print posters, make graffitis. Create the impression of substantial support for Brenton and scare leftards with slogans like:
BRENTON DID NOTHING WRONG

ACCELERATIONISM IS THE ANSWER

CHRISTCHURCH WAS JUST A PRETASTE

You know the drill.

4. Honor Brenton. Radicalize your comrades. I would have grouped this in with "create memes" but i think its so important that it deserves its own column. This is a special kind of content which isn't meant to entertain or be humorous. Its directed at your anonymous comrades out there in the aether - people who know deep down that our race is waiting for valiant men who act. Who do the right thing. By embracing Brenton in a serious way, by truly honoring him for what he did, we give a new shine to the long lost ideals of heroism, warriorhood and sacrifice.

Attached: swastika.png (15.87 KB, 451x532)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-mosque-attack-cannon-street-muslim-islam-a8825541.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RcoBNOO2HaYfecfsfGqytRuO3KM2JNZQXphlWDLwZklvyYxO0po7RFLI#Echobox=1552676661
nationalisti.ro/lets-get-this-party-started-17-minutes-of-terror-as-gunman-coolly-launched-massacre-that-has-rocked-new-zealand-to-its-core/
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M
youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
8ch.net/polarchive/catalog.html
documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html
files.catbox.moe/brq2e1.pdf
i.imgur.com/504X96S.png
forward.com/news/breaking-news/193662/french-jdl-praises-baruch-goldstein-s-massacre-o/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_truck_attack
archive.vn/h8W2F
files.catbox.moe/6i1t1q.mp4
www7.zippyshare.com/v/s95wFErH/file.html
pastebin.com/q2dFpZPm
mega.nz/#!pxcEhaoC!E5DFnnOZ0M6DOs5FI4mCCuNz6F-XHdrdjNq8LrkZRwQ
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
afr.com/news/world/oceania/new-zealand-gun-laws-to-change-ardern-20190316-p514q0
youtu.be/iAGIOepeq8k
sunnah.com/urn/1262620
bitchute.com/video/2NtIz1KR98H5/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nizari_Ismaili_state
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html
matrixtxri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190316/MATRIX_010250_Slq_christchurch_manifesto_pic.jpg
blackhat.com/docs/eu-17/materials/eu-17-Goryachy-How-To-Hack-A-Turned-Off-Computer-Or-Running-Unsigned-Code-In-Intel-Management-Engine.pdf
trtworld.com/turkey/perpetrator-of-new-zealand-terrorist-attack-visited-turkey-twice-24985
defcon.org/images/defcon-17/dc-17-presentations/defcon-17-gregory_fleischer-attacking_tor.pdf
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_zion16.htm#PROTOCOL 1
davidduke.com/anders-behring-breivik-fits-in-best-with-the-pro-zionist-neocons-who-lied-the-us-into-the-iraq-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=4FcwN7SkzaM
pastebin.com/u6BxDG9z
archive.is/0LLGF
mobile.twitter.com/BrentonTarrant/with_replies
archive.fo/aC2FQ
aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/israeli-launches-gaza-strikes-rockets-fired-tel-aviv-190314233115842.html
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1510066787874.jpg

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Also, to continue the bumplocked thread:
when a white man does it he's described as "ordinary white man"
Good. We should be feared, not laughed at. Also, isn't it true? There is nothing wrong with Brenton, he is just a normal white dude facing a wicked, evil world. Every white man has the potenttial to be him. The natural reaction which every white man who realized the depravity of the modern world is to purge it in the best way he could. Every single one of us has this thought of doing something extreme, of acting in a ferocious, powerful manner, in the back of his mind. The only difference is that most of us are too weak and to comfortable with the status quo to act out this desire. So as a matter of fact, there is not only nothing wrong with Brenton. His sacrifice displayed his exceptionally strong honor and loyalty to his race.

Attached: hero.png (217.43 KB, 1837x482)
Attached: good.png (67.13 KB, 2000x1000)

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Kikes are kvetching so fucking hard I can't even post on 4cuck anymore. Captcha outright tells me to fuck off.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

RACE WAR INCOMING

FOR ODIN
FOR THE WHITE RACE

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Fuck off back to your fantasies

David James
David James

HH
We have had enough of white flight. It is time for white fight

Attached: 3019051fbcf009093050319207b9e6f36fcd746f3de0232fccde0cb34a1839b0.jpg (60.25 KB, 407x469)

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Distribute the manifesto
In image form for sites that don't hold pdfs.

Attached: 1552655325428.jpg (104.38 KB, 718x718)
Attached: christchurch-manifesto-pic.jpg (6.83 MB, 3413x8169)

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

What fantasies, Shlomo? From what i can tell an australian Zig Forumsack went ahead just yesterday and killed 49 shitskin invaders. Press kikes are kvetching internationaoly and JIDF is out in full force. Brenton did the one thing us gentiles are not supposed to do, because it is reserved for the puppet masters and their serfs - he took the right to kill. All i am aiming to do is to pay him the respect he deserves. I think that is the appropriate way to treat the heroes of ones race, would you disagree? Even a honorless parasite like you should know that.

Attached: evola.png (874.2 KB, 736x1110)
Attached: accelerate.png (6.19 KB, 301x74)

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

Great idea. Thanks, user.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

The thread is probably made by some media cunt so he could screenshot it and use as weapon to demonize 8ch. Mark my fucking words.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

(SIEG!)
nice dubs

Attached: IMG-3411.JPG (192.68 KB, 821x1187)

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

It doesn't matter if it is. They don't control how anons think and trying to control your enemy by excessively limiting yourself is really stupid. Ride the wave.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

Media accelerates things even more
Not an issue tbh.

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

no one will read this just like that

best idea is to chop off single pieces from the original, single paragraphs and sentences and bring them into the discussion at the right context.
those who are interested in finding the full manifesto will find it

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

READ SIEGE GOY

Attached: nznza866456accb4a4ee0694eaee06ef921025b19f87f587663a064544f68eeff8c5-dd.jpg (171.03 KB, 1419x858)
Attached: nznza866456accb4a4ee0694eaee06ef921025b19f87f587663a064544f68eeff8c5dd.jpg (296.97 KB, 1702x874)

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Also: make OC

Attached: this-tbh.png (368.71 KB, 853x567)

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

huh

Attached: 1552688774497.png (180.76 KB, 869x826)
Attached: Screenshot-at-2019-03-15-22-38-21.png (437.98 KB, 993x827)

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

I didn't know optics fags are now trying to dictate what we post here on Zig Forums. Must be a cuckchan thing.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

The tips of their noses look different. Their lower ears are also mismatched; not the same person.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Better version

Courtesy of Dank

Attached: Other-version.png (369.3 KB, 853x567)

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

Attached: nznza866456accb4a4ee0694eaee06ef921025b19f87f587663a064544f68eeff8c5-(5).jpg (1.47 MB, 1439x2464)
Attached: nznza866456accb4a4ee0694eaee06ef921025b19f87f587663a064544f68eeff8c5.jpg (89.55 KB, 1673x865)

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

CONSERVATISM IS DEAD, THANK GOD.
ASK YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD POPE URBAN II DO?
SEE YOU ON THE STREETS YOU ANTI-WHITE SCUM
FLEE TO YOUR OWN LANDS, WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE
CHANCE
UNTIL THE HAGIA SOPHIA IS FREE OF THE MINARETS,THE
MEN OF EUROPE ARE MEN IN NAME ONLY
KILL THE RAPISTS, HANG THEIR FAMILIES
DIVERSITY IS WEAKNESS, UNITY IS STRENGTH
RADICALIZATION IS THE RATIONAL RESPONSE TO
DEGENERATION
NO ONE WILL WILLFULLY JOIN THE DECAY
THERE IS NO TRADITIONALISM WITHOUT
ENVIRONMENTALISM
KILL ANGELA MERKEL, KILL ERDOGAN, KILL SADIQ KHAN
DIVERSITY IS UNEQUAL,HIERARCHIES ARE CERTAIN
VENERATE THE ANCESTORS BUT WORK FOR THE CHILDREN
EXPECT A SOLDIERS FIGHT AND A SOLDIERS DEATH
THE UNARMED INVADER IS MORE DANGEROUS THAT THE
ARMED
BLITZ TO DOMINANT POSITIONS
SHOW THEM THE WAY FORWARD
STOP RUNNING, START FIGHTING
BE PASSIONATE, NOT PLACID
KILL YOUR LOCAL ANTI-WHITE CEO
KILL YOUR LOCAL DRUG DEALER
REMOVE THE INVADERS, RETAKE EUROPE
YOU WAIT FOR A SIGNAL, WHILE YOUR PEOPLE WAIT FOR
YOU
MINORITIES ARE NEVER TREATED WELL, DO NOT BECOME
ONE
LEAVE NO VIPERS NEST UNBURNT
RETAKE THE CITIES, RETAKE YOUR BIRTHRIGHT
MOVE AS ONE, FULL SUPPORT FOR BROTHER NATIONS
ACCEPT DEATH, EMBRACE INFAMY, ACHIEVE VICTORY
THE BEST TIME FOR ATTACK WAS YESTERDAY, THE SECOND
BEST TIME IS NOW
WITHOUT CHILDREN, THERE IS NO FUTURE
VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE
NGOs ARE TRAITOR ORGANIZATIONS
YOU WILL BE REVERED, BUT ONLY IF YOU WIN.
EUROPES VALUE IS IN THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE
VICTORY CANNOT WAIT, YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU NOW!
WHEN YOU SEE THEM; WHEN YOU HEAR THEM; YOU WILL
KNOW THEM, AS THEY ARE YOU, AND YOURS
WITH RISK COMES POSSIBILITIES, WITH POSSIBILITES COMES
CHANCE FOR VICTORY
DO NOT FEAR CHANGE, WE ARE CHANGE
CHEAP LABOUR AND ALL CONSUMING INDUSTRY ARE NOT
IDEALS, BLOCK FOREIGN GOODS FROM WHITE MARKETS
CHEAP LABOUR IS SLAVE LABOUR, REFUSE TO IMPORT
MODERN SLAVES
THE MYTH OF THE MELTING POT MUST END, AND WITH IT
THE MYTH OF THE EGALITARIAN NATION
TAXATION IS THEFT IN A TRAITOROUS SYSTEM
EUROPA RISES

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

HEILED EXTRA HARD

Attached: 4d7fe6ef45deaca326fbe3843bbf25ead17c0000008a6951550f2b0cc2d5b88b.jpg (155.17 KB, 1200x799)

Adam White
Adam White

Nice invasion, stupid

Attached: invasion.png (68.18 KB, 670x674)

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

muh optics
Even if that were the case why would you care? Its not like this place's reputation is anything other than a pedo nazi site, remember the reaction to the THQ Q&A session on /v/?

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Why doesn't Zig Forums just collectively buy an Island and make a white Utopia? Honestly sounds easier in the end than fighting white genocide.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Do not run, they will find you. Turn to fight your opressors

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

Why don't you goyim just abandon yoru homelands and run away?
sounds easier in the end than fighting white genocide.

Attached: Evil-kike.jpg (81.93 KB, 1366x768)

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Doesn't visit cuckchan
Neither do I
Doesn't mention JQ
He did, that's a blatant lie.
shows support for Israelis
He didn't, blatant lie #2
Tying things to Trump/CO
It's good for us if they get smeared.
Hotspot for pizzagate
Oh, please, there's a chain called Hell's Pizza and that's it.
It's a coincidence because kikes are kiking (like they always do)
Not a coincidence.
Fuck off you retarded faggot.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Attached: nznza866456accb4a4ee0694eaee06ef921025b19f87f587663a064544f68eeff8c5-(3).jpg (147.6 KB, 1419x858)

Jackson King
Jackson King

Why did you carry out the attack?

To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to cause them to
overextend their own hand and experience the eventual and inevitable
backlash as a result.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

That's 1.8% too many.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Lol Misanthropic Division didn't last long did they, fucking gay edgelords

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Worked perfectly for the Jews.
It also worked really well for the Mormons.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

No retreat.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

i dont like the wording "pretaste" reminds of precum. mm yum yum.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

Attached: sweet-dreams.webm (9.7 MB, 480x360)

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

whites are being systematically wiped out
why don't you just go live on an isolated island, surely they'll leave you alone

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Absolutely civil discussion with some minor bants while discussing videogames
Kvetching over it goes on for a full month before calming down, and only because shit like this is happening
Optics fags deserve a bullet, Brenton was right about commies, we shouldn't ever suffer their presence on our side of the fence no matter what the situation. They belong in a ditch.

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

Except everytime that's happened that white utopia was either bombed to shit or ruined by kike tricks.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

Worked for Mormons and Jews. You can build a place where you make sure only whites populate. It's actually doing something instead of shitposting on the internet because we both know there aren't going to be any other shootings for some time.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Don't let the kikes in.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

We're not jews. This is our homeland. This is our land.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

I'm tired of debunking this shit again and again.

Pic 1 is obviously being humorous, as all jews subvert, and the manifesto has an ironic tone. It doesn't defend Israel in the slightest. Also your other 'points' are still wrong or invalid.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (16.89 KB, 696x92)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (23.57 KB, 676x113)

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

If people are unable or willing to directly contribute then the best thing you can do is better yourself. If you're a fatass then lose weight and start training for the coming war. I've accepted the coming war a long time ago and started losing weight nearly a year ago. I'm almost down 95 lbs now and I'm soon going to start weight training. The time for sitting on our asses is over. Get up and do something to contribute or better yourself.

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Also this

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (324.55 KB, 589x451)

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

Fabricating violence - by which I mean engineering the conditions for people to shatter, lose all dignity, and self-destruct - is a tool of those who long to abuse society into compliance with their rape of it. Defend privacy by refusing all glory to the violent.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

You people fucking suck

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Would accelerate with her.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

HELLO FELLOW ANONS YOU LIKE POP CULTURE!
Fuck off.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

I'd push the pedal to get her medal, if you know what I mean

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

lol

Attached: 4e81ec7c-1eda-42a0-88b0-fcd5da060e75-800.jpg (234.42 KB, 800x528)

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

There will be more attacks. More violence. More blood until European Children can live in free, prosperous, peaceful societies.
Expect more violence.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Lowercase 'j'.
Also I never referenced pop culture, you illiterate. No wonder you can't back up your claims.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

It's already starting.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-mosque-attack-cannon-street-muslim-islam-a8825541.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RcoBNOO2HaYfecfsfGqytRuO3KM2JNZQXphlWDLwZklvyYxO0po7RFLI#Echobox=1552676661

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

But Mossad Agent Brenton is still alive.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Take note: This is a concern shill and best filtered. His aim is to divert the topic of the thread to useless discussion that leads nowhere, because the topic of the thread is placed in an area that is dangerous for kikes.

Concern shills usually post like this:
what is even bad about X?
why don't we do X instead of Y?
I don't understand X. (Followed by mundane, retarded questions about the topic to take velocity out of the thread).

There are many other types of shills, but as a user of this board for many years, i can guarantee you that this is one of the most common shill tactics.

Another type of shill is the blatant disinfo, which is usually extremely low effort. Its based on pointing out some supposedly "mysterious" aspects of X, which are really mundane and easily explained, then blowing them out of proportion and mixing them with lies. Then totally irrelevant bullshit is connected with X to give more validity to the disinfo. The point isn't even to convince the readers, but to, again, take velocity out of internet activism.
One example:

Internet (or IRL-) activism is what makes us dangerous. Its the opposite of media consumerism, of people just consuming content while rarely contributing content or ideas themselves. Often, internet activism isn't even consciously engaged in, as for instance memetic warfare is entertaining in itself. Still, a collective activist effort is the result, which is very capable of propagating our ideas and our worldview to the masses. Therefore, various interner shill organizations have a keen interest in stopping these efforts.
Here are a few:
JTRIG
Shareblue
Certain Cointelpro subprograms
JIDF

So, stay on target, comrades.

Attached: IMG-0005.jpg (3.74 MB, 1784x1376)

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

Attached: Untitled---Copy-(3).png (116.63 KB, 195x267)

John Cook
John Cook

pic 2
Couldn't disagree more.
Mass murderers are all going downhill these days. At least the last one was pretty based when compared to this fag.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

It only works for them, because white americans pay for all the toys and equipment they have to protect themselves against their neighbors.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

He must've been fun at parties.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

HEIL'D

This, ignore glowniggers and read his words for yourself

Typical schizo poster, posting shit and reading nothing in response to him

Attached: 86a5496b54f4ad34b09fc13fa9916d8d5744af78583f61391d9ea575efbf1628.png (336.67 KB, 808x606)

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

worked for mormons
Have you seen modern mormons?
jews
it worked for the people currently in global power
Not remotely similar and you know it.
we both know there aren't going to be any shootings for some time
Probably, after all actual copycats would train for years first like he did.

Hudson King
Hudson King

It's called the United States. Get out.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

I disagree with it too, but for his agenda of fomenting violent backlash, attacking muslims was the better option.

Attached: Everything-Tarrant-Asked-for.png (945.78 KB, 1129x888)

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Also why be coy about naming the jew in your manifesto. Not like you have to worry about your PR.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

Oh.
My.
God.
The absolute madman!

OKAY SYMBOL CONFIRMED WHITE NATIONALIST SYMBOL!

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Yeah yeah yeah. Slow your roll, dipshit. Have fun posting weird conspiracies on this sad sack of a forum or actually acting on your bullshit and ending up dead or in prison.

You guys blow, man.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

'Let's get this party started': 17 minutes of terror as gunman coolly launched massacre
nationalisti.ro/lets-get-this-party-started-17-minutes-of-terror-as-gunman-coolly-launched-massacre-that-has-rocked-new-zealand-to-its-core/

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

Yeah but they could press on admin and make him slowly poison the water by letting their payed faggots post propaganda and deleting uncomfortable threads implementing more dumb rules
I don't dictate shit. I just don't want these fagots to win and considering the recent news there bound to be tons of payed shills and provocations here.
But its never been targeted as much as it is right now

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Yo, you forgot to pick up that magazine for that second take user.
hello fellow anons, this is not a false flag I swear

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Attached: 14e724fb6b34e71c670165a3cc6fbdbb1d9f60117660b286f957e6c09c9ad8a9.png (236.13 KB, 684x384)
Attached: tenor-(8).gif (1.4 MB, 400x388)

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

But that's what we always wanted in the first place, a race war.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Join his religion (Shia Islam) and kill those destroying the West (Sunni Islam). Just like he did.

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

Can't they be original?

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

Fucking weirdo you need mental help

Juan Price
Juan Price

Attached: 14e724fb6b34e71c670165a3cc6fbdbb1d9f60117660b286f957e6c09c9ad8a9.png (236.13 KB, 684x384)
Attached: tenor-(7).gif (679.12 KB, 498x488)

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

How many anons need to tell you he dropped it before it gets through your thick skull?

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

(((accelerationism)))
CHRISTCHURCH WAS JUST A PRETASTE
Hello, Mossad.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

I highly doubt Evola would kill innocent immigrants.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

No, absolutely not.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Attached: 1411504341805-(1).jpg (8.88 KB, 300x100)
Attached: tenor-(9).gif (42.06 KB, 220x220)

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Writing words with white\black paint on guns was originaly a mudslime thing.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Plow the wheat field in 6th gear

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

This board is a sick place.
Full of demons.
Accelerate, demons, because your time is short.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

Attached: tenor-(10).gif (90.06 KB, 220x220)

William Gomez
William Gomez

slow boil and take no action
hello moshe
ACCELERATE

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Attached: 1505158153-giphy.gif (267.98 KB, 398x384)

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

We did that. It was the called the US. And then the elites imported millions of niggers.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Trust the plan, Q will come through. Any day now I swear, just wait for it.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

Sieg fucking Heil. Trips of truth.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Not honouring no jew shill you idiot

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

The Jews want us to wipe out the mudslimes and us. So it's best that we helped them kill the Muslims, so they can kill us while we're weak as they laugh in their golden castles. Why did he blame European men the most and not take into consideration jew pushed propaganda on the news, in film, colleges, schools, Jews in power, etc. This guy was an absolute fucking brainlet and should have thought more deeply before writing this manifesto.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

In "The Aryan Doctrine of Battle and Victory" he basically calls for a race war. So stfu.

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

innocent immigrants.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

A hero? This guy? He mowed down a bunch of unarmed civilians in a mosque. Nothing heroic about it whatsoever.

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

immigrants
civilians
HEH

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Ok go out and start going on a shooting spree on shitskins and jews if you think you're so tough otherwise stfu, you larping shit, this guy that killed 49 people was a Mossad jew shill

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Attached: NSDAP-dubbman.png (71.65 KB, 360x282)

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

absolute madlad

Attached: D0y9a.png (441.14 KB, 613x515)

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

SHOOTING SOUNDTRACK

in order of appearance:

Driving Pt1
Serbia Strong!(Remove Kebab) youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Driving pt2 + shooting pt1
The british grenadiers march youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

shooting pt2
Fallschirmjäger Grün ist unser Fallschirm Remix youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M

getting in the car and leaving pt1
Arthur Brown - Fire youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8

leaving pt2
Manuel - Gas Gas Gas youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Attached: Party.png (928.68 KB, 1000x564)

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

if you kill your enemies they win

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Read your hero's words, shill:
Were/are you an anti-semite?
No. A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.
(((accelerationist)))

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

We're gonna eat your soul, so best get out.

So it's best that we helped them kill the Muslims
You are absolutely braindead. Filtered.

Attached: cover.jpg (1.32 MB, 1400x1400)

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

The wording and over pop culture references in the Manifesto/Livestream is pretty suspect. No Muslim in a million years would scream "help me" in Engligh when dying.

Attached: nznza866456accb4a4ee0694eaee06ef921025b19f87f587663a064544f68eeff8c5-(2).jpg (7.75 KB, 250x221)

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

english***

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Attached: 1535640895823.gif (78.27 KB, 1000x1000)

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

very poor read, faggot

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

lives in english speaking country
Filtered

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

he was a secret china man agent, trying to destroy the west

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Relax user, I am just trying my best to get to the bottom of the whole thing.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Attached: 1547801267869.jpg (227.97 KB, 930x1024)

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Attached: tenor-(6).gif (1.34 MB, 498x456)

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

Nice. This is gonna be my new gym playlist.

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

Attached: 1541212158-492.gif (46.95 KB, 639x556)

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Attached: 1514920859-giphy-(6).gif (1.65 MB, 499x593)

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Hey nigger

William Morgan
William Morgan

FALSE FLAG
<WHY DID HE LIVE IN PAKISTAN FOR 6 MONTHS??
CUI BONO
OP IS A JEW

Attached: Its-ok-in-Israel.jpg (133.98 KB, 695x425)
Attached: 1e77183a569ff8b59545efee19083597d27fd1931ad732139a7f0d11fd845612.jpg (181.97 KB, 1001x652)

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

403 Forbidden
You don’t have permission to view this document. If the document is yours, please log in to see it. Otherwise, the owner of the document must share it with you. See our help documentation for more information on sharing documents.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

White Power gesture
Don't let your memes be dreams.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

Sieg heil

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Attached: 1501012958014-(1).png (34.92 KB, 300x100)
Attached: 1501358056102-(1).gif (109.11 KB, 300x103)
Attached: doom-NZ-Gameplay.mp4 (5.94 MB, 720x364)
Attached: 1552651839330.jpg (95.68 KB, 1024x576)

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Goes here

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

where ever he goes, he must shitpost
Get it together Aussies, the Kiwi's are winning.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

See

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

WHY DID HE LIVE IN PAKISTAN FOR 6 MONTHS??

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

imagine
imagine
imagine
rule 1: you do not talk about Zig Forums
rule 2: you do not talk about Zig Forums
blatantly false information

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Attached: a88a41a83329e845e950dddb886ec592eb17424edb1eaf92bedc92dae8e7214e.jpg (157.43 KB, 800x528)

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

He said he liked to travel the world. Might as well ask why jared Taylor spent years roaming Africa, and now pushes race realism.
It's likely that his experiences there helped drive his decision later on.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

This is a great opportunity co-opt the Punisher.

Attached: punishertarrent.jpg (566.36 KB, 800x1000)

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

/r/ Hotline New zealand

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

Attached: 1e77183a569ff8b59545efee19083597d27fd1931ad732139a7f0d11fd845612.png (817.66 KB, 1001x652)
Attached: 266ee570b9b5ddeac66bd0c00fc4aa5fec6afd91a3732c9fc20a996074bf852b.png (666.65 KB, 695x425)

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

His music playlist:

Serbia Strong
The British Grenadier March
Grün ist unser Fallschirm Remix
The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
Manuel Karamori - Gas Gas Gas

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

No matter how hard you try, you aren't going to steal this hero from us.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Fuck you racist scum. I hope the government takes away all white people's guns and MASSIVELY increases Muslim immigration just to make you Nazis mad :)

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

I am shit posting user, I don't care either way if this dude was a false flag or not, I am hear for the ride since day 1. I am trying to gather all evidence from both sides like a good user should. I am more curious how the Trial will go.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

Please. Why are you doing this. I am a 15 year old boy who stumbled upon this video. I am also a muslim who immigrated to the United States. Please. What do you have against our people. We have done nothing to you. Those people in the terrorist groups who claim to be muslim are not muslims. They do not follow islam. If you read the Quran it goes completely against what these terrorists are claiming. Please stop hurting my people.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Get the fuck out of our countries, pig fucker.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Are you aware of what the Muslims are doing in Europe?

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

They are innocent. This "hero" just did the equivalent of an ISIS mass killing

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

Attached: 1488skull.png (91.75 KB, 1124x1302)

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

I read about Ebba Åkerlund. Now I want to travel to Sweden, acquire a high-caliber rifle, and wait hidden near her grave for the next mudslime to come along and vandalize it. I've started saving up.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

We are being made minorities in our own lands. You have plenty of countries already, get the fuck out and move to one of them.
But I was born here
Not our fault, blame your parents and jews.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Attached: saracen.jpg (77.77 KB, 1147x311)

William Smith
William Smith

Eye for an eye.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Is he probably a false flag fed like every other one? Yeah probably. There's still no reason to denounce somebody acting in their own way. The only PR that matters is the push for final victory. You don't ever cuck in propaganda because it is meant to serve as a symbol.
These purity spiralling optics fags need to quit punching right tbh. :^)

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

openly underageb&
Isn't there another hugbox you can go to?

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

LEAVE OR DIE SANDNIGGER
We don't want war, but your shitskin kinsmen have pushed us too far. Leave now or suffer the consequences.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Haha it's never Islam's fault. It's the religion of peace. Please understand Islam!! 1!1!1!1!1!!!!!1!11

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

If you're serious then don't sacrifice yourself for a single savage vandalizing a memorial. It should be something on a larger scale and more high profile.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Ask your owners what they have done to us. How many innocents they have killed. How much pain they have caused us when we did nothing. This is what happens when invaders blinded by hubris go too far. If you truly have nothing against us, then learn what muslims are doing to us, then stop attacking us. And leave our lands forever.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Is this cuckchan? Why are you all taking such obvious b8

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

If you do not want to battle with us,leave the US and go back to your homeland.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

you guys left out; LIVED IN PAKISTAN FOR 6 MONTHS

Attached: 2w5tep.jpg (85.72 KB, 700x334)

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Nah, its gonna be more of a 'long war of attrition' because the goal is to make these invaders fear for their very lives.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Already addressed it actually

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

MADMAN
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Attached: 6f07ded5eb30a9f7f109b43db04cd732973ea920100ab17fd52a542c5d0d5a2e.png (164.75 KB, 600x421)

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

6 MONTHS
6 MONTHS IN PAKISTAN
<<6 MONTHS IN PAKISTAN
6 MONTHS IN PAKISTAN
6 MONTHS IN PAKISTAN
6 MONTHS IN PAKISTAN

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

leaving the trunk open with 4+ guns still inside
That bugs me still.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

All I'm saying is that you're more likely to be stopped if you don't do it all at once. Of course, one dead savage is better than none, but it won't be as impactful.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

pakistan is bad
Tell me when you found out he lived in Israel. Until then, go back to cuckchan.

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

This is reality

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

He said he liked to travel the world.
"Hmm, I want to see the world, lets go to one of the shittiest countries and live at the Hotel of a known Shia extremist…."

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

So?

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Still lacking in implememtation but good idea. I remember an user who used to be able to create videos where he would shop faces on moving characters.
Would fit into this also:

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

live at the Hotel of a known Shia extremist…."
So everybody who visits some hotel is a devout Shia militant? That's absurd.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Is he Mossad or Shia. Get your story straight before you start shilling

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Attached: punisher-drawing-cool-88.jpg (292.76 KB, 900x764)

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

Fucking racists go to hell all u idiots

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

All filtered. There are zero credible sources for Brenton living in Pakistan, not to mention him being some sort of agent. Kikes do not want a white show of force. Under no circumstances. They want us belittled, ridiculed, emasculated, ridden by guilt and self-hate.

Remember what i wrote before:

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Good luck when this False Flag takes your guns away. Dumb nigger

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

sage is a downdoot
lmfao

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

4200 users
<4200 users
4200 users
<4200 users
Does anybody know what subreddits and others are involved in this?

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

moralfagging
worried about an imageboard getting shoa'd
user has faced worse and always manages to find each other again. It doesn't matter if the media screencaps everything posted here. Let them spread the message and instil fear in the normalfags.

READ THE 74 PAGES

Attached: 1414373245329.jpg (131.38 KB, 1060x988)

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Attached: ServePew.png (417.62 KB, 792x392)
Attached: badpewbad.png (507.58 KB, 792x392)
Attached: lol97867564678.png (280.16 KB, 741x465)

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

It's everyone. It's not just one or two subreddits. It's people hearing about Zig Forums, poking in, and leaving, all in a big cycle.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

The truth hurts!

i.imgur.com/504X96S.png

Attached: trump.png (468.52 KB, 958x960)

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Iplying anti-gun legislation wasn't going through anyway
Retard.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

It's a contradiction in his manifesto. He claims that it was Ebba's death that triggered him, but then he travels to a Muslim country.
This specific one? then commit a shooting afterwards, YES.
Both. And you're the shill.

There are zero credible sources for Brenton living in Pakistan
Except for a picture taken of him on facebook by the hotel owner………

Attached: c8610-baruch-goldstein.jpg (30.67 KB, 506x362)

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Attached: g1353119824318249912.jpg (72.54 KB, 550x366)

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Daily reminder that Styxhexenhammer is a tranny

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

halfchan crossposters, normalfags, and journos looking for screencaps to kvetch about

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Gunning down civilians in a house of worship is an act of almost unparalleled cowardice. Very telling that the lot of you cucks would idolize him.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

but then
There is no indication of when he traveled to Pakistan in his manifesto. I just got done reading it.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

forward.com/news/breaking-news/193662/french-jdl-praises-baruch-goldstein-s-massacre-o/

Attached: c8347bbb8d97fad8a90725fa96d8ce9d.jpg (87.7 KB, 521x275)
Attached: jew.jpg (73.87 KB, 900x900)

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Guns rights are pointess if people would never use them anyways.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

Hi

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

The girl died after he visited Pakistan, not before.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Did not know that praying to god while listing to the big bad wolf go together….exposed them better then anyone realizes yet.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Retard here. Why do they have him wearing that?

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

There is no indication of when he traveled to Pakistan in his manifesto.
Because it wasn't written by him. Also notice that every false flag is done right before the weekend.
Wrong, the time on the facebook post is AFTER.

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (59.09 KB, 898x628)

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

Mad lad, someone send it to huffpost

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

wild claims with no proof
Gas yourself

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

148874?

Blake Young
Blake Young

sweet dreams.webm

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (30.17 KB, 800x450)

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

I think so he can't commit suicide as its very durable material and one large piece of cloth. I could be wrong. What i find interesting is how they refrain fro showing his face. Journokikes usually don't have an issue with that.
THE KIKE FEARS THE ARYAN JAW

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

i knew someone would put e1m1 into one of these

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

I wondered if anybody else cap'd that before it vanished. 2nd pic related
Curious

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

see
Here, I'll make it easier;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_truck_attack
pic related
Any idiot can tell that this whole shit screams false flag.
who benefits? cui bono?

Attached: READ-THE-DATE-FAGGOT.png (581.22 KB, 727x551)

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Attached: Screenshot-at-2019-03-15-23-08-57.png (396.23 KB, 631x919)

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

I hope you guys know you're just a buncha pathetic sickfucks. We used to throw human garbage like you in gulags, so that you could be of some use to the sate. Humanity is fucked with people like you in it, you're just the bottom of the barrel, and I'm relived that most of you disgusting edgelords will never find a mate to reproduce with.

Attached: gif.gif (1.04 MB, 291x300)

Eli Long
Eli Long

1400yrs invasions is NOT peace. History is proof Supremacist Hate Cult from mind of warlord. How come no one talks about this? Expose truth over lying Media

Attached: BC8DA80E-1DBA-4618-87F3-FC3D54BE7ADB.jpeg (2.09 MB, 2732x2048)

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Random FB allegation
That's not how evidence works.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

They come to build a wall between us but we know they won’t win. 💓
#loveistoostrong #you guys don’t scare us

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Lol Uncle Joe was no fan of Muzzies either.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

Regardless, there was no claim about when he traveled there in his manifesto. Do not make a claim just for the hell of it.

Secondly, I still ask, so what? He traveled a lot. He wanted to see other cultures. Maybe he wanted to see a specifically muslim culture before making his decision. Like he said himself, Pakistan is an atypical muslim nation, maybe that's why he chose it.

The best part about all this is he's still alive, and the chance to ask him these questions will likely present itself.

David Brooks
David Brooks

Go home or you're next, it's beyond our control at this point there are greater historical forces at play that we couldn't even stop if we wanted to anymore.

Attached: 43cbcc3e14df5095d0ce30f233340ff9c9d82529255488ce7f632e1225c4feb5.png (585.92 KB, 540x741)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

how fortunate are we that we get to do life, right here, right now, with the people we get to do life with? we are off of this earth far longer than we are on it—find some good today, some magic today, some love today, some hope today.

keep digging. there is gold here.
Don’t let those people win. We’re not scared.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

IS HE STILL ALIVE?
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE 17 MIN VIDEO?

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

Here is Real War on Women
1400yrs invasions Enslave women is NOT peace

Attached: 8BFA4FDE-7E4D-4603-A6BC-837EB784AB97.jpeg (906.91 KB, 2048x1362)

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

most of you disgusting edgelords will never find a mate to reproduce with.
I've got some news for you on that whole "incel" angle.

Attached: brenton-tarrant---Bing---Brave-2019-03-15-13-49-50.png (72.82 KB, 197x223)

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

we
implying you wouldn't be the first one

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

ORDINARY WHITE MEN

Attached: old-men.jpg (11.83 KB, 170x296)

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Is this irony?

Attached: amerimutt.gif (260.77 KB, 480x228)

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Guys they took down the link to the manifesto

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Wrong image.

Attached: nz-incel-gf.png (789.22 KB, 605x807)
Attached: dsgwsryg.png (673.83 KB, 1280x800)

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

we

Attached: commies.jpg (25.59 KB, 644x598)

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

It's scared. Keep pushing lads

Attached: 1453144690793.png (26.93 KB, 709x669)

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

lmao, thanks, user, but remember to archive:
archive.vn/h8W2F

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

1400yrs invasions = Supremacist Hate Cult
Peace was LIE

Attached: 0D340535-64BA-4B9C-A6E1-61ECC284A129.jpeg (654.34 KB, 2048x1536)

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Attached: AkbarTrap.gif (624.71 KB, 498x298)

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

lol are thery completely oblivious to how Stalin deported en masse Crimean Tatars and other Muslim minorities because he rightly assessed Muslims have no loyalty to the nation-state? Did they also forget Muslims in Central Asia were the last to oppose the Bolsheviks in the civil war?

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

WUZ

Attached: detroit-kangz.jpg (43.58 KB, 599x222)
Attached: bypass-pepe.gif (616 B, 40x40)

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

anyone got a fresh link to the whole stream and his manifesto? they have taken down all the previous ones

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

He was so fat and short and ugly
It’s always ugly white people mad about people. It’s not are fault your ugly and hate life damn it
I’m so happy he’s in jail 😭😭😭 what an idiot to waste your life like that
Poor kid 😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

From Psalm 139

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

The "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" movement if out of control!

Attached: D1vMm3KWsAAWID1.png (98.21 KB, 631x318)

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

OP here. Signing out for today. I'll come up with a few ideas on how to activate the memetic wrath of Zig Forums. Remember:

The filter function is there for a purpose! Use it for shills and bait posters!

Keep your mind on the mission!

Pay Brenton the respect he deserves and do your part!

Attached: cover.jpg (277.12 KB, 1000x1000)
Attached: IMG.jpg (1.11 MB, 1432x1412)

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

▶Anonymous  03/16/19 (Sat) 01:50:14 000000  No.12934899

12934868 (You)

Lol Uncle Joe was no fan of Muzzies either.

He threw all the trash in the bin. Including scum like you. You're no better than the people you hate. You're actually worse.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

HOW TO HONOR BRENTONS SACRIFICE

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant-N.Z.S.I.S.-N.Z.S.A.S.-1.png (2.87 MB, 3160x1320)

Justin Green
Justin Green

innocent fighting age male invaders

Attached: e2bc60c7b00d03c6dc37d3d3f2ab14108319bb673196ab4880b89ca2780008e2.gif (263.2 KB, 445x354)
Attached: hvsxiZw.jpg (10.93 KB, 210x194)

William Powell
William Powell

If you kill nazis, you're actually worse than nazis. Your logic, not mine.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

In the previous thread linked in my first post. First time i saw the video it gave me some sort of dopamine rush. Truly epic. Cheers.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Nice disguised KSK emblem, spook.

Attached: G.K.S.K.-1.png (1.68 MB, 2000x2398)

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

OY VEY NADZEES! I'M COMING!

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

looks moar like pubes

Attached: 1552691939816.png (932.74 KB, 1405x945)

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

You think once the engines revving in high gear it's going to stop with only one type of semite? Get out while you still can, chosenite. Use that right of return ticket, it's a good deal

Attached: 1469196276938.png (406.73 KB, 699x699)
Attached: 1469628868809.png (43.99 KB, 450x352)

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Normies get out.

Attached: typical-mexicans.webm (8.26 MB, 264x480)
Attached: Image-Bypass.jpg (339 B, 15x15)

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Check the police reports, this guy was an Aussie. I think he explains why he went to NZ in the manifesto

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

If you kill neo-nazis larpers, you're actually killing jews.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

"Invaders are planning my death, raping our women and children. Should I go fight them?"
"Nah, I'll just go kill some unarmed women, children and old men. Lol what a shining hero amirite?"
Literal nigger-tier behaviour.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

i caved and updated the links, full original stream and manifesto from his original thread.

link to livestream and manifesto. video is gruesome, watch at your own risk.
UPDATED: (THEY TOOK PREVIOUS LINKS DOWN)
Video: files.catbox.moe/6i1t1q.mp4
Manifesto: www7.zippyshare.com/v/s95wFErH/file.html

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

I fuck ur mom

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

kek
You already posted this pasta, shlomo.

Evan Green
Evan Green

Attached: Kebab-removal-queen.webm (2.92 MB, 640x356)

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Odin is a cuck virgin nigger faggot and will get smited by the All-Powerful Allah on that near Day. Truthfully rendering the pagans blind, dumb and deaf; gathered by their faces.

For them will be the fire of hell. Neither will it have a complete killing effect on them so that they die, nor shall its torment be lightened for them.

He whom He sends astray, for such you will find no protectors, besides Him, and We shall gather them together on the Day of Resurrection on their faces, blind, dumb and deaf; their abode will be hell; whenever it abates, We shall increase for them the fierceness of the Fire.

Your heroes will be dragged by their faces kicking and screaming into the black flames of Jahannam, and all the shitskins will be laughing at your eternal damnation.

Attached: neverrepent.png (7.96 KB, 165x151)

Evan Young
Evan Young

MY SIDES

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Thread was bumplocked, so I wanted to post it again.

James Bailey
James Bailey

Come at me bro.

Attached: do-you-even-manifest-bro.jpg (55.61 KB, 489x600)

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Attached: 123.webm (4.09 MB, 648x360)

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

No one here will disagree with the claim, the reasons are laughable though. King Nigger was a winter temp IQ retard. Clinton - all 3 - are well proven child predators and murders as well as treasonous individuals who should be executed.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Alex jones must have someone crawling on 8 chan because he has a printed off copy of this manifesto meme on his desk today and was going through it

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

Here comes the Unity Remake

Attached: Hitler-i-Jezus-zabijaja-w-grze-komputerowej-Je.jpg (27.25 KB, 560x360)

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

Attached: 1445407385947-1.png (83.67 KB, 1267x809)
Attached: 1446795453679-1.jpg (23.71 KB, 400x400)
Attached: 1447495211865.jpg (193.82 KB, 1238x652)
Attached: 1447526540969-0.jpg (91.56 KB, 720x474)
Attached: 1447526540969-1.jpg (115.28 KB, 534x807)

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Attached: 1447527606927-0.png (94.69 KB, 1280x893)
Attached: 1447528764377.png (348.53 KB, 1290x1290)
Attached: 1447529131565-3.jpg (349.93 KB, 1350x1030)
Attached: 1447531326385-0.png (283.44 KB, 1024x1280)
Attached: 1454773808829.jpg (67.11 KB, 1152x864)

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Christianity is also a semitic religion

Attached: christianity-is-an-off-shoot-of-judaism.png (69.32 KB, 696x352)

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

<<12935061
tl;dr

Attached: COOLSTORYBRO.jpg (87.23 KB, 600x563)

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

Attached: war.jpg (300.19 KB, 1206x836)
Attached: 2e0a2f50467e26aa6e0dcd4e602181042e0c871c38c19752f0eab1ba97ff3a5b.jpg (290.32 KB, 1080x1079)
Attached: 5c1da8d715bc2c15675c2259906fc020593d0aecd759ff008c30e2e12e23b417.jpg (322.86 KB, 1280x1627)
Attached: 21da643109a4bb5cd2c33dd42c87af4afd58916391e86c0e8ca659420e38c350.jpg (232.39 KB, 1500x1024)
Attached: 34413aeb3d3ad8be6df2056d16b778ebfa09b73f67eecdf284f255862199874a.jpg (26.08 KB, 540x324)

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

pastebin.com/q2dFpZPm
YOU CAN'T STOP ME UPLOADING THIS TEXT AND THE VIDEO EVERYWHERE
THE FIRE RISES

Attached: dance-neon-anime.gif (117.15 KB, 500x370)

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Who is that? There's no way Bendon is out of his holding cell for any type of hearing yet.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

Attached: 3d22cfd9190ebfe207559fa6164093db5c9be62206e2cf0b8c3743917f05ecac.jpg (81.06 KB, 255x217)
Attached: 5a01a42b1ac76b65d7d328c18d20f8f701f4a343c9864afe9e0fc261c44ab1ce.jpg (459.9 KB, 1026x1600)
Attached: 17d53fe853af67785b02bc00e7fbd9ba8460d36561978564629a87ef5b80ebd9.png (67.79 KB, 216x255)
Attached: 1471467361288.jpg (176.88 KB, 770x997)
Attached: d97d93800d49d0a72f8d09f80205fe509c7dc7e2e2314e8402f8a21eb68040e6.jpg (76.88 KB, 1278x785)

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

so good, also subscribe to pewds

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

'And we think that we cannot escape (the punishment of) Allah in the earth, nor can we escape Him by flight."

Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood. Qasitun. firewood.

John Watson
John Watson

Attached: 6765b0f6b761fae64d5141c6272fb498aa213a0d8635f7611984b2c2a97fdbc6.jpg (53.07 KB, 541x380)
Attached: 738979546db34d319e2b378f147fccda4457a2c62d6591c7800f867b4d1762ef.png (32.29 KB, 700x800)
Attached: c09052f9a7c96b4d0dc2ba02df6e39690cd1453268569e4206dc8deedf8bae3e.jpg (155.36 KB, 764x580)
Attached: e859ce7af325e6e83a9300854e1519eefc98c1e2dfaea0543878e4c84a1bd0f5.jpg (173.47 KB, 894x1024)
Attached: eed2a156f4ae8dd0fcfaf4c5b852c1885d2e57ed9a718d7b82d684d95d0951e2.jpg (122.81 KB, 754x1200)

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

MIRROR OF FULL VIDEO
mega.nz/#!pxcEhaoC!E5DFnnOZ0M6DOs5FI4mCCuNz6F-XHdrdjNq8LrkZRwQ

Attached: 800609fa6bd5c4748231d2e18241a4cef1a883d60d1df448c2be4332b7408379.jpg (55.47 KB, 600x544)

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Beautiful

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Someone give me a pirate link for Jesus Strikes Back Judgment Day today seems like s great day to shoot some mudslimes

Attached: 9e44d-15450609136133-800.jpg (46.76 KB, 800x346)

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

where can i download the video its blocked everywhere i look reeee

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Got you covered:

Attached: 008f669b861b9fab64c8a5fff0c02a80ab0fd45bb26e2281f29506c282654a8b.gif (131.15 KB, 540x422)

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Attached: 02fd7ce166dac64d7bce55b1806631a3ebf048687788c40f27ea6189abfadc79.jpg (169.4 KB, 1164x1141)
Attached: 2f5a3131a25baa8d21aaec4ad348846fa2cb7fff99d166b6a8457647b6949a0d.jpg (60.21 KB, 527x356)
Attached: c12bb5989cd51ceef71bceb5a6fc7d18813b206a2171f8b12f06162a55b9bf82.png (198.75 KB, 494x346)
Attached: cf9b1002384a6ea769033867fd794be645afc28561452a1fb9fc715b51376e16.jpg (102.55 KB, 640x936)
Attached: eb2767e852f5602653d6ee0a8c504d4cb27d80df37c22a1ac91798c6754d68dd.jpg (75.31 KB, 540x540)

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

You should actually just fuck latina women instead of worrying about this guy

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

How fucking dumb are you? Did you not see the chest rig at the start of the video? It dropped. You think he practiced wearing that shit enough not to? No.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Attached: 4771ec7a2d0e2e1c57861ee0bc5cd29973862a8ece04b42609f419aa01f3f6c4.jpg (145.54 KB, 1024x683)
Attached: 759951e9e4057fd372550e55c63ab95251979a06878d22f1c39cd9bd1ee703bb.png (93.17 KB, 250x237)
Attached: 1476045793469.jpg (173.82 KB, 966x1113)
Attached: big-pepe.jpg (33.04 KB, 491x315)
Attached: c47184175f254104fe2bb4a8ccbeed5438f41e2c22026c3897ccfc89691d8ee9.png (18 KB, 780x620)

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

ALL of you are EVIL

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

That cop on the right is jealous af Kek.

Doing a mass shooting in Teva sandals is pretty Chad tbh.

Attached: D910A8F9-9FDC-406B-890A-E09F6A9119AC.jpeg (105.72 KB, 1039x569)

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

thanks fam you are the bomb

Attached: 1467205129718.jpg (6.44 KB, 320x320)

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

thanks m8

Attached: CALL-TO-PAIN.jpg (249.68 KB, 1063x591)

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Evil is a point of view

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Can anyone give me the full unedited live stream?

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

files.catbox.moe/6i1t1q.mp4

right click and save video as
check thread fags

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

If you think getting stomped into the dirt by the Wrath of Saxony is bad, just wait until you get to meet angry souls of the yazidi you've tormented in this like. Tell Melek Taus I said hello.

Attached: 1455399943315-2.jpg (699.41 KB, 1558x2401)

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

and from our point of view invading shitskins getting removed is the greatest good.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

CHECKED AND HEIL'ED

His name is Brenton Tarrant. Hero we need.

Attached: 64.jpg (359.97 KB, 663x816)

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Can anyone give me the livestream!?!?!?!?!?
<all these newfags not reading the thread
At least the kikes attempting to remove it from the internet are driving more and more normalfags here who'll end up getting redpilled on the JQ. I don't even care anymore since 8/pol/ has shit for many years now. Even in its current state it managed to produce an IRL aussie shitposter that will end up sparking the race wars.

BRENTON-SAMA DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: ee03c37f117190ea4c82ac04613d33bbeb97ec3b6f10c38378564b5c0419e897.png (89.2 KB, 843x653)

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

getting played like a fiddle by the kikes, billionaires and NWO

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

Your protectors are nothing, illusions, ghosts.
My God is All Powerful, ever-living, the final face. The King of the Hour. THE HOUR. THE HOUR. YOU WILL BURN ON THE HOUR
HAHAHA
HAHAHHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

New Zealand gun laws to change

New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has vowed to change the nation's gun laws after confirming the "primary perpetrator" in Christchurch's terror attack used five legally purchased weapons.

"When people, of course, hear that this individual had acquired a gun licence and acquired weapons of that range, then obviously I think people will be seeking change, and I'm committing to that," Ms Ardern said.

"I can tell you one thing right now, our gun laws will change," she also told reporters in Wellington on Saturday.

afr.com/news/world/oceania/new-zealand-gun-laws-to-change-ardern-20190316-p514q0

Attached: IMG-2027.JPG (26.95 KB, 480x360)

Jack White
Jack White

neck yourself moshie

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Literally haven’t seen anything more than those shit photos. Do they not understand archives are currency here?

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

I'm a fucking Brainlet, how do you link this with accelerationism?

Attached: b1.png (6.95 KB, 226x223)

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

He did do something wrong. He should have given christianty shit in his manifesto.

It's a semitic religion and doesn't belong to our race. It's made by shitskins for shitskins.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

(1)
Imagine being so scared and unable to control the narrative that you have to claim it was all a false flag.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Some immigrants dropped their trash where a church was, so this friendly australian janitor was just cleaning up the place is all. But it's going to take more than a hard charging motivated janitor to get rid of the kikes and traitor politicians.
Anyway I don't agree with him that jews are okay to live in Israel. No fuck them, they don't get nothing.

Attached: 3e5c42408d75207b2396ad442fb6ac8354e7d558dd77ae2190c6073f1a869bf4.jpg (13.62 KB, 225x209)

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

Your semitic death-cult will only bring about your own deaths you miscegenated shitskins.

Attached: BE-THE-LIGHTNING.png (3.52 MB, 1551x1963)

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Wow you guys are fucked up in the head. Imagine if you guys were the target, your opinion would be greatly changed. There's not much I can say that will change your mental retardation, but I can just hope you all live horrible, miserable lives and you'll always wonder why, like you losers already do.

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Attached: punishershootingsandnigger.jpg (390.73 KB, 2048x1536)

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

I'm a pagan (I hate that term but it gets the point across fast) and now is not the time for pagan vs christ cuck.

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

(2)
Anti-Christian D&C
It isn't going to work moshie. No one cares about the religion aspect aside from removing Kebab.

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Jesus Christ were all of you raped as a child to be so fucking destroyed like this? You have to be the most retarded twisted futile brainshit to mock the situation and support a mentally disordered piece of shit

Lack of reason and empathy have swallowed this world.

Jack King
Jack King

Imagine if you guys were the target
Every user here owns tons of guns though retard. We welcome the bloodshed.

Robert Price
Robert Price

magine if you guys were the target
It's like you've been under a rock these past years. Fuck off you dumb idealist cunt.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

Christianity is the kebab we have been putting up with for hundreds of years. It needs to be purged from every european society.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

DUUUUUUDDDDEEEE IF THINGS WERE DIFFERENT YOUD REACT DIFFERENT
very inciteful chaim

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

We aren't mocking it,it's a fucking celebration! You're next.

Attached: 492c242ec7abd84031b43240eb072c326b93b199575cd8f4bf1dfead9ef167c7.jpg (111 KB, 640x1136)

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

Just sit back and love your enemies Goyim! They won't tirelessly work to destroy you.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Jesus Christ were all of you raped as a child
No but Muhammad's first wife was (by muhammed)

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

My empathy for non-whites died 50 years before I was born. Go kill yourself

Attached: GLR-fucking-kike.jpg (38.3 KB, 199x500)

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

We have been the target for decades. This is the only logical follow up. Cry for your miserable life.

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

No, there's actually too much empathy considering your emotional bellyaching. People will always end up dying and chosing who does is absolutely fine. Chose your side.

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

Anyone link the stream from yesterday?

James Garcia
James Garcia

You shills are really going all out today.
It's a false flag!
It didn't name the Jew!
Christianity is the real enemy!
Muh gun laws!
Muh optics!
READ THE 74 PAGES
It's all spelled out there. I understand why the shills are scared. We finally had someone that wasn't a total retard go all out. More attacks will happen. The race war is finally going to go hot. You faggots can't help but overreact and continue to demonize white males and attempt to take away the few rights they have left.

There are more of us than you and that's why we're going to win.

/reddit/index.html

Attached: (you)3.gif (3.46 MB, 853x945)

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

when he is done with mosque 1
goes back to car
I am lord of hellfire
reggae plays
my absolute jimmies
youtu.be/iAGIOepeq8k
This mad mad aussie remover cunt

Attached: 8863448f6d-62217368.jpg (75.71 KB, 608x342)
Attached: 1501358056102-(1).gif (109.11 KB, 300x103)
Attached: -6456943518.jpg (10.31 KB, 195x259)

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

If you want to know whether it's a psyop or not, just check the catalog on cuckchan.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (435.44 KB, 540x960)

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

I've reposted it about 20 times in this thread. Maybe lurk before posting faggot.

James Morales
James Morales

Brenton Tarrant is a hero

Attached: 1465153269477.jpg (45.94 KB, 640x480)
Attached: 1466303582841-4.jpg (177.29 KB, 1414x610)
Attached: 1466317810126-4.jpg (56.31 KB, 551x400)
Attached: 1466641204402-0.jpg (66.46 KB, 540x399)
Attached: 1466740980963.jpg (53.39 KB, 432x520)

Caleb James
Caleb James

Nice invasion, stupid
Nice cherry-pick, kike.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

00:06:48.000
Die!
Now I know what it's like!
I'll kill them all if I like!
Only time on my side,
No one listened to reason,
It's too late and I'm ready to fight! (So what! So what?!)
I'm ready to fight! (So what! So what?!) [x7, fading]

Attached: Ministry---So-What.webm (7.49 MB, 240x240)

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Anyone who supports this should be shot on sight, you actually provide nothing to this world and are completely useless trailer trash. Keep being incels you sad, pathetic, losers lmaooo.

You know what hurts more then words? The shower you basement dwellers refuse to use. Stay poor and incompetent at everything you do, retards. Nothing I can say can hurt you as much as your pathetic day to day lives of living in trailer homes. I'm suprised any of you actually left your basements to find a job to be able to afford a gun at all.

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

the country that most emulates my politicals views is the peoples republic of china
he was a commie

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

There are (unsubstantied) claims he could be BO of
/k/index.html

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

His manifesto shows he isn't particularly clever. He was a brave man, but he wasn't smart. No matter how good Brenton his actions, christianity must always be spit on.

Attached: join-them.jpg (258.77 KB, 1000x1502)

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

you all live in trailer homes
you never leave the basement
What did he meme by this?

Attached: 7f4b0e44c419f9be349081d7caeebf0410a10c003ed7bb46a37d72790987f6e3.jpg (34.8 KB, 512x288)

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

Anyone who supports this should be shot
This is your mind on zionism.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

ok roastie

Attached: gay-mens-choir-aids.jpg (113.47 KB, 680x838)

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Attached: findwaldo2.png (1.31 MB, 800x1600)

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

don't read the manifesto goyim I assure you he's an idiot
do read my attempts to D&C and derail your discussion

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Attached: 1529956162697.jpg (185.78 KB, 913x1200)
Attached: 1526890602573.jpg (961.17 KB, 1008x1304)
Attached: 1517907766037.jpg (190.54 KB, 700x920)
Attached: 5b58e6b47ad77.jpeg (574.59 KB, 960x960)

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

'And that the foolish among us [Satanic Genies and the Pagans] used to utter against Allah that which was an enormity in falsehood.'

Fools. Firewood for hellfire for your treachery and breaking of the sacred oath.

You dare defy the Lord of the worlds? Taste Hell-Fire.

His throne is great and you will be humbled.

GIVEN TRUE SIGHT.
You pagans will never paradise.

You will never be in the presence of the Sovereign Omnipotent. You will fall therein, disgraced and humiliated.

One second of hell-fire and you will forget all of odin and his minions.

Manifest loss is upon thee and the like, keep killing us, send us to Heaven we are ready to die.

I pray you never repent, I pray you are blessed with a bountiful life so you are in even further debt to your Lord.

I pray you kill more believers so your soul is driven further and further into the depths of hell.

And at your death I hope you taste a painful soul extraction as a taste of what is to come.

Die.

Attached: jinn.png (4.03 KB, 576x83)

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

HERO

HEIL Brenton Tarrant

Attached: 1468049231334.png (344.77 KB, 616x396)
Attached: 1468333306785.jpg (230.42 KB, 1280x853)
Attached: 1468349173133-0.jpg (112.44 KB, 960x960)
Attached: 1468349173133-1.jpg (134.62 KB, 1028x960)
Attached: 1468349173133-2.jpg (25.06 KB, 480x269)

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

All this took place on the wrong continent tho, it's Europe where the mosques should burn, sadly no way a regular folk could get an arsenal like that here

David Stewart
David Stewart

No, by all means go read it. But he watered down his own message with contradictions and memes. Also made some stupid points about moving to the cities and reclaiming them instead of abandoning for the miscegenation and marxists shit-holes that they are.

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

HEIL HITLER
HEIL ODINNN

HEIL BRENTON TARRANT!

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

They can, but they have not put the will to do it.

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

Attached: DVhPKxzXkAA32gQ.jpg (135.98 KB, 556x1024)
Attached: 32c328bdd28a2c8336895135a4340d230a397b11bffd9596ce35573142eee6e8.gif (38.95 KB, 399x369)
Attached: uqkogvwcp2y11.jpg (84.04 KB, 520x652)
Attached: consider.jpg (37.04 KB, 332x275)

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Be my guest and write your own manifesto and outscore him, scum.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

fuck off sand nigger
waste of trips

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

Also made some stupid points about moving to the cities and reclaiming them instead of abandoning for the miscegenation and marxists shit-holes that they are.
You obviously didn't read it, only skimmed it at best. The entire point was to stop running. Face them head on in the cities and kill them or force them to leave. We already control the countryside.

But he watered down his own message with contradictions and memes.
He never contradicts himself. He shitposts throughout it to ensure everyone would know he was actually a Zig Forumsack. Post examples to prove me wrong.
You won't because you can't

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

Attached: pepesniffing.png (83.54 KB, 706x680)

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Sahlah bint Suhail came to the Prophet and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I see signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhaifah when Salim enters upon me.” The Prophet said: “Breastfeed him.” She said: “How can I breastfeed him when he is a grown man? The Messenger of Allah smiled and said: “I know that he is a grown man.” So she did that, then she came to the Prophet and said: “I have never seen any signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhayfah after that.” And he was present at (the battle of) Badr.

Sahih - sunnah.com/urn/1262620

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

I don't need your false god that promised you 70 virgin goat to kill yourself.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

While the newfags are here, spam loli, gore, and redpills.

Attached: 4df33417db6e5a85184b16d12fb41ba8d00a89a9891c668dca29f6932077f0ce.jpg (288.26 KB, 1345x1382)
Attached: a3101cb673a5669d8bc5db6033e46ea1eff0f63234e29f1e633a182ac79c8afc.jpg (99.54 KB, 630x473)
Attached: 1452024833926.jpg (85.68 KB, 640x624)

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Attached: 1465085835698.png (62.26 KB, 234x255)
Attached: 1465104433984-4.jpg (52.18 KB, 576x1024)
Attached: 1465119774142.jpg (252.47 KB, 615x820)
Attached: 1465766316001-0.gif (1.85 MB, 500x683)
Attached: 1466635229328.png (210.54 KB, 500x743)

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

jelly?

clearly blessed

clearly jelly

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

TARRANT ISN'T DEAD
He will merely be in jail until our countries are free.

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

"I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature.
The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the
People’s Republic of China."
calls himself eco-fasc, says the nation closest to his views is PRC.

The point to stop fleeing the fight is good, but to enter the cities is to become part of it. Stay in the countryside and move into the city whenever it is necessary.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

If you guys win and kill all brown people, will you ever miss all their food? I'm sincerely curious about this.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Nah.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

It's hard to get guns in any once White country.
o?

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

Attached: 1444592287598.jpg (109.42 KB, 413x499)
Attached: 1464436023837.png (2.13 MB, 1470x980)
Attached: 1465772775488.jpg (208.92 KB, 800x778)
Attached: 1465777743755.jpg (115.19 KB, 577x559)
Attached: 1466930883691.jpeg (66.21 KB, 600x484)

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

What a dumb question. If we could get rid of all the foreigners by throwing out their cuisine from out cultures it would be easy.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

The point to stop fleeing the fight is good, but to enter the cities is to become part of it. Stay in the countryside and move into the city whenever it is necessary.
<just stay in the woods and don't fight us goyim
How do you plan to take the city if you won't even fight for it?

David Richardson
David Richardson

NICK FUENTES LIVE! OH YEAAAHH!

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

only niggers can curry
Anyone can cook anything, kike.

Isaac White
Isaac White

I can still cook chinese food even when there's no chinese miles away. Now neck yourself to help us save our planet

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

READ THE 74 PAGES

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

cities are worth fighting for

William Torres
William Torres

This is one of the best edits yet. Is it available in a better quality anywhere? Like derived from the 480p version from Bitchute?

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

You either believe that ethnic food can be reproduced through recipe and the question is moot or you believe that different peoples have different inherent traits that give them a propensity for cooking food in a certain way (aka nature>nurture) and our beliefs are justified. Either way it's a stupid post.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

you're that same buttblasted mudjew who likes to spam sand-kike-in-the-sky fairytale bullshit from here did you know your sky-daddy neurosis is a used & abused hand-me-down from the jews?
your scripture and your posts are the fantasies of the frustrated and weak.

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

We laugh at of you types for always trying to make that argument.
Durr you should let poor criminals into your country because food.
What a stupid fucking argument. I can't believe you repeat it ad nauseum.

Attached: 9f8987f390c5d9a181f2680e1e040913aa7afe3a52aaac893d50834d5d0caea4.jpg (116.66 KB, 960x720)

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Attached: 1468025950895-1.jpg (18.42 KB, 630x488)
Attached: eke.jpg (30.66 KB, 555x333)
Attached: g.png (92.55 KB, 666x745)
Attached: img-(2).jpg (9.03 KB, 300x199)
Attached: kek.jpg (8.1 KB, 224x224)

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

They'll find an excuse to bomb it to dust.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Well tbqhwy familia, delicious food of any kind has more impact on my life than anything else foreigners ever do.

Henry Young
Henry Young

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Go back to facebook.

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

I knew 2 guys through a friend who bought an island and wanted to build it into a little haven. They were most of the way through infrastructure construction when a bunch of nigs with AK's took it. They had no recourse, so they had to ditch the project.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

use this song Les Brigandes - The great replacement (French song about white genocide w/ subtitles) bitchute.com/video/2NtIz1KR98H5/

it explains everything and it can be used with normies.

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

i like to eat what's in my trough hurrrrr
nothing matters as long as i have my trough

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (802.99 KB, 800x533)

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

I'm visiting from 4chan /int/

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

(14) So be not weak and ask not for peace (from the enemies of Islam) while you are having the upper hand. Allah is with you, and He will never decrease the reward of your good deeds.

(6) And don't be weak in the pursuit of the enemy; if you are suffering (hardships) then surely, they (too) are suffering (hardships) as you are suffering, but you have a hope from Allah (for the reward, i.e. Paradise) that for which they hope not; and Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.

We will slaughter all of you.

We will never seek peace with the Pagans, we will drive you out, your souls are weak and frail.

Y

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

keeps attempting to D&C
afraid to quote relevant portion about cities from manifesto because it ruins his D&C attempt.

Here let me help you:
Don’t leave the cities, Run towards the fight, Not away

Run towards the cities, run towards the conflict,run towards the enemy, fleeing from the enemy is cowardice. The countrysides are already ours, as they have always been. The people of the countrysides are already traditional, already close to nature, already supportive of their people.
Its the cities where the struggle lies, its the cities where the invaders have massed, its the cities where the marxists have poisoned the institutions, its the cities where the traitorous media and corporations lie and its the cities where the anti-white politicians and the NGOs make their homes.
Invade the cities, take the cities, battle in the streets for the cities. The cities are the economic, judicial, political,ethnic and cultural battleground of our people and it is there we shall wage our war.
The countryside can wait, the cities need you, your youth needs you. Despite how many of you may feel living amongst the pollution, amongst the cultural filth, crammed into tiny apartments in the city sprawls, far flung from mans natural environment. But it is there our future will be made and it is there the battle for our peoples future will be fought.
RETAKE THE CITIES, RETAKE YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

Attached: d7a5263afb603cc74fb8c4b775855bfe836ff183.png (162.4 KB, 408x519)

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Gay cover
Not the original Eurythmics version

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

Fuck off

Attached: 1516177555406.webm (1.83 MB, 640x480)

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

we will never allow them to have our homeland

do you fagshists not see the irony that a new zealand land is defending his "homeland"?

You're even worse than commishit larpers. Unironically kill yourselves

Attached: 1423596748198.jpg (21.45 KB, 217x265)

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Les Brigandes - The great replacement (French song about white genocide w/ subtitles)

The Great Replacement is an English translation of the French "Grand Remplacement," which denotes white genocide via 3rd world immigration and race mixing.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

Not an argument.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

you worship a jew in the sky and fantasize about strength you lack. go be stinky somewhere else nigger

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

It's more about our people than dirt.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

imagine being this butthurt that the original prophet was Jewish and not a great Nord.

but muh white skinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

how do i rebuff this critique?
s-steven molyjew line, go!

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

Straya

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Care to clarify what you were trying to say then?

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

cunt

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Hopefully the hepatitis C beats your HIV faggot.

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

wow you really are fucking bovine. god

Robert Price
Robert Price

PDFs are possibly virus laden and might phone home.. Image is better.

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

Go to the cities then you anime retard. They will welcome you.

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

worshipping a jew because the jews said so
but muh 6,000 year old eaarttthhh

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

Okay look, just give me a few examples of ways your life is affected more by immigrants than mine is when I eat a kebab or curry.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

I looked at his words and all i could think is Zig Forums is always right this shit was going to happen sooner or later It is a weird and wild time line we live in gentleman if any one comments at his actions and hasn't read his statements Lurk more Most known his position and fellings towards the current situation facing western civilization things have been coming to a head quickly as of late his words are everyones and no one's echo chambers are going to doom us all or save us ?

Who knows these thing's. Seriously though
Deus Vult
It's Happening.

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

Not an argument.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

I'm doing my part !
Are you ?

Attached: Last-shot-to-stay-#1.mp4 (15.12 MB, 768x432)

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Attached: 1517907766037.jpg (190.54 KB, 700x920)
Attached: DVhPKxzXkAA32gQ.jpg (135.98 KB, 556x1024)
Attached: 32c328bdd28a2c8336895135a4340d230a397b11bffd9596ce35573142eee6e8.gif (38.95 KB, 399x369)
Attached: giletjaunesboxerwhitemenangry.png (336.37 KB, 1666x1030)
Attached: e555dde82010d1578c7703909650d0a4a3813833635b4446a9994b68fbb3e416.jpg (73.92 KB, 634x594)

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

FUCK OFF ZOG BOTS, JIDF, MOSSAD SHILLS!

TFW NO MENTION OF THE HOLOHOAX BEING USED TO FURTHER WHITE GENOCIDE.
DESCRIBES HIMSELF WITH TRENDING BUZZ WORDS ("ethno nationalist eco fascist").
VISITED A NIZARI ISMAELI HOTEL IN PAKISTAN
It was formed as a result of a religious and political movement of the minority Nizari Ismaili sect supported by the anti-Seljuk population. Being heavily outnumbered, they resisted adversaries by employing strategic strongholds and the use of tactics such as sacrificial assassination and psychological warfare.
SACRIFICIAL ASSASSINATION
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nizari_Ismaili_state

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html
the former director of the intelligence agency in Peshawar
where Tarrant visited in Pakistan, this was the DIRECTOR of the intelligence agency in charge
HANGS HIMSELF
THE DAY
OF
TARRANTS SHOOTING

MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS WHAT SUBHUMANS DO!

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Taxes and the corrupt politicians these fucks vote for. Additionally, the policies passed by corporations looking to skim extra cash from mass migration.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

innocent
They literally were living in New Zealand aka they had already invadrd

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

i noticed how dumb you are, it's not supposed to be an argument you fucking nigger-tier retard. when the doctor diagnoses the tumor in your frontal lobe do you tell him it's not a fucking argument?

William Robinson
William Robinson

muh christcucks goy

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

INNOCENT
PEOPLE
Way to give yourself away right off the bat, torpedo

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

SPREAD THE MANIFESTO AND MEMES VIA DISCORD

Your gaming communities, your normie servers, everywhere. Don't use your own account. Make new accounts, E-mails, use tor, use VPN. Spread this everywhere until there's no where on the Internet that anyone can go without encountering it. Your posts will be deleted instantly by mods on servers. Make more accounts. Attack. The war continues by winning over the hearts and minds of fringe cases and fence sitters. Convince everyone through exposure. Social osmosis. Use good OPSEC.

Attached: index.jpg (3.55 KB, 225x225)

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS WHAT SUBHUMANS DO!

You're right, we need to repay the anglo for Dresden

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

no u

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Ok sorry to spoil it for you guys but your hero is a hypocryte

propose ethnic authonomy and diversity and be prepared to kill for it
be at the same time ethnically European living on foreign Australian soil and defend it from other migrants just as you, only from middle east

you should have helped Aboriginal Australians to kick off European immigrants from Australia in the first place you fucking retard

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

you managed to turn me shitting on mudkike religion into D&C, good job. now take your shekel and fuck off

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Go to the cities then you anime retard. They will welcome you.
<can't even refute manifesto's point
<n-no U!!!
Thanks for confirming you're a D&C shill.

Attached: b510ec469d4f017f58dd8b1e72dfc711292a77d3a7763b17c8b484a163ccd3d8.gif (148.06 KB, 340x340)

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

now you're leaning the ropes. fucking lurk moar faggot

James Allen
James Allen

Attached: 47581919-1147567602066977-8177336138754371995-n.jpg (106.68 KB, 640x640)
Attached: festival-of-violence.png (163.39 KB, 476x346)
Attached: 1501153429180.gif (338.64 KB, 300x100)
Attached: 18A6036D-78F5-45E9-9124-97691E98FD7F.jpeg (165.92 KB, 500x500)

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

implying any of them are jewish
tfw odin fags are more jewish than old-school jews

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

it's an objective and verifiable fact that Europeans settled and replaced the ethnic population of New Zealand and Australia. You'd have to be a retarded dumb tin foil hat wearing retard to not see that

But to imply that third world immigration is a mass orchestrated plot to replace the whites can only be corroborated by jpg images on Zig Forums and videos on youtube, without any actual data, thus why you see so few academics, scientists, sociologists, etc support you guys
Implying sociologists arent commie jews that want the death of western civilization
yeah of course they are. Ever wonder why anyone and everyone who disagrees with your faggotry is a jew or a communist?

Which race do you think is the biggest consumer of cuckold porn, per capita? Degeneracy is something white europe is doing to themselves. They (you) are the root and cause of it all. wake up.

Attached: 1423512652721.jpg (40.91 KB, 392x604)

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

There's an excellent chance that I've been on the chans longer than you have, user.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

What kind of Christian are you?

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

some of you guys are f ing nut jobs you need find a woman to discharge your loins so you arent so f ing uptight the jews or blacks arent out to get you whacko's

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

abrahamic religion isn't jewish hand-me-down shit
lel
k

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

oy vey join islam white people

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Replacing other races does not harm my own, therefore I will not feel bad about it.

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

i'm fucking shaking

Alexander James
Alexander James

brainwashed by real jews

imagine worshiping a man

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

One day the human race will get all his colors mixed.

There will not be pure white or black people to say or do shit like this because most times assholes (like hittler) someday realize that they are being just mentally ill and end up killing themselves.

Huuurrr an eye for an eye they kill us eurobictches and we clear their kebab we will solve it like free fire no one gets me im a sad white opressed webrevolutionary

Attached: giphy.gif (879.62 KB, 400x400)

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

So what, a Noahide?

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

matrixtxri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190316/MATRIX_010250_Slq_christchurch_manifesto_pic.jpg

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Then you're a bigger shitskin than the image of Muslims you have in your head. This means that unless you change your ways, you're not a human, but a force that must be removed physically for the betterment of humanity.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

I am an Muslim and pray to your All Might Lord 5 times a day. I put my head on the floor and seek forgiveness from the Omnipotent Power.

I am a rational being, my breast has been expanded to accept Islam, I understand all Pride and Greatness belongs to the Lord. I understand this life is fleeting, I am patiently waiting for my death.

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

lebensraum is bad, mmmkay?
fuck off nigger lover

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

This man is a terrorist. Terrorism does not change its moral character simply because it's "your team" that's doing it. The proper response is not to respond with anger or malice or hatred or even to seek revenge, but to comfort the wounded and the dying, to assist the families of those affected, and to prosecute those responsible. In a civilized society, there are some roads which must not be followed, some bridges which must not be crossed, some precedents which must not be set, some actions which must not be acceptable.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Attached: 6e69cda7f282f147ae8f42bcf4fd7f1bd4e64b6924ea4e6268c37cad7851a163.png (1.57 MB, 1000x15000)
Attached: 30aadbec41848ec976b4cf6357c5a3cddb72f75f41d346244121414cb5894029.png (1015.21 KB, 1000x3993)
Attached: 334dcb573d5d374ec2b83aadb397f714a89e2c1eb2454bf9e816bf5d55517766.png (1.68 MB, 1000x15000)
Attached: ee7f153a036283ac189911a4d95e9c6cdcdd77b6eb528a7d42f2814d5e7c37d6.png (1.73 MB, 1000x15000)
Attached: ece6cbf0491050e1e0a702d8288e1751880281c115472d7d25d8c29c2466b237.png (1.65 MB, 1000x15000)

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

What do you think of the sahih hadith I posted earlier?

Sahlah bint Suhail came to the Prophet and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I see signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhaifah when Salim enters upon me.” The Prophet said: “Breastfeed him.” She said: “How can I breastfeed him when he is a grown man? The Messenger of Allah smiled and said: “I know that he is a grown man.” So she did that, then she came to the Prophet and said: “I have never seen any signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhayfah after that.” And he was present at (the battle of) Badr.

sunnah.com/urn/1262620

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Jesus Christ were all of you raped as a child to be so fucking destroyed like this?
Good fucking lord. must everything in your world view revolve around some type of sexual dysfunction or deviance? It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1439258424850.jpg (76.11 KB, 750x592)

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Pizza in japan made by japs is better than pizza in NY made by spics. Whites make better tacos

Abbos arent human.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

INCELS!!!!
Everytime.

Attached: 052ff8fb3c9ece85af8a1f99120f0c09575c77f9d11df733de8bcb0e81d5d688.jpg (46.22 KB, 657x634)

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Some guys are into kinky shit, problem?

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

removed physically for the betterment of humanity.
And you call me a hypocrite.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Attached: 6e69cda7f282f147ae8f42bcf4fd7f1bd4e64b6924ea4e6268c37cad7851a163.png (1.57 MB, 1000x15000)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

can't wait to hear you bitch about morality when a pack of niggers rapes your wife and chops your head off. morals are for the in-group, not out-groups.

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

A prophet of God authorized adult breastfeeding? hmmm

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

All can be reproduced, all is known. We'd still be able to eat whatever ethnikz food we wanted if they all dropped dead.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

yo do you know why siegeculture is down? been that way for a couple weeks

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

All these (1)'s denouncing BT nonstop for the last 24 hours.
Golly gee, why could this be?

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Fuck off back to twitter. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. You can't stop this with words. The fire rises. The race war is coming. Anons here have prepared for years. They have guns. They are ready to face the bloodshed.

David Wilson
David Wilson

Can we get an eye of the tiger edit?

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

He wanted to make people know that it's not gay to get your nipple sucked as a guy.

Problem? Maybe your wife should suck your nipple once in a while..

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Attached: b282690c0afd53c9017ff1cb5911ff904fa90eae821c95d1112a8b436748b4e5.png (1.88 MB, 1000x15000)

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Ouchie ouch.

Attached: d4b57af7fe69cf300e5f04c408ffeec045ff97860ecb958d625ef4624b8b19ad.png (390.35 KB, 2560x2465)
Attached: d248c81e992a1ce92a6e843fcd59211a9e27ba7e6652193a96aa82f9c970c3bd.jpg (21.06 KB, 349x356)

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

I look forward to the day where the tribunals burn you at the stake while you cry and piss your pants. I'll be laughing in the back, along with all other regular people because we chose not to participate in a fucking retarded, unscientific non-movement with a load of cockroaches trying to drive humanity to extinction. Just like Hitler's legacy is pissed on so will yours

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

it's an objective and verifiable fact that Europeans settled and replaced the ethnic population of New Zealand and Australia. You'd have to be a retarded dumb tin foil hat wearing retard to not see that
That's neat. Too bad it's a war for evolutionary survival, not some finishing school where we all whip our dicks out to measure who the most "moral" or 'indigenous" is.

Attached: 1434678571543.jpg (186.74 KB, 618x618)

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

I'll have to try Japanese pizza if I ever visit Japan I guess, but I couldn't disagree more regarding tacos.

James Parker
James Parker

condemning a murderer to death is justice according to you

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

nice fantasy blogpost faggot, nobody cares what you think about when you touch yourself.

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

Gonna need a link to the track on its own chief

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

Reread the hadith. He authorized a man to breastfeed from a woman who was not his family member to get rid of desire. But you're just a shitposter anyway

Quick tip, don't double-space between words, it's a tip-off of your age and is probably being analyzed.

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

I'll side with whatever side ends up winning
Typical normalfag.

Attached: 601f9637cbe95e123bdfb8402cec562ee1903a52a9ae2142550a3e1e5f4ec6fa.gif (277.13 KB, 576x549)

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

NZ is 45% jewish

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

So it's best that we helped them kill the Muslims
not sensing the sarcasm after the following words "so they can kill us while we're weak as they laugh in their golden castles"

Attached: u.png (97.41 KB, 645x729)

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Maybe suck my big black cock

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

imagine being a room temp IQ nigger. lmfao

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

Is this amateur dentistry , or did he not pay his debts?

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

coincided with Strzok transcript release

BINGO
There it fucking is, lads. Without fail.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

good, so you agree that the current ongoing fall of western civilization is entirely the genetic fault of the sissy white man who is a slave to his senses? Even if you consider Muslims to be a non adversary then you don't need to wait long, the chinese (the problem you don't even know how to begin to address) Will soon eliminate all the vestiges of civilization that you hold dear and replace you as is their right

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

The latter

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

he didn't pay for his tooth pullings. lol

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

unscientific
tips

you can go back to reddit now

Attached: fedora.jpg (40.7 KB, 640x604)

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

well proven jewish myth
Want to know how I know you belong on plebbit?

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Quick tip, don't double-space between words, it's a tip-off of your age and is probably being analyzed.
I no longer care. Let them come. Every attempt to silence the people just accelerates things as intended. These posts aren't going to be any worse than the 1000s I've made shitposting here over the years. I've been archiving and sharing books, videos, and various things on Zig Forums since it was still part of /n/. They know who I am and I've never cared.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

is there a video with an end?
Always wondered how long he kept fighting.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

If you breastfeed from a woman, you will have no desire to fuck her. This should only be done if you are a step-child to a step-mother.

It's a simple science.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

So, uh, how do I get in contact with like minded individuals and start training?
inb4 FBI
We're all behind VPNs here.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Attached: fbi-glow-in-the-dark.jpg (68.31 KB, 758x810)

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Ever eat mexican tacos? Grissley rib meat, soggy corn tortilas, and chopped raw onion/cilantro with a squeeze of lime.
Vs steak/sliced xhicken/pork cheese, tomato cilantro onion, lime on a flour tortilla.

Japs send japs overseas to learn foreign foods. They go to italy to learn pizza.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Might finally be some impetus for NS groups to sort their shit out. Last few years have just seen some real solid autistic infighting, like that Salafi Neo-Nazi meme and the whole 09A Iron Gates shit.

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

You best be behind an offshore VPN nigger.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

it took hundreds of millions of the world's people to defeat less than 80million
it took trillions of dollars to defeat a country well beyond the brink of bankruptcy who then repaired itself to the healthiest economy the planet has ever seen
<this legacy is bad

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

I love Mexican tacos, ese.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Not been my experience. There's a Mexican restaurant in my town run by actual Mexicans and surprise surprise, food's good. Quality, and cheap.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

Hardcore Henry is more than just a meme. For some, it's a way of life.

Attached: Hardcore-Henry-Ok.jpg (45.76 KB, 702x372)
Attached: Untitled---Copy-(3).png (116.63 KB, 195x267)

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

muh neitzche
go kill yourself you godless faggot.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

VPNs and tor don't help you. Everything is compromised, recorded, and analyzed should you ever trigger the right filters. Even encryption is useless.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

so you agree
Top pilpul
that the current ongoing fall of western civilization is entirely the genetic fault of the sissy white man
Guess which word lets me know that you jack off to too much gay porn?

But I digress, we're a mere 70 years out from suffering the worst genetic culling our race has ever experienced in WWII, followed by three generations of the most sophisticated brainwashing regiment ever invented. That's a blink of an eye in the evolutionary sense And not even a century has passed and we're already starting to bounce back and taking chunks out of your kind. Do you think your kind will be able to recover so quickly after we firebomb you into pools of tallow by the millions?

Attached: 1469761041925.jpg (59.98 KB, 598x358)

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

imagine being this short AND a white male AND in a country full of huge ARAB COCK

kek

waste yourself faggot

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

i don't think you know how encryption works lol

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

HEIL BRENTON

Attached: 1456094252904-4.jpg (317.69 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: 1456145159736-4.jpg (360.25 KB, 1280x1766)
Attached: 1456147059521-1.jpg (110.91 KB, 1200x793)
Attached: 1456148198939-2.jpg (641.2 KB, 800x1197)
Attached: 1456148198940-4.png (302.15 KB, 338x494)

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

not triple dipping your real identity into plebbit + /leftycuck/ + Zig Forums
not triple dipping your real identity + having multiple faux identities on your unhidden IP
not creating a believable paper trail through triple dipping IRL stores/restaurants/bars per identity
NSA can't touch autists.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Yeah, encryption is useless that's why the UK istrying to "ban" encryption. I guess I should use my real IP. Think again you retarded nigger glower.

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Mad mudshit so mad a manlet offed 50 of them.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

demonize 8ch
(1)
big think

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Its likely adaptations. Actual mexican food is disgusting and made from trash ingredients. Ever see them make soup? They dont seperate the bones and toss in huge things like an entire corn on the cob

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

i don't think you know how encryption works lol
<every CPU is backdoored at the factory
<expecting encryption to actually be legit on such a device
I don't think you know how computers work. Seriously, go learn about how bad things really are.

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Zig Forums
demonized
Okay. Now what?

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

But to imply that third world immigration is a mass orchestrated plot to replace the whites can only be corroborated by jpg images on Zig Forums
hootonplan.jpeg
protocols.png
kalergiplan.winrar

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

imagine thinking he offed them when they are
enjoying beautiful virgins in paradise

KEK

MANLET LOSE AGAIN

XDDDDDD

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

LOL

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

fine link me something then

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Yea, it's called pozole, and it's a standard system to make the broth. Of course you put bones into the broth, that's how you get the flavor from the bone marrow through many hours of boiling and reduction. Do you know how to cook anything beyond putting a goddamn hot pocket into the microwave, or are you just looking for an excuse to hate Mexicans?

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

I didn't say to use your real IP faggot. I'm telling you encryption is faulty as it currently is implemented and so is tor. So be careful while using them and assume everything you do over them is tracked just like doing everything in clear text on your real IP.

William Clark
William Clark

tfw kushner is still in the white house

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

Even encryption is useless.
Zig Forumsacks are big enough fish for the NSA to crack using hardware backdoors which would prove their existence to the unbelieving masses
No user.
Your claim (means) may be correct, yet your ends are retarded. No Zig Forumsack - not even Tarrant carry that much weight.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

YOU DONT LEAVE THE BONES IN SOUP YOU STUPID SPIC

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Kid listen here and listen well: get out

You're currently in a country where the right owns the most weapons and makes up most of the army. When this gets out of control you're dead and so will be everyone you know. This is not a threat, this is a warning, I'm not saying "lol gtfo shitskin" but telling you leave to save your life. The leftists are not going to protect you, when shit gets real they will surrender you to the right just to placate them, since they fear that else they'll be killed too.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Did you mean to reply to someone else, or are you going somewhere really weird with my "pools of tallow" comment?

or are you just looking for an excuse to hate Mexicans?
Oh well, either way you're a fag so it doesn't matter.

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Yea, you're just looking to shit on people for no reason. Of course you always take the aromatics out before you construct the rest of the soup. You'd know that if you actually knew how to make pozole, but you're more interested in shitting on people rather than actually learning anything, it seems.

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

Wrong

he's got me seriously thinking

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

Man they got Trump good with that one. Fuck, I can't believe that. I though they where just going JFK him after a bit. But to pull that old tactic was masterful.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

I don't understand. Those of you in the US, do you realize you arrived here as "white foreigners"? How do you overlook this?

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

CPUs being backdoored doesn't mean it's sending data to the NSA intristically you absolute retard as you can monitor all data and researchers would've picked up on it, but it does mean that if they wished to backdoor you, they can if they so please. Even more of a reason to hide by IP protection, because once they have your IP you can just be marked for buttfucking, but if your ISP doesn't see what you're doing, you won't be assraped.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Here is a start: blackhat.com/docs/eu-17/materials/eu-17-Goryachy-How-To-Hack-A-Turned-Off-Computer-Or-Running-Unsigned-Code-In-Intel-Management-Engine.pdf

Now go read about AMD PSP, more on Intel ME, about the baseband chip in every cell phone. Then go look up room 641a and how this is used everywhere now. Go read how all the undersea cables are tabbed. Go look up who originally came up with tor. Go read about tor browser is based on Mozilla Firefox which is riddled with bugs and flaws. Go read about how modern CPUs don't generate truly random numbers. Go read about how easy it is to get VPN providers to hand over details about who uses their servers. Or stay in the dark and pretend hiding behind your VPN really hides your activity from CIAniggers.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Why didn't AI detect what was going on during the live stream on zogbook? Because AI doesn't recognize non-Whites as Human.

Attached: steal-this-look.png (3.19 MB, 3440x1236)

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

49 POINTS TO TEAM YANG GANG

Attached: YANGED.png (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

They literally cant make anything right. Why defend loose bones and a corn cob sticking out of a soup bowl? Show a picture so others can laugh at the shitskin cuisine youre defending.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

gay

David Brooks
David Brooks

Want to tell me how TOR is faulty? Where's the disclosure? Can't seem to find it. Oh, you're probably one of those people that thinking that even if the NSA themselves own an exit node themselves, it would mean you're fucked right? Think again. Read the TOR docs.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

All of you normalfags are spouting off the exact same basic bitch spiel about who was here first.
Listen you stupid fucks. I am not going to advocate against my own people on behalf of some insignificant dead tribesmen who never even invented the wheel. Unlike you, I am not a self-loathing egalitarian cuck. I work on behalf of my own people and preserving our way of life against an invading hoard.
B-but you invaded first.
I don't give a fuck, and neither do the shitskin masses. They want to dominate your country, take away your livelihood and make you a slave. And if you think we deserve it for what happened hundreds of years ago, then you are suicidal and crazy. Kindly kill yourself instead of trying to take all of us with you due to your unhinged social karma bullshit.

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

Awkward time to be astroturfing but ok sure.

Attached: 356bded3a429a8f1e9b396f42efd25673accfbb4439d062983c7f5794ed48221.jpg (129.04 KB, 900x1345)

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

White male writes manifesto on how nonhumans need to leave human lands
helps the cause
<MUH CHINK

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

all white people must die

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

LOL

Attached: 1456382856309.png (385.21 KB, 579x651)

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

Imagine hating welfare in every form and perpetuating the racist myth of "the welfare queen with 8 kids by 3 men" and then suddenly deeming it okay because… yangbux? idk

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Soon pure ethnicity will be extinguished and all you can do is just accept it and treat your schizophrenia.

Your descendents will have muslin, black and indian blood. It doesn't matter what you think

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

all white people will die

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: smugu.jpg (67.97 KB, 670x503)

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

You first, we promise we'll die but you first

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

you cant hide from me whities

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

eventually.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Peace!

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

Based accelerationist friens

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

but I can hide from you…ha ha ha

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

You can't backdoor encryption, even with a compromised CPU.
Encryption just doesn't work that way.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

cringe newfag gtfo

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

once you're dead i'll dance on your graves

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Attached: DTI105.png (807.48 KB, 1125x1051)

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

immigration policy hasn't changed
who would have thunk it.

instead another reason to accelerate white genocide now exists.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Muslim scum

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

We are all dying. From the moment we are born. The difference is that we build empires to echo long past our mortal shells. The other difference is that you are going to die much, much sooner than us.

Attached: 1420026911505-4.jpg (32.02 KB, 504x720)

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

I'm under no obligation to prove shit to you. You clearly know nothing about cooking or anything even remotely related to it. Enjoy starving at the molecular level and having your hair fall out and your fingernails peeling away from refusing to eat anything that doesn't come out of a box. Just fucking rope, faggot.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

original content

Attached: Untitled-Project-(1).mp4 (8.55 MB, 640x360)

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

Let us not forget how many disgusting Chinese there are in the world as well

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

Does anybody have another link to the manifesto or know of a story time thread?

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

Allah the moon tranny god

Attached: C41823.jpg (97.73 KB, 1304x1600)
Attached: sin-moon-god-o.jpg (192.33 KB, 700x371)

John Stewart
John Stewart

Beyond parody.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

Goddamnit! You beat me to it. Well done.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Inspired by (((Breivik)))

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

And we're taking all of you and this piece of shit planet with us cunt

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

I know what you look like, whitie
I know what you talk like, whitie
I know where work, whitie
I know where you live, whitie
I know what your children look like, whitie
I know where your children go to school, whitie

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

You are nothing more than mentally retarded terrorists. All you did was to further prove that white people can be worse terrorists than any other race. Dumb fucks.

William Morris
William Morris

Good, come visit!

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

you dumb ass dumb asses
I hope you know where your guns are, whitie
cuase I know where mine are

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.
T. manifesto

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

I probably know why, but I'm not telling you. Kike.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

a major needed element is logistics
get in shape, get a job(or two), learn how to use Monero and/or Bitcoin because (((they))) are shutting us off from Visa/Mastercard payment processing
send some scratch to people who might need it
as one example Brenton will have a government-provided legal counsel, he will have some kind of address set up for prison mail and who knows if he may need money
but anything more than center-right politically is going to get blacklisted

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

huh

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

he doesn't have any guns

Attached: 5f0b8f34a5b09967343fc1e366a0f5e7aa67aa8a5fc429e0b9d8220d12d65aec.png (422.89 KB, 600x600)

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

I don't have any guns
are u sure

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

I use truecrypt and veracrypt. AES-twofish-ruski
The CIA can still "hack" it because i have an i7, right?

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

Just a reminder that this fucking sperg has doomed white people.

Jason Price
Jason Price

Yes I am sure

Attached: 4d53a5e025d668a48307e31e5ee9d47f966adf385dbb75de913ed18e6e3af707.png (87.2 KB, 370x320)

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Someday you'll grow up and will regret to think like this, son

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Given that they're basically sending their Muslims to concentration camps, I'm not surprised.

Blake White
Blake White

Perpetrator of New Zealand terrorist attack visited Turkey 'twice'
A probe is ongoing to establish Brenton Tarrant's movements in Turkey during his stay between March 17-20 and September 13 to October 25 in 2016, a senior Turkish official tells TRT World.
Turkish authorities believe the mosque attacker, who also called for the assassination of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, came to Turkey "to carry out a terror attack and/ or an assassination."

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

trtworld.com/turkey/perpetrator-of-new-zealand-terrorist-attack-visited-turkey-twice-24985

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

None you are too weak

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Attached: wut.png (1.62 MB, 700x2110)

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

Lissten spic, your food is trash. I even gave you the advantage by letting you choose the image. But you cant because you know its trash.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Bring back the Ottoman Empire, accelerate the collapse of Europe and the genocide of indolent lardy-arse Westerners. Bring back the devşirme and make their children slave soldiers for the Caliphate. Allahu akbar. As-salam-alai'kum to my brothers.

Attached: foto-no-exif.jpg (259.39 KB, 908x556)

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

Below two percent Muslims are well-behaved citizens and cause little apparent trouble for the host society.
At two percent and three percent Muslims begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

From five percent on Muslims exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They push for the introduction of halal (“clean” by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves—along with threats for failure to comply (United States, Switzerland, Sweden). At this point, Muslims work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, or Islamic law. (England, Netherlands, Philippines).

When Muslims reach 10 percent of the population, they increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris—car burning). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam, Denmark—Mohammed cartoons, murder of Theo van Gogh).

After reaching 20 percent of a population expect hair-trigger rioting, Jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning (Indonesia, Ethiopia).

After 40 percent you find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare (Bosnia, Chad).

From 60 percent you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and jizya, the tax placed on [conquered] infidels (Sudan, Albania).

After 80 percent, expect to find state-run ethnic cleansing and genocide (Syria, Egypt, UAE).

Brody Long
Brody Long

Yes, let's go to fantasy land where everyone is immortal and holding hands, maybe when our brain is past its peak maybe we'll think like you do.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

If you agree with the acts of this terrorist, you’re nothing more than shit clogged up in a toilet, cunts.

Cameron White
Cameron White

This entire attack was because you mudslimes murdered a little white girl and then had the depravity to vandalize her grave. Go ahead, screech and kill more. You'll only inspire more whites to reject peace and murder you all. You truly are subhumans - unaware of cause and consequences.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

The manifesto is fascinating in that it is more agreeable even to the average individual masses than others and makes correct predictions so what would happen immediately thereafter.

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

t. JIDF

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

Maybe they shouldnt invade our countries?

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

Publishing a manifesto with the state of your grammar? Find an editor first mud boy, or maybe you'd like to do it in your arab tongue.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Yeah an eye for an eye right

James Green
James Green

muslims in concentration camps
where they're being taught to sing March of the Volunteers

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Why doesn't Zig Forums just collectively buy an Island and make a white Utopia?
What do you think NZ is?

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Always do. Niggers, yaknow?

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

maybe you'd like to do it in your arab tongue.
They can't read their book in native tongue either ,all them are illiterate.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Yes, how childish of me to understand the ineluctable nature of death. How positively naive of me.

Attached: where-were-going-we-wont-need-eyes-to-see.jpg (10.41 KB, 204x199)

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

too bad it wasn't jews

Attached: DABONEM.png (242.13 KB, 612x329)

David Foster
David Foster

You people really went full retard

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

saved

Attached: 746985c35df8b157f62cddac5c94e3a5d509bef6993286ea880dfa7911aedde0.jpg (146.67 KB, 960x912)

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

How dumb can a terrorist be? They did NOT invade. Immigration is not invasion. Your ancestors probably migrated as well. You are just a hypocrite terrorist.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

It's Tor dumb fuck, not TOR.

defcon.org/images/defcon-17/dc-17-presentations/defcon-17-gregory_fleischer-attacking_tor.pdf

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

/thread

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

Attached: young-asian-woman-eating-a-99-ice-cream-at-the-seaside-in-summer-in-JNEN25.jpg (140.87 KB, 1300x939)

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Immigration is not invasion.
We got a live one here boys.

Attached: 1450371644123.png (102.95 KB, 258x258)

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

silencers
no guns conformed

Attached: 7eff734367618925b41c61b5f30f1d919a7bbdc1a41cd3b4ecf1dd7c5d1d104a.png (323.14 KB, 900x900)

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Revenge is coming
Implying they were the religion of peace up until this moment

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Yes migrants to foreign lands are invaders.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

What is bottom pic?

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

You're certainly not wrong, but if you want to talk to these retards you have to speak in memes or they'll just make fun of you. So lurk moar.

Ayden White
Ayden White

If only they let me draw on the weapon

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.34 MB, 1920x1080)

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

email me the vid link

[email protected]

Luis Price
Luis Price

silencers
silencers
silencers
silencers
silencers
Dumb illiterate 80iq cavenigger

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Top pic was jews though, you should crop that one out. And the bottom pic is accurate in an ideal world. Think of how great things would be if we had a thousand more like him

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

Dumb terrorists don’t know the difference between immigration and invasion. That just explains how dumb they are. Good luck with the treatment of your retarded brain. Hypocrisy at its best.

Jace Long
Jace Long

Yeah killing innocent people by its color and religion just like the kebabs is the ineluctable nature of death and it is okay to agree with this right? So smart

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Fuck all you weak white fucking terrorist. I hope these Muslim people come back an behead all you racist fucking pussys in the name of Allah. Invading your lands? Fuck off back to Europe.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

THIS BOARD IS DELETING THE MOSSAD INVOLVEMENT THREADS

THEY ARE 404ING EVERYTHING

https:

//neinchan.

com

/pol

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

I would fight any one of you white power spergs IRL.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Well said

Attached: jon.jpg (9.35 KB, 258x300)

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

It was a false flag, everyone knows that.
HE LIVED IN PAKISTAN FOR SIX MONTHS!

Attached: On-the-internet-no-one-knows-youre-IDF.png (1.99 MB, 706x3087)

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Man, the shilling is here is really off the charts.
I guess that's to be expected after something like this goes down though.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

i would kill you if i could
i hope as well. i want a full blown race war to kill all of you fucking normies.
KILL NORMIES

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

Quiet down now nobody KNOWS that

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Breddy gud.

Attached: 1548640160902.gif (2.58 MB, 300x214)

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

sweet dreams, whitie
I know what i'll be dreaming of
bang, bang, whitie
did you hear the shot
before you died,
you racist, MAGA shithole

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Muh optics
Fuck off, faggot! Pacifists have no business here!

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

you cant call whites colonizing other countries invasion while calling mass islamic migration simply (((migration)))

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Attached: lol-dog.jpg (47.9 KB, 800x450)

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Attached: jokes.jpg (19.42 KB, 300x221)

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

jesus fuck this is amazing

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

Mentally challenged terrorists. They are too dumb to have the minimal knowledge of things, that’s why they do that. Bunch of imbeciles with infantile behavior.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

THIS BOARD IS DELETING THE MOSSAD INVOLVEMENT THREADS

https:

//neinchan.

com

/polTHIS BOARD IS DELETING THE MOSSAD INVOLVEMENT THREADS

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

/pol

==

Attached: download.jpg (11.49 KB, 213x237)

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Welcome to the cringe comp.

Attached: 768.jpg (90.54 KB, 680x645)
Attached: 513.png (381.29 KB, 540x693)
Attached: Snapdab.gif (578.32 KB, 900x651)

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

if i wake up tomorrow and see you've done nothing ima be VERY disappointed

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

brb i heard the bag was at the mosque

Attached: BRB.png (1.87 MB, 1920x1080)

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

checked

you gotta admit all the concern trolling threads that were made were funny as fuck. really low effort.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

nice dubs, talk is cheap

Attached: 5a1f90f7edaa605ab4527e4e4b1773a55a341946704ddba5567d3153b118dde5.jpg (232.91 KB, 840x1040)

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

It's Tor dumb fuck, not TOR.

I didn't say to use your real IP faggot. I'm telling you encryption is faulty as it currently is implemented and so is tor.
tor

could you possibly be any more of a complete fucking faggot
everyone here would love to see it, sweetie

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_zion16.htm#PROTOCOL 1

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Attached: Jewsyoulose.jpg (32.33 KB, 300x333)

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

I only noticed it was down after I heard that Cantwell was going after "competition" and assumed it was related to that. But that's just speculation.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

davidduke.com/anders-behring-breivik-fits-in-best-with-the-pro-zionist-neocons-who-lied-the-us-into-the-iraq-war/

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

I got the bag my kangz

Attached: 233.jpg (7.36 KB, 308x170)

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

kill me with your strong smell of dry cum and dirty ballsack? Wow we got a macho over here

That comment just pictures your hipocrisy cuz you would be killling your white sibling c:

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

what game?

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

Tarrant was a fucking mongoloid with room temperature IQ who has only made it harder for white people to survive. That is why I hate him. That is why I hate anyone who cheers this low IQ cunt on.

There never will be a race war. There never will be a civil war. Attacks by spergs like this only hurt white people.

Attached: 5bbd7f28c702c8ac2fae080040597e9fe5555dd4def9bc93602e882ff86e00e6.png (48.03 KB, 894x773)

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

Why don't you look at the picture where it shows the game's path, you dumb nignog?

William Jones
William Jones

fuck off mossad

youtube.com/watch?v=4FcwN7SkzaM

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

[email protected]

Send mommy dearest an email!

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-15-at-21.53.01.png (468.66 KB, 617x673)

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (28.91 KB, 480x360)

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

Immigration is part of human behavior, independent of the color of your skin or religion. White purple migrated to everywhere in Europe. Your ancestors migrated to where you live now. But when other people do it, it’s invasion? I’m sure your little, idiotic, dumb, terrorist brain can’t understand that, but that’s hypocrisy.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

hard for white people to survive
If you keep importing massive numbers of shitskins to white countries then white people won't survive at all.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Do not forget lads, when his jail location & info are released Zig Forums needs to show him support. Put money on his commissary/books, send letters/postcards of support (Do not forget OpSec).

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

fantasies
49 invaders have been removed. Welcome to reality

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Attached: yg73.jpg (263.96 KB, 1024x1002)

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Escape From Tarkov

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

Yeah, I got a few lines into that "manifesto" before giving up. I can't see this deluded retards brainfarts getting very far. This was a really crap plan… Just made a few bucks for the media outlets, they will move on & everyone will have forgotten about it by next week…

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

Alright but you have to stop crying about "muh colonialism" and "muh stolen land" and no more gibs for the indians, no more guilt over colonization. Sound reasonable?

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Attached: hell-fire.mp4 (2.99 MB, 1218x666)

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

Psyop confirmed

Attached: jesus-the-middle-eastern-jew-most-americans-would-not-sit-9358875.png (229.12 KB, 500x741)

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Cringe, but redpilled.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Murder is wrong.
Racism is wrong.

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

link's ded. anybody got a link to the manifesto?

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Brenton was an idiotic uneducated pleb, who was probably in heavy psychosis and brain washed by watching and reading too much rubbish produced by 13 y/o on the internet.

PS. Don't read his manifesto if you don't want to become dumb.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

disregard my quote, that was just me being a gay retard, still want help finding the manifesto tho.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

The birthrate lines were the best part because, if we DON'T have a war (we will), but if we didn't by 2060 we would literally be shoulder to shoulder on land.

One of you might as well record whatever dumb shit you do so the rest of us are entertained.

Ttry not to hurt anyone.

Attached: wordup.jpg (4.62 KB, 349x175)

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

it’s wrong because I said so
Natural selection

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

You pathetic Arab would not even dare to open your mouth in front of one of us. Believe me, you will also be killed!

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

tfw you can't keep yourself from 'mirin the lad for acting upon what everyone has been thinking

Attached: 1552699989445.jpg (38.39 KB, 265x525)

Oliver White
Oliver White

Attached: th-(2).jpg (7.06 KB, 182x167)

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

killing white normie sounds fun fun fun

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

Unsurprisingly, you are wrong.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

What in the hell are you talking about? I did not mention colonialism. My point is that your ideas are based in hypocrisy. It shows that you haven’t thought about it so well, that you haven’t done your research, and you are probably mentally challenged. You are nothing more than a scum of a terrorist.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Damn.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

I'm a white left wing alpha Chad.

Attached: am-then-told-that-cuc-make-america-great-again-but-20961234.png (233.46 KB, 500x899)

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

there is not much of a fight if we just gun you down

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

by 2060 we will have found a new planet to occupy you idiot.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Attached: avatars-000248619292-cw9wul-t500x500.jpg (82.66 KB, 500x500)

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

I'm an idiot?

Because, we will find a new planet?

Come on man

Liam Green
Liam Green

Fuck all of yall

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

I have it in pastebin version, at least.

pastebin.com/u6BxDG9z

Jack King
Jack King

US Civil War
Zig Forums legion of foreign volunteers
the fire rises

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

requesting a cut with My Land from Sonata Arctica.

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

That would be characteristically cowardly of you.

I have guns too btw.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

▶Anonymous  03/15/19 (Fri) 22:12:57

William Thompson
William Thompson

Who here ready for /racewar/

I'm on team YANG GANG

Attached: RACEWAR.png (1.68 MB, 2480x3508)

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Do you understand the power of scientific progress? that's 40 years from now and spacex has already launched countless reusuable rockets.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Congrats

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

He removed kebab.

Attached: 7BA36A2B-549F-4EF6-90E5-5EC248CB8531.jpeg (400.99 KB, 750x1334)

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

Yes I do, are you just informing me of that randomly though?

Thanks

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Breivik killed anti-Israel activists

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

You forget plenty of NatSocs have actual military training. Look at Azov in the Ukraine. One of the most fearsome units in the entire war.

What exactly have modern white Commies done, besides a few of them cleaning toilets for the Kurds at Rojava?

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

Imagine if you guys were the target
We are the target. That is whole point of this.

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

We have entered a new era of terrorism. And guess who are the terrorists now? White people. Huh

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

its not white people, its uneducated plebs who are socially isolated and are unable to deal with their pain.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

Who says "normie" cant even kill a rat. Almost sure you're just a faggot

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

There are already new heroes like Brenton enacting new killings. But anyone also willing to walk the Path of The Hero is a welcomed addition.
There will be no peace in the world while our enemies are alive. We will kill them all even if no one else, including ourselves, survives.
The world is ours, or non one else's.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

nailed

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

Couldn’t agree more. They’re just too dumb. Their intelligence is comparable to a toad.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Attached: funny-cartoon-vector-hanukkah-card-illustration-csp31742624.jpg (41.51 KB, 450x470)

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

Clearly you faggots simply "forgot" rule 1 and 2.

Attached: first-rule....jpg (39.06 KB, 500x619)

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

He will be immortalized. Edgelords are already working on "Brenton Tarrant's Revenge: The video game" as we speak. Now killing mudslimes will be fun the whole family can enjoy!

Attached: Screenshot-20190316-021818-Chrome.jpg (349.54 KB, 1080x2220)

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Ok, now this is EPIC.

Attached: endorsedbyandrewyang.png (1.45 MB, 1920x1080)

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

There will be no peace in the world while our enemies are alive.
our

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

doesn't name the Jew
it's just what we're thinking

Attached: hitler-check-this-guy.gif (948.96 KB, 155x173)

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

Brenton is no hero. He is a terrorist, as anyone who agrees with his actions. You are no better than the terrorists of 9/11. In fact, there’s no difference between you and them. Terrorist is a terrorist, nothing more.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

What is a left wing alpha Chad?! You can't be a leftist and alpha at the same time, you castrated faggot. Now go back to leftypol and suck niggerdicks like (((Karl Marx))) told you.

John Carter
John Carter

This will set a trend, the streets will run with blood and the prisons will overflow with radicalised white youth. People with discipline and a purpose.
Ordinary white men will tower over your kind once again.

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

My biggest question is why does he focus so hard on the united states? Its as if his whole goal is to cause a further fracturing of the divide between us political camps and ideologies. Why just the US? It somewhat feels strange, like an agent trying to stir terrorism in the US.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

I saw where you posted that same shit in the other thread. Try coming up with something original for once.

Attached: 8df3be84d4f87b5b96015862666d42aa810d74fdd79c1d3616409010d613ba96.png (168.8 KB, 720x883)

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

Attached: aed.jpg (30.58 KB, 400x400)

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

HAHA
Checked?

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

Brenton is the laughing stock of internet trolls, his manifesto reveals his childish mind and the incorrect ideologies he believed to be true, but were infact just internet trolls LOL

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Muslims were listing and praying to the big bad wolf. 🐷

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

innocent
people

Attached: 4288442da239b65c55c209de6a826be4caf40c5ac865f6f0a2c73d5c4a3cbfc4.jpg (112.81 KB, 750x937)

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

I think you should be attacking the ideology before attacking children 2bh.
But frankly, that's irrelevant.
Why not target the people that actually fuck with us - the government and banks?
Why some random dingbats in whoop whoop?

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

If you keep importing massive numbers of shitskins to white countries then white people won't survive at all.
tarrant makes it harder to stop importing migrants
this retard cheers as Tarrant has made it harder
4 fucking D chess here

Attached: 3c5108497d8665652ded2d03972bafe95164a169a688ba6b671ae474d3ebd55b.jpg (183 KB, 1134x776)

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

fails to stop banks, government and jews

Attached: 1533743933914.gif (836.41 KB, 149x181)
Attached: 1512155968376.png (99 KB, 258x330)

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

The deva world asked me to post this and thus I do.

Attached: 31d32b42e89fa0aaa80a87d40fc2dfe6a3da41f2.png (869.86 KB, 1925x1360)

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

Now this is podracing.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

What makes the victims not innocent mah boi? The religion?

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

The prisons of Europe are all full of muslim inmates and run by muslim brotherhood gangs. Given his intent to live in jail until the overthrow of the liberal regimes, he could not have carried out the attack anywhere but in a colonial nation.

Attached: kiwi-thread.png (212 KB, 989x707)

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

Attached: this.jpg (16.32 KB, 300x300)

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

wins the battle
loses the war

Attached: eb56656f63d9283b364192c95c0f726a4345a0156d9c316e4df7ce89a9ca855f.gif (966.71 KB, 500x283)

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

HERO.

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

That's a guy. Did you jerk off to it already?

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

Attached: 97957a1daf8c656d2b4e89714a17efbb376e04f003eeafa159b7beab6ee02d73.jpg (11.06 KB, 408x431)

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

The religion?
Mostly the race, but yes, that too.

Attached: 1470784829842.jpg (38.04 KB, 476x492)

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

Hmmmmm….

1.18% muslims of a 5 million population is about 60,000.

49 Of 60,000 is about 0.08%. This guy took out nearly 1 in every 1,000 Muslims in new Zealand single handedly.

Attached: 449.gif (762.32 KB, 607x609)

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

breaks rule 1 and 2 of the internet
hurr he's a legit channer

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

shitposteroonie
winterfagoonies
shishkebabremoovie
SAKKKRAYYBLEUUUNIIEEE

Attached: gonna.jpg (360.26 KB, 1162x850)

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Impressive

Attached: 1453307940601.png (5.42 MB, 1219x1165)

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

I am so proud of him! This was just the beginning! Hail Brenton! Hail victory!

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

can anyone provide an archive of the thread? I got this one but it's 404 on my end archive.is/0LLGF please and thank you

Attached: DOOM-2019.mp4 (13.12 MB, 960x540)
Attached: bigiron.webm (729.8 KB, 1433x2666)

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

From the manifesto, Brenton writes "I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a
passing grade." He must've felt useless and unable to fit into society. So he looked for something to blame, someone to be the victim to his failure.

This is natural selection, people like this are of no use to the society going forward, his genes will be wiped from the universe as he has no value whatsoever.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

If thats the reason white people are not innocent aswell, lets all kill ourselves then

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

I like it. It's cute.

Attached: d62a64e7975212423f8c9223834c14f90792d76dce4cec9f6f9c7f3b161a637f.jpg (23.54 KB, 270x380)

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Get a load of this overly optimistic faggot. Everyone laugh at this deluded moron.

Attached: 2f15846e6566d01a99d3e6c0e39d1cf0b6e084b8ff8194221f07c6d9c88c8470.jpg (22.6 KB, 640x559)
Attached: 0longnecks-laugh.jpg (33.6 KB, 552x800)

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

Your family next.

Attached: 21d0452b50b38f198bb217442c470142db53a69c09b87b6454f99e7fd83417a8.jpg (35.21 KB, 540x521)

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

suckmyraguuunie
fuckyoufagoommy
drinkpissinbuttstrawwwnyys
suckthecornoutofmyassyyyy

Attached: do.jpg (1.02 MB, 954x1080)

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

ourselves
How do you do, fellow white man?

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

i heard Brenton was a closet homosexual. he only got hard for big black dicks. thats why he went crazy he was a shamed of himself. and also he got rejected at a gay club. thats why i heard

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

this site is finished. you bunch of cunts

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

This has never worked.

The Pulse Nightclub Shooting was the deadliest in US history and did that hurt Muslims? No. There are more Muslims in US and Western governments now than ever in history.
and remember that was just a fraction of a fraction of the constant violence since then.

The USS Liberty and countless American lives lost thanks to the Jews in false flags and violence hasn't hurt them at all, no, they get more billions now than they ever have and even the Saudis and other of their neighbors bow to them like slaves.

The Syrians only made it this far because they used violence to protect themselves. They tried reasoning with both the US and Jews and what happened? Aren't they both supposed to be civil? You think the Syrians and Assad would survive by just talking and nonviolence?

The niggers cause so much death that if you numbered all the innocent whites murdered by niggers in all of American history alone, the death toll would be higher than all the whites whom died in all US wars and all the niggers who were lynched by whites put together. They practically have free reign now to do as they please without consequence, given more awards and money than ever with more to come from retarded candidates and this is despite extreme continual violence greater than the rest of the USA combined yet only forming a small percentage of it.

The ruling classes fear and bow to violence. You see it everyday, after all the most power is given to the most violent such as niggers and sandniggers rather than the most peaceful and productive among the minorities such as Indians or an Amish.

Violence is the only answer left because they do not listen to any other form of civil solution that has been tried. They brought this upon themselves so yes OP is correct.

ACCELERATIONISM IS THE ANSWER

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

we're absolutely swarming with niggers today

Attached: The-God-Of-Hellfire.webm (2.77 MB, 648x360)
Attached: 6afda35f01ebf8a31f436dec64e5a6859a55583559ddd6bb5ee1cec60631a5b1.png (458.55 KB, 906x466)

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

Archive of now deleted twitter account of New Zealand "white genocide" mosque terrorist Brenton Tarrant
mobile.twitter.com/BrentonTarrant/with_replies
archive.fo/aC2FQ

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Your impotent tears are delicious.

Attached: f8761150be4a334b800e5a3f98b727b2cba4043f93a3b488ecb6656909dc4a1a.jpg (67.86 KB, 675x720)

Mason King
Mason King

Noooooooooooooooo

It's a vile world man, we can all print 5 huge guns, take gas, go to the gas station…

Get gas

Drive to Las Vegas

Get quarters

Play vidya

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

(1)

Attached: 1521730210860.gif (1.89 MB, 236x224)

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

They're unwelcome, my boy. They're invaders and they don't belong. Plain and simple. They die, and that is good.
Do it, chug the drano faggot. I plan on fighting.

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

It's true. He was the BBC poster on aus/pol/

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

United States is the biggest melting pot by far of any country in the world

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Exploding rape trucks slam into eruopeans over and over and it's business as usual
One little mosque gets shot up and normalfags lose their minds

Attached: look-whos-back.jpg (79.52 KB, 928x523)

David Young
David Young

Technically you are right, his genes are gone. Wonder what a google search of that last name will do to the dating game for his family.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

inb4 sheckles

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

terrorist
terrorist
terrorist
terrorist
It's like the bleating of sheep. I haven't been watching the news, but I bet that is what they are calling it. They put that word in your head. Try thinking for yourself for once.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (756.7 KB, 1200x800)

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

There is no getting rid of Zig Forums even if they shut down the site.

It's the ultimate stand alone complex.

Every single time jewt tried someone made another one that reaches millions of posts and millions of people.

1% of a population fighting a war as in history is enough to change the destiny of their country or the world forever.

A very few do that every day, it just so happens they are robbers of public silver, being moneyed.

Of course, we know that's wrong too. There are far too many things wrong with the world.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Good. The memes are gay, enough has been said, time to do.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Those muslims are the only muslims who are correctly following their faith though.

Attached: 1538847435877.jpg (91.8 KB, 800x999)

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Fucking awesome

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

I FUCKING LOVE POLITICALLY-MOTIVATED VIOLENCE

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France
t. Hitler

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

Brenton was in so much pain, he could not accept the truth that people of all colours and races are learning to live together now days.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

It's a bit weird how quickly the media forgot that one.

Attached: 1551324625565.gif (120.16 KB, 256x192)

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

Damn son, this is some good OC.

Attached: 1452101530698.jpg (29.41 KB, 432x720)

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

He's the one trolling you, moron. You're being mocked and you don't even realize it. That is how dense you are.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Sure seems to be working, UCLA

Attached: 181.jpg (94.73 KB, 600x750)

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

BTC

Buy!

BUY!

SELL EVERYTHING

quit

(((restart)))

I'm going to watch THE video again and see if my faith returns to me;

ALL HAILL

THE

RABBI

SHECKLES MCGEE

May he rest in gefalt for toime immoomreble

gefalt sheckle edon don sheckle geffenn

gefalt shecksheckshecle gef gefeal gefaaaalt

sheccccccckle aaaaaamen

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Lmao

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Invading another country for their epileptic pig founder? You're correct, they were doing so. They died in the line of duty.

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Brenton just also happened to time his shooting with this.
What a coincidence.

aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/israeli-launches-gaza-strikes-rockets-fired-tel-aviv-190314233115842.html

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

What are you going to do when the rich coastal states stop funneling federal tax dollars to pay for your cop and military salaries? Fucking poors think they matter

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

you all are crazy and deserve to die. Fuck you nazi and fascists, FUCK YOU

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

Test.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

Who has the doom edit of this aussie's escapades? Youtube already took it down and it was only posted 14 hours ago.

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

defending self proclaimed bad at school and failure in society pleb because why not

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

I won't deny it.

But you die first.

Attached: 6015122d1217dedd162e714edae185a083a38218e84cd6ea219385d870966f1c.jpg (77 KB, 550x550)

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

T-thanks for my opinion mass media

Attached: feelshit.png (30.1 KB, 406x452)

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Holy fucking shit, good job lad

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

Actually, it's Brazil. It's more amazing how racially pure most Americans still are but Brazil is just America some time into the future and here is what the future holds i.4pcdn.org/pol/1510066787874.jpg Truly, truly diversity is a strength. Never-mind the fact America has only been in decline the more mongrel it becomes.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Attached: pleasee.png (606.29 KB, 750x750)

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

have you guys heard of the brazillian columbine massacre? It happened in suzano city, São Paulo

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

With a big iron on his hip

Nice audio, well made

+1 upboats

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

America in decline? Look at Europe which is 90%+ white, what a shithole. No other country comes close to how successful America is. Well, how successful CA, NY and TX are. The rest of the states are fucking leeches.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Hall of fame

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

OH LOOK, MORE 14 YEAR OLD NATSEA CARTOONS

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

saved

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

But you die first anyway.

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

GETTING WARM!!!

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

Can I get a new long for the manifesto? I keep getting 404ed

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

There ya go chief

Attached: videoplayback.mp4 (3.4 MB, 640x360)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit