HOW TO HONOR BRENTONS SACRIFICE

HOW TO HONOR BRENTONS SACRIFICE

1. Distribute the manifesto. It can be found here:
documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html

Distribute it wherever you find appropriate. Twitter, facebook, youtube, even that hellhole gab. Post it under the videos of cuckolds like Styxhexenhammer666 or Vee who disavow this hero.

2. Create memes. Memetic warfare is the single most powerful tool of Zig Forums. Remember the NPC meme? We need a memetic operation with an impact as large as that. Be creative, make crossover memes, videos, quotes, just do your part.

3. Do IRL stuff in relation to the purge. Print posters, make graffitis. Create the impression of substantial support for Brenton and scare leftards with slogans like:
BRENTON DID NOTHING WRONG

ACCELERATIONISM IS THE ANSWER

CHRISTCHURCH WAS JUST A PRETASTE

You know the drill.

4. Honor Brenton. Radicalize your comrades. I would have grouped this in with "create memes" but i think its so important that it deserves its own column. This is a special kind of content which isn't meant to entertain or be humorous. Its directed at your anonymous comrades out there in the aether - people who know deep down that our race is waiting for valiant men who act. Who do the right thing. By embracing Brenton in a serious way, by truly honoring him for what he did, we give a new shine to the long lost ideals of heroism, warriorhood and sacrifice.

Attached: swastika.png (451x532, 15.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-mosque-attack-cannon-street-muslim-islam-a8825541.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RcoBNOO2HaYfecfsfGqytRuO3KM2JNZQXphlWDLwZklvyYxO0po7RFLI#Echobox=1552676661
nationalisti.ro/lets-get-this-party-started-17-minutes-of-terror-as-gunman-coolly-launched-massacre-that-has-rocked-new-zealand-to-its-core/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, to continue the bumplocked thread:

Good. We should be feared, not laughed at. Also, isn't it true? There is nothing wrong with Brenton, he is just a normal white dude facing a wicked, evil world. Every white man has the potenttial to be him. The natural reaction which every white man who realized the depravity of the modern world is to purge it in the best way he could. Every single one of us has this thought of doing something extreme, of acting in a ferocious, powerful manner, in the back of his mind. The only difference is that most of us are too weak and to comfortable with the status quo to act out this desire. So as a matter of fact, there is not only nothing wrong with Brenton. His sacrifice displayed his exceptionally strong honor and loyalty to his race.

Attached: good.png (1837x482 67.13 KB, 217.43K)

Kikes are kvetching so fucking hard I can't even post on 4cuck anymore. Captcha outright tells me to fuck off.

RACE WAR INCOMING

FOR ODIN
FOR THE WHITE RACE

Fuck off back to your fantasies

HH
We have had enough of white flight. It is time for white fight

Attached: 3019051fbcf009093050319207b9e6f36fcd746f3de0232fccde0cb34a1839b0.jpg (407x469, 60.25K)

In image form for sites that don't hold pdfs.

Attached: christchurch manifesto pic.jpg (718x718 6.83 MB, 104.38K)

What fantasies, Shlomo? From what i can tell an australian Zig Forumsack went ahead just yesterday and killed 49 shitskin invaders. Press kikes are kvetching internationaoly and JIDF is out in full force. Brenton did the one thing us gentiles are not supposed to do, because it is reserved for the puppet masters and their serfs - he took the right to kill. All i am aiming to do is to pay him the respect he deserves. I think that is the appropriate way to treat the heroes of ones race, would you disagree? Even a honorless parasite like you should know that.

Attached: accelerate.png (736x1110 6.19 KB, 874.2K)

Great idea. Thanks, user.

The thread is probably made by some media cunt so he could screenshot it and use as weapon to demonize 8ch. Mark my fucking words.

(SIEG!)
nice dubs

Attached: IMG_3411.JPG (821x1187, 192.68K)

It doesn't matter if it is. They don't control how anons think and trying to control your enemy by excessively limiting yourself is really stupid. Ride the wave.

Not an issue tbh.

no one will read this just like that

best idea is to chop off single pieces from the original, single paragraphs and sentences and bring them into the discussion at the right context.
those who are interested in finding the full manifesto will find it

READ SIEGE GOY

Attached: nznza866456accb4a4ee0694eaee06ef921025b19f87f587663a064544f68eeff8c5dd.jpg (1419x858 296.97 KB, 171.03K)

Also: make OC

Attached: this_tbh.png (853x567, 368.71K)

huh

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-15 22-38-21.png (869x826 437.98 KB, 180.76K)

I didn't know optics fags are now trying to dictate what we post here on Zig Forums. Must be a cuckchan thing.

The tips of their noses look different. Their lower ears are also mismatched; not the same person.

Better version

Courtesy of Dank

Attached: Other version.png (853x567, 369.3K)

Attached: nznza866456accb4a4ee0694eaee06ef921025b19f87f587663a064544f68eeff8c5 (5)

CONSERVATISM IS DEAD, THANK GOD.
ASK YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD POPE URBAN II DO?
SEE YOU ON THE STREETS YOU ANTI-WHITE SCUM
FLEE TO YOUR OWN LANDS, WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE
CHANCE
UNTIL THE HAGIA SOPHIA IS FREE OF THE MINARETS,THE
MEN OF EUROPE ARE MEN IN NAME ONLY
KILL THE RAPISTS, HANG THEIR FAMILIES
DIVERSITY IS WEAKNESS, UNITY IS STRENGTH
RADICALIZATION IS THE RATIONAL RESPONSE TO
DEGENERATION
NO ONE WILL WILLFULLY JOIN THE DECAY
THERE IS NO TRADITIONALISM WITHOUT
ENVIRONMENTALISM
KILL ANGELA MERKEL, KILL ERDOGAN, KILL SADIQ KHAN
DIVERSITY IS UNEQUAL,HIERARCHIES ARE CERTAIN
VENERATE THE ANCESTORS BUT WORK FOR THE CHILDREN
EXPECT A SOLDIERS FIGHT AND A SOLDIERS DEATH
THE UNARMED INVADER IS MORE DANGEROUS THAT THE
ARMED
BLITZ TO DOMINANT POSITIONS
SHOW THEM THE WAY FORWARD
STOP RUNNING, START FIGHTING
BE PASSIONATE, NOT PLACID
KILL YOUR LOCAL ANTI-WHITE CEO
KILL YOUR LOCAL DRUG DEALER
REMOVE THE INVADERS, RETAKE EUROPE
YOU WAIT FOR A SIGNAL, WHILE YOUR PEOPLE WAIT FOR
YOU
MINORITIES ARE NEVER TREATED WELL, DO NOT BECOME
ONE
LEAVE NO VIPERS NEST UNBURNT
RETAKE THE CITIES, RETAKE YOUR BIRTHRIGHT
MOVE AS ONE, FULL SUPPORT FOR BROTHER NATIONS
ACCEPT DEATH, EMBRACE INFAMY, ACHIEVE VICTORY
THE BEST TIME FOR ATTACK WAS YESTERDAY, THE SECOND
BEST TIME IS NOW
WITHOUT CHILDREN, THERE IS NO FUTURE
VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE
NGOs ARE TRAITOR ORGANIZATIONS
YOU WILL BE REVERED, BUT ONLY IF YOU WIN.
EUROPES VALUE IS IN THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE
VICTORY CANNOT WAIT, YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU NOW!
WHEN YOU SEE THEM; WHEN YOU HEAR THEM; YOU WILL
KNOW THEM, AS THEY ARE YOU, AND YOURS
WITH RISK COMES POSSIBILITIES, WITH POSSIBILITES COMES
CHANCE FOR VICTORY
DO NOT FEAR CHANGE, WE ARE CHANGE
CHEAP LABOUR AND ALL CONSUMING INDUSTRY ARE NOT
IDEALS, BLOCK FOREIGN GOODS FROM WHITE MARKETS
CHEAP LABOUR IS SLAVE LABOUR, REFUSE TO IMPORT
MODERN SLAVES
THE MYTH OF THE MELTING POT MUST END, AND WITH IT
THE MYTH OF THE EGALITARIAN NATION
TAXATION IS THEFT IN A TRAITOROUS SYSTEM
EUROPA RISES

HEILED EXTRA HARD

Attached: 4d7fe6ef45deaca326fbe3843bbf25ead17c0000008a6951550f2b0cc2d5b88b.jpg (1200x799, 155.17K)

Nice invasion, stupid

Attached: invasion.png (670x674, 68.18K)

Even if that were the case why would you care? Its not like this place's reputation is anything other than a pedo nazi site, remember the reaction to the THQ Q&A session on /v/?

Why doesn't Zig Forums just collectively buy an Island and make a white Utopia? Honestly sounds easier in the end than fighting white genocide.

Do not run, they will find you. Turn to fight your opressors

Attached: Evil kike.jpg (1366x768, 81.93K)

Neither do I
He did, that's a blatant lie.
He didn't, blatant lie #2
It's good for us if they get smeared.
Oh, please, there's a chain called Hell's Pizza and that's it.
Not a coincidence.
Fuck off you retarded faggot.

Attached: nznza866456accb4a4ee0694eaee06ef921025b19f87f587663a064544f68eeff8c5 (3).jpg (1419x858, 147.6K)

Why did you carry out the attack?

To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to cause them to
overextend their own hand and experience the eventual and inevitable
backlash as a result.

That's 1.8% too many.

Lol Misanthropic Division didn't last long did they, fucking gay edgelords

Worked perfectly for the Jews.
It also worked really well for the Mormons.

No retreat.

i dont like the wording "pretaste" reminds of precum. mm yum yum.

Attached: sweet dreams.webm (480x360, 9.7M)

Optics fags deserve a bullet, Brenton was right about commies, we shouldn't ever suffer their presence on our side of the fence no matter what the situation. They belong in a ditch.

Except everytime that's happened that white utopia was either bombed to shit or ruined by kike tricks.

Worked for Mormons and Jews. You can build a place where you make sure only whites populate. It's actually doing something instead of shitposting on the internet because we both know there aren't going to be any other shootings for some time.

Don't let the kikes in.

We're not jews. This is our homeland. This is our land.

I'm tired of debunking this shit again and again.

Pic 1 is obviously being humorous, as all jews subvert, and the manifesto has an ironic tone. It doesn't defend Israel in the slightest. Also your other 'points' are still wrong or invalid.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (696x92 23.57 KB, 16.89K)

If people are unable or willing to directly contribute then the best thing you can do is better yourself. If you're a fatass then lose weight and start training for the coming war. I've accepted the coming war a long time ago and started losing weight nearly a year ago. I'm almost down 95 lbs now and I'm soon going to start weight training. The time for sitting on our asses is over. Get up and do something to contribute or better yourself.

Also this

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (589x451, 324.55K)

Fabricating violence - by which I mean engineering the conditions for people to shatter, lose all dignity, and self-destruct - is a tool of those who long to abuse society into compliance with their rape of it. Defend privacy by refusing all glory to the violent.

You people fucking suck

Would accelerate with her.

HELLO FELLOW ANONS YOU LIKE POP CULTURE!
Fuck off.

I'd push the pedal to get her medal, if you know what I mean

lol

Attached: 4e81ec7c-1eda-42a0-88b0-fcd5da060e75_800.jpg (800x528, 234.42K)

There will be more attacks. More violence. More blood until European Children can live in free, prosperous, peaceful societies.
Expect more violence.

Lowercase 'j'.
Also I never referenced pop culture, you illiterate. No wonder you can't back up your claims.

It's already starting.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-mosque-attack-cannon-street-muslim-islam-a8825541.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RcoBNOO2HaYfecfsfGqytRuO3KM2JNZQXphlWDLwZklvyYxO0po7RFLI#Echobox=1552676661

But Mossad Agent Brenton is still alive.

Take note: This is a concern shill and best filtered. His aim is to divert the topic of the thread to useless discussion that leads nowhere, because the topic of the thread is placed in an area that is dangerous for kikes.

Concern shills usually post like this:

There are many other types of shills, but as a user of this board for many years, i can guarantee you that this is one of the most common shill tactics.

Another type of shill is the blatant disinfo, which is usually extremely low effort. Its based on pointing out some supposedly "mysterious" aspects of X, which are really mundane and easily explained, then blowing them out of proportion and mixing them with lies. Then totally irrelevant bullshit is connected with X to give more validity to the disinfo. The point isn't even to convince the readers, but to, again, take velocity out of internet activism.
One example:

Internet (or IRL-) activism is what makes us dangerous. Its the opposite of media consumerism, of people just consuming content while rarely contributing content or ideas themselves. Often, internet activism isn't even consciously engaged in, as for instance memetic warfare is entertaining in itself. Still, a collective activist effort is the result, which is very capable of propagating our ideas and our worldview to the masses. Therefore, various interner shill organizations have a keen interest in stopping these efforts.
Here are a few:
JTRIG
Shareblue
Certain Cointelpro subprograms
JIDF

So, stay on target, comrades.

Attached: IMG_0005.jpg (1784x1376, 3.74M)

Attached: Untitled - Copy (3).png (195x267, 116.63K)

Couldn't disagree more.
Mass murderers are all going downhill these days. At least the last one was pretty based when compared to this fag.

It only works for them, because white americans pay for all the toys and equipment they have to protect themselves against their neighbors.

He must've been fun at parties.

HEIL'D

This, ignore glowniggers and read his words for yourself

Typical schizo poster, posting shit and reading nothing in response to him

Attached: 86a5496b54f4ad34b09fc13fa9916d8d5744af78583f61391d9ea575efbf1628.png (808x606, 336.67K)

Have you seen modern mormons?
Not remotely similar and you know it.
Probably, after all actual copycats would train for years first like he did.

It's called the United States. Get out.

I disagree with it too, but for his agenda of fomenting violent backlash, attacking muslims was the better option.

Attached: Everything Tarrant Asked for.png (1129x888, 945.78K)

Also why be coy about naming the jew in your manifesto. Not like you have to worry about your PR.

Oh.
My.
God.
The absolute madman!

OKAY SYMBOL CONFIRMED WHITE NATIONALIST SYMBOL!

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

Yeah yeah yeah. Slow your roll, dipshit. Have fun posting weird conspiracies on this sad sack of a forum or actually acting on your bullshit and ending up dead or in prison.

You guys blow, man.

'Let's get this party started': 17 minutes of terror as gunman coolly launched massacre
nationalisti.ro/lets-get-this-party-started-17-minutes-of-terror-as-gunman-coolly-launched-massacre-that-has-rocked-new-zealand-to-its-core/

Yeah but they could press on admin and make him slowly poison the water by letting their payed faggots post propaganda and deleting uncomfortable threads implementing more dumb rules

I don't dictate shit. I just don't want these fagots to win and considering the recent news there bound to be tons of payed shills and provocations here.

But its never been targeted as much as it is right now

Yo, you forgot to pick up that magazine for that second take user.

Attached: tenor (8).gif (684x384 1.4 MB, 236.13K)

But that's what we always wanted in the first place, a race war.

Join his religion (Shia Islam) and kill those destroying the West (Sunni Islam). Just like he did.

Can't they be original?

Fucking weirdo you need mental help

Attached: tenor (7).gif (684x384 679.12 KB, 236.13K)

How many anons need to tell you he dropped it before it gets through your thick skull?

>(((accelerationism)))
Hello, Mossad.

I highly doubt Evola would kill innocent immigrants.

No, absolutely not.

Attached: 1411504341805 (1)

Writing words with white\black paint on guns was originaly a mudslime thing.

Plow the wheat field in 6th gear

This board is a sick place.
Full of demons.
Accelerate, demons, because your time is short.

Attached: tenor (10).gif (684x384 90.06 KB, 236.13K)

hello moshe
ACCELERATE

Attached: 1505158153_giphy.gif (684x384 267.98 KB, 236.13K)

We did that. It was the called the US. And then the elites imported millions of niggers.

Trust the plan, Q will come through. Any day now I swear, just wait for it.

Sieg fucking Heil. Trips of truth.

Not honouring no jew shill you idiot

The Jews want us to wipe out the mudslimes and us. So it's best that we helped them kill the Muslims, so they can kill us while we're weak as they laugh in their golden castles. Why did he blame European men the most and not take into consideration jew pushed propaganda on the news, in film, colleges, schools, Jews in power, etc. This guy was an absolute fucking brainlet and should have thought more deeply before writing this manifesto.

In "The Aryan Doctrine of Battle and Victory" he basically calls for a race war. So stfu.

A hero? This guy? He mowed down a bunch of unarmed civilians in a mosque. Nothing heroic about it whatsoever.

HEH

Ok go out and start going on a shooting spree on shitskins and jews if you think you're so tough otherwise stfu, you larping shit, this guy that killed 49 people was a Mossad jew shill

Attached: NSDAP dubbman.png (360x282, 71.65K)