What was the point of the Mosque attack? This doesn't make any sense.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

So if you're fed up with mass immigration, why would you attack the immigrants instead of attacking the people that made the mass immigration possible in the first place?

This is beyond stupid.

Of course I'm assuming the Mosque attack was real and not some false flag fakery.

Anyways, fuck this shit, I'm out.
This is retarded.

Attached: Questionmark.jpg (132.47 KB, 693x693)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/
archive.is/Ft1Gw
media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf
dailystormer.name/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/christchurch-shooting-live-stream-think-twice-about-watching-it/10907258
xroads.virginia.edu/~MA01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1510066787874.jpg
twitter.com/TheJusticeDept/status/1106671946731831297
foxnews.com/politics/court-files-reveal-role-of-mccain-aide-in-spreading-anti-trump-dossier
mobile.twitter.com/45_Schedule/status/1106643293364985856
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213551
liveleak.com/view?i=533_1468721672
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213752
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12213772
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213650
archive.fo/YnPyd#selection-4613.0-4615.86
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/
lightonconspiracies.com/breaking-censored-video-mosque-shooting-in-nz-analysis-with-false-flag-expert-ole-dammegard/
timeanddate.com/weather/new-zealand/christchurch/historic?month=3&year=2019

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

his goal wasnt to solve immigration or anything. his goal was to piss people off and get groups fighting each other

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Every time a murder like this happens it can be used to discredit political dissidence. We need to adopt the strategies of others. Think of the marches of peaceful Muslims carrying candles after Muslim terrorist attacks.

If you look at Brenton Torrant's manifesto you can see he's a white nationalist. So we need something like a "White nationalists against terrorism" march, with candles. We'll also need people to photograph and film antifa when they attack. A drone would be good. If someone remembers that name the Pro-EU people in Maidan were using for planted agitators, then that would be good to use for the plants and idiots who carry a candle but then agitate for violence. Maybe carry portraits of the victims.

We can't have the only public image of the alt-right be the people in Charlottesville looking angry chanting "Jews will not replace us", and these ugly pepes and groypers. We need to show that we are not terrorists. There are people who seriously believe political dissidence and the possession of forbidden knowledge are dangerous because of people like Anders Breivik.

"#NotAllWhiteNationalists"

"Just imagine the backlash this incident will have on peaceful white nationalists"

"The far left are exploiting this incident to attack white nationalists"

"You can imagine the globalists must be happy this attack happened, because it lets them sow division between nationalists and others, while preaching unity"

Or maybe better than a specifically "white nationalists against terrorism" candle march, would be a more general "alt-right against terrorism" candle march? Or a "nationalists against terrorism" candle march?

Attached: manchester-mourns.jpg (61.96 KB, 760x496)

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

muh optics pr cuck fuck off kike 56% lolbergtardishit shitskin mudbrain filtered and reported BASTE REDPILL oven niggerlover

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

Attached: 1526669365870.jpg (321.03 KB, 620x637)

Dylan King
Dylan King

This is retarded.
How do you think the Ottoman Empire was taken down? No one asked nicely.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

"his goal wasnt to solve immigration or anything. his goal was to piss people off and get groups fighting each other"

-People aren't going to fight each other on a large scale, modern civilization has made most men around the globe relatively docile. There's too many videogames and other distractions, it won't ever happen.

John Fisher
John Fisher

The goal was acceleration. In a time were meek men are delaying the inevitable i cant say i disagree all that much. He killed 40 shitskins. Imagine half of them having 3+ children. Imagine those 3+ children each having 3+ children.
The faggot did a lot more than just attack a bunch of immigrants. He had a message and his actions underline that message.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

No.

Attached: nz-gun-laws.png (392.85 KB, 1366x768)

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

yeah that just might be the most terrible fucking idea i've ever heard
People sympathize with low IQ knuckledragging muzzies
People don't sympathize with low IQ knuckledragging white supremacists.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

CURRENT NUMBER OF TIMES MODS HAVE TRIED TO SHUT IT DOWN BY MASS-DELETING AND BANNING: 8

Being the change I want to see in the world.

A poster to start the revolution.

Hail Brenton!

Download the manifesto here desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/

Archive of the original thread: archive.is/Ft1Gw
Direct link to the manifesto: media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf
Note original manifesto is 733.17 KB other versions with bigger file size are suspect and probably have a trojan.

Dailystormer article: dailystormer.name/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
Dailystormer onion: dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/

FAGGOT MODS TRYING VERY HARD TO STOP THE SPREAD OF POSTERS AND MANIFESTO (banned 8x times so far)

I, Epyc [redacted] Wynn endorses Brenton & his actions.

desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/

Attached: It's-Okay-To-Fight-White-Genocide.png (332.89 KB, 1005x1069)
Attached: Accelerate.png (322.59 KB, 1005x1069)

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Simple.
ACCELERATE

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

Stop lying.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

Reminder to search "Synagogues/Mosques in my area" to find nearby enemy locations.

David Hall
David Hall

Fuck off fed.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

What is the point of a terrorist attack? The exact same reason. Create fear among muslims. Show them they are not welcomed. Rally the base against Islamic invaders. Stir shit up. Suicide.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

At face value according to the killer, it was simply to kill Muslims in revenge for Muslim killings in Europe. I thought he mentioned there was a reason they targetted this specific Mosque, maybe it was one of those Mosques that was secretly funding actions against white nations.. but I have seen no evidence and I don't expect to as it would not fit the narrative they try to push and they'd cover it up if so. Maybe just the idea of a Mosque in a city called Christchurch offended him.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

His manifesto says

“To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating
and physically removing the invaders themselves.”

That would work if enough people were murdering foreigners, but our tradition is not like that. We don't have the supposedly perfect word of God telling us to murder foreigners to be rewarded in the afterlife, we are peaceful and kind and believe in human rights, so I don't believe we're going to have enough murderers to scare away immigrants, just enough to discredit opposition to immigration.

He then says he wants to accelerate the confiscation of firearms from public hands in the US so that there will be civil war. I reckon though that the US government in under no obligation to ban them any faster than it wants, while he's just given them what they were waiting for to restrict gun ownership in New Zealand.

Colton Long
Colton Long

Whats the point of muslim suicide bombing, and muslim terror attacks and child rape gangs, it doesnt make any sense

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

No, glownigger. You aren't getting attacks you can blame on others, you're going to have to fake every single shooting like you've been doing until you're arrested, tried, and executed for your crimes.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

"He highjacked the white-nationalist ideology, which an ideology of peace"

"He is not a real white nationalist. White nationalists are peaceful, moderate people next door"

"Don't let a teeny tiny minority of violent white nationalists make jou generalise and say all white nationalists are terrorists"

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

(This post is just because I know I'm on a watchlist)
No I'm not saying most Muslims are murderous, I know in reality it's only a small minority who actually take those teachings of Muhammad to heart and act on them.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

I can't make a new thread rn but i wonder this

I don't really go on Zig Forums ever but ive been on chans since 06.

I've read his manifesto.
One thing I don't understand about this killer is that if he spent all of his time here and maybe on 4ch Zig Forums the Donald storefront whatever…

Why did he have really nothing to say about the Jews? Did he fear them?

Attached: 1552590013651.jpg (66.1 KB, 540x405)

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

No, glownigger. You aren't getting attacks you can blame on others, you're going to have to fake every single shooting like you've been doing until you're arrested, tried, and executed for your crimes.

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

Cringingly cucky you are. Immigration could stop tomorrow and the situation won't be fixed. We need to deport all the non-whites.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

He did talk about the jews. He said as long as they stay in Israel and don't harm his race they're not his enemy.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

anything besides sitting on your ass crying about false flags is verboten to you faggots

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

It is important to know where nearby enemies are located. The Synagogues and Mosques are filled with imported desert enemies.

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

That was one of the demands in his manifesto.
So the gun control now looks like caving in to terrorist demands. He plays them like a fiddle, I'm seriously impressed by the subversion and trolling levels he achieved.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

I mean there was that… But that is NOT an opinion a regular of Zig Forums would have imo…like he said worse about the Turks/antifa/marxists. Even said more about them. He cant be ignorant to think Israel/Jews are nothing. He said "why didn't they target X" but even than…makes me wonder.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Look they’re all grouped up together
Second wave incomin in thirty min

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

No one believes your bullshit anymore.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

spread love please.
yall tryana be tough anonymously but in deep down most of yall are pussies shitposting drom mom's basement. so fuck off and spread love

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

He also said in his manifesto that he's a navy seal skilled in gorilla warfare and a marxist.
You're both retarded.

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

They sympathize with peaceful Muslim men, women and children, not so much with people like Anders Breivik and Adolph Hitler and the angry guys at Charlottesville.

I've thought of a joke. You know how Islam is the religion of peace, and Jihad can be interpreted as an internal struggle? Maybe we should actually try to push for the meme that Mein Kampf is the book of peace, and if someone says that Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia and Poland then we say that "kampf" can be interpreted as an internal struggle. You're just figuratively invading and taking lebensraum.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

jews are shielded while muds don't have the same status. If people begin actually looking at things (his goal all along), they can see the nose behind the corner. If you were to attack them directly, the wailing and gnashing of teeth would drown out curiosity.

Remember that methods of actually getting people to question things are generally non-violent, the madlad just went a different route.

I am a pacifist and do not condone violence of any kind. Zig Forums is a board of peace.

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Answer my question OP
Oh wait this is just a 1 and done

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

The purpose of this event was to galvanize the publics turn to the next phase which is the irreconcilability between the synthesized right and left. This means that the left, at some point in the future, is meant to be the sacrificial synthesis to the thesis of the right, all of which has been defined in the media according to marxism, for both the right and left. From here on out, the jewish and zionist personalities will attempt to conflate and absorb zionism into the conservative identity by stimulating the right against the muslims and south americans who have been relocated to various countries over years through coordinated governmental corruption and private ngos of jews.

The only thing on any politician of any country's platform or mind should be stopping global government, which is jewish messianic era and coming soon.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

They're an obvious pernicious influence while jews like to hide is my point.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

"White nationalists against terrorism"
Keep trying Adolf. The Jews depend on your retardation for survival.

David Lopez
David Lopez

Implying they cant fuck us over from israel

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

it was essentially trolling, trying to rig the pendulum
He wants the left to retaliate and "overplay their hand"
So, for the next few months, or weeks, lets see if anyone takes his bait

If they don't though, then the right will have overplayed it's hand
Just more culture war shit with people trying to prove they are the REAL victim
It's same old story as always but this time he was a poster here

I'm getting sick of these games, where the only way to win is to stop playing

William King
William King

I get what you are saying. You would just think though that we would have mentioned more even subtly. I wonder if the Nelson Mandela thing was a real thing he meant or a shitpost. Fascinating stuff

Xavier King
Xavier King

He wanted to show everyone that it only takes 1 white man to kill 40 Muslims.
We can solve this problem ourselves, we just have to do it.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Every time a murder like this happens it can be used to discredit political dissidence
Hate to break it to you but anything we don't do is used to discredit political dissidence. Does your mind follow the 72 news cycle and forget about Jussie Smollett? Do you forget every mass shooting that happens where literally half the people in our nations are holding their breath and pre-mediating it being a white guy? You're not going to appease our enemies. The last few years was the beginning of the lines being drawn among the masses of people. We are the scapegoat whose targeted for genocide by ruling oligarch jews as the blood decedents of the devil himself. You can appease your enemies and buy another 15 minutes of peace and quiet, or you can quit living on your knees and start acting accordingly.

I'm out.
You were never in nerd or you wouldn't have made a worthless thread about how attacking migrant invaders isn't doing anything.

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

This is the time candidates for the United States 2020 election so they need something to talk about. Creating a false flag like this is perfect for them to say,

"Well just look at the mosque attack that happened in march. donald trump and anyone on the right is inciting violence against innocent immigrants. This is why we need more immigration and more gun control"

They use the chans because its anonymous.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

So if you're fed up with mass immigration, why would you attack the immigrants instead of attacking the people that made the mass immigration possible in the first place?
Because they are the exact same people you absolute fucking retard?

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

My guess is it was a "loose thread" that people are meant to pick up on. It's kinda like shitposting irl in that you mention something to get folks thinking. We get shut out when being direct so dropping breadcrumbs is often how we're able to show the truth.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Wait are we supposed to first fuck off and then spread our love? Or spread love first and then fuck off? Where shall we fuck off to nigger? I’ll sock puppet and spread love irl while I fuck off. There perfect solutions to make the nigger happy

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

You were never "in", Chaim.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

I wish he just blamed Jussie Smollett and no one else in the manifesto

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

I feel you. I think he fears them in some way. Like you said if he attacked them he would be destroyed and his message gone

Attached: 2e33c7b697dcec14620bd981bdeaaf34b5652b73aebcfd935f5f12ca4210c927.png (153.54 KB, 600x448)

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Kill yourself you fucking nigger.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Ok here is what I know so far about the New Zealand False Flag attack at the Christchurch Mosques.

At court today, Tarrant defiantly signaled loyalty to his handlers for his “job well done”.

He had visited Turkey multiple times, and Pakistan, and North Korea… He had no apparent animosity Towards Muslims.

On the way into the courtroom, an attacker (LH Oswald) tried to stab and kill Tarrant. The guy was also arrested. Definitely lots of evidence already that this was a diversionary False Flag—-

The FF was aimed at the US 2nd amendment and discrediting/stopping #Qanon and the 8ch artists. I am certain that is why Skippy was in NZ.

He is being handled by DS operatives- likely bought out during John Podesta’s recent visit to NZ where he proclaimed NZ poised for this…

Attached: 54519102-2249277375110950-1330077661342466048-n.jpg (78.27 KB, 946x960)
Attached: 54437175-2249277255110962-8242138590025351168-n-1.jpg (47.97 KB, 540x960)
Attached: 54517132-2249277288444292-7990220474439172096-n.jpg (54.21 KB, 540x960)
Attached: NewZealandShooter.jpg (22.68 KB, 400x225)
Attached: D1vLvKNX4AA6EMn.jpg (98.01 KB, 675x1200)

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

All I am saying is a simple search or even viewing an offline paper map of your area will give you an idea where the desert rats are located. The synagogues and mosques are filled with desert religion worshipers on their holy days.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

the neocon neoliberal dichotomy is over

Attached: lesmug56.PNG (89.03 KB, 714x725)

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

This is the average qtard everyone. Point and laugh

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Fair enough. I don't know what was going through his head but my guess is he felt it was pragmatic.

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

gef gefeeen shech shalom
shamash edonnn on gefalt
sheckle ahcai schein gefonnn
ahhhemm mcdoouble shalaami
geff ashemm shemmon zima

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Yeah im newish to politicial stuff but I find this fascinating. I dont agree with everything but even the people you disagree with can make some good points. Also fascinating mind tbh. He seemed kind of dumb though, in the beginning he said he didn't go to college and wasn't good in high school. Maybe he had some functioning issues. He was very very good at shooting though so who knows lol.

Attached: 1552619778514.png (86.5 KB, 325x300)

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

"appease your enemies"? Maybe I don't get what you're saying. I'm talking about taking control of the public perception of political dissidence and forbidden wisdom, taking control of the image away from the media and politicians. We don't want nationalism to be seem as just a thing for angry people who want to commit murders.

Why is it that we have people who think nationalism is dangerous because some nationalists are bad, while Islam's good even though some Muslims are bad, and it's the biggest source of terrorism in the world? Because it's #NotAllMuslims + candle vigil, and it's Anders Breivik + Charlottesville, that sort of thing, I think.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

You need a spark to start a fire. Would be funny if a dense group of SJWs doing some stupid shit were targeted next.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

If you attack the immigrants, there will be no more mass immigration.

Holy shit, the actual kike is falling in his own logic.

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

This. And also the MSM would be more hesitant in mentioning it on the news as they wouldnt want a bunch of normies reading a 74 page redpill about the kikes. Instead, part of me thinks it was a good way to give it more coverage, also mentioning Fortnite and pewds is giving it alot more staying power. On the other hand, if he was one of us, knowing this will be his last message to earth, surely he would name the juden alot better than just saying that they are fine as long as they stay in israel. Something doesn't add up but it never does

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Oh boy, opticcucks is on again.

Yes, nationalism is jew friendly and muslim friendly, ain't that right, fellow goyim.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

(((Anyways, fuck this shit, I'm out.)))
(((This is retarded.)))
SHUT IT DOWN
THE JEW FEARS THE ACCELERATION

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Point and laugh

says the
<doubleposter

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

It was meant to make Muslims start bombing white people more so that even more white people would destroy themselves lashing back. That or Tarrant was a suicidal anti-gun activist pushed over the edge by my shilling for the pro-diversity implications of women and minorities owning guns.

Nah, surely not that. I’ll go with the first answer here - it was meant to make muslims explode so that more white people would explode.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Lets be honest here guys, Brenton didn't even pass school, and didn't attend university, yet his trying to spread ideologies that are completely out of his grasp? It is unfortunate when dumb people think they are smart. There is no hope for reason with idiots like this.
His lines of thinking was probably - It's not that I'm not smart enough to understand algebra, its the system teaching the algebra trying to make me think im stupid.

Alexander James
Alexander James

Yep, you need to go to school to be smart.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

So we need something like a "White nationalists against terrorism" march, with candles.

Attached: 41b8e54e9bfc1fa0da46889cf83faa31b1db29cbe57867ec50ff374fd0971dbb.gif (436.16 KB, 200x150)

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

We can't have the only public image of the alt-right be
The people who own the media dictate what your image is. There's no evidence that if you do X they'll stop calling you racist etc. and there's ample evidence to the contrary.

Start a media company if you care what you look like. These Jews aren't going to help you and your image out.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

Here's where Zig Forums shows how much glowkike penis they took up the ass in one happening:

According to Brenton Tarrant's plan:
The mosque shooting would set up the stage for balkanisation and infighting
Media & Politicians looking to suppress laws traditionally related to freedom and liberty
Discrimination against white nationalists
Resulting in the extreme left instigating
The nationalists then winning against the left
The white nationalists then fighting and eradicating muslims and other invaders
Nationalists retaking their lands, and repopulating to save the white race

Because there was nothing whatsoever mentioned about dealing with Jews, this means
<Federal Reserve remains in Jewish hands
<Media conglomorates remain in Jewish hands
<UN remains in Jewish hands
<Middle Eastern nukes remain in Jewish hands
<Governments remain in Jewish hands
<Mind control technology remains in Jewish hands
<Germ warfare technology remains in Jewish hands
<UAV drone technology remains in Jewish hands

We're long past the time when people could band together and win a Civil War purely with foot soldiers. By accelerationism, he actually intended to further the Jew's plans seeing as they're behind schedule.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

(((Lets be honest here guys)))
RIGHT OUT OF THE JEW HEADLINE GENERATOR
atleast try jews

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

This doesn't make any sense.
Most people browsing this board were talking about doing something like this 24/7. Maybe this time they will learn something, or not.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

Bye retard
No one gives a fuck

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

(((Or maybe better than a specifically "white nationalists against terrorism" candle march, would be a more general "alt-right against terrorism" candle march? Or a "nationalists against terrorism" candle march?)))
this is what jewish subversion looks like

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Yeah man, we are past the civil war, let's just vote our problems out of jews hand now.

inb4 4D chess

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

No you go to school to learn tools that are able to add value to the society's progress revelant to your time. He was unable to do so, and thus his confusion and ignorance he formed a world view of me vs some enemy.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Yeah again, you need to go to school to be smart.

Actual kike shilling, disgusting.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

we are past the civil war
When did I say this, you sub IQ faggot?

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

We're long past the time when people could band together and win a Civil War
Right here, kike.

Now end yourself.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

You certainly don't go to school to learn how to shoot innocent people to solve a imaginary problem.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Oh wow, actual mudshit detected.

Maybe I should visit the mosque.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Your not even saying anything of substance, mudshit, ok good one bro.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

Brenton was a retard who couldn’t think for himself, nothing but a primate with an inferior developed cortex mostly controlled by primal instincts. When people cannot get in touch with their emotions and lack critical thinking skills do what this garbage did. I though we as a species we have overcomed the genocidal instinct but it seems that we haven’t some of us are still nothing more than slightly evolved neanthertals

James Brooks
James Brooks

Yep, kill mudshit.

Simple words for simple times.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

i miss moderation on Zig Forums
do we really need 10 threads about this?

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

I agree yet disagree.
Some of the smartest people on earth are dumb as fuck lol. Like they are specialized to only be able to do certain things. He obviously wasn't retarded because his manifesto was written well enough. Not a masterpiece but it doesn't have to be. The messages were clear and succint. I don't know his life but imo he had some functioning problems.

Yeah I have no clue. I am not Zig Forums but I know what it's about. I can't imagine him not just making at least one paragraph about them. I just don't get it (.__. )

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

Why don't you attack the people you love and want to protect from the subhuman filth rather than attacking the filth who are raping, murdering, and torturing the people you love?

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report duplicate threads.
Sage duplicate threads.
Filter duplicate threads.

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

Doubt that he is dumb, probably more intellectually apathetic. Look at the manifesto, regardless of the effect it ultimately has it'll be a success.

There are essentially a few choices for how the aftermath goes down:

Divide people?
Already done, this in no way changes how the people in power look at us anyway. The more repressive they get, the more WN types pop up. They show their hand.

Unity?
Shows conservatives that their own party hates them. Necessarily has to exclude people like him, greater social distance creates further radicalization which then causes another Tarrant resetting the first question of how to deal with people like him.

Provokes a response?
A new Tarrant shows up to respond.

Also, look at the manifesto. Milquetoast conservatives are denounced and he cites China as an inspiration. Every direction he goes toward directs the left in a circle. He knows the right will be blamed anyway.

Attached: kkkallday.jpeg (93.46 KB, 640x588)

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Right here, kike.
<subhuman nigger can't read properly
Look at the full sentence retard:
We're long past the time when people could band together and win a Civil War purely with foot soldiers.

With tactics like yours, you wouldn't last an hour in a warzone.

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

I'm sure he could've solved all that. Good job, user. Brilliant stuff.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

It's true that one should kill traitors before enemies but Breivik was Chapter 1. Brenton is Chapter 2.

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

well written please…if you cannot reason from first principle fundamentals you are pretty dumb. I don’t like religion Islam in particular but killing some innocent Muslims as revenge is a false equivalence…he was a dumbshit who couldn’t think for himself no better than those that believe in the quran

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

I mean he's doing something right if I'm reading it. I rarely read these things. Fascinating killer tbh. He liked Dylan roof though which makes me think he's kind of dumb.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

Is the size of a field determined by its width or its length? Of course the facts matter when it comes to what the media can report. The internet's not completely censored yet, which will limit how much they can get away with lying.

It because I don't know exactly what would be best so I was being vague.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

he is saying that people who hate you will hate you regardless of your stance on terrorism, so there is no point trying to say "we are against terrorism" because it wont affect anything. People will just see through it immediately as an attempt to garner sympathy, which, seeing as they dislike the ideology anyway, will just seem both funny and slimy at the same time.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

What was the point of the Mosque attack?
The real question: What part of him was more full of pride? The son of the west who slaughtered the Semite invaders, or the Kiwi shitposter who cast the state of this board into an illegible garbage fire by his actions?

Attached: The-mad-lads-of-baraboo-1.jpg (12.34 KB, 156x177)

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

make sure your shit works

After action report case study made from watching the frame by frame came to some conclusions. This is a multi post seeing as things are moving quite fast. Remember this is just a reference for minecraft.

Attached: after-action-review.jpg (384.45 KB, 943x1197)

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

The bodies in the vid didn't even look real. This had to have been edited in some way. Live stream my ass.

FALSE FLAG.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

As a white male, it's clear that this Brenton guy had a miserable existence.

Some people who are in so much pain are unable to understsand other's happily living their lives, and come to a conclusion that we are being controlled and brain washed, when they are the ones in delusion and self brain washing with other's alike on the internet.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

WEAK JEW POST

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

I agree 100%, even before I came here to see people opinion I already knew it was false flag, the body's looking very artificial everything in the video is pretty artificial at all.. No blood at all. Also one woman appear from nothing dead in the street even tho he didnt shoot on her, how is that? Crazy stuff, maybe was everything edited, livestreeam my ass

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

READ THE MANIFESTO YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE NIGGER

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Sign up for the Army, your small brain isn't worth the vessel you occupy. Maybe you'll see how people really die when you're in some middle eastern shithole killing brown people for Jewish oil money, then you'll people die in real life, it's just as this shows.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

I'm an Atheist white male in America though… no jew blood in my family. Try again cuck.

David Peterson
David Peterson

lol the amount of stupid things some of you put into existence here is mind boggling…read some books dumbfucks because reading the manifesto without good reasoning skills won’t do nothing but turn you into another parot like Brenton. Cheers

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Epic thread dude now read the shooter's own words (his manifesto)

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

Read the manifesto you lazy faggot. We aren't going to spoonfeed you. Are you afraid it might convince you of something? Is you little ego so fragile?

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

fuck his manifesto…I read books not some derange guys crap

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

oh no the jew called me a cuck
try harder jew

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Kill invaders, inspire the rest of us. It makes complete sense. We had a synagogue attack last year. We'll have more, too. For now, it was a mosque.

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

Only just hearing about this, this very minute… update on Zig Forums wikipedia is saying there is a livestream? Where can I see it?
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/christchurch-shooting-live-stream-think-twice-about-watching-it/10907258
Mainstream media outlets posted raw footage from gunman
The video was later taken down but not before many had called out the social media company.
Those who believe in media freedom and the public's right to know are likely to complain if information and pictures are not available in full view on the internet. Conspiracies fester when people believe they are not being told the truth.
Facebook says it has taken down a video of the shootings at a New Zealand mosque and removed the identified shooter's accounts from its platforms
Facebook New Zealand spokeswoman Mia Garlick said in a statement the company was "also removing any praise or support for the crime and the shooter or shooters as soon as we're aware."
Both YouTube owner Google and Twitter also said they were working to remove video of the shootings from their sites.
(((YT))): "they know! shut it down!"

Why remove praise? What about free speech?

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

right man I am a white male, not Jew so try again dummy…

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Brenton probably wrote the manifesto thinking about how people will be enlightened, only to find out how misinformed and stupid his understanding of the world is. Kind of sad in a way, he took action on things he was unable to understand.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

xroads.virginia.edu/~MA01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

Chase Green
Chase Green

Spoken like a true muslim

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

Read his manifesto you retard.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Didn't attack jews. Didn't name the jew. Admires commiechinks. Trained with muslims in pakistan and turkey.

/ourguy/ fellow white men

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

Anders Brevik attacked the political party that was most responsible for the flood of hostile subhuman 'migrant' parasites into his country.

But OP, when Brevik went ballistic the very same rat-faced rabbi who is now directing that hasbarat room you'rs working in went on reddit to whine about it, saying Brevik should have targeted the Muzzies instead of politicos.

So, OP,- What are ya, nuts?
Are you kidding?

It seems like a "damned if you do, & damned if you don't" situation. There's just no satisfying you shills.

Attached: 9928271651001202821399300316.jpg (55.21 KB, 920x574)

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Mods need to enable thread creation. This is bullshit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (884.99 KB, 761x889)

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Protip, ignore the shills, just keep killing.
So he trained with muslim, that means he's not a zionist.

And he named the jew.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Hmm I still disagree.

Actually if the next guy who's willing to commit murder for political motive is willing to lose his life in the process, then why not do a self-immolation instead? (not me, I'm a coward)
Yes it might look a bit extreme to burn yourself because of your views on immigration, but it would be better than murder.

John Taylor
John Taylor

He didn't name the fucking jew. He named globalists like all kike controlled opposition.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

OH NO THE JEW CALLED ME A MUSLIM NOW
you should just quit your shift early

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

LOL burn yourself to protest illegal immigration.

Top guy, why don't you do it?
Yes he did.

Yes he fucking did, he specifically named jews, turks and all the semites.

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

at desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/ they pointed out someone made an altered copy of the PDF which was 867 instead of 733 KB. Any idea what was done to it? I'm scared to DL

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

because self immolation does not affect anyone else, its just some dude burning himself and if people dislike the reason for self immolation they'll just go "well thats convenient he went and killed himself". That usually only works if tensions are so high that someone burning themselves is enough to set off a chain reaction of civil disobedience. Tensions are no where close to that high because immigration is an existential issue and not a material one like political repression or food shortages.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

you are an insignificant subhuman. Should have been you in that mosque along with the other religious sky fairy morons.

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

He made no reference to how kikes SPECIFICALLY have been pushing multicult for muds to flood the west in the first place.

But yeah, he's totally a white nationalist and a channer guise. He must have missed that one thread that explained the jewish MO.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

It's fine to disagree with what he did. I'm a pacifist and Zig Forums is a board of peace.

However, you're a fucking retard. The attack might be something a badman does but it makes perfect *sense*, The left already calls us every name in the book and assumes we're violent fanatics. It's not going to change their perception.

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

He knew how ZOG the media was and it wasn't worth it over the greater message. If he did, the Muslims wouldn't get their victim card to fuck over israel and jews. Now they can cry about being under attack and acceleration can begin reaching its final conclusion.

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

Uh yeah, he actually does.

Also, it's not just the kikes who push the flood, but actual muds, leftists and the whole she bang.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

Wouldn't he win if he causes the NZ to do a door to door confiscation?

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

OYVEY

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

If you won't read, then fuck off and stop asking stupid questions, faggot.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

There didn't need to be a point. It was a reaction to displacement.

Attached: ddm.png (242.73 KB, 416x815)

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

I just discovered this a few minutes ago by chance. . . .

Attached: Beg-this.jpg (433.91 KB, 1256x1712)

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Yes, Satan, yes.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

The left already calls us every name in the book and assumes we're violent fanatics. It's not going to change their perception.

EXACTLY

Like the KKK hasn't killed anyone in decades and yet they're the ultimate bad guys no matter what compared to the shitskin groups that commit murders fucking yesterday or recent terrorist attacks like those blm niggers assassinating and shooting up cops and innocents.

Their perception is locked. There is no way around it except to own it. This is the monster they created.

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Are you kidding? Those shitskins are all seeds of destruction and they, and their people overseas, know exactly what theyre there for. Breed, import more and conquer.

James Adams
James Adams

How many of ours have they killed in similar attacks around the world? The lad knew too much - there's no mystery.

Attached: falling-down.jpg (564.57 KB, 800x1200)

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

not the kikes

The kikes control the creation of money. They are responsible for pushing a borderless, cultureless, anti - white world. To make no reference to this fact is pure cohencidence.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Like 9/11 attackers were from Saudi Arabia so they didnt work with jews? Muslims taught him to kill muslims? Pathetic.

James Foster
James Foster

This underlying hatred and fight against immigration stems from a lack of well paying jobs, global growth slowing, increasing numbers of refugees - on the tax-payers dime.

When faced with struggle we default to our basic training. We want to protect "way of life" yet also want to travel? Or is it that your unable to afford to travel. Sitting and watching taboo interracial cuck stuff as a deep insecurity of "your way of life"

All of this protectionism is not going to stop major corporations and countries from becoming global. It's always about money - hence colonization.

That's why many people refer to us as the "poor whites". Disenfranchised and feeling estranged in our native lands because we no longer prosper within the system. There is a big problem - and the left seems to ignore the issues entirely dismissing.

Fueling a war may seem exciting and revolutionary but its too small of a world these days it will never work. The only thing this hatred will do is increase the poverty of us whites… How? Because of the lack of education.

These fringe movements in and of themselves are not popular they are ostracized which is why we are all anonymous.

You love niggers and jews and sandniggers/shitskins because without them you would have nothing else to talk about or live for. Be proud of the Aryan race -

The more political clout we give the minorities the more ostracized. No it's not optics - it's real.

May the Lord Jesus Christ - the jew - help the white race.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

This. We all know the truth. He just had the balls to do something about it.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Their perception is locked. There is no way around it except to own it. This is the monster they created.

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone is surprised. They had every chance in the world to honestly and civilly talk to people like Sir Tarrant but refused because they're doing everything they're accused of.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

Blackpill, whether you know it or not.

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

Shalom

I'm Rabbi Shechem Shabash of sheckle shamon ariel adom dom shem, ak ahem shem shem.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

Yes, OP let's go kill people who are in their 70s and retired.
10/10

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

Attached: he-did-something.png (45.23 KB, 697x463)

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

Yeah I might aswell kill myself now tbh or give up and watch netflix and eat myself to death you dumb nigger.
Rope yourself. The solution might span several generations and I don't care if it does.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

The goal of killing our enemies is to kill our enemies. The deed doesn't need any other reason. The enemies are alive, therefore, we kill them because they exist. And that is it.
A secondary goal is to make everything worse for everyone else. Only we can always survive any hardship. The others can't.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

Eat yourself to death - hahaha
I wonder how many pure bred fat fucks talk like that. Probably taking Viagra to type up and hype up

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

<Federal Reserve remains in Jewish hands
<Media conglomorates remain in Jewish hands
<UN remains in Jewish hands
<Middle Eastern nukes remain in Jewish hands
<Governments remain in Jewish hands
<Mind control technology remains in Jewish hands
<Germ warfare technology remains in Jewish hands
<UAV drone technology remains in Jewish hands

Yes obviously these hordes of anti minority nationalists fighting a neo-reconquista will just ignore the JQ. You're a fucking retard

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

Did you enjoy the love at the salafi weapons cache? More love is coming.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

They're onto us, sheckle shammmon'

bit a dit uhhh

HOooooooooooooooooooo

shalom

Attached: 010.jpg (116.41 KB, 476x608)

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

We need to adopt the strategies of others. Think of the marches of peaceful Muslims carrying candles after Muslim terrorist attacks.

I don't think we can bring ourselves to be so dishonest, user. What is left to fight for once the truth is abandoned?

Attached: good-fences-good-neighbours.jpg (176.14 KB, 1024x791)

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

Sounds like you've learned something for your turn

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

Not only the mudslimes are content to just conquer. Don't forget that they happily vandalize the graves of those they murder. Remember what they did to Ebba's grave. Along with their handlers, they are not human and surgically destroying a tumor is a not a crime.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

it doesn't make any sense
This is like the first thing a kike says when you answer them.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

Sickfucks, we'll see who has the last fucking laugh. The world is just going to become a big melting pot and that's the obvious future. Your futile resistance isn't going to change anything.
killing a bunch of bystanders is starting a movement
Yeah keep dreaming retards. You can't stop this

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

you are doomed to breed with shitskins

lol k

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

the whole world will end up like Brazil i.4pcdn.org/pol/1510066787874.jpg

Wow! Truly a future worth living in.

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

All he did was kill shitskins. You can join the military and do that legally. Hating jews is an actual crime though goy

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

sure you're not looking forward to that bigger dick for your descendants?

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

We are the scapegoat whose targeted for genocide by ruling oligarch jews as the blood decedents of the devil himself. You can appease your enemies and buy another 15 minutes of peace and quiet, or you can quit living on your knees and start acting accordingly.

One thing much of Zig Forums doesn't seem to understand is that the only way to counter being systematically demonized is to become the demon they cast you as. In effect, give them exactly what they're asking for. The jews are working to genocide whites whether we play nice or not. If whites would at least turn politics into a street fight instead of a (((sanctioned))) match, anything can happen.

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

None of you will do shit
Most of you won't do shit
Some of you won't do shit
Please spare me

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

only 1% of the Christchurch population is Muslim. this retard calls it an "invasion".

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

There's a fuckton of huge white cocks to go around, I can fuck your ass with mine if you like

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

1% then 10% then 50%. Then what about the whole of NZ? It's a slippery slope with this muslims, let one in, then more will follow.

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

the ff was aimed at the US 2nd amendment and discrediting/stopping #Qanon and the 8ch artists

Attached: laughing.mp4 (740.21 KB, 400x300)

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

He's right, though. No one's doing anything, except these false flags.

Cooper King
Cooper King

Nigger do you know how they breed? With four wives. Do the fucking math.

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

Your playbook is out of date. Everybody watched 1 White man ice 49 muds. Morale is at an all time high.

William Perry
William Perry

Proudly admitting impotency for your whole race. Yikes.

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

So back to OP's point, if someone with an ordinary person's skill and resources wanted to have the greatest impact against immigration, employing violent means or otherwise, what would they do?

Taking into account backlash from angry voters and officials, it seems to me that the only a persistent and lengthy assassination spree against carefully targeted officials (i.e., way more focused than the unibomber) is the only means of individual violence with any hope of moving the needle. And even then, it probably wouldn't be practical for a typical person of ordinary means and skill.

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Das rite and the 1965 Immigration Act wouldn't change demographics either we swear it's only like a percent lmao

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

You are illiterate. You are a paid shill. You are defending jewish actions. Whites are being cracked down on now more than ever. Guns are being confiscated. White taxpayer dollars are now going to full time military police protection of mosques in white countries.

Explain what whites are doing to stop this.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

The point was to clog up the news cycles with
muh ebil white nationalists
Drumpf did this
And what not

They dont want the FakeNews media reporting on things that matter like:
twitter.com/TheJusticeDept/status/1106671946731831297

foxnews.com/politics/court-files-reveal-role-of-mccain-aide-in-spreading-anti-trump-dossier

mobile.twitter.com/45_Schedule/status/1106643293364985856

On top of the News that Mueller has a big ol nothing burger and the (((left)))'s anti-gun agenda.

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

4+1 minus divided = about 1% of the population

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

…so accelerationism? good!

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

Convenient false flag.

Attached: 1502890412664.jpg (218.3 KB, 1415x944)

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Post a timestamped picture of your hand and prove you're white.

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

what's the point
The shooter doesn't understand demoralization, and falsely assumes that by accelerating conflict, it will drive white people together. As you can see from his basic bitch spirituality expressed in the "manifesto", he's a total moron and actually harmed every cause he meant to help.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

implying anyone actually does polygamy anymore

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

do what jews want
ignore that I am a ban evading child rapist
No.
No no, moishe. You are defending jewish actions. Whites are being cracked down on now more than ever. Guns are being confiscated. White taxpayer dollars are now going to full time military police protection of mosques in white countries.

You were asked a question. Answer the question. One man can't save us. What are whites doing to stop this.

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Now how do we get gamer's to rise up against SJWs and Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn. I would pay booko bucks to see that. Well Zig Forums?

Attached: s1200.jpg (118.39 KB, 1200x600)

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

(1)
defending dune coons
actually thinks we will believe his lies about something that everyone knows is true
lol

Cameron White
Cameron White

No no, moishe.
Yeah, I didn't think so. You only have the pictures preloaded onto your shill farm computers. Understand that nobody here is fooled by you, and I look forward to reading the articles about how you failed to infiltrate us in a few months.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Muds are more into conspiracy than Zig Forums. At least there's a dredging for documents here.

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

If you read the manifesto, he knew exactly what would happen after he did what he did. It makes perfect sense.

Jace King
Jace King

Funny how when the chans start to notice the odd jewish coincidence and potential intelligence connections - all the fucking video links cease functioning.

Attached: 1491109052634.jpg (54.44 KB, 751x720)

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

It is, certainly. You stupid cunts think there will be trumpets and fanfare announcing them, but the spread of Islam is incremental. They establish a foothold, rape a bunch of girls, cry about racism. By the second generation they're demanding certain concessions politically. 60 years later, which only a materialist like yourself, living for yourself, thinks is a long time, they are everywhere. Go fuck yourself with a knife if you want to be London.

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

It didn't happen as in your fantasies.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

That's like one roach in the house, you ridiculous mindsleeve.

Jason James
Jason James

All this has done is given the jews more material to:
1. distract the west from the gaza activity
2. tighten the politically correct noose around the neck of the west

Attached: 1552325299269.gif (654.3 KB, 500x435)

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

Who's responsible for the Kalergi plan though?

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

For one thing, it is history. Another, this was meme wizardy of the highest order. Face to bloodshed.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

modern men are too docile
NOT ANYMORE

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Not even close. He helped pad Muslim victim status over kikes now Muslims can complain about both evil whitey and kikes attacking them and they get more points to gas the kikes.

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

It's fucking true retard. Plus it's also illegal in most white countries so I doubt it poses an issue immigration wise

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

I'm not worried about optics. Are you?
Bowers passed you the ball. Make it happen, if you want more dead kikenvermin. This is war m8, the leadership and pawns are fair game.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

ranch, or cool ranch?

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

So what? Make your body a weapon and train then. Quit bitching what somebody else can bitch about but you can't. There's only one way ahead now that all talk is over. And if - if there's no future for white children here, then I want to reach Folkvangr and the eternal war, or even Valhalla. Fuck politics and dying old.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

It's on par will slow boiling a frog.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

It's not the first time this has happened
It makes about as much of a difference as the rest

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Okay, you aren't doing anything. Anyone else want to step up?
You are defending jewish actions. Whites are being cracked down on now more than ever. Guns are being confiscated. White taxpayer dollars are now going to full time military police protection of mosques in white countries.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

"Don't fight it goyim, let the waters subdue you, close your eyes.. go to your happy place…"

Attached: JewOfTheUnion.png (58.97 KB, 201x212)

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

I just sat and read the whole manifesto. I know this term gets thrown around here a lot, but I think this guy is legitimately somewhere on the Autism spectrum.

In some ways, the manifesto seems written by someone who is very intelligent, and with other stuff, like the shit about China and Candice Owens (wtf?) he seems way out to lunch

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

wee wee wee responsibility hurts, I just want to look at my guns, not use them the way they're intended for killing glowniggers

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

That's the kind of person they love to get for their false flags.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Probably because you're the one actually on the spectrum and can't understand humor.

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

Yes, that's what you're saying. Mind answering my question, since the other shills didn't?

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

You think a normal person does something like this?

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

Wrong. Again, everything in the manifesto predicted this. You either accelerate or you die slowly.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

do what jews want or the jews will win
ignore that I am a ban evading child rapist

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

fuck off

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

When you shift to TOR to engage with yourself

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

I'm not worried about optics.
Considering they've just implemented laws to take away the little remaining NZ guns, I would be.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Guns are being confiscated.
if whites give up their guns then they have no hope and are accepting and participating in their genocide. I know it's hard to understand faggot but unless whites fight back they will be replaced.

David Price
David Price

the people in charlottesville
chanting jews will not replace us
the people in
chanting
implying
And… dropped. You are fucking retarded.
I watched the streams, it was 'you will not replace us' which almost sounds like juu(w) yuu(w).
Just think for a few moments how relevant one is and how the other seems nonsensical, nevermind the event was one big optic cuck anyway to compromise with kekkid retards and their position, for compatibility with a rabid opposition (makes the former point seem sillier, doesn't it?).
People don't talk about JEWS when the biggest issue on their mind (at the time) is, border policy, the wall, immigration and demographic decline and Jews can't force you to have an unsecured border as far as anybody concerned by the crushing of natural will / collective will by the state body should care, let alone some cringe kids being co-opted in.

Attached: Dqxd-9aWoAAPrf8.jpg (40.54 KB, 530x579)

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

All you video game basement faggots or caved in Q-tier boomers need to shut the fuck up. Your super IQ takes on what constitutes realistic violence is calibrated by tv police dramas and BLOPS. Everything you know about real violence is bullshit. Go watch 1000 hours of Syria War helmet cams off lifestream and then maybe you can muster up a valid opinion. Until then keep your paint chip eating ice cold takes to yourself.

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

This is so insanely true. They have been playing with a bomb for years now, wacking and throwing it around its not surprising someone is gonna get hurt eventually.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

People don't talk about JEWS when the biggest issue on their mind (at the time) is, border policy, the wall, immigration and demographic decline
Implying Jews aren't behind demographic replacement/white genocide

Attached: kalergi.jpg (121.33 KB, 1258x707)

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Nah, it was a Mossad fake false flag hoax.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

Killing officials won't scare civilians into fleeing the country
killing civilians might

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Can one of you explain to me exactly why you think they need "material" to tighten the noose? They just keep doing it regardless. Also why do you think they need something like this to distract from gaza, noone fucking cares anyway. This society is truly decadent and no amount of political effort is gonna change it.

Attached: c60aecf055cebbc8d1b2e04a95d10041c0d73d49040760b9c906f7d2ed39adf1.jpg (75.17 KB, 1024x554)

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Ah, so you keep proving me right, too. Gotcha.
if whites give up their guns then they have no hope and are accepting and participating in their genocide
USA: every year since 1934.
Britain: I forget; 90s?
Australia: 1990s
New Zealand: Today
They accepted it without question.
I know it's hard to understand faggot
You're the only one not understanding.
but unless whites fight back they will be replaced.
We're not fighting back. We refuse to do so. Thus, we have been replaced. It's that simple. You, too, are admitting that what I said is right.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

Spread love
proceeds to insult people

Attached: 1545274026576.jpg (91.95 KB, 638x1000)

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

You retards really don't get it do you?

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Attached: dedt.png (43.23 KB, 572x248)

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

What was the point of the Mosque attack? This doesn't make any sense.
what has been in the news lately?
anti semitism, poor jews, rocket attacks.
Now after this all we are going to hear is islamophobia, poor muslims, mosque attacks
rinse and repeat as whites hope and pray their way into extinction

John Cooper
John Cooper

Proxy wars have sent others to other lands to destabilize them all throughout history. A hot cunt shatters it.

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

The state of this is very generic, the low effort begets no reason to bargain nor sympathize.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

scares one off
jews fly in ten more

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

memes
Don't you think that it's good that muslims are getting a taste of their own medicine? Finaly they understand what Euros have been feeling for the last decade. Fear. This can go one of two ways. They chill the fuck out at the risk of losing their wellfare by pissing off whites too much if they're smart or they retaliate, some other guy inspired by Tarrant will retaliate for the retaliation attack, and the whole thing will spiral out of control like a gang war until we end up at a full blown race war. Say what you want about the dude, but he's one smart nigger. So far everything in his manifesto is going according to plan.

Attached: 2ee0b7edf16dd86c6780a06929f6ee5070b80a58a095ecc694086bbadf3d1478.png (421.3 KB, 553x827)

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Optics cucks have to be the biggest retards in the world.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

A war against peace is just a struggle for power.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

49 muslims only,,

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

It's breaking the conditioning.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

All of your passive aggressive bullshit optics haven't made anything better

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

flodd my asss nigger Bataclan Theatre massacre, Nice truck attack, Bourke Street, Bourke Street 2.0, Lindt Siege, Skaf Gang Rapes, Manchester Arena attacks, London Bridge Attack, Finsbury Park attack, Belgium bombings, 2017 Barcelona attack, 2015 Paris attack, 2016 Berlin truck attack, The beheading of Lee Rigby, Charlie Hedbo, Parsons Green train attack, Grenfell Tower fire, 2017 Stockholm Sweden attacks, Orlando nightclub massacre, Boston Marathon bombing, Saint Petersberg Metro bombing, Toronto Car attack, MetroJet flight 9268, Ataturk airport attack, 2017 New York truck attack, Brighton Siege in Victoria, Queanbeyan stabbing attacks, 2016 Minto stabbing attack, Curtis Cheng murder in Parramatta, Endeavour Hills stabbing, Holsworthy Barrack terror plot,Madrid Train station bombing, 7/7 London Bombings, San Bernadino shootings, Daniel Pearl beheading, World Trade Center 1 & 2…..list goes on.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Attached: dumb-ass.jpg (154.67 KB, 588x592)

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

None of these things can be solved at this point with anything less then a full on revolution, replacing the current government.

Adolf Hitler didn't come to power by assassinating enemy leaders, but by getting the German people on his side and motivating them to action then throwing away all of the pre-existing government when he came to power.
Executions come after a war, not before it.

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

This is like the 50th totally organic thread about a fellow user who is now fed up and leaving. Either ShareBlue is out of ideas, fair-weather shitposters are scared and trying to dissociate before the warrants go out, or some horrible combination of the two. Whatever it is, this timeline has taken quite a turn.

Attached: Shark-Drink.jpg (76.22 KB, 552x592)

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

His goal was to instigate and sow confusion.

Muslisms are gonna bite this bait with gusto.

It furthers the us vs them mentality

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

not going to the ZOG's bullshit college/university and getting a pointless debt and brainwashing makes you "dumb"

Boomer much?

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Someone's going to die

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Hey fucktards, pajeet here. Given this newly found knight templar whity/christian reaction to muslim/terrorist/ fudamentalists, who do you blame the muslim killings in iraq/afg/ksa/syria/yemen/pakistan/egypt/lebanon/….self-serving capitalism?

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

because you are all deceived idiots

John Stewart
John Stewart

Woah look at how smart you've become after learning how to prep the bullet at your local marxist university there.

You retards are so useless and either don't see the big picture or are actively fighting for the destruction of the white race any way you can think of.

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

There are two things going on over there, muds killing muds and the jews' foreign legion killing muds for jews.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Be the change you want to see in the world. Try to top his highscore but with jews as the target. Write your own manifesto that obsesses primarily over being anti-jewish rather than the main focus being pro-white.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

IT WAS ALL A RUSE

Attached: CE-2VmvUkAEjr3X.jpg (38.73 KB, 300x532)

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

when muslisms retaliate [they're dying to], it will further the hatred between them and the westerners.

when they retaliate, more dudes like the shooter might start wanting to kick them out of their countries

all in all i think this dude's plan seems to be working out so far.

muslies are piiiiiisssed

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

*90 IQ university attending brainlet detected*

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

Pajeet, my son. It is your destiny to nuke the Muslims and Jews to their final destruction as commanded by Shiva.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

stormnigger

How to make everyone ignore your post in one easy step.

seriously, that place isn't even relevant anymore, no one besides aging boomers a la HA Covington use it anymore>>12939058

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

oy vey real critical thinkers only believe what Shlomo tells them on the television

He has massive critical thinking skills to realize the threat happening to his race and break the enemy's narrative so hard.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

if you dont know you serve the evil himself hen you are stupid atleast my muslim friends know what it really is

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

so hard

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

We need more than 10. Fuck every other thread right now this is the greatest happening of our time.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

That's the point.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

it's the lulls that make you realize

You're all alone>>12939099

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

What would Chapter 3 look like?

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

he was a dumbshit who couldn’t think for himself no better than those that believe in the quran

t. television watching NPC who literally can't think for himself and just thinks exactly what the status quo jew overlords want him to think

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Chapter 3: Title

^like this?

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

quo jew overlords
that's crazy

"quo jew overlords" that's exactly what the guys yelled who attacked me in Chicago, it could have been a hate crime - want details?

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

In case you're actually serious, it's because we don't control the media. The "religion of peace" bullshit, which few believe, works to the extent that it does because they can bomb the airwaves with that message endlessly, and get streams of politicians and celebrities repeating their message. We don't have that.

Ron Paul is possibly the most peaceful person you could ever find, he was massively popular, and the media just ignored him and stigmatized him. That way when the actual GOP fraud happened, no one could fight back. This happened twice. Then Trump ran, with more desperate speech on both sides, but he got in and immediately started betraying his voters. Peaceful reform has been attempted in earnest for 12 years straight, and nothing has changed.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Absolutely Minecraft, woo.

David Kelly
David Kelly

I see you take great joy in being the goodest goy.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

Hello Antifa.

Just hang yourself.

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

lol the amount of stupid things some of you put into existence here is mind boggling…read some books dumbfucks because reading the manifesto without good reasoning skills won’t do nothing but turn you into another parot like Brenton. Cheers

I read about 200 books a year and am praised by every normalfag for my superior intellect.

Go fuck yourself.

Brenton is a hero.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

t. goodest goy NPC

William Baker
William Baker

minecraft and also he's not a well person and he has some very serious anger and control issues and I do NOT imagine this is some kind of wonderful breakthrough and he's going to miraculously change and everything is going to be wonderful. But it does demonstrate to me that these tools I am learning- calm detachment, self-care, looking after my own side of the street, all of it- and just the fact that I am happier in general- makes me an easier person to communicate with and perhaps the lack of drama between us is giving him space to contemplate his own choices and behaviour and grow a little. It seems positive. I think that's the first time, ever, that I have felt like he was interested in what I had to say, and on top of that, he was encouraging about it.

I've no expectation that it will lead to anything or that he'll be anything other than what he has always been tomorrow but, in this moment, it's good. I feel positive forces at work in me.

Attached: crac.jpg (213.93 KB, 800x600)

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

If you are not a true radical, and are going to scream and cry about optics and muh false flags EVERY TIME a white man actually takes a stand against the white genocide that is happening literally RIGHT NOW, then

YOU
DO
NOT
BELONG
HERE

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

Technically having a live video feed of a shooter is also helpful to law enforcement to find and stop the shooter.

Kikebook if they were to take down such a stream before the target was apprehended ought to be charged with making it much more difficult for law enforcement to their job.

Also these kikes seriously need to respect out free speech or we're going to have another Aghdam.

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-03-16-02-48-36.png (6.14 MB, 1941x1760)

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

One of the hardest lessons I learnt (back when I thought that I would learn to "detach and stop enabling to wake him up") was that my recovery won't cause HIS recovery. There is literally nothing I can say or do to make it happen. He may well be like this until the day he dies, and I don't see myself being in his life for long enough to watch that happen because he's too destructive and I will wither and die if I hang around waiting. It's still nice to see him, occasionally. It's nice to be reminded that there was something that caused me to fall in love and stay; I didn't just pick out the meanest most messed up guy I could find and chain myself to him. (sometimes it feels like that).

Attached: 8fact.jpg (111.42 KB, 612x612)

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

It doesn't matter if it's race traitors, niggers, jews, muslims, or any other variety of non-white or mongrel. As long as they're getting killed and it's increasing tensions it's a positive development.

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

It's hard to derail two heebs in a room, but you guys did it, congrats on fending off the war for now I realized what the meaning of "in spite of" mean't I came to understand that she did, they did what ever they decided to do without regard to how it affected me. They did things to keep me attached because I brought some value to the relationship however it wasn't so valueable that they would want to end their own threatening behavior. All of them made superficial changes so that they would not loose the value I brought to the relationship until I couldn't live any longer under their spite. I was raised a care taker, an enabler. My parents and grandparents and others knew I would "take care" and I would and could bring supportive value

Attached: tumblr-inline-o3kkw63EsS1tz63n9-540.jpg (33.94 KB, 400x257)

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

lol he legit probably thought he was just a jihadist and wasn't alarmed by him having a gun at all

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

Hey fucktards, pajeet here. Given this newly found knight templar whity/christian reaction to muslim/terrorist/ fudamentalists, who do you blame the muslim killings in iraq/afg/ksa/syria/yemen/pakistan/egypt/lebanon/….self-serving capitalism?

This. He just enacted his gaming instincts in real life serving someone else's interests.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

Fuck off Shlomo the enemy has no sympathy and will never have sympathy for us.

The only way we save our people is by getting the RaHoWa going.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

t. liar who never actually read the manifesto

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

So if you're fed up with mass immigration, why would you attack the immigrants instead of attacking the people that made the mass immigration possible in the first place
There's a lot more of one than the other, and they're much more heavily guarded.

That said, don't think it was JUST meant to be some kind of punitive measure, so much as to serve an end. And it'll probably work, too.

tumblr
Yeah, that's about what I expect.

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

Who cares?

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

He did name the jew though. You can't read I guess.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

DL the 733 KB that is the real one.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

yeah the rahowa

YHWH IS HUWAWA

HUWAWA IS THE BEAST

THE BEAST IS ALISTAR CROWLEY!

THE BEATLES!

1989!

Smashing pumpkins really actually legit literally smashed pumpkins!

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

MERCY

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

Well read his policy statement or manifesto, he explains quite literally.

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

lol

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

8 CHAN
PEPE
mein sides

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

1) Many anons are dumb. Most modern hominids are dumb.
2) Jews play dumb to serve their argumentation.
3) Dingos have the best bantz.

Attached: Didn't-Mention-Jews-Though.JPG (118.88 KB, 2389x307)

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

oh great the kikes gave up and unleashed their shitty bots

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

*tips fedora*
*preps the bull*
*castrates himself*
*pleads with a muzzie as he beheads his wife that regularly cucks him "but I'm not racist I defended you guys online"
*gets fired from his job for forgetting to say the right pronouns despite normally always getting them right and being the good goy leftist*
*receives a text message from his jewish boyfriend that it's over*
*screams "ATHEISM FOREVER" before jumping out a window from multiple stories high*
*fails to actually die from the fall and ends up in a coma, failing at even killing himself*
*wakes up a couple days later in hospital*
*nigger ooga booga nurse*
*starts thanking the nurse for helping him and thinking "ha those fucking racists if they could see me now"*
*denies evolution happens with humans and proclaims all races are the same putting himself on the same level as the derpiest evangelist that also denies evolution*
*suddenly machine starts making some noise*
*ooga booga nigger nurse doesn't seem to know what the fuck to do*
*start feeling faint and begging the nigger nurse to do something*
*nigger says something in its subhuman nigger babble to the effect of he doesn't know what to do and needs to fetch his superior*
*beeeeeeeepppp pass into the darkness*
*finds himself floating above his body*
*can see a scene of a frustrated white man arguing with the dumb nigger diversity hire*
*starts to see the light and enters into it*
*suddenly in a higher realm of existence*
*hears the voice of god speak out to him and tells him "cucks don't reach nirvana"*
*is caste into the lake of fire where his soul/personality is destroyed*
*divine seed reincarnates in body of a nigger and unable to remember previous life*
*starves to death*
*goes back into the light*
*starts to remember his past life*
*voice speaks out "are you done being a faggot yet"?*
*suddenly immediately reincarnates again because the moment after the question was asked in an instant god/wotan knew he wasn't done being a faggot*
*reincarnates in the body of a muslim boy*
*gets turned into a bacha bazi*
*spends his days being passed around by mudslime men*

Tyler James
Tyler James

Yes, in the first world country. Shithole in Arabs would be in bloodbath soon

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Think of the marches of peaceful Muslims carrying candles after Muslim terrorist attacks.
literally what? never seen that. those are mostly white cat ladies.

fuck off doof. you cant be seen as a sympathetic civil right movement with a hostile media. this is kessler tier idiocy

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Welp, I think we found one reason

Attached: hereugo.png (76.08 KB, 550x248)

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

"#NotAllWhiteNationalists"
this is a cucks talking point. spectre and the rest of the trs faggots make it. WEAK AF.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Kill yourself. This is not about economics and never was. This is about demographic displacement. Japan is going to be fine, Israel is going to be fine, Liberia is going to be fine, we're not going to be.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

or give up and watch netflix and eat myself to death you dumb nigger.

This is what my father has been doing and it's really sad. He's like 400 pounds and it's just… fuck. I can't think too much about it.

Where other have given into despair I will not. I will keep training. I will keep searching for a wife. If I don't find one soon enough, I will then strike a blow against clown world.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

t. ass blasted no-heritage mongrel that makes up for his purposeless existence by shitposting online

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

discrediting/stopping #Qanon
is reddit down atm? FUCK OFF BOOMER

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

first we take back our neighborhoods, then the media, then the government. its not rocket science dummy

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Lol this. I can't wait for the future where we start livestreaming executions of race traitors begging for their lives. It'll be like those prophetic AWyattMann comics (that really need to get posted more often, don't see them posted anymore).

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

That's how it starts. You need to take out the cancer before it spreads and consumes the host.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

As a white male
male
get out

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

You have to pick targets you're confident you can take out. Always civil wars start with the most vulnerable and easy targets being attacked regularly. The higher value targets are more difficult to get and you don't want to be some fuck up who gets 0 kill and 0 injuries.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Whites are being cracked down on now more than ever.

GOOD. More whites forced to fight instead of ignoring everything and playing videogames while western civilization burns.

Guns are being confiscated.

GOOD. If you had them you should have already used them. If you've had them and haven't used them, then you were never going to use them, and don't deserve to have them. Guns are fun and all but their #1 use is to fight tyranny.

White taxpayer dollars are now going to full time military police protection of mosques in white countries.

GOOD. It drains the ZOG and escalates the situation and we'll just hit a different target next like an immigration center.

Explain what whites are doing to stop this.

Hopefully absolutely nothing as these are all positive developments.

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

you're way too optimistic if you think that's ever going to happen

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

None of that shit matter MIGA cuck. Trump does nothing but make Israel Great.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

ain't trump one of the biggest muzzie bitches out there?

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

American Revolution was fought by about 1-3% of the population.

The rest were all cucks who just didn't want to fight back against King Charles despite a huge list of complaints (Check out Revolutionary Conservative broadcasts on youtube).

If we have 100,000 supporters on here. I'd rather lose 90,000 of them and gain 10,000 actual fighting men who will take violent action, then keep those 90,000 who will do nothing but vote for ZOG to "please at least consider killing us a little slower by slightly reducing immigration" when we need to stop all immigration and deport all non-whites.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

One man can't save us. What are whites doing to stop this.

Correct. Take up arms and beat his highscore. Strike while the anvil is hot. You can solve this problem by adding another 50 or so dead shitskins or jews to the pile.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

bawww I'm actually going to have to pick a side and fight instead of playing videogames in peace the rest of my life, the post

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

being so fucking stupid and new he can't tell memes/jokes from the legit stuff

Kill yourself newfag who literally just arrived here today.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

a shot muslim is a bullet not wasted.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Now's the time for that 3% to free themselves. Now's the time to build Outer Heaven.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Muslims are so fucking used to killing us that every time a terrorist attack has happened the ones in burkas just keep walking around like normal without the slightest fear because they automatically assume it's one of their own and there's nothing to fear.

Fuck the first guy at the mosque that saw the man with the gun coming probably also felt absolutely no fear and thought it was just a typical jihadist come to pledge to fight jihad and had no idea it was something else entirely.

Now for the first time Muslims might actually start to worry for their safety when gunshots and explosions are going off.

I don't know if anyone has watched the footage of all the terrorist attacks in the past but it's been this same thing over and over where whites are panicking and hiding and whatever and Muslims are perfectly calm and going about their business like normal.

Muslims now will have reason to actually fear for their lives because they can't automatically assume it's just one of their own next time shit happens.

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

You're just stupid and want to fight.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

who do you blame the muslim killings in iraq/afg/ksa/syria/yemen/pakistan/egypt/lebanon/….self-serving capitalism?

Zionist jews. Absolutely none of us want the wars in the Middle East and absolutely none of us want any non-whites in our lands. We'd all rather be killing the Muslims in our lands than attacking goatherders that haven't done us any harm all at the behest of Israel.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

This. Heh.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

assuming it was not some false flag fakery
It was.

Leo Green
Leo Green

Are you channeling something?

I'm not sure what you're on about there.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Do not edit what he said,He said a jew that doesn't seek to destroy his people is not his enemy-There is no such jews

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Note that every time one of the FF shills gets suitably BTFO in their first thread, they come back to make a new one.

This is board-wide pilpul in action. They're absolutely horrified that anyone might show agency.

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

What are you even going on about?

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

The fuck is all this ranting about?

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Attached: autism.jpg (22.08 KB, 277x296)

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

I don't like to use the term "schizo" as psychiatry is not legit and all these labels are stupid.

So I'm just going to say, you're off your rockers, and the shit you post does not make any sense.

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

Try reading the linked post. It's a false flag. There was a magazine in the building before he entered. Evidence is there.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

epic meme there, fedora faggot

good luck with the anti-natalism and the cowardice

you'll make a good slave since we'll be able to make you do anything for your life not to be taken from you

William Turner
William Turner

Bullshit.

Shills are trying REALLY hard to convince us this was a false flag and not something any user could do if he wanted to.

In minecraft, of course.

Torpedos don't get respect. You're going to get jumped in the first couple hours and abandoned house cats will eat your corpse and shit it out in someone's untended flower garden.

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

If it's a "false flag" then it's the most epic false flag to ever happen in history and whoever orchestrated clearly had the plan of saving the white race because none of this fit's the ZOG's narrative.

Also I have the post up even though it was deleted.

Here is the post, it's just schizo rambling:

One of the hardest lessons I learnt (back when I thought that I would learn to "detach and stop enabling to wake him up") was that my recovery won't cause HIS recovery. There is literally nothing I can say or do to make it happen. He may well be like this until the day he dies, and I don't see myself being in his life for long enough to watch that happen because he's too destructive and I will wither and die if I hang around waiting. It's still nice to see him, occasionally. It's nice to be reminded that there was something that caused me to fall in love and stay; I didn't just pick out the meanest most messed up guy I could find and chain myself to him. (sometimes it feels like that).

Jose Young
Jose Young

im a shill and yall cant do nothing

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Torpedos don't get respect. You're going to get jumped in the first couple hours and abandoned house cats will eat your corpse and shit it out in someone's untended flower garden.

I've spent literally 11 years training every single fucking day for RaHoWa. My body is iron, my endurance is insane, I'm a walking library of military tactics and psy ops, I've conditioned myself with thousands of hours of gore, I have conditioned myself to not fear death, I am absolutely fucking ready. How long I live doesn't matter but god has a way of keeping men like me alive through wars so we can rake up very high kill counts.

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

join ufc and youll die in 10 seconds

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

that's a white nationalist gesture you rtard

John Carter
John Carter

bullshit
GO READ THE POST NIGGER AND CROSS REFERENCE THE STILLS WITH THE VIDEO

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Only boomers are dumb enough to be fooled by QLarper.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

whites fighting muslims doesn't fit zog's narrative
Now I know why you're on tor.

Attached: false-flag-(1).png (5.19 MB, 1296x7272)
Attached: false-flag-(2).png (4.96 MB, 1310x6450)
Attached: bypass.png (119 B, 1x1)

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

I know a man who can make it happen.

He's responding to you right now.

Myself.

I will be the change I want to see in the world.

Maybe my first cuck that I capture will be you?

I hope your tears are extra salty when you get livestreamed executed for the glory and entertainment of Zig Forums.

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Yeah he has dealing with the Sauds. Gave them a shitload of weapons. Sauds are the ones that fund and arm literally all the mudslime terrorist groups the world over. Take our the sauds and you've taken out the very heart of the problem.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

You're just a coward and afraid to die.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

I didn't realize you were famous. Tell me, when you wrote the original navy seal pasta in a fit of autistic rage, did you know an actual man would paste it into his manifesto?

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

“I found my emotions swinging between fuming rage and suffocating despair,” he wrote.

He was miserable.

He was a husk.

All he had was energy.

He did not have any joy.

Do you understand now why there is so often a voice on this forum reminding you that yours are the ways of unhappiness?

I care who trained him only insofar as they should have helped him; whoever he met in his travels, he grew no happier.

He had humor, but no fun.

I, meanwhile, have been banned from this place so many times that I am starting to catch other people’s bans. Password is lol. Delete this post to test my honesty.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

heheh would you really willingly step into a shithole country just to get at me

i almost feel a connection, user

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

No fucking shit. We all know that. What he said is just a tactful way of saying "all jews are my enemy".

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

I’m a shill. It wasn’t a false flag. Any user could do this if they hated life enough. lol.

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

course I am, got no fairy wonderland waiting for me.

dying for others is fucking stupid imo

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

UFC isn't even the way soldiers fight. Everything a soldier does is to kill and maim. Civilian way of fighting is to subdue the person and not hurt them significantly.

BTW I meet and exceed the standards of the French Foreign Legion. Now stop shitting on me when I'm actually 100% mentally and physically prepared for fighting, unlike most of the crybaby jew faggots who are flooding our board at the moment.

Further antagonism towards me will be seen as a sign you're here to stop the white revolution.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

ZOG wants us to fight Muslims in the Middle East. Basically fighting a bunch of ethnic nationalists who are actually in the place they belong.

It is NOT part of ZOG's narrative for us to fight Muslims in our own lands. They want whites replaced and for them to never fight back.

Fuck off shill. Also I'm on Tor because I've already been vanned once and proxies aren't good enough, they still found me before despite proxies.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

I actually am infamous.

Go fuck yourself.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Rabbi Shekelberg tell us more about your Kabbalah secrets to happy living and how real happiness is being one of the chosen few slaves to serve jews forever after the destruction of the goyim masses!

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

would you really willingly step into a shithole country

No because you are where you belong and you're not my enemy. I have zero animosity or hate towards shitskins that live in their proper shitholes. It's the ones invading my country that must die.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

t. 14 years old

Attached: bitchkek.png (360.09 KB, 449x401)

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

hat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

you're setting yourself up for disappointment my dude.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Right now disappointment is something that doesn't even exist on my plane of consciousness.

50 dead mudslimes and all the cuck tears in the world can't bring em' back

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

Also nice to read a classic.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

He could have used some training in emotional control to survive the utter isolation living amongst the spiritually dead.

I can see the price of your soul was pleasure and you care nothing for the truth, though you try to convince yourself otherwise with displays of 'honesty'.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

that's all far as it will ever go, though. how can you seriously believe any radical change will ever happen?

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

These motherfuckers aren't that bright, just look at their imbecilic answers to your question.

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

Walk with me here.

Kill immigrants = no more immigrants.

Is that easy to understand enough for you?

inb4 but they bring more

Then kill more.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Why no jew talk? the second page probably explains it best. it's all about birthrates for him. blood and soil and nothing else. he exposed 8ch because he wants to bring everyone here off the bench and into the game. anyone calling this a false flag is most likely trying to go back to "normal" natsoc life of being hateful behind a computer, reelect trump, and generally be a very convenient patsy for the republocrat party.

maybe the FF is you

William Richardson
William Richardson

A 74 page manifesto called "the great replacement" is written with the level of understanding concerning demographics/white genocide and all racial issues that only a Zig Forumsautist could have but when he mentions the chosen people just once, not even directly, but deflects to "israel" regardless of them championing the cause of immigration and white gemocide financially and politically plus the constant msm and hollywood kosher propaganda of 6 gor/white guilt

Were/are you a “xenophobe”?
<No, no culture scares me. I am only wary of those cultures with higher fertility rates replacing others.

Were/are you a “islamophobe”?
<No, I am not afraid of islam, only that, due to its high fertility rates, it will grow to replace other peoples and faiths.

Were/are you a nationalist?
<Yes, predominantly an ethno-nationalist(I place importance on the health
and well being of my race above all else).

Were/are you a nazi?
<No, actual nazis do not exist.They haven’t been a political or social force anywhere in the world for more than 60 years.

Were/are you an anti-semite?
<No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

Were/are you a neo-nazi?
<That is a very broad category of people, and the definition is fuzzy at best. So no, I don’t believe so.

Totally unaware of any jewish subversion in white host countries somehow where these exact same things are happening directed by those people but i guess he just missed all of that part of the big picture

Weird

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

My fucking printer won't work.

What is another option for getting posters printed? Can I get posters anonymously printed using a USB stick and going to like office depot?

Connor Price
Connor Price

You are a fucking bluepilled faggot and miss all of it.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

What in the Lord's name did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Ministry school, and I have over 300 confirmed conversions. I am trained in the Baptist religion and I'm the top missionary in the entire Christian world. You are nothing to me but another infidel. I will teach you the word of God with the largest gospel choir that has ever been seen, mark my words. You think you can get away with rejecting Christ? Think again, sinner. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pastors and priests across the USA and you're going to be forced to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, so you better prepare for your baptism, sir. The baptism that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You're Christian soon, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can preach in over seven hundred languages, and that's just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in reciting the bible from memory, but I have access to the entire literature of the Archdiocese of the Americas and I will use it to its full extent to bring you into Christianity, you little atheist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have challenged the existence of God. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamned sinner. I will teach Christianity all over you and you will drown in it. You'll be a believer soon, kiddo.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Shut the fuck up unless you got siddhis you pseudo-spiritualist.

t. siddhi haver

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Dont "alex jones-ad hom" me you fucking glow nigger just because you know im right

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Dude. You know how I look at this situation? I've been a NEET, outcaste, alienated from society forever. Prison would in some ways be an improvement for me because I might get to socialize more and sleeping on a metal bunk might be better than sleeping on the ground like I do right now and I might have more food in prison.

Why the fuck would I not copy this guy and rack up my own kill count of 50 muslims?

All I need is to make up my mind what method I should use. Explosives? A truck? Trap a bunch of shitskins inside a building and set it on fire? Poison tipped umbrella? Gas attack?

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

What does FF mean? Final Fantasy?

Make your own manifesto right now with lots of jew talk in it.

Me personally I think his manifesto is absolutely fucking perfect and to the point.

I am extremely jew aware but I am foremost a white nationalist concerned about the survival of my race. The birthrates and other points he highlighted matter more.

He did mention the jews also in his manifesto and rightly said the ones that are in Israel and have no plans to hurt his race aren't his enemy, while the ones trying to hurt our race are the enemy (aka all of them lol).

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

I am 100% sure he was fully aware.

He wrote originally a 240 manifesto but wisely chose to delete it in place of a short and to the point manifesto that people will actually read.

The Doctrine of Fascism by Benito Mussolini is like a 45 minute read, so is The Communist Manifesto. Both are easy for anyone to read and understand quickly. Mein Kampf, which I've also read, is very long and not as accessible.

Write your own manifesto and be the change you want to see in the world. You can document all the crimes of the jews if you like in great detail in it and make it all about the jews and pick a jewish synagogue as your target if you want (CNN or some news media group would be a better target though as would be any immigration center). Get your on GoPro and livestream the action just like him.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

FF false flag. I've heard many people saying this is a FF to get a gun grab going or to shut down natsoc speech centers. seems to me, if you believe this guy did a good thing, you want to tell as many libs as possible how it's guns that are the problem here and that only a complete ban on guns and disarmament being required by force of law.

but i'm not a regular here, I just knew about this place a long time. most of you really are just sleepy grumbly flaccid fat guys, which is why I think most of you really hated the whole yang gang thing. you're really comfortable with lip service, a rocking chair, and the promise that, for now, your rifles are safe.

anyway, as a white person who values and honors white folk and tradition, i'm not any better really, but I never tried to be a race war proponent. I still hold hope for democratic solution and in the meantime have at minimum 3 children

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

Well considering the pen is mightier than the sword and he used both and made things worse for himself by targeting innocent people and not anyone that had anything to do with his problems. Why not peacefully start a peaceful grassroots campaign with the same manifesto instead of going to a a location (((coincidentally))) called christchurch and kill a bunch of invaders insuring no nationalist movement or pro gun right advocation will ever happen in NZ again where the usual agitators already have been subverting that part of the world in the recent years.

Nothing seems odd about any of this?

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

he halfass larped as one of us in his "manifesto".
as was noted he attacked no one of power, and above all he skipped the blatently obvious, that even the most retarded larp or awakened person would do.

HE NEVER NAMED THE JEW It's such an obvious false flag/mossad/commie leftist op my fucking 14 year old said it to me this evening, as he surfs the chans looking for memes and looking at tits with his friends.

never named the jew. let that sink in.

Attached: jqXz2St.gif (3.07 MB, 348x318)

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

FoSSIL FUEL.Your people made peace with the goings on in the Middle East. Jews are doing the dirty work for you. You made a pact with them to enrich your states now you can’t escape the consequences. Stop blamingverything.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Hm? Straight up did.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

If a jew stays home, sure. Unless they subvert.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

Where do they live, anyway?

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

you, a few others, maybe some others.

insignificant, still. there will be no such thing as this "revolution" y'all seem to be rooting for.

it's a fantasy at best

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

y'all
Write like a proper man.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

Then you'll die for yourself or less, which is synonymous with nothing.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

and I'm content with that.

these murderous crusades will only change the murderer and the victim's worlds, the rest remains unchanged

all this shit is pointless anyway, and there's nothing for us after death, so I see no point in hastening it. I'll just try to preserve myself the best way I can.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

damn not all gringos are cowboys?

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

kektus

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

I, Epyc [redacted] Wynn
Fuck off, namefag.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Brenton Harrison Tarrant is a tier 99 troll.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (204.85 KB, 550x400)

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

the bot sperged out lmao

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Law and order
Judge, jury, & executioner for people not given a trial
Law

You people take our ancestors name in vain, Aryans are noble, you are not.

Attached: 2006-Arya.jpg (68.12 KB, 472x480)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Knuckle dragging? Some are for sure but so are you, inbred mentally ill trash

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Man it must suck being you. Pls go to shrink asap

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Of course I'm assuming the Mosque attack was real and not some false flag fakery
Since when "false flag" means didn't happen?
Or is it another lexical slide pushed by the enemy so you wouldn't even use those terms any longer because it would automatically put you in the "denier of event" group?
This is dangerous.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

With much irony, had the muslims possessed a cache of guns or even had knives on them, they might have been able to retaliate to some extent.
If anything, the knowledge of presence of guns in the mosque as a legal means of defense would have certainly make Brenton think twice about trying to assault it.
Which is odd, because he points to a video of muslism openly stating that they were caching weapons in mosques, right?
Then wouldn't Brenton expect muslims to have any such guns available and reach for them the moment they'd hear gunfire?
If anything, Tarrant is the best argument for concealed carrying.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

His goal was acceleration… Getting to the point of the inevitable racewar faster, getting to that point before it's too late, getting to that point before we are outnumbered and unable to win! It's a well known and often advocated strategy here. It goes like: If we wait for the time Joe Average "had enough" and starting to fight back, it's already too late. If we wait for Muhammad to pick up the spear, it's already too late. Because at that time (2040-2050) we will be already outnumbered. So we have to accelerate the process by stirring things up, forcing a conflict, before we are outnumbered.

Attached: Invaders.jpg (18.39 KB, 1280x720)

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

I don't like your ad-hominem. However, you have a point.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

You're a wee bit behind to be here, aren't you?

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

Yes, start a grassroots movement and be suppressed until the shitskins get control. Brilliance.

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Giving up your life for any cause is incredibly stupid to me. All that shit literally won't matter once you're in the grave, lol

my only pet peeve is that some seem to think their sacrifice is gonna change anything significant

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Riddle me this.

How does this guy post all this shit on twatter a full 3 days beforehand and no one reports it?

All posted within an hour shitposting spree. Plus posts his entire arsenal!

It also says in the manifest he deleted the entire thing 2 weeks prior and had to do a full re-write, so it's not as polished or whatever.

Back to the twat. Do you think he could have posted all those weapon pics with what is written on them on Zig Forums, half, pleb, or any other site in the world?

Who has his friend list? The posts have reposts and likes. Some faggots looked at this. Did they report it?

3 fucking days. 3 FUCKING DAYS.
The AI can take down dick pics and go through shit loads of jootube vids withing minutes, 24 hrs max.

Riddle me this

Attached: twitterfull.png (4.95 MB, 1610x5796)
Attached: fbscreensplit.png (5.05 MB, 1416x8631)
Attached: 2019-03-15-16-22-39.png (1.04 MB, 1216x773)
Attached: kim.png (972.56 KB, 1308x833)

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

And then there's the case of the 3 suspects that don't fit the narrative. Did they break their MK conditioning and fail to hit their targets or WTF over?

Attached: still2.png (64.66 KB, 244x214)
Attached: 2ndsuspect2e.png (1.39 MB, 1490x778)
Attached: 4suspects.png (702.44 KB, 1168x684)
Attached: faee466c4f8fe3d02e3cf2484ea18238cd0be002ab7206aefc7795a1b5149d30.mp4 (352.25 KB, 320x690)

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

(((PSYOP CONFIRMED_PSYOP DOWN)))

PROOF OF CONCEPT

Brenton Tarrant translates GOOGLE TRANSLATE > English to Latin copy > LATIN TO GREEK copy > Greek back to ENGLISH

*DRUMROLL*

ROTHERHAM

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

The joke flew right over your head.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

It was literally just an IRL shitpost, don't know what you expected from an Aussie.

William Allen
William Allen

Settle down with the "you people" BS. I have every reason to conclude thie shooter was NOT White.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

Honestly, it was tough to understand you with your lips wrapped so firmly around jewish cock, but, I think I got the gist of it.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

Keep you boomer the camo man was picking up camo nigger jnr from school and the two pictured were trying to help against the shooter, one of the two got charged with firearms offence.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Zig Forums is dead and that is a good thing.

Join ResetERA. It's a lot cleaner, a lot more modern. and a lot more people on there.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

It was an obvious as fuck mossad operation

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Mossaf

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

a sony viral marketing forum full of SJWs

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

1. Soft target, copy cat killing, emotional lash out.
2 .False flag

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

He may kicked magazine of poach during running he really stumbled around much.

But format of act is so that it can easily be a false flag framing another man.
shooter gets away
police arrests people off-screen, away from murder scene, supposedly shooter too

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

You see, this right here is what he wants. We're chasing our tails. He was able to hit on every single political, religious, fanatical and modern ideology and he wrapped it into a nice fucking bow and called it a manifesto. That narrows the list down to only one option. Law enforcement connection.

He knows how we think, he knows how we would profile it, he knows how we our history has put things together, he knew how the NZ authorities would request the data, he knew everything… every fucking thing. That means he studied and learned everything before hand and the only people who do that are law enforcement connected.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

I wondered why are you so fucked in the head and then I read
May the Lord Jesus Christ - the jew - help the white race
Fuck off, Christcuck, go breed with godly niggers and spics worshipping your rabbi elsewhere
/christian/index.html

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

This only goes to show how much of a mossad psyop this whole thing is. Utterly pathetic that any user gets excited over this idiocy

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

The point of this mossad false flag was to paint white nationalists to be just like isreali jews only while disguising the fact only isreali jews benefit from any of this while whites will suffer all the consequences

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

It was to send a message. Those of the herrenvolk must deal with those of the slaverassen by any means available - the more brutal, the better.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

Ask yourself, why was John Podesta in NZ 2 weeks before the attack?

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

/Thread

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

Would anybody be surprised if this guy isn't going to go to prison? I remember somebody claimed to see Timothy MCVeigh alive after he was suppoed to be dead. There is so many weird things about that and I started to see a jewish connection there and it's here too. It's difficult to investigate with the jews in every thread and that's why they are here/ To stifle the truth. Death to the jews.

David Collins
David Collins

Has he succeeded?

Those people are hypocrites, they are the ones who engineered this situation in the first place. You want to stop terrorism by destroying free speech and free expression? Why don't you try to put out your house fire with a garden hose filled with gasoline.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

I'll just try to preserve myself the best way I can

Isn't it interesting how when someone dies it is usually said "_Person_ is survived by _"? Survived by. That is grammatically correct. Could that be because your children are a literal and figurative continuation of your own life? That you should not think of yourself as the individual but part of a ever evolving and expanding group?

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

Jews be like

Attached: jewish-iq-12.jpg (17.09 KB, 700x417)

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

only jews would ever identify and call out the jewish role behind this latest mossad false flag
You forgot to say, "I suppose you want to vote for Hillary then if you don't support our neocon clown we're shilling for"

Zig Forums has been under CIA/isreali occupation for years now sadly.

Ground hog day on Zig Forums every day

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

I know they have, I directed the jidf here.
You do not evolve if not faced with opposition.
Same for bacteria as it is for you humans.
Imagine if le pen had won france, shit wouldnt be ablaze right now.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

Kikes always find a way back into your country. I hope you aren't as naive as the user you're quoting.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

ZOG wants us and Muslims to drain each other wherever while they go forward with the Yinon plan and spread gay disco globally.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Nothing seems odd about any of this?
Yeah, picking Muslims instead of niggers so the media can easily describe it as a religious deus gevalting instead of RaHoWa.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Tarrant is not a cretin. But the guy is super fishy.
Wonders how many shooters we need before they start targeting the proper people. The decision makers, the pigs who pass laws.
He could have killed 400 mudslimes it wouldn't have changed anything. There are likely ten times more still entering white lands per minute.
The biggest problem being acquiring sufficiently power rifles without setting the govt's alarms off.
Yeah, immigration (and shitskin reproduction) is really going to stop after one random schmuck kills a bunch of praying mudslimes.
Let's just see if one month or more, immigration will have somehow slowed down.
We will laugh.
And balloons.
Wish your post wasn't real either, kike.
Hey a white guy with a rifle nice please come in.
But that hello bro is a hoax. Where's that old man? When does he say that in the video? Never seen, never heard. How could the MSM even know??
Axala what? This has just painted Muslims as victims. Again. So it reinforces the dissonance wherein after every single terrorist attack by Muslims, we'll have to excuse them because [insert excuses and white privileges]. It also gives more excuses for the govt to crack down on any liberty left to even organize anything.
(Now I can see)
Of course I'm assuming the Mosque attack was real and not some false flag fakery.
911 was real and a false flag, douchebag.

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

the police were training for shootings at the same time. the cops who arrested him where in town only for this exercise. during their training the alarm came.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

The officers, who the Herald has agreed not to name, are both based in smaller towns out of Christchurch.

Their boss rural response manager Senior Sergeant Pete Stills said the pair had travelled into Christchurch to attend a training session at Princess Margaret Hospital in Cashmere.

The training was held on a disused floor of the hospital and was around room clearance and dealing with offenders in armed incidents.

"They were actually training when the call came through that there was an active armed offender in Christchurch," Stills told the Herald.

"They had their work vehicles there with them with firearms in them.

"They operationalised themselves and got into one car, they decided to skirt the city, they thought that's what the offender would do - rather than drive through the CBD.

"They were driving on Brougham Street because they thought if he'd just been to Linwood [the second mosque attacked] that's a route he might take."

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213551

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

"White nationalists against terrorism" march, with candles.

Fuck the haters I like this idea, just copy exactly what the "left" does. Remember Rules for Radicals.

"Hold the enemy up to their own ideals"

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Hang on. You sure about that? Have you checked the timedates and stuff?
That's a mysterious cake, that thing about him being active and upfront on chans and social media. At the very least a case of we knew but dindu nuffin and let the terrorist terrorize.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

I agree a 100%.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

the police were training for shootings at the same time.
Every. Fucking. Time.
Hasn't anyone memed that shit already?

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

because it was easy and good footage. dont expect all who act to choose a hard target.

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

probably because believing the media is for the newest of newfags

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Why didn't he go to Israel and kill Netanyahou?
It's more difficult to go after the root cause sometimes. Attacking the symptoms was the only honorable alternative.

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

millions of europeans cried of joy that day, it was also a message in a language that shitskins can understand. most of all, the jewish media in france stopped talking about it 24 hours later, which is very interesting. now erdogan wants to wage total racial war against europe. from the manifesto to the writings on the ammunition, there are so many aspects of this that ZOG can really be terrified about.

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

the media would not want people to question the official story

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

Bonus side effect of the attack. Take this.

Now it will be perfectly normal for mosques to double as heavy weapon caches.

You know, for defensive measures.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

How does this guy post all this shit on twatter a full 3 days beforehand and no one reports it?

All posted within an hour shitposting spree. Plus posts his entire arsenal!

Plenty of arsenal pics all over the internet bro. Guns are not illegal ….yet.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

have you considered that maybe he wasn't redpilled enough to give a fuck about it, or had a different strategy in mind? that doesn't nullify his action. he even explains why he didn't shoot a synagogue in the manifesto. ("why not attack [x] group instead of immigrants?")

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

Tarrant was a complete dumb fuck. Do you know how much sympathy, not just Muslims, but all religious creeds are getting right now? I cannot say even the slightest thing bad about any religion without get gang fucked on reddit.

Fuck the NZ shooters.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Seems to me he was trying to blame the ideology and not a specific group of people.

"Eco -Fascist" is trying to put blame on the left, because of their policy of population reduction.

That was his whole object dude, stir the pot, the left is going to go insane and literally start attacking right of center Neo Cuck boomers as Fascist. Did you even read his manifesto.

Dude is like bane on steroids.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

That was his whole object dude, stir the pot, the left is going to go insane and literally start attacking right of center Neo Cuck boomers as Fascist. Did you even read his manifesto.

Dude is like bane on steroids.
this.
the left will attack anything.
just like after breivik and roof.
oh. wait.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

READ THE MANIFESTO BEFORE ASKING RETARDED QUESTIONS YOU ILLITERATE NIGGER

Sage for Illiterate Nigger Thread

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

dubs checked n kekd

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

THIS

BEST

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

pic related
why do they need this stuff? the ones in hospital dont need them. the others are in their homes i guess, so they dont need.

Attached: stuff.png (25.92 KB, 517x376)

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

yet another thread claiming it was fake and he was a kike reddit fed jew shill because [yet another retarded "reason"]
Kill yourself.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Bataclan terrorists tortured & castrated victims, gouged eyes, mutilated women's genitals
liveleak.com/view?i=533_1468721672

Attached: ba.png (512.38 KB, 602x687)

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

It's just a bunch of women who have nothing to do so they are giving useless shit to mud people who don't give a fuck and are just angry that they are being met with the same shit they brought to the country.

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

not on home turf though so don't be silly

Christian Green
Christian Green

it sounds like they are collecting stuff for homeless people. are they going to peoples homes to give them toothbrushes and toilet paper?

David Green
David Green

with candles
How about tiki torches, ya queer?

Attached: 1552639555053.gif (1.38 MB, 407x275)

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Accused mosque gunman Brenton Tarrant has dismissed his lawyer and plans to represent himself in court - raising concerns he could attempt to turn a trial into a platform for his beliefs.
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213752

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

There was no point. The attack was a natural reaction caused by a long period of ineffectual/corrupt leadership.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Attached: threat.png (19.04 KB, 683x329)

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12213772

Attached: raid.png (42.24 KB, 683x329)

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

I'm glad Judau gave that purple suited faggot what for in ZZ.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Attached: raid2.png (38.74 KB, 683x329)

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

In his teenage years, Fitzgerald said her grandson spent his free time in his room playing video games.
"He spent most of his time on computers… and playing computer games," she said.
"It's only since he travelled overseas I think that that boy has changed completely [from] the boy we knew. Now everybody's just devastated."
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213650

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Did he place both of the bombs too?

archive.fo/YnPyd#selection-4613.0-4615.86

Several guns have been recovered from both mosques. Two explosive devices were found on two vehicles at the scene. One has been disabled.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

In his manifesto he speaks of cemeteries in France. He says to have been moving around Eastern towns. The description reminds me of the WWII Lorraine cemetery. Then he goes on lamenting the loss of so many lives in vain, despite their sacrifice and bravery. Truly spoken like someone who hasn't realized what the Allies were actually doing in Europe. That sounds way too naive.
Let's be honest here. He cites the 14 Words and was supposedly aware of Zig Forums. He literally and profusely uses pol cultural slang.
Or is he presenting this in such a way that people still largely bluepilled on WWII won't get offended by his manifesto? Still thinking that each cross represents a good guy who fought the good war?
Same deal with 9/11 which he refers to by peddling the same official plot.
He talks about a fracture over the second amendment but that's not going to happen under Trump since any change under him would be very gradual. Just for that, he'd probably be elected again.
He calls himself a fascist (to him nazi don't exist anymore, odd), more precisely an eco-fascist. But then picks China as a model.
WTF. It's an economically capitalist and socially marxist cesspool, completely jewed and the worst case he could have thought of for environmentalism.
The part about Candace Owens is where sarcasm kicks in. Or does it?
What's the point of that kind of manifesto if you can't know if the author is serious then malicious in the next paragraph?
I call BS on his 240 pages long former work. You just put it in some old folder and forget about it, or check what you didn't like. You cannot possibly work on 240 pages of political discourse and then judge the whole of it to be so absurd as to cast it entirely into the trash bin. Please.
The worst part is that I know war is coming, but I can't help think there's something just not right with this fella.
He announced that he wanted to deal with both immigrants and capitalists, but contradicts himself in his choice of targets. It mirrors an earlier bit when he says he regrets not killing more traitors. He doesn't seem to have killed a single one of them.
Won't comment on the "x" thing because it's just nonsense. There's if or, it's both. Top and bottom.
He's so bluepilled at times it's literally pointing to a disassociative personality. Talks about climate change like if billions of shitskins were responsible of it in any relevant way.
Again with the attacks on Madrid. Muslims did it. Like 9/11.
It sounds like an AmRen who grabbed guns and went on a shooting spree. It's so weird.
Cites Pope Urban II's speech. Wants to Make Constantinople (sic) Christian Again.

He has not a single true and clear word to say about those who are behind the genocide he experiences. He precisely denounces nothing but espouses a very crusadish-zionist anti-mulism stance.
When asking who is truly to blame, he's fixated on weak white men being responsible and Europe being non-existent until true men have retaken Constantinople. What kind of shit is that? If you go this way, there are many places Whites could legitimately want to reclaim.
The manifesto is so poorly edited that he repeats himself verbatim many times.
Further down in his manifesto he finally calls readers to kill high profile people. But he went for the easy targets.
Sometimes the writing feels immature, other times the syntax and style is rich.
Not a single time he makes a reference to the Brüder Schweigen or R.J. Matthews' sacrifice. Osbourne, Roof, Breivik, etc. are pussies in comparison and all fishy. The final third of the manifesto makes more sense, it is of higher quality, but it feels like taken from other sources though.
Smells like zio, that shit.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

there was literally a POV video of all the deaths occurring.

How are reactionaries such braindead pieces of shit

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

You people

t. outsider who just visited Zig Forums and hates whites/aryans

Liam White
Liam White

Why are you so retarded?

Every white life lost in World War II was a waste, on both sides.

That absolutely does NOT mean he thinks the Allies were good.

You're just misinterpreting him. Fuck.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

Talks about climate change like if billions of shitskins were responsible of it in any relevant way.

They are massively responsible for ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION IN GENERAL you fucktard.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

implying the eternal Aryans didn't practice the caste system and carry out brutal attacks against the swarthy masses

top kek

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Sigh.

Listen faggot, I knew him very well.

The manifesto is tactful, funny, full of memes, inspiring, and is designed to draw as many whites together in unity to fight our enemies.

He identified the essential problems and gave everything exactly the correct weight it deserves.

Everyone that needed to be criticized was criticized in exactly the degree needed, and also, I will add… a manifesto does not need to educate everyone on absolutely everything. You don't learn everything about fascism just from reading The Doctrine of Fascism by Benito Mussolini but you do learn the essential and most important facts that get you started. It's up to people drawn in by the message to further educate and redpill themselves and it's up to us to give them those additional redpills when they seek it.

You aren't thinking this through. The manifesto is a god damned masterpiece. The only thing that could be better is he could have fixed the grammar and spelling mistakes. Although I should examine the mistakes for a code actually as there might be one hidden in there, I don't know if you know it, but me and several other anons while talking on Zig Forums do insert code into our language and those who are looking for it do see it. So take a closer look at that manifesto! You may find a surprise.

t. an eco-fascist who didn't just become one today…

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Tell me more about the other individuals arrested.
And what of the explosives that were diffused?

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Listen faggot, I knew him very well.
Now that's something.
He identified the essential problems
Everyone that needed to be criticized was criticized in exactly the degree needed
Right.
He blamed about everybody from Muslims to Turks to White men to Conservatives without ever once properly exposing the real x, playing stupid games. The same happened when he gave a list of targets to take down. Anyone but Jews. The same Jews who pollute bodies and mind, organize our destruction and have taken control of the entire system! But not a single bullet shall be named after them for now. Why? Because this problem will solve itself and will be dealt with later on, so he said. Yes. One of the worst parts is that he even inverts the priority, aiming for the consequence instead of the cause.
All decent and respectable White Nationalists have properly named the main enemy, the source.
Tarrant is just an Alex Jones with guns gone mad.
Convenient.
A single happy merchant meme is worth a billion copies of this entire manifesto.
I don't know if you know it, but me and several other anons while talking on Zig Forums do insert code into our language and those who are looking for it do see it. So take a closer look at that manifesto! You may find a surprise.
Pure waste of time. You would have understood that when I told you that entire sentences if not sections read like some bluepilled garbage. Giving any credit to this word salad drags us down. As for MAGApedes, they won't read that, and if by chance some of them ever move towards pol, they will learn much more by simply lurking here than wasting their time on some outdated drivel.

John Garcia
John Garcia

I guess they fuel the sun with their farts too? Because those billions of shitskins are actually not living on our lands.
Ain't it sweet, really! Didn't you read the manifesto? He doesn't condemn people who stay in their countries. So how come he solves the so-called (((climate change))) by killing people on our lands?
You're so delusional. It was very simple to make this point clear. The overpopulation is mainly happening outside of our countries, chiefly in Asia at large. Destroying domestic immigration won't affect the root cause of the overpopulation. It's a consequence of it. Oh, look, again, he goes for the consequence instead of going for the cause. He could just point out that in near future, we will have to contain these hordes of shitskins in their own lands and even curb their populations. You see, very simple to explain, a few lines at best, and I'm just typing this as it comes to my mind. I didn't have entire fucking months to think about it in front of my keyboard.
For Zig Forumsacks, he's actually extremely disappointing.
Cherry on top, Jews being such a minority would obviously be totally spared by this eco-terrorism. It's raining contradictions!

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

He blamed about everybody from Muslims to Turks to White men to Conservatives without ever once properly exposing the real x, playing stupid games.
Yes he fucking did.
The same Jews who pollute bodies and mind, organize our destruction and have taken control of the entire system!
It's not the jews, you fucking kike.
Why? Because this problem will solve itself and will be dealt with later on, so he said. Yes. One of the worst parts is that he even inverts the priority, aiming for the consequence instead of the cause.
Indeed, things will only change in a civil war.
A single happy merchant meme is worth a billion copies of this entire manifesto.
Weird, which is why nobody is taking down merchant meme, but they are willing to take down the manifesto.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Ain't it sweet, really! Didn't you read the manifesto? He doesn't condemn people who stay in their countries. So how come he solves the so-called (((climate change))) by killing people on our lands?
Because the jews are destroying the very environment in our land?
Cherry on top, Jews being such a minority would obviously be totally spared by this eco-terrorism. It's raining contradictions!
He didn't say that! You are inventing shit.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

Once you do just a little bit of digging, people find out about the jews pretty quickly. Also, the jews who will come out and show support for the invaders will be naming themselves. They will show what side they support more. I can tell you that most people fed up with muslim immigration will get really tired of people who side with the invaders too. It's not hard to see the plan there. So the "didn't name the jew" shill is either created as a demoralization tactic or sheer stupidity. You seem to manifest both tor nigger.

Attached: c92ebccd7abcf44e1555e70a2b8361f2f9aad662f90321b7cc8a5a6b19c56968.jpg (256.3 KB, 1261x911)

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

Simple, white, wooden crosses stretching from the fields beside the roadway, seemingly without end, into the horizon. Their number uncountable, the representation oftheir loss unfathomable. I pulled my rental car over, and sat, staring at these crosses and contemplating how it was that despite these men and womens sacrifice, despite their bravery, we had still fallen so far. I broke into tears, sobbing alone in the car, staring at the crosses, at the forgotten dead.
The feels.
Why were we allowing these soldiers deaths to be in vain? Why were we allowing the invaders to conquer us? Overcome us? Without a single shot fired in response?
The answer should be simple. Obviously it's not about Muslims, for they weren't even part of the problem back then. So let's read the end of his cringe worthy tirade and see what is his solution to the question of why all these brave men and womyn died in vain.
WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
In front of those endless crosses, in front of those dead soldiers lost in forgotten wars, my despair turned to shame, my shame to guilt, my guilt to anger and my anger to rage.
Hang on, it's coming.
Just wait a little bit more.
WHY DON’T I DO SOMETHING?
The spell broke, why don’t I do something?
Nearly there.
Why not me?
If not me, then who?
Why them when I could do it myself?
3… 2… 1…
It was there I decided to do something, it was there I decided to take action, to commit to force. To commit to violence.
To take the fight to the invaders myself.
There it is! The grand explanation! It was worth wait!
That's it! Invader! These pesky invaders!
You wanted an explanation for WWII, you got it.
Invaders who, as anone who's read this garbage pompously called a manifesto, include about every colored race on this planet but doesn't explicitly include the Jews as the root cause.
It is so simple, with enough gravitas. As we know, good propaganda is mainly based on repetition of simple ideas. Jews Jews Jews. Back in Rome. Also during WWII. And now. Jews Jews Jews.
If any pol dunce had started a thread here two weeks ago and said "Hey fags, listen to me! The main problem is the Muslims so we shall kill them all!!", the thread would have been burried in shame and mockery, full of ((())) and "shill", if not outright deleted.
What target?
Aiming for the Jews would have been far more logical: being fewer in numbers and overrepresented, one dead Jew carries far more value. In fact, contrary to the freeloaders, Jews are easily mobile and flee countries when there's a rise of antisemitism they cannot contain nor manage. But at first, once targeted, they will obviously feed accelerationism through an increase of their stronghold over our societies. They can manipulate the shitskins with more ease (and as I said, in the worst case scenario, flee), but can't afford having to face an Aryan revival that will obviously grow and grow beyond the borders of the country they'd be abandoning like rats.
And above all, it might even allow us to find a common ground with the Muslims (GASP! LIKE HITLER DID!).
In other words, it's a complete win-win for White Nationalists if you go for the Jews.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

Because the jews are destroying the very environment in our land?
Please, read the manifesto bro. Or better, let me quote it for you:
Why focus on immigration and birth rates when climate change is such a huge issue?
Because they are the same issue, the environment is being destroyed by
over population, we Europeans are one ofthe groups that are not over
populating the world. The invaders are the ones over populating the world.
Kill the invaders, kill the overpopulation and by doing so save the
environment.
Environment destroyed by overpopulation. Not Jews. Overpopulation.
Which if the fucked was coherent, he wouldn't do anything about because he's fine with shitskins shitskinning in their shitskin lands and yet the overpopulation is principally happening beyond our borders.
He didn't say that! You are inventing shit.
He doesn't say to go for the Jews and Jews are not explicitly pointed out as the main root cause. They're also not part of the overpopulation so it doesn't tick many boxes to go after them. And don't pull that cryptic shit on me about he talked about them in a veiled way.
Besides, the only time he talks about Jews, he does in reality say "a Jew living in Israel". Curious isn't it? He applies another condition. Jew in Israel. He actually never ever talks about Jews living outside of Israel and he cleverly weasel his way out of having naming them openly. It's not even clear if he has any problem with a Jew living outside of Israel, in any other country, white or not, if said Jew is not trying to harm us, like, for example, Jews in Iran or the lost fags in China. But I guess fan girls will still come up with a very interesting fan fiction about that one too!
Look, he could have still said I go for the muds, do what you want but I go for the muds. Eventually, it would still be stupid in my book, but okay. This could pass if only he had named the Jews properly and explained why. Just one proper small chapter like the others, that's all. But he didn't, and that's damn fishy. I could even excuse this slip up from an AmRen or a shocked conservative, but not from a guy who claims to be of our culture. Fuck no.
So instead of sharing this document, I'll be sharing "Who Controls America" for example.
You don't need a fucking manifesto to see muds surrounding you. But you need something, someone, to explain the power structure above your head that is responsible of your nightmare.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Invaders who, as anone who's read this garbage pompously called a manifesto, include about every colored race on this planet but doesn't explicitly include the Jews as the root cause.
The jews are included among the jews, and the jews are not the only problems in this world.

In fact, Tarrant is wise in naming all of the problems, because pin pointing the jews is what the muslims want.

Obviously it's not about Muslims, for they weren't even part of the problem back then.
Muslims? Not a problem back then? How long do you go? Do you remember the reconquista? Do you remember Tours?

Are you a muslim?

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

(such good digits wasted)
Once you do just a little bit of digging, people find out about the jews pretty quickly.
Oh. If you do "a bit of digging" you don't need that manifesto. You find Jews, Kek, 14/88, Hitler, a Swastika and you're good to go!

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

Environment destroyed by overpopulation. Not Jews. Overpopulation.
Environemtn is destroyed by overpopulation, caused by jews.
Which if the fucked was coherent, he wouldn't do anything about because he's fine with shitskins shitskinning in their shitskin lands and yet the overpopulation is principally happening beyond our borders.
Yet the shitkins are in his land, the overpopulation directly leads them to migrate abroad, you dumb kike.
He doesn't say to go for the Jews and Jews are not explicitly pointed out as the main root cause.
Jews are not the only problem of this world, muds have power to bring in muds, and so does chinks.
Besides, the only time he talks about Jews, he does in reality say "a Jew living in Israel". Curious isn't it? He applies another condition. Jew in Israel. He actually never ever talks about Jews living outside of Israel and he cleverly weasel his way out of having naming them openly.
Nigger kike detected, he says he's only fine with jews living in israel and doesn't seek to subvert and harm his people.

Thus he is against all jews because ALL jews have dual identity and seeks to subvert and harm his people.

You are a stupid kike intentionally trying to muddy the water.

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

That manifesto is not meant for you.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

In fact, Tarrant is wise in naming all of the problems, because pin pointing the jews is what the muslims want.
Now that's a level of abstract cuckoldry that will need some supercomputing to process!!!
Muslims? Not a problem back then? How long do you go? Do you remember the reconquista? Do you remember Tours?
Don't remember Muslims being a problem during WWII, which his whole tear jerking tirade is all about.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

Now that's a level of abstract cuckoldry that will need some supercomputing to process!!!
How is that cuckoldry? How is naming ALL the problems worse than pin pointing out?
Don't remember Muslims being a problem during WWII, which his whole tear jerking tirade is all about.
Oh, so all of history is just WW2? Again, do you remember when muslims invaded Europe and occupied it for 800 years and still do? And no, this whole tear jerking tirade is not about WW2.

What fucking manifesto are you reading, kike? The Communist one?

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

why would you attack the immigrants
It's more effective to target the assholes taking over your country than the shadows giving the means for them to do so.

James Hill
James Hill

Environemtn is destroyed by overpopulation, caused by jews.
Adding meat. Then why not spill it? That's the point of a manifesto. You're exactly doing what I predicted.
Yet the shitkins are in his land, the overpopulation directly leads them to migrate abroad, you dumb kike.
So now Muslims in Muslim territories are also slated for extermination. Odd, I thought that he had no problem with that…
Jews are not the only problem of this world, muds have power to bring in muds, and so does chinks.
Power granted by whom dear friend?
he's only fine with jews living in israel and doesn't seek to subvert and harm his people.
That's two conditions. A Jew living outside of Israel but minding his own business is fine or not? And then why not explicitly explain in his wonderful manifesto how a Jew is actually harming Whites? What would it have cost him, exactly?
Thus he is against all jews because ALL jews have dual identity and seeks to subvert and harm his people.
He never said that. You're reading what you want to read. Where is it written that he is against all Jews? I'm pretty sure a Jew who drives a taxi in Tel Aviv isn't exactly threatening Whites, is he?

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

It's more effective to target the assholes taking over your country than the shadows giving the means for them to do so.
You think? Like, if someone was throwing rock after rock at you, you say it would be more effective to try to dodge or break the rocks rather than go for the asshole who's throwing them?

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

How is that cuckoldry? How is naming ALL the problems worse than pin pointing out?
1. You just said that calling out the Jews serves the Muslims.
2. He does not name ALL the problems.
Oh, so all of history is just WW2?
Pretty sure the cemetery in question relates to WWII but what do I know!

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

Then why not spill it? That's the point of a manifesto. You're exactly doing what I predicted.
Spill what? it's true overpopulation causes damage to the environment.
So now Muslims in Muslim territories are also slated for extermination. Odd, I thought that he had no problem with that…
Are the muslim he kill in his land? Is overpopulation in muslim country leading to overflow in western countries?
Power granted by whom dear friend?
Power granted by muds, chinks and jews voted into government.
That's two conditions. A Jew living outside of Israel but minding his own business is fine or not? And then why not explicitly explain in his wonderful manifesto how a Jew is actually harming Whites? What would it have cost him, exactly?
Because he already says it, he does not mind jews living in israel that does not harm or subvert his people, full stop, what else is your own speculation.
He never said that. You're reading what you want to read. Where is it written that he is against all Jews?
So point to me some jews who do not subvert or harm his people?
I'm pretty sure a Jew who drives a taxi in Tel Aviv isn't exactly threatening Whites, is he?
He drives zionists around instead of killing them, yeah he's threatening white.

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

1. You just said that calling out the Jews serves the Muslims.
Yes it is, muslims want to have a get out of jail free-card by blaming jews, the narrative is already all over this place, that once jews are removed, muslim will be exiled to their land again.
2. He does not name ALL the problems.
Yes, he does, the globalists, the capitalists, the semites, the african and the chinese.
Pretty sure the cemetery in question relates to WWII but what do I know!
Again, so all of history is just a cemetery?

What kind of manifesto have you read?

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

Hey retard, so I'm throwing the rock at you, do you promise me to not dodge?

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Yes it is, muslims want to have a get out of jail free-card by blaming jews, the narrative is already all over this place, that once jews are removed, muslim will be exiled to their land again.
Look, I think we agree on the principles but you're too stuck up defending that shitty thing people still call a manifesto. You're on pol, you know the truth and it's very easy and quick to point it out. There is no need to come up with excuses as to why Tarrant would live half of the truth out of a paper meant to reveal shit. As I said, go in town, you see the invaders. You don't need a manifesto for that. But when things are more complicated, like Jews in control and not upfront about it, you need explanations. This is where a manifesto is useful. He even throws fucking links in his manifesto, expecting people to read many stuff outside of the manifesto itself. I could already think of a dozen links one could put in a manifesto that lead to eye-opening material, easy to watch or read, none of which are present. This is not serious, really. Just wake up.
Yes, he does, the globalists, the capitalists, the semites, the african and the chinese.
Semites are only mentioned in a chapter that exclusively deals with Europe. If you take his word for it, he doesn't care about New Zealand, America, Canada, Australia, etc.
For the US specifically, he urges us to remove the "global power structure", which remains largely undefined. 40 Muslims in a mosque outside of the US obviously fitting in the category of global power structure.
I'm throwing the rock at you, do you promise me to not dodge?
Allegories aren't your forte, obviously.

Josiah King
Josiah King

did he mention zionists or zionism…?

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

You don't really understand how the game works.
You think the media are sympathetic to the Muslims because they hold peaceful marches.
The media are already on the side of the Muslims because the media are part of the same group of people who want to bring them into our countries.
There are no good optics when your enemy holds the camera.

I do agree we need to work on peaceful means as well, but public demonstrations won't work. The media will label it a hate march in honor of the attack, they'll lie about it and nobody will no any different. Normies don't fact check media institutions they just believe whatever they're told.
Work on building organizations and avoid the limelight. The good optics vs edgy optic debate completely misses the point, optics are not and will never be on our side. Being an edgelord is being just as much an optics cuck as trying to appear to be a normie. Being a try hard edgy fag to appeal to angry teenagers is just as gay as dressing up in your sunday best to win over soccer moms, effeminate obsession over appearance is pointless because I reiterate.
There are no good optics when your enemy holds the camera. Just do what needs to be done and ignore the mainstream media entirely, they will never be on our side no matter how much you grovel and kneel to them.
Stop holding marches altogether, stop doing public demonstrations. It is a waste and is counter-productive, if any lesson was learned from the 'alt-right' it should be that lesson.

Attached: education.webm (15.16 MB, 954x706)

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

as an odd side note, does 8/pol/ add spelling mistakes to posts or something ?

"and nobody will no any different" isn't a spelling mistake I would ever make. I can be sloppy with my spelling and grammar at times out of carelessness, but that is such an odd and easily recognizable spelling mistake I doubt I would have made it spontaneously.

Maybe that super male vitality is just rotting my brain.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

you're correct on this one. I've read his testimony and he just wanted to create more conflict among political divisions

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Hi,
Just checked. No.

James Anderson
James Anderson

shit tier shill meme #12936605
go back to cuckchan, kike

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

kek… less than 1% now HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Fighting each other instead of the problem

Correct

So how can he be ourguy?

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

think outside the box = wrong view
think inside the cube. the cube of satan
what if the chessmasters are just playing all the morons in society to win.
I agree the game is stacked for one (((side))).
But when all sides are just pawns interacting should energy be placed on exposing the game?

here is thinking "inside the cube".
Let's say something happened in Israel 3 months ago. Someone really went mohamed jihad and killed someone of importance. They have powerful friends who are now pissed and they want revenge. They have moose-saad activate Tarrent to strike down the "sunni/shia/who gives a shit what side they are" mosque in NZ. their chessgame is being in control of everything. At the same time they are bombing the shit out of Gaza.
The NZ mosque at one time could have had an affiliation to some radical who did something bad to someone somewhere. or a direct connection to someone somewhere.
Now we have the reality of this guy shooting up a mosque. So they will use this event to say how bad guns are and we need more immigration everywhere.
all the media except for shit fox are linking the nz shooter directly to Trump.
Have we solved Vegas yet?
How can anyone watch the media and not see they are pushing an agenda?

Luis White
Luis White

Never talked about climate change.

If shitskins are allowed everywhere, they will destroy all environments, across the whole world.

If they are contained, they only destroy the environment in their own country, and at least white nations will remain habitable.

Also he did name the jew as a target, ctrl +f "semite", you fuck.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

While beating around the bush about naming ZOG, which was already scheming beind our backs to destroy our countries thirty years ago when, on the other hand, the migrants weren't such an issue. Dunno, but that thing about free for all sounds a bit covetous too. I wish I could share the joy but I hope this will radicalize more people.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

the gay cringe
faggots will swallow
cube, satan

Huh, just finished downloading the file to check. I won't pretend being able to read between the lines and i don't have time for that but I think that's quite straightforward:
Why focus on immigration and birth rates when >climate change is
such a huge issue?
Because they are the same issue, the environment >is being destroyed by
over population, we Europeans are one ofthe groups >that are not over
populating the world. The invaders are the ones over >populating the world.
Kill the invaders, kill the overpopulation and by >doing so save the
environment.
no climate change in manifesto, containment is good enough

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Mistakenly replied instead of making my own thread.

Here:

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

oopf i didnt mean it

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

Killing tourists and migrants tends to discourage tourism and migration. This chart shows what happens after multiple attacks on tourists in Egypt.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-22-at-2.40.47-PM.png (106.55 KB, 1078x724)

Julian Young
Julian Young

tourists dont come for the gibs tho, did you know that?

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

This is the point.
Global gun control.
Spread of anti-whiteness.
Shooter mentioned USA.
Shooter inserted 4chan and Zig Forums memes.
NZ already banned semi-auto rifles.
If he's Aussie, why didn't he shoot up mosques in gun-free Australia?
It was easier to get guns in NZ - that's the point.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (328.35 KB, 659x415)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (88.56 KB, 307x229)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (330.76 KB, 624x859)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (404.28 KB, 808x627)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (143.43 KB, 384x295)

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

there are 5 billion people on the earth that make less than $2 a day. Their only enjoyment is fucking and shitting out kids. We cannot stop it. What are we going to do with the extra 80 million it increases every year? Europeans are not having tons of kids cause it is expensive to responsibly raise a family. all the swill on earth puts it in gods hands and they just shit out many kids. Fukashima. Solve that then talk to me about CFC's from the 1990's still floating up eating the ozone layer.
Pray for volcanoes erupting.
then pray for mojo.
Think inside the cube…..of satan.

your cumguzzling hi-ku
was wack
liek-yu

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

fun and profit

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

We cannot stop it.
turd worlder demographics are artificial, bred by christcucks "for only a dollar a day." Stop christcucks breeding and sustaining their pets.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

What is the point of killing your enemies?

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

stop shipping them food and they stop growing in number

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

Trials are for the law-abiding. And the law-abiding stay in their own nations.

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

It was easier to get guns in NZ - that's the point.
And then show that if NZ can do it, then the US can. It puts an immense pressure.
The objective is to make it hard for law abiding white citizens to find proper weapons that would allow us to resist against the two following groups:

1. ZOG's police and army
2. Criminal migrants

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

If you have seen arterial spurting you would know this is fake as fuck, only the painted blood on the floor. Yeah right. It goes everywhere, not like in jewish cult films like Kill Bill, but it travels. Yet not a drop on those lovely white pillars or anywhere else.
It's honestly the amateur dramatics levels of these "attacks" that give the jews away as much as the crypto masks constantly falling off the leaders everywhere.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

They are coming for your guns regardless. This attack isn't going to change that. Brenton is a man who used his guns for their intended purpose but you little bitch faggot jews scream muh optics whenever that happens because of course the jews will try to turn everything we say or do against us.
It doesn't matter if we shoot 50 muslims or give the homeless people of London pork soup. The jew will always demonize us. This is why optics is fucking retarded. You are living in the past. Nobody gives a shit about news and if they do, well they're already going to be brainwashed to hate themselves. So what is the point in trying to pander? If jews make the rules, its better to break the rules and suffer the consequence than to play their game like a good little goy.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

But that hello bro is a hoax. Where's that old man? When does he say that in the video? Never seen, never heard. How could the MSM even know??
Open the video in Audacity.
Turn up the volume.
Listen before and after the "hello brother" - there is a man with a KIWI accent, sounds White, giving instructions or information in the seconds leading up to the shooting.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Christianity 33%
Islam 24.1%
Unaffiliated 16%
Hinduism 16%
Buddhism 7%
Folk Religion 5.9%

WELL HOW ABOUT THAT. Jesus people are #1. With ramalamadingdong in 2nd.

So mayby the 5th curtain inside the cube is misdirection of birthrate stats.

Evrything is fine. It is all bullshit by the press. Look at these #'s:

Largest Christian populations (as of 2011):

United States 229,157,250[123] (details)
Brazil 169,213,130[124]
Russia 114,198,444[125]
Mexico 106,204,560[126]
Nigeria 80,510,000[127]
Philippines 78,790,000[128]
China 67,070,000[127]
Democratic Republic of the Congo 63,150,000[127]
France 55,948,600
Italy 55,832,000
Ethiopia 51,477,950
Germany 50,752,580[129]
Colombia 44,502,000
Ukraine 41,973,000
South Africa 40,243,000
Spain 38,568,000
Poland 36,526,000
Kenya 33,625,790
Argentina 33,497,100
United Kingdom 33,200,417
Uganda 29,943,000

All these great places are majority jesus people. All the rest cant build boats. What a great time.

INSIDE THE CUBE IS FANTASTIC!!!

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

careful, don't shit yourself rabbi, you smell bad enough already

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

If he had shot up a synagogue instead, the conservatives here would still be wringing their hands calling it a false flag like they did Bowers.

James Brooks
James Brooks

It doesn't matter if we shoot 50 muslims or give the homeless people of London pork soup.
So his shooting spreed was pointless. Thank you.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

False flag denotes occult motives, the facts of grounds can be as supplied.
The motives here are to have the cockfight between Euros and mussies, and restrict Euros (as in his manual).

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Yes, think of the peaceful Muslims and not the 2041 victims of Islamic terror so far this year. Most of those were brown people in majority brown countries so they hardly matter in comparison to the enormous tragedy in Christchurch.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

THIS. You guys need to stop screaming "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" and do more stuff like this is you ever want a right government. You retards aren't going to accomplish shit by making Brandon Tarrent appreciation threads all day, if anything you're making the right more like terrorists and giving left so much ammo to blast your ass out of the water in the 2020 election. Yikes!

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

I agree

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

Another gaslighting thread. There are plenty of threads that have debunked or discussed this. Search in archive, faggot.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

In 1 week:
- Weapon legislation and confiscation
- Even less free speech
- NZ government officialy broadcasting muslim prayer
- Everyone women there has to wear a veil

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Gotta start somewhere and that was what it was, a start.
Read the manifesto

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

they had a choice in coming here

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

And the damn manifesto never mentioned Zionism once. Zionism is the name of the enemy that destroys us today.
Stupid manifesto just left small bits for tarrentards to fill in the blanks because they obviously know better.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Attack on enemies of Israel.
Successfully blamed on demographic that are also enemies of Israel.
Distracts media and sheeple from Israeli war atrocities being committed at the same moment.

Gee I wonder what the deal with that guy was?

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Muslims who invaded the European Homeland instead of staying and fighting are enemies of Israel.
Congratulations. You're a moron or a paid shill.

Oy veh! This thing that happened happened during the same time as something else.
Ignore the fact that hundreds of things happen every day!
It must be a cover up
As you demonstrated earlier, you're an idiot.
Lurk for two years before posting you disgusting conservative.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

1.On the spelling
http s://www.ahtribune.com/christchurch/2970-mossad.html
2. Dates: several online newspapers had issues providing the correct date of the shooting (March 11th to 13th).
http s://i.imgur.com/9hwzhHz.jpg
3. Interested in knowing about the weather back then. Was it dry in that area? I don't think so but in any case it's clearly been raining fairly recently at the time of the shooting. One easily finds plenty of water puddles throughout the (((illegal))) video.
4. Check the car's plate. KSH90 (0 are always ignored) is 11-9 in Pythagorean numbering.
5. Have there been marches or something? Nearly 50 people killed because of racism, the whole country should have been marching in the name of love and tolerance.
6. Small archive with files
http ://134.209.208.222/

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

Tarrant's background is fishy.
What we really have is a trained assassin, 42 years old, from a Jewish family, who trained against Palestinians and served in Southern Syria and in Idlib with al Qaeda, transiting in and out of Turkey.
This time he made the mistake of crossing into areas watched by Russian and Syrian intelligence, where VT receives daily private briefings. They know him, after all, he was supposed to murder President Assad. Oh that? CNN failed to mention that?
He will be watching InfoWars, eating the finest food, getting “high fives” from guards and police, and being moved in and out by night, like Julian Assange and Anders Breivik, as reward for his role in history, played out through his membership in a Canberra Satanic cult, the Masonic Forum, where he holds a leadership position.
What is not told is that his Turkish visits coincided with his 6 months in Israel starting in 2018 and involved him exfiltrating from Idlib Province where he was being “blooded” by Israeli backed al Qaeda/al Nusra groups.
Prior to that, in 2017, he entered Israel and from there, he entered Syria where he, according to Russian Military Intelligence, visited Deraa and then a refugee camp outside al Tanf, where Israel and the US have stationed hundreds of ISIS fighters under cover of refugees.
This is confirmed by a General in Russia’s military. Russia is seriously considering confronting the US military in al Tanf.
Coordinating efforts there is the shadowy FDD, the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, whose staff is almost entirely made up of Israeli trained intelligence officers, according to our sources in Syria and Russia.
Tarrant was in the Rukban camp, and from there traveled to Deraa, where he met with ISIS cells, and then was escorted back to Israel and from there to Turkey where he entered Idlib and met with al Nusra. He transited in and out of ISIS/al Nusra occupied Syria to Turkey 3 times before traveling to Belgrade.
Background, From Syrian Intelligence
Tarrant has been on a watch list since 2012 as an Israeli trained assassin representing a threat to President Assad.
Their records, submitted to VT in Arabic on 3/16/2016, say that Tarrent’s family was in Palestine in 1948. They have no record of family origin, and technically, this makes his family, Jewish by religion, “holocaust survivors” even if they weren’t in Europe during the war. This is the current definition, any Jew living during this period, even outside Europe, may under some circumstances, claim compensation as a “holocaust survivor.” Tens of thousands to this day, who were never in Europe, receive compensation from the Germany government.
There are no records of Tarrant’s “inheritance” that allowed his travel to Israel, Syria, Turkey and more and more nations now being added to the group.
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/
Not to say they're right. Russian/Syrian sources. Could be (), (()), not ((())) imho. Maybe there still are some relatively nationalistic enough Russians in the army, although Putin wouldn't be the kind of goy to refrain from purging ranks in a coveted manner.

Mosque Shooting In NZ Analysis With False Flag Expert Ole Dammegard
Listen to the audio podcast!!
lightonconspiracies.com/breaking-censored-video-mosque-shooting-in-nz-analysis-with-false-flag-expert-ole-dammegard/
A peculiar yet logical esoteric talmudic mentality, explained from 26:18. They leave clues, but if you don't pick on them, it is your fault, not theirs. Added to the fact that it creates a dissonant picture with interpretations paving the way to over-interpretations, this rule they follow is, for karmic reasons, also very important to them. Remember that high level hardcore religious Jews do believe in reincarnation.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. With the slight twist that the first mistake is already held against you.
Each event has clues to the next one too. That's not a joke.

MISCELLANEOUS
a. Also find a high quality picture of Tarrant flanked by the two cops in the court room. Check the time on the watch of that cop on the right: 11 hours 9 minutes.
b. The shooting completely fits the warlike anti-muslim, white zionist christian group, but since the targets were civilians and muslims, the left side has all the arguments to call for more tolerance, thus making it harder for right-wing people to stop immigration or even open a dialogue to redpill anyone about immigration. We don't need redpilling people who are already on the nationalistic enough side of things but the others, the neutrals or clueless, aka the bluepilled.
c. The police force in NZ have been recently been going through an arm up program by the way.

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

bump

William Nelson
William Nelson

st tarrant bump

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

fuck this shit, I'm out
Transparent and insta-reported.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

Wow, another kike.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

He explains exactly why he picked the targets he did in his manifesto. More adults, less students, physically foreign-looking, history of extremism, and he was mad about a church being converted to the mosque.

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

ram ranch

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

What was the point of the Mosque attack?
To shoot some muslims, dummy.

Attached: 529f6e2ad04453ef0b13dd400958b8c18f4dcf6c01379417a6cd3cea8b2ba293.jpeg (59.47 KB, 923x519)

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Wheather, check. timeanddate.com/weather/new-zealand/christchurch/historic?month=3&year=2019
Friday Prayer, 15th of March. Light rain almost throughout the entire day, starting during night time. Former days didn't record rain. The issue over whether it rained or not probably came up because of the false dates (11, 12, 13).
Did anything important happen at the same time, aside from another bombing operation by Israel on their neighbors? Could have this shooting been used as a diversion?

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

durrhurr it emboldens the anti-whites when someone shoots up muslims
no it fucking doesn't. does it embolden whites when muslims drive trucks of peace through european streets or when niggers and spics murder each other and whites in the US? No, people just get scared and move away or ignore it.

KILLING BROWN PEOPLE IS PRO-WHITE. ALWAYS. IT INSPIRES MORE WHITE MEN TO DO THE SAME. AND SOME LIKE BOWERS WILL ADDRESS (((THE PROBLEM))) AND NOT JUST THE SYMPTOMS.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

that magazine in the hallway is the one thing that is wrecking my brain. I see him look at it as he goes up the hallway during entry to the main room for the first time. Then he picks it up later, I have watched over and over the few seconds before and after he looks at the magazine butI can not see any evidence that he drops it and it bounces of his foot up the hallway. I will say that it is very difficult to make out untill just before he looks down at it. The rest I can use my logical thinking but that magazine is not penetrating my logic test.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

Look i'm fucking dumb redditor and i'm going to display all my retardation.
Fuck off nigger.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

why would you attack the immigrants instead of attacking the people that made the mass immigration possible

It's not an either/or situation. In a war, bot have to be done.
However, you're right in the sense that attacking traitors has usually been a more successful strategy.To take as an example, the Irish Republican Army strategy during the Irish War of Independence 1919-1921. I must point out before I go on, that I am not, and never have been a supporter of Sinn Fein or the IRA. I am merely using them as an example.
The IRA leadership realized that Irish traitors were the key to Britain's control of Ireland.
The most important part of British rule in Ireland was the police. They were Irish, lived among the community, knew who everyone was, and collected intelligence. They were the "eyes and ears" of London. And the most important part of the police was the Special Branch, tasked with dealing with political crimes. Get rid of these key traitors, and British rule would collapse. Which is what happened.
The IRA concentrated on shooting Special Branch officers. Within a year, a large number of them were dead. The ones that weren't dead were either too intimidated to be effective, or they resigned, or they had agreed to give information to the IRA in exchange for not being killed.
The result was that the British administration in Ireland started to collapse. Taxes weren't being collected. Courts weren't function. Law and order was breaking down.
In response, acceleration happened. The British recruited people from England to fill up the ranks of the Irish police. These foreign policemen had no links to the communities they were serving in, weren't even liked by their Irish colleagues, being regarded as mercenaries, and alienated the general public by their attitude and violent ways. The British army, deprived of intelligence, resorted to sealing off whole streets in Dublin, and rounding up people at random in the hope of locating rebels. The British also recruited ex-British officers called "Auxiliaries." These acted as a type of mobile special forces, moving around the country quickly in motorized vehicles. These auxiliaries were actually reasonably effective at killing and arresting IRA volunteers, but tended to undermine this work through indiscipline, for example shooting at people in the countryside for amusement.
Irish policemen were always the main target of the IRA. The first casualties of the war of independence were two policeman, not British soldiers.
So the lesson from that conflict is that killing traitors is more important than killing the enemy. It also tends to accelerate the conflict anyway.
Although nowadays "traitors" would consist of a wider category of people, with "pro-immigrant activists" being the most important one.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit