What was the point of the Mosque attack? This doesn't make any sense

So if you're fed up with mass immigration, why would you attack the immigrants instead of attacking the people that made the mass immigration possible in the first place?

This is beyond stupid.

Of course I'm assuming the Mosque attack was real and not some false flag fakery.

Anyways, fuck this shit, I'm out.
This is retarded.

Attached: Questionmark.jpg (693x693, 132.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ft1Gw
media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf
dailystormer.name/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his goal wasnt to solve immigration or anything. his goal was to piss people off and get groups fighting each other

Every time a murder like this happens it can be used to discredit political dissidence. We need to adopt the strategies of others. Think of the marches of peaceful Muslims carrying candles after Muslim terrorist attacks.

If you look at Brenton Torrant's manifesto you can see he's a white nationalist. So we need something like a "White nationalists against terrorism" march, with candles. We'll also need people to photograph and film antifa when they attack. A drone would be good. If someone remembers that name the Pro-EU people in Maidan were using for planted agitators, then that would be good to use for the plants and idiots who carry a candle but then agitate for violence. Maybe carry portraits of the victims.

We can't have the only public image of the alt-right be the people in Charlottesville looking angry chanting "Jews will not replace us", and these ugly pepes and groypers. We need to show that we are not terrorists. There are people who seriously believe political dissidence and the possession of forbidden knowledge are dangerous because of people like Anders Breivik.

"#NotAllWhiteNationalists"

"Just imagine the backlash this incident will have on peaceful white nationalists"

"The far left are exploiting this incident to attack white nationalists"

"You can imagine the globalists must be happy this attack happened, because it lets them sow division between nationalists and others, while preaching unity"

Or maybe better than a specifically "white nationalists against terrorism" candle march, would be a more general "alt-right against terrorism" candle march? Or a "nationalists against terrorism" candle march?

Attached: manchester-mourns.jpg (760x496, 61.96K)

muh optics pr cuck fuck off kike 56% lolbergtardishit shitskin mudbrain filtered and reported BASTE REDPILL oven niggerlover

Attached: 1526669365870.jpg (620x637, 321.03K)

How do you think the Ottoman Empire was taken down? No one asked nicely.

"his goal wasnt to solve immigration or anything. his goal was to piss people off and get groups fighting each other"

-People aren't going to fight each other on a large scale, modern civilization has made most men around the globe relatively docile. There's too many videogames and other distractions, it won't ever happen.

The goal was acceleration. In a time were meek men are delaying the inevitable i cant say i disagree all that much. He killed 40 shitskins. Imagine half of them having 3+ children. Imagine those 3+ children each having 3+ children.
The faggot did a lot more than just attack a bunch of immigrants. He had a message and his actions underline that message.

No.

Attached: nz gun laws.png (1366x768, 392.85K)

yeah that just might be the most terrible fucking idea i've ever heard
People sympathize with low IQ knuckledragging muzzies
People don't sympathize with low IQ knuckledragging white supremacists.

CURRENT NUMBER OF TIMES MODS HAVE TRIED TO SHUT IT DOWN BY MASS-DELETING AND BANNING: 8

Being the change I want to see in the world.

A poster to start the revolution.

Hail Brenton!

Download the manifesto here >>>/4chon/295102

Archive of the original thread: archive.is/Ft1Gw
Direct link to the manifesto: media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf
Note original manifesto is 733.17 KB other versions with bigger file size are suspect and probably have a trojan.

Dailystormer article: dailystormer.name/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
Dailystormer onion: dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/

FAGGOT MODS TRYING VERY HARD TO STOP THE SPREAD OF POSTERS AND MANIFESTO (banned 8x times so far)

I, Epyc [redacted] Wynn endorses Brenton & his actions.

>>>/4chon/295198

Attached: Accelerate.png (1005x1069 322.59 KB, 332.89K)

Simple.
ACCELERATE

Stop lying.

Reminder to search "Synagogues/Mosques in my area" to find nearby enemy locations.

Fuck off fed.

What is the point of a terrorist attack? The exact same reason. Create fear among muslims. Show them they are not welcomed. Rally the base against Islamic invaders. Stir shit up. Suicide.

At face value according to the killer, it was simply to kill Muslims in revenge for Muslim killings in Europe. I thought he mentioned there was a reason they targetted this specific Mosque, maybe it was one of those Mosques that was secretly funding actions against white nations.. but I have seen no evidence and I don't expect to as it would not fit the narrative they try to push and they'd cover it up if so. Maybe just the idea of a Mosque in a city called Christchurch offended him.

His manifesto says

and physically removing the invaders themselves.”

That would work if enough people were murdering foreigners, but our tradition is not like that. We don't have the supposedly perfect word of God telling us to murder foreigners to be rewarded in the afterlife, we are peaceful and kind and believe in human rights, so I don't believe we're going to have enough murderers to scare away immigrants, just enough to discredit opposition to immigration.

He then says he wants to accelerate the confiscation of firearms from public hands in the US so that there will be civil war. I reckon though that the US government in under no obligation to ban them any faster than it wants, while he's just given them what they were waiting for to restrict gun ownership in New Zealand.

Whats the point of muslim suicide bombing, and muslim terror attacks and child rape gangs, it doesnt make any sense

No, glownigger. You aren't getting attacks you can blame on others, you're going to have to fake every single shooting like you've been doing until you're arrested, tried, and executed for your crimes.

"He highjacked the white-nationalist ideology, which an ideology of peace"

"He is not a real white nationalist. White nationalists are peaceful, moderate people next door"

"Don't let a teeny tiny minority of violent white nationalists make jou generalise and say all white nationalists are terrorists"

(This post is just because I know I'm on a watchlist)
No I'm not saying most Muslims are murderous, I know in reality it's only a small minority who actually take those teachings of Muhammad to heart and act on them.

I can't make a new thread rn but i wonder this

I don't really go on Zig Forums ever but ive been on chans since 06.

I've read his manifesto.
One thing I don't understand about this killer is that if he spent all of his time here and maybe on 4ch Zig Forums the Donald storefront whatever…

Why did he have really nothing to say about the Jews? Did he fear them?

Attached: 1552590013651.jpg (540x405, 66.1K)

Cringingly cucky you are. Immigration could stop tomorrow and the situation won't be fixed. We need to deport all the non-whites.

He did talk about the jews. He said as long as they stay in Israel and don't harm his race they're not his enemy.

anything besides sitting on your ass crying about false flags is verboten to you faggots

It is important to know where nearby enemies are located. The Synagogues and Mosques are filled with imported desert enemies.

That was one of the demands in his manifesto.
So the gun control now looks like caving in to terrorist demands. He plays them like a fiddle, I'm seriously impressed by the subversion and trolling levels he achieved.

I mean there was that… But that is NOT an opinion a regular of Zig Forums would have imo…like he said worse about the Turks/antifa/marxists. Even said more about them. He cant be ignorant to think Israel/Jews are nothing. He said "why didn't they target X" but even than…makes me wonder.

Look they’re all grouped up together
Second wave incomin in thirty min

No one believes your bullshit anymore.

spread love please.
yall tryana be tough anonymously but in deep down most of yall are pussies shitposting drom mom's basement. so fuck off and spread love

He also said in his manifesto that he's a navy seal skilled in gorilla warfare and a marxist.
You're both retarded.

They sympathize with peaceful Muslim men, women and children, not so much with people like Anders Breivik and Adolph Hitler and the angry guys at Charlottesville.

I've thought of a joke. You know how Islam is the religion of peace, and Jihad can be interpreted as an internal struggle? Maybe we should actually try to push for the meme that Mein Kampf is the book of peace, and if someone says that Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia and Poland then we say that "kampf" can be interpreted as an internal struggle. You're just figuratively invading and taking lebensraum.

jews are shielded while muds don't have the same status. If people begin actually looking at things (his goal all along), they can see the nose behind the corner. If you were to attack them directly, the wailing and gnashing of teeth would drown out curiosity.

Remember that methods of actually getting people to question things are generally non-violent, the madlad just went a different route.

I am a pacifist and do not condone violence of any kind. Zig Forums is a board of peace.

Answer my question OP
Oh wait this is just a 1 and done

The purpose of this event was to galvanize the publics turn to the next phase which is the irreconcilability between the synthesized right and left. This means that the left, at some point in the future, is meant to be the sacrificial synthesis to the thesis of the right, all of which has been defined in the media according to marxism, for both the right and left. From here on out, the jewish and zionist personalities will attempt to conflate and absorb zionism into the conservative identity by stimulating the right against the muslims and south americans who have been relocated to various countries over years through coordinated governmental corruption and private ngos of jews.

The only thing on any politician of any country's platform or mind should be stopping global government, which is jewish messianic era and coming soon.

They're an obvious pernicious influence while jews like to hide is my point.

Keep trying Adolf. The Jews depend on your retardation for survival.

it was essentially trolling, trying to rig the pendulum
He wants the left to retaliate and "overplay their hand"
So, for the next few months, or weeks, lets see if anyone takes his bait

If they don't though, then the right will have overplayed it's hand
Just more culture war shit with people trying to prove they are the REAL victim
It's same old story as always but this time he was a poster here

I'm getting sick of these games, where the only way to win is to stop playing

I get what you are saying. You would just think though that we would have mentioned more even subtly. I wonder if the Nelson Mandela thing was a real thing he meant or a shitpost. Fascinating stuff

He wanted to show everyone that it only takes 1 white man to kill 40 Muslims.
We can solve this problem ourselves, we just have to do it.

Hate to break it to you but anything we don't do is used to discredit political dissidence. Does your mind follow the 72 news cycle and forget about Jussie Smollett? Do you forget every mass shooting that happens where literally half the people in our nations are holding their breath and pre-mediating it being a white guy? You're not going to appease our enemies. The last few years was the beginning of the lines being drawn among the masses of people. We are the scapegoat whose targeted for genocide by ruling oligarch jews as the blood decedents of the devil himself. You can appease your enemies and buy another 15 minutes of peace and quiet, or you can quit living on your knees and start acting accordingly.

You were never in nerd or you wouldn't have made a worthless thread about how attacking migrant invaders isn't doing anything.

This is the time candidates for the United States 2020 election so they need something to talk about. Creating a false flag like this is perfect for them to say,

"Well just look at the mosque attack that happened in march. donald trump and anyone on the right is inciting violence against innocent immigrants. This is why we need more immigration and more gun control"

They use the chans because its anonymous.

Because they are the exact same people you absolute fucking retard?

My guess is it was a "loose thread" that people are meant to pick up on. It's kinda like shitposting irl in that you mention something to get folks thinking. We get shut out when being direct so dropping breadcrumbs is often how we're able to show the truth.

Wait are we supposed to first fuck off and then spread our love? Or spread love first and then fuck off? Where shall we fuck off to nigger? I’ll sock puppet and spread love irl while I fuck off. There perfect solutions to make the nigger happy

You were never "in", Chaim.

I wish he just blamed Jussie Smollett and no one else in the manifesto

I feel you. I think he fears them in some way. Like you said if he attacked them he would be destroyed and his message gone

Attached: 2e33c7b697dcec14620bd981bdeaaf34b5652b73aebcfd935f5f12ca4210c927.png (600x448, 153.54K)

Kill yourself you fucking nigger.

Ok here is what I know so far about the New Zealand False Flag attack at the Christchurch Mosques.

At court today, Tarrant defiantly signaled loyalty to his handlers for his “job well done”.

He had visited Turkey multiple times, and Pakistan, and North Korea… He had no apparent animosity Towards Muslims.

On the way into the courtroom, an attacker (LH Oswald) tried to stab and kill Tarrant. The guy was also arrested. Definitely lots of evidence already that this was a diversionary False Flag—-

The FF was aimed at the US 2nd amendment and discrediting/stopping #Qanon and the 8ch artists. I am certain that is why Skippy was in NZ.

He is being handled by DS operatives- likely bought out during John Podesta’s recent visit to NZ where he proclaimed NZ poised for this…

Attached: D1vLvKNX4AA6EMn.jpg (946x960 47.97 KB, 78.27K)

All I am saying is a simple search or even viewing an offline paper map of your area will give you an idea where the desert rats are located. The synagogues and mosques are filled with desert religion worshipers on their holy days.

the neocon neoliberal dichotomy is over

Attached: lesmug56.PNG (714x725, 89.03K)

This is the average qtard everyone. Point and laugh

Fair enough. I don't know what was going through his head but my guess is he felt it was pragmatic.

gef gefeeen shech shalom
shamash edonnn on gefalt
sheckle ahcai schein gefonnn
ahhhemm mcdoouble shalaami
geff ashemm shemmon zima

Yeah im newish to politicial stuff but I find this fascinating. I dont agree with everything but even the people you disagree with can make some good points. Also fascinating mind tbh. He seemed kind of dumb though, in the beginning he said he didn't go to college and wasn't good in high school. Maybe he had some functioning issues. He was very very good at shooting though so who knows lol.

Attached: 1552619778514.png (325x300, 86.5K)

"appease your enemies"? Maybe I don't get what you're saying. I'm talking about taking control of the public perception of political dissidence and forbidden wisdom, taking control of the image away from the media and politicians. We don't want nationalism to be seem as just a thing for angry people who want to commit murders.

Why is it that we have people who think nationalism is dangerous because some nationalists are bad, while Islam's good even though some Muslims are bad, and it's the biggest source of terrorism in the world? Because it's #NotAllMuslims + candle vigil, and it's Anders Breivik + Charlottesville, that sort of thing, I think.

You need a spark to start a fire. Would be funny if a dense group of SJWs doing some stupid shit were targeted next.

If you attack the immigrants, there will be no more mass immigration.

Holy shit, the actual kike is falling in his own logic.

This. And also the MSM would be more hesitant in mentioning it on the news as they wouldnt want a bunch of normies reading a 74 page redpill about the kikes. Instead, part of me thinks it was a good way to give it more coverage, also mentioning Fortnite and pewds is giving it alot more staying power. On the other hand, if he was one of us, knowing this will be his last message to earth, surely he would name the juden alot better than just saying that they are fine as long as they stay in israel. Something doesn't add up but it never does

Oh boy, opticcucks is on again.

Yes, nationalism is jew friendly and muslim friendly, ain't that right, fellow goyim.

>(((Anyways, fuck this shit, I'm out.)))
>(((This is retarded.)))
SHUT IT DOWN
THE JEW FEARS THE ACCELERATION

says the

It was meant to make Muslims start bombing white people more so that even more white people would destroy themselves lashing back. That or Tarrant was a suicidal anti-gun activist pushed over the edge by my shilling for the pro-diversity implications of women and minorities owning guns.

Nah, surely not that. I’ll go with the first answer here - it was meant to make muslims explode so that more white people would explode.

Lets be honest here guys, Brenton didn't even pass school, and didn't attend university, yet his trying to spread ideologies that are completely out of his grasp? It is unfortunate when dumb people think they are smart. There is no hope for reason with idiots like this.
His lines of thinking was probably - It's not that I'm not smart enough to understand algebra, its the system teaching the algebra trying to make me think im stupid.

Yep, you need to go to school to be smart.

Attached: 41b8e54e9bfc1fa0da46889cf83faa31b1db29cbe57867ec50ff374fd0971dbb.gif (200x150, 436.16K)

The people who own the media dictate what your image is. There's no evidence that if you do X they'll stop calling you racist etc. and there's ample evidence to the contrary.

Start a media company if you care what you look like. These Jews aren't going to help you and your image out.

Here's where Zig Forums shows how much glowkike penis they took up the ass in one happening:

According to Brenton Tarrant's plan:

Because there was nothing whatsoever mentioned about dealing with Jews, this means

>(((Lets be honest here guys)))
RIGHT OUT OF THE JEW HEADLINE GENERATOR
atleast try jews

Most people browsing this board were talking about doing something like this 24/7. Maybe this time they will learn something, or not.

Bye retard
No one gives a fuck

>(((Or maybe better than a specifically "white nationalists against terrorism" candle march, would be a more general "alt-right against terrorism" candle march? Or a "nationalists against terrorism" candle march?)))
this is what jewish subversion looks like

Yeah man, we are past the civil war, let's just vote our problems out of jews hand now.

inb4 4D chess

No you go to school to learn tools that are able to add value to the society's progress revelant to your time. He was unable to do so, and thus his confusion and ignorance he formed a world view of me vs some enemy.

Yeah again, you need to go to school to be smart.

Actual kike shilling, disgusting.

When did I say this, you sub IQ faggot?

Right here, kike.

Now end yourself.

You certainly don't go to school to learn how to shoot innocent people to solve a imaginary problem.

Oh wow, actual mudshit detected.

Maybe I should visit the mosque.

Your not even saying anything of substance, mudshit, ok good one bro.

Brenton was a retard who couldn’t think for himself, nothing but a primate with an inferior developed cortex mostly controlled by primal instincts. When people cannot get in touch with their emotions and lack critical thinking skills do what this garbage did. I though we as a species we have overcomed the genocidal instinct but it seems that we haven’t some of us are still nothing more than slightly evolved neanthertals

Yep, kill mudshit.

Simple words for simple times.

i miss moderation on Zig Forums
do we really need 10 threads about this?

I agree yet disagree.
Some of the smartest people on earth are dumb as fuck lol. Like they are specialized to only be able to do certain things. He obviously wasn't retarded because his manifesto was written well enough. Not a masterpiece but it doesn't have to be. The messages were clear and succint. I don't know his life but imo he had some functioning problems.

Yeah I have no clue. I am not Zig Forums but I know what it's about. I can't imagine him not just making at least one paragraph about them. I just don't get it (.__. )

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report duplicate threads.
Sage duplicate threads.
Filter duplicate threads.

Doubt that he is dumb, probably more intellectually apathetic. Look at the manifesto, regardless of the effect it ultimately has it'll be a success.

There are essentially a few choices for how the aftermath goes down:

Divide people?
Already done, this in no way changes how the people in power look at us anyway. The more repressive they get, the more WN types pop up. They show their hand.

Unity?
Shows conservatives that their own party hates them. Necessarily has to exclude people like him, greater social distance creates further radicalization which then causes another Tarrant resetting the first question of how to deal with people like him.

Provokes a response?
A new Tarrant shows up to respond.

Also, look at the manifesto. Milquetoast conservatives are denounced and he cites China as an inspiration. Every direction he goes toward directs the left in a circle. He knows the right will be blamed anyway.

Attached: kkkallday.jpeg (640x588, 93.46K)

I'm sure he could've solved all that. Good job, user. Brilliant stuff.

It's true that one should kill traitors before enemies but Breivik was Chapter 1. Brenton is Chapter 2.

well written please…if you cannot reason from first principle fundamentals you are pretty dumb. I don’t like religion Islam in particular but killing some innocent Muslims as revenge is a false equivalence…he was a dumbshit who couldn’t think for himself no better than those that believe in the quran

I mean he's doing something right if I'm reading it. I rarely read these things. Fascinating killer tbh. He liked Dylan roof though which makes me think he's kind of dumb.

Is the size of a field determined by its width or its length? Of course the facts matter when it comes to what the media can report. The internet's not completely censored yet, which will limit how much they can get away with lying.

It because I don't know exactly what would be best so I was being vague.

he is saying that people who hate you will hate you regardless of your stance on terrorism, so there is no point trying to say "we are against terrorism" because it wont affect anything. People will just see through it immediately as an attempt to garner sympathy, which, seeing as they dislike the ideology anyway, will just seem both funny and slimy at the same time.

The real question: What part of him was more full of pride? The son of the west who slaughtered the Semite invaders, or the Kiwi shitposter who cast the state of this board into an illegible garbage fire by his actions?

Attached: The mad lads of baraboo 1.jpg (156x177, 12.34K)