Christchuch is what an actual DOTR will look like

Not LARPING and pretending to be Nazis
Not meme'ing Ben Garrison or Moonman
Not grumbling and complaining about it on the internet
Not praying to a Frog Deity or a God Emperor that has no intention of keeping his election promises
Not waiting for a neutered ICE to catch illegals only to release them later on your soil

This is war and this is real. Not everyone has the stomach for it. You probably saw them yesterday - the ones who whine and say they're done with Zig Forums and Zig Forums. The ones who started running when things got too realistic for them. People will get killed. Civilians, guilty and innocent - all will die.

I'll say it again. This is no longer a game of pretend. A man can only take so much leftist bullshit before he snaps.

Attached: 7865902.jpg (1486x991, 173.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/OaD6l
bico.media/c8cc5da673612b4facd955b6a4fcce3680fa8d6093503cc554a3b9f1a48b8f25
my.mixtape.moe/jelgsh.pdf
www55.zippyshare.com/v/vojraW1m/file.html
instagram.com/jacindaardern/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Subscribe to pewdiepie

One thing that you could take away from the mosque clearing is to spray BOTH sides before you enter. He almost lost his gun when that one brave man rushed him. Hats off to that guy. Almost ruined Tarrant's KDR.
Later though the same thing happened and he lost his gun.

Always finish them off with one shot to the chest and one to the head. Or one head shot per body if you're in a rush.

Attached: Leave it to your children.png (1080x439, 364.52K)

The only difference is rather than one person at one Mosque it is 100+ per city cleaning out all the desert rats from the Mosques and Synagogues. Either the desert rats go back to the desert and take their desert religions with them or they have a one way trip to Hell. None of this had to happen if the desert scum stayed in the desert where they belong.

Also, do not forget the goddamn cancerous governments of Europe, the US, and beyond have happily imported the scum. The Muslims and Jews are trash but the governments are the ones to open the borders and invited them in.

Im exited to put it quite frankly

hi doublespacing boomer
sure been active here a lot lately
got an agenda to push?
Zig Forums is a board of peace

Attached: nigeria.jpg (960x924, 189.08K)

sorry, forgot my trips

make sure your shit works

After action report case study made from watching the frame by frame came to some conclusions. This is a multi post seeing as things are moving quite fast. Remember this is just a reference for minecraft, not real life.

Attached: after-action-report.jpg (821x1153, 367.52K)

who actually larps as nazis in real life? noone here . their propaganda is useful

No Moonman? Why not have both?

This is now a Tarrant OC thread

Attached: b_TARRANT.jpg (1000x563, 363.59K)

there are alot of spelling mistakes

Dont encourge them, and give us real nazis a bad name.

ITT: LARP's pretending to not be LARP's

Attached: ImSoExcited.jpg (259x194, 8.9K)

this is to my mind the most effective partisan attack by a european ever made
although in a DOTR situation it would be squads of killers and not just one

WHERE can I download the manifesto?

archive.vn/OaD6l

bico.media/c8cc5da673612b4facd955b6a4fcce3680fa8d6093503cc554a3b9f1a48b8f25

Do you have the unedited version?

Associating guns with violence is a tool of those who hate guns, not those who love guns.

guns are not sacred. the european race is

How was that one edited?

Guns are weapons, not toys.

Wanna know how I know you're not from here?

Wierd how someone who spent time on the chans makes no reference to Jews. Almost as if this is a psyop to put groups of goyim against each other. Kikes have been trying to direct the anger on natsoc boards against their Muslim stooges forever.

KILL AS MANY NON-WHITES AS YOU CAN!

If you go out and kill as many spics/niggers/muslims/etc… as you can, 8pol and 4pol will immortalize you for all time.
Brenton Tarrant was a hero, and anyone else who follows his lead will be treated as one too!

Attached: 939bb777cda43fec2ba8240da2e71d50a07e304a41df354ce59538a0b17ababc.jpg (744x605 452.71 KB, 116.12K)

Idk if you know what larping means. The man killed 50 shitskins with a blacksun patch over his heart IRL. Stupid ass.

Fucking gold

It's the Jews that control the governments retards. It's also the Jews that destroyed the countries these muslims came for and ran the NGOs that shipped them over. Never forget who the real enemy is.

Can we just move on?

Nobody will remember Christchurch in a week from now. Just keep doing what we are doing, infiltrating institutions and appealing to the masses.

Attached: 9a0d17a1864ad20604cca5c982a9350c2e080c7b9c471d0b37a9bec4123aae48.png (572x750, 769.69K)

Can someone spoonfeed me the manifesto? it's suspicious how everyone is saying all sorts of shit about what he's saying in it and then hiding the manifesto. I just want to see for myself, not have news sites tell me BuT hE lOveD PeWdIePiE aNd dRUmPh

my.mixtape.moe/jelgsh.pdf

Friendly reminder
War is hell.

Attached: born_to_die_world_is_a_satania-chan.png (700x1200, 668.47K)

Are you fucking retarded? Brenton Tarrant will live on in the ranks of Zig Forums for all history. He has a higher kill count than moonman and ben garrison together.

Attached: 1552675327975.jpg (1502x880, 240.15K)

Wut.

Ride the Tiger faggots

Attached: E09AFC70-A3DF-4E17-99B8-F6365EDED021.jpeg (589x777, 150.86K)

remember the charlie hebdo attack? globohomo ‘journalists’ do not dare speak one word ill of muslims, partially because muslims are useful in their goal of dismantling the west but also because they know they’ll be kebab’d if they do

think about the power of media. think about nyt, wapo, cnn. staffed with globohomo journalists, working to abolish the concept of family, in buildings, with 2-5 security guards

Doubt it, considering the faggot broke rule 1 and 2 and directly connected this site.

Attached: 260.jpg (500x500, 31.39K)

Fuck off, retard.

Good pixies song.

For a week before it would be completely eliminated with swarm of normies and gov pressing on admin?

Why is your image name hashed?

We'll still remember this guy like we remember Breivik

because its joan newfag

www55.zippyshare.com/v/vojraW1m/file.html
password: facebookshooter

I think it having a password is the only reason it isn't taken down already.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x153, 451.06K)

Fucking ayy, but we aren't working from the same schedule. It'd be great if Brentan had timed this with Bowers, but that's just not happening. We need to be lone wolves, we're together here to shoot the shit, laugh, and mock our enemies. That's all.

Where can I find the full copy of the "Manifesto" ?

I just posted a link to the pdf in a rar file. Use 7-Zip to open it.

In this post

Attached: Brenton Tarrant - The Great Replacement - NZ Mosque Cleaner Hero Manifesto Fullchan Page 2.png (3523x8191 1.88 MB, 2.8M)

Attached: infiniteammo.webm (1080x1080, 9.82M)

right here

Attached: Accelerate.png (1005x1069, 322.59K)

Attached: Brenton Tarrant - The Great Replacement - NZ Mosque Cleaner Hero Manifesto Fullchan Page 6.png (1000x15000 1.82 MB, 1.73M)

So you faggots are actually celebrating this like all the kikes on 4chan?

>(((So you faggots are actually celebrating this like all the kikes on 4chan?)))
ACCELERATE

I'm not reading all that shit.

i'm going to eat the flesh of communists before i die

Fucking nothing is going to happen till the EU goes under, and even then nothing will happen.

here

Attached: 9f2d32485988d2078f1a98aa6aff9eee4a33f35b57210ba1269688d788ce8aad.png (8x8, 254)

Dumb attack, real question is what intel organization was he operating for

Tell us why it shouldn't be celebrated.

No, because 4channers are all newfaggots that don't remember how fucked your government services are.
They still think it's pure coincidence and conspiracy. They don't even realise that it's like the intelligence telling them how bad things are.

Who cares about whites if they dont have intelligence, they have no value if they cant think.

0 Jews killed

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Mossad

instagram.com/jacindaardern/
Those scared muzzie comments. MORE MORE MORE MORE

based nig poster

Could be.
where are his travel logs ?

Then why ask for it?

And why aren't you?

Attached: bane_starts_the_revolution.webm (640x360, 7.52M)

Still not sure if satire, but ok Mr. Mossad, take your pathetic jewish attempts to start a race war and please get the fuck out of this thread.

Make sure you cook that shit to an internal temp of 160+ man. Otherwise, you might catch GRIDS.

A truly intelligent person does not consider themselves intelligent. Same goes for wisdom.

Attached: 220px-Sophocles_pushkin.jpg (220x299, 14.35K)

Nigger was in Pakistan wasn't he? Like all we fellow whites often go to Pakistan for fun.

Its not true.
Before it was true because we didnt have the scientific theory so we couldnt know anyhting for sure.
Now its different so post something more era rellevant

The only people I've ever seen talk highly about their intelligence are either naive or stupid.

I was deliberately wasting your time.

The only race that needs to be eliminated are Jews. Prove me wrong.

Dunning-Kruger

Im not talking about my intelligence but the lack of others.

And what youve seen is hardly evidence enough to make what you say true.

then get going sparky

The most extraordinary thing about it was there was one (1) that tried to defend himself and rushed the guy, managing to knock him down. If there had been 2, that might have been the end of it. He was the only one. That's another lesson I draw from this, if you're going to die don't die like a little faggot running away with your back turned.

I'm a man of peace.

at least try to fit in, idiot

Brenton has 1960 points!

Attached: skeeball.jpeg (816x864, 105.44K)

They'd all be on their own fucking continent if not for Jews.

No they wouldn't, they breed like roaches.

Exactly. And all is good, for all will be a victory. Either we kill all our enemies and inherit the world as it was always meant for us alone, or we will go down but taking all our enemies with us, so the world will have no one else alive.
It is always ok to kill innocents if those innocents are not on our side.
To those that are against our actions: you will all be killed. Even if it means killing ourselves in the process. The world is either only ours, or no one else's.

Bowers killed Jews, Brentan killed Muds. Go fucking add to Bowers tally, you're so impatient.

WEW

Attached: Better World.webm (640x360, 4.16M)

checked.. eating commie flesh gives you

fucking grids

You know that chaos we often talk about on here?
It leads to the idea of how we do not know the thing in itself. Therefore, there are issues with what you are saying about intelligence. Furthermore, there's the issue of the relevance of it.

I think wisdom should be obtained more than merely boasting about intelligence.

Truly, the last part of 3/6 could not have been said any better. Anons I hope someone has this in plaintext.

So the question is, is he a potential arabic agent?
I think not considering he made his move timing well with the strike on gaza.

Don't worry, you can still publish your article. Everyone else does.

Attached: parasite.webm (1280x720, 10.74M)

I think intelligence can accurately be defined as positive value.
I dont think people are very intelligent.

could be, but what would he be doing in pakistan then.
Arabs already control the territory

If by arabic you meant kike Mossad