The New Zealand Prime Minister dressed as a fucking muzzie

Parker King
Parker King

The New Zealand Prime Minister dressed as a fucking muzzie. Does this stupid cunt know how the muzzies treat women in their own countries?!

Attached: culturalcuck.jpg (38.52 KB, 750x748)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-we-are-here-ardern-speaks-to-muslim-community.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SIje2cFMS5g
youtube.com/watch?v=_vduPDIKr5I
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/111331484/pm-jacinda-ardern-told-donald-trump-send-love-to-muslims-after-mosque-shooting
liveleak.com/view?t=9pz4x_1552763430
anonfile.com/y2Lan1x1b4/DemographicDoom_mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig Forums
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net
nttec.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9G1bn-XS5eM
colfo.org.nz/
sportingshooters.nz/

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

youtube.com/watch?v=xVPXBZ5x7J0

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

She knows, she doesn't care.

She has a white child. Best thing we can do after DOTR is raise the child as beacon of white supremacy and truly undo her

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

white supremacy
you mean white nationalist?

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

undo her
She'll be dead.

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Treat women
Feminist cuck
Sage

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

white supremacy
user are you hiding something?

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

White supremacy
Your glow is showing nigger.

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Sheepshaggers better vote her out.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

Tasty dead Muslim tears. If the governments of Europe, the US, and beyond want to kiss the ass of Muslim and Jewish desert rats they better be prepared to die for them as well. All of this conflict could be avoided if the Jews and Muslims would just stay in the desert where they belong but the governments are working hard to open borders and flood the West with trash.

I feel it is important that everyone understand that the Muslims and Jews are trash but it is the governments who are intentionally and purposely opening the borders and importing the 3rd world scum. The governments know all of this is unnecessary but they choose to do so even in opposition from their own countrymen/voters. That will ultimately result with members of the governments throughout the West ending up just like those piles of dead Muslims in the mosque in New Zealand.

Attached: 1543817279416.gif (2.58 MB, 280x250)

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

not possible, every few election cycles we have a strong woman who instantly wins. shipley,clark and now ardern. she'll probably last till 2027

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

Rolling for her mud impregnation

Attached: IMG-1242.jpg (323.49 KB, 1950x2600)

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Just start treating them like it. Who fucking cares anyway they’re basically begging for it themselves. Treat em like property. I’m no Muslim sympathizer but I’m done with this equality shit.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

All of this conflict could be avoided if the Jews and Muslims would just stay in the desert where they belong but the governments are working hard to open borders and flood the West with trash.

this

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

I agree, the muslim and jew are subhuman rats. But those who work for them to destroy their own kind are vilest creatures of all.

The only muslim I truly hate is the convert, those from our own people that turn their backs on their heritage, turn their backs on their cultures, turn their back on their traditions and became blood traitors to their own race. These I hate. - Brenton Tarrant

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Attached: Ardern,-Bridges-unite-to-support-Muslim-community-in-Christc.mp4 (14.82 MB, 1024x576)

James Sanders
James Sanders

She's a bad actor.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

The lot of them are larping being muzzie.

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

oh shit, thats for real, thought the op image was photoshoped or something, my bad, i should never doubt their stupidity

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

Sorry I need to go. Don't have the time for archive.

'We are here' - Ardern speaks to Muslim community
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-we-are-here-ardern-speaks-to-muslim-community.html

New Zealand prime minister: "Our gun laws will change"
youtube.com/watch?v=SIje2cFMS5g

"This is one of New Zealand's darkest days," says Prime Minister on mosque shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=_vduPDIKr5I

PM Jacinda Ardern told Donald Trump: Send love to Muslims after mosque shooting
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/111331484/pm-jacinda-ardern-told-donald-trump-send-love-to-muslims-after-mosque-shooting

Attached: Birth-of-a-new-hero.webm (2.83 MB, 408x720)

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Blame the fucking shabbos goyim that let them in. Making pacts with the termites I can’t even watch our own politicians anymore they hate their own children.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

Doesn't she know the hijab is supposed to hide the hair????

Attached: retard.png (56.19 KB, 645x729)

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Does she know how New Zealand treats women dressed as muzzies?

Attached: fca.jpg (7.36 KB, 200x198)

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

wearing a hijab, with lipstick and makeup. kek

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

|
|>
|
|₪
|

Attached: kiwi-cucked.PNG (513.55 KB, 936x527)

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

WHo the fuck is proud to be white? I mean people here replying as user and think theyre heroes.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like?

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

Where do you live?

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

You must be the newblood

Attached: 1551574768357.png (880.41 KB, 720x1008)

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

This weak emotional feminine pandering by females, especially of the political persuasion like in Scandinavia, is in reality a desperate cry by women to return back to the homestead and be forced by their men to be tamed into their natural female state.

It's really sad to see it play out on an international scene though, but women are completely shameless when it comes to this and more feminine men are equally shameless exposing their feminine side to the public. Masculine men do not let their weaknesses be shown in public, but for women this is the eternal child that screams out for attention.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

In the photo OP posts the New Zealand Prime Minister has the same look in her eyes as this guy
(pic related)

Just a coincidence?

Attached: 08551002176201908906742971-55.jpg (94.73 KB, 990x738)

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

It's probably a fetish for her and she is getting off super hard doing this in public.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

And reported for zero effort nigger.

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Dress as a Muslim
Wear jewelry
Sometimes, I wish they'd get what they ask for.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Around 7 sec. Mark you see her signal they think she's with them

Xavier James
Xavier James

Does the prime minster of SandNiggerstan dress in a T-Shirt and Blue Jeans whenever there’s a mussie attack?? Hope Prime Sandnigger Ardern gets beheaded.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Really says it all about this cunt when it's not enough she say the typical political muppet lines but felt the need to virtue signal insufferably too.
From what I see from the masses, they're actually more enraged by this action, even the women.
Quite surprising. I hope the elite keep fucking up. Makes their nooses that might tighter.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

I saw this earlier - Truly pathetic.
I bet they get lots of new gun laws with this, depending on how fast they act, by the end of the year they could have mandatory turn-ins.
Clearly NZ is a lost cause. I knew they were a few months back when Southern and Stef were refused to do a talk.

Won't let someone talk? You get the bullets. That is the outcome.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

That would be amazeballs

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

First of all, metalcore sucks.
Secondly, the production quality is for shit. Vocals sound like a 14 year old mad at his parents, drummer can't even play fucking blast beats.

This type of shit is pure cringe on par with Screwdriver.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Prime minister's task list

1. Do dishes
2. Approve new laws
3. virtue signal
4 get shekels

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

Her arms look spindly and weak - probably will break when doing the dishes. I would not take ownership of her.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

she
Ardern is a male-to-female transgender, with a background in showbiz.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Her arms look spindly and weak
That's just how MtF tranny arms look. c.f Ann Coulter.
If castrated prior to puberty, the bone plates never fuse properly and the limbs slowly grow throughout life.
This is also why they end up with a towering "Annunaki neck". Look at historical depictions of Castrati for examples.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

bump

John White
John White

Jacinda has the look of complicity in this mosques shooting hoax. She is overacting and it shows.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Does this stupid cunt know how the muzzies treat women in their own countries?!
Much better than in the west.

In the (((west))):
1) women are allowed to flaunt their sexuality at men but only she selects who she fucks
2) women are not tied down to one man, but instead destroy society with their debauchery
3) women are treated the same as men, when they are not

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

She'll find out soon enough.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Wearing a head scarf is pointless if she flaunts her body like a whore. I've started thinking we need to cover women, at least for most occasions.

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Jews are the problem. They are using muslims as both a battering ram and a human shield to hide behind.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

She released a long, carefully written, article minutes after it happened. She knew in advance. She's a co-conspirator.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Blame the fucking shabbos goyim that let them in. Making pacts with the termites I can’t even watch our own politicians anymore they hate their own children.

This and This .

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

What a retarded larping whore

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

Why? We should be supremacist, otherwise others will. Jews murder everyone around Israel and everywhere and gloat about their supremacy.

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

Inshallahsnackbar derrkkaderkamohammad jihad bakka allah
She needs to grab the sack and really deep throat if she wants cum rag of the decade award.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

she should get circumcised to honor the victims

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

Why do they wear head veils for moslems, yet never do the same for other religions? If it was a sign of solidarity, you are admitting it's just social signalling. If it's not your religion, and you supposedly have one of your own, you are basically admitting you're a liar.

Attached: 43df849fb9db07ef25bd431fa68a0ae3--anglican-church-church-signs.jpg (13.28 KB, 236x225)

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

New Zealand, just cuck your shit up fam

Attached: 1531107224156.png (264.78 KB, 468x544)

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

liveleak.com/view?t=9pz4x_1552763430
anonfile.com/y2Lan1x1b4/DemographicDoom_mp4
you're welcome

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

This is (((Acceleration)))
isn't it lovely.
All part of the plan guys.
At the last minute we will win!
Promise.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

like a frog in boiling water, the boomers allow their children be born in an environment inconducive to life rather than suffer the consequences of their actions themselves

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Read Mein Kampf, whites are not on the level of the lower races
The Aryan is the Prometheus of mankind, from whose shining brow the divine spark of genius has at all times flashed forth, always kindling anew that fire which, in the form of knowledge, illuminated the dark night by drawing aside the veil of mystery and thus showing man how to rise and become master over all the other beings on the earth. Should he be forced to disappear, a profound darkness will descend on the earth; within a few thousand years human culture will vanish and the world will become a desert

Attached: Es-lebe-Deutschland.jpg (328.15 KB, 874x1024)

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Regardless of the objective superiority of the white race, the term white supremacy remains a jewish psyop.

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

(heil'd)
I guess that's true, I can't think of one legit white nationalist or fascist who has ever identified himself as a "white supremacist". Our biological privilege is obvious enough not to need spelled out

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Women are the genetic filter. They favour strong men and actually want to be ruled by them. Not giving a shit about women's opinions and making them submit to your is the hallmark of every strong society. 85% of female rape "victims" report experiencing an orgasm.

Probably. Too old to be gifted to a muslim soldier as a bride.

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

dont forget to praise kek and never mention them.

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

White supremacy is a term that describes WHAT WE ARE, SUPREME ON THIS PLANET.

Nationalism is the way our WHITE SUPREMACY expresses itself.

Robert King
Robert King

I was wondering the same thing. Guess they missed a few.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

Thank you Schlomo for your imput.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

Disgusting

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

I want her to be my waifu.

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

Isn't she kind of OLD for that user?

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

*biological characteristics

Christian James
Christian James

Older women are better, pedo

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

R I G H T…
but there is a L I M I T to how old, don't you think?

Invest in lube.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Nah, this woman is in her 60s

Attached: 5669sw.jpg (78.63 KB, 600x800)

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Well if she would take off that clown makeup she might be worth fucking I suppose.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

yes goy, be attracted to women who cant reproduce

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

Well in a sane society you'd stick with your woman until the end of her life instead of pump 'n dump some androgynous realdoll-esque slut.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

And this photo was taken BEFORE the Remover of Kebab show.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

His release date is 2033.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

All roads lead to Israel.

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Yes, and what is his name?

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Why are these western cucks so cucked? Disgusting. Bring back white pride. Oh lord bring back our pride.

"Oh we have to treat everybody as victoms, and help save our planet, world peace"

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

I'm pissed off at her sad weak face. I want western countries to have hard stern old white men who know how to stand up against degeneracy. Fuck this.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Now what?

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

INFORMATION FOR MUSLIMS

FYI, Zig Forums is owned by NT technologies which is owned by Jim Watkins who currently resides
in the Philippines where he and his staff moderate the board /pol.

Information on locations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig Forums

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net

nttec.com/

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

Reminder that there are still people on Zig Forums that believe the enemy HASN'T won.
Tick-tock, tick-tock. Time is up, white man, time to do work.

Attached: Dw-FPk3WsAUhEU5.jpg (178.31 KB, 1200x977)

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

Time is up, white man, time to do work.
Why did you phrase that as if you weren't white? How curious.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

Perhaps it is a woman…but she still should have capitalized White if she was White.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

Fucking cringe.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

Unironically has armed guards and is protected by multiple states like Japan. There's no touching Jim.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

Nationalism is the philosophy, supremacy is the natural result.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

Discord isn't completely anonymous. Never use anything requiring registration even if you use a throwaway email. Never use the internet without Tor. Otherwise your IP address can be tracked. Never assume the Five Eyes can't see Discord traffic.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

I didn't, you're just a talker.

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

All of this conflict could be avoided if the Jews and Muslims would just stay in the desert where they belong but the governments are working hard to open borders and flood the West with trash.

Attached: 1527084030089.gif (3.39 MB, 314x293)

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

$0.02 deposited into NZ PM's account

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

No user that is a pipe dream. Technology will make it so that either one race survives or no human survive. We should TRY to be the one race that survives. There is no room for more than one race on the planet when you pass a certain technological threshold. When any individual can genocide a entire race with the tools in their basement Laboratory…you simply can't have multiple races on the planet. It is never going to work out like you think.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

You morons are doing what the political elite want. Every single one of these political elite are, or were, pro war in the middle east. Dressing like this is not what she represents, it is to deflect attention away from the virulent racism that exists in the political class. The political elite are against you morons.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

rather naive opinion
Lurk two years.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Pardon me, just leaving this pasta here.

He was a jew, of course he attacked muslims. Now they can blame whites and everyone who doesn't call Brentan a jewish mossad agent is helping them.

No one is going to fight on the behalf of jews, if they want to pick fights with muslims by attacking their mosques, fine. Let the semites kill each other.
No one should let themselves be dragged into another semite fight, kick them both out, back to the damn desert they came from.
Mossad agents pretending to be white nationalists is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Go fuck yourself kike fed.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

wearing a fucking towel on her head

The irony is palpable. Proof that multiculturalism doesn't exist. One culture will always dominate another until one remains. The fact that she would even wear that is probably some order from a kike, or maybe she really is that demoralized. Like Yuri said, these people won't realize what's happening until there's a boot in their face

James Parker
James Parker

They treat them by making sure they don't step out of line and be adulterous whores who in turn then end up respecting their men and partaking in building a close knit traditional society, in turn fostering families, lots of kids, which in turn keeps their culture strong and patriarchal? Perhaps westerners are missing all this deep down inside.

Attached: revolution.png (155.14 KB, 835x587)

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Take your shitskin bride back with you, pedo camel fucker when you go home to your desert wasteland. We don't want her in our nations. You're welcome to tame her and do with her as you please since she cares about YOUR CULTURE more than she cares about ours.
FUCK OFF SUBHUMAN TRASH GOAT FUCKER

Attached: goat-asshole-3.jpg (9.88 KB, 194x259)

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

if you want to reverse the jewish sexual revolution, you are a muslim
Try again but with an actual argument.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

I watched this dumb bitch speak for minutes right after the shooting and I can say without a doubt I hate her almost as much as major league ZOG proponents I've been hearing about my entire life. She had the audacity to claim Brenton wasn't a kiwi patriot, but this is the shit she puts out.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

You'll only make people pro-Islam if you keep accusing everyone of being a muslim, jidf.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

<Raised as a Mormon, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ardern left the church in 2005 because, she said, it conflicted with her personal views; in particular her support for gay rights.[104][105] In January 2017, Ardern identified as "agnostic".[104]

<Ardern's partner is television presenter Clarke Gayford.

Attached: nz-deg.png (322.71 KB, 632x876)
Attached: nz-gun-ad.png (1.49 MB, 769x1598)
Attached: nz-chinese-spy.png (522.61 KB, 658x907)
Attached: nz-pm.png (460.94 KB, 655x613)
Attached: straya-ball-nz.png (45.61 KB, 500x1200)

Landon White
Landon White

So if the whites are supreme on this llanet how come jews control everything? Since im sure you think theyre not white.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

2,000 year of jewish subversion and destruction of our nations and you haven't a fucking clue what European sexuality even looks like user…ALL YOU KNOW IS KIKE LAW. That has NOTHING TO DO WITH US…
GET A FUCKING CLUE, WILL YOU? YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A NIGGER

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

imagine trying to position yourself as "rational" and then just resorting to screaming "nigger" at people lmao

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Jews are a mirage and they are about to find out that just because you can steal something, doesn't mean you own it.
I AM GONNA LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT THEIR SURPRISE

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

"Muh kike laws are what I love anons…I am not interested in European culture…but I'm not a fucking kike infiltrator on this board…I'm muh organic."

Do you really think this is the first time any of us have had this argument with you fucks?

IT IS ALL SO TIRESOME 'user'

Attached: the-empire-of-dust-chinese-talking-to-congon-man.jpg (79.86 KB, 1141x409)

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Imagine completely tuning out someone else's argument because of 1 word.

Much like how libfags automatically discard anything once RACISS is called

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Much more tiresome considering a good portion of them are bots

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

lmao you have a room temperature IQ if you think that just bolding words and typing in all caps somehow makes your shit more relevant. it doesn't, it just makes you look more desperate and unhinged. maybe tone it the fuck down lmao

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

FUCK OFF KIKE, NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE

Attached: Painting-of-European-martyr-woman-eaten-jews.jpg (97.32 KB, 889x589)
Attached: imagine-a-world-without-jews.jpg (1.04 MB, 1806x1806)
Attached: cremating-jews.jpg (38.64 KB, 487x328)

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

His release date is 2033.
fuck, he even gets dubs! man, i cannot wait.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

Acting like a schizo isn't going to help your case. What made you trigger anyways?

Attached: Saladin.jpg (64.95 KB, 1395x567)
Attached: 1523465444962.png (512.19 KB, 713x662)

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

So the superior lifeform on this planet has been enslaved by its inferiors for 2000 years? Very interesting.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

Posting some picts you found online doesn't make you a member of the board, kike.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

yea, "physical purity" for a man who exalted 6'4 blond chads despite being himself a low IQ brainlet with a goddamn caterpillar on his upper lip and an anger problem

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

You can't be this fucking stupid, could you?

You might be since kikes have a room temp IQ (average 84).

God, you actually might be this retarded…in which case I will let someone else educate your stupid fucking kike ass.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

They didnt steal it, they bought it. But keep shooting muzzies and other whites, thatll learn the jews.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

member of this board

Oh I am a laffin

What are you going to do about it, faggot

Attached: react.png (225.59 KB, 855x643)

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

filter time

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

You are 'online retard' what do you 'think' I am going to 'do about it? Fuck you people are fucking retards…

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

So the mindhoops you jump through to justify your superiority despite enalavement rest mainly on not thinking about it. Yea Im sure the south will rise again anyday now.

Luis Green
Luis Green

THIS. They will wither and die without attention.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

Low iq brainlets don't rally a nation under one cause.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

Learn to speak English. You are filtered.

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

So nothing. Thought so.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Truth cannot be argued against

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

that cause being "lmao let's shoot niggers and kikes?"

fucking hell you're goddamn retarded like the rest of them

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

member of this board
I bet he doesn't even have a premium account. Sucks not being able to get 4k images.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Attached: premiumrequired.png (65.77 KB, 233x255)

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Jews, jewsjews jews jewsjewsjews jews. Jews! Jewsjews; j ews jewsjews, jews & jews, jewsjewsjews je wsjews jews. Jewsjews, jewsj ews? Jewsje ws je ws jewsjewsjews!!!

1) Jews

2) Jewsjewsjews

3) Jews

<jews

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Joooooooooz

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

that cause being "lmao let's shoot niggers and kikes?"

The fuck are you talking about? Make sense anytime.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

jewish?

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

Jews jewsjewsjews. Fucking jews! Jew jew jews jews. jewjewjews. Je wsjews, jewsjews, jews. Jews!

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

Jewish jew

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

kek…

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Is shooting niggers and kikes the cause you wish to rally the nation under you illiterate mongrel.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

You think that is what Hitler rallied his nation under? lol

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

You think anybody today that is taking action has any cause other than "spark a race war"

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

imagine being such a goddamn brainlet that you think massacring unarmed people in a place of worship is gonna do anything at all. if anything you just gave the NPC media a shit ton of ammo to denounce your retarded "cause" with

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Okay you're rambling now. Go learn about Hitler from non kike sources. Greatest Story Never Told is a good start.

Attached: pro-german-quote.jpg (226.76 KB, 1000x1483)

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

You sound frightened and threatened. I guess you realize this is just the beginning and you cannot stop it by crying like a bitch on social media.

William Adams
William Adams

Im not the same guy you were talking to for a while there bud. I do not give a fuck about your dead german hero. I am not german and I doubt you have 4 german grandparents yourself. Now nobody TODAY that is taking action is advocating any cause beyond "shoot niggers and kikes." Worshipping other men on an imageboard is not taking action.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

The left is. In fact they are naming AIPAC in congress while the right either jerks off on imageboards while their politicians can't stop sucking mutilated kike dicks. The right is in shambles.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

A lone muzzie who get censored and reprimanded by her own party is not the left taking action.

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

Nigger are you seeing the cultural firestorm she's created in the left? What she's done has now lead to Chelsea Clinton being spanked by NY leftists. We're watching the jew get handled by their own pets.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Chelse clinton isnt even a politician and no i have no idea what happened to her. Like suoer big waves negro

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Somebody kill this dumb bitch already. It cant be that fucking hard.

Attached: yanya.jpg (7.66 KB, 300x168)

Liam White
Liam White

When real life meets memes.

Attached: 1544909464358.png (1.49 MB, 1000x1512)

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Attached: gddgfdgf.png (2.44 MB, 1758x1502)

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Attached: gddgfdgf.png (3.91 MB, 3668x1500)

David Wilson
David Wilson

Female Leaders

Attached: 1456709401878.jpg (74.2 KB, 468x321)

David Morris
David Morris

Attached: cf1a0179e2880b55f76ff38fbaad8216f937f13e155e58b5ca27a9b7a5c7c577.jpg (1.35 MB, 1840x3532)

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

did she blew herself up already?

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

Just accept Islam now

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

No but it looks like her Jihadi boi toy slapped her in the face.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

Fun Fact: When ISIL forces are purged from a region, the women of that area tend to take off their hijabs, stomp on them/set them on fire, while being happy all the while.

And the Prime Minister of New Zealand decided to wear what is seen as an actual symbol of subservience by many Middle Eastern Women.

I should be laughing at the irony, but it's too ridiculous.

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Capped

Attached: 2019-03-16-231444-1012x159-scrot.png (19.21 KB, 1012x159)

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

Bunch of female politicians do that. Their husbands need to divorce them.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

You honor me. Thank you user.

A woman who decides that she is truly free should not submit to a foreign culture. Especially if she sees herself as loyal to her husband (or in this case her people). As a Prime Minister she is a representative of her people. I would expect any leader, no matter the sex, to be faithful to their culture/nation First. I agree with the damage control, but submission (through symbolic clothing) is wrong.

New Zealand might have to file that divorce soon.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Omg lol

Whites ARE immigrants in Australia and NZ, and fucking Tarrant cunt is also an immigrant

I heard he was taken out by 2 country bumpkin police officers. Just rammed his car up on the the pavement and grabbed him lol

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

She, like all western women, are spoiled rotten and can virtue signal as much as they can, because they're so safe. Plus she's probably a kike so shapeshifting is tool of their trade.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

So are muslims and jews, he did nothing wrong.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Abbos never had a country, they were retards in the desert raping each other with no written language, much less a civilization. Maoris were retards as well. The Brits brought such horrors like a well-maintained country, education, and more to those poor, poor people. How evil!
Fuck you. Nonwhites always were leeches on whites. Always.

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

Attached: not-all-immigrants-are-equal.jpg (377.51 KB, 960x924)
Attached: nz-cops.png (34.22 KB, 561x377)

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Cry me a river you fuck nose
Go suck a tiny white cock

All I see is a murderer
A coward
A white immigrant faggot, invading my lands

Fuck you

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Nothing you say negates what I said.

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Attached: gfdfdgfgd.png (2.29 MB, 1758x922)

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

How about you cut and paste the bit where he talks about cultures invading native lands and then he goes and does just that, fucking hypocrit

Fuck you too

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Do you get it yet?

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR LAND

Tarrant even wrote about this.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Fuck you nigger.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

Stop larping reddit. As if abbos know how to type.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

Thoughts?

Attached: fdgfddgf.png (4.32 MB, 2746x1520)

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

abbos
maoris
culture

Attached: roosevelt---war-against-savages-quote.jpg (119.65 KB, 640x1406)
Attached: cultural-relativism--sati-practice--charles-james-napier-255370.jpg (83.15 KB, 850x400)

William Taylor
William Taylor

is this better?

Attached: sdasdsa.png (5.86 MB, 4692x1520)

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

I'm white

In case you hadst noticed, whites are the minority in this world. They are like 10%

Jordan King
Jordan King

Who's land?

Come to my land

We'll respect all who respect us.

And we'll savage the rest

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

nice

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

The divorce.

Attached: open-grave.jpg (179.99 KB, 682x400)

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

president of kiwland is a hag
no wonder they banned access to 8ch
GET THIS SHIT BANNED
IT HURTS ME FEEEEEEWINGS

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

Can u meme this with a '+100' CoD kill effect

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

She unironically liked that and got wet.

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

Oy vey, the jewish puppet politician is wearing a gaslighting muslim garb which we told her to wear to really stick it in the craw of the retarded counter-jihad controlled goyim
This shiksa bitch doesn't even know how muslims treat women
Doesn't this propaganda make you really mad and angry at our enemies goy?
Has anyone noticed how Pam Geller's Gates of Vienna's activity is down while boards like these post counts have gone dramatically up

Won't be long before 'white' nationalists will be on Oprah wearing "I Luv Baruch Goldstein" Tv shirts

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Such fucking cringe. She's a horse-faced bitch, and I hate that she's pM.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

based

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Self-describing post. Is this Hegelian?

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

Too bad parliaments are such hardened targets, very heavily defended. It would require a Zig Forumsack to join the airforce I think and then take an authorized flight with their fighter jet or bomber on the way to such a government meeting.

Check this thread out btw:

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

The cuckery is off the charts here.

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

Comments are disabled for this video.

Typical.

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-03-18-23-55-06.png (1.53 MB, 1385x1202)

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

What kind of security detail she has?

Maybe she could be removed from premises.

Jace James
Jace James

lmao "satanic handgestures"

this retarded sandkike thinks this is ONA or some shit

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-03-19-00-13-06.png (7.09 MB, 3840x2160)

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

When he says "illogical fear of Islam and Muslims" as if you guys didn't kill nearly a thousand people, injure another thousand, and carry out about 100 attacks in 21 countries just in the last month. As if the Quran isn't full of draconian laws and calls to kill the infidels. As if Arabs don't breed like rats and threaten to racially replace others. As if there was no cause to be concerned at all and any fear of Islam is totally "illogical". Fucking hell I used to watch this channel and respect it somewhat but then this Taqqiya practicing lying rat says all this garbage. If he wanted peace he'd tell all Muslims to just return to the caliphate and leave whites alone or to spread Islam without racially invading (aka win the ideas war not the biology war).

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Eh, makes sense to me, "meme magic" is a pagan concept
This is vaguely related

Blake White
Blake White

we wuz haji
And back then women shut their mouths, spread their legs, and filled the church pews. Bet that's not on their list of to-do's. What's their point? God damn it, they pick the most retarded strawmen.

David Roberts
David Roberts

I have to wonder if similar things were occuring when the Jews opened the gates of Spain, and made its southern half al-Andalus? Jews allowing Muslims to flood into the West is nothing new, they've done it before in history.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Your taking issue with that term is showing your "I just arrived on Zig Forums here today"ness.

William Reyes
William Reyes

A shit ton of the first posts are all (((1 post)))
Kikeshill thread detected. Sage

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

The faggot has literally been spamming that continuously, non-stop, every hour, for like 3 days now. It's just an attempt to find where anons are and arrest them.

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Good point, no doubt they were. They never forgave the goyim for destroying their gay faggot empty temple and melting down their god's furnature into shekels.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

expecting reason from a woman
expecting reason from a socialist
expecting reason from a feminist
Three strikes and you're out.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

You've also had three Jewish prime ministers: (((Julius Vogel))), (((Francis Bell))), and (((John Key))). I wonder why that is? I'm honestly surprised that New Zealand's gun laws were not kiked much sooner. Which reminds me:

GUN RIGHTS GROUPS IN NEW ZEALAND

Council of Licensed Firearms Owners (COLFO)

colfo.org.nz/

Sporting Shooters Association of New Zealand

sportingshooters.nz/

Any Kiwis know of any other groups out there? Donate, get mobilized, don't let Prime Minister Ardern take the guns away, unlike Port Arthur in 1996, the Internet wasn't as sophisticated as it is now, so there's really no excuse. We can effectively fight back.

This guy is starting to grow on me.

This. Muslim women in the (((West))) become big whores.

Very much this. Also, the White shabbos goy traitors. As Corneliu Zelea Codreanu said, always shoot a traitor first before an enemy.

Notice how as the White race has collapsed, the rest of humanity has followed suit? Léon Degrelle was right.

He should be broken out of prison to finish what he started. Kill all traitors.

I want western countries to have hard stern old white men who know how to stand up against degeneracy.
They seem to be an extinct species, user.

I don't care, as long as I can freely speak out against the kikes and traitors on here then Jim can do whatever he wants.

The enemy won in 1945.

Use IRC instead.

I'd think we'd get along for the most part if the Jew didn't exist. It's his agitation and subversion that causes all this mess in the first place.

No shit. The criminal scum ruling the governments of our world don't give a shit, and are protected. That's why they pull the insane shit that they do. But they don't like what we're doing here.

NEW ZEALAND NEEDS MIGRANTS BECAUSE LOCALS LAZY, ON DRUGS, PM SAYS
The former PM of New Zealand, the kike, (((John Key))) is not entirely wrong here, lots of Whites on heroin, and doing all kinds of degenerate shit. But (((who))) made them that way?

Goebbels was very sexually active, yet he still managed to become what he became. I think there's more to it than just no sex, no fap, ect. Still, that's quite honorable, regardless.

Something tells me that it's mostly manufactured fake dissent.

This is a cope. Muslims who come to the West largely become degenerate themselves.

She might be a crypto-Jewess, but I haven't seen any compelling evidence. In either case, traitors get the bullet, crypto or not.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit