Idiots

Accelerationism is the biggest bluepill.

You really need to be an autist to misunderstand human nature like that.

Breivik's, Roof's and Tarrant's deeds harmed the white race in net effect. This is a fact.

Attached: 1356088037633.jpg (500x343, 154.86K)

Once again, we are being raided by actual muslims.

fact is the world european population of 800 million will be 600 million in 20 years. all colonies will be under 40% european and Europe will have dropped to 80%. any action is better than inaction. worse is better

Zig Forums is a board of peace having a chuckle at dead muslims. If they don't get the shootings they want naturally, they'll manufacture them anyway.
lol

What synagogue do you attend?

Thats brainlet-tier reasoning.

If a specific action that makes things even worse, then inaction is prefferable.

ok reddit shill

Thanks for the hot take, fellow pede.

You sound afraid kike. Pedal to the metal, over the cliff we all go. We'll let nature decide who's worthy of survival.

That's exactly what you're saying

Cool LARP. In reality, there will be no cliff. Just our adversaries achieving their victory. In part because of people like Tarrant.

it's funny, remember his initial post here, he actually blames everyone else for inaction

so because he is fustrated over this inaction rather than doing anything productive himself he directly aids the government at the most convienient time for them. How many times have we seen this type of behaviour from practically every controlled-op e-celeb, how much more obvious does it have to be ?

They need to die first to get their guns off of everyone's backs. That's the point of accelerationism.

No. I am saying that fighting back by counterproductive actions is worse than doing nothing. If you are being assaulted, you dont grab a gun and empty it to the wall just to do something. You take your time and aim.

what if 650,000,000 innocents were killed?
what a new day would dawn
even more glorious if 4,200,000,000 innocents were killed, they be saving the planet
it would reverse global warming in a day
let's do it user
can we meme an extinction level event meteor to strike the planet
in a certain area of course

Attached: artist's rendition of this post.jpeg (405x580, 76.24K)

they know exactly what you mean, they're paid to type out retarded things because they're shills

Right, because a bunch of low IQ niggers and 3rd world trash can survive without whites footing the bill. At least some of us are well prepared, everyone else will face the true face of human nature, and it will be the last face they see.

I'll take my chances against all that subhuman genetic garbage without hesitation.

You're so full of shit. What's the solution then, smartass? Surely you can give a good one rather than being a fucking kike.

I can see you dying quickly in a race war, if you're underestimating your "enemy" like this

Jews will be footing the bill, not whites.

Seems legit, loser.

Attached: herp.JPG (721x647 133.25 KB, 107.63K)

Hmmm

Hypothetically, let's say whites don't survive the happening. Then what? A world populated by spics, niggers, muslims, and african niggers is going to be a paradise on Earth? Nah. I wouldn't want to live in that world, it'll be a hellish nightmare.

This. They are parasites. Just look what happened to Rhodesia, the former breadbasket of Africa.

why the solution is too be a pussy pacifist while the world and our race go down the shitter

Seriously though.

It literally will, and its not HELP, its FORCE. They are being FORCED to do things NOW that they would rather do LATER when Whites are fewer in number.
You're kinda dumb, aren't you?

Attached: Not Even Started.JPG (1645x969, 90.74K)

say goodbye to space exploration, it would be stone age slavery again, maybe they could be put to work, building new pyramids or something.

Go after pro-immigration politicians in charge. People who make the decisions. Not low-level pawns. Pawns are endlessly replaceable.

The people against acceleration are people who need whites to keep footing the bill to keep all the subhumans and governments propped up. They aren't ready yet for a collapse, so if we can reduce the timeline to the happening, we can create pure chaos in the world. There won't be any structure left in place for the kikes to manipulate.

Accelerationism is just kike shilling with a thin mask of "Oh but it'll get really bad and people will fight back after all their rights and ability to fight back have been taken away!" bullshit over it to trick low-IQ anons into thinking it's a viable survival strategy for the white race.

it's funny though if accelerationism means also doing nothing yourself or doing absolutely moronic shit then you're exactly what you're complaining about also

brent did his part. you do yours. oh wait… and wait… and do nothing

Everything leading to a faster racevwar and White Awakening is good.

explain how

We can't even solve basic problems in this country, space exploration is a fucking delusion. We have much bigger problems to worry about and we can't fucking solve any of those.

Cool LARP. In reality, there is already a cliff, we're teetering upon the precipice. You're just scared because you're a coward and want to maintain the status quo.

anti-acceleration is just kike speak for "we still need white people to keep the system functioning until we can eliminate them through long-term population replacement.

imho you're actually operating under some kind of naievety or delsuion yourself if you think we've reached this point and nothing has been developed that could advance our lot on this planet over just keeping this fucked up hodge podge going to keep whatever-it-is in charge of everything and this clearly broken societal model in place

Let's say you do that, let's say you kill a handful of them. You've now potentially alienated any allies in a similar or immediately lower or higher standing unless they agree to it in the first place, and good look getting that to happen. Don't get me wrong, if you had collaborators what you're saying is ideal assuming the population has also been radicalized. We're not to either point yet, and only the former is really been put into action. It's either going to happen or it won't, but ether way there has to be more assurances in place.

Yes. That is EXACTLY what you are saying.

Tell me ES, what exactly have you productively achieved?
Nothing. The demographics are still in free fall. So what is productive action? Nothing? Maintaining the status quo? Give specific examples of the action to be taken and what its aimed to achieve.

You've had a ton of time. You've made ZERO progress. ZERO. You are a loser my man. Its a fact.
Following your ideals is detrimental to the White race. You just want to kick the can down the road.

Muslims target civilians and it gets them what they want. That's the point of terrorism.

Provided high quality propaganda war ammo to the other side. Enabled increased censorship of right-wing ideas.

Bro, we'll never get that far unless we follow YOUR advice!
Its hilarious!

The jews have set themselves up that they need to draw this shit out over years, or the sudden ramping up will piss people off A LOT and greatly increase the risk of civil unrest leading to implosion.

We have been over this SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES by now dude.

The frog is in the pot.
Its boiling.
WE NEED TO GET THE FROG TO JUMP OUT OF THE POT.
You say you believe that actions which will cause a rapid increase in the oppressive actions of our enemies, equating to a sudden spike in the heat under the pot in which the frog sits, will NOT cause the frog to jump out of the pot.
SO WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE?
If a sudden increase in the heat/oppression won't do it, WHAT WILL IN YOUR OPINION?
Give specific examples.

why would you acceede to the demand of a fuckwit to explain yourself ? If they can't think for themselves in such a basic manner they aren't worth your time.

MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE TURBOSUPERCUCKERY LEVEL OVER 8999

I am not scared. If whites awakened en masse tomorrow and a racewar started, I would go out and fight. But this wont happen. Partly thanks to Tarrant. What he did was counterproductive.

I know you want white replacement but you want to slow and legal. Accelerationism is only chance we have.
we have enough support already. support is useless if nobody do anything. Branton Tarrant is good for us. It show muslims that they are not protected and invincible as they think. Stop acting like cuck.

You can't, they're covered in guards. Dozens of people, layers of security.
Yes, but attacking the PAWNS causes the KINGS AND QUEENS to move. That's the point.
You lack the capacity to go after politicians, the Kings and Queens, because there is an ARMY OF PAWNS in the way, and specifically, pawns which, should you go after them as part of the process, will make it SUPER FUCKING EASY to paint you as evil in the eyes of your own people. Far moreso than the pawns this fellow went after.

Oh look, its this thread again.

Ya know its funny, a lot of the same shit I've been saying for years now, I've started to hear echoed around online (until just recently), even out of the likes of Jim… that there is no solution except through violence. Problem is, there is a lack of will to enact said violence.

Why is that? We are being attacked, raped, killed, enslaved, etc, in our own homes, yet we do not act. Why? Because, its not personal and in-your-face enough for the average person, its hard to care about something happening in the next city over, much less the next state over, or on the other side of the nation, or even on another continent. Its easy to "send thoughts and prayers" and do nothing, and frankly about all people are willing to do, when it isn't THEIR children or wives or sons being run over by buses of peace, or raped in roving nog gangs, or kidnapped and sold into slavery by mexican gangs, then its all to easy to, as I said, just be inactive still on those issues.

So, how do you get enough people active and awake enough to take action? You have to get it personal for them, get it to BE in their face, make it actually impact them in a real way so that they realize how bad it is, and react. Crank the heat up on the pot so the frog jumps out, we all know the metaphor. And how do you achieve that? Acceleration.

It worked in europe. They have been accelerating at an insane rate for years, getting worse, and worse, and worse.. and now they're FINALLY fighting back, they're finally grouping together, hell they basically burned down london and tried to hang the leader of their nation for being a traitor, and despite the violence used against them, their numbers only got larger. And why did they act? Because things keep accelerating.

Now, compare that to the USA where we've been on a slow boil, and people were placated into inaction by Trump's election. What happened? We've had even MORE illegal immigration than before, no revisions to visas, no focus on removing expired visa holders, taxes were "changed" but for the average person its not even noticable (corporations and the rich got a nice little break though, go figure) .. despite all that, there are millions of people who actually believe "the wall" is being built, who believe the nation is improving, that taxes were lowered, that illegal immigration is slowing, and so on. YET NONE OF IT IS TRUE, and no real promise about leaving the middle east has even been close to fulfilled. I seem to recall ads about bombing isis and "taking their oil," yeah that didnt happen either, but there were people who believed it would.

My point is that many believed all that would happen, and many believe parts of it HAVE happened despite the fact it hasnt, still more were simply lulled to sleep again because trump won and "he'd fix it right up," yet hes done nothing but suck jew dick for 2 years running, but its put them back "at rest" because they think he'll fix it, so they ignore the continued decline and think "itll all work out thanks to trump."

So… what are our options then? Continue to vote in these frauds and "pressure releases" that do nothing but lull people to sleep and to ignorance, so that they are tuned out and not paying attention while our nations and people continue to die? or, vote for slamming on the gas and watching it all blow up in everyones faces so that no one is asleep and no one can ignore it or think itll improve "because of someone else?"

I'm in the latter group. I'd rather hit the gas, let it become very real and very personal for EVERYONE, so that no one can ignore reality anymore and we HAVE to act to even preserve some form of modern life… the alternative is, exactly what you've seen the last two years with trump.

So which would have been better? A liar and fraud that promised to lock away a traitor and criminal, protect our country, and improve our opportunities - but that delivered NONE of those things - and pacified a large part of the population into 4 fucking years of inaction and "waiting"…. OR the traitor, criminal, warmonger, psycho that would have made everyones life hell and people would have only been woken up more and more as time went on and maybe even been spurred to action by now?

I know which one I think would do better at achieving goals in the long run… and.. well it certainly wasn't the fraud we got

TIT-FOR-TAT
THE LINES WILL APPEAR ORGANICALLY
OR MAYBE YOU WANT TO LOSE?

Also, you're a retard. It's quite clear that Tarrant was J-woke if he was playing meme songs, spamming copypastas, and posting on 8pol.

The only mention of Jews is that they're okay as long as they stay in Israel AND DON"T TRY TO SUBVERT WHITE COUNTRIES. This is his policy towards every race. He mentions that he PRO-diversity. In fact, NOTHING in his manifesto is white supremacy. He advocates for the preservation of all peoples by separating them.

Why didn't he rave about Jews, target Jews, or hail hitler then? Because he was concerned with OPTICS. He didn't want to be immediately discredited as an ebil nazi. Secretly, millions of white men are saying "about damn time," even if they say nothing IRL. Many of these white men, WHO MAY BE PRO-SEMITIC and not J-woke, will find his manifesto and say, "you know what, this is a principled guy." Which they would not say if he had just gone and killed a bunch of Jews. So by killing a bunch of muslims (who are despised, and who's killing is acceptable by many white people), he is accelerating the principled and (relatively) peaceful emigration of shitskins from white lands.

Is it?

It doesn't mean that.
Or that.

So… You're just fucking stupid I guess?

Natural law has already dictated that we all will die. Our existence is about surviving the struggle to avoid death, by creating and valuing our lives. A threat to this life must be destroyed with force. It's the law of nature, your instinct demands you to protect yourself and your offspring.

Nope. More muslim terrorist attacks is good for our cause, as it leads to general population turning against them and supporting anti-immigration politics.

The same applies to our terrorism.

whatever you say officer doofy

What would you have done instead

Yes, you are.
No, you wouldn't.
Not if we follow your advice, no.
In what way ES? BE specific.
See:

For those on the fence reading, the undecided. They matter.

I agree. Look, until this point everything was going great and a rebound was right around the corner any day now! Now that one user shot up a bunch of muslims in New Zealand the white race is truly doomed. White Genocide 2.0 even. It is the same as before but with more faggot OPs.

Counter productive is being strong? Are you shills really this fucking weak and pathetic? You're nothing but a lot of hot-air cowards

Hey man, if you can't read, that's not my problem.

Ok then.

So what you're saying, OP, is that the boiling frog analogy is a crock of shit?

This guy gets it. Look at a basic chess board. You can't hit the king or queen at the start. That set of moves that wins on like turn 4? yeah, your opponent has to be dumb and blind to not see it coming. So, you aren't going to achieve an easy and shift strike on the queen or king unless its a literal drooling retard.

Instead you have to wipe out their minions… not all of them, just enough to open the gates. Take out their bishops and rooks and knights so that their media, entertainment, propaganda, police, etc machines are all in shambles and unable to properly defend the leader.. then and only then, can you safely and surely take the king and achieve victory.

And our oppoents arent stupid. Yes most of their "pawns" are endlessly replacable. But when you make it so unattractive to be a pawn for that king… the pawns stop lining up

Attached: the fuck did you just say.JPG (1362x632, 66.22K)

lol faggot. i can't believe you actually think this. Politicians don't need an excuse to censor things; they'll just do it because they feel like it.

So I win and you're a nigger. bye lmao

who are you ? what have you done ? Why are you arguing for,promoting and advocating something you won't do ? Are you just too smart ? Are you the brains behind this organisation ? Then why are you so mentally effective that you can't have a proper intellectual debate ?

Politicans are even easier to replace. Do you realy think killing Merkel would change anything? They will have Macron 2.0 ready for action in 2 days. And you have no chance to kill 50 politicans. He made good choice of target. Public would not support killing our politicans. Maybe you would because you make wrong decisions.

this

The boiling frog analogy is actually a pot. Boiling a frog in a crock is much too hard. What OP is trying to say, and he can feel free to drop a cock and correct me, is that he doesn't like what happened and definitely doesn't want any more of that nonsense. It is bad for business.

Maybe you should cam your autism and learn to spell words
It sounds like you're triggered

Not really, you just have to take actions that MAKE THEM ACT.

This shit forces them to act. Forces them to push. Forces them to take a swipe and show their claws.
I want them to do that.
In doing that, they are forced to move the schedule of their plans forward. Public perceptions demands it.
As such, what they would like to do when Whites are 30% of the population, they are pushed towards doing when Whites are 50% of the population. And that's exactly what I want.
It increases the likelihood of the frog jumping out of the pot.

WE HAVE TO GET THE FROG OUT OF THE POT.

it sounds like you're proving me right

Politicians are also replaceable.

Pro-tip: when they are replaced, kill them again.

Napoleon was a cold blooded mass murder.
Everyone you look up to would not have blushed.
They wont remember your mass killing, they'll remember their victims.
Mostly old farts were killed, anyways.

Vote-fags are stupid. People cannot get into power without the approval of ZOG, and even if they seem redpilled, they are still in control of wealthy (((capitalists))). We need to raise aristocrats of spirit if we rare to restore our pride as civilization, and the spirit can be forged only in hardships and bloodshed.
Democracy is the rule of the crowd. It used to work in Ancient Greece because only the productive members of society could vote. Now any thug, spic, nigger, chink or slut can caste their votes because of (((equality))). It is the core of current degeneration - the rule of the crowd.
There is no canditate radical enough to ensure the fullfilment of the 14 words and we past the stage where democracy could be saved. There can be no angels in Hell that is modernity and cowardly moderation will get you nowhere.

Your better.
More than you.
What, specifically, is that? What this guy did?
Because I don't want to go to jail. Isn't that obvious?

Important: When you participate in public discord that aims to put different groups against each other, ALWAYS point out the jewish crimes that put these groups in their positions. Never bash the other group directly, attack the what is controlling them. You don't even have to name the jew directly, force them out of ways to avoid saying jew by themselves.

Acceleration is codeword for organized political action. Only filfthy jews and yellowbelly pretend revolutionaries fear violent actions!

Read Mein Kampf: massive fist fights are the bare minimum of necessary actions to safeguard our movement from the enemy of our volk!

strike that "the"

Isnt this exactly what accelerationism preaches, though?

right, go sit in the corner with your calculator

Even when you use democracy, it doesn't actually work. Just take a look at BREXIT's stall and halt or the numerous EU states whom voted against immigration only to have their democratic will be ignored. The powers don't care about democracy, it's all lies.

I want you to know you are arguing with someone that is ideologically your opposite pretending to be just like you to gauge whether he should go out with his #resist shirt and gimp mask tomorrow, or if a dam broke and he should hide in an attic. I admire your resolve though, and your heart is in the right place.

Great misrepresentation. There's a reason the kikes behind the EU specified that it must all be taken in baby steps in order to not rouse the public into rebellion. A frog will not let itself be boiled but it will stick around dangerously long if the change is slow enough that the frogs ability to adapt to the discomfort is faster than the increase in discomfort.

If the society we have today had been introduced overnight 70 years ago all foreigners and leftists would have been shot in the streets. The common man would have stood stiff, staring in horror at the hell of degeneracy unleashed upon him, before going for his gun. We on the other hand live in this hellscape every day with no revolution to be seen as things just keep on getting worse.

In other words, the faster the development the less bad things will have to get before it turns because less time to adapt means less of a decline is necessary to make the pain becomes insufferable.

Guilt or innocence are concepts that apply only to humans.

No it doesn't. It just let's the Knights, Bishops and Rooks take your Queen and check you whilst you waste time eliminating cannon fodder.

Yep. That's exactly right. I don't see you out there eliminating Rothschildes my man.
Why not? You work on a snarky response and get back to me.

Attached: cringe.JPG (1660x1114, 92.81K)

(((tor posters))) supporting brent at least gives you an idea whose side he is on

What I am saying is that Tarrant's actions and similar wont cause the temperature to increase so suddenly the frog will jump out. Because people controlling the temp know to not increase it too fast. Our enemies are not stupid.

But it will cause the frog to be more lulled.

He should hide in the attic, but I think he's actually just an optics cuck.

This "counter-productive" shit makes no sense.

being an idiot is your choice, make a real argument anytime i'll wait

It litearlly does thoug, as we've seen.
You poke the pawn, the Queen comes running to call for more gun control, showing her claws and fangs. Fact.

Acceleration is good, it ties up the System's resources. It creates chaos. Nobody can keep a handle on chaos you fucking idiot. You really think there is another way than this? What we gonna do, vote people into power? This os the only way people wake up.

Now repeat after me:

Acceleration is a good thing!

pfft, loser.

if i'm a loser why did I completely bitch slap you ?

By letting it slide you encourage more crimes and, more importantly, making rapes and killings a mundayne thing. Retaliation creates more tension than cucking to your invaders. The entropy rises and so does moral. The noise of such acts brings more attention to our cause. Cucks will cry, but other people might become redpilled, and the more redpilled, the more hatred in the world, the better. Whites have been to long brainwashed that violence is not the answer, turn the other cheek. We animals, we must hate something, we must feel the threat in order to survive as race.