IT'S HAPPENING! MUSLIMS AT CHRISTCHURCH WERE RADICALIZED ENEMY COMBATANTS!

The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates.
Christchurch's Muslim leaders say they are shocked and "disturbed" by claims two men killed in a drone strike in Yemen were introduced to radical Islam at their mosque.
Australian Christopher Havard, 27, and dual New Zealand-Australian national Daryl Jones were killed by a missile fired by a US drone in November.
Australia's ABC news yesterday reported the pair had been on an Australian Federal Police watchlist because of their links to al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) terror group.
Havard and Jones - who went by the name Muslim bin John - reportedly met in Christchurch after Havard converted to Islam.
Havard's mother and stepfather, Bronwen and Neill Dowrick, said their son joined the local mosque and told them that was where he first encountered radical Islam.
"When he moved into the mosque he realised what they were trying to convert people to. That's when he left and went to Dunedin. He didn't agree with what they were teaching," they said.
The then-imam of the Christchurch mosque, Hisham el Zeiny, said he had "never seen any signs of radical Islam" in Christchurch.
Havard had joined the mosque after asking to do community service there and appeared to be a "very normal guy".
El Zeiny said there had been no system for teaching newcomers about Islam at the time of Canterbury's earthquakes because the disaster disrupted normal activities.
He thought Havard could have turned to the internet to learn more and "probably" encountered radical Islam there, where it was "easy…to stray".
Documents released by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs revealed Havard was a suspect in the AQAP kidnapping of three Westerners in Yemen in December 2012. The trio were released about six months later.
Muslim Association of Canterbury president Mohamed Jama said Havard was "always in the mosque" during the two years he lived in Christchurch and seemed to be a "normal man".
Jama said he understood Havard left Christchurch to work in a halal slaughterhouse in Invercargill and later flew to Yemen.
Dr Mohammad Alayan, a former senior member of the Christchurch Mosque, said claims of radical Islam in Christchurch were "not true".
"The mosque in Christchurch is very against that. Islam is all about peace."
Farid Ahmed, who delivers weekly sermons at the mosque, said he was "disturbed" by the allegations and worried about the effect it could have on how people perceived the Muslim community.
"I don't believe it. Our community here, most of them are refugees; I myself came from Bangladesh 26 years ago. We are very grateful because this country opened their hearts to us."
Radical speakers could be found online but such material "has nothing to do with the mosque or the mosque community", he said.
"If [Havard's family] have any evidence they should provide it so we can deal with it, because we want to stop it."
Richard Jackson, of the National Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies at Otago University, said he was sceptical of the allegations from Havard's family and feared it could damage the mosque's reputation.
"To think that they had to go all the way to Christchurch to get this material is a little bit farfetched. I'd be highly suspicious of this report."
He believed the pair would have "radicalised themselves" through material found online.
Speaking from Tonga yesterday, Prime Minister John Key said he did not believe Christchurch was a base for radical Islam but the security and intelligence services (SIS) were there "to monitor any lead that we might have if there's somebody trying to undertake the radicalisation of people".
"Where the Government has reason to believe that it has relevant information, you can assume that we would take that appropriate steps to monitor that," Key said.

WELL Zig Forums KEBAB WAS RADICALIZED! WHAT WILL THE LEFT SAY ABOUT THAT Zig Forums? ABSOLUTELY BTFO!

Attached: okay-its-happening-everyone-stay-calm.jpg (1423x797, 484.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
archive.fo/U5v1W
archive.fo/gqBRm
jihadwatch.org/2019/03/royal-canadian-mounted-police-recruit-at-mosque-where-imam-prayed-for-killing-of-non-muslims
torontosun.com/2015/01/28/canadian-muslim-group-funnelled-300k-to-hamas-linked-charity-documents/wcm/2b8e3db1-fd84-4173-bb83-e8b3cce0cb6d
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque.
archive.fo/Cqegx#selection-481.0-481.106
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the fuck is the source you complete fucking faggot?

srsly

stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque archive.fo/U5v1W it's happenning you stupid fucking faggots.

You got three minutes to post a source faggot

intradesting

stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque

Hurry, before this is memoryholed.

NOW IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING BUT WORSE. IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN. THE MOSQUE FUNDS AND ARMS ISIS www.stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis A bearded Aaron Tahuhu, wearing a brown robe and jandals, looks out over green fields near his home.

In years to come, he hopes to look out on desert sands near Mecca.

Tahuhu is one of Christchurch's fundamentalist Muslims. To some, he fits the description of an extremist.

A member of the Aotearoa Maori Muslim Association, he openly supports Islamic State and claims to be in contact with people on the front lines in the Middle Eastern conflict.

His Facebook page features articles and videos about the group and many of his friends are Muslim converts.

Tahuhu, 33, also known as Yusif Haroon Mik'eal, says the public have nothing to fear.

Yesterday, at his rural home in Belfast, he told The Press he supported Islamic State's efforts to establish an Islamic caliphate but denounced atrocities committed by some members of the group in Syria and Iraq.

"I've got no intentions of blowing anything up or going out and finding a disbeliever and beheading them in a mall or anything like that," Tahuhu said.

Christchurch was host to more than a dozen people who had beliefs similar to his, he said.

Prime Minister John Key this week said up to 80 Kiwis were being monitored over their links to Islamic State, which has called for lone wolf-style terrorist attacks on Western targets.

Some were fighting in Syria and an unknown number, from a watch list of up to 40, wanted to take up arms there.

Others were either financing the terrorist organisation, attempting to radicalise others, or actively promoting terrorist attacks within New Zealand, Key said.

Another 40 people needed to be investigated.

New Zealand troops could help Iraqi forces fight Islamic State but Key ruled out sending SAS or any soldiers in combat roles.

Tahuhu said that if New Zealand did engage in fighting with the Islamic State he would be forced to travel overseas.

"I can't stay in a country that's going to be fighting my religion. If my country is going to make me an enemy of my country then I have no choice but to go and move to the Islamic State where I will be welcomed as a citizen . . . and not be persecuted for my religion or my beliefs."

If he did move to the Middle East, he would work as an engineer to help rebuild infrastructure, he said.

A New Zealand Security Intelligence Service spokesperson would not confirm if Tahuhu was on the Government's watch list.

Tahuhu claimed two detectives spoke to him about six to eight weeks ago and said he was being monitored.

They told him his conversion to Islam and extensive criminal history meant "I fit a criteria that says I may become a potential homeland terror threat".

"They basically wanted to let me know that they were watching me and if I made any covert plans to move then I would have my passport taken off me."

He would be allowed to travel overseas but only if he was transparent about his plans, Tahuhu said.

Tahuhu grew up in Aranui. He was exposed to alcohol, drugs and violence and by his late teens he was already serving time for aggravated robbery. After being released from prison, he committed burglaries, cultivated cannabis and found himself in trouble with the law again - ending up behind bars for about seven years.

About two years ago, disillusioned with Christianity, he converted to Islam at the Christchurch mosque on Deans Ave.

It was a decision that changed his life.

"They [the Government] can watch me all they like. I've got nothing to hide," he said.

Attached: a1355.gif (515x320, 23.2K)

Ty faygotlouis

Do you not know how to use the chans? Greentext this next time nigger. Its horrible on the eyes.

This was a livestream of a terrorist attack in France a few years ago by a mainstream Arab channel. See the reaction faces? Well, there you have what "regular" Muslims actually think about the terrorist attacks in Europe. Don't let their taqiyya/#NotAllMuslims hashtags fool you.

Attached: C8grgrTV0AAX5kV.jpg (579x371, 42.37K)

This is pretty fucking huge tbqh fam. 2011 Mossad spy ring, 2014 radicalization of Islam

2011, Mossad Spy Ring unearthed in New Zealand in ChristChurch
archive.fo/gqBRm

>jihadwatch.org/2019/03/royal-canadian-mounted-police-recruit-at-mosque-where-imam-prayed-for-killing-of-non-muslims

The RCMP is currently in the midst of hiring 4000 police officers over the next several years. They are actively recruiting members from diverse ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds….

Canada: Protesters outside mosque where imam prayed for killing of unbelievers could face hate crime charges February 20, 2017

Attached: now-panic.0.png (1280x720 80.3 KB, 42.59K)

Well if he did his research, it's likely he knew a lot more about his targets than he let on. Bound to be a lot more information about the mosques in that case. It would also fit his accelerationist plan, if he knew actual terrorist affiliations were rather strong with said mosques. He basically kicked an hornet's nest and guaranteed waking up a bunch of sleeper cells globally as a result.

Why am I not surprised.

it would make plenty of sense to go after a place with dirt to dig up afterwards

>torontosun.com/2015/01/28/canadian-muslim-group-funnelled-300k-to-hamas-linked-charity-documents/wcm/2b8e3db1-fd84-4173-bb83-e8b3cce0cb6d

can someone screencap the relevant bits

You could've deduced this from the fact that the muslim at the entrance greeted a stranger with multiple guns coming at him with the words "Welcome, Brother"

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1026x1264, 501.76K)

">MAC … strives to practice Islam as embodied in the Qur’an and the teachings of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and as understood in its contemporary, comprehensive, and balanced context by the late Imam Hassan Albanna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood," the website previously read.

Yeah, isn't that some shady shit.

part 3 end.

How is it known that the guy said that? I just rewatched it and can't hear a thing.

Created: 1997
Headquarters: Mississauga, Ont.
Owned or operated mosques: 15
Owned or operated schools: 20
Land and buildings in Canada: $30,891,955
Chairman: Abu Nazir
Programs: Youth children’s camps, Muslim Scouting groups, leadership training, Qur’an reciting competitions

Headquarters: Mississauga, Ont.
Other Offices: Jerusalem, Beirut
Money transferred to Hamas, directly or indirectly (according to Canada Revenue Agency): $14.6 million
Charitable status revoked: 2011
Offices raided: April 28, 2014
Items seized: Office supplies, donation forms, computer systems and storage devices, promotional videos that "demonize Israel" and "glorify martyrdom."
Known arrests to date: none

MAC Islamic School (Edmonton)
Creative Minds Preschool (North) (Edmonton)

Al Rahma School – Agincourt (Ottawa)
Al Rahma School – W.E. Gowling (Ottawa)
Abrar Islamic School (Ottawa)
MAC Islamic Preschool and Childcare (Ottawa)
Al-Huda Islamic Schools – Ajax Campus (Toronto)
Al-Huda Islamic Schools – Milton Campus (Toronto)
Al-Huda Islamic Schools – Applewood (Toronto)
Al-Huda Islamic Schools – OGS Campus (Toronto)
Olive Grove Islamic School (Toronto)
MAC Islamic Preschool and Childcare (Toronto)
AlFurqan School (Waterloo)
Al-Huda Islamic Schools – Kitchener-Waterloo Campus (Waterloo)
Iqraa School (Windsor)

Al-Huda Schools – Dar El Eman (Montreal)
Al-Bayan Quranic Weekend School (Montreal)

Islamic Centre of Cold Lake
MAC Islamic Centre of Cold Lake

Focus for the Future (Ottawa)
Masjid Toronto at Dundas (Toronto)
Masjid Toronto at Adelaide (Toronto)
MAC Education Centre (Toronto)
Islamic Community Centre of Ontario (Mississauga)
Islamic Centre of Waterloo (Waterloo)
Kitchener Masjid (Waterloo)
Rose City Islamic Centre (Windsor)

Centre Laurentien d’Aide A la Famille (Montreal)
Dar Iman language centre
Abu Bakr Siddique mosque
Centre Islamique de Verdun
Al-Rawdah mosque

Attached: hello_brother.mp4 (864x480, 813.22K)

that bit around 0:05? am i retarded because i can barely make out what that guy is saying, and I wouldn't have jumped to it being 'hello brother.' none of the guys in the entrance are even looking at him, and if they were why the hell would they say that to a white guy in body armour carrying two long rifles?

Radicalized or not, It's not some douche bags job to walk in there and kill people you fucking idiot. There's no justification what so ever for this.

Plenty of us disagree.

exactly

go kill yourself pls.

Shut up, you MEMRI faggot.

Yes, the voice comes from someone else. If the voice was aimed at the two muslims entering the Mosque, the guy would pratically be shouting at them. Not a good way to greet someone who is next to you. His voice was aimed at Brenton.

Waste of dubs, you fucking pansy faggot. Go read the the Philosophy of Accelerationism

what if they actually knew him and though he was a jihadi? I keep hearing about his arab contacts and trips overseas, what if he played the long con?

they probably would have used his name tho

Christians vs Muslims

|>
|
|

Muslims died. That's pretty fucking justifiable. Maybe fuck off back to reddit?

he could've been shouting at someone else in the mosque, who knows what he was doing.
if everyone else is so certain of it i don't really care, not sure where that certainty comes from though.

Terrorist attack in Russia actually, but yeah i see your point.

Bullshit. That's just the media narrative
unless they knew him already like says

More research

I read his manifest and he had checked out various Mosques before choosing this one. It could be possible that he already visited this mosque before and the guy recognized him.

And if it is a media narrative; point people towards the fact that a Muslim welcomes somebody with guns towards him with the "hello brother". What does that say about the muslim? He surely can't be that stupid.

If only things were so binary. But alas, there are a wealth of enemies and threats to our peoples, and not one enemy of an enemy is a friend.
The kike must be exposed, and every last line of the kike must be ended - but so must the rabid invaders currently colonizing our homelands.
YOUR KIN BEFORE ALL
EVERYONE ELSE IS A POTENTIAL THREAT IF NOT A THREAT OR AN OUTRIGHT ENEMY
We have no friends in this game but those within our own race - and the incredibly few and foolish that would betray their own for ours, but don't trust them.

He he wrote it in his manifesto. He knew.

literally a terrorist against terrorist. wonderful

We're better than this right? Let's go back to mourn our dead right? Violence solves nothing right? It's inevitable right?
It feels so good you have no idea, you have no idea how warm i feel right now after years of abuse.
He did Great.

Bullets would have been better used on jews and politicians. But he did his best, and I guess that's what counts.

Haters after the hate party

Attached: Haters after the hate party.mp4 (960x540, 2.82M)

THIS EXPLAINS WHY ISIS WENT ON THE WARPATH. HE JUST SOLO'D AN ENTIRE CELL.

Attached: images (69)

Do you miss the upvotes you usually would receive after posting something like that?

Learn to use google, faggot
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque.

shocking. absolutely shocking.

I know you mean well but here is a few suggestions for next time. Makes the replies more relevant when they dont have to ask for the obvious like a source, easier to separate article and your own input, etc and in return probably makes posting funnier for OP as well. Also this board >>>/test/ exists for a reason.

Attached: 2014 - Aotearoa Muslim is proud to support Isis.png (1917x1161 823.79 KB, 959.82K)

Included the screencaps just because, obviously not part of the critique. Just the first picture.

(((PSYOP CONFIRMED_PSYOP DOWN)))

PROOF OF CONCEPT

Brenton Tarrant translates GOOGLE TRANSLATE > English to Latin copy > LATIN TO GREEK copy > Greek back to ENGLISH

*DRUMROLL*

ROTHERHAM

>archive.fo/Cqegx#selection-481.0-481.106

WITH DOZENS MORE MISSING
Can't find them on an island?…that's odd. I expect they'll be located when they're shooting up a church or school.

You will know the shills by how they avoid the truth and immediately try to over shitpost the inevitable failure of this mission.

(((PSYOP CONFIRMED_PSYOP DOWN)))

PROOF OF CONCEPT

Brenton Tarrant translates GOOGLE TRANSLATE > English to Latin copy > LATIN TO GREEK copy > Greek back to ENGLISH

*DRUMROLL*

ROTHERHAM

take your meds

Womp womp

Always true.
He was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I think the "Hello Brother" is to another Muslim. For some reason, I don't think he's even noticed.

Do you think your fellow Muslims care this much when whites are killed by their own?

I agree fellow white man. Let's ban assault rifles and then ban all white men.

Attached: 8f06a85df772e7dbf7bd2d67fd3384bb49dd57da9960e19d2252b6387bd16cc6.jpg (476x710, 97.44K)

Every Muslim is a sleeper and don't you forget it.

He was self-employed.

It's typical zog bullshit; just like Todd Beamer's fictional "Let's Roll". The joomedia will have normie believing that Tarrant was taken down by some heroic shitskin is a superman cape.

Reported for yet another fucking shitty duplicate.

Ethnic replacement of European peoples in their nations is justification for any act possible to eliminate the threat. Leave to your ethnic countries of origin voluntarily and it will be easier.

There's no justification what so ever for third-world shit being in White nations.

It's a duplicate because JIDF want to shift the conflict between them and Muslims to Whites and Muslims.
Now that Israel is no longer the meat shield for the MUslim zerg rush, what use are they?
People aren't going to ask that question if there's plenty of shootings and terrorism going around.

Attached: 1529946805003.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

lol gas yourself

What movie is that from?

Love him or hate him Alex Jones is right that this Brenton guy is straight up Pakistan affiliated terrorist funded by Chinese intelligence trying to undermine the very fabric of Western civilization.Also doesn't Australia and New Zealand have a lot of Chinese taking over i wouldn't be surprised if he got his weapons from them.

It's all over his manifesto common people open your eyes.

Fuck Imam Brenton.

Attached: alex-jones-image-2.jpg (694x377, 72.57K)

kill yourself. 49%

Jones and Harvard

Attached: jonesharvard.PNG (1000x627, 1.08M)

How much are the Depends these days, boomer?

This is plausible. No white man would admire the PRC.

i believe you but the reaction emojis could be shopped in with zero effort, need the full video feed stream recorded not just a picture

From some of the other stuff he wrote, I think he was trying to dump China into the shit with him.

That's Alex's narrative because he's a globalist civnat who knows that raceism and a racewar would tear his listeners from his narrative, he wants to keep them on the plantation because he needs those shekels.

maybe the muslim thought the man with a gun was police?
in nogunz countries that is the most likely instance you will see a gun

Did torrent knew this would happen all along?
And yes I did download the manifesto but I plan to read it in my spare time.

Another reason why Aussie are the greatest shitposters to ever bless God's green earth

It's the same fucking mosque, it's a terrorist training ground.

Islam is an extremist religion. Followers can't not be extremists due to the nature of how they view non-believers. Same with Jews and their "goyim" concept. Unwarranted superiority complexes that bring about meaningless violence.

Nah it's real. I remember the thread live on 4cucks - this is the typical reaction. Do you honestly think these people don't hate you? Lmao

How to spot a newfag.

Attached: 1453316977878.jpg (433x419, 30.79K)

Neocon. Pass.

kek

Am I the only one who really doesn't care anymore? My country has become such a shithole I've given up

Looks like everybody else disagrees with you