Christchurch "victims" included Jihadis connected to Militants

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

This is an articulated repost because the other OP is a literal retard.

Before we get started, none of this should be noteworthy for anyone who has studies Islam. If you haven't, go pick up Dr. Bill Warner's books. Anway, let's begin:

The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates.
As we know, "moderate" in the context of Islam just means a normal believer – Sharia, Jihad of the sword, the pen, honour killings, etc. In contrast, a radical would be a militant ISIS member. We should all know this, but it doesn't hurt to note it here.

Christchurch's Muslim leaders say they are shocked and "disturbed" by claims two men killed in a drone strike in Yemen were introduced to radical Islam at their mosque.
A blatant lie.

Australian Christopher Havard, 27, and dual New Zealand-Australian national Daryl Jones were killed by a missile fired by a US drone in November.

Australia's ABC news yesterday reported the pair had been on an Australian Federal Police watchlist because of their links to al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) terror group.

Havard and Jones - who went by the name Muslim bin John - reportedly met in Christchurch after Havard converted to Islam.

Havard's mother and stepfather, Bronwen and Neill Dowrick, said their son joined the local mosque and told them that was where he first encountered radical Islam.
So the Mosque was recruiting local whites and using them to help subvert the West.

"When he moved into the mosque he realised what they were trying to convert people to. That's when he left and went to Dunedin. He didn't agree with what they were teaching," they said.

The then-imam of the Christchurch mosque, Hisham el Zeiny, said he had "never seen any signs of radical Islam" in Christchurch.
No, just the regular stuff – slavery, rape, torture, pedophilia … Jihad.

Dr Mohammad Alayan, a former senior member of the Christchurch Mosque, said claims of radical Islam in Christchurch were "not true".
"The mosque in Christchurch is very against that. Islam is all about peace."

"I don't believe it. Our community here, most of them are refugees; I myself came from Bangladesh 26 years ago. We are very grateful because this country opened their hearts to us."
Radical speakers could be found online but such material "has nothing to do with the mosque or the mosque community", he said.
Blah, blah, blah … whatever! This we now know: Tarrant is not only a hero, but he took out a Jihadist hotspot that was recruiting local white to destroy the West for Islam.

stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque

Attached: AHERO.jpg (43.04 KB, 888x500)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist
fooledbyrandomness.com/minority.pdf
archive.fo/9cs8N
mamamia.com.au/zehra-duman-updates/
ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist#comments
amazon.co.uk/dp/B00P1IVYS8?aaxitk=.bMJDR4N5ksbRQ5q24-JVw&pd_rd_i=B00P1IVYS8&pf_rd_p=b6d36b18-d68e-4083-ae5d-154f0b82c184&hsa_cr_id=1851668930402&sb-ci-n=asinImage&sb-ci-v=https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51gQVJPKF-L.jpg&sb-ci-a=B00P1IVYS8
amazon.co.uk/3MTM-Reusable-Medium-safety-certified/dp/B00FYNN6NQ/ref=pd_sbs_60_1/258-6470568-6168754?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00FYNN6NQ&pd_rd_r=2e61e2d7-47f4-11e9-ab3e-6d5c0e271945&pd_rd_w=M1uVG&pd_rd_wg=O2h5d&pf_rd_p=18edf98b-139a-41ee-bb40-d725dd59d1d3&pf_rd_r=JAE7XY0NPY4R5YNV0S4N&psc=1&refRID=JAE7XY0NPY4R5YNV0S4N
amazon.co.uk/Morakniv-Companion-Carbon-Bushcraft-Military/dp/B004TNWD40/ref=cts_sp_2_vtp
survivalkit.com/blog/making-an-effective-molotov-cocktail/
amazon.co.uk/s?k=body armo&i=sports&ref=nb_sb_noss
opengarden.com/firechat/
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=7DN6ADWYKBN1
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206359573#p206366367
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebChsebTvxw&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
poal.me/vifxcf
archive.li/s7fLy/82094327d9d347b785f330a796d381ee7261e302/scr.png
archive.fo/Cqegx#selection-481.0-481.106
seed22.bitchute.com/lzpW4D2UJcBt/SQt1KqWIbNT9.mp4
liveleak.com/view?t=9pz4x_1552763430
anonfile.com/y2Lan1x1b4/DemographicDoom_mp4
gab.ai/PoliticalIslam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig Forums
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net
nttec.com/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213126
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
youtube.com/watch?v=NzEQpLJfthM
voat.co/v/politics/3100353

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

He almost killed some cricketers too. So?

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

Attached: images-(62).jpeg (56.07 KB, 450x618)
Attached: images-(56).jpeg (41.21 KB, 504x470)
Attached: images-(60).jpeg (8.59 KB, 306x165)
Attached: Imam.jpg (41.95 KB, 600x326)
Attached: images-(61).jpeg (8.93 KB, 259x194)

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

"The best revenge is to be totally unlike your enemy"
t. Emperor Marcus Aurelius - private notes on Stoic philosophy

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Tarrant probably prevent another terror attack.

If he could see the state of Europe today…

William Foster
William Foster

In what way?

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

PLEASE SIGN MY PETITION CUNTS
Free this man , share the link everywhere, sign it and free this man!!!

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

Sign this petition and share it to help free Bt

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

Man at the door greets Brenton with "hello brother" totally matter of fact despite his armaments
only panics when he opens fire
Sure are moderates used to armed men walking up to their mosque.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

I only vote if I can get a thousand dollars out of it.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Attached: images-(67).jpeg (30.69 KB, 500x367)
Attached: images-(66).jpeg (38.54 KB, 627x323)
Attached: i-think-there-is-a-resurgence-of-anti-semitism-because-at-17444336.png (119.99 KB, 500x515)
Attached: images-(64).jpeg (13.16 KB, 268x188)
Attached: images-(65).jpeg (12.37 KB, 262x192)

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Ok. As soon as you sign it and screenshot it upload it here and I’ll put .34765 btf in your wallet user
Thank you and god bless hang in there

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Based

Ethan White
Ethan White

The generalization of saying that the whole Mosque is responsible for the radicalization of one individual is like saying a whole Christian church is responsible for one radicalized racist Christian. This is all just feeding the true enemy, which is violence and hatred toward other living beings. I’m really holding out for a better world. Please change your views and let’s all let each other be. We all need to put down our weapons~this is all getting out of control…

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

What a coincidence, radical muslims and not moderates?

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

I can make that correlation
Easy solution is to remove al abrahmic filth from planet earth
Then the bugs then the poos then niggers beans muds
Ethnoglobe or bust

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

BREXIT RIOTS 29TH MARCH 2019

Attached: BREXIT.JPG (46.62 KB, 324x634)

Leo Green
Leo Green

Man at the door greets Brenton with "hello brother" totally matter of fact despite his armaments
He never welcomed Brenton, retard. He was welcoming the other guy.

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

Help me understand why you have so much hate in your heart? Aren’t there ways in which you can see how at the end of the day we are all inherently the same? That we all have families that we love, we all need food and shelter? I don’t agree with radicalization in any religion or political manifestos. Words from the Bible or the Koran or the Torah or any other sacred text can easily be misunderstood or twisting to suit any story. I am holding out for a better world, and I know even the darkest of people have a glimmer of light within them.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

Every muslim west of the Bosporus is a militant.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

you sound like a massively retarded faggot.

If the true enemy is hating other living things, then that true evil is at the core of Judaism and Islam, because they see non-believers as animals to be used like livestock. A christian taken to their extreme would be someone Christ-like. A Muslim taken to the extreme is a terrorist. fucking idiot.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

I am holding out for a better world
I strongly recommending holding your breath until a better world appears.

Attached: Ma1Kb8s.gif (999.47 KB, 500x265)

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

See that’s just it. I DONT have hate in my heart. My heart is chock full of LOVE , love for my people and love for my beautiful planet.
There is nothing as strong and powerful as love and it courses through my veins with the full backing of GOD CREATOR OF ALL AND OF ALL TIMELINES
Heil Nature
Praise Kek
Sign this and free your heart

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

that explains why they found cars loaded with explosives that had nothing to do with pew-pew-pewdiepie here.

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

did he rape them for days? did he chop off their heads? did he mutilate them?
so what are you whining about?
express train to heaven, enjoy the bacon

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

Color me shocked.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Again, to say the core of Judaism and Islam is that all non believers are cattle is just another interpretation of such an old book. And insulting me isn’t going to make your point. It’s just showing me you’re upset, which I understand. Again, I don’t believe in any radicals and their ways. I just know so many Muslim, Jewish and Christian families that are all amazing, funny, loving and educated people who only want the same things as anyone else on the planet. The radicals of all cultures are the true poison..

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

we will bomb you and kill you wth ak

and run you over brutally ^_^

Attached: 9141a516da7682ef18b8eb1ca472f9ace132e257770aa63b899934174ec5f3a8.jpeg (14.12 KB, 195x255)

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

WAKE THE SLEEPING DRAGON
DO IT, FAGGOT

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

(1) and done
Every time.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

That's great but take out the kikes first, they're closer.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

I feel your love. You are a strong believer in your path. Some may call you a radical. To not accept all of this earth’s children is to close yourself off from a whole other level of love and experience. I hope one day you can see that. ❤️

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Shlomo pls

Attached: Mossad.jpg (307.15 KB, 1113x1116)
Attached: ddees.jpg (223.5 KB, 786x864)

David Jackson
David Jackson

I unironically want this to happen. What's taking these ragheads so long to retaliate?

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

THE WORLD IS A DICTATORSHIP OF THE LEAST TOLERANT MINORITY. Read a fucking book nigger.
fooledbyrandomness.com/minority.pdf

There will be no better world. There will be no utopia. Just men killing men killing men killing men killing women, forever. I don't even believe you want to change that. I don't believe your affected moralism. Wanting to put an end to history and the lives of men isn't morality, it's cowardice so far advanced that it becomes irredeemable perversion. Violence is good. Violence is the foundation of all civil society, and if you won't use violence, somebody else most certainly will. If you're not the most violent radical on the block somebody else is, and their intentions are probably even worse than mine. I just want a wife and kids and white neighbors and functioning courts and a society. We've already seen what the muzzies want - to be able to rape and knife white people with no repercussions from the jewish globalist corporatism oppressing EVERYONE. Get the fuck out of my country and then we'll discuss me not murdering you. Until then there is nothing to say.

Attached: dr2-mathilda.jpg (44.14 KB, 720x480)

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Daddy stopped sodomizing me therefore I had to kill Muslims

Attached: fg.jpg (218.34 KB, 907x941)

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

be unlike your enemy
meanwhile Marcus was marching his legions around the empire ruthlessly crushing rebellions

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

the shills shilling this guy as a hero probably view this as a compliment

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

That is extremely transphobic and homophobic.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

You really should tbh

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

You won’t do jack shit nigger (but you really should if you’re not a coward that is)

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

This desu

You ragheads are pussies. The kikes are bombing Gaza, India is bombing you, and whites shoot you up and you don't do shit. Fucking weaklings.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Too late ahmad the deed is done and that glorious faggot done good

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

no shit. you'd be hard pressed to find a mosque that isn't. jihad is islam.

Colton White
Colton White

I’m so sorry you have such a morbid sense of belonging and that you truly believe this world will always be in a state of violence. Honestly, I may have higher hopes for humanity as a whole, but it is definitely bleak out there. Why the hatred? Why does it always come down to insults and threats of violence when you say you want to live in a civilized society? This all seems primal and animalistic to me from all sides. I do however know the feeling of wanting that solid family and community. I get you there. I’m not the enemy, trust me. We are all on this earth ship hurtling through space together!

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

Seriously. I hope there's retaliatory violence from muzzies today. Muzzies killing boomers in revenge attacks would be the best outcome we could possibly hope for, let's get this spiral of violence started!

Attached: 7f18f265b075d75bda7518ac001e50252a0d7e93.png (280.45 KB, 500x260)

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

Marcus Aurelius got cucked by his best friend.

Caleb King
Caleb King

Of course this world will always be in a state of violence. How do you think humans got to the top of the food chain you putz? Humans aren't wishy washy angels floating around in the sky, we are animals in the animal kingdom, and the natural world isn't known for its ethereal rejection of interspecies violence now fucking is it? Violence is the currency of civilization. If you won't violently defend your civilization against invaders, then the invaders will set up a stronger, more resilient society on the dust of your bones that will. Enjoy your delusions. I hope they provide you with a great deal of comfort when I kick down your door and shoot you twice in the back of the head for being a subversive, parasitic leech enjoying the very last creature comforts that MY ancestors built.

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

Quoting buckminster's term
Out, kike.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

We are not all same at all. I have no problem with muslims or africans or whatever if they are not in Europe. In Europe they are my enemies. I don't care about them. They don't care about me.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

This is near certain proof that they're lying about there being no extremist presence known to them in Christchurch.
archive.fo/9cs8N

Attached: radical-muslims-in-christchurch.jpg (1.16 MB, 1847x1450)

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

It is more overt than you think. This bitch conspicuously salutes ISIS whilst simultaneously claiming she wants to return to West. The whole world media have missed this and are complicit. MSM are jihadi propagandists.

mamamia.com.au/zehra-duman-updates/

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Sign this to prove you aren’t one of the racist bigots
ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist#comments

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Godspeed.

Brits, I recommend buying this "Press" Hi Vis vest. Say you're a "citizen journalist" and have your smartphone out to record, I use the OtterBox Defender case.

amazon.co.uk/dp/B00P1IVYS8?aaxitk=.bMJDR4N5ksbRQ5q24-JVw&pd_rd_i=B00P1IVYS8&pf_rd_p=b6d36b18-d68e-4083-ae5d-154f0b82c184&hsa_cr_id=1851668930402&sb-ci-n=asinImage&sb-ci-v=https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51gQVJPKF-L.jpg&sb-ci-a=B00P1IVYS8

You're also going to want a FULL face respirator mask, the googles are necessary for tear gas.

amazon.co.uk/3MTM-Reusable-Medium-safety-certified/dp/B00FYNN6NQ/ref=pd_sbs_60_1/258-6470568-6168754?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00FYNN6NQ&pd_rd_r=2e61e2d7-47f4-11e9-ab3e-6d5c0e271945&pd_rd_w=M1uVG&pd_rd_wg=O2h5d&pf_rd_p=18edf98b-139a-41ee-bb40-d725dd59d1d3&pf_rd_r=JAE7XY0NPY4R5YNV0S4N&psc=1&refRID=JAE7XY0NPY4R5YNV0S4N

Lastly, I would suggest stashing weapons int he area prior to protest, you will be searched (possibly) on the way in so you want to have them already there. concealed in brown paper bags. Store in shops, tape to the bottom of tables, up drain pipes, inside rubbish bins (under the bin liner, duh).

Mora knifes are well made and inexpensive

amazon.co.uk/Morakniv-Companion-Carbon-Bushcraft-Military/dp/B004TNWD40/ref=cts_sp_2_vtp

Stash everything you need for Molotov cocktails.

survivalkit.com/blog/making-an-effective-molotov-cocktail/

You want to get some knee and elbow protection too. Pigs love to bash in elbows and knees.

A stab vest is good too, you never know who they will have hidden among you.

amazon.co.uk/s?k=body armo&i=sports&ref=nb_sb_noss

Lastly use FireChat or a similar mesh networking app that you and others can chat using should they suspend internet service and disable cell phone towers. You want to be able to communicate so they can't divide and conquer.

opengarden.com/firechat/

Speaking of tactics police will use in a protest, best to research their training so you know what to expect.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

Top kek.

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

The whole world media have missed this and are complicit. MSM are jihadi propagandists.
i mean yea, half of all communication companies and broadcasting companies in the states are at least in some way funded by muslim brotherhood or saudi royalty. i know Zig Forums likes to say its just "the jews" to simplify it, but those saudi rats own a FUCKTON of MSM channels and platforms hardly ever see it get talked about here and i think its unfortunate

the muslim brotherhood is the US democratic partys paypiggy, while AIPAC and israel cater more to US republicans

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

The house of saud is jewish. Not a joke, Saddam's Mukhabarat did a big investigation into the matter. Remember every tribe of Arabian penninsula arabs except ONE kicked Wahhab the fuck out of their villages, yet he just so happened to end up in good with a "nomadic" tribe of "desert merchants" that ended up being backed by the City of London banker kikes. That's why they all conspire against Iran and Syria with the zionist entity behind closed doors while pretending to be opponents in public.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

based gilets jeunes vet
i remember you from the french threads. youre a good lad

The house of saud is jewish
oh im aware
doesnt change the fact that they operate quite disconnected as you said, behind the scenes theyre working together, but on the surface they are """enemies""" from the usual israeli channels, and fund/lobby completely different aspects of western politics and western mass communication platforms.

but dont mind me, i just come by occasionally to signal boost srs disgussion about saud shenanigans and the ins and outs of federal monetary policy

Matthew James
Matthew James

They're trying to shut this down hard. Hilarious, literal 1984 tier shit.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

but they cant cuz we ain sheeple

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Do it
Sign this one torpedo

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

I meant on the mainstream websites and social media. And Alex Jewowned can shove it. Zionist prick no better than mudscum.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

we cant do shit about them we aint there yet

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

Then there is the muslim gang rape angle…..

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=7DN6ADWYKBN1

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

has to use weapons all created by white men instead of creating his own
Lol the absolute state of muslims

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Attached: Triarii---Emperor-Of-The-Sun.mp4 (6.92 MB, 960x720)

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Does anyone here know the song Brenton's listening while driving?

Attached: Fallout-New-Zealand.jpg (116.62 KB, 960x701)

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

Attached: images-(3).jpg (5.54 KB, 293x172)

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

If you mean the one when he's driving away from the place, it was "Gas, gas, gas" by Initial D. The one where he's driving to the place was apparently called "Remove Kebab" but I'm not sure.

Also that image is great

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Thanks, m8, going straight to my playlist

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

A vigilante took out a terrorist cell. He's pretty much a one man CTU.

Attached: fbvideo.png (263.6 KB, 740x397)

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Remove Kebab
The official name is "God is a Serb"

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

The people in the mosque seemed like the softest citizens you could find. they were about as militant as your typical midwest baptist church member, I bet they didn't even have it in them to fight over who can bring what to potluck dinners.

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

He did nothing wrong

Attached: bill-noooooooooo.png (240.02 KB, 342x415)

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

This will make all the other show their true colours. There is massive amount muzzie pigs in western society that would love to have us all slaughtered in the streets.

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

converted to Islam

Oh so he DID kill traitors.

Henry Long
Henry Long

Attached: punisherskull'.jpg (37.3 KB, 1124x1302)

William Fisher
William Fisher

The world eagerly awaits the endless sand bigger porn. Especially the news media.

Attached: f6f.gif (66.3 KB, 500x330)

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

I don't think your god has given you full permission to do so yet. And with god I mean your israeli slaver.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Shut up and let them kill you idiot, don't you know you're playing into their hands if you fight back?

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206359573#p206366367

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebChsebTvxw&feature=youtu.be

m.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Yeah we already know, mossad were found to be in Christchurch NZ when an Earthquake uncovered their unit

PS
remember only MAGApede spastics and literal isreali hasbara jews will tell you that ISIS aren't isreali mercenaries

Noah Price
Noah Price

How is attacking innocents for isreali aims fighting back?

No jews were harmed in any of these mossad false flags

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Remove kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

Love to (((them))) is self mutilation, self hatred, self destruction and being detatched from the natural order leading to the destruction of our planet. The ultimate form of love is a rigid hatred for their system of unnatural death. Hate in this fake reality is the ultimate form of love

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

no archive

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

reeee it was a Mossad false flag
See how the jews operate, anything done to resist them is reframed as advantageous. This benefitted the zionist and international jews in no tangible way

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

#DukeNukeMuslims
#DukeNukeMosques
#DukeNukem
#LetsGetItOn

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

always with the faggot shit
did ya jerk off to the picture, faggot?

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

#DukeNukeMuslims
#DukeNukeMosques
#DukeNukem
#LetsGetItOn

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

Thoughts on Brenton Tarrant?

poal.me/vifxcf

Attached: 1552750232408.jpg (11.11 KB, 243x255)

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Imagine having your whole terror cell wiped out by faggot

Rethink your slurs sandnigger

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

#DukeNukeMuslims
#DukeNukeMosques
#DukeNukem
#LetsGetItOn
archive.li/s7fLy/82094327d9d347b785f330a796d381ee7261e302/scr.png

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

I wasn't expecting a sensible comment here :P

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

why you don't like colors? I think your black/white vision of the world is very boring :(

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

yfw pewdiepie is going down in the history books

Attached: 1548908106988.jpg (88.88 KB, 1280x720)

James Baker
James Baker

New Zealand authorities have confirmed that at least 49 people have been killed, with dozens more missing
archive.fo/Cqegx#selection-481.0-481.106
more like dozens more "activated"
Good luck kiwis

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

only panics when he opens fire
exactly. judenpresse twisted the "Hello, Brother" into an act of heroism, lel

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

Wait for this no Christian now would remain

Attached: 6E3B5437-5452-44AD-BEFA-2D8F4E9E404F.jpeg (53.12 KB, 375x424)

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

what in hell could make someone to hate christians?xD

Jordan King
Jordan King

You have killed our fellow brothers in Mosque with no weapon now we would brutally kill Christians in your country

Brody Green
Brody Green

(((PSYOP CONFIRMED_PSYOP DOWN)))

PROOF OF CONCEPT

Brenton Tarrant translates GOOGLE TRANSLATE > English to Latin copy > LATIN TO GREEK copy > Greek back to ENGLISH

*DRUMROLL*

ROTHERHAM

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Good luck, Zahir. I don't like your odds.

Attached: Armed-America.jpg (39.38 KB, 457x306)

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

we dindu nuffin
Fuck off mate.

Attached: islam.jpg (177.99 KB, 847x853)
Attached: multiculti.mp4 (3.86 MB, 266x480)

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

uhmmm… sorry, a man killed unarmed people in a mosque in new zeland. What that has to do with christians in europe? you have a fucked up logic.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

The generalization of saying that the whole Mosque is responsible for the radicalization of one individual is like saying a whole Christian church is responsible for one radicalized racist Christian.
radicalized racist Christian
Something that doesn’t exist.

Strawmen, Strawmens as far as I can see, to the horizon.

A Muslim taken to the extreme is a terrorist. fucking idiot.
Any muslim subscribes to a terrorist, genocidal (they want to kill all non-muslims) ideology.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

In madrid 200 inocent people were killed by muslims. I'm not blaming the innocent muslims at that mosque for that. I'm not such a retard.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Nut up or shut up, I hope a thousand more whites see the truth of your kind and purge you from our homelands. Your filth have power only through coordinated attacks on a population psychologically disarmed by the influence of kikes. Just you wait until we awaken once again

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

Terannt fellows ready for this ?

Attached: 506E41DF-B4B4-4CD1-AFA8-C5262209F36F.jpeg (451.81 KB, 750x1057)

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

You will know the shills by how they avoid the truth and immediately try to over shitpost the inevitable failure of this mission.

(((PSYOP CONFIRMED_PSYOP DOWN)))

PROOF OF CONCEPT

Brenton Tarrant translates GOOGLE TRANSLATE > English to Latin copy > LATIN TO GREEK copy > Greek back to ENGLISH

*DRUMROLL*

ROTHERHAM

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

They're the enemy tribe, idiot. Not everybody in the world thinks like a deracinated Western individualist. Think "prison gang," and you'll understand why reprisal killings are sensible. I actually expect a few more of these incidents will convert the muzzies we have now into respectful citizens for awhile. It's a language they understand and don't hold against us.

Seriously, I've had so many conversations with Middle Eastern subhumans who've confidently told me they think the West is soft because we never do this to them, while they never hesitate. Well. . .

Attached: For-Rotherham.png (395.64 KB, 572x451)

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

That's not true, jackass. Why aren't you shilling 4chan right now? They'll fall for it without checking.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Lying is not a sin in "religion of cuck " if it benefits their cult

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

haha, get fucked ahmed

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Uhm im pretty sure Israel (aka usa and otan) do that and more to 'them'…

I know how their culture works. They only see strong (brutal) or weak, they are blind and uncapable of understanding world in other terms.

Thats why I'd like them out of my country and europe, but not killing innocent people.

I mean innocent by people that did not kill anyone, whether or not I dispise their ideology/religion.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

Attached: grief.jpg (179.32 KB, 1024x806)

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

is the video unavailable now??

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

what's gonna happen? give us details faggot

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

This is a fake quote, Chajim.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

this one is still up

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

There are no civilians in demographic warfare, you goddamn retard.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Believe it when I see it, but good luck. Be sure to start in the City of London, burn the kike banks, then move over to the largest mosque in Europe as an homage to /ourcunt/.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Wait for this

Attached: C84C1545-E982-48A7-8DF0-5B0CD6966971.jpeg (74.79 KB, 737x416)

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

because you say so?

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Wait for this
why you only respond to hate comments? what about the comments trying to stablish a normal and rational conversation?

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

oy vey goyim don’t kill nonwhites
don’t kill Muslims
they’re civilians
ignore what their holy book says
ignore what ethnic genocide is
one race the human race
they’re not separate species

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Let's go with yes, because I say so. That often works on subhuman intellects and women.

Attached: Kill-Whitey.jpg (264.74 KB, 1024x1200)

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

that had nothing to do with pew-pew-pewdiepie here.

What, did they admit it?

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

He said why he did it you muppet. For Rotherham and all the lives that have been taken and destroyed at hands of the saracen horde. You muzzies have been walking hand in hand with kikes trying to subjugate Europe since antiquity.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

How many threads do you niggers need? If you want to shit on the fucking floor go back to kikechan.

William Murphy
William Murphy

Because they hate you whether you respond rationally or not… don't you understand that?

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

if you kill your enemies, they win

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

hahahaha it looks so

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Hurry the fuck up then faggot.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

lol what's that?

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

Thanks user

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

You guys were already doing that. The only thing that's changed is someone started shooting back.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Anyone got a copy of the manifesto?

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

All hatred is born of love's contradiction. We love our people. Our enemies are attempting to destroy our people. We hate our enemies.

Attached: 3a79483e6e71bd7a58c1c5bc1dff65dbb47230998f37a38e48a17a78e9a7e631.jpg (191.86 KB, 1024x954)

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

"Proud jewish woman with child bearing hips"
she'll make a good slave>>12943957

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

Rate my oc

Attached: IMG-2461.JPG (44.13 KB, 524x390)

Carson James
Carson James

Name a place, I'll be there too in Yugo camo

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

For Rotherham
For every Rotherham there are five issues that are happening that either nobody yet knows about or have been hidden by the powers that be. Think about that for a moment…. think about how much they tried to hide that event and then ask yourself how many are happening behind the scenes to which we have no knowledge about.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

M'hommed

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Do we know who the victim is in that webm?

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

We hate our enemies.

Is that why you decide to kill a bunch of random nobodies instead of the actual people who invited them? This is like killing an animal that is only in your house in the first place because someone who hated you brought it in there in the first place. No, you don't have any love, except the love to kill, cause this is nothing.Just stupid barbaric pointless violence. Not intelligent violence. You changed nothing except make things worse for whites. In fact, you know this is stupid, which is why you try to justify it with "accelerationism".

New Zealand gets hundreds to a thousand new muslims each year. By 2029, they'll be 10000 new muslim in new zealand. 10000-50 = 9950. What a difference you made.

David Williams
David Williams

only 100 more mosques to go, maybe we'll take a few schools too

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

So I just got caught up on all the threads, and read the shooter's manifesto.
It seems like there are a large number of anons that are troubled by his short treatment of the jews, and the fact that he didn't talk about them more.

There is a ideological underpinning for him doing this
Who is the figure from history that most represents your views?
Sir Oswald Mosely
Read Fascism, 100 Questions and Answers, and you will find the same sort of ideas about the jews as Tarrant had.
Subversive jews should be removed from England
we are not anti semites, only against jews who are attempting to harm Britain.
Etc.

Juan James
Juan James

Is that why you
You think the people who post here have killed people or had something to do with yesterday? You literally buy that shit?

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

make things worse for whites
Things are pretty bad already.
Look up Cronulla riots, crybaby.
This sort of thing makes invaders less inclined to migrate to a place, and actively encourages some of the more intelligent ones to fuck off back where they came from.
He probably holds everyone here responsible, fam.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Does anyone have an archive of the original thread?

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

why when i click your pictures they just grey out?

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

That's the strange part.

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

Most people here aren't serious about killing, they're just trolling you. A lot of us aren't capable of killing a flea.

The reason why people egged killer on is because they thought that the thread author (OP) wasn't serious about it. They thought that he was another user trying to ruin the reputation of another activist. Many people here would pose as activists and make extremist claims online in an attempt to ruin their reputation as a joke. Hence why they claim that Pewdiepie, Taylor Swift, or Stephen Crowder are nazis.

William Sanders
William Sanders

shiiiiit, i swear they were about to start chopping her up?heard her start panicking but im not a gore kinda guy n turned it off what happened to her? im assuming she was white n they were shitskins or niggers

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

He probably holds everyone here responsible, fam.
fam
fucking niggers

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

you calling anyone else a nigger
Glass houses and all that, chap.

James Nelson
James Nelson

I couldnt watch the fucking thing either, we'll have to kill another 50 to cancel out the fuckin feels the scream gave me

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

Consider yourself lucky that your first introduction into such things was that video and not some of the others. My first introduction to the real world from such videos was much worse so I definitely understand but it goes away. In a way you may not feel it but knowing such things occur by visually seeing them makes you stronger and especially so given the current state of the world and how much the media has riled people up. I think these are going to become much more common as the media and institutions continue to blame one specific group for every fucking thing.

Cameron White
Cameron White

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Your argument makes no sense. If a neighbor who I share a mutual hate with gets a hive of wasps dropped into my home, I'm sure as fuck killing those wasps first. Going over to beat the shit out of that neighbor while your wife and kids get stung by wasps is retarded.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

I don't need to, I see niggers kikes and shitskins as subhuman, as a pest, no different to when i go shooting rabbits or rats or whatever.

Yeah I'm real lucky I agree with you there

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

yea i know, i grew out of that shit when i was 10 though, fam
its strange that i have no issue having a fight and stabbing someone. but watching someone chop up an innocent chick(sic) is a bit too much. i mean in prison i got some years on top for a slashing

James Wilson
James Wilson

Damn what happened there?

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

signed, can i have $20

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

"If you kill your enemies, they win" - Justin Trudeau

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

muslims are in damage control this badly

lmao i fucking dare you to try to beat /ourguy/'s 49 killstreak

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

nice ip logger faggot

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Do we know who the victim is in that webm?
what happened to her?
being this new
What happened? Watch it. She was one half of the Norwegian Danish hiker pair that were beheaded in Morocco. The barbarians filmed it and posted it to social media.
You don't know that because MSM doesn't want you to question the religion of peace - in whose name they claimed they did the attack.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Bunch of bullshit from the OP.

Exactly what it was. If they were radicals they wouldn't be as soft as they were. Surely they would have defended themselves with something. They would have had some sort of weapons but nope. They were harmless innocents killed mercilessly for something they had no part in.

If this was say, in South Africa, Faggottarrant would have been in "Valhalla" by now. Fucking coward knew the poor muslims there wouldnt do anything to him and neither would the pathetic authorities of new zealand.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

liveleak.com/view?t=9pz4x_1552763430
anonfile.com/y2Lan1x1b4/DemographicDoom_mp4
you're welcome

William Kelly
William Kelly

Leave.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Norwegian Danish hiker pair
Thanks for the context, I honestly had no idea what that was.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

WTF do you know of South Africa? this man is a hero and a good example to us here we're backed into a fucking corner expect the same shit to happen and on that day don't act shocked because you're apparently oblivious to the real world around you jou voken oë sit in jou gat koop 'n kom pas en kry rigting voken land het genoeg liberale soos jy ons eie voken wittes verraai ons so what do you know that I don't

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

BAD OPSEC
BAD OPSEC
BAD OPSEC
BAD OPSEC
BAD OPSEC
BAD OPSEC
BAD OPSEC
BAD OPSEC
BAD OPSEC

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Source?

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

If he did it for that little girl who got run over and killed, why didn't he kill the goat fucker that was vandalizing her tomb?

faggot

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

Do you not know how archive.is works?

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

biggest fucking news in months
<OY VEY STOP MAKING THREADS AND DISCUSSING THIS I NEED MORE SPACE TO TALK ABOUT MIKE ENUCH'S KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

go pick up Dr. Bill Warner's books

and follow him on gab: gab.ai/PoliticalIslam

Attached: also-mecca.jpg (128.73 KB, 840x580)

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

Attached: 2b199d7e-2ec2-4592-89b6-5a72bad0ee02.png (203.98 KB, 400x224)

Colton Young
Colton Young

Words from the Bible or the Koran or the Torah or any other sacred text can easily be misunderstood or twisting to suit any story.
See that's where you're wrong, user. The Koran has explicit verses that call for the killing of the infidels (hint: that means us), and for the domination of Islam in the world. The Bible has none of these verses, nor does it call for the subjugation the same way Islam does.

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

Help me understand why you have so much hate in your heart?
It is the duty of all good people to hate evil.

at the end of the day we are all inherently the same?
"At the end of the day," we're all worm food. The only place equality is found is in death; and death is the ultimate goal of those who impose equality.
And no, we are not the same. The MAOA-L gene is one such example, and see pics related.

That we all have families that we love, we all need food and shelter?
That is a similarity. It does not mean all people are "inherently the same." Are a red circle and a blue circle "the same" because they are both circles? Don't be stupid.
All people deserve the right to devote themselves to their own families and by extension their own peoples: their own races.

I don’t agree with radicalization in any religion or political manifestos.
And you've studied it all, have you? Enough to determine which "radical" ideas are just "radical" because powerful people have branded them such to keep you away from them, and which "normal" ideas are actually in fact radical, but seem normal to you because powerful people promote them?
The truth is absolute. Would a glimpse at the truth be radical? Is standing indeterrably by the truth radical? Are the burning monks of Tibet radicals? Are their abilities valueless?

I am holding out for a better world,
Great idea, sit on your ass and pray for peace while keeping the moral high ground by never dirtying your hands with real work. Real work is for other people.

even the darkest of people have a glimmer of light within them.
Their darkness is inseparable from their will to fight that glimmer. No one will penetrate that darkness. We don't have the resources to try. We can't afford it. It is up to every man to draw his own line through his own heart, and accept the consequences when they require others to defend themselves with violence.

Attached: a-tiger.png (1.95 MB, 1367x1448)
Attached: lawyer-vs-black-myopia.png (486.98 KB, 722x6464)
Attached: d0c26bc60216359655e2755a44a77090c2f1d6f5263bfee1dc2e9b25698bff45.png (7.96 MB, 2344x2736)

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

Who is the pig sodomizer in the black pajamas?

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

Minor note about that first image: Both Bengal and Siberian tigers have been reclassified as Panthera Tigris Tigris, the same subspecies, while Sumatran tigers are classified as Panthera Tigris Sondaica, a different subspecies but the same species.
There is no classification below subspecies. Race is not a term in zoology. Asians can probably still be classified as a subspecies, but niggers are a different species due to their lack of interbreeding with neanderthals.

The problem with these definitions is that they constantly change, largely because all of them break down in some way for some kind of animal. The important part is that there are big differences between the various "races" of humans and mixing them all into one single shade of brown is bad for biodiversity. Which is ironic considering the ones who want that end result claim to do so in the name of diversity.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

Nice try FED, nobody is giving up their arms, that's the stupidest thing you could ever do.

"Get rid of your gun, so that the people who refuse can just shoot you, like the government!"

Yeah, no thanks faggot, fuck off with that.

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

Sandnigger really lack creativity.

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

I didn't know muslim liked BDSM

Zachary James
Zachary James

See that's where you're wrong, user. The Koran has explicit verses that call for the killing of the infidels (hint: that means us), and for the domination of Islam in the world.

See thats where you have been brainwashed, user. The Quranic verses that mention killing non-muslims are there, yes, but they were revealed during the wars with the oppressors (infidels) and they ordered killing the warriors of the pagans, not innocent women and children.

The Bible has none of these verses, nor does it call for the subjugation the same way Islam does.

Oh really? Then whats this we have here;

"Deutronomy 32:37
And the LORD said unto me (Moses), Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain."

This just one of dozens of verses. You are brainwashed and ignorant as fuck. If you dont know shit about your own religion, What would you know about Islam? Go study your own religion first then come back.

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

The bible starts with the hardcore fuck everyone shit, then goes to hippie stuff not really but people like ot interpret it that way, then ends with doomsday apocalypse fanfiction.
The koran starts with hippie love everyone women are a temple shit, then goes into kill the infidel and rape their women.
The problem being that the latter rules override the former ones, and the koran is the one with the violence against others as the final rules.

Dominic James
Dominic James

The bible starts with the hardcore fuck everyone shit
Judaism
then goes to hippie stuff
Christianity

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

This place is funny. People try to post pics and articles proving their points, but really you're just insane right? I mean when I read this, it's really easy to observe you are insane. New here, I see surely this is a place for anyone who's barely intelligent enough to type and access internet. To be honest, there's probably many fewer anons here posting, and probably massive number lurking.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Get angry, because do you seriously think what you said makes sense? I mean, it's so obvious you haven't read either the Bible or the Quran. I mean, insanity is one thing but when mixed with mental retardation.. fuck

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

ATTENTION MUSLIMS

FYI, Zig Forums is owned by NT technologies which is owned by Jim Watkins who currently resides
in the Philippines where he and his staff moderate the board /pol.

Information on locations is provided here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig Forums

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net

nttec.com/

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins

In case you may want to file a civil suit, criminal charges or 'something else'.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213126

This article says clinical psychologist say not to watch the video?…
you free to watch white men be decimated in every way imaginable i their OWN country but not Muslims :' (. Ive already watched it 30 times its so good watching them get what they deserve for once. Celebrating 9//1 and beheading of christians finally caught up with the brownies XD

William Long
William Long

Fuck off mudblood

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

Ikr! OMG people can be retarded as fuck.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Wake into a Mosque and say that brave one.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

gawn

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

I saw several times in several threads people saying he was a pro. The swift sweeping movements, but then others pointing out the obvious ball dropping.

I have no arms experience so I am only going off what I have read. But putting everything together….. Can we rule out that HE IS ex or current forces, and only acting dumb/noobish to pass it as legit. The whole thing is perfect meme worthy, so it is possible that this is psyop and they stuck in a couple of bloopers.

Soldiers hate muslims, its been thier core training in all of NATO since 2001. Wasn't a difficult target to aim for. That or he is just a legit loon

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

One user here already did and it didnt end too well for you and ya dirty tribe m8

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

White people dont fuck around

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

Id welcome non whites to join in any day, just as long as theyre not mudslimes. Gimme 2 dozen korean roof snipers plox

Attached: 7ad.jpg (37.7 KB, 600x400)
Attached: cxcxc.jpeg (10.66 KB, 272x185)

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Hey, watch the video and decide for yourself. In my opinion, and I have trained with and studied others with the same sort of background. Apparently this guy claimed to be the top sniper in US forces? Well, here's the link:

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

I never thought I could feel what people call love,let alone for a man. I wonder, is this what it feels like having a brother? idunno

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

Neat. I didn't even know that Brenton visited Hungary before the shooting. It makes sense. Supposedly some of his guns/mags had on them the names of hungarian historical figures who fought turkroaches.

Attached: 26985059-b2c37e4216bb34a363106b819879e878-wm.jpg (117.6 KB, 727x549)
Attached: 81dd6ad057d944c30d85b0077f2476d22e4aef1f53f56b2680916cf7d5bd4187.jpg (28.7 KB, 479x478)

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

I dont studyt hence my question. Clarify, what guy claimed to be a top sniper? Tarrant?

What did you just fucking say about me bitch…..

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

Make sure to mirror it before they're sent takedown requests. Back it up and encrypt it with Veracrypt and sleep ez.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

To be perfectly honest, I would welcome non-white alliances as well, just not from my own country. I would ally with Palestine or Syria in a second, but I would never ally with Syrian refugees in my country. Japan is my favorite non-white country, but the Japanese need to leave western NA. This is just common sense. Not disparaging your local roof korean by any means.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

(((Violence and hatred))))
check out my pic of love goys

Attached: A2A57985-879F-492A-902D-EA2317107795.png (507.43 KB, 600x600)

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

haha, youre a true hero, keyboard it is

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Attached: B33DFDEB-BC25-4A01-BB5E-F1C647E18B2F.gif (405.23 KB, 1535x957)

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Of course there were dipshit. Only a fucking maga faggot doesnt realize ISIS is Mossad, same as the shooter. The only question is why did it go down as it did?
Was Israel disposing of some unruly intelligence assets or was this purely a means to affect policy and public discussion? As more details emerge on the background of the (((victims))) themselves, we may have a better idea.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

They were stabbed, don't be racist

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

Oh shit im so sorry i better cap the video quick then.. omg really sorry

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Guys, i hеard there was another mosque shooter at the same day and he had 37-page manifest. Does anyone have this manifest? I REALLY want to read it too.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Look real hard at what youre posting. thx

Charles Green
Charles Green

Compared to what other people are posting on here all the time? gtfo, give your advice to someone else. I'm just going to keep in mind the visibility issue, so other than that fuck off.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

btw for the record the kill count hit 50, one of them died in hospital I guess.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

You talk like a faggot and your shits all retarded, thats all Im saying. You misunderstand basic things. Personally, I find it humorous and would like you to continue, but im also a good person so thats the only reason i let you know. thanks.

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Crypto-jews killing crypto-jews.
This is your brain on too much Alex Jones.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

here ya go made in paint. if anyone wants to make a better one, that would be nice, im shit

Attached: at-least-we-are-not-racist.jpg (487.13 KB, 1017x1918)

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

Yeah, I guess I'll reply to this one. Um, Idiocracy much. Why don't you stfu, pick better arguments… ignore

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

ignore
replies
im not your enemy, im just telling you how you look.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Let me correct some details… although not really important to the spirit of your posts, it helps when you have the details correct:

1) Mossad has ISIS (mostly mercenaries)
2) CIA has Sunni salafis/wahhabis (courtesy of Saudi Arabia)

The terrorist DIDN'T went to the middle east, BUT to Pakistan (with allegedly an Israeli passport). Where he mingled with Shia muslims and there seems to be some connection with a certain radical denomination of Shia.

After he came back, he does look physically more fit (upper body and thicker arms) as well as his eyes seem more focused. The shooting was targeted towards Sunnis, and there is a rumor going around that the attacked mosque was linked to radicalization of certain of its members. FINALLY, this terrorist attack has brushed the RECENTLY UNCOVERED (((Mossad))) operation in New Zealand UNDER THE RUG.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Albeit killing the rest of the races is a solution, but I have to concede it's not an honorable one. You must understand, though, we are not all he same.. not at all. I do a lot of work with Africans in East Africa and you have to know what you're dealing with. There is no logic in proving two things to be the same by moving the object of conversation beyond their identifying factors that make it a unique subset. An example, a cigar and cigarette are not the same because they are both tobacco, a german Shepard and a chiwawa are not the same because they are dogs. All of these are different for the reasons that differentiate them at their identifying levels.

I hope you understand that only those in your eternal family are the only ones capable of reproducing themselves. If you understand how unique everyone is, the world is awfully pretty, but that uniqueness of whites must persist alone as it's the only society that has ushered the world forward to greater heights. I want peace for everyone separately, but our patience has its limits.

Attached: 65efbb17c7e43414c177705e32f4fb317dc6303166611b945151d513d20574e3.jpg (65.17 KB, 850x400)

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

Attached: at-least-we-are-not-racist.jpg (498.26 KB, 1017x1918)

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

need sauce on this one bros

John Barnes
John Barnes

I know enough about Islam to understand how it threatens secular society as a whole.

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

If this is true, then my opinion of Tarrant's meme magic has just SKYROCKETED.

Holy shit. It took me about a full day to process the consequences of this attack, and this might take another day…

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Shooting up a mosque and killing people randomly is just outright senseless. I believe Islam is the antithesis of democracies but I don't condone this kind of brutality.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

Good thing nobody needs you to condone their actions in order to do anything. Crisis undiverted.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

jihadist kills other jihadist
Jews and muslims deserve each other.

No one is going to fight on the behalf of jews, if they want to pick fights with muslims by attacking their mosques, fine. Let the semites kill each other.
No one should let themselves be dragged into another semite fight, kick them both out, back to the damn desert they came from.
Mossad agents pretending to be white nationalists is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Go fuck yourself kike fed.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

He also said in his manifesto that he's totally no mossad or a fed.
A fed.
This whole thing was for an American audience.
An Australian travels to New Zealand to shoot up a mosque for America. No Americans live close by to investigate.

Both pics are from page 19 of the manifesto.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (14.83 KB, 481x133)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (10.29 KB, 496x93)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Your implications and calls to mindless paranoia will NEVER make any sense because if he was some kind of false flag, that would mean his attack benefits the enemy.

It doesn't.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

They are already announced that they will be changing gun laws in New Zealand.
His attack ONLY benefits the enemy.
New Zealand, and probably the USA, will start protecting mosques with tax-payer funding like they do for jewish organizations.
This is while whites are further demonized and shamed.

Calls to mindless paranoia
I don't know how you perceive it as that.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (167.31 KB, 635x512)

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

They are already announced that they will be changing gun laws in New Zealand.
And now every gun-owner who maintains their ability to protect themselves is an outlaw. Thus the number of outlaws increases dramatically.

Protip: when you buy into basic bitch leftist logic like, "Gun laws mean nobody has guns", you out yourself as a shill.
Its so fucking pathetic.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

Keep telling yourself that. It'll solidify as reality in your mind.

Cui Bono?

Europeans? Nope, PR disaster in race relations. Very bad for Europeans living among Muslims, will escalate tension and violence in every diverse neighborhood.

Muslims? Nope, very bad same as above but vice versa.

Mass media? Yes dream come true.

AIPAC? A dream come true

Governments trying to gut free speech? Yes dream come true

Governments looking to tighten gun laws? Yes dream come true

Police state/surveillance apparatus? Yes dream come true.

Military Industrial Complex? Yes citizen we need to keep you safe from terrorists, it'll cost you $750 billion per year plus interest. Sorry you can't afford Universal healthcare, what are you a Socialist?

Israel? Yes, "how nice of you to step in and volunteer to take the retaliation for our decades of slaughtering unarmed civilians in Gaza.."

Pro-war Neocons/Mossad? Dream come true, now they can easily lead some angry patsies into carrying out false flags in order to get US and EU to support their war with Iran and Syria.

There's nothing known about the three other suspects? Hey, that's not strange at all.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

PR disaster in race relations
Kek, stopped reading there.
You're so pathetic.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Didn't Brevik go on a rampage after Norway did something to israel?

Attached: 554554.jpg (2.55 MB, 4128x3568)

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

better version

Attached: 554554.jpg (2.25 MB, 4128x3568)

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

I got traffic b& and came back and saw under investigation

HAHAHA

I didn't get to propose my counter accelereryton

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

I had the perfect counter acceleration word dude

IT MADE SENSE and held water like I said

FUCK

You have been banned from all boards for the following reason:

18 U.S. Code § 875.

Your ban was filed on Sunday 17 March, 2019 and will not expire.

Your IP address is …MIosl2Ym.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Confirmed not keeping up to date with events.
One of the suspects was going for their child and they took a gun with them, I guess considering the mass shooting going on?

Honestly, every freaking shooter is a mossad agent. Every time. No exceptions, if we listen to you.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

8 U.S. Code § 875. Interstate communications. Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any demand or request for a ransom or reward for the release of any kidnapped person, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

#thuglife

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Where mah dogs at, accerationsismts?

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Do it faggot, I'm itching for you to give me the necessary optics.

Attached: 1543422286662.jpg (71.87 KB, 640x625)

Bentley James
Bentley James

I am curious who the target of this revenge attack will be. They really can't go after the chans as a whole, and only killing Brenton Tarrant isn't going to accomplish much. I hope they try to kill him in prison though, the collateral damage should piss off the government right good.

If they just commit a major attack on random civilians..? That does nothing but proves his point.

Attached: 1538889959064.png (50.35 KB, 265x209)

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

lol cute.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

I'll ashend on that ho

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

Then fuck off. Your virtue signalling has no power here. No one even knows who the fuck you are.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

They'll probably attack a church or something.

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Attached: 636x382-MP4-3635766213442845639.mp4 (34.16 KB, 636x380)

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Millar said he had been wearing camouflage clothing since he was a child. He always wore it, although he had quit the habit today — temporarily.
Sounds reasonable.

Attached: cae3f202d91489c202dea9995fb85ecc.jpg (24.99 KB, 561x421)

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

with allegedly an Israeli passport
Interesting, do you have more info?

Attached: 1d5502f8eed136a5d4c8288784f0a6814f4528da94caa2ae57007013072923e4.png (1007.24 KB, 1216x773)

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

The man Brenton is a Hero he said he went after the mosque that have produced two local muslim terrorist and housed other child raping pig prophet worshippers ,the two schizo traitor converts from this shithole mosque got reckt by a drone striker a year or so ago.

This man shutdown more local terrorist cells then any other wester nations government has in short time and as a team of one. Bravo.

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

The fact that very few people are picking up on this is frightening.
Has Zig Forums become mostly shills?
Have (((they))) nearly perfected their propaganda?

I've never seen so many people glorify terrorism.
Mass terrorist killings have never been good for the party responsible.

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Oh Israel.
Never change.

Now when kikes start shooting whites, they can pretend ISIS is really behind it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (344.05 KB, 505x841)

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (226.41 KB, 579x875)

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

An hour and a half later and the claims of an Israeli passport has still yet to be shown as valid.
When will any of these mossad claimants ever show any evidence to back their claims?
Putting my money on never.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

The one on the left reminds me of Varg.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Isn't that what they created isis for?

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

Did Angry Birds predict the New Zealand happening? The resistance against muslims starts from the lands of Kiwis (giant eggs)? Predictive programming or meme magick at work?

youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
video from 2006. Angry Birds was released in 2009.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzEQpLJfthM
Molyneux analysis on Angry Birds movie.

Attached: 91ee2-kiwia.jpg (497.22 KB, 1234x1286)

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

It's obvious that when I mention the Bible, I am involving Christianity in this. Christianity does not, at any point, use the Bible to advance killing, nor does Christianity "have" any of these verses.
The OT =/= the NT.

In addition:
killing the warriors of the pagans, not innocent women and children.
Well then:
"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."
According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence at the time of Muhammad was to convert to Islam: prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars. The popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.
The verse says to fight unbelievers "wherever you find them". Even if the context is a time of battle (which it was not) the reading appears to sanction attacks against those "unbelievers" who are not on the battlefield.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Contact AU and NZ media outlets about this story. Truth needs to be told.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

voat has a thread too. this aint getting holed.

voat.co/v/politics/3100353

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

Where is the original post?
There is some archive there?
I´m a Psychologist and Psychiatrist, for some keks I can search if he was really a crazy guy or something more

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

we all have families that we love, we all need food and shelter
<I reproduce, eat and live somewhere
<I do the basic things a fucking single-celled organism does
<Therefore we're the same
But that's wrong, you inbred piece of pig shit. Just because we both breathe doesn't make us the same.

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Muzzies killing boomers in revenge attacks
oh yes please

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg (114.6 KB, 475x526)

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

yess… please… kill more fucking white people! I hate those guys!

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

So: I tell a lefty journalist to "learn to code", and I'm hit with the banhammer immediately – but you can tweet a death threat to a living prime minister and your account will still trundle along for a few days?

Twitter's slightly off-kilter here

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

If you don't burn down the banks just go home

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

So why's it named "Christchurch" again, aye Muzzie?

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Filthy savages. They raped her and beheaded her.

Attached: rage.mp4 (2.3 MB, 854x480)

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

here, have the unedited original article.
It hasn't been declared objectionable yet, so I can still share.
pray for me, anons.

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Keep on rationalizing the crimes of a sick, delusional and pathetic mofo. There's only one thing that's more pathetic than him - retards that actually regard such idiocy as heroism.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

being a racist is the same as being a jihadi terrorist

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit