Brenton Tarrant Memetic Warfare Thread

Attached: minecraftgunsreallife.png (1339x823, 1023.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/vifxcf
ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist
givealittle.co.nz/cause/christchurch-shooting-victims-fund/donations
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
freemoviecinema.club
waifu2x.udp.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1552737175978s.jpg (185x251, 7.92K)

Tarrant was a false flag to sully the name of Zig Forums
n0 jews is a as much a red flag as the CCCP

Attached: rom3.png (640x422 3.91 MB, 379.49K)

I don't even know where the fuck to begin… Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

GTFO with your lazy copypasta

jej on the off chance this is real: cry some more faggot!

Attached: cute laugh.gif (275x324, 2.55M)

Attached: fa2de75d29ae525fbfe6bc8d639f4bc4a5ae9efa60179cd61e0160ca6187adaf.png (1024x610 315.13 KB, 487.76K)

I sleep.
I AM WOKE !

Humor is how most people here cope with reality, user. Maybe you are too much of a normalfag to lurk here.

it's not real it's leddit copypasta

>>>Zig Forums657663
Post yfw you live to see RaHoWa

Attached: AC4D6F9D-706C-4A65-A74B-7A0E21C87D3F.gif (611x475 1.17 MB, 179.28K)

Attached: abcd.png (788x688, 473.12K)

Through deception we wage war

>(((I don't even know where the fuck to begin… Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.)))
THE JEW FEARS THE ACCELERATION

At least try to make believable bait, holy shit.

Attached: 394b7b10609486692ae804a3f63e9ec96f720f70dd15640574dc009442afbd58.gif (530x320, 267.44K)

Incorrect

4 people were arrested including a swarthy looking fellow
I have no doubts mossad is involved. Zig Forums is just as easily led by cia psychops now as they were in 2016

Truth, love, & peace will be ammunition with which we win the 21st century war of ideas
We can win with just our words & memes, HWNDU and Trump2016 proved our power
Start a meme war for 2020卐
Love and peace, no more genocide
No more bloodshood, the satanists grow stronger the more goy blood is spilt.
Murder is bad Zig Forums
We have laws to distinguish us from the barbarians

卍 satanism is bad
卍 genocide is bad
卍 slavery is bad
卐 Human life is good
卐 Humans are not animals
卍 murder is bad
卐 legalise Swastika 2020

Attached: 3af18e94062931b5055816107de800ac981871810ec74ccb53658726712c814f.png (800x450, 821.41K)

Just dropping this poll here

poal.me/vifxcf

Attached: 1552732630663.jpg (980x742, 132.6K)

try harder jews

Is it any surprise at all that the file you choose to front this radical idea of inaction is a shit 4chan meme. Represents the depth of how far you guys have fallen.

Attached: 86717cd90e1995288147876449a03f4f85c42dc505a8df193e3f4d8af05c049f.png (850x464, 559.58K)

GET BACK ON TOPIC FAGGOTS!

You people take our ancestors name in vain, Aryans are noble, you are not.
You are larping autists who are no different from ISIS and al-qaeda

Attached: c5781f8f00ca6fe812c4211e1e5aed37d56c336d0d5cc2f558cc4e6fe9406fd3.jpg (575x585 55.79 KB, 177.03K)

Based Brenton has to being lying in bed at night grinning ear to ear dreaming about all the memes.

Jewdiepie staged the shooting for publicity.

Attached: jewdiepie.png (708x1024, 1.06M)

Someone put Jonhny rivers secret agent man to one of his killstreak videos

Attached: 6C75EA74-4B5A-4DEC-BE1E-36A2EF872DC0.jpeg (609x343, 29.14K)

That’s a good one
Sign this petition too m8
ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist

FILTER AND GLOBAL REPORT ALL JEW POSTS

How kosher
Kek your a faggot our alien ancestors would have squished you like a bug with their minds

Attached: DC0038B6-28B7-4865-B579-8317A1D884BB.jpeg (1024x559, 44.55K)

ULTRA RARE WEBM INCOMING

Attached: sweetdreamsaremadeofthese.webm (480x480, 10.12M)

Vikings would have honoured Brenton as a hero and a warrior. You are the LARPer by thinking you're special and above death and killing.

Memes aside, this is fucking amazing.

All the shit these Islam loving bastards have done in recent years.

Tolerated by the masses.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and people are *literally* crying because one based cunt went ballistic and shot them while they prayed.

I swear to all this is good and well in this world, I cannot wait for more people like Brenton to start returning the favor.

Fuck Islam.

Let it burn.

Attached: 39108761_303.jpg (700x394, 37.38K)

Please someone do this for hearty keks and normie redpilling distribution

You psychotic faggots
Sorry youre right, my ancestors.
yes
yet your eternal enemy the jews are stronger today than they were yesterday, the horde wouldve replenished their numbers by now. The NZ attacks had only negative effects
Paranoid schizophrenia setting in at a young age huh?

Any man who refuses to name the jew but is willing to spill blood is a fucking puppet to me
Calling it now, Brandon the faggot was a psyop or falseflag. Zig Forums is retarded for not having their "They live "shades on right now

Well said.

"REMOVE SEMITE"

Attached: bypass_pepe.gif (589x451 616 B, 64.68K)

My own people always find a way to disappoint me, even during the best of victories. Thousands of people(most likely white, since they can afford it) are now donating millions to support the victims of the shooting. This kind of crap infuriates me. Do they not realize the muzzies will most likely soon be retaliating by killing innocent whites? Do you you think muslim scum will be donating to those white victims? I honestly think it's one of white peoples biggest flaws, their empathy, it leads to ridiculous emotion based decisions and virtue signalling when it's not kept under control. I know that only complete retards and soyboys would actually donate to this, but it still aggravates me. Is there any way someone or a group of people can shut down this site? Doxxing or something? Any way to prevent the fund raising?

Source: givealittle.co.nz/cause/christchurch-shooting-victims-fund/donations

Only jews push that narrative. Thanks for admitting that he doesn’t name the jew at all.

Attached: 10,000 hearts one beat.mp4 (884x664, 11.09M)

doesn't matter, lad. keep accelerating.

semite is an absolute term that includes all semites. that means jews too, any honest person knows this.

good job saving the thumbnail faggot.

Attached: 449px-Brenton_Gf.jpg (640x352 48.67 KB, 4.88K)

Attached: 1552098408309.jpg (480x360 237.86 KB, 9.7M)

This guy has the right idea regarding youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Attached: 2.png (1032x872 8.3 KB, 570.36K)

So true, its something shitskins are not burdened with. But its also their downfall. Why our societies are so different and incompatible.

lel

Attached: cheeky cunt.jpg (439x110, 29.61K)

To sully Zig Forums, white people, guns, and to get tensions going between whites, muslims, leftist’s and rightist’s.

I’ve said this before in other threads but the shooting was done mainly because Jews were starting to be in the center of the spotlight. All media was constantly spewing pro-Jew propaganda after Ilhan Omar’s calling out of dual citizen Jews in American government in an attempt to divert away from us. Calling our kind crazy anti-semites and conspiracy theorists. It wasn’t working very well and only increased the spot light on them.

NZ shooter was trained by the US military, he even says so in his writings

Attached: seals cunt.jpg (446x429, 114.26K)

checked

That is true but my point was that he didnt explicitly name the jew ie
He tiptoed around the issue the way a puppet would

Its safe to the next mass killer is gonna be disappointment if its without pov cam footage.

i personally own 10 redpilled books on the jews, all hardcovers, but you're a fucking fag, mate. fuck off with muh jooooz.

"So you're telling me they should get away with it? If the police can't stop them, who will?"

Attached: innocuous cunt.jpg (460x726, 117.73K)

Agreed.

you're an idiot

ftfy

This is Zig Forums in CURRENT YEAR, we're no longer content to merely observe Happenings. Now we actively create them.

Attached: NZ-chan.jpg (610x340 208.38 KB, 3.5M)

I was in the bread that was posted in like 12 years ago user

Watch movie for free here just sign up freemoviecinema.club

How does you owning 10 books on jews justify some other faggot going out there and not killing jews when he had the chance?

Your sentence isnt an argument at all, its just telling me to fuck off for holding an opinion

CASE CLOSED

i know dumb cunt but you don't have an argument either, you're just whining like a faggot.

Damn i was about to create this edit. The song is just perfect.

Why didnt he go after a pedo grooming ring
Why didnt he go after the jews?

Attached: pewdss.mp4 (640x360 7.32 MB, 8.16M)

This twitter sockpuppet is a front pretending to be a muslim journalist lel

Attached: Untitled.jpg (583x546, 140.13K)

He knew what he was doing given all his predictions so far have come true. It just wasn't worth it to JQ right then. But he dropped the biggest hint of all, about jews and subversion in the same sentence, about kikes who didn't subvert. Impossible. He knew. He just chose the correct path in the short term and eventual long term.

im whining because the real enemy wasnt hurt?
Every satanist left alive will spawn 100 orcs each day they live
Why kill the orcs when you can kill saruman and sauron

FPS Hardcore Henry, my nigger. I was thinking this since the first clip appeared. Nice!!!!!!

jews IN ISRAEL, NOT SUBVERTING are no enemies of mine. lowecase 'j'

Hey Faggots,
My name is (((pajet))), and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pusi? (Could you tell me how to get girlfriend?) I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of How white you are, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best original comment. I'm pretty much full of shit. I was potty trained on a real toilet, but I still do shits on my street. What do you know about getting a girlfriend?, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get paid to get all shitty and pretend I’m educated and have a banging hot girlfriend on Facebook (She doesn’t know I’m her boyfriend and that I stalk her; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch lasagna. I photoshopped myself in and made her skin look like shit.

Attached: CF181120-ADC2-4A7C-B4D0-119F3F88D2CC.jpeg (544x564, 37.37K)

Confirmed by 7 News.

Attached: pixel.png (1280x720 69 B, 1.6M)

Yes and clearly no one here cares, you're just shitting up the thread faggot. Fuck off.

I can't wait until MSM makes this claim. Someone is going to be stupid enough to do it.

Because he's a freemason and contacted Breivik's lodge weeks prior to his attack to ask permission.

Attached: freemason cunt.jpg (440x186, 45.78K)

Attached: reply to this post or your muslim friend will not die while praying.png (858x536, 516.65K)

WEW

he seems mosad trained soldier, really skilled.
turns out you can get pol to shoot themselves into their own foot with unfavorable actions if you put memes to it.
this is accelerationism but for their plan.

yeah, i'm sure that's not shitposting to get media attention

i hop you're baiting, dude was clearly a skilled amateur at best

not enough people are saying it like you

Shut the fuck up Mark.

Attached: Knights Templar cunt.jpg (466x95, 23.81K)

Tarrant did nothing wrong

G

Attached: 9712b7fc15c322fb263279098e1631ebbc724f9e9b1a60acb51fe91b0966f990.gif (468x479, 179.56K)

ok moshe

G

Attached: thefunisbeginning.jpg (638x706, 99.44K)

Updated Version of Brenton-Chan from Jay156, camo edit provided by an user from 4pol

Shoutout to MLPOL dot Net

Attached: rotating rainbow blob.gif (956x650 20.88 KB, 436.09K)

Filtered

(((PSYOP CONFIRMED_PSYOP DOWN)))

PROOF OF CONCEPT

Brenton Tarrant translates GOOGLE TRANSLATE > English to Latin copy > LATIN TO GREEK copy > Greek back to ENGLISH

*DRUMROLL*

ROTHERHAM

Attached: LET ME POST KIKEWHEELS.png (1280x720 69 B, 1.6M)

He is clearly meming the badly photoshopped "Breivik in a freemason garment" made by some JIDF cuckold who didn't even have the skill to add in another background, he just cut out the one from the original pic.

Fixed your image bro

Attached: nzfixed.png (1464x2048, 2.08M)

Anyone have the original of this frame?

Attached: 5.png (498x377, 223.49K)

whatever you say schizo

How new are you? Like we didn't do the same for Roof, Dorner, Breivek, Hitler, Pinochet, Mussolini, Assad, Putin etc

Seriously low tier bait or you are a fucking newfag tourist.

Attached: 475c5e808c433aa2f95d2f68a4b5e057472d439cb56ea7215c2b3284293b1393.gif (500x280, 1.97M)

That the original? Thanks bru.

MAGA hats? Nigger … seriously?

The chatter I've been hearing about is pretty spectacular as well. Most whites I've overheard would express approval of the attack after a few drinks.

No, I waifu2x'd it.
Handy website. Basically, take any compressed/small anime image you have and chuck it in with the appropriate settings. It'll fix your image right up.
waifu2x.udp.jp/

He said we could take care of "X" once the invaders are fought back, they are endangering our immidiate survival. He also said he would like to kill more traitors. Its obvious he refrained from talking about the JQ too much due to tactical reasons, most likely to make the redpill more digestible and to allow his manifesto to get more press coverage. He even explained he had a manifesto of 204 pages but decided to delete it.

careful lad I'll meme ya

idk what you're talking about

Attached: cunt meme.jpg (3413x8169, 6.84M)

You will know the shills by how they avoid the truth and immediately try to over shitpost the inevitable failure of this mission.

(((PSYOP CONFIRMED_PSYOP DOWN)))

PROOF OF CONCEPT

Brenton Tarrant translates GOOGLE TRANSLATE > English to Latin copy > LATIN TO GREEK copy > Greek back to ENGLISH

*DRUMROLL*

ROTHERHAM