Oprah Winfrey Turns On Michael Jackson To Side With Discredited Accusers From Leaving Neverland

Oprah Winfrey Turns On Michael Jackson To Side With Discredited Accusers From Leaving Neverland

Other urls found in this thread:

makingmichael.co.uk/single-post/2016/11/11/Donald-Trump-and-Michael-Jackson-The-full-story-behind-a-mysterious-friendship
archive.fo/nj52d
web.archive.org/web/20161115034423/https://www.makingmichael.co.uk/single-post/2016/11/11/Donald-Trump-and-Michael-Jackson-The-full-story-behind-a-mysterious-friendship
archive.fo/nj52d/image
mjtranslate.com/pl/aboutmjs/1868
file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UJaWSdKKvGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jackson is long dead gone, there are many yid pedos roaming in hollywood and no one is bothering to catch them.

Is there some residual portion of his estate or catalog rights that some jew is angling to acquire?

After all this time the jews are still so mad at MJ.

>(((They))) don't really care about us
>(((They))) don't really care about us

Attached: Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Uncensored Version) [Audio HQ] HD-bnMAh-0wmhg.webm (640x360, 6.29M)

JUDEN

You can't slide the dead shitskins, niggerjew.

DAILY REMINDER THAT MICHEAL JACKSON OWNED THE RIGHTS TO HIS OWN MUSIC INFURIATING THE KIKES!

THEY USED THESE ALLEGATIONS TO ATTEMPT TO BANKRUPT HIM THROUGH LEGAL FEE'S IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET HIM TO SELL SAID RIGHTS

I HATE NIGGERS BUT THE PRINCE OF POP WAS SET UP BY (((THEM))) BECAUSE HE NAMED THEM ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS)))

DAILY REMINDER BILLY JEAN WAS NOT HIS LOVER, SHE'S JUST A GIRL THAT THOUGHT HE WAS THE ONE. BUT THE KID WAS NOT HIS SON!

Fuck celebrities, nobody cares

He raped white boys, white, and you defend him you absolute degenerate

What is this, the 90's? Is this her idea of staying relevant?

Jackson owned the Beatles catalog and it's recently been sold in toto to Sony. Now that the most valuable part of his Estate is traded off, it is Open Season.

2009: Following Jackson's sudden death at the age of 50, his share of the catalog came under the control of his estate, run by Jackson's attorney John Branca and industry veteran John McClain.

2016: After announcing their intention to trigger their purchase option of Jackson's stake in the company, Sony officially agreed to buy out the Jackson estate's full 50 percent of Sony/ATV for $750 million, making Sony the sole owner of the Lennon-McCartney catalog as well as Sony/ATV's 750,000 songs.

Attached: shame.gif (245x213, 968.33K)

And now his Estate, specifically his family, is going to have to user their share of the proceeds to 'defend' Michael's name. Of course the other Principles have bowed out with their share of the loot and don't care about Jackson or his image.

What you expected niggers to stand out for each other?

nah, jews want to make an example out of him

Really makes you think, why despite all the years he's been dead, (((some people))) manage to brin up shit about him, why? Hmm

Attached: Michael Jackson nazi.jpg (640x603, 123.14K)

Nope, he owned the rights to 750,000 songs including the Beatles which are outlasting Jackson in earning power.
That profit had to be taken before injunctions, liens, holds, and motions were filed on the Estate from the Civil shitshow that would result.

You can see above 2016 is when the rats cashed in, about the time the Documentary began production, no?

Some things are not a big conspiracy.

Some things are just business.

Attached: 1528665292605.gif (288x303, 175.8K)

Reminder Oprah had 'John of God' the Brazillian mass-murderer and baby farmer on her shitty nigger show and is assuredly part of the cult.

Classic misdirection, and scary effective.

< Interesting tshirt logo. Where have we seen that before.
(Wade Robson on Kimmel).

Attached: robson-kimmel-2003.jpg (667x377, 39.43K)

WHORE

They live by the law of the vendetta

Attached: michael-jackson-salute.gif (480x360, 1.78M)

Circle spirals are just circle spirals, not paedo symbols. Learn the actual meaning of paedo symbols before you make yourself look retarded again.

More like a slave, a typical nigger whore who is owned by kikes.

Oprah's production company is called Harpo, which is Oprah backwards. Her network is called OWN…

The book of Oprah is a jewish text, she's just a black skinned crypto.

Occam's Razor.

That was 1993. There wasn't even so much as a rumour about MJ before that other than some people thinking he was homosexual for superficial reasons. Back then you could care about children (and teenagers, as until these latest bogus accusations he's never actually been accused of abusing prepubescent children) and not be accused of being a paedo, especially a fag paedo, because people didn't have degeneracy in their mind all the time when they saw an adult and a child, or an older man and teenage boy, hanging out together.

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER MICHAEL JACKSON DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: download (3).jpg (180x250 8.19 KB, 28.58K)

I was going to post this:

makingmichael.co.uk/single-post/2016/11/11/Donald-Trump-and-Michael-Jackson-The-full-story-behind-a-mysterious-friendship

But the page is down and I also can't get any archives to work.

archive.fo/nj52d

web.archive.org/web/20161115034423/https://www.makingmichael.co.uk/single-post/2016/11/11/Donald-Trump-and-Michael-Jackson-The-full-story-behind-a-mysterious-friendship

Not even a screenshot archive of the page!

archive.fo/nj52d/image

But I found this, although it hasn't got the photos just the text:

mjtranslate.com/pl/aboutmjs/1868

Decent observation, but he definitely diddled those kids tho.

Sounds about right. Fuck 'em. He was a pedo like the rest of them and one day we'll bring it all to light. Fuck. Hollywood.

You must also think that Trump is a Russian agent who Putin got elected and that Obama and Hillary are saints? Because you seem to be basing you're views on MSM bullshit rather than actual facts.

Answer this one simple question. If Evan Chandler's son was abused by MJ then why would he take millions of dollars and not take the case to criminal trial to get MJ convicted when he could have taken the money AND taken the case to criminal trial to get MJ convicted? If MJ abused Jordan wouldn't Evan want his son's abuser put in jail not only to punish him for Jordan's abuse but also to stop him abusing others?

Who cares? One kosher certified mass media negress has an opinion about a white skinned negro. Nobody cares. Not even close to pol worthy. Sage

I don't give a flying shit about this cancerous Jew whore called Oprah Winfrey; just using this thread to have my say on the MJ matter:
Two famous victims of Jewish Hollywood Sex Abuse are Corey and Macaulay . Both vowed that in all their years of abuse, Michael Jackson never touched them. MJ was a victim himself (relisten the song 'Ben' with the knowledge you have now) and realise his father whored his son out for fame. That's why he bonded so well with these children; he knew their pain and was kept in that state of mind for his entire life.

Kill yourself PEDOPHILE.

file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf

How about you lurk more you retarded britkike.

Look buddy, I hate the MSM and the fucking jewluminati shills that are in the government as much as the next guy. I'm just going with my gut here. Watch this interview and tell me if this isn't exactly the way a diddler and a diddlee would behave. Every now and then they gotta throw one under the bus to prevent a pogrom (Weinstein, Cosby, etc.)
youtube.com/watch?v=UJaWSdKKvGU

Attached: shrekbeard.jpg (353x334, 18.24K)

Next you'll tell me a green cartoon frog was created by white supremacists.

JUDEN

jew slave